PDA

View Full Version : Level Up _[]carandiru[]_ + 14k

efko.wbs
24th July 2009, 01:13 AM
14k:
player with 9-18 stats cant play like that............

both from BRA
and stupid carandiru like ADMITED it cause when they attacked me he wrote ,,14 noob,, without scouting/seeing his base .......
GG

psycho_hunger
24th July 2009, 04:29 AM
Glad you brought this up. I reported 14k a few days ago:

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=92920

Strangely both 14k and _[]carandiru[]_ were in my game too. Now in the light of this new evidence, I think they are level up / teamkill. Pls ban the jokers.

efko.wbs
24th July 2009, 10:50 AM
Glad you brought this up. I reported 14k a few days ago:

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=92920

Strangely both 14k and _[]carandiru[]_ were in my game too. Now in the light of this new evidence, I think they are level up / teamkill. Pls ban the jokers.
ye 14k is making senseless build order when he is opponent to carandiru: shop, zikk/well, huntress hall.......

DepReM
25th July 2009, 02:59 AM
n/c

clear game in my oppinion, he is a noob and i have him on f list and i never saw he ENTERING-LEAVING-ENTERING-LEAVING games...

thats my oppinion.

[NhA]Americ4.
25th July 2009, 03:08 AM
clear game in my oppinion, he is a noob and i have him on f list and i never saw he ENTERING-LEAVING-ENTERING-LEAVING games...
Agree. :cool2:

efko.wbs
25th July 2009, 11:38 AM
n/c

thats my oppinion.

point is that in the time when i played that game, 14kl had 9-18 stats and such playstyle would have player with 9-1800.

Ofc he will not: leave/enter/leave/enter.....
Same he didnt leave in my game. When he plays with carandiru- he plays normal/ when he plays against carandiru- he is like teamkilling...........Mby check IPs

DepReM
25th July 2009, 07:43 PM
IP's aren't the same, i already did the ipcheck.

phaNtom
4th October 2009, 01:35 PM
Sorry but I agree with Deprem.
:tclosed: