PDA

View Full Version : What were you dreaming tonight?

Cen
19th July 2009, 01:05 PM
If you had some weird/stupid/average/w/e dreams tonight, go ahead and post. We all know dreams can be interesting. :]

Tonight, I was dreaming that I am working at some big storage from a building company or something. That's all I remember. ^^

eXtasY
19th July 2009, 01:10 PM
There are many who dont remember their dreams, or they do but only some little parts. So there is a tip about it. Every time in the first moment you wake up and open your eyes stay in the same position without any major moves, bread slowly and try to remember what you've been dreaming. In that state you will be able to remember almost everything since your body didn't fully recover to conscience. I've found it in some book about dreams interpretation, and it really works :)

Mladenus
19th July 2009, 01:13 PM
I don't remember tonight's dream, but I can say that I had the most beautiful dream ever few weeks ago. I was dreaming about being in Heaven. If there is such a thing, damn, I wanna go there after death... :)

Lowlife
20th July 2009, 11:43 AM
sorry
but tonight, I was playing w3
:p
so, no dreams for me yet
I should go to bed
but I don't want to

Mladenus
20th July 2009, 12:55 PM
And tonight I was dreaming post apocalyptic future. And it was cool. :wacko:

TBK.Goldy
20th July 2009, 01:06 PM
I've dreamt that i've broken my leg badly. It didnt hurt just bones were cracking xD. Noob dream. :wacko:

MiZiGe
20th July 2009, 01:10 PM
You people are lucky, I guess...I usually go years without any dreaming at all :(

Then, for a few weeks I dream and then again, nothing.
Coincidentally, I am now having dreams, the last one was that I was waiting for a bus and my skin started to rip and I was bleeding like a freaking pig...not a very nice dream ^.^

Mladenus
20th July 2009, 01:12 PM
I had the same problem of not dreaming for a time too. And then, all of a sudden, I started to remember my almost every single dream.

Btw, do you think that dreams mean something?

MiZiGe
20th July 2009, 01:13 PM
it is not that I do not remember them, I just do not dream...I know when I forget a dream, I mean, I am aware that I was dreaming.

Mladenus
20th July 2009, 01:26 PM
Hmm, whenever we sleep, we dream about something. I watched something about that on tv. If you don't dream anything while sleeping, that means your brain is dead or something. :)

Smurf
20th July 2009, 01:29 PM
it is not that I do not remember them, I just do not dream...I know when I forget a dream, I mean, I am aware that I was dreaming.
likewise
I've only had few dreams in my life actually..forgot 1 or 2 of them ( i'm aware of it ),even had what you could call flashes of the future..dreaming of something that I unconsciously ( yet consciously,cause I realized it ) knew it was going to happen ( didn't happen yet ) and when it did..it made my skin crawl

Mladenus
20th July 2009, 01:38 PM
likewise
I've only had few dreams in my life actually..forgot 1 or 2 of them ( i'm aware of it ),even had what you could call flashes of the future..dreaming of something that I unconsciously ( yet consciously,cause I realized it ) knew it was going to happen ( didn't happen yet ) and when it did..it made my skin crawl

Happened to me many times... It's deja-vu, right?

Smurf
20th July 2009, 01:49 PM
Happened to me many times... It's deja-vu, right?

Something like that,tho' deja-vu implies that thing already happened somewhere in the past..this was a dream

pRiMe
20th July 2009, 01:49 PM
I had great dream last night.
I dreamed about one gorgeous and beautiful girl that was in my house.We kissed and touched each other,then i tied her up,i put on some mask,****ted on her chest and some pee came out,took a baseball bat,beated the **** out of her,took a chainsaw and massaccered her,took the limbs and head and buried it,rest i ate up.I was sitting alone,waiting for police to come and throw me down in some mental institution but instead of police another girl came in,took the same chainsaw and started cutting herself so i had a lunch too.
Wow...i was so sweaty when i woke up,took the cellphone and called one girl,good friend of mine and told her that i love her and that i'm hungry....

Mladenus
20th July 2009, 01:51 PM
:blink: Stay away from me!!!

pRiMe
20th July 2009, 01:53 PM
I don't eat male...so you don't need to worry.I just rip them apart and throw 'em down the river or bury them.

TBK.Goldy
20th July 2009, 02:03 PM
i once dreamed a same dream but in episodes (lulz). It was about aliens landing. 1st episode was... aliens landing. second episode, me and my family running away. third, we shot the aliens with machine guns... so basically i've dreamt the same dream 3 times... but each time it was more further... x_X

tt

Bonzy
21st July 2009, 04:58 AM

If what I know is true , non-dreamers don't dream because they are quite happy in their lives , don't have bigger problems etc... The one who has problems runs away in dreams , unwillingly... So constant problems=constant dreams :)

Taz.
21st July 2009, 05:01 AM
Extasy, I will try your trick tomorrow morning.

Perito
21st July 2009, 09:52 AM
Btw, do you think that dreams mean something?

Every dream has a meaning behind it. If you read about the subject in a religious point of view, you'll find that dreams are divided into different categories. Some dreams are dreams that predict the future, they are sent mostly to prophets.
But most dreams are the effect of your environment and your feelings. What you want and what you see. Dreams are the best way to know what you are feeling without denying it and without lying to your self about it. Unless you learn to control your dream (which is possible but very difficult), it will show your true feelings most of the time.

dreaming of something that I unconsciously ( yet consciously,cause I realized it ) knew it was going to happen ( didn't happen yet ) and when it did..it made my skin crawl
From a religious point of view, this only happens to prophets. Build a temple ;) The closest thing a normal person can get to, is predicting that something 'bad' or 'good' is going to happen sometime soon.
Science might explain it in another way, but I doubt science accepts the idea of seeing the future.

phaNtom
21st July 2009, 01:59 PM
I always enjoy my dreams(if I have them), and I always remember what I dreamed when I get up, but I forget them after 13h(I simply can't remember anymore), but I always can remember what have I dreamed about 1h after I get up, after all is lost.

And yes, I had many times the chance to "predict" sth with my dream, f.e. I dreamed about that, and after a while, that happens or similar to it :S

My mind is really kewl xd

AqYa.
21st July 2009, 02:08 PM
I had great dream too.I dreamed how i was the most *ucker in my town, *ucked everything and than i signed for a tournament for ****s and second plays lolol.. rly..imBa

Mladenus
21st July 2009, 02:53 PM
:blink:

I don't know Perito, few times happened to me to control the dreams. And always was this situation:

If I somehow bring a conclusion it's a dream, I can do everything and that becomes my world. It's really cool, but usually doesn't last long.

Perito
21st July 2009, 02:58 PM

I don't know Perito, few times happened to me to control the dreams. And always was this situation:

If I somehow bring a conclusion it's a dream, I can do everything and that becomes my world. It's really cool, but usually doesn't last long.
exactly!
that is called "lucid dreaming". google it

Few people are able to do that, it usually takes lots of practice and most of the time will not work. If you can do it, you're very lucky. Lucid dreaming is really really nice thing.

PavLe.WolF
21st July 2009, 05:16 PM
Deja-vu , i think it cant happen' in dreams it happens in reality , it is a feeling that u saw the same thing , some of the great psychiatrist can't explain this.

Also deja-vu happens in the early stages of life till the 25 years cause people use their imagination.

People finish their intentions in dreams , most of the serial killers convinced that they first dreamt what will they do before the actual murder.

Just like a case with Prime , some1 call 911 :( :)

Mladenus
21st July 2009, 05:27 PM
exactly!

Few people are able to do that, it usually takes lots of practice and most of the time will not work. If you can do it, you're very lucky. Lucid dreaming is really really nice thing.

I did it only a few times. I will try to practice it. :) But geez, it is very, very, very hard...

Have you ever tried it Perito?

Cen
21st July 2009, 06:17 PM
I suggest you wrote down your dreams when you wake up asap, bcos, like phantom said, you forgot most of it after few hours. I dream almost every day. I think those ppl who think more then talk also dream more. Deep thinkers etc..imo

Btw, anyone else noticed this: Same dreams appear when you are in similar phisical condition. I dream the same nightmare when I was sick and have temperature, 2 dreams actually.

1. Huge logs falling down and I must stop them with very tiny strings. Logs just tear everything and drop down and it's ****ing scary when they hit the ground, like my family dies or sth.

2. I play some strange flipper game and on the end I lose and atomic bomb goes off, killing everything and then I wake up. ****ing scary rly.

There is another one which I noticed 2-3 times and one more which I hardly remember.

1. My cousing wants to kill me with bazooka, but for real and I must run away. Huh, rly scary you know.

2. I'm in ex school, mafia wants to kill me or just some bad guys, don't remember, and ex schoolmate is fighting with me, and on the end, I run down the stairs, shooting with a pistol, getting several shots in my body, and then I eat tic-tac to heal myself, but I don't remember if it works or not, because I wake up then. Btw, shots don't hurt, it's actually like going in heaven like-feeling.

Keka
21st July 2009, 06:47 PM
exactly!

I didn't know that's lucid dreaming, I'm having those dreams also!

@Mladenus,
well I know in my case when I'm dreaming lucid dreams, they cannot be controlled 100%, its like you can control yourself, but you can't really control what is going to happen (nice things), but yet you can control how are they going to happen, usually in dreams I usually realize that in middle of a dream and then the fun starts, but not for long ;(

Smurf
21st July 2009, 07:14 PM
From a religious point of view, this only happens to prophets. Build a temple ;) The closest thing a normal person can get to, is predicting that something 'bad' or 'good' is going to happen sometime soon.
Science might explain it in another way, but I doubt science accepts the idea of seeing the future.
I'm not even by far a religious person..seen as I rarely visit the church or pray at all ( last time I smoked a joint outside the church's fence ) ..
I dreamed exactly was was ( and it did ) going to happen,the subject was me almost falling off an iron bar surrounded by some persons ( they were all there when it happened,that's why it freaked me out ):huh:

Mladenus
21st July 2009, 09:26 PM
I suggest you wrote down your dreams when you wake up asap, bcos, like phantom said, you forgot most of it after few hours. I dream almost every day. I think those ppl who think more then talk also dream more. Deep thinkers etc..imo

I agree with you on that totally. In fact, I was thinking about that years ago.

;994710']I didn't know that's lucid dreaming, I'm having those dreams also!

@Mladenus,
well I know in my case when I'm dreaming lucid dreams, they cannot be controlled 100%, its like you can control yourself, but you can't really control what is going to happen (nice things), but yet you can control how are they going to happen, usually in dreams I usually realize that in middle of a dream and then the fun starts, but not for long ;(

Here it how it goes at me: Something strange happens, then I think like "hey, wtf? is this dream?" Then, I try to do something strange (usually try flying) and then I figure out it's a dream. But as you say, it doesn't last long since I figure out it's a dream... :(

Damn, it's so damn good feeling to fly...

I'm not even by far a religious person..seen as I rarely visit the church or pray at all ( last time I smoked a joint outside the church's fence ) ..
I dreamed exactly was was ( and it did ) going to happen,the subject was me almost falling off an iron bar surrounded by some persons ( they were all there when it happened,that's why it freaked me out ):huh:

Happened to me something like that. It was like this: I was walking in park alone, and then, met some people, we were having fun. And in the morning when I woke up (lately) I saw a message on the phone about gathering the society (those people from dream). Later that day we were out and joking, having fun. It was so damn creepy...

Sorry for long post. :tiphat:

phaNtom
21st July 2009, 10:34 PM

YES, YES! That sh1t happens to me really often. I can like make my own damn decisions what to do in my dream, and IT IS SO DAMN REAL!!!

But too bad it lasts very short, and for me it's happening more often 1-2h before I will wake up(I noticed that)... Yesterday, I got up arround 10 o'clock in the morning, and I went to the living room and I slept there, and I slept like 1h max, and I had a dream(LOL), and I was in a elevator going up(in my own building), with some beautifull girl(who I saw before in real life), and we like started talking, and the elevator stopped and my mother woke me up! Damn...

obey.my.dreamz
21st July 2009, 11:38 PM
i think bonzy is wrong,.. From what i've experienced ,.. dreams has nothing to do with it weather u are happy or not,..(they just often contain the parts of the images u were thinking about the past day(s) )
other than that... from what i've learned .. Each and every night we dreams ( multiple dreams) can't quite remember the quantity,..but every night we dream about smtn, its just that often we cannot recall at all,.. only mb the last one,.. but i dont rmmbr what it depends on ...

I myself had maybe only few nightmares,.. and i can tell they are AWFUL,... u(me) are so happy when u wake its unbelievable ,..but much more often i do dream dreams that i curse when i wake up, coz it was amaze :D
but the dreams are very beautiful part of the life,. i think w/o them ,.. the part of the life we spend sleeping (And it is huge,..) would be pointless.. ;)

Mladenus
21st July 2009, 11:52 PM
YES, YES! That sh1t happens to me really often. I can like make my own damn decisions what to do in my dream, and IT IS SO DAMN REAL!!!

Welcome to the club. ;)

@obey.my.dreamz. Almost every time I have nightmare, I found out it's a dream. Just think about that. $hits like in dreams can't happen in reality. And when you figure out you're in dream, gg for your nightmares. ;)

To bad I don't have so much nightmares like I had when I was kid... :(

MiZiGe
22nd July 2009, 01:44 AM
well the predicting part is actually a lot more common, due to the fact how dreams work, i.e. they put parts of experience, fantasies and sub- and super-concious thoughts together. And it is usually the superconcious part that eventually hooks up the dream with a current event.
It would be a lot better if you did not come to realise it during the event happening, but before it, that you know that it is going to happen.

well I sure miss my dreams, when I am in the long running non-dream period :(

I tend to dream about nice things usually, like being some sort of OMGWTFBBQ hero that goes around killing **** (vampires usually, for some reason).

Btw., did you notice that if you dream of flying, everyone has "his" way of flying? I always have to "kick of" from some point, and I usually glide low at the ground, like I would levitate, not actually fly...

Taz.
22nd July 2009, 07:47 AM

But too bad it lasts very short, and for me it's happening more often 1-2h before I will wake up(I noticed that)... Yesterday, I got up arround 10 o'clock in the morning, and I went to the living room and I slept there, and I slept like 1h max, and I had a dream(LOL), and I was in a elevator going up(in my own building), with some beautifull girl(who I saw before in real life), and we like started talking, and the elevator stopped and my mother woke me up! Damn...

same here, i was dreaming the best dream ever, pooof, the phone rings ^^ i try to get asleep again, to see if i can continue my dream , results: Fail. :)

But there is something weird, everytime the best moment of the dream arrives, you get awaken by someone/something..

Perito
22nd July 2009, 08:04 AM
I did it only a few times. I will try to practice it. :) But geez, it is very, very, very hard...

Have you ever tried it Perito?

I wish. I told you, only few people can actually lucid dream.

But you must understand something, lucid dreaming means controlling the whole dream. You can do 100% what you want without any limits. If you can control only yourself, you're not there yet.

While lucid dreaming you can fly, make your self have super powers, make your self a king, a god, an angel. You can drive a flying car at high while having sex like basic instinct :p... etc etc

It's not about making decisions in your current dream, its about controlling the dream completely.

Usually, to be able to do that, the person must become aware that he is dreaming during the dream. Unfortunately, when a normal person becomes aware that he is dreaming, he gets excited, which makes him wake up.

There are many practices and exercises to improve your control of your dreams. The first one is writing it down as soon as you wake up. Simply because, many of us can actually lucid dream, but wake up and forget about it!

Another practices are punishing your self when you fail or rewarding it when u succeed. I remember one exercise:
You must make your self extremely thirsty before sleeping. Put a glass of water next to you and go to sleep. Keep thinking that the only way to drink the water is by lucid dreaming.

Well since science doesn't actually explain this, religion is the only thing we can go back to.
As I said, knowing that something 'good' or 'bad' will occur might happen frequently. Most of the times you would be afraid of something thats going on in your real life.
For example, if your brother bought a motorcycle for the first time in his life, you might start dreaming about him dying or getting hurt. Thats normal, you're just afraid he would hurt him self biking.
On the other hand, there is another type of dreams (according to religion), these dreams are kind of send from "heavens". They have nothing to do with your life. They send a clear message that something (usually bad) is going to occur. You don't have to be religious to have them, but these kind of dreams are very rare. Usually people have such dreams once or none in their entire life.
For example, I know someone who had this dream: his dead grandmother came to him in his dream and told him that someone close will die. A week later, his cousin died.
The "flag" in these dreams, the one thing that makes them different, is that they are SO clear. You can remember every single event and word without any doubt no matter how many years pass by.

i think bonzy is wrong,.. From what i've experienced ,.. dreams has nothing to do with it weather u are happy or not,..(they just often contain the parts of the images u were thinking about the past day(s) )
Dreams depend a lot on your emotions. It's true, they come from what you have been thinking the past day(s), but they depend a lot on emotions. When you sleep crying will result differently from when you sleep feeling extremely happy, will result differently from when you sleep terrified.. etc
Dreams will mostly reflect what you are feeling and thinking, unless you control it.

Mladenus
22nd July 2009, 10:51 AM
Btw., did you notice that if you dream of flying, everyone has "his" way of flying? I always have to "kick of" from some point, and I usually glide low at the ground, like I would levitate, not actually fly...

The mind gives you limits, so you can't fly. Just be aware it's a dream (cuz in reality you can't fly, am I right?), so you can fly however you want, just try harder. When I dream flying, I can really do it fast and with control. We all can, I'm sure.

But you must understand something, lucid dreaming means controlling the whole dream. You can do 100% what you want without any limits. If you can control only yourself, you're not there yet.

While lucid dreaming you can fly, make your self have super powers, make your self a king, a god, an angel. You can drive a flying car at high while having sex like basic instinct :p... etc etc

It's not about making decisions in your current dream, its about controlling the dream completely.

Usually when I'm in bad mood, I fly around and shot fireballs from my hands on people and town below me. :)

pRiMe
22nd July 2009, 03:16 PM
Is this thread meant to be for trying to explain what is dream and how you got it ?Or what were you dreaming ?....
Explaining how you're dreaming and such stuff ain't interesting.
I want to see some psychopath dreams !!!

Focused
22nd July 2009, 03:33 PM
i .. was falling ...
damn it it sucked

For example, I know someone who had this dream: his dead grandmother came to him in his dream and told him that someone close will die. A week later, his cousin died.
The "flag" in these dreams, the one thing that makes them different, is that they are SO clear. You can remember every single event and word without any doubt no matter how many years pass by.
i know this kind if dreams ... i had one simmular ..
what my familly has told me that if a person close to you has died recently ( less than 1 week or so ) and comes in your dream u try and NOT look at them ( no idea why ) .. plus usually someone else in your dreams tells u that u shoudlnt look at him ... also it means they care for you and sort of become your guardian angel ( my grandfather for example ) ...
about your example i have heard some very simmular :)

@prime i dont even wanna comment what u wrote :)
if u dont wanna read this ..dont ... some people ( like me ) DO wanna know this kind if stuff :)

@perito very good explanations :))

Mladenus
22nd July 2009, 04:28 PM
@prime i dont even wanna comment what u wrote :)
if u dont wanna read this ..dont ... some people ( like me ) DO wanna know this kind if stuff :)

Support.

@ Prime: We're not all possible serial killers and psychos like someone in this thread. :)

Focused
22nd July 2009, 05:00 PM
Deja-vu , i think it cant happen' in dreams it happens in reality , it is a feeling that u saw the same thing , some of the great psychiatrist can't explain this.

Also deja-vu happens in the early stages of life till the 25 years cause people use their imagination.

People finish their intentions in dreams , most of the serial killers convinced that they first dreamt what will they do before the actual murder.

Just like a case with Prime , some1 call 911 :( :)

de - ja - vu ... its different i belive .. it has nothing to do with dreaming .. THO .. i might be wrong
i have had WAYYyYYyy too many de-ja-vus .. ( they ***king allowed me to change some parts of my life with events that could have happened ) it was pretty cool really ... sometimes freaks me out
what i have noticed is u dont remember de-ja-vus untill u see them :) but where u see them is .. a mistery

Cen
22nd July 2009, 05:07 PM
@phantom: I was dreaming about the elevator girl too. I was 100% in love with her. The only thing I remember though is that she had black hair and she was same hight then me. ;/
Elevator was going down btw. O_o

@flying: I also fly sometimes, like a jedi, with FORCE. I can usually control this force with my hands too, but it's usually a weak force. I can't throw any person somewhere. It's usually throwing objects or destroying one.

obey.my.dreamz
22nd July 2009, 06:14 PM
Anyone ever dreamed about dying? i mean falling or w/e,.. am curious if any1 stayed in the dream with the moment they(u ) die? coz i heard somewhere u cannot dream ur own death! (at least that very moment u die...)
i always wake up before hit the ground or something interfere .. but never actually "Saw" myself dead..

Focused
22nd July 2009, 06:18 PM
Anyone ever dreamed about dying? i mean falling or w/e,.. am curious if any1 stayed in the dream with the moment they(u ) die? coz i heard somewhere u cannot dream ur own death! (at least that very moment u die...)
i always wake up before hit the ground or something interfere .. but never actually "Saw" myself dead..

same ...
i always wake up before... amm ... getting crushed / owned / or anything else leading to death ... always :)
i have seen myself sleeping but me standing next to me .. watching myself ... i was so scared .. everything was bluish .. and it felt so real ... i was glad to wake up from that dream ...
also before the dream ended i sat on my bed ( the non sleeping version ) and started crying ... then i woke up

Nery
22nd July 2009, 06:30 PM
lucid dreaming is smth i've done sometimes. i can do all kind of stuff, like move objects with my mind while being aware it's just a dream. lol...:rolleyes:

Mladenus
23rd July 2009, 12:37 AM
It rulz. :)

@dying in sleep: It's impossible to dream your very moment of death, I don't know why... You can see yourself dead in some dreams (like you're ghost or something), but it's impossible to dream the exact moment of death.

pRiMe
23rd July 2009, 12:48 AM
I dreamed dying million of times....getting killed by gun or explosion or falling...it was scary when i dreamed but when i woke up...wooh :)
@Mladenus,nobody asked you to comment my post nor i want someone like you to comment it.Same goes to you,if you don't like what i post,don't read it and don't write dumb comments.Simple as that.
And i was sarcastic in that post,don't even bother to reply.

Mladenus
23rd July 2009, 12:54 AM
I have rights to post wherever I want and reply on everything I want.:ass:

Taz.
23rd July 2009, 03:30 AM
I googled lucid dreaming. I've read a lot. You guys should google it.

Perito
23rd July 2009, 10:31 AM
I've talked with people that dreamt about judgment day, heaven, hell and dying in various ways. But I didn't encounter anyone that dreamt about the moment after death or exact moment of dying.
I'll have to research about that, but I think its because no one exactly knows what happens then or how it feels. You can't dream about something you don't know about.
Also, when you get too excited in a dream you instantly wake up. When falling of a high place, or in a car accident dream or any method of dying, you'll get too scared or excited. That will definitely be enough to wake you up.

For people who are interested in lucid dreaming, this showed up yesterday on MSN home page, good and short read: http://www.slate.com/id/2222931?GT1=38001

LOGiStiK
23rd July 2009, 12:56 PM
You know, Perito, I also have something pretty strange that's going on.
Sometimes when I go to bed and I stay a bit inside, I get the feeling that I just tripped on something and that i'm falling or that i'm falling in some abyss. And it scares me like sh*t because I get that exact feeling...

BloodMen
23rd July 2009, 01:06 PM
I had a dream that i fall from the mountains ... nothing strange:)

Mladenus
23rd July 2009, 01:20 PM
@ Perito: I read the whole wikipedia page about lucid dreaming, it's very interesting. And I dreamed of Judgment Day on my own way (similar like in Terminator *nukes falling on every single part of the Earth*). Damn, it was a crappy feeling although I survived somehow...

pec
23rd July 2009, 02:43 PM
I had wet dream with keka in it.

Focused
23rd July 2009, 02:52 PM
I had wet dream with keka in it.

information i dont wanna know :))

anyway ... i took a look at wiki for controlling your dream ( lucid dreaming ) ... very interesting :) :happy2:

perito about your example ... i have dreamt where i was "like a ghost" and was in my room .. watching me sleep ... is it possible i have astral projected in some way , or it could be a dream where everything was so real ... i was scared :) :unsure:

pRiMe
23rd July 2009, 02:55 PM
xD lol *** ?oO
@Mladi...you said i don't even wanna comment your post.
I just replied that you don't have to,nobody is forcing you and i don't give a ****.I have rights to...bla bla tt
I had dreams with whole xpam on one battle field...
Turks started owning and then suddenly plavsha came with weapon of mass destruction and owned all gg.

pec
23rd July 2009, 02:56 PM
xD lol *** ?oO
I just replied that you don't have to,nobody is forcing you and i don't give a ****.I have rights to...bla bla tt
Turks started owning and then suddenly plavsha came with weapon of mass destruction and owned all gg.
Signature material.
anyway i was joking about keka part. if i had dream with him in it, it would be a nightmare.:unsure:

SoWhat
23rd July 2009, 07:06 PM
i saw my lovely cousin but it isn't interesting :cool:

Taz.
23rd July 2009, 08:21 PM
xD lol *** ?oO

=))=))

Focused
24th July 2009, 04:54 PM
i did an experiment ... :D
went to sleep tired .. didnt dream anything , got up at about 8 am ( ughh :S ) , did barelly anythhing for an hour , went back to sleep and i dreamt something :D realized its a dream ... woke up :( ...
1st night tho .. will practice :D
this lucid dreaming rocks :))

pRiMe
24th July 2009, 05:09 PM
o_o you need help ;/ Experimenting dreaming cuz you heard some bull**** on w3 forum...it's nuts.

Taz.
24th July 2009, 06:34 PM
Ehm, today, I was sleeping and in the dream, I had super powers. (X-men powers, I could transform to anyone and get his powers). Was amazing, we were going into some store, and stealing a BIG box, which is a PS3. All my team had super powers. I was Rogue ( in x-men evolution the cartoon one :))

The other dream I got, is that Diego (I.M.C) came to my country :O

Focused
24th July 2009, 07:16 PM
o_o you need help ;/ Experimenting dreaming cuz you heard some bull**** on w3 forum...it's nuts.

u need help :)
noone even asked u to comment me ..
laugh and dont comment -.-

phaNtom
24th July 2009, 07:21 PM
Ehm, today, I was sleeping and in the dream, I had super powers. (X-men powers, I could transform to anyone and get his powers). Was amazing, we were going into some store, and stealing a BIG box, which is a PS3. All my team had super powers. I was Rogue ( in x-men evolution the cartoon one :))

Less W3 / Television for you(my recommendation).

Last night, I dreamed ehm... I was sleeping, well not sleeping, I was just in my bed, and there was a girl besides me(even tho my bed is not for 2, and she was a little bit fat :S), and I was under the sheet, and there was a little snake wanted to bite me, and in the same time my girl was "sleeping" and she pulled always the sheet to herself, so I couldn't fvcking defend myself from the snake(like she wanted the snake to bite me -_-), and luckily I took the piece of sheet and wrapped the snake in it and throwed it or w/e I did, I don't remember...

Fat girl, a snake, wtf... T_T
I don't like fat girls, I don't like snakes, I don't like dreams like this :D
But it was way too real -_-

PROTOZZ
24th July 2009, 07:50 PM
I always dream falling from my balcon..

pRiMe
24th July 2009, 08:17 PM
@Focused AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED HELP,MENTAL INSTITUTION PLZ HELP ME !I will quote imba mladenus....i have rights to comment whenever i want and whatever i want...or smth like that bla bla xD keep it going with lucid dreams xD
@Phantom tt less tv and games ^^

phaNtom
24th July 2009, 08:59 PM
I don't watch TV much you know... Mby I spend max 1 hour / day watching TV(when I watch my favourite serials, How I met your mother and that other one after it, I don't know the name), and about games, I can't even say I play it. I have 1 game installed on my computer, CoD2, which I play about 5h weekly(I think it's even less).

And what does my dream have to do with TV and games? Noob :p

Mladenus
24th July 2009, 10:27 PM
... and luckily I took the piece of sheet and wrapped the snake in it and throwed it or w/e I did, I don't remember...

:laugh:

phaNtom
24th July 2009, 10:29 PM
A thin bed cloth used as a covering for a mattress or as a layer over the sleeper;

Cen
24th July 2009, 10:58 PM
Lol phantom, it sounds like a nightmare. Good this is not.

@prime: get a life...I mean a dream :p

phaNtom
24th July 2009, 11:14 PM
Well I didn't took it directly as a nightmare, more as a some way of predicting what will happen to me in near future(it doesn't mean it will happen), but it's just like some warning or so ^^

But this was my first "bad" dream I had since years...

pec
25th July 2009, 12:53 AM
quoting for truth.

Taz.
25th July 2009, 07:53 PM
Less W3 / Television for you(my recommendation).

Last night, I dreamed ehm... I was sleeping, well not sleeping, I was just in my bed, and there was a girl besides me(even tho my bed is not for 2, and she was a little bit fat :S), and I was under the sheet, and there was a little snake wanted to bite me, and in the same time my girl was "sleeping" and she pulled always the sheet to herself, so I couldn't fvcking defend myself from the snake(like she wanted the snake to bite me -_-), and luckily I took the piece of sheet and wrapped the snake in it and throwed it or w/e I did, I don't remember...

Fat girl, a snake, wtf... T_T
I don't like fat girls, I don't like snakes, I don't like dreams like this :D
But it was way too real -_-

Reduce the far porn xD j/k

It's weird, but I barely play w3. Really, like last game was 1 week ago. But TV, the stupid animal planet is sooooo amazing :))))2

UrbanEclectic
28th July 2009, 09:43 AM
i was dreamin about my chief (girl) and some nasty things, and today she isnt here @ job :) hmmm :)

VamoS_GringO
28th July 2009, 01:05 PM
I had like 5-6 lucid dreams and in all of them i had lots of sex AND/OR i was flying around my city at night :)

Japs_bolt[br
28th July 2009, 01:14 PM
I dreamed I was falling from a hill and I woke up when I was almost on the ground....xD

ForTheLasTime
28th July 2009, 01:29 PM
Ah my dreams are short like this one
walking on street and step on banana and fall,but momment before i hit floor i wake up :S

Mladenus
28th July 2009, 05:20 PM
Yeah,it's always like that, cuz you get too excited I suppose. :)

Focused
1st August 2009, 12:36 AM
i dreamt the most stupid dream EVER
it had nothing connected ...
it started with me and my best friend pissing people off on the street then we went to a castle and fought some .. big fat dude
killed him and we jumped of the tallest tower
and ofcourse before i hit the ground wake up
really stupid dream :)

UrbanEclectic
1st August 2009, 02:34 AM
me dream = me cum :(

pec
1st August 2009, 12:11 PM
me dream = me cum :(
freaking wet dreamer.

UrbanEclectic
1st August 2009, 02:41 PM
sorey :( me no life horny turtle erection fan :(

Nery
12th August 2009, 08:32 AM
just woke up and i'm gonna have a ld/obe today :rolleyes:

the best thing to have them is to go sleep at night and wake up naturally at the morning 7/8 am, then u either wake up and dont even open ur eyes and do the procedure or just hang out 45 min and go to the bed again..

MiZiGe
12th August 2009, 08:49 AM
Mg, I have a few reccuring dreams, for when I dream at all...one that comes now and then is that I am on some kind of a family occasion (birthday, wedding, it changes), and I smoke one or two cigarettes...I have never even smoked one, so wtf is up with this dream.

Taz.
12th August 2009, 05:50 PM
I was dreaming donno what, and a mouskito wake me up.. bBBIIIZZZ !! I was like AH COME ON !

obey.my.dreamz
12th August 2009, 10:39 PM
i've never cum in my dream???? how can that happen??? dude u need to jack off a bit more often,.. n/o

Focused
12th August 2009, 11:00 PM
i've never cum in my dream???? how can that happen??? dude u need to jack off a bit more often,.. n/o

its usually cys of doing that too much :P not the lack of it :))
happened to me once ( :S sucked x) :D )

yesterday i lucid dreamed .. for .. like 4-5 seconds xD .. i flew .. looked around landed .. woke up ... fell asleep instantly and was dreaming falling .. into a blue hole ... woke up before hitting the black ground :huh:

`Elea
12th August 2009, 11:04 PM
I dreamed about man, evil and vicious man. A serial killer. He's was catching young couples and holding them locked up in different places and torturing for years and feeding with minimal nutrition needs of body. I wont get into details but i cannot get loose of this disgusting dream i had. Makes me sick, the smell the all. Feels like i was there.

Focused
12th August 2009, 11:06 PM
I dreamed about man, evil and vicious man. A serial killer. He's was catching young couples and holding them locked up in different places and torturing for years and feeding with minimal nutrition needs of body. I wont get into details but i cannot get loose of this disgusting dream i had. Makes me sick, the smell the all. Feels like i was there.

u dreamt or saw a movie :P
never experienced suck a thing in my dreams .. not sure if i ever wanna :D

`Elea
12th August 2009, 11:30 PM
haven't watched these kinds of scary movies for years.. Anything recent that i have don is just studies on Columbine massacre videotapes but there's nothing scary there.

pec
12th August 2009, 11:46 PM
just woke up and i'm gonna have a ld/obe today :rolleyes:

the best thing to have them is to go sleep at night and wake up naturally at the morning 7/8 am, then u either wake up and dont even open ur eyes and do the procedure or just hang out 45 min and go to the bed again..same thing happens to me xD
6:30 am wake up, gotta hurry for bus in 6:51 am etc, but when i get other thought that i don't really need to go like some monkey on first class, i just sleep another 45/90 minutes :o

_TerrorBlade_
13th August 2009, 01:40 AM

it's because of those games you play, ... dota and sh1t..., it rapes your mind milady.... games...

Mladenus
13th August 2009, 02:00 AM
No man, DotA is blessing!!! Glory to the DotA. :hail:

In.My.ConTroL
29th August 2009, 05:57 AM

sauHSHAUAHUhushuahushusashus OMG.. dreaming with me ? ROFL :D

Tecktonik.
29th August 2009, 06:10 AM
well..everytime when i see horror films i dream them..everytimee
so well my dream was with zombies and they runed till they caught me and eat me ..that was so weird .. when i woke up i was like : huh i'm alive x]

[RiP]_HaCk3R
30th August 2009, 09:02 PM
guys i had nice dream. I dreamed that i had lots of money in my basement XD and my best friend stole all the money, and i was crying XD

And i want to ask you something guys :)) Sometimes i dream something,the thing i dream is very nice, i wake up,go to WC , and when i get to sleep again, i dream the same thing from where i stopped :D