PDA

View Full Version : warcraft instaling

geduosis
13th July 2009, 12:04 PM
hi there. when i instaling wc3 ir wrotes to me that wc3 is not compactibale for Windows NT i have now vista so is there gona be any prob if i will write it? earlyer i had other pc with xp and werent any prob at all.

Mitsuki
13th July 2009, 12:45 PM
No problems with vista. After installation just run eurobattle.reg in your warcraft folder.

geduosis
13th July 2009, 03:21 PM
y i know i done all the fings but when i play it lags to me like hell but ping is fine and very small screen i get higher resolution it makes bigger screen but not that big how it gave to be. Some people say that laptop is to slow but when i bougt it it wass with vista so in that case it couldnt be the prob of laptop

Mitsuki
13th July 2009, 03:52 PM
set higher priority to warcraft

geduosis
13th July 2009, 04:47 PM
how could i do it?

MiZiGe
13th July 2009, 05:03 PM
open task manager (ctrl+alt+del and click on task manager)
open the process tab, find war3.exe and right click it, select Priority and assign it to a higher priority.

geduosis
13th July 2009, 05:10 PM
it writes to when i do that "the operation could not be cmpleted. Access is denied."

Taz.
13th July 2009, 06:04 PM
Are you logged as the admin ?

geduosis
13th July 2009, 06:11 PM
y its my uncles pc so im loged in as him. im not understanding good english so dont be angry on me :)

geduosis
14th July 2009, 10:49 AM
so how could i set priority high if it dont let me?

Mitsuki
14th July 2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Get your complete report in seconds including suggestions for what to upgrade on your computer.
Only your system's hardware and system software are evaluated.
No personally identifiable information is collected.
Works on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Media Center, Vista.
Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox & Netscape browsers.
You will need to give your permission to download a secure ActiveX/Java browser component.
You can easily uninstall the ActiveX/Java browser component when the analysis is complete.
Select warcraft III: the frozen throne and run the test.