PDA

View Full Version : So long.

rushme
6th July 2009, 11:13 PM
so , since yesterday when ex started that fighting and whining against me since today when all spam "Don't pick nova" cuz he sucks , he has bs farmed and he cant pwn leoric hot , satanic , armlet .. whatever , i just wanted to say goodbye to all of you , say sorry for whom i ofended , i believe i don't belong here anymore since all seem to have something with me but still i didn't do so bad things , so .. fun is important by the way , play how you want to play since you don't do it professional and play for money , i loved all games played here , decent players , i was a bad one , and as far as i see i'm not up to ss "standards" anymore , as a cap and as a player, anyways when you come from 8 hr job , the last thing you need is whining and fighting with someone.

so again , BYE GUYS , sorry to whom i offended , post here ur last flames for me , say the last thing you want to say to me , you won't see me @ss anymore.

so please Unvouch Nova. for flaming ss-extasy (sry btw) in game SSChallenge335 , poor play in game SSChallenge345 , bye.

eXtasY
6th July 2009, 11:16 PM
You could have asked for unvouch without drama attempt, but whatever. Done.

You're free to reapply whenever you think you're ready to fit intro the community with according behavior which wont cause situations like this.

p.s. I never told to anyone not to pick you. You should think why captains decided to pick lower skilled players instead of you.