PDA

View Full Version : Remindmtmind

zL.DaNtE^
9th July 2009, 02:18 PM
Hi, i played ladder game against remindmymind.
There was some strange moves @ 21.30 coming to defend his expand and prepared to fight without scout, and 1.30 min later sending come acolytes to red spot to exe, but he cant know that it was creeped.

More than it that guy is a lagger of insane, i took only one screen that's why i dont report him at lag abuse but i'll link it :p

RemindMyMind
9th July 2009, 02:29 PM
all ppl know im not mh here and you didnt say me to mh middle of game you said i will report you about lag, if you say i can take ss in game.About red spot, i send to aco and i go to creep there for gold mine dude..

AND U BiG n00ß . !

:noob:

Sleeep
9th July 2009, 02:54 PM
@ 21.30 coming to defend his expand and prepared to fight without scout

he head burrowed fiend near ur gold mine and that fiend saw that ur units goes to right so he gone there as I think ... btw if there wasnt a fiend he could also goes for fountain creep... no any suspicious move for mh...

CLEAR GAME :cool:

[ThE-ImMoRtAl]
9th July 2009, 03:15 PM
i watched replay after their game finished,

and you didnt say him for ss if you report him for mh you SHOULD say that..

red spot he went there for gold mine because golds are finished in this tme.

CLear game for me too and i see good ud gj mate ;)

Mephyanse
9th July 2009, 11:31 PM
He is not MHer...

In.My.ConTroL
10th July 2009, 04:34 AM
Omg.. remind you played in your host and you almost lose because you did fiends vs elfs -.-' you must learn how to play ghouls man..
The replays seems clear to me..

UnDeaD_AnGrY
10th July 2009, 09:25 AM
Clear game imo

[ignsv]
10th July 2009, 09:27 AM
in.my.control u saw how play TED with elf?? omg he use fiends but his game is perfect. ghouls with elf - classic and if u can play with ghouls - u very skilled player.
game clear

RemindMyMind
10th July 2009, 01:11 PM
Omg.. remind you played in your host and you almost lose because you did fiends vs elfs -.-' you must learn how to play ghouls man..

COntrol . ShuT up . !

can you remember , you dont have win vs me in your w3 Life .
maybe i dont know how to pLay but i own you all times .

In.My.ConTroL
10th July 2009, 02:47 PM
COntrol . ShuT up . !

can you remember , you dont have win vs me in your w3 Life .
maybe i dont know how to pLay but i own you all times .

You should shut up when you had the chance.
You said i never won you ? ok, maybe you can tell me why i have this replay then.
I had suspecious about your movements when i pwned you, the way you found my expo etc..

The most thing i hate is play against mates! when i play 1v1 against them, i hope they load abuse me, i don't need to do wins against my friends.. if they don't load abuse me, i ask them to disc when they're losing.
In this game i asked you to disc me, cause i didn't want to take a win from you, because i knew you care.. so i asked you to disc me because i knew that i would win you easily and after that you would be mad at me..
You said that you wouldn't disc, because you thought that you could win me in my host.. and after 30 long minutes of game you asked me: "ME GO DISK ?"
After game you didn't talk to me cause i didn't let you disc! you were mad for another reason, you're pathetic! You're the worst kind that i already saw!

Once you did 5 wins against amidamaru, in the 6th game he left for you with 10 seconds of game because of lag, he knew that he couldn't beat you in your host. So, you added him on friend list and said: "Go ahead amidamaru, i'm not searching." when he clicked, you were searching, waiting for him.. a TRAP! He load abused you and you reported him OMFG!you're dirty, you would do everything for stats.. so, why wouldn't you use maphack ? Long time ago you were banned for maphack against KojiKurac with account CypressHiLL...

Everybody knows you use it, but in a smart way -.-'
I watched again the replay, tell me why you back with units if you could see only his demon hunter ?! ahhh, because you could see that his KOTG was comming with your maphack ?! who knows ?!

efko.wbs
10th July 2009, 02:55 PM
remind u are well known maphacker, i am gonna check replay.

zL.DaNtE^
10th July 2009, 02:58 PM
thx mates for help again tr mafia :D

RemindMyMind
10th July 2009, 03:02 PM
lol control . 10 time match 9 win me .
U 1 win hah .)

In.My.ConTroL
10th July 2009, 03:57 PM
Funny, 1st you said that i never won you, so i showed the replay!
Now you say it's 9:1 for you ? we played only once -.-' pathetic hacker..

[ignsv]
10th July 2009, 04:07 PM
guys you are crazy ..)) be simple, play warcraft.. stats is only digits, just play and enjoy

zL.DaNtE^
10th July 2009, 04:10 PM
without hack is thx :D

UnDeaD_AnGrY
10th July 2009, 05:08 PM
Cmon lads,make love not a war :p

pRiMe
10th July 2009, 06:59 PM
Tr mafia xD better to say hack mafia.
Who is better,who won who more times and with what strat...battle wages on,stay tunned for more xpam nonsense on xpam tv xD depends on player if he wants to play fiends or ghouls vs elf...who cares what strategy should be played vs what...
mouz.philbot owned 90% pro elf players with fiends,it's all about you and your skills not strats.
Diego you still care too much about stats and other things related to w3,like your life depends on it.If he wants to play that vs elf why do you care ?I can't understand such things cuz you also played fiends vs elf when you didn't know how to play ghouls...you played fiends vs all.And you still do,i seen few replays and i seen only fiends.
About mh...well whatever we say here and continue to blaber about it doesn't matter cuz final word will be moderators.
Still don't know why do you bother guys.Except accused one who is bringing friends to back him up.

In.My.ConTroL
10th July 2009, 09:14 PM
mouz.philbot owned 90% pro elf players with fiends.

How curious, i used to be observer in philbot games. I had the oportunity to play against him once, and he owned me when that freakin maniac player had 400apm using HoLySouL's acc! Go on azeroth and type /profile Ckm.HoLySouL
He played around 90% games with that account, and the real holysoul came to xpam long time ago to play few games with us.
So, you're not talking about a human, you're talking about a machine named philbot. Don't compare RemindMyMind with him :D

you also played fiends vs elf when you didn't know how to play ghouls.

You right. When i didn't know "how to play". I think that someone level 44 like RemindMyMind should know how to play with ghouls against elfs.
Remind is not skilled, so.. you can't say that he wins his opponents just because of his host, there is something else, maybe mh... who knows ?!

pRiMe
10th July 2009, 10:26 PM
I just say what i think and what i see.From my point of view.
I doubt you played against real philbot and that he used holysoul acc...i know who is holysoul,i played at with him on azeroth and talked with him here.He ain't even close a inch to philbots skills imo.
Won't write any further about this off topic.

Sleeep
10th July 2009, 11:14 PM
playing for stats can work on original servers for joining proladder + getting opportunity to make testgames for joining clans ... but playing stats on xpam the biggest noobish shİt thx >.>
ps: if a player plays for stats he makes always exactly same tactics !!! he cant try interesting abuse/lame/unknown tactic because he afraids of getting lose...

_montana_
11th July 2009, 04:40 AM
when control say something like that it can be true:))) P.S. ignsv u are so ugly !!!!

In.My.ConTroL
11th July 2009, 05:02 AM
I doubt you played against real philbot and that he used holysoul acc...i know who is holysoul,i played at with him on azeroth and talked with him here.He ain't even close a inch to philbots skills imo.

Philbot used Ckm.HoLySouL's account to play against me, i didn't know.. he told me just after i get pwned. The real holysoul (rafael) wouldn't have skills to do 90% stats at bnet servers. Philbot helped him alot to enter in Kow3, wNv etc.. there they don't have /finger as we have here, so nobody knew..

The point here is about RemindMyMind, he was banned once with acc CypressHiLL and i really think that he would abble to do it again.. i just would like to know why he backs with 4 fiends + dk + lich (i think) if he could see only the demon hunter of zl.dante.
why would remind run from 1 DH with 6 units ?! ofc he knew that dante was comming with KOTG !!!

RemindMyMind
11th July 2009, 09:37 AM

How curious, i used to be observer in philbot games. I had the oportunity to play against him once, and he owned me when that freakin maniac player had 400apm using HoLySouL's acc! Go on azeroth and type /profile Ckm.HoLySouL
He played around 90% games with that account, and the real holysoul came to xpam long time ago to play few games with us.
So, you're not talking about a human, you're talking about a machine named philbot. Don't compare RemindMyMind with him :D

You right. When i didn't know "how to play". I think that someone level 44 like RemindMyMind should know how to play with ghouls against elfs.
Remind is not skilled, so.. you can't say that he wins his opponents just because of his host, there is something else, maybe mh...who knows ?!

gj..

Neandertalec
11th July 2009, 01:01 PM
Clear Game he is really pro look replay

kiskur1
11th July 2009, 01:57 PM
No, hes just pathetic hacker/lagger

In.My.ConTroL
11th July 2009, 03:21 PM
The game SEEMS clear! you know the meaning of this Remind ? Doesn't mean that you were not using maphack! -.-'
Seems because you know how to use your mh in a smart way, that's why it's hard to perceive. If i was sure that you were not using mh, i would say: Clear game.
Just tell me why you back when you see his demon hunter.. afraid ?

_montana_
11th July 2009, 03:50 PM
yes i think that too...he know how to use MH and stay undecected...

x-portal
11th July 2009, 05:02 PM
clear game...

AlexyTo
14th July 2009, 02:13 PM
H@H@ RemindMyMind is a good maphacker and make alliances in FFa.He's n0bSTAR

RemindMyMind
14th July 2009, 02:17 PM
:tiphat:

Combo-kRaL
23rd July 2009, 10:56 AM
playing for stats can work on original servers for joining proladder + getting opportunity to make testgames for joining clans ... but playing stats on xpam the biggest noobish shİt thx >.>
ps: if a player plays for stats he makes always exactly same tactics !!! he cant try interesting abuse/lame/unknown tactic because he afraids of getting lose...

sleep told everything about playing.. and this is maphack thread dont discuss about reminds skill he can be noob or pro why u care... just watch replay and say to us ' hacker' or'clear game'.
thx.