PDA

View Full Version : considering rap music

Focused
22nd July 2009, 07:34 PM
SO wanna share what u listen from rap / hip-hop :)) ?
i personally listen to Slatkar ( macedonian rapper ) , legija , edinstvena opcija ...
then there is marchelo , deniro ...
and in the comes old songs from 2pac , nac , snoop , dr. dre and a few more

ALSO
if u know any new songs pls share :))

ForTheLasTime
22nd July 2009, 07:50 PM
Hm man i love rap and hip but only american :)
Dmx,2pac,ice cube,snoop dogg,etc.

ForTheLasTime
22nd July 2009, 07:51 PM
IF you want link for rap forum(downloads) pm to me ill send you link :)

phaNtom
22nd July 2009, 08:00 PM
2Pac / N.W.A / Dead Prez / Wu-Tang Clan ~ Redman.
I won't mention Serbian groups since 10% of users here don't know them, so it's useless.

ForTheLasTime
22nd July 2009, 08:02 PM
:S shone the pro :)

Focused
22nd July 2009, 08:11 PM
ye a,... about balkan rappers ... most ppl dont know them so just say ... "balkan rappers" haha :D
anyway i forgot NWA and Wu-tang clan :))

ForTheLasTime
22nd July 2009, 08:17 PM
Some Serbian raperrs are good,but others just using melody form american raperrs :S

phaNtom
22nd July 2009, 10:56 PM
Those are rare(commercial newbies), but there are also quality rappers(solo/groups)....

Blah screw it, I will name some(that I like to listen):

Prti Bee Gee(my favorite and I listen them the most), Beogradski Sindikat, V.I.P, Bvana, MC Seven, MC Monogamija, Frka, CYA, SHA ILA, VTO(one of my favorites), Bad Copy(Sky Wikler has become a g4y now, I don't like him), Shorty aka Bata Barata, Hari aka Hartmann, M.A.X, 5. Stepen, Blind Business, Delfagor, KRANG, JBK, Struka, Otpisani... etc.

Anyways, I named all these that I have on my computer, anyways I wouldn't remember half of them, and all of them have 80% quality songs(or at leaast that I like them).

pec
23rd July 2009, 01:14 AM
dr dre

Mladenus
23rd July 2009, 01:28 AM
I listen, respect and love all kinds of music, but, rap is just something I can't like at all. :(

There are few songs that I like. That's all.

Btw, if you're Serbian, check out the guy 3ler or Triler on youtube, he has some good shlt.

^FEAR
23rd July 2009, 01:33 AM
dr dre

This.

Focused
23rd July 2009, 06:27 PM
im glad to hear that there are people who listen to rap
a friend of mine is about to open a forum with rap DL links from different songs ( mainly rap / hip -hop )
when the forum will be active if it will be ok with moderators illl post a link so u can get music u dont have :)

phaNtom
23rd July 2009, 08:04 PM
when the forum will be active if it will be ok with moderators illl post a link so u can get music u dont have

I suggest you not to do that...

Focused
23rd July 2009, 09:23 PM
I suggest you not to do that...

ok :))

BloodMen
23rd July 2009, 09:25 PM
2pac,eminem,marchelo,....thats all from me. So :D

pRiMe
24th July 2009, 04:18 AM
Every old school rapper (foreign) and everything related to it.More than 10 years already.
Serbian rappers are ****,bull****,crap,nothin'....
@Pecony you don't listen to dr dre.You're hooked up on few songs to be more specified.You listen house as far as i know.

ForTheLasTime
24th July 2009, 04:39 AM
Ye prime our rap is crap at all there is few ppl who know,American rap is best for sure 2pac,dr dre,snoop,ice cube,easy,dmx,eminem and more good raperrs.Soul rap and gangsta rap are best :)

pec
24th July 2009, 12:22 PM
Every old school rapper (foreign) and everything related to it.More than 10 years already.
Serbian rappers are ****,bull****,crap,nothin'....
@Pecony you don't listen to dr dre.You're hooked up on few songs to be more specified.You listen house as far as i know.

brah dont speak like that, dont be nigga.

[_FTG_]
24th July 2009, 04:47 PM
\x/ 2Pac the most of all foreign rappers, second best eminem.
From "home boys", love Marchello.
@Prime u shouldn't speak in general for Serbian scene. Ofc there are some commercial guys that just babble about money, pussies with no ****ing sense, but for example take Marchello, and Beogradski Sindikat... Marchello has so deep songs, similar to what your fav, Marshall has xD

pRiMe
24th July 2009, 05:49 PM
I speak in general of all serbian rappers.
And about marchello...he has similar songs of what em has ?Wrong.
He's copying Marshall.For example in one Marchello's song,thunder is striking and he starts rapping,on the end he says ''P.S. kiss your daughter'' ....aka Stan.Whole song is based on Eminem's 'Stan'.And few other songs.I hate when rappers are copying someone then bringing themselves some fame and ''skills'' over it.He's not similar to Em,he's trying to be him but he'll never be Slim.Fact.
Best rapper is Eminem,world wide.http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1596451/20081007/eminem.jhtml
Officially chosen as the best rapper world wide.So it's not only my opinion.It's all over internet.
No matter what people say,no matter what opinions are dropped about rappers,There will never be another Eminem ;)
Over so many years of listening to different rap artists and rhyme masters,Em beats them all,you think i'm hooked up on Eminem cuz i'm listening only his songs ?Nope...i'm highly expirienced with rappers but only old school ones.These new rappers as flo-rida,t-pain,t.i. and others....sucks hard and won't waste time on listening their crap.

UrbanEclectic
24th July 2009, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lzmmv3-IZc Pure Romanian hip hop xDDD

pRiMe
24th July 2009, 05:56 PM
XAXAXAXA omg xDD

OrcLife
24th July 2009, 06:05 PM
romanian xaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxxaaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxxaxa xa

Focused
24th July 2009, 06:06 PM

WoW :D
interesting :)

where im from cigani ( gipsy ) do more break dance that sing ... not sure if they can even talk :D
but u can usually see them behind building or near our most polluted river ( kumanovka ) :D

Nobber708
24th July 2009, 07:42 PM
I dont know much about rap and I just listen to a few songs :)

But as far as I can say Eminem is pretty much the best rapper imo

phaNtom
24th July 2009, 08:53 PM

=))=))=))=))

2pac rest in peace, fvck the police lmao

btw prime, don't spit too much hate on Serbian hip hopers =/
Have you listened VTO, Frka(single singer), 5. stepen, JBK, Flow vs Empty, Skabo Maestro, CYA(some of these are old school).. If you want, I will send you these, I want ur opinions =/

It's not commercial, it's rap from heart, no bullsh1ts over money/*****es like those g4yz like Cvija, Marchelo, E.R.C or w/e..

ForTheLasTime
24th July 2009, 09:04 PM

What da fu** rofl :S xD

Focused
24th July 2009, 09:04 PM
btw prime, don't spit too much hate on Serbian hip hopers =/
Have you listened VTO, Frka(single singer), 5. stepen, JBK, Flow vs Empty, Skabo Maestro, CYA(some of these are old school).. If you want, I will send you these, I want ur opinions =/

It's not commercial, it's rap from heart, no bullsh1ts over money/*****es like those g4yz like Cvija, Marchelo, E.R.C or w/e..

hes too "HC" to listen to any of those :happy: ... i know only Frka , heard some songs ... very good stuff :))

pRiMe
24th July 2009, 09:14 PM
@Phantom do you think i would hate serbian rap if i didn't listen to it ?How can i hate something or dislike if i never listened to it...
No i don't want you to send me anything cuz i know more then enough about serbian rap....last time,i don't like it,it sux.It's my honest and humble opinion.

phaNtom
24th July 2009, 10:13 PM
Ah w/e, but I'm sure you didn't listened to these -_- You hate me now :(
NO more off topic from me sry :P

pec
24th July 2009, 11:50 PM
Marshall is unique Rapper and pretty much radical to all others, for that he has more respect then on any other.

ForTheLasTime
25th July 2009, 03:04 AM
Eminem?

pec
25th July 2009, 03:06 AM
Yes Eminem
*sigh*

pRiMe
25th July 2009, 04:40 AM
Marshall Bruce Mathers ||| aka Eminem aka Slim Shady
@Phantom,trust me i did listened to them and i don't ever wanna listen them again or any serbian rapper,period.And no i don't hate you :) :*

ForTheLasTime
25th July 2009, 04:53 AM
Eminem is rly great raperr,but the best is 2pac(for me)and dmx.

[_FTG_]
25th July 2009, 09:53 AM
@Prime, i know the song u are talking about, in fact i know both song very well. Blah, yes they are similar, but there isn't another so big similarity, and let's be honest, if u start rapping, who would u look up 2? Ofc, to the Em, so i don't blame Marchello for his song being similar to Marshalls.

pRiMe
25th July 2009, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't make similar songs and took Em's ideas...the more you make of your own,the more respect from people and fans you get.
It is proven that Marchello copied Eminem.But i don't care...i don't like Marchello's songs anyways.

obey.my.dreamz
31st July 2009, 08:32 PM
just watch "Tupac Resurrection "

VeritasAequitas
3rd August 2009, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDCDrcZK4NE

try this.