PDA

View Full Version : Removing eurobattle.net

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 04:51 PM
Hey guys... I just registered Eurobattle.net to take a game with some of my mates and now when that game is over i'd like to go back to Battle.net. I've looked through some files for some kind of Unregistaration file but i can't find anything. soooo... my question is now... how do i remove/unregister eurobattle.net to go back to my normal battle.net?
=\
thanx / Waazzaa

LinuxGamer_Hook
14th July 2009, 05:04 PM
Just start your normal War3.exe, not euroloader.exe and change your gateway to one of the official servers.

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 05:11 PM
When i do that it says
"Unable to connect to Battle.net

You may be trying to connect to an invalid
battle.net server. If you're using a modem you
may need to manually connect to the internet
before connection to battle.net."

like if my internet was dead... but it isnt..I've had eurobattle.net before and i've somehow manage to remove it.. cannot remember how though -.-
i remember that this does happen if you just try to change gateway.

PetyseXy
14th July 2009, 05:21 PM
Uninstall the eurobattle with the Uninstall Eurobattle.net Installer...

See here:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8080/83781831.jpg

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 05:28 PM
Uninstall the eurobattle with the Uninstall Eurobattle.net Installer...

And where is this to be found? O.o

DepReM
14th July 2009, 05:40 PM
Start > Control Panel > Add or remove programs > Eurobattle.net (press remove)

Hf.

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 06:06 PM
Ok. This was maybe stupid of me to do, but i did it anyway.

I unistalled Warcraft 3 and deleted the stuff in the file, i re-installed the game.. with the original CDs and all, but the Eurobattle.net PvPGN is still there and in the add/remove place there is no Eurobattle.net thing.

sigh ... -.-

PetyseXy
14th July 2009, 06:27 PM
Well, the euroloader still in his folder? The Eurobattle.net PVPGN be on your list (gateway list) that don't cause any problem for connect in the normal battle.net

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 06:39 PM
Well, the euroloader still in his folder? The Eurobattle.net PVPGN be on your list (gateway list) that don't cause any problem for connect in the normal battle.net

no, as i said, i uninstalled everything and removed everything that had with eurobattle.net to do and then installed wc3 again, without any eurobattle.net stuff. and now the Eurobattle.net PvPGN is still in the gateway and i can't play either on battle.net or Eurobattle.net (cos its not registered at the eurobattle.net, since i dont have any eurobattle.net stuff in the file or on the computer)

Mitsuki
14th July 2009, 07:07 PM
in your warcraft folder run defaultservers.reg and then run frothentrhone.exe

No need to uninstall anything.

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 08:11 PM
in your warcraft folder run defaultservers.reg and then run frothentrhone.exe

No need to uninstall anything.

what? There's no file like that in my warcraft folder.. or on my computer that i can find...do you get it when u put the eurobattle.net in the folder or what?

:((

TP_MoonStar
14th July 2009, 09:02 PM
o dont see what's the catch here.. the eurobattle.reg add both default gateways and eurobattle.net one.

I still dont get it.

Use frozenthrone.exe to play org servers(change the gateway inside the game) and euroloader for eurobattle.net

That's all.

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 09:12 PM
o dont see what's the catch here.. the eurobattle.reg add both default gateways and eurobattle.net one.

I still dont get it.

Use frozenthrone.exe to play org servers(change the gateway inside the game) and euroloader for eurobattle.net

That's all.

if i try that it says :

if i try to do that. u must register the servers you want to play and u cannot have both at the same time (?)... thats my..umm.. conclusion.

I guess i registered eurobattle.net on my cdkey? and now i cant remove it..

i need that Defaultservers.reg... but i dont have it O.O

Focused
14th July 2009, 09:18 PM
just a quick question ...
did u by any chance install the "fix" for patch 1.23 .. because as i read blizz had some file in it to send data to some adresses from blizz .. a "fix" was made to block those files and was posted on forums
did u by any chance block those sites :D ? or if someone knows of it doesnt matter if he did :)

Waazzaa
14th July 2009, 09:24 PM
Well, no i dont think so... i havent downloaded anything from here.. i had the eurobattle.net with the wc3 files in an extern..umm..whats it called.. hard disc(?) cos i were at a Lan, then today i was gonna take a game with my mates and so i clicked the .reg files so i could get into the eurobattle.net gateway.. now i cannot switch back, nor play on eurobattle.net cos i dont have any files with eurobattle.net.. i just have the normal wc3 files BUT its automaticly on Eurobattle.net PvPGN.. and i cannot play on that1 =) it just says :

Mitsuki
14th July 2009, 10:41 PM

That's all.

Run frozenthrone.exe, click lupe right from battle.net , select server, play

:tclosed: