PDA

View Full Version : New Server Icons for TOP Players

Xfire
5th November 2008, 12:28 AM
Hello everybody,

As you can see, a new set of icons has been added to top the users on server. I'll explain now, how each icon is given ( criteria ), and their meaning.

First of all, we got the 3 icons for the TOP 100 Solo Players in Ladder Games. They are as following:
Ranks 1-10:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98552&stc=1&d=1220650436
Ranks 11-30:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98547&stc=1&d=1220650372
Ranks 31-100:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98551&stc=1&d=1220650436

Then, we got the 3 icons for the TOP 100 Random Team Players in Ladder Games:
Ranks 1-10:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98549&stc=1&d=1220650426
Ranks 11-30:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98548&stc=1&d=1220650426
Ranks 31-100:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98550&stc=1&d=1220650426

We also took a very close look at the #SS DotA Ladder, and decided to award the top 10 players there also! Their icons are:
Rank 1:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98537&stc=1&d=1220650259
Ranks 2 and 3:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98536&stc=1&d=1220650259
Ranks 4-10:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98538&stc=1&d=1220650281

And finally, we go the the King of Iron Fist Trophy Icon, which is automatically awarded to the current KIFT holder:
KIFT Trophy:
http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=98546&stc=1&d=1220650372

Congratulations to all bearers of these icons and we hope you like them!

Credits for this project go to Shakar.

Taz.
5th November 2008, 12:35 AM
Usually we say good job. But this time ill say...thanks. For taking time doing all these icons :) .

(Good job tho :D)

_4pm_
5th November 2008, 09:37 AM
so what ... like we have to stick with that icon when we are in top 100 rank ...
=)) no choice at all ! ... good job lol

sobolan3
5th November 2008, 09:51 AM
xfire u told me that you will remove the Icon when I started that thread -.- can u do it ? It's been 4 days -.-

milorad23
5th November 2008, 10:19 AM
new icons are cool..always good to see something new..

sobolan3
5th November 2008, 11:15 AM
but they are permanent and I dont want to have that on my acc non-stop -.-

In.My.ConTroL
5th November 2008, 12:23 PM
Think about it zuz, only you and more 9 have this Red icon.

kranz
5th November 2008, 02:57 PM
but they are permanent and I dont want to have that on my acc non-stop -.-

this time I have to agree with zuzi

sobolan3
5th November 2008, 03:32 PM
Think about it zuz, only you and more 9 have this Red icon.

I dont want it !!! give it to somebody else

kranz
5th November 2008, 03:41 PM
check this guy stats, 16 loses, sth like zero wins and cool icon, only god knows why.

Shakar
5th November 2008, 05:33 PM
This icon is refering to the bug we had at the 1st day.
when he will move to someother channel, or go on a game his profile will be updated with deafult icon.

sobolan3
5th November 2008, 05:42 PM
shakar pls remove my Icon pls -.-
server nick : zuz

Virus.
5th November 2008, 10:04 PM
Hah really nice, good work :D

ProfileScorp
5th November 2008, 10:48 PM
imo 100 is not top... 10-20 is top
mass of those icons dont make a player look special...+ for example i like more the blue icon (for 31-100) than the others... and players cant chose which to be displayed...

kranz
5th November 2008, 10:56 PM
for me top is only 1. I saw a cloak and ? so it seems that old icons will be back soon.

UnDeaD_AnGrY
6th November 2008, 01:38 AM
Shakar i dont wanna be ungratefull,i respect ur work for new icons..but i cant handle anymore 'clock' icon really annoying me,so can u removed for my account 'UnDeaD_AnGrY'?

Shakar
6th November 2008, 09:15 AM
Shakar i dont wanna be ungratefull,i respect ur work for new icons..but i cant handle anymore 'clock' icon really annoying me,so can u removed for my account 'UnDeaD_AnGrY'?

you still see clock icons?
did you saw any of the icons which were posted here on server ?

_4pm_
6th November 2008, 09:18 AM
plz remove new icon from my acc too , i want to have my old icon ... i play alots to get the last icon of human ... is so not fair to have does crappy icon that everyone have ... top 100 is a joke ...

acc : 4pm

sobolan3
6th November 2008, 09:37 AM
me too want back :( I need 2 more tournament wins and I have infernal Icon XD pls remove this pls -.-
acc : zuz

pRiMe
6th November 2008, 12:05 PM
How can u guys be so ungrateful ?U got no respect over the work of someone.
And u 4pm how can u come to say it's crappy and that it's a joke ?
U don't care about Shakars work but he does care for you xpam players.He made them because he thought u will be more happy but how can someone satisfy selfish and ungrateful people...

Weavel
6th November 2008, 03:22 PM
I think they know that shakar worked hard for these, but that's not the problem prime. Problem is that all people don't like exactly same things... They should add some command to remove this icon. Selfish and ungrateful? What's so selfish about this? You think they should remove all icons just to remove their own opinion.

Taz.
6th November 2008, 03:26 PM
How can u guys be so ungrateful ?U got no respect over the work of someone.
And u 4pm how can u come to say it's crappy and that it's a joke ?
U don't care about Shakars work but he does care for you xpam players.He made them because he thought u will be more happy but how can someone satisfy selfish and ungrateful people...

Ok Prime. Every time sumone says sumthing doesnt mean u gotta start arguing. Then u start saying were all ass lickers? Hell no. I guess ur the one searching for the trouble. If he isnt ungrateful. Hes the one saying it. Now, u wanna say what u want : Thanks, gj or w.e. Stop miding bout others. Leave them alone. If they do sumthing wrong in Shakars thread Shakar will take care of it. Now mind ur business and stop worrying bout others.

sobolan3
6th November 2008, 03:47 PM
Icons are nice but THERE IS NO COMMAND TO REMOVE THEM ... I DONT WANT THAT ICON IN MY PROFILE FOR EVER !!!

milorad23
6th November 2008, 05:04 PM
Icons are nice but THERE IS NO COMMAND TO REMOVE THEM ... I DONT WANT THAT ICON IN MY PROFILE FOR EVER !!!

give some free wins and u won't have them : )

pRiMe
6th November 2008, 05:18 PM
Ok Prime. Every time sumone says sumthing doesnt mean u gotta start arguing. Then u start saying were all ass lickers? Hell no. I guess ur the one searching for the trouble. If he isnt ungrateful. Hes the one saying it. Now, u wanna say what u want : Thanks, gj or w.e. Stop miding bout others. Leave them alone. If they do sumthing wrong in Shakars thread Shakar will take care of it. Now mind ur business and stop worrying bout others.

I never said to anyone they are ass lickers.Some people can't appreciate some things and i'm sorry to see that.
I'm searching for the trouble ?U gotta realise what is virtual and what is real world.About worrying about others,no i don't worry about anyone around so don't tell me what should i do,ok taz ?Why don't u mind ur own business instead of telling others that ?It's not ur business what i do or tell.
I'm really not in mood these days and i'm on the edge as u saw already.Don't start it...
Shakar wasted time for what ?To see some kids around telling him it's a crap and joke ?Cccc
But i do understand zuz,maybe it would be better if icons could be changed.

sobolan3
6th November 2008, 05:25 PM
tx cuz u understand me -.- just go in my position I played from time that I was noob on this account and FInnaly I can have my INFERNAL Icon :) but I cant wear it becouse of this :(

Virus.
6th November 2008, 06:46 PM
Heh i think its great idea, anyway everyone can see ur icon when they enter ur profile...

sobolan3
6th November 2008, 06:56 PM
It's not the same -.-

_4pm_
7th November 2008, 11:47 AM
well is a free server, u guys can do or put anything you want. but top 100 isnt that cool... is just my personal opinion. i know that rewrite the code is taking sometime, but if we do something why not made it better.
i vote for new command(remove or change icon ) or just put that damn old icons :clap:

ps ..prim understand zuz ... but im a jerk ! ... lol

SUGARSTARR
7th November 2008, 04:42 PM
Those cloak icon sux hard. I mean ( Cloak? ) <- icon wtf ? I dont need any sign on my acc name so somebody can notice that im teh top on xpam. It hasnt any purpose. Maybe the one who gave it shall remove them ? I dont want it,my infernal was just fine or shadow (head) hunter.

.zuzu
7th November 2008, 05:03 PM
Yes

In.My.ConTroL
7th November 2008, 05:13 PM
LoL i'm not negro :D rofl..
very sux img zuz ^^
well, i think that some admin. will delete it or punish me/us. but i'll have to show it..
Zuz if you don't like your icons, ask admins. to put this one in your account :o

pec
7th November 2008, 05:29 PM
ehrm off-topic mates.
now about changing icons well i hope that coding that made this icons can remove them but still editing PvPGN Server is hard cause of good ol' known ,,lack of code,,.
i knew this idea long before while in testing phase and it took much time to make them suitable to honor users that are good players on this server and to give them more moral (lol). And the same ungratefull come in this thread come and spit on month work of admin crew. i understand Zuz's and Davs position but other can be gratefull since they can only dream of this icon on north.

and who are you to oppose someone in things u dont know 1% of it. u have no respect for guy who is in staff a year and you got no idea of this theme. stop minding ih his posts since u do this cause of spam and thats not suitable of supporter is it ? oO
Anyway Respect Shakar i hope this would bring more popularity and competitivnes on this server. great job for your work, hope u bring more to this server.

.zuzu
7th November 2008, 10:02 PM
REMOVE THIS ICONS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL PLEASE LOOK at them FFS they are ugly and permanent !!

smaree
7th November 2008, 10:12 PM
REMOVE THIS ICONS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL PLEASE LOOK at them FFS they are ugly and permanent !!

I like them :D :)

.zuzu
7th November 2008, 10:18 PM
I didnt request opinion of an ass licker u would like Iven xfire's **** if that would promote u for some chanel OP

Taz.
7th November 2008, 10:19 PM
ehrm off-topic mates.
now about changing icons well i hope that coding that made this icons can remove them but still editing PvPGN Server is hard cause of good ol' known ,,lack of code,,.
i knew this idea long before while in testing phase and it took much time to make them suitable to honor users that are good players on this server and to give them more moral (lol). And the same ungratefull come in this thread come and spit on month work of admin crew. i understand Zuz's and Davs position but other can be gratefull since they can only dream of this icon on north.

and who are you to oppose someone in things u dont know 1% of it. u have no respect for guy who is in staff a year and you got no idea of this theme. stop minding ih his posts since u do this cause of spam and thats not suitable of supporter is it ? oO
Anyway Respect Shakar i hope this would bring more popularity and competitivnes on this server. great job for your work, hope u bring more to this server.

Problem solved. None of your business.

smaree
7th November 2008, 10:38 PM
I didnt request opinion of an ass licker u would like Iven xfire's **** if that would promote u for some chanel OP

Wow how did you know ? :noob:

pec
7th November 2008, 11:19 PM
if you call this problem solved. than you are no supportive nor to this theme nor for anything, u see users whining they really badly dont want it and u come here and start sharing some wisdom even tho u dont know 1%(no promils). and u started assaulting senior and mature staff member without any reasons who was defending admins work. i gotta hand it to you, u did nothing u wanted to do by posting in this thread so i would recommend to u to lay down for a bit. ok ?

Keka
7th November 2008, 11:49 PM

!support pex

Ohhh wait, let me see did i get it right, it's not his business, but it's yours to attack more mature guy then you are, the one who is 3x times longer here then you are,the one who is in staff for almost 2 years? You are in a staff less then 3 months, and you already feel almighty, acting like a big one, so big that you fight with guys who are from staff.

SUGARSTARR
8th November 2008, 08:50 PM
girls continue ur arguing on some other place.
remove cloak icon = thx

Shakar
14th December 2008, 12:25 AM
The Cloak icon shouldn't apper on the last upgrade.

I hope that most of you like this patch.

zuzam
14th December 2008, 01:36 AM
so.. will be stuck with those icons for the rest of our life ? :\ can't we change them ?

TBK.Goldy
14th December 2008, 09:35 AM
yeah.. zuz is not happy again, pls server restart. :(

Kalmageddon
14th December 2008, 11:13 AM
Ohh the kid zuz isn't happy with the icons :(
let's do a server restart for him :rolleyes:

Zuz if you don't like Shakar's work then go from this server..

kopec
14th December 2008, 12:47 PM
OMG are that icons obligatory? because i dont want them. They are teribble. Why they are not just option? How can I remove them?

Its rly stupid experiment u did.

Kalmageddon
14th December 2008, 12:54 PM
I knew that there will be people who wouldn't respect Shakar's work..He was making the icons from November to release it for you and you say the incos are terrible?

If you really want to remove the icon just send a PM to Shakar..

Can't believe that you like more default warcraft icons than this..

phaNtom
14th December 2008, 03:40 PM
I have my spider(25 ud wins), and as long as I have it, I'm happy =))
And yes, I like new patch, it's time for a change... Only that cloak sux :)

zuzam
14th December 2008, 04:51 PM
I knew that there will be people who wouldn't respect Shakar's work..He was making the icons from November to release it for you and you say the incos are terrible?

maybe when u will make 75 tour wins u will like infernal too

kopec
14th December 2008, 05:08 PM

Mby shakar was making it from november but it was wasting time i think. he could use that time much more usefully (fixing some bugs on server etc...)

And of course that i like default icons more. At least i can identify what is on them. there are real warcraft units and heros. On these "new" icons i cant identify what is on them. I can just say that there is something blue, something green, something yelow, something purple... These icons are just colour splotches.

Kalmageddon
14th December 2008, 05:47 PM
maybe when u will make 75 tour wins u will like infernal too

Lol i would like more the new icons than the infernal..I would never make 75 tours because i don't play tour every week like you

Mby shakar was making it from november but it was wasting time i think. he could use that time much more usefully (fixing some bugs on server etc...)

And of course that i like default icons more. At least i can identify what is on them. there are real warcraft units and heros. On these "new" icons i cant identify what is on them. I can just say that there is something blue, something green, something yelow, something purple... These icons are just colour splotches.

Waste of time? I think Shakar should disable wins/looses/icons so every1 will have a normal w3 icon..How about that? It wasn't waste of time he spent almost 2 months to make the icons and to make you happy and look:

The Cloak icon shouldn't apper on the last upgrade.

I hope that most of you like this patch.

He hopes that most of us likes the patch but it looks like no1 likes it

KaworuNagisa
14th December 2008, 06:02 PM
The icons are no problem for me, but the lag in games is.

uNl[u]CKy_
14th December 2008, 06:30 PM
it is a very good idea ;) blue icon is very nice ;) good job
more players are playing now ;)

VexxX
14th December 2008, 08:02 PM
better default icons :cool:

[RiP]_HaCk3R
14th December 2008, 08:08 PM
better default icons :cool:

i agree with him.I like to show my 750 ud icon

UnDeaD_AnGrY
14th December 2008, 09:36 PM
I want old icons :S Its better Felguard icon then cloak dont you think so(admins) :D

Kalmageddon
14th December 2008, 09:39 PM
Cloak icon is still here?

Boc
15th December 2008, 02:32 AM
icons are nice but it should be replaceable.its not good if u cant put default icons when u want

ForTheLasTime
15th December 2008, 05:10 AM
normal icons are better.

Shakar
16th December 2008, 11:53 PM
I can add a new command which will allow you to pick between your deafult warcraft III icon to the new automatic ranked icons.

at this point, I prefer not to add such an option. we shall see about it somewhere next year.

efko.wbs
16th December 2008, 11:56 PM
I can add a new command which will allow you to pick between your deafult warcraft III icon to the new automatic ranked icons.

at this point, I prefer not to add such an option. we shall see about it somewhere next year.
why? I think that command would be super great. I appreciate your work for this server and u already did a lot of good job for it, but i am player (noob) but i play for icons (basic w3 icons) so when i am playing for them i want put them so that command would solve my problem and problem of players who share the same problem as i do.
Best regards.

phaNtom
17th December 2008, 12:43 AM
How the hell can I choose spider icon and u can't? -__-

efko.wbs
17th December 2008, 12:51 AM
There are 2 ways of understanding ur post:
1. U are not rank<100 to have automatically-set new icon.
2. Yes mby u can choose it but on channel u will always have the same icon with no obligation if u set dark ranger icon or huntress icon.

zuzuBoy
17th December 2008, 07:57 AM

you prefer not ? do you think what players prefer ?

Kominterna
28th December 2008, 03:54 PM
yeah.. zuz is not happy again, pls server restart. :(

rofl :)

OMG are that icons obligatory? because i dont want them. They are teribble. Why they are not just option? How can I remove them?

xaxaxaxaxa terrible =))
xaxaxaxa you made me laugh xaxaxaxaxa

xaxaxaxa waste of time :]

The icons are no problem for me, but the lag in games is.

You should acquire better internet connection.

I must say I like default icons more too.

****[u]aL
29th December 2008, 09:44 AM
this icon/s SUCK so hard :mellow::unsure:

jet_vf
29th December 2008, 02:24 PM
any further plan of taking dota stats in consideration? :D

GetRLnabz
29th December 2008, 02:44 PM
Icons are imba , make some more , maybe for dota players...

phaNtom
29th December 2008, 02:49 PM
any further plan of taking dota stats in consideration? :D

You are pointing on icons for dota players? I think there are icons for top 100 ss players, not 100% sure.

Kominterna
29th December 2008, 02:50 PM
top 10 ss

jet_vf
29th December 2008, 08:00 PM
well
I am 29 and i think I have regular ones :(

Perito
29th December 2008, 08:05 PM
well
I am 29 and i think I have regular ones :(
Join SS, play on their ladder and reach top 10

jet_vf
29th December 2008, 08:19 PM
ss is ?

[BoS]Amidamaru
4th January 2009, 04:41 AM
Can someone tell me when will this icons fixed ??? 99% people dont like it :smile3:

understand me many players get new icons and they want to see it normal not only in profile (me too)

Shakar
4th January 2009, 10:19 AM
The option for switching between the special icon to the default profile icon will be available in the next server code upgrades.

:tclosed: