PDA

View Full Version : Removal Request

Shinde.
13th July 2009, 02:40 PM
Well since I had a quarrel with 73rror he seems to take advantage of his voucher position and kick me from channel and ban me from channel any chance he gets forgeting we were once friends and that I always supported him when he got kicked banned or had troubles with other mods/vouchers. But no problem I understand his ape-like thinking and there is nothing more for me to do , but avoid it. So, as long as 73rror is an ss voucher please remove me from safelist and I might come back and make an application or whatever if I ever hear he is gone from here. Till then regards ,no drama just remove me and have fun.

Mr.7error
13th July 2009, 02:44 PM
Done. By the way, I think I helped you every time I could also, and the one that forgot we were friends is you after you started flaming the shit out of me some days ago. Friends don't do that I think. Who's acting ape-like dear abused user ?

Shinde.
13th July 2009, 02:52 PM
Well good friend as another example of what you were after after i posted this this 73rror whispered me : Finnaly I got rid of a scumbag like you. So yea, congratulations.

Mr.7error
13th July 2009, 02:55 PM
Well, after you flamed my family, mother, me, and everything I'm related with ofcourse I said "SS got rid of a scum like you finally". Just keep in mind, you started it after I didn't say 1 bad word to you. Grats, hf in pubs.
P.S.: I tend to take words like "**** you, **** your mother and all your family, I stick my **** in all your dead and in your throat" and things like that serious. I know you just like to throw them around, but sometimes maybe I don't want to listen.

P.S.2: I banned and kicked you just because I feel like it too. Don't like it? Think about the things you do and consider that not everybody likes them, or go play AREM RO GODLIKE like np.

Shinde.
13th July 2009, 03:09 PM
Yes and ofcourse you are the angelic one. I flamed you just because I felt like it. Nope not exactly, you know how I love being abused and kicking me from channel because i slapped 3 times on topaz so people wake up and sign is a perfect reason to kick me from channel and abort game without any warning.

PS: Yes take every flame literaly , when someone tells you F.uck You it really means he wants to have sexual intercourse with you. Pff you're such a joke.

Keny
13th July 2009, 03:35 PM
And when you think that all of this would've been avoided with a "sound off" setting in topaz/osiris. Sad.

Fika[F]
13th July 2009, 04:11 PM
I'm not taking anyones side here, but just a quick question;

Why afk in ss channel with topaz + sounds on if you have absolutley no intention of playing a game... (I mean ok afk, but why u get mad if ppl slap then, mby they try make a game?)

Mr.7error
13th July 2009, 04:15 PM
They can summon someone with 1slap, 2 slaps, 3 slaps, but not 7. And furthermore, I just feel like afk-ing in ss and chatting, watching. Any problems with that ? He fully knows that it annoys me anyway.

[SyS]-Killer
13th July 2009, 04:25 PM
And when you think that all of this would've been avoided with a "sound off" setting in topaz/osiris. Sad.

only thing bright so far in this thread :D::DD:;d;d;dr;drsdgfdfs;drsd

AltQQ
13th July 2009, 04:27 PM
as much as i dislike shinde... terror is afking in channel .. and when some1 is trying to gather ppl for game... he freaks out because they slap him and then he starts to kick ppl ... rofl.. there are 2324245275698726458972435 other channels to be afk...

sublime_
13th July 2009, 04:34 PM
lol i though they in love :)

eXtasY
13th July 2009, 04:47 PM
You shouldn't get kicked for slaps, since it was with goal to gather players for a game. Im sorry about it and i assure you that is not going to happen again.
On the other side, i was witness of your recent behavior and massive flaming even before this case. You've been tolerated a lot since you're were respected as an old and good player, but you must learn how to behave, especially toward staff. You're going to get bad manners ban which lasts two days, and for that time think good of your acts, and if you still find place here. I would be sad to lose such an old member, and i dont wish that happens, but we cant watch such manners, either.