PDA

View Full Version : Problem with password

tiagojs4
24th July 2009, 11:59 PM
Hi, I realy try to conect with the battle.net but i must have a problem. Whit my old acount aways show for me that my password is incorect. I open 3 new diferent acounts to test and again apear the same message: your password is incorrect, please try again. What happening?

I wait for answer. thanks

coola_robin
25th July 2009, 12:10 AM
maybe you got banned? small lettsers insted of big or big insted of small?
!"#ยค!% inssted of number?
forgot to turn on num lock?
Ip banned?

by the way the server was down some time under the day..... so thats can be a recent :)

tiagojs4
25th July 2009, 12:49 AM
Man, I dont play about 5 months ago. I dont have a chance to be banned, becouse i dont play in this time. I was activated my account, but dont work. In this time, i change my password and try to connect, dont work to.
I dont know what to do.

oktris88
25th July 2009, 12:56 PM
i have the same prob. i cant do anything, cant change password, i cant recovery new password... ????

Focused
25th July 2009, 01:24 PM
activate your accounts -.- ...

http://app1.eurobattle.net/activate

eXtasY
25th July 2009, 02:59 PM
What message exactly do you get? Quote the whole one, or take screenshot. Its possible that your account is deleted because of inactivity.

tiagojs4
26th July 2009, 06:02 AM
In fact, the massage that appear is: "The password you have provided is incorect. Please try again." This appear whit the corect password. I'll try to change and activity the password but dont work. When I creat a new account, I put the password and, in the next step, I put the same pass and they tell me the same massage: "The password you have provided is incorect. Please try again."

What message exactly do you get? Quote the whole one, or take screenshot. Its possible that your account is deleted because of inactivity.

PetyseXy
26th July 2009, 06:36 AM
This error is because in the first step and in the second the passwords are different. You need put the same password in the first and in the second.

tiagojs4
26th July 2009, 07:39 AM
Hi, i creat a new account and I get in. Thanks for all

Taz.
26th July 2009, 07:40 AM
:locked: