PDA

View Full Version : Tom_witzky

TheFroG
13th July 2009, 10:11 PM
Tom_witzky is skilled and i don't deny. But he is skilled with maphack on!
All his movements seems normal, because we know that he is good.. but it's so obvious that he is maphacker -.-'
Take at look at 05:30, he was running in direction of my base (North side) and when he noticed that i'm comming from south side, he just do a 180° with his demon hunter/naga archers and hunt me, because he knew that i would do a rush tower, and if he doesn't stop me in the middle of the map, it would be gg to him.
In the start he went in direction of me, trying to creep jack me, perceive that his wisper can't see the creep (He came before the wisp see my units). So, i could creep in another place with militia, like in the Mine/mercenarie camp. (he doesn't care if his wisp could or not see my units, he just went in direction of me) It would be a skilled movement if i knew that he is a fair player.
He is just someone who knows how to use his maphack, if you guys don't perceive that he is maphacker.. he will still hacking and he won't be banned never -.-'
So, don't come with edited screenshots. Because if you're pretending to be a fair player acting like you don't have a maphack (Smart mh usage) you're also abble to edit your screenshot, so.. don't waste your time.
Why don't you tell us your old account ? you're probably someone who already got acc locked for mh -.-'
Btw, it was a tour game.

DepReM
13th July 2009, 10:17 PM
Clear MH.
Look on 5:30 minutes, he would attack via 'top', then he saw Sapo moving his army to 'bot' and changed his move.

#ban

Stojkov007
13th July 2009, 10:46 PM
Yes DepRem it is TRUE on 5:30 min it is total MH...nvm he is maphacker !!!

TheFroG
13th July 2009, 10:50 PM
If he didn't hunt me in the final of the game, i wouldn't say that he is maphacker cause of his other movements, but now it seems clear to me.
it's hard to perceive cause he is smart, but he can't hide it from me.

Vescento
13th July 2009, 11:20 PM
It's Maphack. Tom_Witzky should be Banned.

FLaMeSeeKeR
13th July 2009, 11:47 PM
Banned.