PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request

SBKiller
22nd July 2009, 09:18 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name

I'm sorry but I choose not to reveal my RL name on an open forum.I choose to keep that info private

My Bnet account is SBKiller

2.) Your Age.

I'm 19 years old.

3.) Where are you from? .

I am from Romania.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

I am able to host.My internet speed goes at 200 kbps when downloading on rapidlibrary.So far no one has complayed about my hosting.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I am trying to experience as many 'pro leagues' as possible.Already signed up for RCL,RDL and ESL on Garena.A friend of mine also told me about Channel SS on xpam.I give this game a certain degree of commitment and enjoy playing high quality games.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I try to be as polite and tempered as possible.But when some noob feeds excesivelly and won't even listen to advices,it's hard not to get angry.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I look up to the proffesional/league/cw style of playing.I like to play as carry or ganker.Supporter too if the team calls for it.

I wouldn't call my self 'pro',I leave that to those who are actually winning money out of it,or those with a really big ego.I'd rather clasify my self as somewhere in between.Pretty good at map awareness,lh/d and item build.My level of play has always proven enough to overcome most pubbies and CW's.

8.) A brief history about yourself

I have been playing dota for about 2 years and a half now(with breaks in between),but for the first 2 years I've only been playing pubs.Right now I am currently involved in the Ro IHL and ESL tournaments hosted on garena.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War) (use quotes)

Hint: If you can't get a replay according to our requirements, make a request without replay, and sign for a test game.

I don't have any replays with this account.It has been just created.I guess my only option is to sign up for the test game.

Looking forward to a response

Keny
22nd July 2009, 09:39 PM
You can sign for test game, good luck.

PS: 200 kpbs is almost a dial-up connection :). Maybe you wanted to say that your download speed is 200 kBps, wich is around 2mbit.