PDA

View Full Version : Activation Problem

Vayrus
22nd July 2009, 11:50 PM
I had an old account. I just tried to use it but didnt work. I tried to activate it but its says bad name or password. If I try to change password or ask for password it doesn't make any problem I can change password but cant activate it. Can someone tell me how can I activate it?

Taz.
23rd July 2009, 04:08 AM
1- If you did not activate your account for 6 months, it will get deleted.

2- Are you using the forum account ?

Vayrus
23rd July 2009, 05:16 AM
If it deleted I should be able to open an account either with same name or email, right? When I ask for lost password still responds to my mail then I can change my password. When I logged from game its says acc not activated.

2- Nope its different then forum acc I just opened the forum account to get help. I used the same name for same acc name If u need the acc name

BloodMen
23rd July 2009, 11:07 AM
Our server has successfully changed hosts yesterday and we are happy to announce that it's fully operational once again.
A few small changes were done on the technical side, that for now are irrelevant ..
He said that forum have problems with ....activate acc and create...
Try Activate now...or tomorrow..

Mitsuki
23rd July 2009, 11:10 AM
Enable javascripts. Or try IE.

Vayrus
24th July 2009, 03:55 AM
He said that forum have problems with ....activate acc and create...
Try Activate now...or tomorrow..

Okay, then I will wait couple days.

Still I think website works fine because the problem is on my acc. I just opened different acc and tried to activate it and didn't have any problem. I will wait couple days I hope it will fixed by itself like you said.

Vayrus
25th July 2009, 08:45 AM
Still nothing changed isn't there any mail or something I can ask activation by mail or an admin on forums who can help this problem? There is clearly a bug on my account needs to be fixed

_Dead_Shoot_
25th July 2009, 02:14 PM
Did you activite your account from email adress?

Taz.
25th July 2009, 07:33 PM
Send me your username and password.

Taz.
25th July 2009, 07:43 PM
Ok, your problem is definitely an activation problem. Wait for an admin's response.

kasharis
26th July 2009, 01:16 PM
Ok, your problem is definitely an activation problem. Wait for an admin's response.

guys its..... problem of internet program... i got the same... try download other internet softs and try to activate.......

Vayrus
26th July 2009, 04:00 PM
guys its..... problem of internet program... i got the same... try download other internet softs and try to activate.......

Nope it is not... otherwise we wouldn't able do activate other accounts.

Thanks for the help Taz should I send a pm to admins or just wait, also should I change pass or leave it with same pass

Vayrus
31st July 2009, 01:14 AM

Will there be a respond? Its been around 5-6 days

Taz.
31st July 2009, 02:57 AM
I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I have messaged the admins but I even got no response. Now, I personally messaged an admin and he will respond as soon as possible. Again I am very sorry for the delay. Meanwhile, try to create another account.

Shakar
1st August 2009, 09:21 AM
your password is incorrect.

the database doesn't lie.
at the moment password recovery is down for some technical reasons.

please provide me on a PM your email address which you register on the account and I will send a new password to your email.

Losfer
4th August 2009, 05:04 PM
I have the same problems. Never created an account here as i remember, just followed a link and downloaded the eurobattle client. Played for more than a month on my char which i created ingame. Now after a few months break i come back and cant log in to wc3 (says i must activate account).

Then i have to make an account here, and activate.
Got the same problem. "bad username or password"

Taz.
4th August 2009, 06:46 PM
PM Shakar for that please.