PDA

View Full Version : ipwnmerlini. Safelist Request!

gangste
9th July 2009, 02:44 AM
1. Your personal and Battle.net name.

My name is Alissa and my Battle.net name is ipwnmerlini.

2.Your Age.

I am 17 years old.

3. Where are you from?

I am from Sweden, Stockholm.

4. Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Yes I am, and my net speed is 15mb/s

5. State your reason why you want to play here.

I have played in many leagues and I am an experienced player, so I want to join this server finest and play against the best players on this server. Because Merlini told me, not to be afraid to challenge new, worthy opponements but confront them and do my best against them in the games i play.

6. Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper

I am a fair player, I never go overboard and I never overreact on anything, this is a game in which I want to be among the best and my temper isn't going to slow me down or stop me in that achievement.

7. Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I am a good player, and I want to improve and I think I can achieve that here, I can share my game knowledge and skills with you and so can you with me.

8. A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I have been playing DotA for 4-5 years, I have played in many leagues such as: IDEC (International DotA Elite Arena Community), and a whole variety of garena leagues, and it's time for me to move and try new things.

9. Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I don't want to submit a public replay so I wish to play a TG.

Shinde.
9th July 2009, 10:45 AM
Hahahahhohohoho! You made my day , Thanks!

Keny
9th July 2009, 11:58 AM
Playing dota from 12 years old?. Where is this world going?. Good luck on test game.

HOLOCAUST
9th July 2009, 12:22 PM
if u played in IDEC,nihl,di,esl,MYMpride what bring's you here?(merlini told u that ure place is not IDEC?go ss noob).