PDA

View Full Version : imo NUB.

[sdm]love
8th July 2009, 10:49 PM
Ok, i want to say few things about me :) and decisions i made :) :) :) :) :)

First of all i want to show you my account history:

xXx_Tiger->[Boss]xXx_Tiger->[YuMa]Godfather->Tiger][Style->Igy_->[sdm]love->Igorrr__->agent0

Second of all as i remember you said(LifeDrainer[RO] and ss-eXtasy) that i will never again play at this league....and yes i was forced to make other accounts...but ofcoure as a donkey i wanted my word to be LAST and yes i played!

Third of all words i heard yesterday made me think a bit "Computer you will have everyday....but youth never just once" ...and a quoting of a song "Al zivot leti leti mladost kraca je sve ce jednom da se vrati samo ona ostaje" for nubs that don't understand serbian its "Life is going on going on...youth is so short....everything sometimes will come back...but youth never" :) made me decide i mean FINALLY i am retiring from dota and any blizzard game for lifetime...i know i said that many times but i mean now FINALLLLYYY.

If i look back in my life 4 years ago...and lets say in that 4 years od blizzard addiction ....to get a average 3 hours gaming per day....(even more but lets say 3) you will come to a conclusion that u spent 12*4*30*3=4320hrs/24=180 days....remember average 3 hours...dont mind that some guys have 8 hours....so to calculate i will give you this NOLIFER FORMULA:
Years you play dota*12months*30days(average days per month)*average hours(given by your opinion)=X hours of NOLIFE/24 hours = Days of nolife

And if i think that instead of spending 3 hours with friends i could 6 hours....or spending time with girl for 3 hours more....notice the fact that u need 5-30 mins for sex :) 5mins if u are Rookie and 30 mins if u "SOLD YOUR LIFE ON MASTURBATIN" =DOTA SUX.

And overall when you clear your mind and go outside your body with your mind and ask yourself "What did i get from alll those hours of gaming?" the answer is "Pleasure" ....is Dota pleasure more exciting than having fun with friends and girls ? the answer is "NO"

So for now you called me "Emo, Nub" now you can have 1 more synonim for me call me NOLIFER...(i wont bother to explain you that i have a life....and i will still have but i decided to dedicate more to other things than dota...like girls and friends..but no reason you wont understand).

So call me Emo, Retard,Nolifer,Noob...who cares

Tiger has logged in on REAL LIFE.

P.S my IP adress: 77.28.165.XX admins can check it and lifetime ban me from server and forum so i can't come back even i wont try anymore....and won't be on my will you have many reasons: Account abusing, Admin Flaming , Using cookie remove to unban myself from forum....etc.

You have new PRO MKD DOTTING KING now: AleX! :D

See ya mates :)

GokuKillThemAll
8th July 2009, 10:54 PM
hohohohohhoho :) love ya mate :) <3
EDIT: MORE FUN IN MY LIFE NOW! :D:D:D:D
EDIT2: And let Macedonian pro Kid (ALEX) Play this SS league, no sh1t but he really can pwn you all (((((:

^FEAR
8th July 2009, 11:04 PM
I have this feeling this will get closed with " who cares ? ". : )

Keka
8th July 2009, 11:07 PM
Just to note, you already proved your words more then enough times by saying that you're leaving and coming back with countless new [secret] accounts,
And someone used to say it,
they all come back eventually,
damn, he was right.

[-NoNick-]
8th July 2009, 11:07 PM
he will be back.

sublime_
8th July 2009, 11:08 PM
ROFL i never though i`l meet such a unique retard anywhere..

^FEAR
8th July 2009, 11:09 PM
ROFL i never though i`l meet such a unique retard anywhere..

Well, you are not only one thinking that.

Mitsuki
8th July 2009, 11:11 PM
I knew you only as [sdm]love, cya and have fun.

Ex [YY]Mitsuki.

@fear: i care. And as you say, "who cares" can be matched to you also.

Dark-
8th July 2009, 11:14 PM
after 1 weeks i ll say guess who's back ? and u gonna say igor :))

[SyS]-Killer
8th July 2009, 11:14 PM
and what sys killer cares?
ps; i dont think u got more "girls" then u used word "girls" but what i know, go make another acc

fmsL.Anna
8th July 2009, 11:27 PM
bye igor, btw daj da ti igram so accountot barem :) da gi polazam na ss pa posle i jas ke begam od dotata :D:D:D

JoLpAz
8th July 2009, 11:28 PM
emotionally labile person imo
anyway hf in rl tajger

VamoS_GringO
8th July 2009, 11:28 PM
Interesting.

^FEAR
8th July 2009, 11:31 PM
@fear: i care. And as you say, "who cares" can be matched to you also.

Reason you are referring to me while i got no idea who are and what you talk about?

Dark-
8th July 2009, 11:39 PM
now srsly this noel problem have 1/2 ggc and 1/3 xpam !! no lifers :P
triple kill>sex with girl

Keka
8th July 2009, 11:40 PM
All in all, it would be nice to say few nice words about Tiger, since he is our ( at least in some hand mine ) friend,
good bye friend,
nice to know there are out there emotional people who care.

Mitsuki
8th July 2009, 11:41 PM
Reason you are referring to me while i got no idea who are and what you talk about?If you dont understand it now, i hope you will in future.

eXtasY
8th July 2009, 11:50 PM
If any of your words would be really true, you wouldn't done attention whoring here. Bye.