PDA

View Full Version : Clear mh

OrcLife
7th July 2009, 12:26 PM
BAN HIS IP AND ALL nick's !!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK ON 16:00 .......

han666
7th July 2009, 01:37 PM
clear game, except that dirty noob who played orc

OrcLife
7th July 2009, 04:29 PM
Shut up.Are you blind ? Don't spam anymore,pls.

Light_of_Hell
7th July 2009, 04:33 PM
I watched the replay carefuly and its a clear case

[RiP]_HaCk3R
7th July 2009, 08:16 PM
Clear case ?rofl clear mh.

MISIEK__PL
8th July 2009, 12:06 PM
He had MH, checked it with a program which has 99% accuracy ;)

Didn't even have to watch the rep hehe.

Win_Natural
17th July 2009, 05:08 PM
Can u tell us the name of that program ?

OrcLife
17th July 2009, 05:27 PM
Just watch what he do not me(on the replay) ...

Neandertalec
17th July 2009, 07:47 PM
BAN HIS IP AND ALL nick's !!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK ON 16:00 .......

What how you can come and say clear mh
name on thread must be his server nick

0ld_n00b
17th July 2009, 09:12 PM
What how you can come and say clear mh
name on thread must be his server nick

looool!!! and why the god damn u come here and write this ? huh.
u probably dont have nothing to do at home instead doing stuffs like this...

Ghost_
17th July 2009, 09:39 PM
Hi ... can u tell me pls the name of the program to check mh .
thx .

[BoS]Amidamaru
18th July 2009, 05:03 AM
Hello all efko told me about this thread i was really surprise how can be kuco reported for mh, i would like to tell u something bata, guy called "kuco" is one of my real friends in my life and he hasnt PC when he playing any game he can play only in my home and i remember this game very well i was watching it it was game on my own pc, kuco is playing little like me because he always learning from my replays when he is beside me and watching my game... This is really sux because i have no mh... I dont care if u believe me or no but if u go call me (amidamaru) maphacker u are 110% wrong... btw if u check replay very good u can see kodo ate his fiend and 15:50-16:01 he was eating yet so he saw u and your army... I care about this thread really much because its my ip and guy like kuco really doesnt care about wins or loses and he doesnt need play with mh:happy2:

I havent mh rly i am not that stupid to do it when i am needing few wins to drow ranger, i am not like shOOlcik NEVER guys:)

-_-ForeveR-_-
18th July 2009, 05:26 AM
hmmm i thing its a glear mh... n/c

but wait admins ...

4N-Nooby
18th July 2009, 05:29 AM
Very clear game. It wasnt map hack , he saw where u gonna move coz of Kodo Beast which ate Kuco`s Fiend.

[BoS]Amidamaru
18th July 2009, 05:38 AM
Well darko if u think its clear maphack so u says that amidamaru=maphacker

In.My.ConTroL
18th July 2009, 05:58 AM
1st of all, you're wrong because you should put the name of your opponent on the thread, so he would be abble to defend himself !!

Bata, If you did or not know that Kuco could see your units due his fiend inside your kodo it means that:

Or you're so dirty that you knew about the fiend on your kodo and you're trying to harm kuco;
Or you're so amateur that you did not know about this and oppened this thread for nothing.

Take a look at my screenshot,
Clear game.

OrcLife
18th July 2009, 04:51 PM
ss prove something maybe .

Avner
18th July 2009, 05:11 PM
I Think its not a mh.
Clear game.
SS prove it.

TP_MoonStar
18th July 2009, 10:10 PM
He had MH, checked it with a program which has 99% accuracy ;)

Didn't even have to watch the rep hehe.

Nazgul stop spamming with things you dont know about it.

1) There is no such program to check on replays since 1.22+(if you knew anything about programming you would realise how stupid you looked now).
2) Stop lying to your friends and stop asking then to tell lies to me; i dont want to ban then because of you.
3) You are not welcome here

Listen people, The red circle is made because he clicked before dissapear on fog.

Test by yourself; click on a unit who's not on fog and wait until it goes on fog then watch replay.

wait for hacks moderator decusion! however I'll close this to avoid further spamming;

LOGiStiK
21st July 2009, 08:45 PM
Clear Game.

http://www.SiteVacuum.com/publisher/GoogleSearchIconShadow.gifhttp://www.SiteVacuum.com/publisher/SuperSearchIconShadow.gif