Michelle
9th July 2009, 09:08 PM
1.) My personal name and bnet nick
Michelle, PurePawnageFTW

2.) My age

3.) Where I'm from
Croatia aka Hrvatska

4.) Am I able to host and whats my net speed
I'm able to host, my net speed is 2048/512 well thats what my provider says...

5.) My reason why I want to play here
Well got bored of always the same people where I'm playing so it was time to change my territory and meet some new players, tactics and a new view angle on DotA

6.) My own, honest assessment of my manners and temper
Well if I get nerved by someone and want to flame you can always mute me ;)

7.) My own, honest assessment of my DotA-skills
I know my purpose, I last hit (using stop + movement also counting),I <3 gang, warding spots, roaming also my specialty and ofc map awareness

8.) A brief history about myself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Started on eurobattle.net but moved to garena couple of months later without knowing for safelist etc...there started intensive DotA playing with some new-made friends but at last was invited to CDL where my skill got to this level.

Replay which will show my skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I'll sign up for a test game, nothing about proving my skills live.

That would be it I hope you haven't been bored out by my post, looking forwards playing in your league. Peace out, Michelle.

PS. I'm sure I've posted this yesterday but had some issues with my PC, just after that it restarted...weird...:smile3:

Michelle
11th July 2009, 10:45 AM
I don't mean to be annoying or anything but I didn't get any reply about my request, so is that good or bad? :ohmy:

Tito
11th July 2009, 12:23 PM
gl at tg.