PDA

View Full Version : Wtf, keny :S

KarelOmab
10th July 2009, 11:34 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=92136

!Deny.
Because...?If i remember correctly we played 1 game together when i was krobe and u were Pit, we won the game and u didn't complain about my gameplay.

Can i please know the "reason" why you deny me so i could "improve"?

Keny
10th July 2009, 11:59 PM
The reason tell the kid?. I dont need to explain my actions to you , but lets just say i`m in good mood. Your krobe game was crap, farming all the game , we play 4-5 luckily we smashed them that way, and your stats were poor for a 45 min game. Also I can count on my left hand fingers the times you used silence(well you didnt have to ofcourse since you werent with us ).

sublime_
11th July 2009, 12:52 AM
You are not denied yet so dont panic.

KarelOmab
11th July 2009, 12:27 PM
The reason tell the kid?.

I'm 19 years old , who are u calling a kid??

I dont need to explain my actions to you

Yes , u don't "have" to , because of the fact that "i have" to ask extra, that is making you a douchebag.

but lets just say i`m in good mood.

Hahahha, and u are calling me kid.Do you still have puberty??
So let me get this straight - u care to tell people the reason why you !deny them when you're in the good mood?Son, how the f. did u even become a mod???

Your krobe game was crap
And your pit play was ****ING HORRIBLE!!Look at the replay folks!,

keny sucked with:
1)last hitting
2)DIED AS FIRST BLOOD TO DIRGE WITH PIT.What the **** IS WRONG WITH YOU, I DID 3x Better vs 2 heroes than u did solo mid with dirge , ****ING NOOB KENY!!!
3)U failed to gang dirge with panda because u failed to use ur stun!
4)You took invis rune while i had bottle and ur excuse was "DIDN'T SEE YOU", WHERE THE **** IS UR MAP AWARENESS MR.PRO.
5)24min HEX , i got 26min bloodstone among phase boots + bottle.

farming all the game
All the game?If u don't have brain, i need to remind u that i stopped farming when i finished my bloodstone.So this statement is bull since i was there when we pushed mid lane and bottom lane.I stopped "farming" when i finished BLOODSTONE @26mins , the game ended at 40ish something

we play 4-5 luckily we smashed them that way
The first senseable thing said by you , YOU WERE THE 5TH tyre under the car.

and your stats were poor for a 45 min game
If i remember correctly i had like 3-2~6 assist , the game was over 40 mins, i didn't get solo mid, i was vs windrunner and abbadon.So that means last hit war vs 2 heroes which makes getting items ...A LITTLE ****ING LONGER TO GET.I was dominating the lane , i had 3-0 vs 2 heroes (ganged with sys-killer), whats your response to that douche?"They were noobs?"
By the way , you had 2-4-7 ...wow..and i was the one with poor stats
+I overfarmed you

Also I can count on my left hand fingers the times you used silence

Announcement to everybody !! Keny has 7 fingers on his left hand !
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line is :

I don't give a **** what u think about me, because you ain't no pro , u are just a wannabe.

You are obviously in ur pubes and not thinking straight - "im da best".
F. this man, im going to dce where they have at least normal mods (no offence to Darkm,Extasy,Sublime), the only kid mod in #ss is keny.

I'd like to announce my leaving from ss now, the games i had were good and i learned a lot!

SS-Kenyshor - You're just a sad kid.Most of the time u just cry and ***** with everyone, i can count on my right hand the times i've seen u write anything positive, but it would take a 100 page book to write down all the **** you've wrote.
I PLAYED BETTER than you in that game , and you to say !Deny me for that game then you should be really REALLY embarrased since you did worse than me.

Big thanks to .DarkM., Extasy, Fika, SyS-Killer& 7error - nice players and nice guys!

rQd.Juice.FF - I'd still want to play that 1v1 game with you , if you are up for it as well , pm me or i can pm u @bnet.

Big **** you goes to SS Kenyshor and i hope he will grow some balls in few years, imo you should reconsider if having keny as mod because he isn't thinking straight and is doing actions based on his MOOD - LMFAO.

I'm done,
Have a nice ****ing day

Tito
11th July 2009, 12:36 PM
bye.

cant open w3 to remove him from ss, someone can do it for me pls/

Keny
11th July 2009, 12:39 PM
Write us please, we'll miss you.