PDA

View Full Version : completely without reason, unban please

cenoura
8th July 2009, 08:10 PM
hey flameseeker, i sent you a private message yesterday but its been about 24h no reply yet so i post here, sorry for 'double posting' per se if i should wait longer...

anyway i put in my private message the same thing...here goes again:

you responded to a thread i made reporting another player (dual_face) for lag abuse.
this is the thread:
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=92542
you simply said i had maphack enabled i could see his base, banned me for 3 months.

however, as i said, if you had read my post i stated clearly that i sent a peon up to scout his base, so of course i could see his base. the peon i sent up there to scout died without me even seeing what killed it and that was one of the main reasons i reported this guy in the first place...things lagged so badly my units would simply disappear, i couldnt see what killed them, or where they died, they just vanished...this happened the entire game in the 2 short fights i was able to put up before quitting.

really it is sad that you ban people so fast without any support or evidence, but just the fact that you ban me for trying to keep the server clean of the abusers and hackers, INSTEAD OF BANNING THE ABUSER! its just totally hypocritical. here i am trying to report people who the rest of us for sure dont want on the server, going out of my way, spending time formatting screenshots to JPG etc....i never had to do this, and for my effort to try and make the server a better place you totally misunderstand a screenshot and ban the wrong person...

i_do_not_use_maphack, period. i am a pro league dota player (not so good at normal wc3). i compete at dreamhack and other big LAN events all across northern europe. people like me dont use maphack because it just makes us worse at the game and then when we compete we suck. every competitive gamer knows this.

so...what the hell??? all i can add to this is a big L*O*L!
well i know youre busy but when you can get to it, please do.

TP_MoonStar
8th July 2009, 08:16 PM
Explain to me how could you scout with peon if there's no "walking trace" ? did your peon simple teleported there and died?

FLaMeSeeKeR
8th July 2009, 11:15 PM
hey flameseeker, i sent you a private message yesterday but its been about 24h no reply yet so i post here, sorry for 'double posting' per se if i should wait longer...

anyway i put in my private message the same thing...here goes again:

you responded to a thread i made reporting another player (dual_face) for lag abuse.
this is the thread:
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=92542
you simply said i had maphack enabled i could see his base, banned me for 3 months.

however, as i said, if you had read my post i stated clearly that i sent a peon up to scout his base, so of course i could see his base. the peon i sent up there to scout died without me even seeing what killed it and that was one of the main reasons i reported this guy in the first place...things lagged so badly my units would simply disappear, i couldnt see what killed them, or where they died, they just vanished...this happened the entire game in the 2 short fights i was able to put up before quitting.

really it is sad that you ban people so fast without any support or evidence, but just the fact that you ban me for trying to keep the server clean of the abusers and hackers, INSTEAD OF BANNING THE ABUSER! its just totally hypocritical. here i am trying to report people who the rest of us for sure dont want on the server, going out of my way, spending time formatting screenshots to JPG etc....i never had to do this, and for my effort to try and make the server a better place you totally misunderstand a screenshot and ban the wrong person...

i_do_not_use_maphack, period. i am a pro league dota player (not so good at normal wc3). i compete at dreamhack and other big LAN events all across northern europe. people like me dont use maphack because it just makes us worse at the game and then when we compete we suck. every competitive gamer knows this.

so...what the hell??? all i can add to this is a big L*O*L!
well i know youre busy but when you can get to it, please do.

Where can You see scout ? It was begining of the game, You haven't sent any peon there which is obviously visible on minimap.. your opponent is clearly visible. You haven't posted replay from the game, which is also obvious why...

Closed.