PDA

View Full Version : Report people that should be blacklisted there

Hovi
11th October 2006, 01:28 PM
I promised to renew page. I didnt do much yet so I will start with blacklist page.
Whenever you find someone who should be blacklisted for any reason, report it here.

I got first one today :S

balnazar
notd maphacker

So far new blacklist is there:
http://n0td.kilu.de/blacklist.htm
Members arent forbidden to play with them but its not recomended and playing with them may be reason for kicking out of the clan.

Post only replys about people that should be blacklisted, tx.

demkit
11th October 2006, 05:20 PM
dont forget Ltcol 123takbo xp=233k medals=none :noob: :noob: :noob:

Syrus
11th October 2006, 05:27 PM
kewell, don't need to mention why

P.S. althought alomst impossible it's possible to have that much xp without medals(u just have to suck so much that it's.. lol), coz in fast XP map u get all medals in 1 game

demkit
13th October 2006, 08:55 PM
here is replay of 2 maphackers
they ate my rpg :D :D :D
TOMIKA_CRO
balzanar

H3ndriX-pt
13th October 2006, 10:41 PM
kewell, don't need to mention why

P.S. althought alomst impossible it's possible to have that much xp without medals(u just have to suck so much that it's.. lol), coz in fast XP map u get all medals in 1 game

so u would have done 500k+ games always losing in w3 to have that exp :P =))

Nxuann
14th October 2006, 05:14 PM
Got a replay where a player used maphack. Nick:

mas0n

He first pings my position to tell me to go to center. Misclick? maybe.
But when the team is near base, he goes in a corridor south, and gets a flaregun in fog of war. He didn't use scope or whatever. Clear maphack, though the harm wasn't much (just a flaregun). Some things are quite suspicious after too (some pings), but couldn't watch them all.

demkit
25th October 2006, 05:58 PM
here is one more MH user Barri3
to bad that is our new member

Hovi
20th November 2006, 08:46 PM
Sems used maphack but he gets 2nd chance.
HE GOT 2ND CHANCE. That means no calling him maphacker, no insults etc.

Attachements: replay when he hacked, screenshots of our conversation

Nxuann
21st November 2006, 12:54 AM
Don't wanna keep arguing

**post deleted**

demkit
21st November 2006, 01:25 AM
I thought there were some clan rules somewhere about maphacking...
imo bypassing it once means it's worthless: how will you say who will get a second chance and who won't?

so... about this...
NO COMMENT
NO COMMENT
NO COMMENT
NO COMMENT

sems was honest and he admited so i dont have anything against his 2nd chance

lol
lol
nx stop craping about that retirement shit :p :p :p
is that some merc joke? :D
AND GET UR ASS IN GAME
NOW!!!! :p

Firebird
21st November 2006, 02:48 AM
I don't like to discuss it any further but fine. Sems isn't in clan n0td :). The only effect would've been his ban from the channel, and maybe recommendation not to play with him. He's also pretty new to notd and to playing with us, afaik.

Given all that and the fact that we tend to avoid black & white views, I think the decision is very understandable.

Hovi
21st November 2006, 10:49 AM
imo bypassing it once means it's worthless: how will you say who will get a second chance and who won't?

so... about this...
NO COMMENT
NO COMMENT
NO COMMENT
NO COMMENT

1, You are not in clan.
2, It's my decision, I talked about it with others, you should respect that.

Killer-Legend
21st November 2006, 11:32 AM
i am always with giving another chance when the maphacker admit it and he promissed not to do it again.

why we fuck him if he will be clean later ?

Syrus
21st November 2006, 01:41 PM
So it's ok if Nxuan reports somebody even if Nxuan is not in clan but it's not ok if he doesn't agree with your decision...

hmm..think about it

Hovi
21st November 2006, 02:20 PM
Its his oppinion and I respect it.

Edit: Syrus you are right, its good that Nx said what he thinks about it.

Chuot
21st November 2006, 02:37 PM
I'm retired from gaming, I'm not in clan, I don't N0TD anymore, so this issue does not affect me in anyway. However I will say my opinion about this

I agree with Nx on this point. There shouldn't be any exceptions if you already have rules for it.

1, You are not in clan.
No offence or disrespect towards Hovi, but I think you should not give mhers second chance. My question is: how can you be sure that the one you gives a second chance will not mh again?

i am always with giving another chance when the maphacker admit it and he promissed not to do it again.

We've already had experience with Kewell right? You were there when Grim gave Kewell another chance. After about 1 month he started hacking again... So... back to the same question I asked Hovi.

007_vlad
21st November 2006, 03:27 PM
All people deserve a second chance! it is our nature! btw u need to eplain ppl why they dont need maphack! I admit i used mh when i was noob but not for long and here i mean about 2 or 3 days when i realized ill destroy all the beauty of this map and stopped using it also i hoped using mh ill became a pro but it didnt happend but i got pro after alot of cool games with clan n0td and yz .... but finnaly dota corupted me too and i dont play that much notd like 3 moths before! I also hate the guy who does all by the book !!!! its is allright to do mystakes ...and also is alright to fix up those mistakes to prove the ppl that u are on the good road again! that's my oppinion like it or not!

Firebird
21st November 2006, 05:00 PM
I was going to post more here but in the end it's just about two opinions:
1) we don't ever want to play with someone who has used a mh, regardless of the situation (sorry vlad and a few others, I guess?)
2) we're going to thoroughly look at each case and see what is appropriate, given the circumstances

I've already listed the circumstances. The second opinion is clearly stated in the clan rules above point 1. Any further debate about 1 vs 2 is therefore pointless imho, or at the very least belongs somewhere else as a topic on its own.

Greets,
Birdy.

kann[nIx]
21st November 2006, 06:02 PM
i agree with firebird and nx. maphackers need to be prosecuted and arrested for ever, because no matter what they tell you, they will stay maphackers.
EXCEPT they chose to stop it themself and admit it without being chased.

im probably wrong in 20% of the cases, but point is that the rest will stay maphacker and you probably never notice again, so you have to make a decision.
either you say "we ban maphacking" or "we dont allow members to abuse maphacking".

anyway i made my decision allready. i wont spend time to worry about anymore and just dont accept games with possible maphackers in it.
pro wallhack is allowed ofc!

CRIER: i invented it <=> i name it
when i call it pro wallhack its correct!! iM nEvEr WrOnG

crier
21st November 2006, 06:12 PM
Well...

Some points that I wanna add:

1 - yes we have rules, we discussed the "ban cheaters" rule just some months ago and one point of that discussion was that the new recuits should access this forum EXACTLY so READ the RULES of the clan and know that maphacking or any other cheats arent allowed.

After that said, 2 thing:

a) "Sems" isnt on our clan, and hovi just came public to tell us that the guy cheated in one game with him once, and chattin with the dude some time after the game (days? weeks? looks like some days according to the screen shots of the chat) the guy in a friendly tone said that he used mh a couple of times and thats it. He wasnt trying to prove anything to anyone, just messing with his own fun and appeared to realize that.

b) By doing that, he just added the guy in a "warn" list. Hovi cant tell u, MERCs or whatever, what to do. If u, Nx, think we shouldnt play with the guy anymore, then dont play with him, simple. We cant "ban" him from the clan cos he's not into it, and a ban from games is a personal thing. We dont play with Kewell even if we get paid. But I'm sure Ms would probably love to play with him if she have the oportunity. Who am I to tell her not to? I dont see any rule in the clan that force me to play with one person and not that other person.

2 - About Hovs first reply to Nx, looks kindda harsh. But Nx asked for it. If u disagree with someone, express that without irony and u will be respected accordingly. Write dozens of "NO COMMENT..." is ask for a harsh reply. Specially when you DID MAKE a comment.

In any case ofc all ppl know that everybody is welcome to put opinions here. I'm just askin to avoid offensive behavior when there is no need of that.

Remeber: respect is what separates us from Kewells. :beer:

crier
21st November 2006, 06:15 PM
;459872']pro wallhack is allowed ofc!

It's "the pro's vision" german nab! :laugh:

and ofc its allowed :beer:

Kann: but it was YOU who named "pro's vision" when u created it!! contradictory german!!

Nxuann
21st November 2006, 07:17 PM
1, You are not in clan.
1. Yes I'm not in clan. That why you'll see that i rarely give my opinion about clan things, like chieftain change and such. imo, maphacking is about community, not clan, and I think i belong to that one.
2. Yes it's your personal opinion, and I will respect that, but I still have the right to point out what I think should be. Since the website seems to be down, since i couldn't quote your own rules, i just told you to remember the rules you had. Do whatever you want with them: change them so that they suit your behaviour, or they will be obsolete.

That means no calling him maphacker, no insults etc.
there was no insult, and i didn't refer to Sems as a maphacker, just talking about a generic maphacker.

About Hovs first reply to Nx, looks kindda harsh. But Nx asked for it. If u disagree with someone, express that without irony and u will be respected accordingly. Write dozens of "NO COMMENT..." is ask for a harsh reply. Specially when you DID MAKE a comment.
In any case ofc all ppl know that everybody is welcome to put opinions here. I'm just askin to avoid offensive behavior when there is no need of that.
There was no irony in the whole post, at least there was no intention. Just pointing out the facts.

Note: Due to Hovi's info, looks like this thread (or even the whole forum?) is only for clan, this is my last post in this thread accordingly to the moderators.

H3ndriX-pt
21st November 2006, 07:42 PM
just wanted to say im that kinda idiot who always gives opinion about all that raises some interest in me, and i think teh point here is kinda simple:

a)who dont wanna play with Sems, because he may use maphack again, and dont trust that he is honest about "not using mh anymore", don't play with him.

b)who wants to believe his word, play with him.

I believe that just because kewell used mh after he said he wouldn't, doesn't mean everyone will do the same. Especially a guy that (aparently, since i didnt read any logs) simply admits he uses mh with naturality, and says he won't use it again.

In the end it's a decision of hovi if he wants to ban him or not. However i think is fair that we all are informed that this guy already used mh, bc im sure many ppl will never play with him again.. the problem here is that this opens an exception, and what will u do if u start finding one MHer every day? u will give them all a 2nd chance?

Anyway, each case is a case, i wouldnt play with this guy anymore i think, but if he is not a jerk give him a chance ah its a game ffs :p

kann[nIx]
29th November 2006, 01:54 PM
omfg new investigations at the hack0r szene. our local reporter sais:

"Sadly, Clan VAMP members including me encountered more maphackers during our vampirism game. We have reason to believe one of them was Syrus using a namespoof. More action will be made until we come up with a conclusion together."

i assume we have to start our own investigations, because i have reason to believe syrus isnt able to use namespoof cause of insufficient user skillz in the whole. anyway this alarming report made me smile and i just coudnt keep back from you.

Syrus
29th November 2006, 05:10 PM
roflmao :D yea my biggest wish is to play with VAMP clan :D and even biggest not to use Syrus nick, and biggest wishes of all wishes is that i play vampirisim map lol

At least try to make something that ppl will belive for more then 0.01 sec

Hovi
29th November 2006, 05:14 PM
hahahahahahahahaahh nc :D

Hovi
6th January 2007, 11:15 PM
[smoke]eek maphacking, replay proves that clearly.

Hovi
6th January 2007, 11:59 PM
Next game, another maphacker, clan member!! AlphaCrusherPL
pinging mini at wave 1, pretty clear, after short chat, he told me he cheated.
Kicked from clan, banned from channel.

Funny thing is, that he saw my conversation in channel before game, when I banned the guy before and right after that he used maphack...

H3ndriX-pt
7th January 2007, 05:06 AM
some people are not too bright :p

anyway i thought this guy was in clan for some time already, i always see his nick when i go topaz --

Firebird
7th January 2007, 09:16 AM
That's why it's sad...

greek
11th January 2007, 10:51 AM
Played with a pvt _EGY_Sasa today it's clear that he used a mhack to get that neli.

SaladFingerPL
14th January 2007, 07:57 PM
floppydick - teamkiller... played with him 2 timed today, he teamkilled about 10 ppl

Firebird
14th January 2007, 08:11 PM
Do you have the replay Salad? (perhaps LastReplay.w3g)

Hovi
7th February 2007, 02:18 AM
floppydick - teamkiller... played with him 2 timed today, he teamkilled about 10 ppl

Tx Salad, I will ban him

Edit: Greek and Salad told me that he is ok now, so no ban.

demkit
17th February 2007, 01:08 AM
[mibu] maphacker here is chat log from N0TD channel

Sinn_Extension
17th February 2007, 03:51 PM
yes i mapked..:( i m sorry..i guess i made the biggest mistake of my life...
"I apolagise"...i ve also swared not to mh again ever in my life...if i get banned from eurobnet than it's the end of my gaming life...i whas banned on that [mibu] account...
Not my real account..not an ip bann..but if the saf decides i should be ban from bnet..then theres nothing i can do to reedem..
I belive whe all deserve a second chance...i got pissed i hacked ..i admited ..i got an account banned..i got on a banlist people dish me ..say shit about me i did a mistake..wount happen again..
So i let u decide:
"Come on pull the trigger this will be the last time."

Hell_1
17th February 2007, 04:54 PM
Whel its true everyone deserves a second chance.But u would have to learn to control ur temper from now on.Also if this happens again u will have to support the consecunces.Sayd all i gota say rest is up to the others

Syrus
17th February 2007, 05:35 PM
I say he knew what would happen, one of the reason he didnt want to post the replay, he knew it was wrong but continued doing it, and i see in last 2 months only MH ppl apologizing they will never do it again, but how can u be sure?

my solution = Grenade Luncher

Sinn_Extension
17th February 2007, 06:44 PM
how can i be shure u dont maphack.. my solution =Law...
like i said i sware on my mother...for me it means something..my mom dyed when i whas 3 ..i dont go around swaring on my mom execept i realy realy realy will keep my promis...
If i get a second chance u will know if i mh Syrus..maybe u wount lose time checking replays..maybe nobady will check replays ..but people know when someone mh...people always know..so if someone will complain i ruined the game using mh u will know what u have to do..
"Fear once instaled ..never goes away..

Syrus
17th February 2007, 07:22 PM
you can be sure by watching every replay since i started notd , but u prob wouldnt do that

Firebird
23rd June 2007, 10:08 PM
excessusfame has been banned for maphacking
(used mh by his own admission)

SaladFingerPL
24th June 2007, 12:47 AM
At least he was sincere about that :p

SaladFingerPL
29th June 2007, 03:49 PM
Next maphacker telling that he's using one.

[Grimfeast]
1st August 2007, 10:25 PM
[DT]Reddevil hosted hacked map. All [DT] people are banned from notd games.

[EndOfLine]
14th August 2007, 02:16 AM
pls ban tis maphack on our clan list .. oblivian_knight , see replay

Eek
22nd August 2007, 03:56 PM
[smoke]eek maphacking, replay proves that clearly.

I admit... A long time ago... I was playing NOTD and i went on a wrong path... And someone telll me: "you don't have maphack? :O" and i downloaded it ... The only time i used maphack and *BUF* i am on the forums... I can't belive it!

And people who use maphacks on Quick Plays and Custom Games all the time i never see them here... It's like an old say: "Only good people get cought" :|

demkit
11th September 2007, 06:55 PM
due to this screenshot i banned Necron i really dont think that we shoud first warn him

Nxuann
12th September 2007, 02:10 PM
No need to warn, he did it again. Logfile + screenshot tof Topaz. Watch out he got a friend admin!! haha.

demkit
12th September 2007, 05:04 PM
ty nx now i know my decision was good

Firebird
12th September 2007, 05:04 PM
I know what he said earlier justifies a ban, but don't provoke him too much please :). Not everyone here listens to reason...

sea.starry851
15th September 2007, 12:36 AM
that necron is shit in notd but hes good in tbr

Anomandaris
12th October 2007, 06:02 PM
Hello.

Phonix use mh.
I've suspected him for long time, he always has items he need...
Look at this replay.

List of items he got thanks to mh:
1:12 ammo box
4:00 kit
7:15 nelli (actually nx took it, not him)
8:15 u2 (look at it, 100% mh)
10:35 ss
14:30 mini (this one is rly funny)
15:45 brow
18:20 ss

Then i left cuz i was dead :(

demkit
12th October 2007, 06:52 PM
The Great All Seeing Eye..... -.- banned

SaladFingerPL
12th October 2007, 07:01 PM
Watch out for Anom The Great! kekeke

Trey_cz
12th October 2007, 07:32 PM
8:15 u2 (look at it, 100% mh)
14:30 mini (this one is rly funny)

LOL, but imho the best one is pinging BA before he saw it :)

Syrus
12th October 2007, 08:31 PM
he's copying kewell :p, was funny when he pinged BA half map away wihtout roadies nor flare :D i mean only special ppl can do that

Trey_cz
28th October 2007, 04:20 PM
Not sure what to do with him, so check replay + pict and decide.
in replay check time 1:01:50 - hes pinging brown pos and saying that he turned mh for finding items for us
the rest looks ok, so maybe he rly used mh in that brown pinging only, but after game i pmed him and that strange conversation is on picture

Btw. srry for crapy quality of that picture, screenshots taken in my w3 has teribly small resolution and i dunno why :( so i made 4 pict with camera in cell phone a put it together. Some help how to fix it or how to make chatlog would be nice :)

Anomandaris
28th October 2007, 04:33 PM
It all because of me :(. I was cring whole game for brown so he just wanted to help. I think now he knows that it was bad idea and no need to ban.

And I like the idea of making screenshot with cell phone's camera :)

[Grimfeast]
23rd November 2007, 09:45 PM
Maphack: PFC Salami_Aero
he admitted & demonstrated it.

demkit
23rd November 2007, 11:30 PM
;667524']admitted & demonstrated it.
this is good :D
but we have trouble with bot's banlist

Hovi
24th November 2007, 12:15 AM
Dont forget to post proves (replay, screenshot).

Trey_cz
15th January 2008, 08:50 PM
.H.S.Trhac
cz guy, was hosting Notd, filename was Night of the Dead II Final 1.4.w3x so i was suspicius. Hacked version. Hero exping is like 10 times faster, creeps hp is modified (gunned abo in less than minute) maybe something more, was enough for me on w4 - check included replay

I think all will agree with BAN for this guy from all our games :banned!:

Hell_1
25th May 2008, 10:28 AM
Kalabotz0r.

This guy was hostin Notd2 1.3b entered it after start the guy was a 600000 exact general. he tried saving 2 times and also in upper right corner is writen big cheated by aeron.

SaladFingerPL
21st June 2008, 11:10 AM
Deathboy00 - admitted of using MH. Couldn't ban him becuase N0TD was offline.

[Grimfeast]
27th July 2008, 04:45 PM
Admitted + shaman ruled cheating was clear in replay.
EOL still welcome if no future cheats.

[EndOfLine]
27th July 2008, 06:19 PM
:thumbUP: NOTD rulez

respect respond and relax :noob:

lyracor
30th October 2008, 06:39 PM
insulting

SaladFingerPL
31st October 2008, 01:03 AM
Put 'em on blacklist today.

[EndOfLine]
31st October 2008, 10:09 PM
lyra is darkacid? :confused:

lyracor
1st November 2008, 08:20 AM
lyracor = darkacid = silky = darkac1d = n0td_faq + many more :)

lyracor
21st November 2008, 10:55 PM
julie:beer:

Firebird
21st November 2008, 11:48 PM
Elaborate please, we can hardly blacklist all generals :).

Edit: used hacked code, now knows it's not allowed. Treat as hacker if again used in game.

Fahque_L
23rd November 2008, 11:37 PM
thought i would add that Julie and Venere are the same person. Treat either name as hacker if u see them load huge xp code.

Candy-Flip
24th November 2008, 04:41 PM
rofl i played another game with julie last week and (s)he was captain, its kind of weird to 500k in week i can post replay if needed

Firebird
24th November 2008, 09:33 PM
No need I guess, just keep a very close eye on it :)

Firebird
17th December 2008, 01:16 AM
Really not much more to add... self-admitted.

Nickname is X-Phantom-X, shaman of clan God of the War. Nickspoof-verified in second screenshot.

fingontinuviel
27th December 2008, 11:00 AM
Self admitted MH-er =\
Nickname is the_jovis.

lyracor
27th December 2008, 11:04 AM
the_jovis = nick
i cant attach replay atm/ill do it laterz

Firebird
27th December 2008, 11:51 AM
"of cos I am" - geez

bakus23
25th August 2010, 12:42 PM
player Pink <-hacker 8000000 exp BrigGen and he even dont know how to play with med/demo