PDA

View Full Version : Football !

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Palec
1st September 2006, 09:07 AM
Well, I know we dont have such topic... and I convinced myself about creating it after World Cup one... Cause I saw there many wise comments. I mean there were many pointless, but overaly that topic was good. I am great fan of this discipline. And I know some of you guys too. Soon we will have Euro Cup eliminations. Champions League or UEFA cup and ... we have no topic about football... So whats an idea of this one? Post EVERYTHING connected with the greatest discipline ! I mean your thoughts about particular players, tactics, your favourite teams ... etc. I hope it will be sticky, since the moderator of the "OFFTOPIC" is football fan too :)

Palec
1st September 2006, 09:14 AM
Sorry for double but I wanted to make some intro and now I wanna to post something for you guys...

I found this video and what can I say... I've almost cryed while I was watching it::o: ... hymn of the Liverpool in the background and our goalkeeper... I was goalkeeper too and I know this feeling, how it's like... but try to imagine about 60.000 people.. they are watching your every move and the MEGA pressure before the shoot, but when you save it about 60.000 people clap their hands... (your fans cause you had great save and fans of the opposite team, cause their player had nice shoot) I cannot describe this feeling... but it's like you could reach the sky:)

" You will never walk alone ..." ::o:

Enjoy..
http://www.maxior.pl/?p=index&id=29139&20

DA_SASQUA4
1st September 2006, 10:31 AM
palec u did something that should have been done pretty much earlier. gj
omg dudek is really like a cat - just XTREME reflex.
the last time i dropped a tear from my eye was at the semi-final Villareal - Arsenal when Riquelme had do take a penalty. i thought everything was over for us but jens cought the penalty. its really nice to have such moments of suspence when ur adrenaline rises 8)

Nery
1st September 2006, 12:41 PM
I hope it will be sticky, since the moderator of the "OFFTOPIC" is football fan too :)
Done ;)

Check this video (http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=113&d=1140515766)... it's insane :p

Btw, about Euro2008 Qual., Poland & Serbia will play vs us and only the first two teams go to the final stage...so one of us will be out :p

PS: Check this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu34Iezwgp8) too ^^Ricardo ftw :D ->

FiRezzzz
1st September 2006, 12:49 PM
A whole sports section is needed in my opinion,i can see that there is a topic about basketball world cup going really popular,ive never read it since iam not much of a basketball fan,but it looks popular.
besides,there is just too much about soccer to talk about,one thread isnt enough.
anyway getting related to the topic,iam too damn happy arsenal have signed Baptista and Gallas,got rid of 2 great players who didnt want to play for them.

DA_SASQUA4
1st September 2006, 12:52 PM
wtf????????????????????????????????? they HAVE SIGNED BAPTISTA AND GALLAS????????????? havent heard that. if its true ...... ooooo man gimme a link to the site plsssssss :D

FiRezzzz
1st September 2006, 12:56 PM
www.arsenal-mania.com ;)
In more joyous news,we got rid of Cygan,GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

DA_SASQUA4
1st September 2006, 01:34 PM
c this 8)

imaginary
1st September 2006, 01:43 PM
Hehee great topic,im glad we have this now..me <<<< huge football fun ^ ^

Since in Italy we had this mess with their scandals,n teams gettin punished blabla we all know what happened,im mostly interested in Premier League this season,i see Man.Utd has started very well,Chelsea got the big name signings,Arsenal got the "wise ones",though not startin well..Liverpool will be very competitive probably,so expectin a great season there ;)

As for my preferences..im with Aston Villa basically(:P),but i like much Liverpool n Arsenal from the big ones..instead i dislike Chelsea:wacko:
EDIT: Muahahah that is really funny da_sasqua! :D :D

FiRezzzz
1st September 2006, 01:48 PM
c this 8)
ROFLMAO

DA_SASQUA4
1st September 2006, 01:52 PM
i share nearly the same as imaginary's opinion - ofc my favourite team is arsenal but i like aston villa and wigan. wigan - dunno exactly but they r a pro team since ... about 10 years (a great jump from amateurs to pro in the premier league only for 10 years).
for me man utd are gonna take the trophey this year - chelsea sux !!! no matter how much money does roman abramovich have - i will never like them 8)
imaginary - pm with your e-mail so i can give u a dozen of arsenal clips 8)

EDIT:nery's first video made me spit some of my sandwitch on my monitor. my father cought his head with hands when he saw it too :D rofl

KeweLi
1st September 2006, 03:02 PM
Sorry for double but I wanted to make some intro and now I wanna to post something for you guys...

I found this video and what can I say... I've almost cryed while I was watching it::o: ... hymn of the Liverpool in the background and our goalkeeper... I was goalkeeper too and I know this feeling, how it's like... but try to imagine about 60.000 people.. they are watching your every move and the MEGA pressure before the shoot, but when you save it about 60.000 people clap their hands... (your fans cause you had great save and fans of the opposite team, cause their player had nice shoot) I cannot describe this feeling... but it's like you could reach the sky:)

" You will never walk alone ..." ::o:

Enjoy..
http://www.maxior.pl/?p=index&id=29139&20

WALK ON with hope in your heart
and YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE!
You'll never walk alone!!!

Artificial
1st September 2006, 06:35 PM
I like to watch football
Inter is in my heart since I watch
also I like Arsenal, Barca and Bayern Munchen
I really hope Inter will won the championship this year
also I am really glad that the truth about the "old lady" came up
I always knew that they are paying the judges etc.
I hope they never get in seria A.

greets

KeweLi
2nd September 2006, 06:57 AM
They will likely go back up after 2 seasons...

DA_SASQUA4
2nd September 2006, 10:07 AM
i hope not 8) i dont like juve. in fact i dont like italian football 8)

WarS0ul
2nd September 2006, 11:06 AM
Good thread , my faivorate teams are barca , milan , cheals and juva , but then agian maybe not so more about the last one ..

KeweLi
2nd September 2006, 11:22 AM
Good thread , my faivorate teams are barca , milan , cheals and juva , but then agian maybe not so more about the last one ..

You only support the title winners i see...:closed:

Artificial
2nd September 2006, 02:23 PM
What a loyal fan of juve you are...
They have crisis and you don't support them anymore? :blink: :closed:

Palec
2nd September 2006, 08:47 PM
About Juve I am impressed... impressed about some players behaviour like: Del Piero or Buffon... Barcelona or other team would pay for Buffon more than for the best forward player. Barca improved their defence line a lot but they still as always have no goalkeeper at high level. About Del Piero, he's the icon of Juve, I admire him a lot.

Soon... 20:30 is Poland vs Finland game... I can hardly wait ! Our new Netherland Coach, Leo made great mental job with our players.. lets see what they represent by football skills. GOGOG POLAND ! ~~

Ykc
2nd September 2006, 09:14 PM
ye and Serbia vs Azerbejan ... that would be cool on empty stadium in Belgrade. ^^

WarS0ul
2nd September 2006, 11:06 PM
What a loyal fan of juve you are...
They have crisis and you don't support them anymore? :blink: :closed:

I dont support liers and cheaters sorry

HeRo-HuNter
3rd September 2006, 12:12 AM
Italy - Lithuania 1:1 SEE THIS!:cool: :laugh:

In the whole World Cup only Zidane could beat Buffon and that was from 11m. We beat him in 20 min in Naples !!!:p
Btw Italy couldnt control and press us to difence in the whole game and we even had some 2-3 good chanses to win!

imaginary
3rd September 2006, 12:50 AM
Omg nice result Hunter..
Jaja Moldova - Greece 0-1 but we kindda sucked,missed a penalty n generally played just enough to win..blah
In our group Bosnia won easy against Malta 5-2 n Norway won in Hungary 1-4 O.o
Tomorrow is the big friendly game Brazil v Argentina in England,i cant wait to watch this =)

Jmw.
3rd September 2006, 01:27 AM
SerBia 1 0 Azerbejdzan ;) just to know ex WerDer and hamburg Brazilian Striker Ailton sign up for Res Star Belgrade Go Go red Star

jostavo
3rd September 2006, 02:57 AM
EGYPT won Porandy 4-1 :) in Africa :p

btw sad news my Clup '' Alahly'' [[ best clup in Africa lost his player befor 2 days he dead when he was trning with his mates :(( very sad he is just 23 years old and very good player

''' Hope God Fogive Him''''

DA_SASQUA4
3rd September 2006, 10:11 AM
huhuhu Romania 2:2 Bulgaria. the biggest favourite in our group F is the Netherlands and the second are Bulgaria and Romania. they controlled the game 80 minutes but with 2 strikes from our left winger Martin Petrov we equalized :0 even our striker bozhinov was 1v1 against a defender but couldnt make a trick to pass by him. + a red card to number 4 (a DC) who stopped martin petrov's sprint which would have left him 1v1 with the goalie.
gg romania - ur fans booed on our national anthem u jerks. u made such attacks by the media to us to our national team to our nation !!! but the answer from our coach hristo stoichkov was great. let me tell these who dont know: at the press conference with our coach and the romanian media our coach just said COME TO ATTENTION! then he stayed without saying a word for 5 minutes and then DISSMISSED! great answer huh.
for the match - lol there was a situation in which 2 players from romania just fell in our penalty area pretending to be fouled!!! the referee waved on but didnt show them the yellow for simulation.
gg. we're waiting in sofia. there ull hear us booing your anthem.
btw what is ur team - air under pressure. :D u made a lot of noise but did less than expected and not enough for a home match. u expected 5:0 win over us and your media was afwully bad with our team.
suck my **** and have a nice day i say in such situations :D

EDIT: jostavo gj 8) u won the african nations cup. i watched all your games and also the ivory coast's too. u stayed calm all the tournament and won it 8)

imaginary
3rd September 2006, 09:44 PM
Uhm Brazil owned Argentina 3-0 in the friendly :closed:
Elano two goals - Kaka one
Many different players from the ones that played in World Cup for both sides,also both countries with new coaches..

N rofl West Ham has signed Mascherano n Tevez??! Omg..O.o

DA_SASQUA4
3rd September 2006, 09:47 PM
well its only a Loan deal so they only pay their salaries and not more than 10 millions to their clubs.
i still havent seen Emirates Stadium on a matchday ;( we have 3 tv programmes that show all the english and spanish matches but they alwayz put arsenal on the pay-per-view channel :( i have seen it only on pics though

Artificial
3rd September 2006, 09:49 PM
Elano two goals

wtf I hear this player for the first time?
he scored 2 goals, it seems he is good
is he young a rising star maybe?

imaginary
3rd September 2006, 09:52 PM
I've heard of him in recent past but dont think he's too young..ill check some info now :p

EDIT: Ok i think thats good enough ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elano_Blumer

DA_SASQUA4
3rd September 2006, 09:54 PM
hmmm a great brazilian talant - kerlon and denilson. denilson signed for arsenal but dunno where kerlon playz. both are forwards and kerlon is amazingly fast. for denilson - havent seen him yet 8)

Ykc
3rd September 2006, 11:29 PM
Uhm Brazil owned Argentina 3-0 in the friendly :closed:
Elano two goals - Kaka one
Many different players from the ones that played in World Cup for both sides,also both countries with new coaches..

N rofl West Ham has signed Mascherano n Tevez??! Omg..O.o

becouse the owners of F.C. Corinthians want to buy West Ham. thats the reeason.

imaginary
3rd September 2006, 11:48 PM
Aha..anyway its impressive to me,lucky West Ham -_-
Well Denilson n Kerlon i know them both from FM2006,they're very good there,n(dont laugh now) for those who dont know,this game is VERY close to reality in most of its aspects :)
I didnt find anythin on Denilson(not the most known one),but here's info on Kerlon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerlon
Read its interestin,he has this special technique with the ball..a trick,hehe i've seen it in news on tv sometime ago,rather long time ago..dont remember but maybe it was about him xD

Ykc
3rd September 2006, 11:53 PM
all serbia plays FM so no one will laugh at you :)

u can try www.hattrick.org its online manager vs other ppl

and watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlqql38XkY power of Kerlon aka Seal(Foca)

imaginary
4th September 2006, 12:05 AM
I watched it n watched all the rest about him too,hehe
Omg,the kid has talent for sure
Very good touches on the ball,good finishin,very fast runnin,n takes beautiful free kicks as well..wow :ohmy:
That dribble is soo funny,especially the way defenders try to stop him..muahahah they can only bring him down ^ ^
Seems lame but its allowed "kind of" dribble,rofl

EDIT: Oh n i used to play another online manager game,it was quite good,but i got bored of it in the end..didnt even finish a season:P
Im ok with just FM,love it n been playin for 8 years now(since CM3 :))

DA_SASQUA4
4th September 2006, 09:21 AM
I didnt find anythin on Denilson(not the most known one),

well he's the brazilian U-19 captain. thats enough to say how talented he is 8)

Palec
5th September 2006, 07:07 PM
Eh... Tomorrow is the Poland vs Serbia match, but I wont be able to see it due to work :( After the last loss vs Finland it will be kinda hard to play vs such team like Serbia, but I do believe in my team and the score like 0-0 or 1-1 would be nice. Hope the coach will make some changes in line up.

Nery
5th September 2006, 07:24 PM
Predictions for the next 6 games :p:

06/09/06 -- Finland 0 - 2 Portugal :clap:

07/10/06 -- Portugal 6 - 0 Azerbaijan :cool:

11/10/06 -- Poland 0 - 2 Portugal :yum:

15/11/06 -- Portugal 6 - 0 Kazakhstan :laugh:

24/03/07 -- Portugal 3 - 1 Belgium :nanana:

28/03/07 -- Serbia 0 - 1 Portugal :mello:

:peace: :peace:

Ykc
5th September 2006, 07:27 PM
u will see how serbia plays. and power of our striker Nikola Zigic

Artificial
5th September 2006, 07:46 PM
predictions by a neutral
06/09/06 -- Finland 1 - 3 Portugal

07/10/06 -- Portugal 3 - 0 Azerbaijan

11/10/06 -- Poland 0 - 0 Portugal

15/11/06 -- Portugal 1 - 0 Kazakhstan

24/03/07 -- Portugal 1 - 0 Belgium

28/03/07 -- Serbia 1 - 1 Portugal

p.s. Germany pAwnEd portugal in wc :D

0nslaught
5th September 2006, 07:54 PM
Hey the secret is lifted about what Materazzi really said to Zidane in the World Cup finals which set him off.
Zidane said to Materazzi, who pulled Zidanes T-Shirt, that he could have it after the game if he really wants it. Then Materazzi said he would rather have his sister.

Nery
5th September 2006, 07:57 PM
predictions by a neutral that doesnt understand a shit about football, ~i guess~
06/09/06 -- Finland 1 - 3 Portugal

07/10/06 -- Portugal 3 - 0 Azerbaijan

11/10/06 -- Poland 0 - 0 Portugal

15/11/06 -- Portugal 1 - 0 Kazakhstan

24/03/07 -- Portugal 1 - 0 Belgium

28/03/07 -- Serbia 1 - 1 Portugal

11/10/06 -- Poland 0 - 0 Portugal --> Nice joke ^^
15/11/06 -- Portugal 1 - 0 Kazakhstan --> LOOOOL =)) =)) =))
28/03/07 -- Serbia 1 - 1 Portugal --> keep dreaming:happy1:

p.s. Germany pAwnEd portugal in wc :D
yea so what ? Im happy with the 4th place... where was macedonia ? :D

Zidane said to Materazzi, who pulled Zidanes T-Shirt, that he could have it after the game if he really wants it. Then Materazzi said he would rather have his sister. :blink: :laugh:

Korozja
5th September 2006, 10:22 PM
Zidane said to Materazzi, who pulled Zidanes T-Shirt, that he could have it after the game if he really wants it. Then Materazzi said he would rather have his sister.
Yeah, i have read about this today :D funny ( my ava :D)

but about 1:3 vs Finland - n/c. We are noobz :f

DaXy
6th September 2006, 04:38 AM
wanna bet that Serbia will pwn Portugal 3-1? ;p

Artificial
6th September 2006, 12:39 PM
11/10/06 -- Poland 0 - 0 Portugal --> Nice joke ^^
15/11/06 -- Portugal 1 - 0 Kazakhstan --> LOOOOL =)) =)) =))
28/03/07 -- Serbia 1 - 1 Portugal --> keep dreaming:happy1:

yea so what ? Im happy with the 4th place... where was macedonia ? :D

:blink: :laugh:

Who lied you about that I am from Macedonia? :D
nahh Macedonia are noobs
anyway they know sometime to make surprises
Macedonia-England 2-2 lol
plus Artim Sakiri scored from corner kick :D

KeweLi
6th September 2006, 12:52 PM
I dont support liers and cheaters sorry

i thought u support barcelona....

KeweLi
6th September 2006, 12:56 PM
About Tevez and Mascherano going to West Ham...i think its awesome! Of cause im not a west Ham supporter...but how great now that he is in the best league..and the league i watch most. Now i get to see him in the EPL.

Btw..i doubt these 2 will do so well. How many South American players have struggled in the EPL? I never see Tevez run back in defense like the EPL fowards are required to.

imaginary
6th September 2006, 01:05 PM
Btw..i doubt these 2 will do so well. How many South American players have struggled in the EPL? I never see Tevez run back in defense like the EPL fowards are required to.

Ye true..most(n good names) failed to make an impact,Kleberson,Heinze,Pandiani,Veron,Forlan..

I think most succesfull are Gilberto Silva,n Juan Pablo Angel :)

EDIT: N tonight its France v Italy hehee,time for a little revenge maybe..^ ^

DA_SASQUA4
6th September 2006, 10:02 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Bulgaria 3 : 0 Slovenia. We get first in our qualifyier group while Romania make a draw with Albania, zuahaha noobs :D. They canceled our 120% goal + didnt give a 120% penalty so that could have been 5:0 for us. gg

imaginary
6th September 2006, 10:09 PM
Jaja France is winnin 1-0 n what a goal Govou omg..nice game,n just started;)

Omg 21 min into the game already 2-1 France,very good game!!

EDIT: Finished,gg France 3-1 Italy sucked! Very good first half,second was boredom..

Finland - Portugal 1-1 Finland could have scored more goals at first half
Macedonia - England 0-1 Crouch keeps scorin for England O.o Macedonia tried..
Holland - Belarus 3-0
Poland - Serbia 1-1
Lithuania - Scotland 1-2
Ukraine - Georgia 3-2 n that means that Italy are in 5th place in group..Scotland first with 6 here
San Marino - Germany 0-13 ROFL
N LoL N.Ireland - Spain 3-2 with Healy scorin all three for his country..

DA_SASQUA4
6th September 2006, 10:45 PM
yeah henry and govou. go go go france :happy2:

Hypnotic_MKD
6th September 2006, 11:54 PM
Macedonia lost to England :hang:

ProfileScorp
6th September 2006, 11:54 PM
revenge fucking italians :p (no offense:D)
3-1

omfg, am i seing good...? san marino germany 0-13? =))

Artificial
7th September 2006, 12:02 AM
damn Macedonia-England 0-1
some mistakes made...
anyway gg :D
0-1 is not so bad

@ no_nam if there were many mistakes it would have been 0-5...

_Spartan_
7th September 2006, 12:08 AM
Macedonia lost :(
Bad...
Many mistakes made, arfiticial....
Many!!! 2 sure penalties were not decieded... ffs

razzzor007
7th September 2006, 01:24 AM
My avatar says all.
DIANMO ZAGREB!!!!!
Please click on links under my signature.

KeweLi
7th September 2006, 03:34 AM
Macedonia lost :(
Bad...
Many mistakes made, arfiticial....
Many!!! 2 sure penalties were not decieded... ffs

did u expect them to beat the almighty England?

DA_SASQUA4
7th September 2006, 10:43 AM
lol macedonia dont have a chance against england. gg btw 8)
about germany 13 - 0 san marino: if u dont know san marino search in the net and find info about this country. it's with the size of a town actually so what have u expected? 8)

Nery
7th September 2006, 03:32 PM
Finland - Portugal 1-1
We sucked so hard...:chief: :hair: :mellow:

0nslaught
7th September 2006, 03:39 PM
13-0 and I didnt watch it :bhead: Thats an oldschool result, so hilarious :p

Artificial
7th September 2006, 04:43 PM
We sucked so hard...:chief: :hair: :mellow:
I heard some roumors...
There's a posibilty that Portugal will get disqualified from all of this because of some problems in the league connected with Gil Vicente and Belenenses
We'll know in few days
nery you knew about this?

Nery
7th September 2006, 05:24 PM
I heard some roumors...
There's a posibilty that Portugal will get disqualified from all of this because of some problems in the league connected with Gil Vicente and Belenenses
We'll know in few days
nery you knew about this?
Ye,.. :chief: but that problem was solved today, thx god ! :)

FiRezzzz
7th September 2006, 06:11 PM
Italy looked so lost without totti yesterday,they sucked really hard.
about revenege,i really love france,but there is nothing that would revenge a worldcup loss.:smile3: :smile3:

Artificial
7th September 2006, 08:25 PM
Italy looked so lost without totti yesterday,they sucked really hard.
about revenege,i really love france,but there is nothing that would revenge a worldcup loss.:smile3: :smile3:

maybe another world cup? :D or at least euro cup :)

DaXy
7th September 2006, 09:48 PM
govou IMBA im glad they pwn italy .... italy football sux a lot ;p

S4pPH1roN
7th September 2006, 10:50 PM
Well i aint fotball fan - but recently i came across one rlly nice site - with .... ehm .... football girls :laugh: .... well .... ehm ..... a little bit naughty fotball chicks :laugh:

DA_SASQUA4
8th September 2006, 10:25 AM
i think i know what u r talking about 8) a fr gave me some pics of chicks who represent every nation from the world cup 8)

KeweLi
8th September 2006, 06:22 PM
LIVERPOOL VS everton TOMMOROW NIGHT!

[GR]Leonidas
8th September 2006, 06:38 PM
I guess you are EVERTON fan right?

Artificial
8th September 2006, 07:05 PM
I hope the result
0-3

DA_SASQUA4
8th September 2006, 09:22 PM
me 2 8) everton deserved to play in champions league last season but cuz of liverpool uefa changed the rules. that's why i will cheer for the toffies. gl
btw tomorrow arsenal - m'boro 8)

Artificial
8th September 2006, 10:22 PM
btw tomorrow arsenal - m'boro 8)

you remember one time, I think 1 or 2 years before
arsenal m'boro 4-3 or something like it?
DAMN it was so interesting game

DaXy
9th September 2006, 12:41 AM
m'boro with 2 new good defenders ;p

i hope for nice match ;p

KeweLi
9th September 2006, 02:37 AM
No way WE are way better than everton. Only good players in everton are beattie, cahill, andy johnson, mcfadden. Liverpool have a whole PRO SQUAD

DA_SASQUA4
9th September 2006, 09:08 AM
well not as chelsea's stupid dream team (i say stupid dream team cuz they r like a dt but are not invulnereable)
at that match m'boro 4 - 3 afc - i liked more arsenal 7 - 0 m'boro last season 8) we could have scored twice more

DaXy
9th September 2006, 04:21 PM
mwahAHHAhahHAHAH you-re the way better ;p and u lossing 2-0 ;p

Artificial
9th September 2006, 04:23 PM
No way WE are way better than everton. Only good players in everton are beattie, cahill, andy johnson, mcfadden. Liverpool have a whole PRO SQUAD

The momental result says everything :D
Liverpool :noob:

KeweLi
9th September 2006, 04:33 PM
WTF. FOWLER sucks, i knew he was crap from the start. Why the hell did they use him for bloody 63mins. And they frickon put Kuyt in reserve...also subing Crouch.

DaXy
9th September 2006, 04:39 PM
Crouch = batten ,he is just skinny idiot and i dont like him ,his style...
i like only gerrard ...

ohhh my ,in this min its 3-0!!! lolZ

KeweLi
9th September 2006, 04:48 PM
Seriously..i feel like crying because we had the players to win..but we didn't use them

Artificial
9th September 2006, 05:04 PM
I hope the result
0-3

:rolf: :happy1: :music: :tiphat: :noob: :beer:

If someone listened to me and put money onm Everton would have been rich man :D
A joke that happened :rolf:

DA_SASQUA4
9th September 2006, 08:10 PM
liverpool :noob: :happy2: lol rly today i put some bettings and usually i bet twice - once with the expected results and once with some "shitty" results. my normal sheet didnt win but the "shity" one did and mainly becuz of liverpool zuahahahahahaha. btw i don't bet on arsenal cuz i dunno what to expect from them actually ... i would have lost if i put on them today - only 1:1 with m'boro... well at least it ain't 0:3 against everton :clap:

imaginary
9th September 2006, 08:16 PM
Hmm so Arsenal still stays too low..:S

DA_SASQUA4
9th September 2006, 08:20 PM
yeah but i hope they'll improve. every team has ups and downs and has to keep their headz up. last season we started bad as well but we got to the final in paris and with a bit more luck we could have won the trophey of europe. but ofc its too early to make predictions and conlcusions so let's wait and keep our fingers crossed for the gunners. new signings have to addapt and others get into the game.

Artificial
9th September 2006, 11:58 PM
go go INTER go go INTER go go INTER go go INTER go go INTER
the championsssssssssssss :beer:
INTER-FIORENTINA 3 - 2

:happy2: :wav:
Fiorentina had been :duel: :pet: : :gun: : :gun:

INTER FIORENTINA
Cambiasso 11' Toni who cares which minute
Cambiasso 41' Toni who cares which minute :p
Ibrahimovic 61'

good goals by cambiasso and Ibrahimovic
but also Toni good headers

Toldo,Cambiasso, Ibrahimovic, Figo :respect:
and also Toni :respect:

gg

KeweLi
10th September 2006, 07:32 AM
Inter are imba now...taking Vieira and Ibrahomavic

Artificial
10th September 2006, 02:10 PM
Inter are imba now...taking Vieira and Ibrahomavic
Yea but
did you watched the game?
Vieira was nothing special, Ibrahimovic wasn't bad but also wasn't great

FiRezzzz
10th September 2006, 02:14 PM
i dunno wtf is goin on with arsenal,liverpool and tottenham :hair:
i thought this is gonna be an awesom season for three of them,instead they r leaking valuable points :hang:

Palec
10th September 2006, 03:07 PM
i dunno wtf is goin on with arsenal,liverpool and tottenham :hair:
i thought this is gonna be an awesom season for three of them,instead they r leaking valuable points :hang:

And thats the greatest thing in football :) It's unpredictable and I love it xD However I am not fan of Chelsea, I am far more closer to MU or Liverpool.

imaginary
10th September 2006, 03:43 PM
Also Primera Division is very very interestin this season guys,Spanish clubs(in total,not just the big ones) signed some very very good players..

sasha
10th September 2006, 04:19 PM
West Ham ... with Carlos Tevez , and Javier Mascherano...
They could make something

DaXy
10th September 2006, 04:39 PM
they will make 5-8place in league, nothing else...

im still pretty sure that no1 can parry to Barca coz they play always best football

Hypnotic_MKD
10th September 2006, 04:53 PM
Inter are always so close to win the title, but they just don't have luck.
They've gotta win this one.

KeweLi
10th September 2006, 05:35 PM
Im waiting for West Ham to kick off...

Artificial
10th September 2006, 06:16 PM
Inter are always so close to win the title, but they just don't have luck.
They've gotta win this one.

yea that's true
but you see, JUVENTUS CHEATED
Inter was playing fair games and they deserved the last year trophy.
From your mouth, to god ears :D

Shayna
10th September 2006, 07:33 PM
hate football

DA_SASQUA4
10th September 2006, 10:16 PM
they will make 5-8place in league, nothing else...

im still pretty sure that no1 can parry to Barca coz they play always best football

first about west ham - west ham won't get in the leading 4 in the end of season that's for sure but can take a Uefa cup place (5-8) and that's for sure 8)
about barca - hmmm it seems they can be parried. same things were said about smellsea (oops chelsea) last season but they were beaten in champions league and now they don't look sharp enough to take the premier league title. 8)
so Wigan Athletic 4ever 8) i like their soul and the spirit they play with + the evolution they have made since been established 8)

DaXy
10th September 2006, 10:50 PM
hate football

ahahhahah girls ;p

im pretty sure Barca will own CL again ;p

slave
10th September 2006, 11:06 PM
i hate villareal

Artificial
10th September 2006, 11:12 PM
I forgot to mention
maybe someone mentioned but reminder won't be bad :D
juventus-rimini 1-1
:rolf:

DA_SASQUA4
11th September 2006, 10:23 AM
i hate villareal

lol why??? i like them quite much - a small town with a club which got to semi-finals in champions league and could have got to the final. what dont u like in them ?

KeweLi
11th September 2006, 12:47 PM
LIVERPOOL for the 6th CHAMPIONSLEAGUE!!!

slave
11th September 2006, 06:23 PM
lol why??? i like them quite much - a small town with a club which got to semi-finals in champions league and could have got to the final. what dont u like in them ?
they were the only ones left so if they would've won i was going to be 22.5 euro richer today, and was going to be drunk as fuck on friday. assholes , pardon my language

WarS0ul
12th September 2006, 05:46 AM
yea that's true
but you see, JUVENTUS CHEATED
Inter was playing fair games and they deserved the last year trophy.
From your mouth, to god ears :D

And i heared there were suspisions agisnt inter as well byt they didnt got proved ... some how italian leage doesnt intersts me anymore bcoz all the teams maybe be cheated thre and just some got cought and some did not ..

DaXy
12th September 2006, 11:14 AM
Barcelona 4 - 0 Levski Sofia

Chelsea 3 - 1 Werder Bremen

Bayern Munich 2 - 0 Spartak Moscow

Sporting Lisbon 1 - 2 Inter Milan

Galatasaray 2 - 1 Bordeaux

PSV Eindhoven 1 - 1 Liverpool

AS Roma 1 - 0 Shakhtar Donetsk

Olympiakos Piraeus 2 - 1 Valencia

my prediction... ;p

DA_SASQUA4
12th September 2006, 11:15 AM
they were the only ones left so if they would've won i was going to be 22.5 euro richer today, and was going to be drunk as fuck on friday. assholes , pardon my language

zuahahaha so u've put bettings in a bookmaker's??? lol only 23 euro - what can i say about me - a month ago i put 20 euro cent at 12 matches i got 11 but the twelve fucked me ... i would have taken 3000 euro. so f*** off and dont talk shit about football clubs only becuz u'r noob and cant put bettings on football and dont be pissed off cuz u've nearly taken 23 euro. i wasnt dissapointed that day when i nearly took 3k euro but a bit confused - both so near and so away in the same time.

EDIT: sry sometimes i show my short temper but how can u talk shit about a bluc becuz u havent won the funny 23 euro. nvm

now about todays champions league fixtures - pls post here your predictions be4 the matches 8)
here r mine:
Chelsea - Bremen 1
Barcelona - Levski X (cuz levski r our team 8)
Sporting - Inter X
Bayern - Spartak M. 1
Galatasaray - Bordeaux X
PSV - Liverpool 1
Olympiacos - Valencia 2
Roma - Shakhtar X
now lets c your predictitions 8)

Artificial
12th September 2006, 12:07 PM
Olympiakos Piraeus 2 - 1 Valencia

:rolf::noob: :banana2: :nanana: :huh:

zuahahaha so u've put bettings in a bookmaker's??? lol only 23 euro - what can i say about me - a month ago i put 20 euro cent at 12 matches i got 11 but the twelve fucked me ... i would have taken 3000 euro. so f*** off and dont talk shit about football clubs only becuz u'r noob and cant put bettings on football and dont be pissed off cuz u've nearly taken 23 euro. i wasnt dissapointed that day when i nearly took 3k euro but a bit confused - both so near and so away in the same time.

EDIT: sry sometimes i show my short temper but how can u talk shit about a bluc becuz u havent won the funny 23 euro. nvm

Let me remind you what a "shitty" talk he said

i hate villareal
yea this is so shit talk, I think he should get ban...

KeweLi
12th September 2006, 03:37 PM
Tonite !!! Liverpool PSV!!!

Xfire
12th September 2006, 06:13 PM
Arsenal needs to win Cl for god's sake !!! they could even win in 10 . not to mention that if Lehmann was there Barca would't even score.

DaXy
12th September 2006, 06:40 PM
:rolf::noob: :banana2: :nanana: :huh:

u will c ;p

slave
12th September 2006, 07:20 PM
Chelsea - Bremen 1 , M.Klose is 90% out of this game due to injury
Barcelona - Levski 1 (5-0 to 8-0), no hard feelings , ur team players will have legs shaken when they see 100.000 specs
Sporting - Inter 2 , hard match , Ibra for the win
Bayern - Spartak M. 1 , nothing to say
Galatasaray - Bordeaux X , hard match , 1-1 most probally or a 1-0 win for gala
PSV - Liverpool x , most likely 0-0
Olympiacos - Valencia X , greeks are good at defence and valencia are back after a year absence.
Roma - Shakhtar 1 , shaktar have one of their best players transfered out this summer

DA_SASQUA4
12th September 2006, 07:29 PM
MarSara']Arsenal needs to win Cl for god's sake !!! they could even win in 10 . not to mention that if Lehmann was there Barca would't even score.

too much IF said ... but yeah the 2 goals were stupid indeed from eto'o and iniesta so lehmann would have saved those easily but ... reality is different

Nery
12th September 2006, 11:38 PM
Muahahah :happy1: !

We (Sporting) smashed those noobs !! Muahaha !! Inter = :noob: :noob: Great goal by Caneira:clap:
:respect: 'our' Sporting

:peace:

DaXy
12th September 2006, 11:41 PM
Ronaldinho for teh great goal just freakin gosu !! ;p

imaginary
13th September 2006, 12:24 AM
LoL someone post results cause i didnt learn any? N im affraid i wont any sooner than tomorrow,so..it will be nice if i read them here:P

EDIT: Heh thnx Nery :) Hmm kindda expected results..no huge surprise at least:P I think i missed some cool matches though:S

Nery
13th September 2006, 12:29 AM
Barcelona 5 - 0 Levski Sofia
Chelsea 2 - 0 Werder Bremen
Bayern Munich 4 - 0 Spartak Moscow
Sporting 1 - 0 Inter :happy1: :clap:
Galatasaray 0 - 0 Bordeaux
PSV Eindhoven 0 - 0 Liverpool
AS Roma 4 - 0 Shakhtar Donetsk
Olympiakos Piraeus 2 - 4 Valencia ( daxy u were wrong :D:p)

DaXy
13th September 2006, 12:48 AM
Yep i was wrong ... i was think Rivaldo , Djordjevic , Castillo can make something...;p
h/e i like that Barca will own all n Ronaldinho playing great football...;p

Artificial
13th September 2006, 01:26 AM
OMG inter OMG :(
what a shame
PLUS I IF THEY WON, I WOULD HAVE GOT 10 EUROS damn...

DA_SASQUA4
13th September 2006, 08:32 AM
OMG inter OMG :(
what a shame
PLUS I IF THEY WON, I WOULD HAVE GOT 10 EUROS damn...

:gives: omfg ... "big playerz" how many matches do u put cuz it's not worth it if u win 10 euros - cuz the more matches u put with better coeficients, more money u get.

Artificial
13th September 2006, 12:15 PM
:gives: omfg ... "big playerz" how many matches do u put cuz it's not worth it if u win 10 euros - cuz the more matches u put with better coeficients, more money u get.
o really?
I didn't knew that, tnx for telling me that...

Roma-Shaktar 1
Bayern-Spartak 1
olympikos-valencia 2
sporting-INTER 2

I put 0.8 euro to win 10 euro but... INTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ffs

Hypnotic_MKD
13th September 2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah Inter fucked me up as well, and they are my fav team :(
:hang:

DA_SASQUA4
13th September 2006, 12:36 PM
o really?
I didn't knew that, tnx for telling me that...

I put 0.8 euro to win 10 euro but...

you're welcome np at all. lol the coeficients must have been really crazy and u surely must be upset you haven't taken aaaaaaaaaaaall these money (10 euro) 8) i c u dont wanna risk with many matches but try it cuz the prize is far better ofc. so if u put 2 matches and 1 fails is the same as putting 12 and only 1 fails u as well - u dont win so the risk is worth it for the big money. next time u'll have luck so play big 8)

Artificial
13th September 2006, 12:39 PM
you're welcome np at all. lol the coeficients must have been really crazy and u surely must be upset you haven't taken aaaaaaaaaaaall these money (10 euro) 8) i c u dont wanna risk with many matches but try it cuz the prize is far better ofc. so if u put 2 matches and 1 fails is the same as putting 12 and only 1 fails u as well - u dont win so the risk is worth it for the big money. next time u'll have luck so play big 8)
Man I know almost everything for betting
don't bother explaining me

edit: you are doing the same again...
and just one big LOL about the turnaround, that is happening so rarely

DA_SASQUA4
13th September 2006, 12:47 PM
ok i won't but dont cry that u havent won 10 euro from a 80 cent bet. its rly stupid. if u wanna play 2 matches do it like this - first half its 1 but the second half a turnaround and gets 2. 2 matches like that x0.50 euro makes about 1000 euro. its better than 4 x 0.8 = x. and try to judge the team's potential not just say LOOOL THIS IS INTER THEY SURELY MUST WIN TODAY. football is football and all can be expected. such matches are hard to predict usually the coefficients suck and that's why i consult with a web-site with predictions or i even dont play that game.
betting is like an art :D u've got to have a good teacher to improve. a fr father each month wins at least 500 euro and once he got 9000 euro !!! he playz 5 euro each day but ofc not everyday winz. i dont do like that - once a week and win once a month or twice but about 200 euro 8). hmm i think i've given til now about ... 50 euros for bettings and i've won about 600. aint bad but the money dissapears too quickly from my pocket ... :D

slave
13th September 2006, 02:03 PM
Chelsea - Bremen 1 , M.Klose is 90% out of this game due to injury :tiphat:
Barcelona - Levski 1 (5-0 to 8-0), no hard feelings , ur team players will have legs shaken when they see 100.000 specs :tiphat:
Sporting - Inter 2 , hard match , Ibra for the win :smile3:
Bayern - Spartak M. 1 , nothing to say :tiphat:
Galatasaray - Bordeaux X , hard match , 1-1 most probally or a 1-0 win for gala :tiphat:
PSV - Liverpool x , most likely 0-0 :tiphat:
Olympiacos - Valencia X , greeks are good at defence and valencia are back after a year absence.:smile3:
Roma - Shakhtar 1 , shaktar have one of their best players transfered out this summer :tiphat:
failed to predict right inter , actually expected a lot more from the italinas , but sporting just played an excellent match and a pretty nice goal there was.
about valencia , guess i underestimated them and morientes :/

KeweLi
13th September 2006, 02:21 PM
boring liverpool match..didnt expect much

imaginary
13th September 2006, 02:23 PM
But Gerrard had a great shot on post,that would have been some goal..

EDIT: Thnx keweli ;)
Uhm but cant see it with BS player,no image:S

KeweLi
13th September 2006, 02:40 PM
http://d.turboupload.com/d/979762/Shot_Steven_Gerrard.zip.html
ye here is the replay of the shot

DA_SASQUA4
13th September 2006, 02:41 PM
and just one big LOL about the turnaround, that is happening so rarely

not so rarely but yeah the risk is big but the money is worth it ofc. u've got to be rly lucky to do it but 10 cent a day on such a bet isnt bad and someday u may get lucky and take quite an amount of cash 8)
about liverpool and gerrard's shot - lol i saw it great but it aint a goal and PSV are not to be underestemated just as the other Dutch teams. too bad ajax dont play becuz of an own goal in the qualify match against kopenhagen :D in the CL the home team has a big advantage cuz the fans are about 10:1 and even more and the away team gets confused etc etc. 8)

FiRezzzz
13th September 2006, 05:02 PM
Although i hate Chelsea,but looks like they r gonna score the trophie,M.esien and makalele are unbelievable !

Nery
13th September 2006, 05:05 PM
Yes... after Sporting, Chelsea is the favourite :D

DA_SASQUA4
13th September 2006, 05:23 PM
lololol fc copenhagen r gonna take the cup. they're the favourites and no1 can stop them (except shakhtar doneck ofc). the final - fc copenhagen : shakhtar

KeweLi
13th September 2006, 06:08 PM
Ill probably be watching Real madrid tonite...arsenal hamburg would be a good match too

Old No_NaMe_15
13th September 2006, 06:26 PM
I'll do the same :>

DA_SASQUA4
13th September 2006, 10:41 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaall mighty olympic lyonnais 2 : 0 "galacticus" (r.madrid) at half time. :clap: i expect more in second half. lyon lyon my second most favourite team. :clap: they were unlucky last year to loose against milan in the 1/4 finals ;( i hope they are gonna do better and reach final this year. :beer:
hamburg - arsenal - hamburg's gk was sent off :D 0:1 to arsenal by gilberto de silva
man utd 2 :2 celtic - lol celtic are capable of stopping united?! united look magnificent this season but let's see their answer in the second half.
these are half time analysis and scores only 8)

Artificial
13th September 2006, 11:42 PM
Dynamo Kyiv 1 - 4 Steaua Bucuresti
Lyon 2 - 0 Real Madrid
FC Copenhagen 0 - 0 Benfica
Manchester U. 3 - 2 Celtic
FC Porto 0 - 0 CSKA Moscow
Hamburger SV 1 - 2 Arsenal
AC Milan 3 - 0 AEK Athens
Anderlecht 1 - 1 Lille

wtf real?

DaXy
13th September 2006, 11:47 PM
ahhahahh oh my Lyon 0wn4g3 ! ;p

respect for Steaua ! ;p

_TerrorBlade_
14th September 2006, 02:17 AM
geeeeeeeeee geeeeeeeeeee steaua

DA_SASQUA4
14th September 2006, 08:25 AM
yeaaah lyon arsenal and steaua made good matches. nice goal from tomas rosicky for arsenal and also 2 goals off the post by the romanian side steaua :D great great matches. as for lyon - no comment. they just smashed real madrid. gg :D

FiRezzzz
14th September 2006, 12:14 PM
I feel pitty for real madrid fans,its truly pathetic to watch those players who earn the highest wages playing like they dont care.
Lyon = :respect:,they r my 2nd favourite team in europe after arsenal.

KeweLi
14th September 2006, 12:46 PM
bahhaha this is why i chose to watch Real madrid

Artificial
14th September 2006, 01:13 PM
My uncle is imba at the bookmakers generally.
Now my father told me that my uncle find out that kiev-steau was "MADE UP"(I think you know what I wanna tell) and he took loads of cash

now I realise why steaua won

DA_SASQUA4
14th September 2006, 01:17 PM
lol even in the champions league??? but i saw a big reportage (about 10 min) and i didn't see any strange things from the ref - u know penalties, free kicks etc. or u mean that it's between the teams - one gives money to the other and wants him to loose?

imaginary
14th September 2006, 01:25 PM
Arti its not such a huge surprise,Steaua is a good team n they proved it last year in europe,Dinamo Kiev is also a good respected team always in champions league for many years now,but they're not so different in quality,plus i dont think matches can get "fixed" on that lvl,its very dangerous not only for the teams that would try do it but for the whole countries as well.N it doesnt make sense to fix this match,both teams are not the strongest in the group,they should be fightin for a place in the next round,not give away points one to another..

FiRezzzz
14th September 2006, 01:29 PM
Now my father told me that my uncle find out that kiev-steau was "MADE UP"(I think you know what I wanna tell) and he took loads of cash

This is ridiculous,why would kiev waste thier chances of getting to the next round so easily !

ProfileScorp
14th September 2006, 04:25 PM

rofl, dynamo kiev has 10 times more money than steaua, and they sell the game? :noob:
romanians are just imba in football, and we'll beat real too
gj steaua, cheers :beer:
:D

shugu
14th September 2006, 04:52 PM
gg steaua , ROLF KIEV SELLING THE GAME with that ucrainean billionear haha ridiculous

love steua my favourite team, bravo baieti :)

_TerrorBlade_
14th September 2006, 04:57 PM
steaua >>>>>>> all it`s like UD >> HU

ProfileScorp
14th September 2006, 05:01 PM
steaua >>>>>>> all it`s like UD >> HU
not when i'm the HU :D

Artificial
14th September 2006, 08:08 PM
calm calm
maybe it's not true

Ykc
14th September 2006, 08:34 PM
waiting for lens to win and i get 44euros.... and partizan is winning 2-0 :)

and its 76th minute in lens game.... omfg i cant belive...

sasha
14th September 2006, 08:49 PM
I`m Partizan fan, but i`m so disapointed with Red Star's play ...
Liberec - Red Star 2 : 0 ... final score

with our teams playin' like this we will never do something in Europe again...

Ykc
14th September 2006, 08:51 PM
Red star wont but we will. gogo Lazic and Zajic.

DaXy
14th September 2006, 09:37 PM
Partizan 3-1 , siguran sam da ce zvezda prodje... 100%...

FiRezzzz
14th September 2006, 09:37 PM
Trust him on this,i have tried. :D

_TerrorBlade_
14th September 2006, 11:32 PM
Actualy i was joking HU = UD, esspecialy till tier3 hu >> ud hard, anyway watch FoV vs Sky... and FoV is probably the best UD.

Artificial
15th September 2006, 12:39 AM
loooooooooooooool
Basel-rabotnicki 6-2 omg...
and we(rabotnicki) are still optimistic that we can pass
rofl
@ tito what a joke

Tito
15th September 2006, 12:49 AM
you should make account "theundeadpwner" :p

loooooooooooooool
rofl
who knows.. we may still win 6:0 or more -_-
@arti i know :p

hahehaheh was 6-0 then in 2 min two goals ;p
that's the way of who macedonian football is played :p

DaXy
15th September 2006, 04:14 AM
hahehaheh was 6-0 then in 2 min two goals ;p

Tito
15th September 2006, 11:37 AM
but he has tried to beat me too , ask him what's the score ;) , no hard fealings scorp :tiphat:

_TerrorBlade_
15th September 2006, 12:59 PM
i think someone is showing off... or mb it`s just me.

Joana06
15th September 2006, 01:24 PM
loooooooooooooool
rofl
@ tito what a joke
Arti ask you,re older friends about game (in case you dont know about it): shuto-dupe (kicky-ass):ass:
That happened with Rabotnicki:shh:

Artificial
15th September 2006, 01:27 PM
shuto-dupe (kicky-ass):ass:

:rolf:
Of course I know lol

KeweLi
15th September 2006, 02:39 PM
Liverpool VS Chelski

Artificial
17th September 2006, 12:33 AM
retarde Inter ffs
1-1 with sampodoria
cccc:pet:

DaXy
17th September 2006, 04:30 AM
Chelsea - Liverpool x-x

Manchester U. - Arsenal x-x

i played those games like this for 5euros...

sasha
17th September 2006, 04:39 AM
gl ;p
u'll need it
btw; hvatao sam i ja te prelaze ... velik kesh dodje uz malo srece

Artificial
17th September 2006, 05:25 AM
Chelsea - Liverpool x-x

Manchester U. - Arsenal x-x

i played those games like this for 5euros...
It would have been better to donate, trust me!

slave
17th September 2006, 11:13 AM
damn yesterday was full of surprises in the football scene europe-wide :/ bayern losing to aachen and bremen loosing to sttutgart was an upset , also wigan getting lucky draw vs everton , then inter finishing 1-1 with sampdoria and late night sporting lisbon losing to pacos ferreira.

KeweLi
17th September 2006, 01:48 PM
big games tonite

Nery
17th September 2006, 02:44 PM
N/C !!! How could we lose to PACOS DE FERREIRA OMFGGGGGGGGG:chief: :mad: :hair:

FiRezzzz
17th September 2006, 02:46 PM
Last chance for Arsenal and Liverpool to stay in the game,i wish they both win :s

Ykc
17th September 2006, 03:14 PM
nope i wish arsenal wins :)

KeweLi
17th September 2006, 05:38 PM
OMG BULL BULL bullll!

Tito
17th September 2006, 11:31 PM
liverpool lost 1:0
and arsenal won 0:1 wich bring me 400 e :p

FiRezzzz
18th September 2006, 01:37 AM
Simply,Manchester got OWNED :banana:,Gerrard is an idiot.
Arsenal...ARSENAL !!!
:wav::wav::wav:

DaXy
18th September 2006, 02:31 AM
great goal by Drogba n i loss 5euros...

tonight some games played

Parma 0 - 2 AC Milan
Racing Santander 0 - 3 Barcelona
Valencia 2 - 0 Getafe
Real Madrid 2 - 0 Real Sociedad

this is really strange...

Roda Kerkrade 2 - 0 Ajax Amsterdam

this club with two new good players lossing all games...
West Ham U. 0 - 2 Newcastle U.

Artificial
18th September 2006, 02:41 AM
great goal by Drogba n i loss 5euros...
told ya ;p
read up :cool:

DaXy
18th September 2006, 08:53 AM
Yeah i saw it ;p

u SUCKER ! coz of u i loss my money gimme back my 5euros ! ;p

i hope liverpool will go in division 1 ;p

KeweLi
18th September 2006, 10:46 AM
OMG We should have won 5-1...just unlucky..Drogba fluked

DA_SASQUA4
18th September 2006, 07:14 PM
Simply,Manchester got OWNED :banana:,Gerrard is an idiot.
Arsenal...ARSENAL !!!

RED ARMY! RED ARMY! RED ARMY! RED ARMY! RED ARMY! LOOOOl United were owned by arsenal. Just imagine me - I'm in bed with 39.9 degrees C and just unbearable stomachache (i've got some rly nasty virus blah) jumping from my bed and start dancing. My dad got afraid about me cuz u know ppl with fever may do some strange things before getting even worse. and sooo - a missed penalty and if gilberto has put that one away the score would have been 2:0 at OLD TRAFFORD! i dont remember beating united at old trafford. even in 03/04 season we made a draw ... im starting to like adebayor

EDIT: this is from eurosport.com and this statistic shows who has played the best from the beginning of the season. pay attention on the midfield and the attack. number 1 is the best player and ofc number 4 the fourth best (not the postitions on the scheme cuz cesc fabregas is a central midfielder but ronaldo winger). henry best striker in the premierleague till now and cesc best midfielder + hleb fourth in the list. this ranking is made in the same way as the pc games like football manager etc. cesc was rated Man of the Match against MAN UTD. lol 19 years old and playing so well ..

KeweLi
19th September 2006, 02:32 PM
btw..i uploaded a good Riise compilation..too bad he;s injured..i didnt make this vid btw. but worth watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi12Crp8D6A

Artificial
21st September 2006, 12:31 PM
Roma-Inter 0-1
Imba Crespo
:happy2: :wav:

KeweLi
21st September 2006, 12:47 PM
WHAT a Goal! WHAT A GOAL! XABi ALONSO!
here is replay for foolbas who didnt watch it:
http://www.zshare.net/download/alonso-2-0-zip.html

ProfileScorp
21st September 2006, 02:27 PM
lool, what a goalkeeper :laugh:

DA_SASQUA4
21st September 2006, 09:44 PM
i about it from a fr (he's a liverpool fan) and i heard it was from the opposite half lol. but the goalkeeper must be reallly noob - the shot cant be that good from such a biiiiig distance - 60-70 metres. now when i see it - its just like a normal high pass each player can make so he saw the noob (goalkeeper :D ) going out and shot. shots from far - carlos, junihno ... i dont think this is something special ... 8) :happy1:

KeweLi
22nd September 2006, 03:42 PM
No dude, it was skill and Alonso thinks so fast...he always shoots when the keeper is off guard.

FiRezzzz
24th September 2006, 04:39 PM
Guys,does anyone know any site to download PL goals from?
i really cant watch most of the games now cuz of school :(
btw,about xabi's goal,i cant deny that xabi is one hell of a player,but plz that goal was a total joke,there was nothing special in the shot,just an easy long shot,but the goal keeper was a Newb.

Artificial
24th September 2006, 06:30 PM
Inter-Chievo 4-3 lol
Inter was winning 3-0 till 63 min:wav:

DaXy
24th September 2006, 08:11 PM
edit : 4-0 ! ;p

btw great goal by Stankovic goalkeeper didnt saw the ball ;p

KeweLi
25th September 2006, 08:12 AM
Guys,does anyone know any site to download PL goals from?
i really cant watch most of the games now cuz of school :(

http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showforum=133

They upload the goals once they are actually scored...but only seeing then goal recks the joy of the whole match :ohmy:

FiRezzzz
26th September 2006, 03:32 AM
http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showforum=133

They upload the goals once they are actually scored...but only seeing then goal recks the joy of the whole match :ohmy:
thanx mate,the whole site looks good.

KeweLi
26th September 2006, 04:21 PM
Hehe Chelsea back on top

razzzor007
28th September 2006, 03:55 PM
Inter : Bayer 0:2

eXtasY
28th September 2006, 04:56 PM
Hehe Chelsea back on top
its easy to be on top with 500.000.000 dolars (100% true) spent on players in total!

eXtasY
28th September 2006, 04:58 PM
Inter : Bayer 0:2
:( like inter so much....
Stankovic&Mihajlovic forever

Nery
28th September 2006, 05:07 PM
Inter = :noob:

razzzor007
28th September 2006, 06:05 PM
yeah :D

DaXy
28th September 2006, 06:50 PM
ffs... i bet like 6 games n only game i did it well is Liverpool ! ;p

my father get fucked up by inter !! he put Inter - Bayern X
n w8 inter for 300euro

stupid bitchez i still can't belive ...Ibrahimovic ! no comment such a JERK ! ;p

Artificial
28th September 2006, 08:27 PM
stfu nubz... INTER RULZ
the team has crisis I guess...
we will talk later
cya

ohh yeah AND THAT MADAFAKIN IBRAHIMOVIC RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

razzzor007
28th September 2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah, Ibrahimovic nAb! He did really stupid move yesterday.

Tito
28th September 2006, 11:57 PM
ibrahimovic deserved the first yelow card , but about the secound ... I think that referee was little on the baern's side :p

KeweLi
29th September 2006, 01:30 PM
Inter made some tatical errors...Bayern played well. They deserved to win.,

DaXy
29th September 2006, 05:41 PM
Eto injured for 5 month! ;(

H3ndriX-pt
29th September 2006, 05:49 PM
i saw a nice comparison that said soccer and novels(?)(er, sorta of a series) work as fairy tales but for grownups :p

KeweLi
29th September 2006, 06:21 PM
:beer:

razzzor007
30th September 2006, 10:15 AM

:yupi: :banana2:

Artificial
30th September 2006, 08:31 PM
Chelsea nooooobs
esspecially that Shawn-wright philips or w/e his name is

FiRezzzz
30th September 2006, 11:15 PM
OMGGG, have u guys seen R.V.Persie's goal vs. Charlton???
gotta be one of the best goals ive ever ever seen !
a must see goal.

Korozja
30th September 2006, 11:31 PM
;f
Barcelona - Werder 1:1 :beer: :clap:

btw daxy from where u get your avas :D do you have bigger version of your currrent? :D :cool2: :read:

bah :stupid:

DaXy
30th September 2006, 11:56 PM
;f
Barcelona - Werder 1:1 :beer: :clap:

btw daxy from where u get your avas :D do you have bigger version of your currrent? :D :cool2: :read:

bah :stupid:

if u mean of curent ava its secret ;p :cool:

bilbao - barca 1-1 in first half , really sux played by barca...:pet: :pet:

DA_SASQUA4
1st October 2006, 10:42 AM
OMGGG, have u guys seen R.V.Persie's goal vs. Charlton???
gotta be one of the best goals ive ever ever seen !
a must see goal.

yeah yeah yeah my father watched the match and said it was gosu goal. in arsenal.com they say the same but i still havent seen it :( :clap: :clap: :clap: gj against porto man.utd. sheffield and charlton - 4 wins in a row. gj for liverpool and chelsea too :D chelsea draw with villa at their own stadium ... keweli said bolton cheated - about the first goal and the goalkeepers mistake its rly a freekick - here in a show about football the guest was a profesional referee and he said that even though the ball is in the air there is a freekick. if he had kicked the ball before going out of penalty area - its ok no freekick. 8) today man utd - newcastle - i bet for newcastle cuz man. utd. have a drop in their form and newcastle are rly rly good. 0:0 or 0:1 for newcastle. but both of them have tight defence so i dont expect many goals 8)

FiRezzzz
1st October 2006, 01:18 PM
ure father is a gooner too? :p

ProfileScorp
1st October 2006, 01:56 PM
if any1 can find a video with persie's goal, post the link pls, i wanna see the gosu goal :D
they don't show premiership matches here anymore :(

DA_SASQUA4
1st October 2006, 03:37 PM
a whole gooner family :D me my dad and my uncle + my cousin 8)
the goal: http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106322&st=0

EDIT: now after watching the video i can say its gosu. rly nice goal 8) lolz 8)

EDIT2: it will be easier for u to c it if u just post it here so this is what i'll do 8) btw fabregas begins each goal-scoring attack. i like his play alot !!!! he'll develop into a world-class midfielder in the coming years. 8) the best thing - we're getting into form 8)

KeweLi
1st October 2006, 06:22 PM
rofl watch the MOTD or EPL Preview show if u dont have time.

Artificial
1st October 2006, 07:21 PM
damn Inter...
1-1 with cagliari ffs
and that NOOBahimovic...

DA_SASQUA4
2nd October 2006, 10:50 AM
ibrahimovich was a real star in juve. cant he addapt to inter? its the same country same league ... he'll get into form 8) dont worry

razzzor007
2nd October 2006, 11:02 AM
damn Inter...
1-1 with cagliari ffs
and that NOOBahimovic...
lol NOOBahimovic.... :rolf:
Yeah! Good one! =))

ProfileScorp
2nd October 2006, 07:29 PM
u guys should make a 'fan club' Ibrahimovic :D

KeweLi
3rd October 2006, 08:31 AM
It really depends on the players you support him with. Inter Milan may be like Real Madrid soon. Not too good with a team of stars.

Artificial
3rd October 2006, 11:21 AM
It really depends on the players you support him with. Inter Milan may be like Real Madrid soon. Not too good with a team of stars.
yep
I am afraid of that:chief: :hair: :hang:

FiRezzzz
3rd October 2006, 12:35 PM
Unlikly,real madrid's problem is that they got wonderful players but with no spirit,i'd only sort Guti as the only one in the team who has "spirit",maybe jose antonio reyes too,other players r just playing becuz they have to,nothing else,no high motives.
in inter,there r just too many good players with great spirit,such as viera.

DA_SASQUA4
3rd October 2006, 03:22 PM
hmmm some rly interesting euro 2008 qualifiers are coming at saturday and sunday 8) The Netherlands are coming here in Sofia and mby im gonna watch the game at the stadium (i live in a city quite away from the capital Sofia - about 350 km and its difficult if i wanna go and see a match with my uncle who lives there). so far we're first in the group with romania and the netherlands after us :p too bad that berbatov aint gonna play for us ;( he's still injured.

DaXy
3rd October 2006, 07:41 PM
great goal by persie amazing!

about real im pretty sure that they can't do nothing again n respect to Gutti but still i dont like him ... ;p

DA_SASQUA4
3rd October 2006, 08:55 PM
a small mistake i made about bulgaria's position in the group - we're second 8) about the goal - yeah rly 8) omg i wanna c sweden vs spain :0 its gonna be a great game 8)

KeweLi
5th October 2006, 04:30 AM
Bolton won cheated..all saw how Reina was misjudged, We are always unlucky

DA_SASQUA4
5th October 2006, 08:41 AM
didnt u read my previous post about that match - in a show here a professional referee (the best in the country) said it was a 100% FREE - KICK !!! even the ball was not in the gk's hands it has to be kicked BEFORE THE BALL GOES OUT OF THE PENALTY AREA'S LINE !!! dont cry and live in the reality. they has only 2 chances but took them perfectly

KeweLi
5th October 2006, 11:38 AM
Watch and "Match of the Day" or "EPL Preview Show"...they will keep discussing and showing u replay. And also disagree with the ref.

DA_SASQUA4
5th October 2006, 09:21 PM
dont have that tv programme but whateva u say - ok then it should have been 0:1 :D same thing; liverpool loose again (3 time this season so far lol) and they need to do something fast. let it be 1:0 then if u so much wanna disallow that goal 8)

FiRezzzz
6th October 2006, 05:16 AM
Rafa choices r really weird this season !
i have seen a few matches for Liverpool,and i havent seen the same squad for 2 matches in a row,always changing...too bad for the team.

KeweLi
7th October 2006, 08:54 AM
Ye...i don't judge Zenden so high...but Rafa always subs him on. For now i would prefer Riise at leftback, Auerilio and Gonzalez taking turns for left mid until kewell comes back.

Artificial
7th October 2006, 03:10 PM
Zenden, Budewin(or w/e his name was)??
he still plays? :D

KeweLi
7th October 2006, 04:33 PM
ye and liverpool still use him

Dragan
7th October 2006, 05:43 PM
Today ENGLAND : MACEDONIA

GO GO GO :wav: :happy1: :beer: :clap:

Artificial
7th October 2006, 06:20 PM
yep England Macedonia starting in 40 minutes
I will be pleased with a draw :D
:wav:

KeweLi
7th October 2006, 06:29 PM
yep England Macedonia starting in 40 minutes
I will be pleased with a draw :D
:wav:
which u wont get...game in old trafford

Artificial
7th October 2006, 08:59 PM
which u wont get...game in old trafford
hahahahah
let's talk now

MACEDONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wohooooooooooooooo :wav: :happy2: :yupi: :banana: :banana:
0-0
great game, even though without goals
a very tied game
many chances by both teams

this is very good for Macedonia

p.s. just dont post some stupid comments like:"you are so happy for what? a draw?"
it's great for us

slave
7th October 2006, 09:01 PM
yeah congratulations us nice game

Tito
7th October 2006, 09:05 PM
England is out old customer , what do u know :p

Dragan
7th October 2006, 09:18 PM
hahahahah
let's talk now

MACEDONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wohooooooooooooooo :wav: :happy2: :yupi: :banana: :banana:
0-0
great game, even though without goals
a very tied game
many chances by both teams

this is very good for Macedonia

p.s. just dont post some stupid comments like:"you are so happy for what? a draw?"
it's great for us

Wohooooooooooooooooooo! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thats the way to go my mans!! Great game, excitable game woot! Rise up my adrenaline so much!

gg :)

Nery
7th October 2006, 11:29 PM
C.Ronaldo just scored a great goal... bicyclekick~

But, the stupid ref didn't count it :( n/c

the.dieelf
7th October 2006, 11:31 PM
c.ronaldo is idiot footballer i dont like his style he is idioooooott ^^

Nery
7th October 2006, 11:32 PM
:gives:

ProfileScorp
8th October 2006, 05:44 AM
c.ronaldo is idiot footballer i dont like his style he is idioooooott ^^
i suppose u are better? :happy1:

jostavo
8th October 2006, 06:56 AM
i suppose u are better? :happy1:
no he is the best :D :clap:

Nery
8th October 2006, 01:40 PM
We won 3-0, POLAND is next ! :happy1:

razzzor007
8th October 2006, 06:47 PM
Croatia-Andora 7:0 !!! It was great game! I was on that game :D

On Wednesday I am going on Croatia - England :D

Artificial
8th October 2006, 07:02 PM
let's see you(Croatians) against England
we(Macedonians) were pleased 0-0

DA_SASQUA4
8th October 2006, 09:14 PM
gg macedonia lol a nice game - a draw with england at their land its great !!! congratulations 8) france lose, spain lose lol :D wtf?
we draw with the netherlands here - 1:1. if van persie gets goals for his national team i always cheer a lot but yesterday i was rly pissed off ;( damn 8) no matter - the netherlands have always been and will always be a great football nation so a draw aint bad. we must fight for the second place in the group 8) against romania ofc 8)

EDIT: i saw the goal by rosicky against porto once again. so i wanna share with u 8) http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105794
its too big to attach it here so u need to see it trough the web site but u need a registration 8) enjoy ;p rosicky made a similar goal against ... the usa i think at the world cup 8)

EDIT2 : naaaa this clip there needs a decompressor so here i give ya better links for both goals - arsenal and czech republic at the world cup
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8495927628093716920&q=rosicky
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6934201230663783568&q=rosicky