PDA

View Full Version : Nab eater ban req.

Slayzer
28th July 2009, 07:32 PM
Dont even know who this guy is, he joined some dotarank games and started flaming me w/o reason also he flamed Freestyler, I have 2 replays if needed.

Falken
28th July 2009, 08:32 PM
And u really want him to get banned for this? Pfff, please. Go out and listen how 10 year old kids talk to each other during playing football or whatever, hahah, nab eater compared to them is very mannered.

Slayzer
29th July 2009, 09:32 PM
And u really want him to get banned for this? Pfff, please. Go out and listen how 10 year old kids talk to each other during playing football or whatever, hahah, nab eater compared to them is very mannered.

sry, cant find ur name in staff list.

LOGiStiK
7th August 2009, 09:22 AM
Replays please.

Slayzer
7th August 2009, 10:37 AM
There u go, I couldnt find 2nd replay, but I found some intresting ss' that shows nab_eater and few more guys flaming my mother in dotarank channel if u need translation wisp me...
~1) Immortal.D. , sfn and Mali_od_palube said something like say hello to ur mother, nesxa said: "he needs to help his father to please his mother"
~2)Nesxa countinued in same manner with:"so ur father doesnt **** ur mother well" nab_eater:"**** ur safelist"
~3)Immortal.D. said:"She was good last night" , Mali_od_Palube:"While he farms, we **** his mother" Sfn:"She's so god, u can smear her over the bread"
~4 and 5 same story just spamming same...
~6)nesxa:"He keeps his mother for himself only" nab_eater:"Who loves his mother most?"

In the first ss flames were in english....(as well in replay)...Dont know if I posted all ss need to check it later...

LOGiStiK
7th August 2009, 11:44 AM
Post translations.

Slayzer
7th August 2009, 12:03 PM
edited...

n0v1c4
7th August 2009, 01:08 PM
Falken why do you have to get into this?? are you his lawyer,he pays you to defend him,or you just like get into somebodies elses behinds??
You are talking about children on the streets and their manners?? And how this SHOULDNT be reported for such,couse these manners are inferior to the ones of those children?? the problem of today IS in people that are JUST LIKE YOU!To those that compare manners of these people and manners of those people and then come to some middle and make swearing acceptable,becouse everyone is DOING IT!! All who think that should go and take a therapy really.
Go think about that you said and grow up

LOGiStiK
7th August 2009, 01:17 PM
Immortal.D.
sfn
Mali_od_palube
nesxa
nab_eater

all locked 3 days