PDA

View Full Version : Admin Pretend [EdT]Eff3cT

Ghost_bot1
13th July 2009, 09:23 PM
I've encountered this rare specimen in a game today. I told him that after i will watch the replay i will ban him for misusing a leaver's item if the case. Needles to say after the moments in the pics i banned him anyway. He threatened to ban me if i ban him, creating the idea that he is an admin. Obviously i didn't believe him, but he wrote what appeared to be a command line copy pasted from ghost. And then he tried to banip me by banning the user called " IP " . I would classify this case as an epic fail(more than a guy posting with his bot account by accident). If by some strange happening he is an admin ask him to unban the guiltless user: "ip", casualty of stupidy...
I also have the replay if needed.
Have a good day.

Smurf
13th July 2009, 09:55 PM
Post the replay.

Ghost_bot1
13th July 2009, 10:17 PM
The replay

phaNtom
14th July 2009, 11:15 PM
He banned you on his bot, not from server lol...

Ghost_bot1
15th July 2009, 02:58 AM
Yes that was so lame...Admin pretend FAIL! :)

phaNtom
15th July 2009, 04:20 PM
That isn't admin pretend, he owns his bot and that's the way how bot works, it sets the phrase "Banned from server.eurobattle.net", and prolly you thought he was admin pretending...
Am I right, and shall I close this?

Ghost_bot1
15th July 2009, 07:47 PM
Well he did pretend to be an admin. He threatened to ban me from entering the server which can be seen in the comment " Daca imi dai ban ai ban in server". He first tried to tell me that my user was banned on the server and then he tried to demonstrate how he banned my ip so i can't create another account. Anyway i am not going to further pursue this if you consider it's not worth banning.

FLaMeSeeKeR
28th July 2009, 05:52 PM
He banned you on his bot, not from server lol...

:tclosed: