DarK_WatcheR
22nd July 2009, 05:26 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Igor ... GoFraGUrSeLF

2.) Your Age.
18 now

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia Belgrade

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I cant host, 12mbs

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I would like to play pro games w/o pubers leavers flamers noobs etc.... improve my skill to a higher level and still have fun. Also i would like to play more games with my clan mates....

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am very calm not easily agitated and i dont respond to flaming. I almost never get pissed even when someone makes a lot of misstakes or flames me badly ... were only humans ....

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I have been playing dota online for over 2 years and before that i've been playing at local game rooms my skill has improved much till i started playing online. I've learned to play all hero roles, Decent last hit n deny and teamplay

8.) A brief history about yourself
I haven't been in any leagues so far although I've been playing at dotarank for some time now and I'm applying for DPL TG but their bot is currently offline.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I failed 2 calls maybe and few chases but it was laggy
If needed I can post another replay

DarK_WatcheR
28th July 2009, 06:57 PM
Is there something wrong with my application or just no1 wants look at a axe replay?...

Jovic
28th July 2009, 07:48 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=93182

DarK_WatcheR
30th July 2009, 12:13 AM
Yes jovic im aware of that but all the vouched guys are on postponed trial until 4th of august when amon comes back
so vouching/denying is not impossible ...

VamoS_GringO
30th July 2009, 03:23 AM
Yes jovic im aware of that but all the vouched guys are on postponed trial until 4th of august when amon comes back
so vouching/denying is not impossible ...

Sry for spam but you're not making any sense ...

DarK_WatcheR
30th July 2009, 12:45 PM
i think jovic meant to say that i have to wait....

Jovic
31st July 2009, 12:23 AM
So, please do not make safelist request until we announce reopening i dont see what is so confusing about that post from extasy?

DarK_WatcheR
31st July 2009, 11:08 AM
Ok sry for being impatient i rly did FAIL the test ... I am a bit anxious because i leave on vacation tomorrow for a week or two

I will try to get back to you from my laptop if you vouch me for ....

LifeDrainer[RO]
31st July 2009, 02:04 PM
Test of patience - failed

Tito
31st July 2009, 02:31 PM
As soon as bots are online and we're able to play games for stats, your request will be judged.

NoR3MoR53
31st July 2009, 07:41 PM
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_3244.gif

HOLOCAUST
1st August 2009, 12:41 AM
Mag i don't see any reason to post here thx bye,btw Dark Watch in any league first read the rules,announces then post.

DarK_WatcheR
1st September 2009, 05:12 PM
here's another replay we lost but i think i played fairly good...

Mr.7error
3rd September 2009, 02:15 PM
Deny based on the LoA replay.

DarK_WatcheR
5th September 2009, 09:25 PM
Can i atleast get a reason where i did wrong so i can improve? . . . .

Keny
7th September 2009, 10:40 AM
Well you have a leaver after 7 min , wich clearly indicate you didnt quite read what we ask from a replay(at least 30 min 5v5). Do you have another replay to look at? since its monday and I'm bored.

DarK_WatcheR
7th September 2009, 02:18 PM
Well i have a enc replay with publike opponents ff'ing in min 29 so .... i dont know if its any good....

Keny
7th September 2009, 05:42 PM
Pub replays arent good.Read our requirements.

DarK_WatcheR
7th September 2009, 10:56 PM
It isn't pub .... i just said ''publike'' as an assessment of our opponents skill ...
All of my good replays are with my opponents ff'ing at min 27...

Keny
9th September 2009, 06:00 PM
its best if you sign for a test game then. We have on friday, and only 8 players are signed, there's a chance one will be missing. So be online in the evening, maybe you'll play. If not, sign for the next one.