PDA

View Full Version : SS Req 3Styler

3Styler
8th July 2009, 05:48 PM
Hello. I'm a ex ggc player who loves dota. Unfortunately my ISP changed something and now i can't play on ggc. I came to this server today, and after beating up some guys in a game i asked them if all players from this server are this low skilled.

They pointed me out to DPL league where "good players gather" and they also said " And if you are truly skilled you can try ss but i doubt you can handle ss ". I ,on the other hand, don't doubt myself.

So here I am.

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
3Styler

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?

Romania

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

No i can't host . Idk my net speed :) :) ,but i don't lag/drop.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I heard that this is the place where server's best gather, and i wanna tag along.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I'm a ok person. I get pissed easily when i see players spoiling the game with their stupidity, but that's the reason why i wanna join you guys :).

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills. (use quotes)

I'm decent with every hero. I love ganging and i'm a team-wise player.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Played dota for a long time now (i think 4 years). I used to play on ggc, completely new to this server. No leagues, no clans, I just had many high skilled friends on ggc and they were practicing with me. I'm more of a casual player.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I heard i can join in by playing a test game. I'd rather do that.

Keny
8th July 2009, 07:24 PM
Good luck on test game.