PDA

View Full Version : I am muted unfairly

sofsuperman
12th July 2009, 05:57 PM
Dear Admins,

I am a player here since 2006. I tried to only have fun without insulting, swearing, quitting the games. 3-4 Days ago I hosted a game and a guy with nickname TrGuard2 has joined my game and in 20th minute he quited after he died, without giving any excuses. and I whispered him. after making sure that he was online I couldnt get any answers from him according to his quitting. than I sweared him a couple of times for stealing all the players time in my game. and he muted me. This is unfair. If there is a way to remove the ban please do so...

Kindest Regards,

FLaMeSeeKeR
12th July 2009, 06:08 PM
Post replay...

phaNtom
12th July 2009, 06:28 PM
than I sweared him a couple of times for stealing all the players time in my game. and he muted me.

What is wrong here? lol

TP_MoonStar
12th July 2009, 06:44 PM
The problem is that trguard2 is a channel bot not a player.

He's problably lying.

phaNtom
12th July 2009, 06:49 PM
I know that too, but let's hear his side of the story, if he has sth to say.

Smurf
12th July 2009, 06:58 PM
Any screenshot(s) or replay to prove your words?

sofsuperman
13th July 2009, 02:01 PM
let me check

sofsuperman
13th July 2009, 02:06 PM
I am sorry but I didnt save the replay. I am playing here only for having fun and spending good time. Not for arguing people. the only problem is when somebody quits without any excuse and if he is still online than... you know it makes you crazy.

sofsuperman
13th July 2009, 02:13 PM
dryas whispers: oyuna girdiginde /p yapip ss ald, trguard2 nickiyle girip size kufur ettirmek icin ugrasanlarin kurbani olursun, bir sonraki kufurunde eski acct felan demem kapatirim !!

this is what I got from dryas...he says to save the game, there are some guys who are using trguard nickname and just want to make you crazy by quitting and swearing.

phaNtom
13th July 2009, 03:11 PM
We don't judge by empty words...
:tclosed: