PDA

View Full Version : Disconnect on launch

sovereign
2nd August 2009, 02:26 AM
Hi there. We're having a bit of a problem here.. Me and 3 of my friends are trying to play Jungle Troll Tribes right now. I'm the host. Corci is connecting solo from his house and alp & efe (house owner) is sharing the same connection (1 IP). Since efe is n00b, he doesn't know how to login to modem CP so I'm gonna have to be the host.

So here's the deal.. I login to EuroBattle and create a private game. Everyone can join to lobby. When I hit start, everyones computer starts to load the game but when the game launches, alp's computer disconnects instantly. They said they have copied the game folder from efe's computer and did the registry thing. This should work as far as I know.

We all have ESET Smart Security v4 on our computers and our firewalls are disabled. Windows Firewall is also disabled. So what are we doing wrong?

PetyseXy
2nd August 2009, 02:36 AM
When the game end, you is disconnected of server?

hedon
2nd August 2009, 02:37 AM
actually no, its a fresh install. i just gave him the maps
edit:
no we are still in eurobattle. but some of us drop from game. i think its a problem on sovereigns end.
this time corci and i dropped. (me being the house owner :P, while sovereign is the wanker)

sovereign
2nd August 2009, 02:41 AM
It might be x64 related issues. I should go back to x86..

Taz.
2nd August 2009, 05:41 AM
Any error ?

hedon
2nd August 2009, 05:50 AM
no not relaly . just "disconnected from game".
ah anyways i'll try to get access to my modem so i dont have to rely on this clueless sovereign..