PDA

View Full Version : MeGa

[BoS]Amidamaru
22nd July 2009, 08:23 PM
free win but now he probably didnt want to lose lvl...

He has disced me second time but 1st time u said he hasnt reason i still have proofs from 1st report, i can upload it if u will need it

WC3PROS
22nd July 2009, 08:46 PM
yes clear dischack :)

MeGa-
23rd July 2009, 01:31 AM
:X I told you my internet fall,i have ss too... and when i press alt +tab and i saw that my VPN connection is diconnected .So what im supposed to do...
And pls upload "my first disc" because i never disc and it would be interesting to see this replay... or may be it is something which doesnt depend from me.
Abaut the level ,do you really think that if i think to disc i would told you that my level will fall...
I think that i dont have to be punished for something which dont depends from me...

[BoS]Amidamaru
23rd July 2009, 02:05 AM
Well i am not profesional so i dont know if u disced or no but i didnt get my win and u didnt get your lose...

About 1st report do you think i joking or i lie ??? I am saving all my reports for sure... Here you are

btw u said there that i am mher

MeGa-
23rd July 2009, 02:05 PM
This is on different version and like i see im in server when you wrote me "banned"... so if i disc i would be out.I wrote lets see and it means that i had prooves...but it was long time before so i dont think that i still keep ss and replays from different version.Why you dont upload replay then because im sure that i had prooves or if you reported for that give me link.

BloodMen
23rd July 2009, 02:19 PM
Mega- I remember when i was playing with you, you leave game at the beginning.. and i got lose and dc..You are not fair :(

MeGa-
23rd July 2009, 03:03 PM
I dont remember you to play with you BloodMen,but why you dont report me ... Disc in the begining is bug and in most ways you if you get lose you get win too...
If you have rep upload it because im curious to see it.

BloodMen
23rd July 2009, 03:21 PM
I didn't report you beacuse i don't care if i lose game or win..rly you can look my score on bnet.. i can report 50 ppl but why this is only game.

MeGa-
23rd July 2009, 03:47 PM
im curious to see rep because im sure that im innocent,and when u saw that u got lose do you saw whether u got win too.You can see my stats too.I was 30 lv now im 28 ... if i was discer i woudnt fall 2 levels...

SHp|PascalHenS
23rd July 2009, 11:24 PM
yo amidamaru why did you put 2. replay if its for another version??

[BoS]Amidamaru
24th July 2009, 12:21 AM
i didnt know which version it is i just saved proofs to folder with his name...
btw i did it because he wanted to check it and old version isnt problem now when you have version switcher

FLaMeSeeKeR
25th July 2009, 11:50 AM
Mega - Noted due tu number of agmes played.