PDA

View Full Version : Arcanium

Tommyy
11th July 2009, 11:19 PM
Well this guy was suspected many times and never banned (Needyourlove) so simply I dont expect that he will be banned this time...but please everyone just watch it very very clear, the mh is obvious and 100%(judged by 25th player from north on solo)

At last mins/seconds this game this guy was started to creeping the orange spot near his base I had faire on his bm so I knew he is creeping and I left to creep same spot too, so I expected as every player in this world he will finish creep so and I but he did what nobody would(ofcourse if u dont have map hack) he just get hurry to go to my spot( didnt finished his creep not even lvl 7 to take item) so why?The answere is simply : Map Hack

One more thing newbies and begginers dont post anything at this thread, because this guy is very good and skilled at map hacking he is not that so obvious..

Tommyy
11th July 2009, 11:23 PM
There is one more situation, after I come to his base to kill some burrows his peon just started to go to burrows before my army even come close to attack it...so even Moon or Grubby(after focusing on creep with his heroes) couldnt watch this so fast and start to repair so fast...

The_Poor
11th July 2009, 11:28 PM
Im not this guy oo;
i just watched the replay, first his backed his scouting peon before he was in range to see anything, and he stopped creeping the middle gold mine before he saw anything.
this guy most likely mh..
PS: not every orc who kicks ur ass is needYourLove -.-

Tommyy
11th July 2009, 11:30 PM
hahaha sure u are then how u did reply this so fast?
hahah u are so so so dumb my friend!! tt go put off that mh and learn without it ^^

PejcaLovac
11th July 2009, 11:31 PM
Look i was in the obs this guy turn on his mh cheat when he need's all the time, he can take ss when he turn off mh but in every sec. he knows what tom doing like in the first game :/ but 2nd game is so obvious than first i guess o.o

The_Poor
11th July 2009, 11:55 PM
Admins pls check ip/apm/selections frequency or smth..

DepReM
12th July 2009, 12:46 AM
Just to remind: it was the final of King of Iron Fist Tournament.

efko.wbs
12th July 2009, 01:16 AM
CLEAR MH as the fact that sun is on the sky. Check screen. I just started to checking replay.
FOR ALL DOTA NABS who will tell me to go to hell with that ss:
- basical scout strategy on turtle rock which play 100% of players (xpam,north,ggc,...) is to scout nearest spot.AS U SEE he was scouting opposite spot (where was enemy lol)
- no one would scout like this

* rofl the_poor its not u? ahhahahahahha u responded in 5 minutes which is sorta fast

GG

The_Poor
12th July 2009, 01:38 AM
Check his apm and compare it to mine, dont be hasty pls... . Btw i was playing on acc : grubbylike and i forfeit cause i had a Clan war

[RiP]_HaCk3R
12th July 2009, 04:36 AM
check his apm and compare it to mine, dont be hasty pls... . Btw i was playing on acc : Grubbylike and i forfeit cause i had a clan war

stfu we all know that u are maphacker noob.show 1 single ****ing ss which will save you if u arent maphacker u noob.

watched replay again IM 100 % sure that he had MH.By his last move it is so obvious that he had mh.

Sleeep
12th July 2009, 01:15 PM
CLEAR MH as the fact that sun is on the sky. Check screen. I just started to checking replay.(xpam,north,ggc,...) is to scout nearest spot.AS U SEE he was scouting opposite spot (where was enemy lol)
- no one would scout like this
GG

nice ss but as I remember surely I saw a scouting like this by a gosu orc lyn/who/fly/grubby one of them ... it was vs hum because hums creeps that spot fastly and bm users creeps both ogre spots with bm so he was checking firstly that spot ^^
ps: clear mh.

0ld_n00b
12th July 2009, 04:53 PM
i was obs in that game too and he has maphack for sure.

[RiP]_HaCk3R
12th July 2009, 06:09 PM
nice ss but as I remember surely I saw a scouting like this by a gosu orc lyn/who/fly/grubby one of them ... it was vs hum because hums creeps that spot fastly and bm users creeps both ogre spots with bm so he was checking firstly that spot ^^
ps: clear mh.

u didnt saw scouting like this for sure. U know why ??Cuz it was like this : FIRStT he sends his scout near his base and he wasnt even close to check whether there is his opp,he decides not to waste time with the scout and send him up in the right corner with is really weird. :/ clear mh.

The_Poor
12th July 2009, 06:21 PM
So what about tour losses wins?

well I saw there was pro xpam tour 2008 and this guy was 2nd using mh all the time such a shame noone didnt saw it and btw he is very skilled with it

well, i see how bad i traumatised you but still.. ur so pathetic u and the couple of kids/haters lurking around to feed this kind of situations.
anyway, waiting for admins to clear up all that. its easy to see that my average apm is 150-170, and this guy did around 300~apm. The other fact is that the selections frequency is definitely very different.
admins pls do smth, its kinda annoying to see that kind of idiots jerking around.
thx

Stevan.
13th July 2009, 12:47 AM
Envy is such a mother****er.

The guy reported here isn't Drec, I can confirm that if my word means anything.

Scouting: Elf has an advantage in early game over Orc. Pretty big one. If he scouts close spawn position Elf can notice him and harras the **** ouf ot Orc without any problems. Most of the time it can decide the game.

I've read somewhere a comment by Axslav. You know, the guy who actually makes money by playing this game.. He said, if you're scouting it's always the best to scout in the direction you're going to creep.

Also, most of the Orcs (if you watch any replays) go creep that spot on start, on the other side, and save closer spot for their 2nd hero. They just get the item or creep the whole place IF the opponent isn't on that side.

@ Efko

I scout like that as well, differs from every MU. Are you planning to harras or creep. What hero are you making. What hero can enemy be making. Scouting determines all of that, not just seeing position of your enemy.

I'm sure the guy can post more replays of him playing and I'm sure you all can say THIS IS SUSPICIOS IT MUST BE MAP HACK! Most of the time it's just instinct, everyone thinks different. That's how some players are so good at this game :)

Now.. This guy, this Elf, he started whining from minute one. The moment when he said " How did you know my DH isn't there? "... I ROFLED SO HARD! Where the **** is he supposed to creep? He should put his Blade in the burrow cuz your DH is somewhere outside?

Creeping.. He had faerie fire on his Blade, maybe he started creeping and then realised he has it so he moved back so you can't creep jack him? It's his brain, his flow of thoughts, prove me wrong.

I know his IP, I know who's behind that pseudonim arcanum.ultio.

He's far more better player than 90% of you posting here.

The reason I'm making such a post is because:

1. He has no reason to be using map hack, specially not with the fun account.

2. He doesn't know to use it nor where he could find it xD I'm sure about the second one most xD

3. Until I see red circle in fog of far I`ll never accept the fact that he's map hacking.

Or she.. It's a secret account, you can never be sure!
I hope I made my point.

P.S. Elfie boy, learn to lose. It's just a game.

@ Staff Members: Since Tommy is so good at disovering map hackers maybe you should promote him to Hacks Moderator, so he can dedicate his life to baning people who rape the **** out of him in PG.

xD

Tommyy
13th July 2009, 01:22 AM
First off all we dont have anything to discuss about we all saw the replay and scout , he didnt even scouted the spots right(or she o0) so the 2nd one that instict IM so so laughing because of it,I dont know why DepreM said "respect" for those ****s this guy wrote.Its very obviously that this guy (or she who knows o0) had a MH so please DepreM and others dont be such a stupid and telling respect to map hackers.If I saw very well that guy The_poor went to north to playing some "clan war" in north cw are usually long(I opened the thread in the middle of the poor clan war) and how did he respond on my thread that so fast?its ridicilous and stupid and btw. I think Stevan is the_poor I dont care u are trying to cheat out this admins here and everyone else and its going very well for u even admins said respect to u and omg such a instict I can tell to manager of my nation team(he is also mTw manager) to promote u like a "instict coach" or smthing else trust me ur instict cost so much or ...its just simply this guy is such a hard and pathetic map hack user...I dont care anyways u can mh how much u want and still getting respect from admins (roFl) well the instict boy and Stevan gl hf in ur sea of lies but however as I see and everyone else u got DepreM support so np hf

Over and out.

Sleeep
13th July 2009, 01:30 AM
_HaCk3R;992073']u didnt saw scouting like this for sure. U know why ??Cuz it was like this : FIRStT he sends his scout near his base and he wasnt even close to check whether there is his opp,he decides not to waste time with the scout and send him up in the right corner with is really weird. :/ clear mh.
this guy goes for first near then turn back some interesting but I saw a scouting as I said "going directly not near"... also in some maps u dont need scout elf/orc/hum (if u orc)(scout ud for his style fiend or ghoul) u can decide where oppo is according his scout coming time in ur base ^^ think slightly ^^ then cant understand why u insist on a such mh situations like also needurlove and others... he mh he wins so? what u lose? here is just a fun server u dont gain any sht come on dont play for stats ...
ps: if I were a hack mod I made it clear mh ban...

Stevan.
13th July 2009, 02:02 AM
Tommy, your posts are blessed with idiocy. I hate people who're being so ignorant and so blind, thinking of them KNOWING SOMETHING and being so CERTAIN about it, and the reality is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Damn, I don't want this account get banned for manners again xD so I`ll try to say this the nicest way possible to you: You're dumb.

Don't talk about stuff you don't know, m'kay? I hate being the one who will break your dreams but Ultio, Drec and Stevan are 3 different persons.

Herr can confirm it.
(I`d like to ask you Herr to keep Ultio's 'main account' as a secret for now because I think that's irrelevant here).

Btw, in case you ask why I called you idiot..

I don't really call people idiots. I flame hardcore style! But for fun.. When I call someone idiot, it's a bigger insult than me flaming your family from my POV.

Dude, you made one big, nice at first look, post saying.. Sheet?

Your post is about three of us being one person..

WRONG!

Your post is about your manager?

So what, my dad is working in a big ice cream factory and you don't see me bragging about it.... o.o

P.S. THE INFAMOUS SCREEN YOU'VE BEEN WAITING!

Stevan.
13th July 2009, 02:15 AM
Sorry for double post, I don't want previous one to lose it's meaning.

If you have something personal against Drec because probably he won you couple of times, don't take it on others.

You thought Drec is Ultio so you started crying about map hack from minute one, from very own start. It looks to me you just played that game to get Drec banned.

P.S. Did I mention Drec isn't Ultio?

Only thing what's left to be said imo is:

Learn to lose. It's a game.

'Over and out.'

Stevan.
13th July 2009, 03:59 AM
Looks like it's triple by my side..

Ultio told me to post this in his name so this post contains his words, not mine.

For all the noobs:

1. If we are on close spawn positions that means he will automaticly scout his close position and if I don't meet his wisp on halfway there that means we're not.

2. If I'm on right side of the map, that means that right side is more important to me than the other because while creeping I can avoid his harras if I know he's there.

3. Point is fast level 3 on BM and push on his army no matter if creeping is finished or not.

4. If I did use map hack in first game then I would be using it in second one as well and SS shows that I didn't.

Okay, so that was from him. Now, again a little bit more from me to conclude this ridiculous report.

Everything he said makes perfect sense and has perfect logic in it.

Most of it I said previously in my post as well.

I'm sorry to say it, but Herr, you can't just come and accuse him in public of using map hack when you don't have any gaming experience.

For all of you who posted before : MH MH, tell me, doesn't his post make perfect sense? Should he be banned for using his brain a little? Since when that's a crime ffs..

Everything he/I said has perfect sense. Something is luck, something is our own mind. People make weird moves all the time during games, it doesn't mean they're map hacking.

****, I saw the replay.. I mean PRO replay of a player on map Terenas Stand, pinging on Goblin Shredder IN THE FOG OF WAR, on the bridge on the map.. And I don't mean any ping, it was EXACTLY on the middle of the bridge on that Shredder.

Some of the players, before changing their current screen view, ping on the minimap and then hit space so their screen will move them to that place. He probably did that and by accident got Shredder there, and then what, he should've been banned for pure luck?

I'm just saying, people make weird moves all the time. Ultio explained everything with his post.

He doesn't use it, he doesn't need it for sure.

Don't blame me because I trust my friends and respect them.

Sleeep
13th July 2009, 11:44 AM
after ss rdy it seems game clear also as stevans says " 1. If we are on close spawn positions that means he will automaticly scout his close position and if I don't meet his wisp on halfway there that means we're not. " I agree with him then I was about to say that this ss is PHOTOSHOP because after some days u send it not instantly BUT red spot for creeps still seems in fog in elf base so it seems clear or nice photoshop job... because ss sent some late ^^

Ancient Priest
13th July 2009, 05:12 PM
no mh.