PDA

View Full Version : account - GosuFromXpam, not another " unban me " thread

MyLady
21st July 2009, 11:24 PM
Ok, maybe better to open my own thread.
As i said, someone banned me and i guess that someone is some new admin's *****licker called Goldy or something like that. ( oh ****, did i wrote " *****licker " ? Maybe i will get ban on forums too ? )
Im banned for bad manners.
First of all, i defend my friend on w3 and flamed some other guy who try to make fool of him. Well that's even not important.
Then " the kid Goldy " ban me for bad manners. Well in my time, i mean before few years and more there wasnt such things, banning for manners but maybe that's even cool thing, i dont know, still that reminds me of primary school and telling your tearcher when someone told you some bad word. ( that's not important too )
I mean - i can understand, many kids are here and that can be way of solving that problem. What i cant understand is, how can some retarded kid who lick admin's ***** ban someone ( i believe that's the story ), this word " kid " refers both for time he was on this server since the server was open and his age ( i really dont know, maybe he has 40 years or something, if that's the fact then he is surely retarded and i can understand that ^^ ).

The funniest thing is that i came here on this server after several years to play some games and second day some kid banned me for manners ?
Played here since 2004 i guess ( this is not my first forum account, i had some which i forgot password ), i spent more hours here then he will play games in his whole life and he can ban me ( im even not important, just see fact ) or anyone else who are here for years and he can ban everyone on his free will.

This is not just another " unban me please " thread, in fact this is not " unban me " thread at all, i dont ****ing care for account, i had 17 games played on it but those 17 games was versus big noobs, this server is not what it used to be, face it dudes.
Please keep in mind that i dont wanna see " if you dont like server then leave it " ( funny thing is that goldy told that to my friend 4N-Nooby when he asked him why i am banned btw ^^ ), i care for server, well not very much i can surly live without this like two past years for example but i think everyone want to improve server.
The point is that many people leave server ( game, whatever ) coz of kids like Goldy. Ofc there are other reasons like school ( my case too ), or simply they lost interest.
But people who are in charge here must not allow kids to trying to make justice. Trying is key word.

About my case just tell me if you will unban me.
If you unban me justl that kid not to tell me single word in future.
If you dont ok, cya and im leaving this server forever too, i dont even give a ****, i can always play on north. Number of players here who can play some good games are very small and you will lose one more of them. I must say i dont underrestimate anyone here but there are not many people on xpam who can reach even 20 lvl on northrend, big levels searching whole day to find games, ARRANGED TEAM is dead as i can see etc, ...
At the end of day, who cares, maybe only shakar or moonstar ( and few others ) who trying their best to improve something here like smaller lag and i must say server works very good compared to some old times.
My only wish is that some " older " admin look my case and read this thread, nothing more.

gl/hf

phaNtom
22nd July 2009, 12:10 AM
1. Goldy can't ban you
2. Only thing you have here are words, we don't judge by empty words
3. Yes you wrote a REALLY REALLY long posts, who actually doesn't mean anything here, and won't help you at all...

My only wish is that some " older " admin look my case and read this thread, nothing more.

What case? I don't see it, I see only words.

MiZiGe
22nd July 2009, 12:13 AM
do you seriously mean, what you just wrote?
You think your ban was biased? Or based on wrong grounds? Yes, this in fact really does remind of school, or kindergarten, because it was probably the last controlled social group you were in. Groups have rules, if you do not respect them, you are banished from the group - this rule is as old as is homo sapiens.

It seriously does not matter if you were here from 2004, 2003 or from 1785. You still ought to adhere to the commonly understood rules. All exceptions and deviations are tolerated up to some point. But I see no proof for defence in your case, nor does your long epos give the idea that you actually really want to get unbanned.

phaNtom
22nd July 2009, 12:16 AM
Sorry I was a bit outdated, I looked at the proofs where you flamed, and you won't be unbanned(today). You flamed an actual supporter here, a part of staff, so wait for Smurf to tell you when will you be unbanned.

MyLady
22nd July 2009, 01:00 AM
do you seriously mean, what you just wrote?
You think your ban was biased? Or based on wrong grounds? Yes, this in fact really does remind of school, or kindergarten, because it was probably the last controlled social group you were in. Groups have rules, if you do not respect them, you are banished from the group - this rule is as old as is homo sapiens.

It seriously does not matter if you were here from 2004, 2003 or from 1785. You still ought to adhere to the commonly understood rules. All exceptions and deviations are tolerated up to some point. But I see no proof for defence in your case, nor does your long epos give the idea that you actually really want to get unbanned.

Hey homo sapiens smart ass, about which group you talking about, about *****lickers or xpam ? Well if we are talking about second one, this server exist earlier since time your mom and dad bought you your first computer.
What i can see is that you found yourself in my post, so you must be one of kids i talk about as you recognize yourself in one of them. So i can only agree, few sentences and you are already prove who you are.

And as i said, IT DOES MATTER that i were here from so long time, coz this server exist before you, and some things work perfectly well. I never like Marshall for example or XFIRE, we had hard talk few times between each other and i was never banned. That's natural - none can like all guys on server, but we ALL had some respect for each other, it wasnt like
" i am admin, i can say you are retard and if you then tell me that i am retard too i will ban you ".

@phanTom : About " words, words, words " thing - I already said i had only 17 games on account, and at the end of day - I DONT ****ING CARE if i will get unban, i can always play on north.
POINT : I want to play here, and the point is that i dont like some kid can ban me if i say something. I never said anything to him actually since he told me first ( i bet he didnt show that, and yeah this is just " words, words, words " i am not geek to make ss every minute to proving something to others ). Oh he is supporter ?

Well im very sry that i am student and i must pay 120euros for renting apartmant instead of having <15 years and ask my mom to tell me 20 euros for a new game. NOT.
And now some kid can provoke me and then ban me coz he pay some money. xD

Everything's cool, this is now actionar society, owners pay for their part and then they have their private server. Does this work like this ?
I thought everyone is welcome here.
FINAL POINT : Don't EVER UNBAN me if some kid can provoke me and then i got BAN coz flaming him.
Well maybe much things changed here, i dont see any good spirit in this place. ( " oh yeah, leave then, we find this as good place, we have fan here " this is what kids think.

Waiting for Smurf final words, so Smurf please tell me will i get unban or not ?
I dont need days, im not pig eating to get kilograms and will be murdered in some number of days, am i deserve to be banned by some kid's will or not ?
Well as i can remember you were good admin and i will respect your will anyway instead of mizige's " homo sapiens like " post.

P.S. About case thing - i dont even know where to look why i was banned etc, i think you should know why i am banned, some admin banned me, so you need to have ss's and something like that. So it is case i guess.
Also i even dont need ss's, yes i flamed Goldy, first randomizer on chat channel coz he trying to make fool of 4N-Nooby, then goldy told me he will report me and told me i am retard. So i flamed that kid.
And i will do that again if he told me anything bad. And i will do that in real life always.
There are many " Goldys " in your life guys, dont allow anyone to **** you, especially when he have power coz he donate 20 bucks, and you dont.
How pathetic.

TP_MoonStar
22nd July 2009, 01:35 AM
I wont even read ;

1) Watch how you speak noone here is obliged to read a post full of angry words.

2) We cant look at it now since we have some technical issues and we are going to fix it as soon as possible so you will have to wait some time.

Smurf
22nd July 2009, 02:03 AM
No,you won't be unbanned and the main reason is your attitude on this thread.
See you.
:tclosed: