PDA

View Full Version : Setting Up MYsql and WaaaghTV

Fatalman
12th July 2009, 04:37 PM
Hello everyone,
I am trying to set up a mysql server for my Ghost 1.6.226 and in need of help. I have downloaded the files required and started the server but as written in the tutorial on the sixth page of this thread but could not manage to find "mysql_create_tables_v2.2one.sql" file in mysql and Mowes directory (I have created the user Ghost BTW). How can I find this file or I wonder if there is another way around. Additionally I want to record my games with the recently added option WaaaghTv ; how can I do this and what do options in GUI mean and how they should be configured for them to work? (Also I wonder if there is any DOTA replay player with a rewind function if so can you please provide me its link)
One last question: With these features enabled will the game performance while I am the host suffer a lot while playing on 1Mbits of internet?
Thanks everyone in advance for reading and answering :)

Vladimir
12th July 2009, 04:49 PM
One last question: With these features enabled will the game performance while I am the host suffer a lot while playing on 1Mbits of internet?
Thanks everyone in advance for reading and answering :)

It will suffer with 10mb not mentioning 1mb lol :) Depends how much ppl are watching it.. For rest i cant say you, wait some time, its still new feature and probably not 100% tested, have patience...

Fatalman
12th July 2009, 05:12 PM
Thanks for reply I just wonder if someone can give me some information about mysql it just seems to be a little complex. Additionally is there any possibility of rewinding dota replays(not in videos of course) some sort of player etc.

Vladimir
12th July 2009, 05:25 PM
Im sure that som1 (psionic or some other moderator of codelain) will post tutorial there, just be patient...

Mitsuki
13th July 2009, 01:23 AM
Going from sqlite to mysql using the all in one package: Mowes (apache2+mysql5+php5+phpmyadmin) (http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=1274.msg46494#msg46494)

Go to database ghost, Press Import, Browse for mysql_create_tables_v2.3one.sql. Run it.

This file is located in your GhostOne folder.

About rewinding replays, use Replay Seeker (google it)

Tv is tv, it is not replay recorder. Set up your ghost to save replays (bot_savereplays = 1). They are stored in GhostOne\replays folder.