PDA

View Full Version : Back to Battle.net

Waazzaa
15th July 2009, 09:42 PM
Hey, It's me again..

My problem: Can't go back to the normal Battle.net once i've tried eurobattle.net

What I've done so far: Deleted all eurobattle.net files, uninstalled wc3 and now installed wc3 and done the 1.23 patch.

I've made this video... quality sux but still.. hope you understand :P

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O91JumgyPa8

O91JumgyPa8

Waazzaa
15th July 2009, 09:45 PM
I'm thinking of installing Eurobattle.net again.
to start it all over...good idea?

and oh.. can some1 tell me exacly what Eurobattle.net does?

Does it register the gateways on the CD key???

TP_MoonStar
15th July 2009, 10:20 PM
Eurobattle.net doesnt mess with cd-keys.

Looking at your video you got :

You are ip banned from north (for some reason dont know why but your not cd-key banned just ip banned).

--

Eurobattle.net register the gateway on registry and in your system.

Registry : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III

Take a look there ;p.

Hope it helps.

Waazzaa
15th July 2009, 10:32 PM
Eurobattle.net doesnt mess with cd-keys.

Looking at your video you got :

You are ip banned from north (for some reason dont know why but your not cd-key banned just ip banned).

--

Eurobattle.net register the gateway on registry and in your system.

Registry : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III

Take a look there ;p.

Hope it helps.

Hmm.. okay.. this "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III" what do you want me to do with that? :P just google it, cos when i google it theres a .reg file that i can dl...
what do i do with it, save it in the wc3 folder then start it?

and can you check somewhere if you're banned? (im pretty sure im not banned... I played a game, then around 40 min later i tried to go back to battle.net from eurobattle.net and this happent... and i havent done anything ilegal^^)

Mitsuki
16th July 2009, 12:39 AM
You probably didnt understand. The reason you are not able to join original server is unknown to us (you'r ip is probably banned there). And we are not responsible for original servers.

Server Installer doesn't bind any cd-keys since they are not used here. It just adds entry in registry keys so you can see eurobattle.net in your gateways.

If you want to play on this server, read http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=75705 After you install server installer, and still cant join here, find eurobattle.reg in warcraft folder and run it. Then run euroloader.exe and enjoy playing.

If you want to switch to original server, run game with FrothenThrone.exe and select other server in gateway list.

You are not banned on this server, cant say the same about other servers.

Is it clear for you now?

Waazzaa
16th July 2009, 11:55 AM
Yes its clear:P

Thanks for all help.. even tho i was trying to leave your..system.. =)

really apriciate it. <3

I think i'm somehow banned from northend.. no idea why xD

one more question... If im IP banned.. then i can just refresh my ip and play there again? ( i can play on US server n the others)

thanx

Mitsuki
16th July 2009, 12:05 PM
You will not get tutorial about evading bans.

Regards.

:tclosed: