PDA

View Full Version : Eurobattle virus!?

[RO]Power
9th July 2009, 05:21 PM
I know its a safe server but I got a virus in my comp. Look where it was : C:\\windows\eurobattle.net\uninstall.exe (my antivirus Nod32 said it is a virus called trojanclicker or something like this) Check your computer too!
Can someone explain this?

Herr
9th July 2009, 07:53 PM
Most likely a false positive from NOD32 (http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/87c6e39a24295b3ccf61fabba09725d7e1340a00).

This is an install file rendered by TP_MoonStar and distributed via our installer, do you believe it could be any virus on it? ;)

There is no need to worry...

Cen
9th July 2009, 10:19 PM
Report it on NOD forums, they will fix it. I had same problem with comodo antivirus. After reporting false positive they removed it.

Or just set the file as trusted file.

@herr moon could add some trojan to steal us some sexy pictures. you know him

^FEAR
9th July 2009, 11:14 PM
Power;990959']I know its a safe server but I got a virus in my comp. Look where it was : C:\\windows\eurobattle.net\uninstall.exe (my antivirus Nod32 said it is a virus called trojanclicker or something like this) Check your computer too!
Can someone explain this?

Same here. :laugh: Nothing to worry about IMO.

FrodoPL
9th July 2009, 11:21 PM
By the way, few days ago, previous monday, a patch was announced to be released this monday. What about it?

phaNtom
10th July 2009, 12:07 AM
There must be delay always with something, you know how the "things" go...

FrodoPL
10th July 2009, 02:54 AM
Yeah, just asking about progress then - coz it's supposed to rock :thumbUP:

neo_2001
10th July 2009, 08:19 AM
Hi.This files installer(xpam) is corrupted.Look......and i think nod32 don t lie.Is the best antivirus i ever seen:thumbUP:

Is a MSIL/Trojan clicker.nac virus

Have a nice day,
Eurob staff

MiZiGe
10th July 2009, 09:24 AM
do not sign as if you are a part from the eurobattle.net staff....

Practice
10th July 2009, 04:13 PM
It seems that this detection happened approximately around the same time for several people...
I got the detection yesterday and my brother got it today both after start up.

ferroburak
10th July 2009, 04:14 PM
So it's not a virus?

Cen
10th July 2009, 04:39 PM
It seems that this detection happened approximately around the same time for several people...
I got the detection yesterday and my brother got it today both after start up.

what a discovery... It's obviously because of virus database update..

No, it's NOT a virus...

I will report a false positive now, just to make you sleep well.

Herr
10th July 2009, 04:54 PM
Take it easy kids... ;)

http://www.feanor.net/z0r/omgVIRUS.jpg

MiZiGe
10th July 2009, 07:36 PM
first of all, yes, NOD and ESET are great, ofc. because they are from Slovakia.

Secondly, the reports started appearing after a recent VDB update, and it is not like the installer was that new to come in with a new virus. It is a false positive.

If you should discover any rogue connections abusing your PC or net, any files getting corrupted, report a virus, thank you. The trojanclicker is something different - the whole trojanclicker family produces fake messages posing as system messages that will try to enter a site that advertises / sells sh1t via the internet.

So, no need to worry.

Ancient Priest
10th July 2009, 10:39 PM
gr8 we'll all going to die.
at least u know what virus kills u.