PDA

View Full Version : Vouch req

AquaeR
23rd July 2009, 02:52 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Goran, xpam nickname0]Rh]Negative[.

2.) Your Age.
Im 18 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
Im from Macedonia,Kumanovo.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Im not able to host.My net speed is 500 kb/s.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Guys i want to play here and to improve that i failed when i was a trial.Have fun too.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper. Im calm ,wasnt mannared but now i am, apologise for bad manners sry , never blame just when someone provocates first.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I can play all heroes,my favourite are Necro and Nevermore.

8.) A brief history about yourself. (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Played here small time , HB long time, DPL , i failed 1 game here and im sory cus of that now i thk im rly ready for this.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Well vouch req here are the replays enjoy.:)
The replay Finals is the dotarank tour replay wheere my team won.

ss-darky
23rd July 2009, 01:50 PM
!deny

AquaeR
23rd July 2009, 02:00 PM
I said im sory for blaming u Darkm and u give me deny cus of nothin...
You will see that ill improve my skill if i get vouched.

[^RawR^]
23rd July 2009, 02:31 PM
Quelling blade on trax? First level of aura on lvl 14? Nerub maxing carapace over stats? Manta Buriza nerub? Maxing dagon? Yeah, right.

eXtasY
23rd July 2009, 02:33 PM
Deny 2/3

BloodMen
23rd July 2009, 02:35 PM
Ahh you can go in wood with enchant and farm.to much autoattacks,25 min 50 creeps 5 deny you was solo mid.-.-'
Next time post one replay... not 3

AquaeR
23rd July 2009, 02:43 PM
lol man i ganker too so i didnt farm mid all the time , lol too much autoattck u thk im autoattacker?
btw trax blade for better farm cus i was eating lvl 14aura cus didnt need aura cus was just creeping and i had small hp
max lvl dagon for fast ganks and kills , and whats wrong with manta and buriza u saw their heroes?

Keny
23rd July 2009, 03:05 PM
!Deny, closed.