PDA

View Full Version : SErver connection problem

odysseus
19th July 2009, 12:30 AM
Hi i cant connect to the server.when i click on battle net i see initiating connection to battle net but then its says me that or the server is wrong or i need to manually turn on my internet or something like that.Earlier today there was no problem to connect.And here is the strangest thing .My ghost one can connect without a problem ,but still i cant :? anyone have an idea why this is happening :? ive used gateway editor to connect to the server ,and earlier today ive download a gateway editor and add a server for another game in it .. i dont know still why is this happening...

iStealSkills
19th July 2009, 11:24 AM
Hello ...

I'm not sure if this will help, but in your Warcraft 3 folder you have eurobattle.reg file....

Trying to run, and then try to connect to battle.net!

Be sure that you have chosen eurobattle.net as server in which you want to connect before you click on battle.net button ( in Warcraft 3 Game ).....

Taz.
20th July 2009, 07:55 PM
IP not banned. Try what the user above me wrote.

enigma-the-one
20th July 2009, 07:59 PM
thanks a lot reggal!
i had this problem whole day
i thought it was installation error (i formated my disc and installed w3 again, but didn't work)

edit: now i get in but after few minutes if not in game i get dissconected, although i type and am active

iStealSkills
21st July 2009, 12:12 AM
No problem I am happy I could help you .... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

now i get in but after few minutes if not in game i get dissconected, although i type and am active

For your 2 problem i don't now .... What you need to do ... Sorry :( :( :(

Mby one of Moderator can help you ....

Taz.
21st July 2009, 02:25 AM
PG or CG ?

enigma-the-one
30th July 2009, 09:46 PM
No problem I am happy I could help you .... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

For your 2 problem i don't now .... What you need to do ... Sorry :( :( :(

Mby one of Moderator can help you ....

never mind :)
problem was only temporarily (although still happens here and there)
thanks anyway :)

Taz.
30th July 2009, 10:28 PM
Anytime, enjoy your stay.

:locked: