PDA

View Full Version : Canť join Battle.net

Sherlo
24th July 2009, 10:51 AM
Hello.
Before yesterday (server off) i can join battle.net aswell. But.
Today i tried to join and what can i see? Unable to join Battle.net blah, blah, blah.
So whats wrong? Server is ON(status told it) but i cant join it wtf?!
My Firewall have accepted war3.exe, I have portforwarded ports to ghost(6112-6119) so whats wrong?
thx for help and sorry for my english.

silverh@nded1
24th July 2009, 11:01 AM
I agree, some people cannot even get to the login screen now.
Before a couple of days everything was working and now it doesn't although the server is ONLINE and no options were changed.
There is something awfully wrong with this new server.
Pls see to solving this problem.

mezarkabul
24th July 2009, 11:05 AM
i can't join too:( when i click the battle.net button, it says: unable to connect battle.net

but im looking too server status and the server is online. please help me solving this problem

bamze
24th July 2009, 11:05 AM
online my ass.........I cant join. server.eurobattle.net----on but eurobattle.net--off. no server four 2 days. I cannot belive it

iStealSkills
24th July 2009, 11:06 AM
Hello ....

I'm not sure if this will help, but in your Warcraft 3 folder you have eurobattle.reg file....

Trying to run, and then try to connect to battle.net!

After you run eurobattle.reg file .... Be sure that you have chosen eurobattle.net as server in which you want to connect before you click on battle.net button ( in Warcraft 3 Game ).....

Sherlo
24th July 2009, 11:07 AM
Nah. There is IP change or something else... WHy admins can join it? Why we cant? :(
Admins please solve this problem, or make some upgrade for our clients.

Mitsuki
24th July 2009, 11:08 AM
If you are using GatewayEditor, cut it out. You only get troubles with it and northeless it is illegal. Run eurobattle.reg from warcraft III folder and then try to connect again.

emylus
24th July 2009, 11:08 AM
Hello ....

I'm not sure if this will help, but in your Warcraft 3 folder you have eurobattle.reg file....

After you run eurobattle.reg file .... Be sure that you have chosen eurobattle.net as server in which you want to connect before you click on battle.net button ( in Warcraft 3 Game ).....

Same :unsure: maybe some countrys or ips are blocked or something like that .. ?

Sherlo
24th July 2009, 11:09 AM

This didnt help me. :O R there some IP change?

iStealSkills
24th July 2009, 11:13 AM
S*** ... Now i try to connect to battle.net and i get same problem .... :huh::eek::huh:

:oops::oops::oops:

Gazella
24th July 2009, 11:16 AM
Wth...some people can enter on server some other can not....what is the problem? can we get an answer or something like that?:chief::chief:

FLaMeSeeKeR
24th July 2009, 11:24 AM
Hello everyone!

Server is now OFFLINE. We will back as son as posible.

Yours,

Eurobattle.net

:tclosed: