PDA

View Full Version : Something Incredible ?!

^^[BruceLee]^^
26th July 2009, 03:01 AM
Hey guyz.
Today i played dota 5v5 game, AR mode. I joined game, and when i wait to others to come (before game started). I gone to my detskop for 2 min. And when i come back to W3 game (dota), game begined. But that is nothing special

What i will tell you know is something that i didnt belived, and cant explain.

Dota map loaded and 3 min and 22 sec are passed as I started with my hero. I was LVL 1, 2 guys where AFK in TEAM 2. Others are LVL 3-4. And i was going down on (dota map), So i did some easy kill, then double kill, then triplle kill.
So i asked TEAM 1. Are you all noobs? they said to me wtf you talking man. you are afk 5 min. I told them that im not, i am playing. And other guys that i saw in base that where AFK (that 2 guys) Jakiro & Enigma , where LVL 1, but other players said that they are LVL 5-6. And host kicked me from game, becouse he was thinking that i talk SHI~T, and that im LVL 1 & AFK ??.. Can someone tell me what KIND OF BUG that must be, that ONLY i have that ,and that im killing some heroes that are not REALL ????

DID you understand what Im trying to tell you?? if dont . i try to explain it more then :((((((((((

^FEAR
26th July 2009, 03:18 AM
Desync.

FLaMeSeeKeR
28th July 2009, 05:49 PM
Read the rules.