PDA

View Full Version : Second time complaining about Fear

WhiteAngel10
10th July 2009, 02:56 PM
In the first thread, the mods did absolutely nothing than closing the thread with the reason of "no proofs! no screenshots!" etc. Fear probably did some asslicking thing that made you mods close it so fast.
Well, I'm gonna make it fully clear and proved now.

First: Here he just started flaming normally like any other lifeless kid. I'm not asking you mods to do anything about it, because I can understand him. I'm posting this just to show some proofs as you asked.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3238/fearflaming.jpg
Here, you can see that he called me "blind" because I asked Raptor about his sig, where I wasn't paying huge attention to it, because...let's say that life is more than wasting your vision on a sig.

Also, here he also flamed me calling me a stupid kid, because I gave my opinion about DpL channel. Also lied about one 1v1 thing, but I won't take it in consideration.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6985/fearflaming2.jpg

Note: I'm posting screenshots because I know Fear will rush to edit his post as soon as he finds this.

OK. Now let's go further.
Second: Here he advanced his stupidity by abusing.
You can notice that most of his posts on "DotA discussion" are more likely offtopic. Prove? Just go to "DotA discussion" forum and look for his posts.
And as most of his posts are offtopic, his posts are that type of "I am better than you" posts. When he gets owned, he starts deleting the "person who just owned him's" posts (like MladenusKG) saying that reason is "offtopic" when he already started saying some offtopic cr@p. I can post screenshots but I really forgot where this conversation was and I searched for them and I didn't find. Looks like Fear already started to edit his posts. But I will post screenshots ASAP if I find proofs.

Here, is a PM that I sent to iCe aka AP about him.
Hello,

I have got some problem with some guy that's got some personal problem with me. He's always flaming me whenever he meets me like you can see here:

Calling me a blind man for a reason you can decide, but I think it's like no reason.
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php...246#post979246

Also here calling me a stupid kid because I gave an opinion about a channel (dpl) which he didn't like. The thing with opinion was not intended to be a flame, I just gave my opinion as the others did.
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php...246#post979246

There are some also some minor flames I won't take in consideration (like "noob", "retard" "pubber" etc)

I did try to tell him to stop that, and I told him that I won't talk to him again because he won't understand. So I beg you to stop him and tell him in this post
(http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php...246#post979246) to stop flaming me. Or at least whisper him about it.

Thank You.
This PM was more than a month ago, and he still didn't even reply to me. And probably you'll notice that I flamed Fear back in some posts. And that's because I saw talking nice and PMing mods is not a solution.

Third: Now he's gone too far. He just edits my post for absolutely no reason, and then replying with a comment about it like he didn't even do anything to my post, I just made that post myself.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/346/vamosb.jpg
Weird thing, is that I'm not sure that he edited my post or Vamos, so I'll be very fair with him.
In the post you can see that Vamos edited my post (no reason?) I'm asking him to tell me the honest reason because I didn't do anything to him, more likely I respect him.
But let's return to Fear that he may be innocent with the post-editing part, but he still left a flaming reply after it. Saying that I admitting it, while he knows that post was edited.

Wrote by eXtasy:

You should stop with this senseless argue. Its not about who got more supporters, it's not about who writes longer posts and its not about who got more time to dig all dirty things against other side. It's about facts which you need to show us.
You've reported unjustified post deleting by fear, and that's going to be checked, since they are actually hidden and they can be seen by staff.

Fear manners are another story and they aren't best indeed, but accusations about flaming and similar aggressive behavior must be backupped by proofs, because otherwise you got only empty words which mean absolutely nothing to us.
Is this enough justice and proofs for you?
Seriously, I always try to be nice to people, But I can never stand to be nice to Fear or his friends. (I'm not gonna say asslickers because it wouldn't be nice)
The only point in this whole thread is to tell Fear that I'm waiting excuses from him, and stop doing these childish things to me, just go peace, because I also have an age now and I'm no longer in the age to be arguing sh!tty things with you.
Or else, I'm asking mods to suspend his op power, because he is abusing wrongly.

^FEAR
10th July 2009, 03:14 PM
xD

I'll edit this post with something more serious when I stop laughing.

EDIT1:
Note: I'm posting screenshots because I know Fear will rush to edit his post as soon as he finds this.

New sig?

PavLe.WolF
10th July 2009, 03:18 PM
Lmao You hate fear so much like nenad hates me xD you like broke your keyboard of typing ;)

[^RawR^]
10th July 2009, 03:24 PM
Go cut yourself, 'blind' and calling you apem noob isn't a flame. I'll edit later cant read all of this nonsense without laughing for half an hour

VamoS_GringO
10th July 2009, 04:41 PM
Weird thing, is that I'm not sure that he edited my post or Vamos, so I'll be very fair with him.
In the post you can see that Vamos edited my post (no reason?) I'm asking him to tell me the honest reason because I didn't do anything to him, more likely I respect him.
But let's return to Fear that he may be innocent with the post-editing part, but he still left a flaming reply after it. Saying that I admitting it, while he knows that post was edited.
Ye i edited your post because it was retarded spam,as far as i remember it was something like this:

Dii Ouu Tii Ejj
Dii Ouu Tii Ejj
Dii Ouu Tii Ejj
(->D O T A,for those who can't figure out what it means on the first glance)

I usually don't edit ppls post,as a matter of fact this was my first time.
Maybe i should just had deleted it like the rest of the prepotent spam,i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings by editing your valuable post.
edit] Well if you consider that it's flaming when some1 calls you "blind" or "kid",then by my fully respect,you having nothing to here on gaming forums.
A similar case where one guy trying to get me banned or demoted (w/e) by accusing me for advertising garena ("another server") in my signature,just because i wrote my garena nick there which is,or let's better say was,the same on xpam.
I won't defend fear since he (and even i) is about crossing the line from time to time (but never does something like REAL flaming or anything like that) but this is nonsense,reporting him for these kind of things is ridiculous.Ofc he gonna delete posts in which some random guy calls him idiot,starts an argue where it's not the place for or something in that manner.

phaNtom
10th July 2009, 04:46 PM
;991232']Go cut yourself, 'blind' and calling you apem noob isn't a flame. I'll edit later cant read all of this nonsense without laughing for half an hour

One more post like this and someone is going to be banned.

Mitsuki
10th July 2009, 04:50 PM
Angel, all you do here is bringing dust out of home. There is million ways to solve this, and you are on a wrong path.

WhiteAngel10
10th July 2009, 05:18 PM
Thank you phaNtom and Gringo for understanding me. And I hope most of the mods will understand it also.
But Gringo...really, you had to do that? I mean not that I feel offended or anything...But it's ridiculous to abuse like that. Specially that I didn't do anything to annoy you or offend you.
it was retarded spamIt's called fun. Why do you have to be so emo like extasy? :)

@Mitsuki Can you please tell me the right path? If you read my first post you would've figured out that I already tried many paths. I tried to solve it by talking nice and peaceful. I even PMed mods and they didn't even reply after more than a month.

The only point in this whole thread is to tell Fear that I'm waiting excuses from him, and stop doing these childish things to me, just go peace, because I also have an age now and I'm no longer in the age to be arguing sh!tty things with you. Even now I'm trying to talk nice to him, I know it's not nice as you think, but believe me, it's more than enough respect and nice-talking for people like Fear.

I don't want a war, I want exactly the opposite. I'm not saying all this about Fear so you guys hate him/ban him. I just want this childish thing to stop.

phaNtom
10th July 2009, 05:31 PM
I don't want a war, I want exactly the opposite. I'm not saying all this about Fear so you guys hate him/ban him. I just want this childish thing to stop.
Talk to Fear himself, this ain't gonna solve anything. If he doesn't respect you, we can't solve that, but if he abuses his "power", sure we can. But the thing is I don't see any abusal behaviour from him towards you.

^FEAR
10th July 2009, 05:49 PM
I don't respect such pathetic and delusional people.

Check this and get it over with.

WhiteAngel10
10th July 2009, 05:59 PM
Talk to Fear himself, this ain't gonna solve anything. If he doesn't respect you, we can't solve that, but if he abuses his "power", sure we can. But the thing is I don't see any abusal behaviour from him towards you.

That's the problem. I talked to him many times, and it's useless. Look at him calling me pathetic, well if I'm pathetic then...I'm just sorry for him.
And you say that if he doesn't respect me, you can't solve it? That means if he flames me, I'll flame him and keep talking bad to each other whole time. OK, I understood that.
But there are 2 problems.
He has the power to edit or remove posts that are against him.
I got over the year of 10-14 where I just couldn't ignore stupid people.

that's why I can't flame him back, and that's why I ask you to do something. I can't make him leave me alone. As a Lifeless kid, when somebody f**ks up his reputation in past, he will have something personal with him all his life.
But thing is, that I didn't do anything to his reputation, why has he got such personal things with me? Mysterious question...Probably he is something more than a lifeless kid.

Taz.
10th July 2009, 06:14 PM
I think this is going to far, it is useless and not going anywhere. Wait for someone's response.

Mladenus
10th July 2009, 06:29 PM
I don't have to say that I fully support WhiteAngel10.

^FEAR
10th July 2009, 06:34 PM
I don't have to say that I fully support WhiteAngel10.

Without offense, I can bring here 100 people that will fully support me, yet it doesn't and won't make difference in judgement of people responsible for this case.

Anyway, I won't post here anymore until this is solved because I don't want to participate in senseless arguing and lies anymore.

Over and out.

Alekre
10th July 2009, 06:39 PM
Ummm some of my post get deleted when we win tournament. Hmm, who erased... Oooo maybe Laika from space :) Yep, Fear is anoying with very bad manners.

phaNtom
10th July 2009, 06:40 PM
There is nothing to be solved here, hello?
What WA wrote here and put proofs are next:

"potencial flaming/insulting" = calling WA blind? What the hell?"

or calling you "kid"? You react on that? C'mon Angel...

+ there is no power abuse from him towards you, all you have are words, so this thread is useless. And:

And you say that if he doesn't respect me, you can't solve it? That means if he flames me, I'll flame him and keep talking bad to each other whole time. OK, I understood that.

You obviusly did not understood 1% what I wrote. I meant about your private relatioship, does he respects you as a normal user, then as a part(?) of DPL league. That thing cannot be solved(your personal relationship), but if he curses you(hard, which this in this thread is not obviusly), can be solved and will be, but for now I don't see any proofs of you being hard flamed by him and no power abusal from him towards you...

This thread can only be a:

:tclosed:

Ancient Priest
10th July 2009, 11:05 PM
i'm sick of this, Whiteangel behave. HE got provoked with your lies and accusations.
Leave him alone and stop being obsessed with him.