PDA

View Full Version : conecction problems!!!!please help! ! ! !

flame_man
1st August 2009, 11:43 PM
i have problems with connecting game lately i can't join it's so so so anoying i can't take it anymore....
i tried eurobattle.reg and reinstall and everything people said and it just don't work !!damit
please if somone have any idea?

p.s:when try log it's normal eror that check modem and invaild server but it's all good.:confused:

PetyseXy
2nd August 2009, 12:01 AM
Please be more specific, what is appearing?

flame_man
2nd August 2009, 12:17 AM
at eror?
it sais "unable to connect battle.net
you may be trying to conect an invaild battle.net server.if you are using a modem, you may need to conect manually to the internet before conecting to battle.net.

somtimes it does log on if i keep click battle.net after it shows eror but then it laggs insane i can't join games it can take alot times and even login with password takes alot time and join channel...

but my internet is fine and so does my pc only in battle.net it's like that

PetyseXy
2nd August 2009, 12:54 AM
About the lag: http://eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=957094&postcount=5

Have you less than 256 ram?

flame_man
2nd August 2009, 01:14 AM
i have 1.96gb RAM....

Taz.
2nd August 2009, 04:43 AM
Please use the EDIT button to post more then one post at a time.

IP not banned.

Does it take time to give the error, or its instant ?

flame_man
2nd August 2009, 07:34 AM
that's the problem it takes like 2mins

or after 2mins it sais "downloading data file"
and then it stays like that another 2mins and then i can log but it all laggs and not like delays it's taking so long to load every page :/ and if i able use game wich not happens almost i too laggy and always shows other "waiting for other players"

i able to log in now but takes alot time and when i in it takes alot alot alot time to load channel friend list and clan and join games is like 4ever:/and i lag inside them idk why becayse my internet is fast and my pc is good

Taz.
3rd August 2009, 09:50 AM
This is your last warning. Stop posting multiple posts. EDIT your post and then add what you want to add.

Go to, start > run > cmd > type > ping server.eurobattle.net

Take a screenshot and post it here.

flame_man
3rd August 2009, 10:23 AM
i don't know how post screen shot here so what i say now is exactly there
so just imagen black background^^ (SORY for spaming didn't know how use edit) :

Pinging server.eurobattle.net [188.40.70.188] with 32 bytes of data:
Replay from 188.40.70.188: bytes=32 time=101ms TTL=48
Replay from 188.40.70.188: bytes=32 time=95ms TTL=48
Replay from 188.40.70.188: bytes=32 time=100ms TTL=48
Replay from 188.40.70.188: bytes=32 time=101ms TTL=48

Pinging statistics for 188.40.70.188:
Packets: sent = 4, received = 4, lost = 0 <0% loss>,
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 95ms, Maximum = 101ms, Average = 99ms

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator

TBK.Goldy
3rd August 2009, 10:38 AM
hi, 2 possible answers;

1. corrupted war3.mpq file, solution = reinstall w3 (not copy paste, clan instal, setup and all)
2. you got either viruses either malware that eat your bandwidth, thus your logon is either disabled or eventually successful but with hard lag cuz malware is sending information thru upload. solution = reinstall windows

:tiphat:

flame_man
3rd August 2009, 11:35 AM
reinstall windows?what will happen to my data?all gone?

TBK.Goldy
3rd August 2009, 12:34 PM
burn it to cds/dvds/flash memory like any other ppl.

flame_man
3rd August 2009, 02:06 PM
kk thx alot i'll try hope work:)

is there any other way ?cause i really don't want reinstall windows and my frozen throne cd got a scratch it don't work:/

Taz.
3rd August 2009, 04:40 PM
Wait, your reinstalling windows ?

flame_man
3rd August 2009, 08:24 PM
i guess so, i reinstall tommrow if i won't find another way:/ you have andy idea?
and maybe there is 1 more thing u need to know, warcraft III delay reducer
it keep spam " error: game.dll -2"
and it don't stop when i close error it always appear it's so anoying and
maybe it's conected to the problem

Taz.
4th August 2009, 12:40 AM
Nononono, i think he meant reinstall w3.

flame_man
4th August 2009, 08:43 AM
he clearly said reinstall windows... or w3 depens what the problem any way somone is coming to check what's going on and i'll c what to do

Focused
4th August 2009, 11:01 AM
dont listen to goldy :) reinstalling whole windows for W3 ..
id rather take it to repair shop and have it scanned for viruses and problems
the worst scenario is .. your game instalation is broken / corrupted
so what u can do is DL new files ( not sure if there are files here on forums for ) but if u want i can find u a safe link on zamunda or mininova

TBK.Goldy
4th August 2009, 12:14 PM
stop spam. i said either reinstall w3, or IF YOU HAVE VIRUSES AND MALWARE reinstall windows, cuz a clean reinstall > cleaning program, antivirus.

Try playing some other game with same requirements like w3 or even higher. Try playing something online. If you have the same problems then it's your computer. If you have no problems, then its wa3.mpq file and reinstall W3.

Yeah, and one more thing, dont listen to Goldy. I had most of the problems ppl have here, and solved them... so rly...

flame_man
4th August 2009, 12:24 PM
i'll fix it however reinstall w3 or windows, just that if any1 have ling for w3 reign of chaos and forzen throne it will be helpfull:) or only 1 of them what u got will be nice:) thx alot for help i'll c what i need to do
and ye i got some problems with other games online:/

TBK.Goldy
4th August 2009, 01:32 PM
Ah... there you go.... you don't even have the w3 cd's.... more over i think you have a copy paste version of w3 prolly burned on a dvd (like kids in my neighbourhood used to pass it through). that copy paste version is an installed vesion of w3 specified for someone elses computer and it doesnt work so smoothly on yours... there lies your problem.

sadly for you, we are not allowed to dispatch warez and illegal software or links where to download them at this server or you are risking an ip ban.

my advice = clean up your computer from bugs, or reinstall windows for better performance. As for w3, try to find a way to install the w3 via setup, and not via copy paste. if you dont know how, send me a private message and i'll tell you how. :tiphat:

flame_man
4th August 2009, 02:19 PM
sory about asking links i didn't know can't do it here^^ i'll take that back,
and i guess i'll take cd from friend or buy they pretty cheap now, really cheap
cause no1 buy w3 anymore:D wich is another problem to find em:/
thx alot for help tommrow or today at night somone is coming to check pc
and scan so i'll c if i have viruses cause my internet little lagg in games online
thx alot for help reall nice for u:), hope will work and if not u'll know:D

Taz.
4th August 2009, 06:43 PM
Start by reinstall W3. That's my advice.

And guys, saying not to listen to Goldy, is not the best way to say stuff. What if he passed through the same problem..