PDA

View Full Version : racizm report mr.g3rla

levat_for_you
11th July 2009, 06:32 PM
i understand normal flam and i dont go rage on that but i cant and dont want to understand racizm that guy use on me and that isnt 1 time he did it!!!!!that guy was already banned 7 days on acc .lagger. for racizm against me

Mr.****s
11th July 2009, 06:42 PM
will you stop provoking ppl and then ss and raport ...
this game is't about that .. ffs

Kepaa
11th July 2009, 06:42 PM
LOL,i know this guy he alwaus provokes first,then he go report ,ppl that know gerla know that he makes jokes like that,and he didnt even said that hes offended by that,so this thread doesnt have sence...

levat_for_you
11th July 2009, 06:45 PM
that guy start first to provok me in chanel but i dint save it anyway if he do normal flame i dont report but that kind of flame i cant stand anyway if someone find i provoke someone on racizm insults i want my acc perma lock!!! ok!!!

MiZiGe
11th July 2009, 07:55 PM
stop spamming here, all of you.

I personally do not see anything that would go outside the "normal" discussion there. You are all a bunch of flamers, and I am ok with that, but I think it is sad when suddenly you start reporting each other.

Since levat_for_you did not even care enough to give a translation, you will have to wait a bit for the decision. (and it does not matter that I know what it means)

phaNtom
11th July 2009, 08:21 PM
You provoke someones nerves and then you report him coz he flamed you after that? No, that's not the way things should be ran.

:tclosed: