The_13abyknight
13th July 2009, 09:28 PM
Hello Eurobattle!

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Jon "The_13abyknight" Andersen

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Denmark

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes , 5down/0,5up

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Well, i wanna try out this xpam safelist , i've heard some good things :P

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper. I don't flame anyone for no reason nor do i ever mean it, "flaming" is just expressing anger emotion on the exact moments..5 secs passes - all good :D

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Solo mid plz, highskilled imo

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I've played dota over 3 years,mostly at dota-league but sometimes i just get tired of pubs and wanna play better games.I was in 4k team but unfortunately the team got disbanded.Right now i'm playing in 'unique-esports' team, all of us aren't always online so thats why i can't fw/cw all the time.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Since i formated my pc few days ago, i don't have any cw/fw replays left , i'll play TG then.

Thanks

Keny
13th July 2009, 09:53 PM
What's with the nick ?. The baby_knight I know is safelisted @ dotainvite. Does he know you stole his nick ?.

The_13abyknight
13th July 2009, 10:35 PM
what?I have used this nick for over 3 years, i haven't stole it lol, are u kidding me?

Keny
13th July 2009, 10:50 PM
And you are safelisted @ dotainvite league?.

The_13abyknight
14th July 2009, 01:36 AM
Yes

The_13abyknight
14th July 2009, 02:07 AM
here's my dotainvite profile
http://forums.dotainvite.eu/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1364

Keny
14th July 2009, 10:10 AM
That's weird.No need to play a tg since you are safelisted in #dotainvite. The only part that I'm interested is your behaviour, and that I cant see in a test game.
You have my vouch.

Tayschrenn
14th July 2009, 01:09 PM
It's fake. Deny.