PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Un-lock or -ban

Flacito
19th July 2009, 11:56 AM
Greetings.

Yesterday my account has been filtered from the eurobattle.net server. To be more specific, it has been locked by whom I suspect to be TP_Moonstar after whispering "fux j00 xD" as a reply to her global announcement.

First of all it was very informal and had no motive to be said, I truly apologize. It was an unrespectable and uncorrectable deed.
Still I would like to appeal to this ban in order to gain access to my account once again as it resembles much personal value to me. Therefore I ask TP_Moonstar or any other staff member to be inclined to please unlock my account.
In addition the emotion (xD) which I also provided in my whisper more or less bears resemblance as a joke and no real "mischievous" intention...

As a long, loyal and (former) technical supportive member I once again apologize and please to unlock my account.

Thank you in advance,
Flacito.

phaNtom
19th July 2009, 12:54 PM
That's what you get when messing with "her". ;)

The banlist is off, you will must wait for an admin to do a manual unban. And please, all this "pro" English was not necessary, you won't find urself in a better position if you come here and show your "English skills", you could just write your nick and reason wtf...

Flacito
19th July 2009, 02:01 PM
That's what you get when messing with "her". ;)

The banlist is off, you will must wait for an admin to do a manual unban. And please, all this "pro" English was not necessary, you won't find urself in a better position if you come here and show your "English skills", you could just write your nick and reason wtf...

I understand.

Smurf
21st July 2009, 12:44 PM
Your account name?

phaNtom
21st July 2009, 12:54 PM
Your account name?

Flacito

Smurf
21st July 2009, 07:08 PM
Account Flacito was never locked.

Taz.