PDA

View Full Version : Special Religions / countries Events.

memo0o
27th September 2007, 10:29 PM
Simply post them here and nowhere else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for being late ppl :)
Happy Ramadan...

Medo

FD_Illizar
27th September 2007, 10:50 PM
yep,happy Ramadan to all Muslims. :thumbUP:

][_HIV_][
27th September 2007, 10:53 PM
whats the Ramadan? :D

FD_Illizar
27th September 2007, 10:58 PM
it is a holy month for Muslims. they do fasting in this month.

eXtasY
27th September 2007, 11:30 PM
Since i respect all religions, happy ramadan to all islam belivers

Artificial
28th September 2007, 04:13 AM
happy ramadan to all muslims..

p.s. one game we needed to wait for hexy/rotab 15 mins pause.. tt
eat once in a day or whatsoever

memo0o
28th September 2007, 05:07 AM
medooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sup , how is everything and everyone :D

and yea happy ramadan ppl.

Artificial
28th September 2007, 01:42 PM
how much it lasts?

Activ
28th September 2007, 02:03 PM
Happy Ramazan all , Sup memo , mido , arti ^_^

DA_SASQUA4
28th September 2007, 02:50 PM
happy ramadan to all muslims :]

KeweLi
28th September 2007, 03:03 PM
Merry Ramadan guys.

_Spartan_
28th September 2007, 03:12 PM
Happy ramadan..
how much longer does it last?

memo0o
28th September 2007, 04:31 PM
well its a month , 15 down , 15 to go ;)

and sup activ noobx0r hows everything , =) happy ramadan Bish ! wanna talk to u urgent if u can come on msn anytime!

][_HIV_][
28th September 2007, 05:11 PM
OK then, Happy Ramadan :D

slave
28th September 2007, 08:45 PM
Happy Ramadan to Muslims

AJalex
28th September 2007, 10:33 PM
Happy Ramadam

(i read Happy Random xD)

;)

AIbo
1st October 2007, 12:50 PM
Happy ramadan!

oOGen.LaZOo
4th October 2007, 05:55 PM
ok happy ramadan , does it end tomorow or on saturday ? Btw i hear drums beating here at arround 7 o'clock xD

[SyS]-SlayeR
4th October 2007, 06:53 PM
Happy Ramada(N)...;)

Edited ;)

memo0o
5th October 2007, 12:20 AM
ok happy ramadan , does it end tomorow or on saturday ? Btw i hear drums beating here at arround 7 o'clock xD

well it still has 7-8 more days to go.

ehm and drums ? lol.

memo0o
13th October 2007, 01:18 PM
lol ramadan has ended.

and Happy Feast muslims :)

Karune
13th October 2007, 01:30 PM
Happy ramadan argghh fuck im late

rC]satyricon[oo
15th October 2007, 02:11 PM
happy ramadan to all:)

[0oNo0]
15th October 2007, 02:18 PM
hapy aid for all muslims

d3ath_2_guta
30th November 2007, 11:36 PM
1 DECEMBER - ROMANIA's NATIONAL DAY(like 4 july for U.S.A)
LA MULTI ANI FRATILOR

ProfileScorp
1st December 2007, 12:31 AM
1 DECEMBER - ROMANIA's NATIONAL DAY(like 4 july for U.S.A)
LA MULTI ANI FRATILOR

Yeee , Happy birthday :D
today we eat CIOLAN + MAMALIGA + SARMALE =)))))

AJalex
1st December 2007, 08:11 AM
Yeee , Happy birthday :D
today we eat CIOLAN + MAMALIGA + SARMALE =)))))

of god damn you , now i'm hungry and i must leave T_T and i can't ......

LA MULTI ANI ROMANI (RROMANI! xD)!!!!!!

LOGiStiK
1st December 2007, 10:09 AM
La multzi ani bah , il vedem pe base devorand sarmalutze acolo si facand poze cu babe =))

obey.my.dreamz
1st December 2007, 10:39 AM
isn't 1st of december the world's day of "fight against AIDS"?

d3ath_2_guta
1st December 2007, 11:12 AM
it might be,but it ROMANIA's NATIONALY DAY (of that i am sure) on 1 dec.

[SyS]-SlayeR
1st December 2007, 02:21 PM
yep mamaliga rulz :X & base too:D ce ar trebuii sa zicem la Multi ani? xD?

oOGen.LaZOo
1st December 2007, 05:53 PM
Bon apetit eating mamaliga and Happy Celebration day w/e it is ... :)

AJalex
1st December 2007, 10:04 PM
well lazoo we were at the city center for the special celebrations

and it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Xfire
1st December 2007, 10:30 PM
Biggest Christmas Tree ever made, was inaugurated today in Unirii Plaza, in Bucharest, celebrating the National day of Romania!

The construction of the tree was started in October 2007; to end it, there were 300 romanian, portuguese and brasilian workers; it has 76 m height ( = 25 floor building ), a 26 m diameter, 300 tones and was decorated with 2,4 milion lights. This tree has a twin in Porto ( Portugalia ), with same dimensions and weight.

8th wonder of the world ftw!

Enjoy!

AJalex
1st December 2007, 10:32 PM
kewl what can i say

oOGen.LaZOo
2nd December 2007, 01:48 PM
They surely made GJ :D

Becko0
27th April 2008, 08:49 AM
Happy Easter to all non-catholics ! best wishes :)

Xfire
4th July 2008, 10:51 AM
Happy Independence day of 4th July for the United States of America!!!!

Independence Day celebrates the birthday of the United States of America.
Founded July 4th 1776, with the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Happy Independence Day to all Americans!!

DontWorryBeHappy
4th July 2008, 11:25 AM
I see u like the history,Happy Independence day for U.S.A ;p

fatman69
5th August 2008, 12:45 PM
Happy Day of Victory in Oluja and Happy National Thanksgiving Day to all the Croats of the Xpam Server!!!!
:wav::wav::wav:
:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

Kava.
5th August 2008, 01:03 PM
thanks dude :)
same for u
its really happy day :)

[DjoxY]
5th August 2008, 03:24 PM
Vi slavite etnicko ciscenje?cool
It was hard to say this on english,sorry...

VamoS_GringO
5th August 2008, 07:09 PM
"You celebrate ethic cleansing?cool" thats how it sounds on English :).
In that case i would celebrate it too...but its outta discussion here.Serbs celebrate a lot of similar or even worse things that happend in the past so...w/e.

Bonzy
5th August 2008, 07:29 PM
instead of reminding people of warm and lovely 8th march or 14th february here which were forgotten , you are glorifying an action that includes slaughter and violence. instead of respecting everyone here and staying silent , you might remind someone on the action that took away either his brother , mother , big part of family , close friends as you did to me now...not that i care about your words but someone other could... miserable and filthy , nothing more , you should be ashamed

fatman69
5th August 2008, 11:23 PM
oh please cry me a fuckin river, it was war (like i explained in another thread), are you gonna tell me those people would return (which was btw unrightfully stolen) our lands by any other means?? to you it represents an event in which couple of hundred "brave" JNA soldiers lost thier pathetic lives, lives whose last years they spent by pillaging another man's country, and an event which was later followed by some war crimes (which are not celebrated btw).

to us that is another turning point in our history. that was the day that we liberated last part of our country and we started living our independent lives in our independent country. this day stands for our freedom, our absolute freedom, so stop your crying over it just bcuz u felt the casualities of our struggle, you shouldn't have messed with our freedom in the first place. and guess what we will not try to establish some "good neighbour" relations by canceling the celebration of this day, and there are 2 reasons.

firstly, it is a special day to us, and second, we don't want good relationships with Serbia, not anymore.we can be mediocre neighbours, we don't want to wage any more wars, but we don't want or need your friendship. those "warm and lovely" days of our mutual holidays are gone, we are seperate people living our separate lives in our separate countries, that is the summary, so please leave us in celebrating the days that are the foundations of our modern country, regardless of the fact that Serbs were casualities there, heck if you can celebrate Gazimestan as your holiday i don't see any why this should be an exception, the outcome was pretty much the same...

Bonzy
6th August 2008, 01:54 AM
Just stop ****ing showing your celebration here , it's international forum , go on your national forums and brag about your glorious victory because it is only for you , here you can meet both ones who suffered from your glorious oluja and who earned from it , so while you are here , try avoiding reminding me on your holiday in which my father who's face I can not remember and half of family died so you could have your freedom which you would have anyway if you didn't kill thousands of civilians that did nothing but lived there , like that is a crime. in one line , just shut the **** up

KeweLi
6th August 2008, 09:15 AM
Regardless of what anyone thinks about the occasion, they have a right to celebrate it here. If I am a Christian and don't like Ramadan, I wouldn't go pointing out why it is wrong.

rza
6th August 2008, 01:27 PM
100% support to fatman
serbs cannot discuss about non-moral celebrations etc.
u just dont have that right.

fatman69
6th August 2008, 01:27 PM
Just stop ****ing showing your celebration here , it's international forum , go on your national forums and brag about your glorious victory because it is only for you , here you can meet both ones who suffered from your glorious oluja and who earned from it , so while you are here , try avoiding reminding me on your holiday in which my father who's face I can not remember and half of family died so you could have your freedom which you would have anyway if you didn't kill thousands of civilians that did nothing but lived there , like that is a crime. in one line , just shut the **** up

First, the name of the thread is Special Religious/Countries Events, yesterday was our national holiday so i believe that day fits into the category and i don't see anything wrong with it being brought up here. if your relative had died while lighting the candles on a Christmas three, would it be wrong for us to celebrate Christmas? if some German dude's grandfather fought in WW2 and died defending Normandy, should the other people stop the celebration of D-Day?

i'm sorry if you lost some1 in the war, but you are way wrong here. you simply cannot live on unrightfully stolen land, in the middle of the fuckin war and exoect that nothing will happen, i mean c'mon, you could foresee the fuckin liberation of Krajina months in advance they had time and means to get the hell out of there, they knew what can happen and they decided to stay. and again, war crimes comitted upon the civilians after the Oluja operation ended are not celebrated and people who comitted them should be brought to justice. but its so damn funny to see you people moan and whine once you got the tase of your own bloody medicine...

Bonzy
6th August 2008, 02:06 PM
Well you have no respect for me so you lost my respect... smart , but not sensible... bad combination. and memmon , forget nationalism while you still can , really , don't have anything else to tell you. ill just block this link so don't bother replying anything directed to me

Star.Fighter
6th August 2008, 08:39 PM
I am with Bonzy ! U DONt stand a s*** ! :pet:

rza
6th August 2008, 09:38 PM
U cannot forbid someone celebrating their day of victory over ocupator.

Do Serbs have right to choose president of USA?
Same in this case. U have no right to tell someone what to do, nor u,as nation,have right to tell some1 what is in "good" spirit and morale, since U commited execution over 30k of ppls, and im not even counting infitive rapes and other misuses, abuses and maltreatmens.

In the end, u wanted "Srbija do Tokija". Here u have it now.

sunnis
6th August 2008, 09:58 PM
U cannot forbid someone celebrating their day of victory over ocupator.

Do Serbs have right to choose president of USA?
Same in this case. U have no right to tell someone what to do, nor u,as nation,have right to tell some1 what is in "good" spirit and morale, since U commited execution over 30k of ppls, and im not even counting infitive rapes and other misuses, abuses and maltreatmens.

In the end, u wanted "Srbija do Tokija". Here u have it now.

without meaning to offend someone, but talking about size of Serbia, you shouldn't forget that you live in country which is 15x smaller, or as people like to joke, you can pass it on breath.

rza
6th August 2008, 10:08 PM
Well i dont know how this relates to theme but nvm. Ill respond.
1st. Yes, Slovenia is mybe small but it has one of biggest economical growth in EU.
2nd. We didnt stole land from occupations, as u did, mearly we just lost Slovenian land due to Austrians and Italians.
3rd. Lets talk about life standard. Well, lets just say that it is obvious who has higher standard.
4th. Take an example of Luxembourg. SIZE: 2.586 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 104.673 USD

Serbia.SIZE: 88.361 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 10.985 USD

Slovenia. SIZE: 20.273 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 28.010 USD

Size matters?

sunnis
7th August 2008, 03:34 AM
Well i dont know how this relates to theme but nvm. Ill respond.
1st. Yes, Slovenia is mybe small but it has one of biggest economical growth in EU.
2nd. We didnt stole land from occupations, as u did, mearly we just lost Slovenian land due to Austrians and Italians.
3rd. Lets talk about life standard. Well, lets just say that it is obvious who has higher standard.
4th. Take an example of Luxembourg. SIZE: 2.586 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 104.673 USD

Serbia.SIZE: 88.361 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 10.985 USD

Slovenia. SIZE: 20.273 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 28.010 USD

Size matters?

you have 2M people earning 28k.
Serbia has 10M people earning 11K

where does more money go?

anyway this is my last post here, I didn't want to write even, but I hate when a guy whose country can be walked through in one day brag about size.

[DjoxY]
7th August 2008, 02:44 PM
Slovenians have started all that ex YU ****...that's just one of reason why today we hate each other,and talk like the worst enemies...i won't post here either,i hope you enjoyed your croatian holiday...

Sacred_Zd
7th August 2008, 03:05 PM
oand second, we don't want good relationships with Serbia, not anymore.

When you are posting smth, will you plz say smth in your OWN name.

Yea, there was war, many ppl died :(

Life goes on...

Tell me smth...who killed more croats, Serbs in 1990-1994 or Germans 1940-1944 ???

Why you don't hate Germans ???

War ended like 13 years ago...and we still talk about it... Will we ever change the subject..

I'm sick of going to school every day and listen things like this...

Look at this ČEDO, Jebo mu mater, Treba ih svih poklati...

Good thing our government did, is to punish stupid nationalists because of who our country will never make a progress.

It is good thing to remember the day our pll died or went missing in the war...

But celebrating slaughter is smth else...

I am supporting Partizans, but When it comes to Bleiburg, I'm not proud of that part of our history...

fatman69
7th August 2008, 07:45 PM
When you are posting smth, will you plz say smth in your OWN name.

can you honestly look around our town and talk to the people, or take any other town in Croatia, and see what is the general opinion, i didn't make that up the general opinion is that, if not worse in some cases. i'm not for any more fighting, but what's done is done, and you can't tell me that things will improve in years to come. a new generation was brought that went through that war as children and you can't take that back.

we all just want our peace and our land, i'm pretty much sick of this topic since this is like 100th i'm discussing this on Xpam and i'm really getting tired. but i'm also not gonna give in to some of the claims against my country, and neither will serbs, so as you can see we will never see eye to eye on this topic, we will never be able to discuss it thoroughly without fighting. it's the same deal in real life, people don't want any more wars, any more discussions, protests, anything that would upset their daily routine. so there is no point in getting into an argument that can never be settled, so Croats and Serbs will never be able to talk about that.

and the way i see it, true friends should be able to talk about anything....

Kava
7th August 2008, 08:57 PM
fatman i am with u 100% ..
and this is way of topic ..
we have all right to celebrate "oluja"

Taz.
26th September 2008, 02:39 AM
Happy Ramadan :D. Im not Muslim but i still say it :).

VamoS_GringO
27th September 2008, 02:01 PM
Happy Ramadan :D. Im not Muslim but i still say it :).

Thx ^^
We usually celebrate the end of Ramadan ,Ramadan Bajram (Tuesday 30 September 2008) :thumbUP:
3 more days to go :)

VamoS_GringO
30th September 2008, 08:45 AM
Bajram Serif Mubarek Olsun

fatman69
30th September 2008, 10:01 AM
Happy Bajram Ramadan to all the muslims on Xpam

Error.
17th March 2009, 11:57 AM
Happy ST. Patrick Day to all who cellebrates it :))

efko.wbs
17th March 2009, 04:13 PM
ye :)
and i hope that IRA, better to say CIRA won't make any attack in ireland.

efko.wbs
9th April 2009, 11:34 PM
happy easter!!!!

Taz.
10th April 2009, 01:33 AM
Happy Easter everyone !

phaNtom
10th April 2009, 10:27 AM
Happy Easter.

Felixar
10th April 2009, 10:36 AM
Happy Easter. !!!

fatman69
10th April 2009, 12:17 PM
lol Easter is in like 2 days, today is the Good Friday...

Crunchy_Blade
10th April 2009, 12:34 PM
yes , spring holiday started!!! yeeey

InFyDelko
10th April 2009, 08:07 PM
yes , spring holiday started!!! yeeey
CCC how that? My holiday starts next week....

tuv4us
12th April 2009, 10:03 AM
Happy Easter guys

fatman69
12th April 2009, 11:54 AM
happy easter y'all

Cako_MkD
12th April 2009, 11:58 AM
happy easter

Becko0
19th April 2009, 08:33 AM
Happy Easter !

phaNtom
19th April 2009, 10:43 AM
Happy Easter m8's!

JoLpAz
19th April 2009, 12:45 PM
happy easter :>

BG_J0RJ
20th April 2009, 08:43 PM
happy happy ;]

Taz.
21st April 2009, 01:07 AM
Not long time ago somewhere in Asia, it was new years.. so happy new year :D

InFyDelko
21st April 2009, 10:41 AM
Not long time ago somewhere in Asia, it was new years.. so happy new year
LoL Chinese NY was in Febr. and not long time ago was Indian NY or something like that ^^

Cen
30th April 2009, 09:54 AM
Tomorow 1.st May, day of work

:)

efko.wbs
30th April 2009, 08:25 PM
yes, enjoy :) actually here its holiday day :)

Black_Death
25th August 2009, 05:08 AM
Its ramadan, happy ramadan to all muslims :).

Taz.
25th August 2009, 05:29 AM
Happy Ramadan guys ;)

Tecktonik.
25th August 2009, 06:53 AM
Yeahh..Happy Happy :D

Her0o
25th August 2009, 11:56 AM
Happy Ramadan***

MiZiGe
18th September 2009, 02:40 PM
remember tomorrow: Talk like a Pirate day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Talk_Like_A_Pirate_Day)!

Donnymaniac
19th September 2009, 09:51 AM
AHOYYYY!!!
'appy talk like a Pirate day!
Arrrr.
Pirates are me mates, since they sail too, only difference is, i set sail in a pond.

MiZiGe
19th September 2009, 03:16 PM
ArrrR! Hoist the mansail, drown ye scoward dogs!

juniinho
12th October 2009, 10:04 PM
Argentina:

´´Day of the race´´

Brazil

´´Childrens day´´

Perito
26th November 2009, 10:26 PM
I want to say Happy Eid for all Muslims on Eurobattle, and hi to all my friends, I miss you :happy:

Avalon
1st December 2009, 03:49 PM
Happy 1st of december to all Romanians :D

Tecktonik.
2nd December 2009, 01:52 AM
I want to say Happy Eid for all Muslims on Eurobattle, and hi to all my friends, I miss you :happy:
Thnx ... Wish u all the best in life :)

Taz.
28th December 2009, 01:23 AM
Lol, no one mentioned Christmas :P Merry Christmas to you all !

15x2+15x2+3x3
7th January 2010, 01:43 PM
мир божји, христос се роди!

JoLpAz
7th January 2010, 02:25 PM
ваистину се роди : )

Mladenus
7th January 2010, 03:32 PM
Pisite ovde o Bozicu: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=98834

Da se vidi da smo Srbi! :)

Vaistinu se rodi!

Felixar
7th January 2010, 03:40 PM
Serbia have chrissmass now? Merry Christmass for all guys from serbia (sorry If I make fail :D)

[AK]KILLER
5th March 2010, 09:53 PM
I don't know what's the latest event now but happy dayz xD

LeCron
13th October 2010, 06:53 AM
Ontem - 12/10 - Brasil - Dia das Crianças e Dia de Nossa Senhora Aparecida

(in english)

Yesterday - October 12
# Brazil – Children's Day and the day of Our Lady Aparecida (National Religious holiday).

KonK
25th December 2010, 03:37 AM
And It's Christmas again =D

Kurama
25th December 2010, 04:52 PM
and the day of Our Lady of Aparecida
=)) =))

sorry i couldn't resist

RuByDragon
25th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Ontem - 12/10 - Brasil - Dia das Crianças e Dia de Nossa Senhora Aparecida

(in english)

Yesterday - October 12
# Brazil – Children's Day and the day of Our Lady of Aparecida (National Religious holiday).

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ROFLLLLL...

Sorry, but is very funny xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

_Dead_Shoot_
14th January 2011, 12:03 AM
Srecna svima srpska nova godina!

Flisk
14th January 2011, 04:15 AM
Srecna srpska nova godina braco! :* :* :*
Sve najbolje! :beer2:

Shoocky3V
6th March 2011, 02:18 AM
today in serbia

sviranje kurcu za sitne pare

gl all!

paiNISTHESHIT
23rd April 2011, 01:51 AM
Happy Easter to everyone who celebrate !

Akhe
23rd April 2011, 03:32 PM
It's Easter :p
Happy Easter to everyone!

Pyro
24th April 2011, 01:49 AM
Happy Easter !!!
Hristos voskrese !!!

mrniceguy
24th April 2011, 10:23 AM
Happy Easter to everyone who celebrate !

Same from me.

ScR3aMofHe11
24th April 2011, 01:16 PM
Happy Easter!!

Shoocky3V
25th April 2011, 02:06 AM
Hristos Voskrese

Error.
25th April 2011, 03:27 PM
Happy Easter to aLL who ceLebrate it :)

i.liKe.BeeR
26th April 2011, 04:49 PM
Happy Easter !

GoodanGeL
11th April 2012, 02:22 PM
sZcx5TTtdfY

Happy Easter !

MR.baby
11th April 2012, 04:31 PM
sham el nseem ? Happy Easter !

MR.baby
19th July 2012, 10:00 AM
Happy Ramadan !! :)

AlenDelon
19th July 2012, 10:12 AM
Happy Ramadan.. :)

MR.baby
19th July 2012, 03:00 PM
it will start tomorrow in EGYPT

WC3PROS
19th July 2012, 10:23 PM
Happy Ramadan :smile2:

MR.baby
19th July 2012, 10:36 PM
you have iftar tomorrow ? :D

mrniceguy
19th July 2012, 11:34 PM
ramadan kareem

MR.baby
22nd October 2012, 11:18 PM
Happy Eid

paiNISTHESHIT
23rd October 2012, 02:41 PM
Happy Eid guys :)

ToTa-
23rd October 2012, 07:32 PM
Happy Eid guys :D

mrniceguy
26th October 2012, 10:06 AM
Happy holiday to all muslims.

ToTa-
26th October 2012, 07:45 PM
Happy Ramadan :smile2:
Did you go anywhere or you stayed at home ? ;)

nitko
13th November 2012, 11:43 PM
Happy Diwali!

ToTa-
25th December 2012, 01:56 PM
Merry Christmas guys

MR.baby
9th July 2013, 02:00 AM
Ramadan Kareeeeeeeeem :)

KeMCek
9th July 2013, 02:22 AM
yeas Happy Ramadan
PS:When is iftar in egypt mr.baby?

-KaMiKaZa-
9th July 2013, 02:27 AM
happy ramadan

MR.baby
9th July 2013, 02:34 AM
Wow ! Tomorrow :D

.SaLiH.
9th July 2013, 02:35 AM
happy ramadan :))

SpiritBreaker
9th July 2013, 12:04 PM
Happy Ramadan everyone!

WC3PROS
9th July 2013, 12:12 PM
Happy Ramadan, Tüm Müslüman aleminin Raman'ı Şerif'i Hayırlı Olsun.

jeandarc
9th July 2013, 11:05 PM
time to lose some weight!

SpiritBreaker
9th July 2013, 11:23 PM
Lol Jean... I stay the same usually. :P (Which is good.)

jeandarc
9th July 2013, 11:28 PM
So you're telling me that I'm fat?

I'm ex professional freestyle wrestler, be careful you lil' creature))

SpiritBreaker
10th July 2013, 12:41 AM
You may infer what you wish :P

MR.baby
7th August 2013, 08:55 PM
Eid Mubarak Guys :)

TheNameJin
7th August 2013, 10:24 PM
selam aleykum

-KaMiKaZa-
8th August 2013, 01:54 AM
aleykum selam xd

jeandarc
8th August 2013, 04:05 AM
HAPPY BAYRAM :mario::mario::mario::mario::mario::mario::mario:: mario::mario::mario::mario:

Mitix
8th August 2013, 06:58 AM
jean go sleep

jeandarc
8th August 2013, 07:46 AM
??

eSsex
8th September 2013, 02:13 PM
Happy birthday Brasilia!
I wish all the best and good luck to every Brazilian player from our server!

:hb:

:tiphat:

hexOr
8th September 2013, 02:15 PM
thx, bro

L.E.S.
18th September 2013, 07:50 AM
no jews around? its the fall festivals.

MR.baby
14th October 2013, 01:44 PM
Eid Mubarak guys :)