PDA

View Full Version : Share ur thoughts,feelings,moments on xpam!

memo0o
29th January 2007, 01:31 PM
i would like every 1 of u to talk .. say every thing in yr heart , what u feel , what u hate (in w3 of course) , every thing about us .. other mods ..any thing u like n hate reasons to quit , come back , hating some body , be pissed off , general points of view , i guess after saying so u will feel much better.

and .. that goes to all the inactive mods as well.

dont get it wrongly, n dont spam here other users respect all.

( the main point of creating this thread , that i wanna know these things i ve just asked , if its ok to share. )

a lil thing more .. that might take time from u to write it all .. dont be lazy pl0X =)

ty for taking it seriesly guys

plz make sure u read imaginary post. ty

eXodus
30th January 2007, 02:07 AM
An interesting thread, Memo. Let's talk ...

It begins with, " lust ".

I had begun as a " Hacks worker ", willing to " hunt down " cheaters. ( The thing I had hated the most, at that time. ) No matter how stupid this may sound, but that was " my lust " - " Justice ".

However, there're other types. - You, alone, know ...

In time, there was a, umm, progress. From a Hacks section moderator and w3 channel operator into a " responsible " ( Hmm, was I ? ), server administrator. " This is moooost fortunate ! " Someone would've said ... But, not me. Actually, the only thing I had set in motion to stay, was sadness.

" He is a lunatic ! Nobody would give up that kind of power ! "

Power, huh ? How pathetic ...

" Ahh, that's it ! I gather those people WILL respect me as soon as I become SOMETHING. Yes, no doubt ! Can't wait to become an authority here ! "

People thinking this way are nothing more than miserable weaklings.

Back to my, " sadness ". Well, the good thing was it wasn't an " everlasting " one.

Thoughts ... I've re-thinked about everything which occured, from the beginning till that moment. Even though there were " glorious moments ", my conclusion was ... : Blackness. Odd enough, huh ? Naaah ... Frankly, that's how I've felt, during " the period ". ( ;) )

To cut it, I got demoted two weeks ago ... Baaah, all that " suffering ", I mean, it's, gone ! I'm back to normal ! * Laughing. *

However, believe it or not, it wasn't easy to get rid of " it " - you know what I mean. To be frank, I, literally, had to BEG. ( God, that was " low " from me. ) Ehh ...

But ... Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom ! ( :) )

Okay, this ends here.

To those ... - They know who. - " What is it that you really want ? "

Peace, love and God bless you.

Palec
30th January 2007, 03:33 AM
However, believe it or not, it wasn't easy to get rid of " it " - you know what I mean. To be frank, I, literally, had to BEG. ( God, that was " low " from me. ) Ehh ...

Well, it was the same thing with me. I was so frustrated and I did bad things. (already told I am sorry)

About things you've mentioned about. Power looks like something special for some people, but it's just an illusion. Dont waste your time for getting it, especially here. Cause along with power come many dutys and then you want to be fair with people you work with and spend more time here, more and more. You are mod of small forum section, then you want to prove you are good person to be there and u sacrifice your free time, after that you get new promotion, lets say for "operator", same story, more and more time, then "supermod", "hacks worker" ... people want to promote you again, but you are frightened, bored and you refuse that. After some time, being powerful means nothing to you... you see that you've damaged relations with people you care about and sacrificed too much time for the forum and things, that wont be necessary in your real life (mb besides people you met here, you learn something from them). Then you want to change something, want to live your life, but you are ... an "admin", "mod", "hacks worker"... you dont want to disappoint your friends with your "low-activity" here.. and you feel like you cant breathe. But there's a way, you can quit ! But NO! They dont want to let u go. You are frustrated, you start to flame your friends, only because you want to quit those functions... its pretty twisted. I wrote it fast so it may be little confusing. Thats what I feel.

P.S. good thread, we can talk about tough things:)

RockNation
30th January 2007, 08:29 AM
Well ... in the first place I'm not such an "old user" but ...here it is:
When I first came at this forum I came thinking of helping people as much as I can and yes when I joined I wanted to be admin, so I could be respected and to have the power that normal users didn't had, well to be important, but now I don't realy and honestly don't care much for my rank/function. In time Is tarted to make friends here, thing I don't do in my real life, actualy I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the frinds from real life. Anyway I tryed many times to quit, leave this but I couldn't. Why? Cuz here I can still help people, thing that makes me kinda happy knowing that I can do something. And as Palec said, untill few months, I've dedicated all my time to the forum and server (as some of you know that I was almost non-stop online) thing that realy didn't helped me in RL. Had a fight with my parents, moved away from home, came back lost some friends, etc. Now I just came here to relax, to forget about my problems from RL for a few hours when I stay here (server + forum) and to help people who need help as well.
I usualy don't write things about me but maybe it will make me feel much better or it won't.
Hmm the thing I hate the most at w3 are the players that can't speak normal with you or with someone that is "inferior" to them and start swearing, curseing, insultein or offending just so cuz they have fun doing so or to show that they are great or starting to say that to be mod/admin on forum is easy etc but they don't come to prove, instead of that they ask for promotion tt. This kind of people I hate. About the game I don't hate it. I love all type of games (since I am a gamer) except GTA and Quest type games.
Anyway I hope this thread is going to be calm and peacefull instead of beeing spammed and people tos tart flameing again as they prefer doing then to have a decent conversation.
That's almost all about me, more I won't say.

devicem
30th January 2007, 02:17 PM
First came here to look for an account change :( , but heh that didn't work out the way I imagined it, who would care less for some random guy posting in forums for it anyway pff.

Than there was this so called "Elf" guy, some tournaments stuff involved only god knows what happened to it :) , after that as much as it is hard to believe I offered some help every now and than to those needy, tech support here and there, not to mention some argues ahem opinion share along with other members Elf, Marshall etc. than the next thing you know you are moderator in DotA Allstars, than I was like : "huh?" Apparently I was polled to be one suggested by Elf himself in the private section for admins, bah I wonder at that time if someone actually asked me "if I want to become one", but that wasn't the issue, because there I was...

As much as I didn't want to be moderator, obligations and perhaps reason didn't let me argue much about it. As some of you may know at that time DotA was my passion, so as soon as I entered #ss the real troubles began. I was mostly tired of playing with average players (enemies and allies alike) so I just took the idea to make it a better place, one that north had at that time, but I didn't realize how arrogant and stupid sometimes people are, some people was eager to help me ( the ones that felt exactly like me ) where others were eager to destroy it ( the ones that actually couldn't enter ) and whined all the time let's not forget that, but as much as hard as it got, the more people tried to apply so we were kinda satisfied, the true issue why we left the place was many of us professional gamers weren't fond of the delay that was inevitable on bnet, so we moved to GGC ( a platform which simulates lan games ) therefore resulting in 0 delay, what more can you do when such conditions were offered, people started to migrate there so did I, it was quite better I must admit but still missed the old place, what the hell now who cares. Just wanted to clarify so that you wouldn't post shit like "devicem left us to GGC" and stuff like that where your tong is always quicker than your mind.

For the next part of the story tune in next Tuesday same time exclusively on eurobattle.net.

imaginary
30th January 2007, 04:22 PM
Guys ahm,i talked with memo n i agree with him,we should stick to the mods/admins stories on the thread,n forget the comments..it will be good if it stays a pure thread with just each one's story,u understand dont u? I hope they agree too themselves.So i encourage every mod/supermod/admin to contribute his story on the subjects memo stated at his first post.
This way we'll have in the end a thread where ppl can come read everythin that mods/admins wanted to share..so i make it sticky n when most post through time,it can get closed.
Im deletin the other comments so far,im sorry but it wont look good if chat comes in ok? Pls understand what i mean..lets keep it to the stories.
EDIT: I renamed thread as well,if any admin dont like new title/has better idea feel free to change it ofc.

Ykc
30th January 2007, 08:44 PM
Hm .... the reason i came to this server was becouse i stopped playing CS in 1
very good team and wanted to quit it. so due to inactivity i started to play w3.
And after some time i started to remember all buildups and i always knew hom much gold/wood i will have if i do something so it was easy for me to menage gold/wood. so i started to watch mass replays and tried to use as many strategies as i saw. then i saw some imba clan OsT(old school gaming) so i wanted to do a test game in order to enter it. And Marshall got me to play vs Ancient-Priest aka Ice now :) and first game i lost playing und vs hum couse i tried quick expo and he got me there. second game i played orc(couse i was mainly playing orc then vs human couse as elf i always lost vs good human) and we played 1 of best games i ever played, i was winning but i did 1 mistake(couse of not having much experience) i upgraded bloodlust to shams and i lost :(. Nvm Cells told Marsh that i played good so i was in clan.

And that was rly different time then now on xpam. back then Clans rly mattered couse of few very strong clans: HG,PbT,BoS... and it was honor to be in it. while i was playing i was so nervous that i cant explain ;) ... I dont think that people could feel that way now and that xpam time is lost forever.

Then after some time i practiced more and more and got entirely dedicated to Elves. and i started playing in tours and got one 3rd place and one 4th(both time lost to winners of tour)

by that time i tried to help as much as i could on forum and organising tours and some other stuff regarding hacks part.

so after some time they asked me if i would want to help with hacks part and i said yes :).

``Happy,Moon,Dav,Nooby,Obey,Kiza,Iv3k,Serial,Weedm an,Herceg,Aca, AncientPriest,Palec,J.Ahmedovski,Kisiu_PL,Jostavo, Medo,Nery..... omg i know i forgot someone but if i did plz pm me with some rude language and i will edit here ;)

jostavo
31st January 2007, 01:42 AM
guyz that mean only mod/admins can write here only ?

i wana write my story :D

memo0o
2nd February 2007, 09:08 PM
hmm .. since our Mods r ignoring us :S lets make it public ? who wants to tell us his story.

DA_SASQUA4
11th February 2007, 07:50 PM
Sava Nikolov Kolev's story (thats me :D )
it all started in ...the end of 2005 i think as a fr told me about this server for w3. i didnt start posting and visiting the forum from the begining but made an acc in february (as u can c from my profile). ive been playing for months but now im inactive from .. dunno actually 3-4 months. i just lost interest in the game and now i play WoW. i think im loosing interest in this game cuz the server is free so there are many bugs, player limit for less lag and freezes.

i rly like this place and dunno if im ever gonna leave the forum.
reading my first posts i realise how much i've changed myself since feb 2006 - changed for good mby. i like the ppl here, i have a few friends and mby i will visit them when i get 18 and a driving license.
a thing i regret doing - offending {BIH}Sorlag long time ago. rly stupid from me :@
something i wanna ask - WHERE IS FIREZZZZ??? did he leave, do u have any idea whats up with him?

my post sound nearly the same as the "what do u think about the others" thread but nvm. a nice theme.

to all of you - be yourselves, be happy, be sexy and clever - this is what the others around u like :D

Tito
11th February 2007, 08:36 PM
Well... I started playing here 3-4 years ago. First time when I played this STUPID game was with my friend TOKA.

In that time i used to play age of empires , and I was pretty good in that. I told him to find me some good " strategic games " and he did :p .

What happend ? We started to play ( that was roc w3 , not tft one ). He choised some race - UNDEAD ...

I was pretty surpriced and I didn't know any of races so I went random. I get orc , he was undead.

I started buliding myself same as age of empires , made a ton of peons , and bulit a lot of towers.

I made a lot of gold mines ( I also make hero FS , and choised the second magic ).

Buliding towers , just like that I saw that I am able to see Toka's base. I bulit few more towers ( I allready had about 500 towers at the back :S).

So when Toka saw towers at his base , he was pretty surpriced , he wasn't surpriced from the towers , he was surpriced from them number.

He had dl lvl 10 , dk lvl 9 and lich lvl 7 ... He tried to kill ALL my towers , lost all of his army/heroes and left the game :D.

After that he show me that there is a server , on who I can play that game. I instaled it at home and played , played , played.

I usually played solo games , except few at games on north with Toka. ( He shew me north after a while ).

And when I saw another server , I tought that I can play there too to meet some new " gosus " who I can beat.

So first I started to play on a shared account with Toka. Than I opened a new account and I made him 32lvl ...

I can't remember to the stats. When I see that I am " expirienced enough " I came back to XPAM , and I started playing again here.

( I went to north cuz some guys flamed me , that I am noob or smthing like that ...

I didn't even know what do that " NOOB " means , but anyway when I saw the word " F**K " I figurated that its smthing offendive).

When I came here , I started playing on few accounts ( that was before that " BIG " restart).

Bestdotaplayer , Zuljaisjerk , Gosu-human , Tito_is_back , Samo_jugosloven ....

I can't even remember them names anymore, cuz I didn't use them long time ago.

At the same time I also played on shared accounts with Toka - immortal_noob , naga-sea-witch , Iwantmorebugs ...

When I understand that there gonna be a " HUGE " restart , and all account's stats gonna be deleted , I sold all my accounts.

Most of them I sold to Gorgi. All my accounts for 500e. After the restart , I started playing dota at most...

I was pretty good , won a lot of games 1 vs 5 , 2 vs 5 .... Durring the summer , I had a lot of free time , so I started playing PG on north again.

I made a lot of accounts + 40 lvl , with deferend stats. Than I god borred just of playing , and I came to XPAM for a little chat with my friends.

Entered in " PBT " clan , and played on few accounts.

If I remember well - arrestedbycup , mitkotosev , tito_is_back , about 200 games on bigbadspirit ...

Than I played once with nery, I beated him and he reported me for lag abuse

( I was playing on my accounts mitkotosev , probably someone still remember that lvlupped account :p ), I got noted for that report.

After a while I played with some Bulgarian guy, the game was normal , my ping was constantly 90-100 , but I got reported with 3 SS.

I had about 25 ss with my good ping , I posted tham but miss.Basiora still banned me :).

I have to say tnx for that , cuz if he didn't do that , I would probably never stop laddering as I did now. ( mitkotosev's stats were 200:7 or smthing ).

When I got banned , I still played some cg games with friends , dotas etc.

And I was little ANGRY to those who were posting into the " hacks " without the all proofs , so I kept saying " you need replay " , " you need victory screen " , ...

etc. After a while( I was doing that for fun , as you all should do it ) , I get private message from blue_system , would I like to be moderator in " hacks " ,

I answered that I will be honoured , so here am I :p .

Bljaak , I got borred of writting so long story :)

PS.Doovee , you are alowed to delete my post into the previous page :thumbUP:

Edit: I've found myself a new color :D , also edited with " space " between the 2 lines , cuz someone who should wear glasses can't read it.

Shakar
11th February 2007, 11:02 PM
My story here begins something like 4-5 years ago
A friend begged me to install this game so we will be able to play it by the net, on this server.
At the start I didn't really wanted but in the end I've installed it.
The 1st game which we played was the two of us against the computer.
I left the race field as "random" and the Night-Elf race was the one I've got,
Basically this is the reason that I am playing Night-Elf.
I've started to get really addicted to this game, mean while my friend got bored of this, and I was left to play alone.

At some point I've met a group of players from Holland, they called themselves the "The Battle Masters". (clan TBM)
I've Joined the clan in the name [TBM]_Shakar
That was my really first serious account; some still recognize me by this nick.
That clan was a lot for me, it wasn't about laddering or something like that.
A clan of friends, until...
A girl joined the clan brought by one of the TBM members.
A really cute one, she played footman a lot back then.
Since I was sitting 10+ hours in front of the computer back then It turn out that I was playing with her a lot more then the other members.
A thing that brought up some jealousy and anger
You can guess more or less what happened then.
Any way, we had a problem, and when problems appear you go and ask for help from someone with power.
So that what she did.
At that time DragonSlayer just came back from 1 year break.
She introduce us, I remember having a lot of questions back then.
At that point I started to hangout with the admins.
Any way, I decided to create a clan of my own, a clan which belongs to me and her. she picked the name, and ToT (Trick or Treat) was created.
Since I was a masser I reclaimed the keeper icon which helped me to gain some members, including eXodus and Nery (funny ha?)
Later on, I've Joined the forum to report some discr, called BladeMasterXXL
Since I didn't know the rules I've posted the replay and a screen shot from the replay itself showing the disc time.
Any way...
I started to post hackers and cheaters, trying to make this server better
I also showed eXodus this forum ... so he can post hackers as well.
Back then, we did everything together, he was (and still) like a brother to me.
Days have passed, eXodus Joined the crew (he helped a lot in the hacks forum), and I was damn happy for him.
Few months passed and DragonSlayer came to me and said that they (admins) are doing a public election for a new w3 op, and I am their selection.
From that day everything changed.
I never really wanted to be an op, until that day.
After I won the election I wanted to do something for the server
to prove that I deserve my "op" rank.
I asked DS, what should I do as op?
he said, just be yourself ...
after entering the private forum, I saw the "hackers list"
a list with account names, thats all...
back then we had a problem of telling members why they got banned, and from what reson.
so I started to work, creating the banlist, it had a lot of versions and changes, even today I add new stuff.
after eXodus left the hacks forums, I've taken control on that part of the forum.
later on, I was dealing with some other stuff like the "Ladders"
and something new that should come really soon.

this is all, more or less ...

memo0o
11th February 2007, 11:06 PM
well .. nice story and nice english tito .. i respected u in 2 accounts .. i knew u from along time , but u didnt :p since iwantmorebugs . but i didnt know its shared account.

i have alot of things to be said , but give me more time i will edit this post later , cuz am too buzy these days , thnx imaginary for reviving this thread ..
and i hoped to read some intersting stuff about marshall n shakar dunno why they didnt even comment here =\
EDIT : sry shakar we posted at the same time :D but i guess that wasnt all >.>

well about firezzzz .. from some months he decited to quit forum ( as he quited the server long time ago) i remember some missunderstanding here leaded into some flamming .. ended to make him quit, changed marshall to " nobody theme"
but u know ..bad things can make u feel better.

Tito
11th February 2007, 11:34 PM
Memo... my eng sux.

Shakar , can I know the name and the nick of the girl ? :p

Nery
11th February 2007, 11:45 PM
kalista...
I remember she once invited me a convertation with some friends, and there was DS and she said smth "ds this is nery, nery this is ds" but we already knew each other, so it was like LOLLOLOL :laugh:

Marshall
11th February 2007, 11:49 PM
Ok ok ... here is my shameful story...

I had to take a brake from warcraft for 1 year as i had to study for my last year of school. After i came back i didnt had TFT cdkey so i started asking my roc friends for Cracked servers. They didnt know any so i used google. It was hard for me as i was gamer to do PC stuff like cracking and patching and what so ever. So once i googled and found eurobattle.net. Hardly had i installed it and then i started telling ancientpriest's and others about it.I started with HIGHGR0UND it was a lame nick i couldnt find other. Anyway i played some games , it was hard for me to play the new heroes and other stuff... Anyway i started playing and once i got disced. I was damn annoyed of losses and disconnects as i wasnt used with them from north. After i got bored and bad reputation on server, i created account marshall. I started to play . I was getting owned pretty fast from some KARAMBA cheat experts who were using maphack and other stuff. Once somebody creepjacked me all over the map. I was wondering wtf, as soon as i didnt know that there are programs like MH.I had very big trouble with ping... and at the end of the game i got disced. Ofc i had a losse , but the guy who reported me forgot to turn off the maphack. He posted the ss with mh on. I went to forum and i saw that somebody reported me. I looked carefully at ss and i saw that he could see me but i was wondering how ? I asked somebody and he told me that you can see the map using maphack, which ofc is a cheat. Then i started using the forum. And there were many idiots who were doing the same mistake as that guy. I didnt even know how to select game type but i knew when somebody was using hacks. So i started seeking them :D .

Meanwhile i started learning better and better and i played RT. Matched with GoD_Of_WaR in team. He had level 17 and i 6-7 . He said im good and we played some AT's. Then i started knowing more people from HG. First game for joining HG was vs Dar0n aka AmCuK. I had uber lags, i didn't losse but tough the game ended at the begin. I remember firezzzz saying at the begin "He will join HG over my dead body". Many things happened. Alot of things. Friendships and new guys. Finally i asked jose to promote me to chan op, he didnt want but when he had to leave he promoted me and GoW. After 1 day somebody broke into my pc and started kicking everybody. So i got demoted. Anyway i did some good things and after long fights with madmax i got my op back. Some commands later and so on...

It's alot to tell but i can't say all here, becouse i remember more and more . It's novel to write about my career here. I have over 500-1000 cases of MH solved. And other hacks etc. Alot of friends and people who are not here anymore. :tiphat:

Tito
11th February 2007, 11:56 PM
I allready knew that , btw I allready know who broke up into your PC too :)

eXtasY
11th February 2007, 11:59 PM
hmm i realy didnt know how connected you are with this server, and how good do you know each other.. very nice to see this posts, wasnt lame to read them at all...

I allready knew that , btw I allready know who broke up into your PC too :)
maybe gaz? :shh:

memo0o
12th February 2007, 12:44 AM
lol marshyy , read my 1st post :P this thread is made TO give out all u got its ok to edit it once in a while , (me myself) n ppl realy need to know.

i remember i came here for a week in roc , then they patched it with tft i was like WTF what is that ? new heros and etc , the most stupid thing is that i was here all that time and i didnt know any of u >.> i got 650 , 120 ne state :P with a secret account if somebody can remember its name =)

i was playing indoor games like underground and etc , until the day i played that game vs some guy in cyper , it was a d-day game , i was like wtf its a dragon ! wow i realy loved these kind of games , i was whinning to learn it , i massed d-day ( 3corridors the name was ) with some int heros :D i was a noob , until i knew that game was basicly 4 races and i started to play humans , some ppl told me easest race etc .. and like every 1 did , mass towers :D
after alot of time , i realy knew what does warcraft mean and i played with orcs .. i was f**king the computer insane ( althought they cheated , + 20 gold , 30 lumber smthing like that ) in any big map , until the day came and i was owned by a guy who played online. i told him how and why , etc i became more interested in this game , i played some games at north (roc) all that from a cyper i was traning and losing like + 400 games , until the time had come to win over 200+ and like 70-80 loses with random race , i wasted alot of money , decited to get dsl connection in my home just to play ladder in xpam , as i didnt have original cds, with the help of a friend they copied roc/tft cds and game to me with the b.net installer thnx to madmax :D , tried to play but i was lagging, decited to quit w3 , i left it for like a year or smthing , came back , tested a pg ... i was a f**king noob :S dunno how but it happend i hated w3 sooo much , i quited again to other games , at the end it ended with some cg's and alittle chat with friends , and as u see i joined the forum later in 2005 but i didnt come out with friends in server as i had here :) , may be i wasnt freindly enough , or i wasnt realy caring about having friends just to mass games.

ppl i offended/hated badly : MArshall,basior,shakar,nery and some normal users who won me alot :D by luck/good micro.

ppl i regreted and felt like a stupid noob after i knew them well : stil marshall ^^ nery n shakar , rock , some others but i still hate basior dunno why :) maybe cuz i didnt know him well till now
i will edit some good things and some bad things happend in all these days , sry if i made it too long and am too buzy these days i was just taking a rest. ^^

eXodus
12th February 2007, 03:48 PM
etc. After a while( I was doing that for fun , as you all should do it ) , I get private message from blue_system , would I like to be moderator in " hacks " ,

I answered that I will be honoured , so here am I :p .

Huh ? I thought it was me, " recruiting " you, back then ... Not BLUE_SYSTEM. ( :) )

Anyway, I haven't talked about my beginning here ... Umm, actually, there's no need ... It begins with Shakar, my brother ... And you ought to read his " story ". ( ;) )

memo0o
12th February 2007, 03:58 PM
Huh ? I thought it was me, " recruiting " you, back then ... Not BLUE_SYSTEM. ( :) )

Anyway, I haven't talked about my beginning here ... Umm, actually, there's no need ... It begins with Shakar, my brother ... And you ought to read his " story ". ( ;) )

no way we dont accept this :P right an essay plz ! :tiphat:

jostavo
12th February 2007, 06:58 PM
hi i am jostavo :D

btw i start here from 3-4 years when Rock and medo start play this from our cafe when we saw them play this game we lugh at first but after we learn it we keep playing i made alot of accounts from jostavo17 until now jostavo 20 but after some shit happned i stop join server or i dont be like fact but THE last thing i want 2 say i stay here 4 years is best of my life :) i rly alot of ppl here and respect them and i would like 2 meet them ;p and sure some ppl here if i meet them i will rly kill and fuck them hard :D :shh:

Tito
12th February 2007, 07:45 PM

Nope , BLUE_SYSTEM wrote me 1 week before you did ;)

Btw, exo write a big story, I miss ur english :thumbUP:

Warlord-orc
20th February 2007, 04:28 PM
Well... good to listen to ur stories, and here is mine:

I started playing here 5-6 months, well i played on Battle.net earlier, i alerady like all the people(not hackers), anyway lets continue..... I loved strategy games, i played Stronghold, Age of Empires and many others, then and idea just POPED out of me, i got happy looking for war3 cd's, this is a poor country so we buy cd's 1.50 euro, they are not original, stolen and cracked.
Anyway i got 2 cd's ROC and TFT i installed them and .... lol the version was the oldest one, then i started playing with my friends on lan, u know i made so much to beat Computer(Insane).. well u remember him i think :), so we finally beat comp, 2v1, me and my friend against computer. We thought we got some experience and always grew stronger, but lol i understood later that playing with the computer all the time doesnt make sense, so i remembered the mighty BNet, i was so hopefull when i touched Alt + B and was waiting for it to connect, but suddenly, all my hopes were lost, it said "Unable to connect to Battle..... well u know what" and imediately started searching on the internet for cracks and things, then i found eurobattle.net, i got the installer, link was broken or smth so i just copied and searched on google, i got the installer and i installed it, but..... not working again, i tried things a thousand times and still nothing, so hopefully something happened...
One day something was corrupted by all thoose cracks that i used, i put the cd in the drive, started installing but it was stuck for hours and then i decided to buy another one, this one more good.
I got it tomorrow, i installed it, i got server installer and ran it. It was finished, i was hoping sooo much for it to work, as i was standing in fron of my screen, staring with somekind of fear, some words different came on the screen "Downloading Data Files...." i was sooo happy i cant describe it, so mu acc now is Warchief200 im somekind a noob and lame, but i try to be nice with ppl, so..... my story ends here, hope the future is better.
I dont use hacks, i have lvl 10 stats, i have limited how much to stay in the computer, my eyes, there is a problem, well i think its not important for u right now but... forget it..... now im chieftain(dont know why the accepted me) of clan DFLR, they are all friends to me, they are my friends, we are all the same, im chieftain and he's peon but we are the same :) .

And a message for the end, please dont use hacks, i soo much hate them, i dont like banning people but they make me angry, anyway i havent banned nobody by now, by "i havent banned" doesnt mean that "I" have banned them, but i have reported them, and the admins banned them.
So much words for nothing i bet, have a good life all, good luck in all aspects!:thumbUP:

imaginary
20th February 2007, 09:22 PM
Devica u never posted the next part of ur story..pff

Ok time for me now,xD

I didnt start from north,i first played warcraft on lans.And ofc i started from normal warcraft games,but i got carried away with DotA very soon.So almost since the beginnin,i play ONLY DotA.
I came on xpam in May 2005,got the link to download and install server from one of my best friends,GR clan chief.On June 2005 i registered in forum with this nick i still use here.I never had this on server though.i didnt post in forum since i joined,at first months i was only readin every post i found..so i read almost all threads xD,really =)
On server i met some greeks,who took me in their clan..my first clan,GDM.It was soon disbanded though,so on September 2005 after discussin it with my good friend we gathered most of the greeks we knew n made a new clan,GRC.He became chief.
On January 2006 the whole clan came here in forum,so thats when i started postin for good.And fact is,i did spam like hell since then and until summer of 2006 mostly..i was postin a lot more in my clan forum and less everywhere else,but soon i got involved into postin around..wasnt unfamiliar for me,since i was readin forum for quite some time.
On May 2006 we renamed our clan to GR,changin all our nicks to ancient greek names.A few days after that,i had a big argument with a couple clanmates..things went out of hand with this,and what followed was me leavin the clan,i took some insults after that and for quite some time,some very bad posts about me in clan forum followed etc..
This situation lasted till September 2006,when i made a public thread here in off topic to talk about it.And then another guy from GR made a thread to answer to mine.We argued there too,till Marshall closed it and even posted in clan GR forum tryin to solve the matter.One guy from GR clan was banned in forum n server,[GR]Achilles.
I moved on after takin a break of almost one month without postin at all in whole forum,and on server i joined devicem's clan,ds.I also became moderator of ss safelist project,which he "led".But that didnt last long..the whole idea got abbandoned after some months.I didnt last much as mod there either.
On December 2006 i left clan ds,because it became inactive.A couple weeks later,i re-joined clan GR..fact is,i cant stay out of this clan,cause its the one i love.And guys wanted me back,we left behind our past problems..didnt even discuss them.Achilles got unbanned..i changed nick again when i re-joined the clan,and till now i have [GR]Ares on server.
DotA players know me with [ds]Nioura,[GR]Nioura,or u_are_so_dead,my like "most famous" ones.
On forum,i was put into the poll for new moderator in off topic,also for DotA section.In off topic moderator poll i came third,but i was told that admins voted for me the most in their own poll,so i became moderator along with DooVee that won the public poll.
In DotA section i won the public poll,and i became moderator there too.

Moments i dont forget..in forum,
[B]Bad: When i got banned for a week by Elf,because of spammin n postin in other language on english section xD.Ban got lifted before week end though,probably due to someone helpin with that(never learned who though).
Also the whole "war of words" i participated in with the couple of GR clan members durin last summer.
Good:My whole spotlight here in off topic,i enjoyed it a lot.
Moments i dont forget..on server,
Bad:The few times i got disconnected durin important clan matches(tournaments or cws),resultin to my clan losin.
Good:The day when we re-formed clan GR with the ancient greek names.
Ppl i appreciate in forum or server..are too many,i feel great for many guys(a couple girls too ok :cool: ) i met in here,and i fear that if i start mentionin names i will miss someone.I dont want that,so those who know,just know..:tiphat:
Ppl i hate..none,absolutely none that i would say i hate,and for those i dislike a bit,its not for any serious reasons =)
I feel very good bein on xpam,both forum n server,its somethin i dont wanna leave.I wish i could be helpin ppl more here,but i dont have knowledge like others,razor_cro or moonstar especially,or even Inovate,i dont have technical knowledge on pc or internet problems,fixes n such..so i just try to have fun and give fun in here,by postin,readin,sharin.

Last i wanna say somethin for those who might not understand or like much the fact that i am "suddenly"(?!) moderator in two forum sections:
I didnt ask any admin to become moderator,i didnt think of it at all on my own mind,and i dont even have any admins in my contacts apart from Nery since only recently and only Elf before him.Nobody did to me any kind of favour..but that doesnt mean i am not glad and tryin to be responsible with what i got now.So i would aprreciate some pms and strange whispers on server to stop.Actually ppl,cause i believe some of u will read this,on server im nothin.Absolutely NOTHIN.I dont have any kind of power,i dont have any kind of privileges there,and i dont think admins even know my server nick.I dont care who u are,but u can stfu already..

Apologies for the huge post,maybe the biggest i ever wrote -.-

memo0o
20th February 2007, 09:45 PM
senstive and nice story :)

for the last part .. what do u mean u r nothing ? duh , take it easy stil .. those who whisp. u in the server wont read this here ,but u can just ignore them , u r what u r , who asks /made that for u it doesnt matter, u fit in it ? a hell big yes , so hf ^^

p.s i know yr servername :p

just to tell u moonstar had the same problem like u .. and HMMM some 1 plz tell me what happend to him ? tito if u knew any thing new plz say it here about him and lets make it like his story .. as he wont see the forums again.

imaginary
20th February 2007, 10:12 PM
Moon has posted in here,twice,but he deleted his own posts after a comment OMGBergrush made.I wont bring back Moon's posts cause he deleted them himself,so its none of my business to make them public..
I dont know why he left either,but i wish he would come back no matter what,cause he knows how important he is here n he knows most ppl respect him n like him.
About my post and its last part,i mean im nothin like i said in privileges on server,i have none(unlike some ppl think).And its logical that i have nothin.
But no Memo i believe some will read here,yes they will.And i usually dont care,but sometimes it gets tragically retarded(like this situation).

Artificial
21st February 2007, 01:44 AM
Okay here we goooooooooo:

A shiny beautiful day... Nub arti went to the nearby net cafe to play counter strike. He was owning as always and after the game he saw some strange colors on another computer... Arti was like: " OmG strange colors wtf, shit etc. " But curious as always arti wanted to try thos " strange colors "...

So I played few games and wasn't addicted at all ( Let's not forget, i owned). But then some strange guy a.k.a. rabbit(as we call him) said to me " hey come here. let me show you one game "...

He started w3, then and I said: " ffs I know this game " but he pressed the magical button " Battle.net " and I was like " OmG wtf call the cops etc ".
Then he said: " ok let's pray now that they will let me download it "
I said: " ok ok "

So he was clicking somewhere :p and many question marks appeared, numbers etc... He said the number should go to 99 and then we have the game... But whatever he did the numbers were starting from the beginning (a.k.a KICK THE FUCKING DL :D)

Finally there was some guy that let him dl :p and he started the game
Just as he started the famous (not for me) " Waiting for host " I was like: "z0mG aliens wtf I'm out " for the third time since this game was in my life.
Then my friend's face and mine were looking each other and he said: WELCOME TO XPAM

Since then every time I was in the net cafe we played dota on lan or on battle.net. My first hero was Dragon knight, why? because when I was reading the text about him there was " Strong front line hero " or something... bah nvm

When I first saw this forum 2 years ago, I wasn't posting i was only reading posts about dota-allstars. I still remember that fucking jeep viper had, it was everywhere FFS why? coz he was a uber spammer :p

But in August I guess I was in the forums etc. So my spamming career started then...

I was also mod #ss safelist but after watching 20 reps, I got fucking bored and nub devicem noticed that and said to me " Don't be surprised if you wake up one day without the power of modifying ss forum " I said: yeah nub I know change I can't watch replays anymore " so on...

Then(or was it before ss forum?) I was playing dota... I had some serbian friends and we were joking or something and I've hosted a game, gn: serbia sux... After that some guy [AgL]nubXodus(was it like that?) whispered me: " serbia sux? "
and I said: " bah nvm I was joking with some of my friends..."
THEN HE WHISPERED THE WORDS I WILL NEVER FORGET: " MA BOLJE DA SE JA NESHALIM " translation: " it's better for you that I don't joke..."

Then I went to forum as usual and saw a thread from nub sraken kraken that was something about " whining about admins " Also I saw that nubxodus is admin or something here... I've explained the situation on forum and Marshall replayed very angry, I only remember this from hist post: " OmG do you see what you are writing :chief: :chief: ( I MUTHAFUCKIN REMEMBER THIS SMILE ) and we were in some deep argues...

I was furious and on #ss I said: F THIS SERVER AND ALL ADMINS TOO!!!!!!
I exit bnet and try to connect again and I couldn't... omG what's happening, the server status was on everything was ok... But on forum I saw post from nubxodus that i was banned for 6 hours :S :E I was muthafucking banned from server lool. The argues with marshall weren't much and it all stopped when he replied on one of my muthafuckin huge post with this: " I love you too " lol

Ehh that's all
Actually it's not I'm 100% sure I've missed a lot of things but nvm, this is enough for you nabs...
:tiphat:

p.s. OMG THAT'S A HUGE POST!!!!!!11
And don't forget, I own.

memo0o
21st February 2007, 11:32 AM
yea arti :D LMAO i remember that arguing WIth marshall hahaha it pwns :D !!

nice story too.

i love u too =)

Warlord-orc
9th March 2007, 02:01 PM
nice story arti(ficial) :D
and imaginary says hes nothing? omg, well all know you, and they respect you, not like my case, i talk something they say im noob :D but anyway i registered in Jan 2007 so its not my fault, agree? :p

Hypnotic_MKD
27th March 2007, 03:22 PM
Hi peoples. :banana:

Im very old player xpam.server Im played this xpam server for 4 years now or 5 but I stop played 1 year ago.

Im found it in the cafe in folder "w3 pvpgn + maphack" and im got addicted.
Im played lots of games and I get second turtle icon on xpam before first ladder reset. Im was chieftain in my clan "Payback Time" [PBT] and we won many clan wars and become go5u clan.

Im also made lots of frends on xpam and im want to say hi to all of them :tiphat:

Im also want to say hi to my best frend on xpam GoD_Of_WaR! him 30 year old but his mind only 12 and he talk very funy stories.

im was also baned once for no reason but im got unbaned.

now im not play any more but im visit forum and write shit. and also im wanna say fuck u to who deleted my clan forum becoz im lost 1500 posts and im cried 3 days :chief:

tnx bye!!! :ass:

DaXy
29th March 2007, 03:06 AM
most of u know me from shity connection ( MODEM ;p )

I start playing hmm 4 years ago,can't remember well..i played cs b4 w3 and i was best in my small city so i was wining all prizes here,btw cs was popular here than w3, so i only played that crap and from that im addicted on PC GAMES..since i was 15 years i was young and had time for playing..
After sometime i got bored from CS and started playing w3 with my friends they played a lot better than me so i was started to looking for a org. cd key's with my other TEAM-MATE he was lil better than me,so after some months we can own them hardly ;p
But we couldnt find it but for some luck we find "PVPGN - XPAM" ;p so we start playing there he was elf/orc i was hu coz i only knew to play with humans.. when i played first time was SO FUCKIN LAGGY ( MODEM ) 3-4sec lag + frezes + me NOOB omg!!:D
In the begining i was so fuckin nooby i had stats like 13-13 ;p
but after every week i make new acc and i had ALWAYS better stats so i was
contest with my friend who will have better stats i had like 50-30 he had 50-20 and he was better,after some time i switched race to orc and played a lot of time maybe 5-6h on a day..almost every day, maybe 6months like that i start to stop going out and other COOL stuff's i stop training basketball haha everything :D:D
so i was better every day,so after 1year of playing i was in high rank on xpam and i started to wining prizes in my city but this time in w3!meanwhile i was back on CS so i played those games..h/e im glad that i stoped playing LIKE that and find a time for EVERYTHING..

was funny when i beat some of good player in that time,i remember hypo,toka,becks,rastatafarian..(something like that) the rock.. sry if i miss some1,i was so HAPPY when i beated some of them..
my brain is starting sleep its so late,i'll cut my story
XPAM 3years ago = very nice place for jokes,games,fun even if was so FUCKIN laggy for me.. now = shit,dont get me wrong..;p
I stoped playing on xpam maybe 6-8months ago..but was boring playing on that kinda lag with MODEM and lossing to some noob guys coz of lags..xpam was nice place for making good stats,a lot of guys had 100-10 and when u play vs them bounch of noobs..so i focused on ggc and played there coz bnet was laggy for me..and now i play few games on week on ggc but soon when i start with college i dunno will i have time to play w3 but then i'll have 100% better connection coz im going in Belgrade and THAT SUX coz i wanna play some games without fuckin lags :(

there is a lot of thing i can write here but i get bored from this "SMALL" story ;p

well h/e have fun all :thumbUP:

memo0o
29th March 2007, 04:44 AM
Hi peoples. :banana:

Im very old player xpam.server Im played this xpam server for 4 years now or 5 but I stop played 1 year ago.

Im found it in the cafe in folder "w3 pvpgn + maphack" and im got addicted.
Im played lots of games and I get second turtle icon on xpam before first ladder reset. Im was chieftain in my clan "Payback Time" [PBT] and we won many clan wars and become go5u clan.

Im also made lots of frends on xpam and im want to say hi to all of them :tiphat:

Im also want to say hi to my best frend on xpam GoD_Of_WaR! him 30 year old but his mind only 12 and he talk very funy stories.

im was also baned once for no reason but im got unbaned.

now im not play any more but im visit forum and write shit. and also im wanna say fuck u to who deleted my clan forum becoz im lost 1500 posts and im cried 3 days :chief:

tnx bye!!! :ass:

lmfao on the im :D and feel sry for yr posts. dude that was soo funny :D

, and nice story daxy:clap:

DaXy
29th March 2007, 04:49 AM
i played for pbt btw that was the most GREATEST name for clan.. pay back time..;p

thx meo000ooo000ooo ;p

Sick
7th April 2007, 02:04 PM
VeRy nice, i like the storyes very much + they can help .MoOoOoNy is u'r turn :D.

Korozja
20th April 2007, 06:16 PM
i'll write my real fellings/story about since i came here tomorrow..

now with the hide part i'll hide some parts because tomorrow i will have some free hours before i go inactive for 2-3 weeks again so i'll write a uber huge post...
We are waiting.:happy:

KeweLi
21st May 2007, 03:35 PM
Over 4 years ago, XPAM to me was just a free place to play Warcraft without buying it. Much has changed, I spend more time on the forum than on the server.

REplayER
26th May 2007, 03:14 PM
Xpam is good and it got smthg in it which keeps me in it not on ggc :D

mia111
23rd June 2007, 08:26 PM
i started playin wc3 for a guy :P and guess what it worked :D
i got him lol, not anymore tho :(:(

ProfileScorp
23rd June 2007, 11:53 PM
let me share my feelings :D
how did i join xpam? ... well, i was searching the net for a new patch(just got new cable net, no more dial-up.... about 4,5 years ago), and i found the site... and i saw: 'download our loader to play online'... i was so happy i can play with other people (till then i played only with cpu, and with my teacher, a gosu starcrafter ;))
i started playing undead... it was easy, massing ghouls+necros+skelets, realy imba :p.... dont remember how i switched to human, mb it was after i played a 2v2 rt with a guy, CommandoAmeer, who was imba hu... i made some level, then a guy from pbt invited me in the clan (i think hypnotic, but not sure). the clan wars began, the real oponents on ladder showed up, it was verry cool... i remember first 'big game' vs Becks, rank 2, lvl 27 (At that time... hear of sword was 1st, lvl 29), wich i won with my imba strategy with fast rifles (still works ^^)... i remember first free win i gave, to ancient priest :D hope no ban :p.... i was having acc: TheFuckingScorp then, cause profilescorp (with wich i used to play undead) was banned for disc :D
after a while, i started playing on north with some multi-used cd-keys, and from net-cafe... i got some skill and some level there (with my imba strategy ofc:D), then a guy bought my acc lvl 33 on north with a good cd-key, so now i can play whenever i want on north.... i continued playing on xpam, where i had very good friends (especialy in my pbt clan)... i had so many good games here, there were so many good players (not like nowadays:p)...

since 2 years ago, many people left xpam, or stoped warcraft... server stopped being so cool, and i kinda got bored of it... so i started dota :D... now i got bored of dota, and started playing on north again (where im noob)
ok, enough, cya :p

Medo
27th June 2007, 01:16 AM
Good , that u are loyal to the Egyptain CommandoAmeer :) ....

Milac
27th June 2007, 01:26 PM
profilescorp (with wich i used to play undead) was banned for disc :D

I can't believe this... damn cheater :p
btw, nice story

memo0o
27th June 2007, 02:33 PM
let me share my feelings :D
how did i join xpam? ... well, i was searching the net for a new patch(just got new cable net, no more dial-up.... about 4,5 years ago), and i found the site... and i saw: 'download our loader to play online'... i was so happy i can play with other people (till then i played only with cpu, and with my teacher, a gosu starcrafter ;))
i started playing undead... it was easy, massing ghouls+necros+skelets, realy imba :p.... dont remember how i switched to human, mb it was after i played a 2v2 rt with a guy, CommandoAmeer, who was imba hu... i made some level, then a guy from pbt invited me in the clan (i think hypnotic, but not sure). the clan wars began, the real oponents on ladder showed up, it was verry cool... i remember first 'big game' vs Becks, rank 2, lvl 27 (At that time... hear of sword was 1st, lvl 29), wich i won with my imba strategy with fast rifles (still works ^^)... i remember first free win i gave, to ancient priest :D hope no ban :p.... i was having acc: TheFuckingScorp then, cause profilescorp (with wich i used to play undead) was banned for disc :D
after a while, i started playing on north with some multi-used cd-keys, and from net-cafe... i got some skill and some level there (with my imba strategy ofc:D), then a guy bought my acc lvl 33 on north with a good cd-key, so now i can play whenever i want on north.... i continued playing on xpam, where i had very good friends (especialy in my pbt clan)... i had so many good games here, there were so many good players (not like nowadays:p)...

since 2 years ago, many people left xpam, or stoped warcraft... server stopped being so cool, and i kinda got bored of it... so i started dota :D... now i got bored of dota, and started playing on north again (where im noob)
ok, enough, cya :p

cool n sweet ^^, CommandoAmeer ftw =)

[BoS]LucifeR
19th July 2007, 04:22 AM
how i come...

well long time ago i play on ROC server.His name was Headoff but i stop play WarCraft and start to play other games [ a lot of games ] but i don't forget the WarCraft ofc... and sometimes i enter in Headoff to play on TFT [ well i play rly rare cuz there are all lvl uppers and morons and the anarchy is full ... so sometimes i prefer to play scenarios then PG ]
Well one night i search and find GummyBear who was there cuz xpam was offline... and he ask me what i do in this stupid server. i tell him i don't have orig key and i don't know where i can play except headoff...then he tell me for xpam ... and i make my first acc here - firesnow [ well my real nick is lucifer [ nothing with MYM]Lucifer...excly i see only 2-3 lucifer's replays ^^ but some ppl still think i copy him T_T anyway...] but he was already take it so i use firesnow (= ]

well for some ppl here i am noob,lager and a lot of more but no1 call me hacker ... cuz i never use any hacks ... i hate this kind of shits and i can't undersntand why some ppl use it and what is so cool to make ' IMBA ' stats ... i have no banned acc and never noted for hacks... well my connection sometimes is rly sUx [ sry to all who lose from me cuz lag but guys i can't do anything :( i don't dl anything and my latency is fine... i rly don't know why lag /= ]Other what i hate is the Tower rushers/noobs [ tower noob - guy with more then 5-6 towers on the xpand or in the base ] i never make more then one tower [ i make tower on 1 of 50 games ] and for me sometimes is rly hard but i can't undersntand what is so cool to play with something what u can't move in the battle T_T and some ppl who use the towers more then units..omfg ... 2 towers = ok ... 3 towers = oh..come on 3+ = damn noob!

and btw... HUMAN > UNDEAD > ELF > ORC if some1 don't undersntand it - remember it (= ... HUMAN IMBA!

about that i am elf... well excly i am elf only cuz this race [ for me ofc ] make the games more faster and beutiful so the games give me some fun except win/lose...
about other races - Human - every1 can play with this race ... me too... (= undead is 70% heroes ...about orc - i rly don't know... i can't play with the green gays (=

KeweLi
19th July 2007, 05:43 AM
4-5 years ago I saw my brother playing Warcraft 3 on XPAM with his new laptop.....my one couldn't support it so I just had to watch...

Then quite soon I got a new laptop, I got to play it and I was addicted to one map called Night Of The Dead...I even found a clan named Clan N0TD with a lot of nice people who were very willing to help. I very soon became good at the map playing it for years, but by that time, all those nice Clan N0TD people left and very few were even seen on server. Some new NOTD players arrived and I taught them a lot, and they betrayed me, so that is when I left Clan N0TD as a shaman. At that time i was known as kewell not keweli and already posting on forums. There was some confusion between Marshall and me but my account got temporarily disabled so I left for half a year.

Then I came back after half a year to play more NOTD, not surprisingly, those begginners I once taught became the main members of Clan N0TD. And I was indeed impressed by a new team called Team Yamakasi. They had a much more natural and elegant way to play this NOTD map, and soon became elites.
Furthermore, I played with them a lot and when time was right, most of us stopped playing including me. Now I play a lot more dota and other fun maps with the former Clan n0td oldies.

Another thing is that I will never stop posting on this forum. There are a lot of enthusiastic people like: Firezzz - sharing football ideas with me, Nery - putting effort in his music, Moon - always there to help me or anybody, Arti & Imaginary - I look at them as twins because they both often make me laugh, Marshall & 0nslaught - Two that I look highly upon, Terrorboy - old guy I continuously ask stupid questions, and he continuous to answer them in nice tone, [Grimfeast] - Would like to thank the former N0TD chieftain for everything he did before, skilltester - don't really know him but I always feel we have a lot in common, there are a lot more people I cannot name including xfire, memo, daxy, killer-legend, -sn0w-, omgbergrush....etc.

UchihaMadara
19th July 2007, 09:43 AM
Hmm... I started wc3 in 2003 and I was playing vs comp only, till I found some pvpgn servers, in the end of 2003 I found xpam, and I was kinda "waow nice server!!!" Cuz the other pvpgn servers were boring to death. Then I started to play undead(cuz i was watching a lot of madfrog's replays) and so I met some friends like satanus to start some training session cuz I had no warcraft 3 teacher...

Then I brought orig cds cuz I was having some lag problems on xpam, simply cuz my country was kinda far from the server, so i started to play on lordaeron for 6 months, and I got some skills, then back to xpam on nick "JustATrainAcc" and reached level 30(after I sold it with some1 for another cd key) that I sold myself for 18 euros... The guy completely raped my acc =). And changed my pass...Ofc. So I decided to change connection and go play on north! This times I started to play seriously and reached level 30 with 58% win. So I came back to xpam again and played like 24 games with each races, cuz I was going some highest peon challenge with goxx another friend. But each times I was falling on laggers (that i could hardly won) of discers. When i had 1 loss with orc I got angry and said next times I'll come on xpam even if I have 10 sec delay I will win xD. Then I cr8ted another account on north that I played like a mad, nearly 15 hours per day, I stopped sport ect... I had level 49 with 65% of win. I really improved my gaming (different strats on maps, micro, macro apm, multi-task) and i was playing orc, many says orc are underpowered but not for me, I even won my favorite player (madfrog"aka terraniboy" but playing human) with this race, I had like 300-380 apm).

But now time has changed cuz now I work, I have too much gfs :s omg I'm in a big trouble... And I am focusing myself on Karate, hoping I become the number 1 of my country... My comp network card got fucked while I depatched to 1.20c so Im stuck on that patch until I change my card, many guys in my country can own me now :p cuz even my apm slowed up to 150-200. And i can hardly focus and scout when, and where like I used to do, and I also forget some important stuffs... I'm back only on xpam's forum for some nice and funny moments ;) Farewell to all players

This was my history!

bugi_bye
20th July 2007, 08:07 AM
u dont know me, i dont know u..but nice stories...so heres mine :)

i was several years old...when one day i went with friends in pc playground...
first thing i saw, duke3d and war2....duke sux but war2 was amazing...i didnt played it..never had money and shit...but i came there to watch it..
i collected little soldiers and player war2 with real toys with friends.....
then one day i started to playing war2.......then came starcraft very soon...
then i started to play very often with friends...few years after i got to tournaments...i used to train football, rowing...i have medals and shit...
but starcraft tournament was something special and much much better than sports...just cuz of team game...and stratiegies...
then we stoped playing....then came along war3....then old friends came toghether...but that was not it anymore....so i was moving out of my city in the same time, so i never really played war3 much....i was not getting original...so that was it..war3 forgotten..
after few years, i saw one of my old friends, we talked about starcraft...then war3...then he mentioned eurobattle net........i was really thrilled bout the idea cuz at the time i didnt know pirate servers could be with lots of players around the world....i thought it was only some private srvers with friends or clans...
so i started playing with friends here...training my micro again...still my friends left server pretty fast i stayed and got into clan FAM..a family....
oh people were nice...chief of clan [FAM]Atshooo really knew how to pick members...
fun every day...team play...no flaming..no problems...just fun....and every one of them is Pro so there was easy to play with them...
and i wont forget that clan....cuz there was poeple from all around the world and we were never fighting wtih each other...only understanding and peace...
but they didnt play dota....
but then i got in army...stoped playing war3 for 6 months....when i came back, i played only dota so i wasnt with my clan anymore.....new account, and now i play here and then...every week, when i got the time....i got job and dont have times for all thoose lousy pub games.....
waiting for DotaRank, hopeing to improve Dota playing alot...
well...not like other stories...but story of my life and blizzard....
then only game installed on my computer for years...war3...

SOUL.Drizzt
24th July 2007, 12:35 PM
Ok here Goes My sotry :D

First i started to play wc3 in the end of 2004 ... In my neightbour i had a lot of friends and one day they started to play DotA ... They wanted to teach me too but i didn't want to i was playing LOTR ... so i day i just tryed dota and i picked hmm if i remember SandKing and my friend was with Lina ... He beated me cuse i was noob :D after few days i bought wc3 and i installed it in my PC and i was playing 24h DotA it made me crazy ... as i was going to an internet caffe to play with my friends DotA there was _Spartan_ (No_Name_15)if you know him and [ds]x (pro dota player) this 2 friends of mine were playing on Xpam so i thought it will be cool if i join them too ... so i asked my dad for and internet conn and he aggred with me.First i couldn't make XPam :D it was Hard for i asked X he explained me somethink but still i couldn't do it so No_Name_15 came to my house.My First acc there was Damix and i was playing dota a Lot.After this my cousin -ImF-DrizzT was 24h on my house playing DotA :D and after all this he had an internet conn to at his house so we could play together ...I meet a lot of friends and No_Name_15 was teaching me PG :Di was i remember when we played i always was Elf and he Orc.He PWNED me in 5 min with FS-wolves and grunts :D . After all this i started Playing PG for an icon Random ICON my stats were smth like 25:50 dunno so i moved to ggc.I was watching a lot of replays and playing like crazy so after some months i came to Xpam again and when i saw where i am my stats were smth like 100:20 but i started DotA again cuse of that ImF :D but nvm i switched it to PG again :D and i think im Sick of dota anymore... My Story SouL.DrizzT

Plavsha
14th August 2007, 09:47 AM
I was bored as usual and started reading this thread cuz it loked like spam free .... Nice thread now i actually see how u people are all together here and know each other very well... Thats certainly not a little thing to forget or quit easy... Anyway nice storys .. Mby in a year or two i write mine here when someone would be interested to read it .... hf gl

No, no, no ...
A guy from Macedonia ... mby someone knows him :)
Called " Tomerulez

i accidentaly found this one..... lol i know him ... what about him ? lol i have him on msn... :) u rly wanna say he did it ? :)

DA_SASQUA4
17th August 2007, 10:10 AM
i think i told ya how i joined ... 2 lazy to check this thred :D so .. in 2 words - they told me bout this free w3 serv 3 years ago and i started playin and postin in forum. about year or a bit more ago i got bored and started checkin forum once a month :) recently i was inactive for half an year or more :D but i think im finally back to this forum cuz i miss some ppl :)

Sava Nikolov Kolev's story (thats me )
it all started in ...the end of 2005 i think as a fr told me about this server for w3. i didnt start posting and visiting the forum from the begining but made an acc in february (as u can c from my profile). ive been playing for months but now im inactive from .. dunno actually 3-4 months. i just lost interest in the game and now i play WoW. i think im loosing interest in this game cuz the server is free so there are many bugs, player limit for less lag and freezes.

i rly like this place and dunno if im ever gonna leave the forum.
reading my first posts i realise how much i've changed myself since feb 2006 - changed for good mby. i like the ppl here, i have a few friends and mby i will visit them when i get 18 and a driving license.
a thing i regret doing - offending {BIH}Sorlag long time ago. rly stupid from me :@
something i wanna ask - WHERE IS FIREZZZZ??? did he leave, do u have any idea whats up with him?

my post sound nearly the same as the "what do u think about the others" thread but nvm. a nice theme.

to all of you - be yourselves, be happy, be sexy and clever - this is what the others around u like

EDIT (pasted the extract above) : lol wasnt it 3 years since i began w3 ??? :D time's moving slowly for me :D

Kominterna
21st August 2007, 02:49 AM
I hate OFF TOPIC... Probably bcz I am new member here, and all these topics are old (I'm not ''In''). I bought my PC 4.th March 2004. Yes I remember that date... I have very good memory, even I suck so much. I was addicted before I bought PC. I was playing games on PS1. I was so excited to have my own PC :). I started to play all good rated games. Mostly FPS, TPS and RPG. Two of my class mates were playing strategies including wc3. They were so addicted. They were discussing about it whole fcking day. So I started to play. Since I live in a fcking village with population of 600 ppl (to be even worse, village is on the island ffs) I didn't have any internet connection. I was attending high school in nearby city called Zadar (10km distance) There was internet cafe in which we were playing after school. I used to play DotA in LAN. At home I played campaigns. I passed the game few times. Back than I liked UD very much xD. I still do. I was ''in love'' with the story in campaigns. All those imba characters (Arthas, Khel-Thuzad, Mal-Ghanis, Ilidan, etc.). When I was bored I was playing vs. Comp. I started to play with humans. To be honest I was trying all races. but who cares. Since I don't like strategy games I quited with wc3. I played only DotA in LAN, with friends. I played almost every good PC game till now. Since I live in ''Only God knows where it is'' village, I got internet recently (15.th March, this year). I was so happy. I thought: Finally, my dream came true. My friends were playing on b.net a year before I started :(. So there was a lot to redeem for me (Skill, knowledge, about game ofc). So, I got internet and I started to play DotA games. I was spending my time in channel ''cro'' with my classmates xD. Soon I gained more friends who were DotA players like me. I was playing DotA 15 days, 10 hours a day. After April the first and joke about 6.50 dota i got bored, so I started to play PG. First game I played was on LT vs owerpowered . But I was big n00b. I managed to persuade that guy not to attack me. We agreed to meet in the mid xD. I was playing random (got humans) and he was orc xD. I lost ofc. Next 15 days I played few DotA and few PG games a day. I made 48-35 stats and I was lvl 13. Big achievement ha=? Soon I fell on lvl 12. (n00b)
I encountered few hackers that time, but I thought ''It is just another game bug'' Meanwhile I read all F.A.Q. and Technical Support threads on forum, and I realized that hacks exists. I don't like when someone is fcking with me that way, so I wanted to end that. My account Kominterna was created by my friend in order to play DotA on Bnet in internet cafe, so I didn't know user name nor password to login on forum and report mother fuckers. So i had to cr8 new account (MoLaG_BaL, forum nick: Kominterna). I stop to play DotA same day I registered on forum. I continued to play PG on Kominterna account. Since I read all F.A.Q. I didn't have any problems with reporting cheaters. I reported many of them so far. I knew rules almost perfectly (still do xD). I left famous channel ''cro'' and I was spending my time in w3. One night, someone whispered me: ''Wanna join clan?'', ''Play a game vs me so that I can see how good you are''. I said yes. We played 3 games. I lost all ofc, I was nab (Still am). Even I lost he invited me in one of the best Cro PG clan that time ''Cro Ladder Team'' cLt. I was so happy. Soon, their chief Help, went in OvP and few days after Clan was disbanned. That guy who invited me in cLt is now my best friend on XPam We played a lot of cg games (mostly UD mirrors). BTW he is LcF aka mestar. (imba UD player). I never won a game vs him. I said that i liked UD from wc3 campaigns and that is reason why I was playing PG with UD. But as time passed by and as I played more and more games I realized that the best race I'm playing with is NE. Now I play only with elves. Weak race, but very powerful in right hands xD. LcF introduced me with Placebo. who is chief in nVp clan, and we played cg (UD mirror) which I lost ofc. (lack of micro). Placebo invited me into nVp and gave me peon rank, hahahaha (that was on 16.th May) I am member ever since. A month later, I asked Placebo for cg since I was bored. We played 2 games, UD mirror (first game on EI, second game on TR). I won both games. He said: ''hmm... you played a lot of games'' (~400 that time) and he gave me grunt rank xD. Soon I became friend with almost every clan member, and I met a lot more friends. As time passed by, I played more and more games, become better player (like we all did). Since I suck so muck, and I am the most active clan member I became shaman in nVp. Now All i need is to get ch op for our clan channel and gg. I am not so ambitious to me mod/admin. (even I spam too much in hacks forum) I like to help ppl but only for those who will appreciate my help... But somehow I feel sad... few my friends left XPam or stop playing wc3 at all. I have a lot of responsibilities and obligations in life as we all do, and that means less time for playing and company. I think that my ''story'' sucks. why? coz I sucks too.

But, clan nVp is good clan. I was invited when I was real noob.
Placebo. invited me, gave me a chance. A chance to belong somewhere. To be someone. Thx Stevane xD
Isn't that smth we all want=???
To be part or smth, to belong somewhere, to be someone, to be famous, known=???
But for one I am sure. ppl get bored of everything...
I mean, what to do when you get all you want??
And what is exactly that we want in our lives...

Ok sorry, I took few Pills more than I should :eek: :wacko: :blink: :huh: :unsure:
I go suck somewhere else...

Artificial
21st August 2007, 04:22 AM
lol imba story mate

Plavsha
21st August 2007, 11:09 AM
nice story but i disagree only with one thing ... ppl CANT get bored of some things .... weed, alcohol and pussy ofc ... :)

btw u should write a novel :D

Cen
21st August 2007, 12:40 PM
I request forum ban for this guy.
Ban him now or you will have to ban me when I say what I have to say!!!
Sorry for spam...

He was banned 5-6 times already, so don't bother. He won't resist for long. :rolf:

Story is nice somehow, but quite boring. You realy play too much. I see you criing when they accepted you in the clan. :)
I quite understand you, that with internet connection problem. I live in a village too (1000 people O_o) and I had a dieal up connection (18.ooo bytes7/s looooool) up to year 2004.

The only reason that I play on Xpam, looks like this: It was the beginning of the school, we were talking about games, and friend of mine MENTIONED that he plays w3. I started to play-but I didn't know for Xpam (lol, eurobattle was my first forum I have ever registered!!!). My cousin told me for the server and now I am playing.

Kominterna
21st August 2007, 01:53 PM
He was banned 5-6 times already, so don't bother. He won't resist for long. :rolf:
I hope he will be banned again, somehow I'm sustaining myself from flaming him...

Story is nice somehow, but quite boring. You really play too much.
Yea it is boring. Thats what I said too. Probably coz I don't have ''history'' here on Xpam. I'm new member xD
LoL I really play too much. I wont even mention how much time I spent on playing Morrowind xD

I quite understand you, that with internet connection problem. I live in a village too (1000 people O_o) and I had a dial up connection (18.ooo bytes7/s looooool) up to year 2004.
Well at least you had some internet, unlike me :)
But Even I am not some fun of wc3, I'm addict. I meet a lot of ppl on XPam,
and now it is so hard to stop visiting BNet and this forum ofc :)
Now I feel that I will never leave XPam (Only If I earn IP Ban xD)
Only thing I can do is to reduce the time I'm spending here (BNet, forum).
It's summer now and day is long, and it is hot outside, so what else to do xD
I would play some single player game but my graphic card is bit rusty xD

lol, eurobattle.net was my first forum I have ever registered!!!.
heh, that makes two of us :)

memo0o
9th October 2007, 12:38 AM
i Would like to Ask ppl who didnt Write thier story to start doing it , so we can revive this thread :) also it would be great if we started with te mods to give everybody a great push ;)

Renamer Fest
12th October 2007, 06:23 PM
nice stories ...

imaginary
14th October 2007, 02:45 PM
I think most mods have already posted their story;P
But if some are left to do so,they should,cmmon ppl :)

Oh and i cleared up the thread,hope nobody disagrees i REALLY wanna keep this limited as much as possible to stories and few relevant comments only.
So pls dont answer my post anyone,just go on with ur stories,all who wanna share.

Thnx

Smurf
16th November 2007, 04:28 PM
Okey...so...here's my story.
It all began about 2 years and couple of months ago.We had an internet caffe opened just near my home,so me and my friends visited every day,be4 school ( or even instead of going to school).
1 day i saw 2 of my rl mates playing this weird game.I saw 1 black,tall demon and couple of bears that looked like screaming ( roar) and i saw this mountain of stone,enlightened and surroundedby flames( infernal).So i asked some1 what is that ? ;o
He told me its a game called warcraft.I got surprised,cause i never saw it before,although i've heard about it,so i asked 1 of my friends to teach me how to play it.
Well,he got the cds,came to my house and installed the game on my pc.Then,i couldn't wait playing it,so i asked him to teach me.He started by learning me how to bind my units and buildings.Took me about 1 hour to bind 1 group of army and 1 building,then another half an hour to decide what units and what heroes should i get.
Ofc i pissed him off eventually,cause its rather boring to wait and teach a nab how to play a game which you think is not complicated.
I remeber my first warcraft3 army looked like this: 1 warden,1 keeper of the grove and 1 demon hunter(the same demon i saw my friends playing with),couple of archers,couple of hunts and couple of glaive throwers.
I was playing vs easy computer on a really,really big map ( Lost temple roc,if i'm not mistaken) so i had some time to develop my strategy and my attack plan.
Of course,i got my ass kicked,but during that game i found out that i really enjoy this new kind of entertainment i just met :)
After my friend thought me the basics of the game,he advised me to play some campaigns,in order to get further aknowledged with bindings and micro/macro skills.
So i did...i was playing more then 30 games/day ( addict ftw),all day long...
Few weeks later,after proudly bragging i defeated a medium computer(LOL),one of my friends,which brought wc3 in our raze of attention told me about a private server where i can play with other kids from different countries.
'Lol,that's COOL' ( or someth like that) i said,and i asked him to get it done.
And there it was,few days later...i was playing on Xpam.He made me (friend) a new account,my first one...
It was called ( i picked the name) AllbrosW3.I was really noob,and i actually discovered i can pwn beat up some guys on it,but there were some which i couldn't play against(LOL?),cause i got 'you were disconnected' message.
Ofc,being a noob has its disavantages,cause i didn't know about reporting hackers on forum.
So i had newb stats playing with elf.Actually,they would of been even worse if my friends wouldn't have helped me play.
I was used to spending about 5-6 hours on wc3,or just untill my friends called me and begged me to get out of my house...or not at all,cause there were times when i felt i have a good day and i just wanna win and get better.
About 1-2 weeks(after playing about 200-250 games),i was lvl 19 on solo ladder.Heh,i was so proud to get that level,this being my first account and i was only playing it for about 1 month.So i met [Bos]Basior on pg ( :O), he was lvl 35 with alot more wins then losses and i was a lvl 19 newb struggling to get 55% stats.He kicked my ass,ofc,but ...be4 he can come to my base and destroy my buildings my internet connection went off(Rofl ?) so i was disconnected from the game.
10 minutes later,after my net went back,i recieved a message from basior : ' i'm an admin and you hacked me bla bla bla ... i will ban you' or someth like that.
I just thought he's some kind of noob ( since i didn't know what's an admin or who's an admin) and ignored him.Then,surprise,suprise a red message showed up while i was chatting on channel ' Ro ' with my friends : ' Your account has been locked by an admin'.
I was like : ' ROOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL ???' Wtf did i do ? : (((
So i told my friend and he created me another account.Then i talked to Viper25 ( which was op on channel ro that time,if i'm not mistaken),told him what happend,got his msn address and few days later my account was unbanned,god knows how.
Then,i got bored of loosing ( i was playing night elf ) and i asked my 'wc3 master' to teach me the basics of another race,cause i'm tired of playing elf.
So he thought me how to play human.Heh,ofc,this main race change must come with an account change as well.
So i made [Bone]_Crusher and started playing human.Damn...i just felt i was playing better.I had positive stats and i couldn't of felt better.
After playing about 300 games on this account too i got it banned cause i learnt to plug the internet cable off,so i won't get loss ( mi hackz0r,lol :D ).
Then,i stopped it and started playing this game rlly rlly seriously and i became better and better at it.
Then,my known accounts followed.My friends know them,anyways :D
About 1 year after i joined Xpam i saw 4N-Nooby and 4N-Davinchi on the channel.I said...lol these guys must be good.So i joined one of their games as an observer,after talking to another good player,a romanian one ([End]Lavinia). That was the first game i ever observed on Xpam. [End]Lavinia (Orc) + Ak4t0mylove (Ud) Vs. 4N-Nooby (Orc) + 4N-Davinchi ( Orc).And what a game it was....all 4 players had skills much higher then i had and i watched them silent,trying to learn and to improve.
They motivated me to get better and,day by day,week by week,month by month,i had.
You can't even imagine how happy i was when i first defeated 4N-Davinchi on solo ladder.( although he flamed me after,lol) :D
About 1 year ago ( + - ) 2 of my friends and I decided to creat an account which would serve us as a shared one,and we wanted to be really misterious nad it should of had imba stats.
So we made ' -..- ' . 100-10 stats,heh,that was great for us.
Then i just took it for granted and started playing mass games on it,stopped caring about stats and my friends cursed me and let me have it :D
And it still belongs to me even now ....
Well,this is my story so far :)
Hope i succeeded in reviving this thread.
Regards ~~

Plavsha
27th November 2007, 04:46 AM
Aff i promised I will tell my story one day.. So .. Here it goes....

One snowy day on January 6th 1989 woman gave birth to a beautifull child... That child ....

Oke let's fast forward 15 yrs to the future ok? :D

It was about December 06' when I got my internet @ home.. I was playing Warcraft be4 and Dota too but only on LAN in ICaffe, so I was happy cuz finally i could play from home whenever I feel like.
I already had an account so I started like usual and joined one Dota game..
I played best I can althought its public ( I didn't know about private games back than ). After game one guy whisped me " Come to ss channel ". It was good thing cuz i knew how to respond to him so I did: /r What is that? And he told me that he liked my playing and called me to that private channel for good dota players.
I remember he was from nO-Oh clan, can't remember his account :(:(

So like all curious ppl I asked how to join and in couple of seconds I was in SS channel. There were many foreign ppl but that wasn't a problem to me cuz I speak English well enough to have a chit chat with them.. So litlle by little I got to know some players there and starting to play private games.
Damn I was so proud cuz not every1 knew about that channel....
And after one game I saw a message : [sdm]Gelu has invited u to join clan sdm. I didn't know what is that and how clan works but I accepted. I saw after than i got my clan tag and i was proud PEON of sdm clan... :)
I got to know Caine there and Berg and Diablo and soon after that i created new account [sdm]pLavsHa and became Grunt ( old was pLavsHa, which is my nickname in real life cuz my surename is Plavshic ) Than I got to know many people and started visiting forum after I decided to play Dota for serious.. I was chating only on sdm clan forum and barely was visiting it...
Than somehow i asked Pop90 how he got his " Social Drinker " thing.. And he said u need to have 1000 posts.. I was like WTF? I have only 25 or so... I mean how the fuck u got all that posts? :D
So I found there are alot more threads and stuff arround forum. So I started to visit OFFTOPIC.. It was whole new world to me... I started visiting forum regulary but I wasn't quite a poster on OFFTOPIC.. Soon after that I got pissed off by imaginary and Mamamia ( Warchief, who still piss me off -.- ) cuz we had " Reputation Mafia " on our forum.. RMafia was all abuot reputation. We were giving non stop reputation to each other and negative to ppl we didn't liked... I remember i gave negative to Moon cuz he had alot of Green Bars with comment: U have enough :). Of course cuz he was super mod back than he saw who gave him that rep and got mad I guess... So I decided to PM imaginary who was visiting sdm clan forum almost as I did and call him to join our RMafia.. It was a funny PM with bunch of smiley but he got offended and said that sdm is reign of spam and some other stuff... I was pissed cuz he offended my clan more than me and cuz he went will all that in public so ofc I responded... Than Warachief wanted to teach ME about manners and being polite.. I mean.. LOL ?! I knew he was younger than me and I said that tard like him can't teach me nothing I don't know..
Moon didn't wanted that so he deleted my post but left imaginary's which pissed me off even more... Than our reputaiton was reseted and after got drunk one night I've decided to re-open it flaming everyone, even admins.. :)
Normaly when I woke up I saw i got 50 permanenr infraction points and that im banned on Forum for 2 montnhs, or 1.. That pissed me off even so I wanted to talk with Moon Serbian style ( with alot of flames :P ) but he wasn't online on forum.. I know I had XFIRE on MSN so I told him to say to Moon alot of bad stuff which I regret now, and he did it.... And after one game I remember Moon joined SS and I just saw: Your account has been locked by an admin. Guys who were with me didn't know whats happening... I asked Moon; U feel happy now? Does that turn u on? And he locked my other accounts and wanted to lock [sdm]NrG which is account of my friend..
After that I decided to cr8 new account cuz ofc I wanted to play.. So I had one phrase in my head: Ma nek ide sve u kurac... Which on English means smtng like.. Ahh what the hell, all in dick. Smtng like that can't be really translated.. So I created new account -__kuRaC..__-.. It was pain in the ass until i added all those ppl to f list and talked to them who I am and why I got account locked and so.. After that I didn't wanted to return to sdm so i cr8ed my own clan and started having fun... I didn't know what is admin or mod or w/e but cuz I wasn't going to school i played like 15 Dota games per day or so...
Sometimes I got bored and started spamming on w3 channel and I still do...
I got safelisted on SS approved as good dota player but got bored of it...
Now I seek thrill in some funny scenarios and in chating with non tarded ppl on w3....

Im not regular on forum like I was be4 cuz one day I made 300 posts which really killed my will to get bigger post count... :D

Anyway.... This is my story.. I mby forgot smtng but Im not writing a novel... :D

This is totaly not me.. Such a huge post I mean WTF o_O
Anyway if u have some questions ask me... :)

[DjoxY]
27th November 2007, 03:47 PM
My xpam story starts about a year ago...
I was going with friend every day in net caffe and i just watched him playin' dota,i thought that it is the worst game but...once he wanted me to control his hero for few mins,and days and months of watching did their job i took one fuckin' kill!!!Then i was rly turned on,i started to play it every day,i have often runawayed from school to go in net caffe,and i created my acc djoxy.Like in Plavsha story,i owned one pub game with nab REplayER when i owned hard,after that i started new one and when se saw some real skill,he wispered me to join channel clan sdm,and i created gosu acc [sdm]Djoxy.Then also noob REplayER told me for eurobattle.net dota forum.I was kicked from clan for some time,then i created acc _BackstabbeR_.ofc i got back in clan but i started with spam like _BackstabbeR_ and i decided to stay with that nick on forum.In first few months i visited forum once in few days,i didn't even knew what word ''spam'' means,then i met Plavsha,Pop,Spartan,eXeCuToR,Becko and i realized that i like that shit xD
Then sdm boored me cuz i was grunt,with more skill then 90% shamans.Then i went to clan NDL with eXeCuToR to be shaman...I told him to create NDL clan forum what he did and we started with threads...zomg that was real ''spam''.
We made about 30-40 pages in one or two months and my post count was 1300+ then some asshole said to op to delete our clan forum.I was fucking pissed off...About 500 my posts dissapeared,and that's why i started to visit OFFTOPIC and do some spam here :D
Second thing that pissed me off was rep mafia,i was rly turned on with that,I almost beg for rep,and i had about 700-800 rep points when,and i was right behind of admins and OMGBergRush and Plavsha and then some admin gave Plavsha negative rep so he was pwned...:D
And when we were on top some op fucked us with 2 mouse clicks and that's was too much for me...
Now I am safelisted so the most of time on xpam i am in ss channel,but when i see my bro -__kuRaC..__ online i come to W3 and start with spam and flaming Becko albanian noob...xD
I am still in sdm,proud shaman,(one of a lot of them xD)
Anyway here i am now spaming on offtopic and pwning on xpam,so if you wanna find me just whisp me on [sdm]Djoxy and I will be there for you...:)
P.S. Plavsha < all

Plavsha
27th November 2007, 04:09 PM
Love ya too newba... R35P3C7

Cen
15th February 2008, 09:20 PM
Ok, let's go

I started playing w3 in 2006. My friend gave me the CDs and soon I realised that game is preety good. Especially story amused me. I never saw that good story. I started to play ROC campaigns, as I always do in new games. After I finished roc, I finished tft. It was gr8. then my cousin mentioned me eurobattle. My favorite game in multiplayer. I was so happy. I played pg few times on the beginning, but I sucked hard, so I simply stopped playing it. I dunno why, but pg didn't attract me. Soon I find gr8 fun in cg. I clicked random games and try some games. I don'r rly remember my first dota. I had no idea what items to buy. I remember I said: "I have 5000 gold, if anyone needs an item just tell me" :) . One day, I randomly clicked on angel arena x. It amuzed me. Best map I've ever seen. I was total noob ofc, I didn't even know how to pick a hero on the start. Another day, I got a stronghold map. This was gr8 map too. Ofc i didn't make any units for income, I only built towers.^^ Not to mention that I didn't know even what channel is. I mean, how can a total noob know such stuff? I started to be active on the forum from the whole beginning. I alsom decided not to change my ava. Dunno why, but I still didn't. :) On the forum, I met a good guy called Warchief 200. He was a good guy in those days, now he is nab (ps: it's thrall). Ppl change.^^ Well, he got me into dota. We played some games, the first one was AR and I got zeus. Ulti seemed preety good, especially when someone said "Zeus ulti" and I got a kill. :) Then I started to play AP or APEM only. I played with Riki for quite long time. Then I started to play with crixa. It had good ulti and stun, I actually played good with it. After crixa, it came time for Mirana. I though it is the best hero (I still think it's very good), especially that arrow was rly nice and ulti to help the team. This year, I started to use clinkz (yu probably know that, so I won't tell anything about this).

No w3 related stuff

When I started the activity on the forum, Moon was mod in tech support. Inovate was respected person who helped a lot of ppl. Elf was not banned those days and Arti was just another respected guy on the forum. Oh, I forgot on mem0o and jostavo. They were active too those days. Later then, Arti became xpam's top spammer, Moon was out of the forum for preety much time and Makmiler became tech supporter. I respected that man, and I still do. He is inactive now (mod in programming corner). One day, Xfire suddenly appeared on the forum, with sig: Old xpam member (I can clearly remember that) and started to reply in hacks section. Tiber was not banned that time, but was banned soon after he cr8ed topic against xfire who got mod in hacks. Before this, Moon came back and soon after this, Herr came on this server. He started to help a lot of guys so he got mod rank there (moon went inactive again). Inovate was demoted and Nazgul too. But this is near future, enough of it.

All this time, I kept my activiti here, helping some noobs in tech, and do stuff as normal registered users do. I don't remember exactly when was it, when Rake Pm-ed me for mod rank in others section. I rejected, cuz I wanted to stay registered user. Maybe you think I am fool, but that's how I decided. :)

From autumn last year till now, I posted 3 ss requests and got rejected. :) I know it wasn't good. First replay was totaly missed, cuz I didn't even read rules. In second one, I didn't know what last hit means. In third one I had lackness of team work and strange item build, not to mention that it was very strange game with bunch of noobs and we totaly own. Game was not good for ss at all, but it was the only one I had without leavers, so I had to try my luck.

------------------
to be continued :)

LOGiStiK
16th February 2008, 09:21 AM
Hmm well as i see everyone posted his story , i guess i'll do it too.
7-8 years ago , don't remember exactly i was at high-school at pc class. I saw some of my class m8s playing a game (warcraft 2) , it seemed preety funny so i took it a try. I learned preety fast cuz i played strat games before (dune 2000 and some others , so i knew the basic stuff). After 1 year or 2 i saw at a pc house W3 RoC , saw it's way cooler than w2 , so i tryed this one too , i payed some money at the pc house's staff to copy the game for me , and i started playing at home the campaign , finished it a few times , then i finished it with cheats for fun :D .
A few years later i heard W3 TFT came out , so i bought it , anxious to see the new campaign ,i finished that too in 1 month or 2. Especialy last mission of UD - Simphony of Frost and Flame , took me 2 weeks to get it done. I was bored , and i didn't play for like 6 months or so. Then when i went with one of my friend's 6 or 7 yrs old kid at a pc house to let him play , i saw Diablo II LoD (wasn't xpam ofc). I played diablo for 2-3 years too on a RO server.
Then after a bit of time when i was with my char on the chat room at D2 , i saw someone from W3 and i was like WTF? W3 here? I talked about that to a few guys on the server and they told me that i can enter on bnet verry simple with W3. And so i did , but on their server , unfortunately i was dissapointed cuz there wasn't anyone on W3 , most of them played Diablo. So i asked if i can play with more , they told me i can play on blizz but i gotta buy original game , someone overheard our discussion and told me about Xpam , i was happy back then to hear i can play for free. So i entered , my first acc was Ner0 or NerO or smth like that , don't remember exactly.First guy i met was Brute_Ghoul , nobody special , just a average guy who i met in PG that told me what's the business here. I saw many Romanians here , i overheard a discussion in a PG 2v2 game , they were saying they moved from GS (the server i was on with Diablo). So because i had many friends there i decided to make a new account on xpam with the same name as the one on GS (LoGiStiK) , thinking someone would recognise me , and it happened that way.
1 or 2 months later i heard about the forum , nothing unusual , just clicked the banner. Ironicly my first report was a maphacker in a dota game , ofc Rake who was hacks mod (like i am today) closed the thread and told me to read the rules. I read and i understood , although i made a few bad reports after but still. I also remember that Xfire wasn't mod neither supporter , he was just a spamz0r :D j/k. After 1-2 years i PM-ed Shakar asking how could i become admin here. He told me some stuff about being active in hacks section like Xfire was. So i started my spam frenzy on hacks section , soon after that Xfire became hacks mod and i envyed him , but i also thought 'hey if he can do it then i can too'. So i continued to spam spam spam , after a few months i saw my mistakes and what Rake/Xfire had said when they were closing thread , most of the time ofc i was wrong when i said something , almost always.
So i started learning from mistakes and became more and more experienced.
Despite smurf who became supporter in a few months , because he was experienced , it took me 1 year or more , people had been calling me spammer (i remember that most frequently it was efko.wbs who was saying that , mertol too i think and some others wich i don't remember , oh yea mby nooby too if i recall) everyone was asking why do i spam , and i kept saying i wanna become mod , everyone laughed and pissed me off saying i'll never be mod. Ofc one day i remember clearly , moon called me on w3-admin and asked me (along with flash) if i wanna help them in hacks section , i was delightful and ofc i said yes. I started caring more about hacks section and about what i said there. Soon after, 3 months or so i had supporter rank and 'powers'. I wish i saw the face of efko and others who said what they said when they saw me like that :D , and i felt victorious , not especialy cuz i became supporter , but because i proved the others wrong. Then the rest you probably know , after half an year or so i became moderator.
And to be continued until i get smod :D
Actualy if i think about it a bit , my story sounds like Naruto's :D

[RO]Claudiu
19th May 2008, 10:29 PM
nice storyes :) mine is short :

4 years ago i didnt have internet at home , i was playing from a internet caffe with very advanced computers . by that time they had 1gb ram . i was RPG game addict ( mu online , lineage 2 , dungeon siege , diablo 2 lotd etc ) i had mastered them all . i was playing lineage 2 cronicle 2 ( now they got to cronicle 7 or 8 ) i was so into that game that i played there 2 years of it , the net caffe owners got rich from the money i left them -.- .

one day the lineage server was down and because lineage cant be played on single player i searched the computer for other games , i found :

besides the ones i just mentioned up :

- earths special forces
- half life
- condition zero
- unreal torunament
- delta force
etc i cant remember them all

- WARCRAFT 3 ( vers 1.15 or 1.16 i think ) by then u got double stats if you had an item to boost stats or something like that : if you got butterfly on mortred it boosted her base dmg and it gave aditional dmg too .

i saw a guy playing w3 and i played with him . he taught me the game and i liked it , im not a skirmish player i started w3 with custom maps ( angel arena , tower defense , dota ) my first dota map was 5.84c , my first dota hero was mortred , i was such a noob , we played a 5v5 dota on lan , i picked mortred coz her name sounded dangerous lol , i cant remember the details of the game but i think i had fun , didnt know the items , just played her like the first time .

later ( after a few months ) i didnt have anyone to play with on multiplayer and i searched the internet for a w3 server , i found eurobattle.net :) i installed the patch and played on my first nick [RO]Claudiu . i actualy installed the eurobattlnet patch on all the computers of the internet caffe :)

later ( after a few months ) all the w3 lovers played on xpam , including clan old members ( they realy are old lol ) adn some dorky kids from the nearby colledge .

after the lineage server crashed i played w3 more eventhough i was heartbroken ... i played lineage and fell into an obsession so ..... i turned to w3 .....

i even made some screenshots of those golden times , here is a good one , bmp turned into a jpeg :

http://www.sharemobile.ro/share/claudia_gladiatoarea_modified.jpg

picture taken 4 years ago . in the dark elfen village . (picture was resampled to fit into the forum)

i was specialized in gladiators they were perfect tanks and perfect nukers at the same time , i had a custom buffer and healer with me and i made a 3 player party for pvp , usualy i could crush anything with just the skills : double sonic slash + tripple sonic slash + another 8 charges of focus sonic + sonic blast with vcious stance activated i could do a crittical per skill of 15k dmg , and normal players had max 12k hp , i mean the overhealthed dwarfs based on strength .

warcraft was a little simpler and less graphic but i liked it . the fact that it was not a rpg ... rpg is too much , they provoke dependence ... i should know .

1 year ago i got myself a computer for 100 euros , monitor and keyboard and motherboard and all .

http://www.sharemobile.ro/share/comp_modified.jpg

then i had a hard time adjusting to the lowest rezolution and options , ofc this ment no more lineage , no anything , just w3 and starcraft and diablo 2 .

amazingly i managed to install wow on this ancient computer nad i even played on blizzard serer ( the 1 month trial ) . then i switched to pirate servers but i had a hard time coz of the pvp noobs with better computers .

one time they killed me and my wisp was teleported in anotehr continent by the gm ... i spent some time swimming to get to the corpse ...... . i specialized in night elfes , i know all the night elfs quests and the one human quest with feeding a chicken ...

now i play dota the most time , i try to get safelisted but ... =)) no use with this pc i'd ruin the ss games , 4 frames per secound when i have more than 7 players on the screen casting spells so i am basicly useless , 600 rezolution and low grephics = small target , i try to target bane elemental with even normal attack and it is hard ( coz he drifts , doesnt walk on the ground ) .....

sorry about the long story .. i didnt know it is so much to say .. i tryed to make it short , this is realy a short version , very short . :)

phaNtom
23rd July 2008, 05:39 PM
I have some time, so I will post my story too! :D

Well, cca 5 years ago, there was one internet cafe where I was going to every day, and all my friends too:) Well, we always played ( simple warcraft, with buildings, units etc.), always there are massive games, whole day, always playing 4v4, 5v5.. Also, there were tours on lan that they organised in cafe, I played on some, some didnt :) ( there were 1v1 tours only )..
So, how time passes, we started playing some TD maps, that were old maps, and we were playing *Spellcraft map*, which was(in that time) really exciting :)
We played other maps too, like *Defence of the Castle* etc.
Anyway, one day, we started to play internet games... :)
We were often playing on original cd, not here.. :)
So, to the last summer, dota came in on our doors :D I dont know what version was at that time, but we played it every day 5v5 Xd
Ofcourse, it was everyone's favourite map -.- And one day I've decided to play it too(at the start I thought it is a hard map), but in a month or two, I played better than them.. I learn fast :D Anyway, before 2 years, or 3 I dunno, I got Internet at home, and asap I installed war3 and other games and played it on internet.. ofcourse I play it even today and enjoy in it.
Well, that was my story, it isnt too long at all :D
I hope u enjoy it, coz I am planing to stay here untill someone brake the server in pieces XD

PEACE MY DEAR eurobattle.net -ers :D
:beer:

pRiMe
26th August 2008, 01:05 AM
Better if i edit this crap...i think that i would get a slap from admins if they saw how i expressed my xpam feeling xD it was a joke but it is better if i edit ...

_Kyuubi_
27th August 2008, 05:29 PM
Ive started playing online games i think allmost 8 years ago.
In that time s internet caffe just oppened near my school! childrens thoose days! a net caffe near school its disaster^^. ive started cutting classes and spending large amounts of money 4 playing CS,heroes and the all star famous DIABLO!(im hardley w8ing for diablo3 to come). Then i revelation comed, i asked me parents to buy me a super PC and connecting it to internet, that happened after 2 years. because my parents didnt alowed my playing pc games, ive playd by hiding the truth aff my departures in town :D.-------------------------------------------------------------------------
after breaking mane keybords and disabling many mouses, i give up to cs, and starting playing w3( i love the campain mode RoC and TfT) random,td's,team hero survival,etc.
And the comed wow on blizz, and running out off founds ive sold my acount,and started playing on private servers. and after that comes Lineage 2 my love, ima l2 player with 5 years experience
here is a pic with my fav char: Human treasure hunter:X
After 3 years i started playing dota :D the version when BLOODSEEKER whas named FLAMESEEKER. and thats the story

zuzii
24th September 2008, 09:23 PM
I first entered here with nick ray. and 4k.Faythh XD after that I maked nick zuz and xfire banned me for acusing of ffa lvl up but thanx to rake and logistik case was viewed by them and unbaned me ! I posted all my ffa replays etc etc . . :D
after that every tour game I was playing I was acused of map hack and I was making tons of screenshots to prove my inocent :) etc etc . . . most of the ppl think that im tard kid :D but I dont care about no1 ^ ^cuz they are internet rats who dont have a nice rl life and in w3 they are " THE BEsTS " but when they go outside all ppl laugh about them and teasing them ^^ that's my opinion :D

Light_of_Hell
23rd February 2009, 07:26 PM
Wow!!! zuz the legend owner is back, he is so innocent.... :rolf:

InFyDelko
31st March 2009, 02:57 PM
Interesting stories guys...

:D:D:D

Perito
15th May 2009, 02:04 PM
Perito: (Join Date 12th August 2007)

Im leaving the crew today after spending few amazing years in this place. I had an incredible experience in this place and enjoyed every single second of it. From answering questions, to planning for projects, to fighting with crew members, to getting flammed the hell out of me, to banning flammers, to building this place to become a better server. I would like to post the final words as a super moderator, just out of respect to my friends and time I spent here.

Rake, Shakar: Thanks for the trust and respect you gave me. You allowed me to achieve and do everything I done. Thanks for your patience when I pm you 345835234 pms a day. I know many admins fought with you for replying to my Pms. I'm really glad I met you.

LifeDrainer: First friend in this place, before I even got promoted to anything. Only person who talked to me in person, me > u always :p

Extasy: I think you're the Serbian version of me. Very similar life styles, life experience, and point of views. You are great person, I hope we meet some day. Stay in touch.

Anomandaris: Seriously, I would never forget you or what you did to me. I thank you for every single second u wasted teaching me. You are my ultimate digital hero (Pikachu). I hope I see your name instead of Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg someday. You are, with no comparison, the smartest, most valuable person I met online(yes tay, your brother is smart). Good luck in your life. Stay in touch.

I would like to also thank everybody who I worked with or played with. From Taz., MiZiGe, Herr, Uber, Josh and Terror (Help Staff) to extasy, keny, drainer, devicim, tay and anom (SS staff). To everybody else (I would list all the staff here:), all of them were good friends)

Finally I want to say bye to ^Fear and all the great friends I found here. (specially clan tkc guys :p)

I was probably the fastest person to get promoted in this place :)

I came to this place by mistake, liked this place by coincidence, worked hard to improve it, got promoted and now I'm leaving knowing I did something great.

[sdm]love
15th May 2009, 09:30 PM
My first LAN game expirience was in "internet cafe" near my place....i typed it in "" cause it had only 6 computers...and its not real internet cafe :D:D....me and my friends were playing Call of Duty every weekends...i remmember...we used to play in CoD 1 that times...on map mp_pavlov.....all with snipers and 6 ppl on pavlov was like a big place...and being the best sniper was imba.... we loved it...one day there was no place to play cause 6 pc's were occupated :) the guys were playin' some game (warcraft) i didn't know that game then..they were playing dota...and 1 guy on the first PC was closest to me and he was playing with some spider(i guess broodmother) and i loved animals and i still love...and i tought that is cool to start that game :) i tought there are some others animals...like Tigers....lions.....but no what i find out was some bunch of heros no other animals :) but i still loved the game
So after some time we moved to Dota...no more Call of Duty...i remember my first hero was Crystal Maiden....:D i was OWNING my friends...but after some time i was bored playing 3v3...always same ppl...so i searched for online place to play...i was playing WoW that times...had 60 rogue on normal rate private server "Enchanted Kingdom" it was cool and i asked there for a online place to play DotA.......they said go to eurobattle.net....so i came here :) at start i was playing pub games in macedonia room :) i tought that arcane ring on Dragon Knight is AWESOME so i went with my friends to the net cafe and i pwned them...with arcane :P hhhh and they tought omg IMBA always have mana its sooo imba :D and after a while they installed eurobattle.net too....then in macedonia room i met Pinceta at that times Bloody_Pinceta...he asked me i see you good....want to come in clan YuMa ...he was shaman and Ale was chief....and he was saying "Our chief is very goood good" and the first 3 days i never met ale...but the third day...he came online and i was playing 1vs 1 vs him for a shaman :) and i was auto atacking...and i remember pinceta was observer and he said "You can try using last hit" and i said "I don't need last hit for 1vs1" i guess i didn't know what is that :D:Dhhh but somehow i was vengefull spirit and i won vs Ale 1v1 and he gave me shaman :) and i admmit after that he won me 1v1 21423143214213423142134 times :D:D whats important in clan YuMa i met my best friends that are my friends now....[YuMa]Ale,Jolpaz,Pinceta(now on Garena) ...EMPEROR!!! Sasa the KING :D hahaha (u sux btw) and i was good friend with Phantom too..but he left YuMa and forgot US! :D:D maybe i forgot somone nvm...i also played 1vs1 with JoLpaz....he was the first guy from YuMa that was safelisted(he was noob but Ogi.!!!-.- hahaha) we played mirror enigma....and he was last hiting and me auto atack...but i pwned him in battle...i used euls scepter and all enigma stuff and he said "I am noob just last hit...i dont have combinations like you" and i won that game too :D:D hhh and once we were playin' inside clan game :D and i said to Ale "JoLpaz is Safelsited,make him shaman" and he said Lol that nub ? and he realized he is not nub so JoLpaz thank me for the SHAMAN! :P:P then Ale was also Safelisted....and after JoLpaz and Ale i was safelisted too :) and when i said to my real life friends GoX_,Vlade ...Alex the KID! :D and some players that are not playing here anymore they said "OMG PRO SAFELISTED" hhhhh in that times Clan wars were popular in XPAM..now dont know why no more CW's -.- so i went for some time in GGC but i dont like the communication there its myabe better place for playing but it sux for friends...D:D so i am here now agian playing SS and having some FUN! btw Emperor u sux ONCE AGAIN!! :D
P.S i forgot to say that MuteD[A] best w3 player here NO MATTER WHO SAYS !! he is my friend too :) maybe he is not technically the best...but he is joker and he is fun and its more relaxing to play against him then somone else :D:D
Uuups forgot my Pro bros :) Slardar and Uky :D:D.....and the nubs Shadow,Stefi and all ex BMS crew :P
++ Saiyan u sux :D Macedonia is not noob country U SUCK!!! :D:D

UrbanEclectic
28th July 2009, 09:41 AM
my story is too long, so i have to write book...first edition will be in December...120$ on eBay...

XianTao
9th January 2010, 12:51 PM
you know what I really don't like? a bunch of good for nothing loosers who put some pictures from the internet instead of their damn ugly faces when posting on the forum

S4pPH1roN
7th June 2010, 05:00 PM
Xpam? I love it here! W3ROC @ Ebay 5$; TFT 10$; laughing ur ass off when you pwn some Xpam wannabie with DL and mass acolytes shortly after you are called "retarded n0ob" and advised to "l3arn to pl4y"? PRICELESS! :D

efko.wbs
7th June 2010, 07:34 PM
this is free gaming comunity so u cant expect much, if that hurts u go to da north. If all "wannabies" would buy orig. game so they would call u noob there after u pwn em there.

S4pPH1roN
7th June 2010, 07:46 PM
this is free gaming comunity so u cant expect much, if that hurts u go to da north. If all "wannabies" would buy orig. game so they would call u noob there after u pwn em there. I said nothing about "getting hurt" (?!); au contrare I was talking about having fun. I had some really great laughs here on this server - especially in aTs with my old mate Udis; we went really crazy strats all the time against any players we encountered - bad/good/pro - it dint matter to us at all. Ofc we dint go dual mass faerie dragons or mass peons with mass auras and scrolls against 50/2 dudes, but out of like 150 games we played in team I remember playing about 5 of them seriously - and still we had like 90% win rate. :-) So no sarcasm at all - I really love playing on Xpam.

Ancient Priest
11th October 2013, 11:22 AM
For all those i know and they know me:
I salute you. :tiphat:

It's been fun and i really loved this place.
Since 2002-2003 when i first joined this server i've had superb moments shared with many people on this community.
From the clan God Of War which was best at that time, till hypno made a competitive one, until dota became more popular than PG. Many special moments and a lot of fun.
Thank you XPAM for that.
It will always have a place in my heart as i've spent most of my childhood here.
I probably won't be visiting the forum anymore and the server as well so the oldest account on the server will be probably deleted in the near future : AncientPriest also the forum one which is also pretty old.

Respect to all those who were besides me leading the community. Respect to those who've been taking care of PG tours ever since i created the first XPAM tour by forum. Respect to the all time best PG players ( fuck toka, i think that was his name, he made a better PG score than me back in 2004 ). Respect to all time SS mods who've raised dota to a more skillful level.

Respect to Shakar(PG tours site creator), MM(owner), Nery(he helped me starting the pg tours), Marshall ( close friend and highschool coleague ), In.My.Control(right hand on PG tours), Xfire(pg tours, horibble player), DragonSlayer, TP-Moony(starmoon), Lukass, Flameseeker, Anomandaris, Amanda, Dryas, Error, eXtasy, Herr ( ftw potato ), lucky, Mizige, Palec ( finger ), Perito, Phantom, Taz, Becks[07], Firezzzz, GodOfWar, toka-, Hypnotic, Sky][Runner- and more which i forgot their names.
( The order i put these guys doesn't matter )

:respect:

We won't "see you around" so there's no use wishing that to you.
I'm still playing 1 game of dota2 from time to time so those willing can contact me.

I wish you all the best in life.

Cheers,
AncientPriest
or other nicknames
Storm-Rage, AncientPriest, Ioni, iCe, Refresh-

Taz.
17th October 2013, 12:26 PM
Hi AP! Nice to hear from you buddy. Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tazzzz

Hey All!

Been a very long time I haven't visited this place. Hope everyone is doing good. I've seen lotsa changes here... New forums, new mods/admins/leaders. I've had good moments here. Learned things from management, leading, decision making and teamwork. I still remember the day I got a message from an admin that I was promoted to supporter and was a mod in the technical support section. I was promoted at the same time with Perito (good friend of mine now). I had sent a long message explaining why I wanted that position and that I had the requirements when it wasn't even needed lol (I was Blazinfool back then). Thanks Xpam for every opportunity you gave me.

I'd like to send my warm regards to many of you but the list would be very long! The people I am talking about would know themselves :D.

Good luck to all :).