PDA

View Full Version : Football !

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

The.Playa
16th November 2007, 07:39 PM
thats a fine result for Croatia so let it be x

[DjoxY]
16th November 2007, 07:39 PM
I really don't care about that game...and Poland plays against who???

imaginary
17th November 2007, 12:27 AM
Poland plays at home against Belgium.

Korozja
17th November 2007, 12:13 PM
If we win, we will go to Austria/Switzerland :)

fatman69
17th November 2007, 01:18 PM
Macedonia : Croatia x

Any bets placed?

i'd sign that but i think it will end with either our victory or our embaressament.. we don't know how to go for a tie :beer: :thumbUP: :thumbUP:

[DjoxY]
17th November 2007, 03:33 PM
If we win, we will go to Austria/Switzerland :)

And if you not,i will go to Belgrade to watch Serbia - Poland...:)

Plavsha
17th November 2007, 06:49 PM
Or we can go to Poland and beat Korozja bcs he sux? :D

Anywya i hope we score a win or else I'll get dissapointed in Serbian football...

DA_SASQUA4
17th November 2007, 08:20 PM
bulgaria 1 : 0 romania
we won but we dont qualify anyway :[

Smurf
17th November 2007, 09:20 PM
t-t freaking ro newbs ...
They just suck.Too bad i stoped playing football,cause i could've learnt them some tricks :D

imaginary
17th November 2007, 10:33 PM
Scotland - Italy 1-2, Italy through afterall

Moldova - Hungary 3-0 LOL i pitty the magyars how much lower can they get:O

Lithuania - Ukraine 2-0 gg poor Ukraine as well

Israel - Russia 2-1 n/c Russia suicide, England saved now

Norway - Turkey 1-2 BIG BIG WIN for the turks, grats my neighbours go on qualify now pls :tiphat:

Republic of Macedonia - Croatia 2-0 gg nice win Croatia qualified anyway

Greece - Malta 5-0 Gekas hat-trick and Greece has now more points than ANY other team in this european qualification round

Poland - Belgium 2-0 gg Poland grats too :tiphat:

On progress Portugal - Armenia is still 0-0 must be close to half time now around 35 min
And same min on progress Spain - Sweden 1-0

Btw Croatians gj on under21 level too, Greece - Croatia 3-4 earlier today. Sux we had to win that:/

Artificial
17th November 2007, 11:30 PM
croatia sup?
CROATIA sup?
CROATIA SUP?!?!?!?
SUP?!??!
SUP SUP???!??!?

oOGen.LaZOo
17th November 2007, 11:34 PM
It appears that our country plays good when it's well paid (England paid 5mil British Pounds to the football federation like a donation for football development ) xD

Nery
17th November 2007, 11:56 PM
Portugal 1-0 Armenia
damn, we played really bad...
if we play like this vs finland, we'll have some problems...

T0mmy
18th November 2007, 02:15 AM
imaginary, i think ur wrong. If croatia doesnt get X or 1 vs. england will be adios amigo.

fatman69
18th November 2007, 02:18 AM
in-fuckin-credible....i can't believe they even played on that turf ffs i wouldnt let my pigs roll in that piece of mud and shit but they let the official Fifa game being played there. first game i saw in years where ball just stops somewhere because the terrain is soked as hell. still gg macedonia congrats and all the crap
btw, game was fixed IMO, my friend and I were jokin about it but more i think about it it's seems more and more real.if u think about it, croatia probably placed a wager against themselves and when they've heard that they're going to Euro they faked a fall to pick up the cash. i've never seen our tema conceeding such dumb goals and our coach substituting our best players with guys that made a debut at that game..but then again it could be all just a coincidence.
Still gg Macedonia u played nicely...

TBK.Goldy
18th November 2007, 08:35 AM
mkd-cro... what to say.. bad turf, and in an interview after the game cro players said they found out they qualify anyhow so who cares since in 3 days they go to wembley.

d3ath_2_guta
18th November 2007, 09:10 AM
eh ,Bulgaria-Romania : 1-0 ...doesen't matter...we quallified :D
ps : when i heard bout Moldova-Hungary 3-0,i started laughing my ass off =)) ...damn

imaginary
18th November 2007, 02:23 PM
imaginary, i think ur wrong. If croatia doesnt get X or 1 vs. england will be adios amigo.
No, Croatia have already qualified believe me :)
Instead England need just a draw (or win ofc) against Croatia to qualify as well, they play against each other next (and last) match.

ps : when i heard bout Moldova-Hungary 3-0,i started laughing my ass off =)) ...damn
Its a shame for a football nation with good history like Hungary, for me they were the worst team in this whole qualifyin round, biggest negative surprise.

Next year finals will be very interestin i think..even more than 2004, because many of the "big traditional powers" of the sport dont seem in good shape, we saw England Italy France kinda strugglin to qualify, havin hard times, i think there might be more surprises next year..like Greece 2004 ;)
We(Greece) are gonna be strong again, im sure, actually we have a better team and more quality this time than 2004;P
Romania is impressin me, i see them doin very good next year,
Chech Republic could also be again, a good bet,
Portugal is already established as a top football nation anyway..
Croatia seems strong despite this last defeat, Poland seems not bad either
And we'll see what rest can do :)
I predict surprises again....

DA_SASQUA4
18th November 2007, 04:20 PM
spain is also a strong side imo
and yeah the czechs are doing just fine so far
damn it :( england will play next year

fatman69
18th November 2007, 04:48 PM
imo deliberately losing a game for money is worse that just losing to an inferior team

it is worse but is more profitable :D...t'was a joke dude, i don't think our team would do that, but they admitted that they played a bit more risky and relaxed once they've heard about israel's victory... and in case u haven't seen the match, try to look it up to see what mudbath they had to play in. it was only good to push the ball around and hope for a lucky goal.

[DjoxY]
18th November 2007, 05:47 PM
Damn Serbians anyway...

Artificial
18th November 2007, 06:16 PM
it is worse but is more profitable :D...t'was a joke dude, i don't think our team would do that, but they admitted that they played a bit more risky and relaxed once they've heard about israel's victory... and in case u haven't seen the match, try to look it up to see what mudbath they had to play in. it was only good to push the ball around and hope for a lucky goal.
disregard that, 2-0

LSD_efect
18th November 2007, 06:18 PM
cmon fatboy cry me a river

Tito
18th November 2007, 06:34 PM
Fatman, your players also have said they wanted to win that game, no matter to that Russia lost.

Nessie
19th November 2007, 02:33 AM
I would like to see macedonia vs croatia under normal conditions...

fatman69
19th November 2007, 03:37 PM
Fatman, your players also have said they wanted to win that game, no matter to that Russia lost.

no i thought they wanted to lose the frickin game...that thing about letting the game go was just a joke. Macedonia won fair and square.
ofc our team wanted to win but they played more risky as i said. they tried to score but Macedonia had the advantage of terrain. in case u haven't seen, our attackers and midfield are around 1.80 m while Macedonians were higher and stronger so go figure who would win in a game of pushing the ball around with no technique (which is our strong side)..
just one more thing in case u didn't know, our coach was against playing under those conditions because game becomes impossible (ffs there were 3 shots on goal, including those 2 goals :D ) and boring.
but, as i said, you won fair no question about it, just keep yer pants on :thumbUP: :thumbUP:

Artificial
19th November 2007, 05:11 PM
2-0

The.Playa
19th November 2007, 07:05 PM
and what did you get with that victory except 3 points and "we won against 1st
team in group" ?nothing ... maybe celebration ... but you are still staying at home .... wish you luck in next qualifications ...

One more thing that i would like is to fuck up England to stay home also .beat the crap out of them on full Wembley so they can cry like poor babies.

Artificial
19th November 2007, 07:20 PM
we won 3 points, higher rating on fifa rank, MUCH celebration as you said..

we are too pro for European championship.. we only play world cup

The.Playa
19th November 2007, 07:42 PM
you only play world cup aha...if i remember correctly you have never been on european championship neither world cup so like i said earlier i wish you luck in next qualifications for world cup.:)

Tito
19th November 2007, 08:05 PM
You sure you wanna provocations?

The.Playa
19th November 2007, 08:33 PM
You sure you wanna provocations?
I have no attentions to argue with you neither i will respond to it ... this is fact nothing more.

You will fail

Are you 100 % sure that we will fail?you dont know that. we won them at home we can win them there.but Croatia will not play as all other games because it is not important to us anymore .we will play without pressure and england will need to play little harder coz if they get a goal from us they will be in shit.they still need one point to be 100 % in world cup.

[cRow]Neo
19th November 2007, 09:06 PM
I have a question ....

When Croatia was playing againts Macedonia ....

were they playing on a stadion or on a lake?

fatman69
19th November 2007, 10:00 PM

oh yeah higher ranging on fifa table will do you wonders, croatia went to 8th place (i think 8th or 9th) just by defeating Bosnia in a friendly match, another few places(before that) by defeating andora..

and then we fell down i think 5 places when we haven't played any game ata all...so that's how fifa ranking is relevant:thumbUP:

sunnis
19th November 2007, 10:08 PM
I must say Macedonians did a very good job, a very pleasant surprise in this qualifires they had 0-0 vs Eng now beaten Cro 2-0, I must say they are growing in strength and in few years they might do something Greece did who knows.

T0mmy
19th November 2007, 10:47 PM
You lost, so STFU yourself and don't make me force you to do that!

Korozja
19th November 2007, 10:51 PM
@up ......

silent ! I kill you !

Tito
19th November 2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks.

Stop crying with that " the court was bad ", it was destroyed because Vardar played on it 2 days before and there was a lot of rain... The curcumstances were same for both teams, you need to be a big sportmen to deal with them. The croatian team is a buch of models. They will lose by England with 3 goals difference. They won't even pass the group stage.

The.Playa
19th November 2007, 11:10 PM
what group stage did you mean exactly ?if you are referring group where you and we are then we are 248% on EURO..we are already in ahaha.if we lose against those luckers and "great footballers" i ll throw myself from the bridge...

Artificial
19th November 2007, 11:15 PM
It seems like i keep on forgetting.. what was the final result Macedonia - Croatia?

oh yes, that's right 2-0

Tito
19th November 2007, 11:15 PM
if we lose against those luckers and "great footballers" i ll throw myself from the bridge...
Better edit your post.

what group stage did you mean exactly
The group stage in the Europian championship.

imaginary
19th November 2007, 11:44 PM
kranjcar (the croatian playmaker who's playin for Portsmouth in England) promised somethin against England, he gave some statements declarin he wants badly to win or somethin like that.
England's keeper Robinson sux.
And,
The fun news taken from Eurosport:

Croatia have been offered incentives to beat England next Wednesday by the owner of Spartak Moscow.

Leonid Fedun has declared he will give Mercedes cars to the Group leaders' best four players - including his own club's goalkeeper Stipe Pletikoska - if they win at Wembley, a result that would allow Russia to qualify for Europe 2008 ahead of England.

"I'm doing this strictly as a fan," Fedun said.

"If we have even a small chance we must try to use it."

Russia's 2-1 defeat to Israel last weekend meant that, having been in pole position to take the second qualifying slot ahead of England, Guus Hiddink's men must hope that Croatia do them a favour.

An English businessman was reported to have offered a car to Omer Golan - who scored Israel's winner - but his country's FA refused the gift on sporting grounds.

Croatia have definitely qualified for the finals, although a heavy defeat would mean England win the group.

T0mmy
19th November 2007, 11:50 PM
Will be, but maybe in the next millenium ?

Nery
20th November 2007, 12:01 AM
croatia sup?
CROATIA sup?
CROATIA SUP?!?!?!?
SUP?!??!
SUP SUP???!??!?

disregard that, 2-0

2-0

It seems like i keep on forgetting.. what was the final result Macedonia - Croatia?

oh yes, that's right 2-0
man, you're giving too much importance to that game ... I'm sorry, but that only shows how insignificant your national football team is... no offence.

T0mmy
20th November 2007, 12:07 AM
man, you're giving too much importance to that game ... I'm sorry, but that only shows how insignificant your national football team is... no offence.
Actually, yes, we are kinda weak in football. But the win against a big football country like Croatia means much. Croatians were always good football players, and i guess that's why we give too much "importance" as you say, to that game.

The.Playa
20th November 2007, 12:25 AM
@ Tito :"if we lose against those luckers and "great footballers" i ll throw myself from the bridge..." I was referring to england if you misunderstood something!
We will see who we gonna get .. but i dont give a shit if we fail in first round ..at least we are there.no offense meant.

@ Imaginary: They said that coz they were so desperate and now when they need just equal against us they changed their minds.
Thats exactly why i hate them and wish them not to go to Euro . Thats why i want them to be embaraced in front their fans with 2 ,3 goals in their net ...ah one should be enough .

fatman69
20th November 2007, 12:49 AM
Omg u Macedonians really don't give up. go put a fuckin frame over that victory and hang it in your bloody national museum for all i care. u won fair as i said few times before so artificial please stop having orgasms every time u think of that game and move on...

Tito
20th November 2007, 12:49 AM
@ Tito :"if we lose against those luckers and "great footballers" i ll throw myself from the bridge..." I was referring to england if you misunderstood something!
I am not the stupid one here, I know what you have meant. No offence.

The.Playa
20th November 2007, 12:54 AM
I am not the stupid one here, I know what you have meant. No offence.

Np man

Korozja
20th November 2007, 05:56 PM
Hmm Arti pawned, Croatia pawned, I was pawned in pics thread, let's leave this match. It's like i would talk to Nery 72 times : "2:1 ! :D"

Nery peace ;) you will qualify from second place ;p

Nery
20th November 2007, 07:21 PM
well, if we win vs finland at home and you don't win vs serbia (in serbia), we'll be 1st;)
who cares anyway :P

rapeMe
20th November 2007, 07:49 PM
im from Sebia and im fking mad at our team ..
JERKS !
so many stupid games ffs ...
Poland and Portugal gl in future cuz we simply sucks!

KeweLi
21st November 2007, 03:08 AM
It's unfortunate how England will barely just qualify. But I'm sure we will at least manage a draw tonight.

fatman69
21st November 2007, 10:25 AM
why is it unfortunate?
thier group (ours also) was one of the easiest IMO.u got 2 abosolute nobodies in football- andorra and estonia, u got another barely average team-macedonia, another just average team-israel, and 2 new teams -us croats (our team was assembled as such just at the start of the qualifiers and some players decided to play for national team in the middle of qualifications) and russians who are, as i've heard, also very young team and guus hidding (their coach) actually hasn't had any time to practice with them until the start of quals.

so if u have to struggle to pass this group it's not unfortunate it's a fuckin embaressament

Tito
21st November 2007, 10:31 AM
u got another barely average team-macedonia, another just average team-israel, and 2 new teams -us croats
You are losing 2:0 here and u dare tell us we are an average team? Then you are sub average one.

russians who are, as i've heard, also very young team and guus hidding (their coach) actually hasn't had any time to practice with them until the start of quals.
Oh rly? Do you know how long is hidding them coach?

Please do not talk about things you are not good in.

Artificial
21st November 2007, 11:13 AM
man, we are nabish little country compared to Croatia.. u can't understand the feeling as you live in Portugal..

[DjoxY]
21st November 2007, 11:35 AM
We sucked against stupid countries,but i think that we can win Poland tonight,and dunno about your country,but odd on Serbia here is really funny...

KeweLi
21st November 2007, 12:13 PM
why is it unfortunate?
thier group (ours also) was one of the easiest IMO.u got 2 abosolute nobodies in football- andorra and estonia, u got another barely average team-macedonia, another just average team-israel, and 2 new teams -us croats (our team was assembled as such just at the start of the qualifiers and some players decided to play for national team in the middle of qualifications) and russians who are, as i've heard, also very young team and guus hidding (their coach) actually hasn't had any time to practice with them until the start of quals.

so if u have to struggle to pass this group it's not unfortunate it's a fuckin embaressament

We are unlucky...through out the qualifying matches, we've had the skipper and best defender in the world injured, we've got our best striker unfit in matches and also injured. Then important players like Beckham, Owen, Ashley Cole, and even Heskey has been on and off due to injuries too.

imaginary
21st November 2007, 12:38 PM
LoL Heskey:E

Guys England is used to havin hard times through qualifyin rounds, if u check through the past 10-15 years..

Korozja
21st November 2007, 02:22 PM
We sucked against stupid countries,but i think that we can win Poland tonight,and dunno about your country,but odd on Serbia here is really funny...

ofc you can win. Even 2-0, or 3-0 and no one will say anything. The same situation was (I think) in match Cro-Mkd. Croatia has qualified, so final result wasnt important to them. Dont argue so much, it's pointless. ;f

peace on planet :happy1:

[DjoxY]
21st November 2007, 06:34 PM
You are wrong match mkd - cro wasn't pointless.It is now because Israel won against Russia...and about our match ofc that it is pointless.And i read that Poland came without few good players important for team and that's why i think that we can win...:P
btw euroleague : Partizan - Roma they have no chances :D:D:D

_TerrorBlade_
21st November 2007, 09:46 PM
Romania - Albania 6 -1.
http://www.hotnews.ro/articol_90579-VIDEO-Romania-Albania-6-1-Ultimul-bal-onorat.htm

rapeMe
21st November 2007, 09:50 PM
serbia - poland 2-2

bye bye serbia ... ffs

Xfire
21st November 2007, 09:55 PM
Romania - Albania 6 -1.
http://www.hotnews.ro/articol_90579-VIDEO-Romania-Albania-6-1-Ultimul-bal-onorat.htm

that's exactly what I wanted to post too : )

Romania ftw

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8179/57505259qk8.jpg

Artificial
21st November 2007, 10:46 PM
Olanda???????????????????

Nery
21st November 2007, 10:47 PM
England is out :)
2-3 at home vs croatia lol...

The.Playa
21st November 2007, 10:51 PM
You will fail

Yes yes nice prediction ....You underestimated us a little

you should see their faces looooooooool
they didnt know what was happening to them looooooooool

I ll copy Artificial's words:
england sup?
ENGLAND sup?
England SUP?!?!?!?
SUP?!??!
SUP SUP???!??!?
buahahahahahahah
yes yes they will watch Euro matches but in their pubs ahahashahaahahah

fatman69
21st November 2007, 10:56 PM
so keweli sup?as i said, team that struggles with such an easy group doesn't deserve to go further...

and what a fuckin game it was!!!! and for one thing u could call brits lucky since they could have lost with even greater difference...
i say this victory says it all and only proves how good we are, fuckin 3rd goal by petric, haven't seen such a beast in weeks....:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

(sry if i sound arrogant keweli, i'm just thirlled about the game,u gotta admit croatia owned)

FLaMeSeeKeR
21st November 2007, 10:58 PM
Serbia vs. Poland damn sad ...why people from Serbia didnt come on game ? i could see there only Fans from Poland :D they could sing "We are playing at home" :p
Polish fans >>ALL

Nessie
21st November 2007, 11:03 PM
Thanks.

Stop crying with that " the court was bad ", it was destroyed because Vardar played on it 2 days before and there was a lot of rain... The curcumstances were same for both teams, you need to be a big sportmen to deal with them. The croatian team is a buch of models. They will lose by England with 3 goals difference. They won't even pass the group stage.

you said something?

Croatia - England 3-2 , so stfu

FLaMeSeeKeR
21st November 2007, 11:11 PM
Croatia - England 3-2 , so stfu
Omg POOR England ...

imaginary
21st November 2007, 11:12 PM
Keke i guess the 4 croatian players will enjoy now those MERCEDES promised by the russian owner..;P
Though Russia struggled winnin just 0-1 in Andorra, rofl they dont deserve to qualify EITHER! Kinda tragic situation..
Wow Croatia, BIG win guys, i watched the game from my sister's home, they got pay per view channels which showed the game ;)
I didnt watch Hungary v Greece where we won 1-2, though i heard the penalty that gave us the win wasnt right, nvm who cares Greece 31 points gg no re massive points collection 10 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat ^ ^
Back to England - Croatia, Carson playin gk for England first time this match sucked at first half, better at second he made some good saves, but really, McClaren is poor he blew it, England blew it, Beckham comin in tried to save the match but Croatia played REALLY WELL deserved the win and justice was served bye bye England :)
In other interestin matches,
Belarus - Holland 2-1 ROFL
Israel - Republic of Macedonia 1-0 -.-
Spain - Northern Ireland 1-0
Turkey - Bosnia 1-0 and Turkey qualify
Serbia - Poland 2-2
Portugal - Finland 0-0 if Portugal lost they would be in trouble, now qualified afterall -.-

Nery
21st November 2007, 11:16 PM
Serbia vs Poland @ http://www.ocean.udel.edu/cms/dseliskar/ReedDryingBeds_files/09200015%282%29.jpg

final score, 2-2.

Korozja
21st November 2007, 11:36 PM
@ Nery : I have nothing to say :D
Gratz qualify for Portugal, bye England :p

Arti: Olanda = Holand = Netherlands ;p

MaN-O-WaR
21st November 2007, 11:56 PM
Serbia vs Poland @

final score, 2-2.At least no gays and misters-cry-a-lot included. If Serbia cant win Poland Reserve Squad they definately doesnt have team atm to be ready for Euro. I only hope our team wont lose first 2 group matches. Btw can some1 support me with link from which

well, if we win vs finland at home and you don't win vs serbia (in serbia), we'll be 1st;)
who cares anyway :P
So we drawed Serbia and still u r not on first place. Beside u dont deserve first place in the group and u must admit it.
Let me say sth to u : "2:1" and it could be way more, but luck was on your side ;p

Below sth interesting:
http://www.gazzetta.it/appsSondaggi/pages/gazzetta/d_1504.jsp

The.Playa
22nd November 2007, 12:35 AM
Omg POOR England ...

Who gives a f about England ..they deserved that loss and not to qualify .Owned on Wembley ahahaha
Nice words from Tito that we will lose 2,3 goals difference .

Nery
22nd November 2007, 12:41 AM
So we drawed Serbia and still u r not on first place.
Yeah, we didn't win...

Beside u dont deserve first place in the group and u must admit it.

yes, I admit it... we didn't win vs serbia/poland/finland.
5 ties 1 lose
rofl.
anyway, we're qualified...

Plavsha
22nd November 2007, 03:11 AM
Serbian football sux atm.. Like I said im so dissapointed.... w/e...

KeweLi
22nd November 2007, 03:11 AM
Damn Steve McClaren, he put on a worst team than the friendly against Austria....I don't care who who wins the Euro 08 anymore, nor am I going to even watch football again for a while.

DA_SASQUA4
22nd November 2007, 06:35 AM
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

gj croatia gj :happy2:

i have always loved a few national teams - netherlands, croatia, czech republic and spain. really gj for u kickin the english team outta euro 08 :clap:

croatia ARE and have ALWAYS been a big european team with a good squad and even better trainer.

:beer:

PS. now mby the whole english team will get ass-pwnzored by the training staff. :D :D

EDIT: cro's have always been underrated which is frustrating :ohmy:
and england alway over-over-over-rated :pet:

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=517162754socceruefaeurocd9.jpg

Becko0
22nd November 2007, 07:53 AM
Cro wooo go cro what an amazing play :D :D

Xfire
22nd November 2007, 08:02 AM
Ro > Cro

TBK.Goldy
22nd November 2007, 08:16 AM
aah.. so sweet... you are jeallous :D

Becko0
22nd November 2007, 08:17 AM
Btw England were such a luckers

LSD_efect
22nd November 2007, 11:23 AM
england underperformers. and steve g sux bigtime nowadays

rC]satyricon[oo
22nd November 2007, 11:52 AM
England owned :D

fatman69
22nd November 2007, 12:53 PM
thx da sasqua4 for your words of support..:thumbUP:

Smurf
22nd November 2007, 01:00 PM
As Xfire said...Ro>Cro...so stfu newbs :p

The.Playa
22nd November 2007, 01:42 PM
As Xfire said...Ro>Cro...so stfu newbs :p

yea right maybe in your dreams

LOGiStiK
22nd November 2007, 01:46 PM
Romania 6 , Albania 1 - imba FtW we are teh pwners of europe , we gonna pwn all :)

rC]satyricon[oo
22nd November 2007, 02:26 PM
i would like to see it...

Ykc
22nd November 2007, 02:37 PM
heh im so glad that croats won them haha now russia is trough !
stupid england hehe

rapeMe
22nd November 2007, 02:43 PM
so many ''pros'' in Eng xD
beckham pwned xD FAGGOT!

rC]satyricon[oo
22nd November 2007, 03:15 PM
by cro noobs hahahah

Artificial
22nd November 2007, 04:32 PM
tt, why you had to pwn england.. now in euro well see Russia instead of England!!
SUX BIG TIME
even though England deserved it, we must admit England>>>>Russia.. for watching

Nery
22nd November 2007, 04:45 PM
ye...
we wanted to pwn england again, and now we can't :(

imaginary
22nd November 2007, 04:57 PM
England are pwnin themselves, and btw they should really get a more stable startin 11 team for all games, they change like 3-4 players everygame..furthermore, they change 8-9 players every 5~6 months, thats not normal -.-

Its ok guys for Euro we will laugh at Austria and Switzerland, rofl groups leaders such teams, their only chance to be in Euro was to host it so they did..:E :laugh:

Nery
22nd November 2007, 05:46 PM
ye rofl
it won't be fair... some nations will play vs hosts (free wins) while some will have to play vs greece or the netherlands...:rolleyes:

UEFA EURO 2008™ draw seedings
Pot Team Coefficient
1 Switzerland (hosts) 1.800
1 Austria (hosts) 1.500
1 Greece (holders) 2.167
1 Netherlands 2.417
2 Croatia 2.409
2 Italy 2.364
2 Czech Republic 2.333
2 Sweden 2.273
3 Romania 2.250
3 Germany 2.250
3 Portugal 2.192
3 Spain 2.182
4 Poland 2.167
4 France 2.091
4 Turkey 1.958
4 Russia 1.958

lol, we can have a group like:
Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, France
and
Austria, Sweden, Romania, Russia

nice balance...

Xfire
22nd November 2007, 06:18 PM
lol, we can have a group like:
Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, France
and
Austria, Sweden, Romania, Russia

nice balance...

Indeed, the second group is too strong...

Everyone knows Romania is gonna win : )

Dieelf
22nd November 2007, 06:25 PM
i hope we'll watch enjoyable match ;) fair play

imaginary
22nd November 2007, 06:29 PM
Nery ur national team head coach, Scolari, is rumoured to be among the hot favourites of takin over England after McClaren got sacked earlier today O.o
Thats strange..
Top favourite though is Jose Mourinho:E

Im more worried by the fact that FIFA and UEFA allow weaker nations to host such competion as the Euro, i understand that its cool for more countries to be able to have that honour, of hostin an important competition, but that doesnt mean like for example if Malta has the finances and the technology all right to host a Euro, we should let them..it would be embarassin -.-
Austria and Switzerland are not so weak as Malta ok, but still they're weak, they seriously cant have hopes of doin any good in this tournament..

Anyway, imo it will be a very interestin tournament, cause the traditional top nations are not as great as they used to be, and England is already out, other teams look strong from the qualifyin round, there is a balance between most nations..its gonna be tough predictin the winners, i see no clear favourites at all.

DA_SASQUA4
22nd November 2007, 06:55 PM
i think that some ppl said that cro had no chances against england ...

Becko0
22nd November 2007, 07:52 PM
Indeed, the second group is too strong...

Everyone knows Romania is gonna win : )

Sweden will crush ya

imaginary
22nd November 2007, 08:09 PM
I wouldnt count on Sweden..they seem weaker than previous years.
Not even Zlatan is how he used to be. Ibrahimovic ofc.

d3ath_2_guta
22nd November 2007, 09:05 PM
Sweden will crush ya

what's the matter...jealous :nanana:

Becko0
22nd November 2007, 09:38 PM
No i am not. We have pwned u :P
anyway im for Cro, go cro go !

T0mmy
22nd November 2007, 11:00 PM
Go, go, Henry go!
Henry will pwn u all!

Plavsha
23rd November 2007, 12:39 AM

No u are not, u are from Albania.

Becko0
23rd November 2007, 07:55 AM
Oh shut up mango :D

LSD_efect
23rd November 2007, 11:34 AM
I wouldnt count on Sweden..they seem weaker than previous years.
Not even Zlatan is how he used to be. Ibrahimovic ofc.

lol have you actually seen inter play this season?
and for the guy that said swicerland(?) are too weak,they got in the WC so they can't be that weak after all.they have an arsenal defence(floopy senderos and inexpirienced johan) :)

[DjoxY]
23rd November 2007, 11:36 AM
Yeap you are from Albania...
England sux the most,and i think that they will never have good goalkeaper lol.

LSD_efect
23rd November 2007, 11:41 AM
SWISS AND AUSTRIAN POLICE ARE HAVING NATIONAL HOLIDAY ENGLISH HOOLIGANS ARE NOT COMING! just read this on you tube haha funny

imaginary
23rd November 2007, 12:23 PM
lol have you actually seen inter play this season?
Ofc i have, and i've been followin Zlatan's career since his name was first heard for Ajax.
So u really think that this Zlatan this season is better than -not last year- but 2-3 and even more years ago?
Oh cmmon -.-
He's worse than he was in Juve, he's worse than he was in Ajax.
He just plays in a team with too much quality now, Inter, which makes things easier for him.
That doesnt mean anythin for his career though, he's still a top striker, just not at his best.

And i am the one who said Switzerland is weak as well. Its true, havin two players from Arsenal in the squad doesnt make them strong, look at their whole usual startin 11 and compare that to other nations, Switzerland is among the weakest teams in this comin Euro. Austria same.

[DjoxY]
23rd November 2007, 03:47 PM
If you wanna see real hooligans i can post you some links here...

Kominterna
23rd November 2007, 03:52 PM
:croatia ARE and have ALWAYS been a big european team with a good squad and even better trainer.

Croatia was good in football only 1998.

They SUX hard ever since !!

Beating someone (England) who has stupid trainer and stupid squad (my grandmother would have chosed better players for that game) is just LoL
England was ''strong'' only on the paper. They dont have a game. They are not coordinated like they used to be.

Now when they beated England they think that they are pros.

I bet they wont see quaterfinals on EC 2008.

Jast take a look at our clubs... LoL Dinamo Zagreb ?
ahaha what a nonesence...

Anyway, we all saw how croatia was good on WC 2006...

They find a new coach...they all start to saying how good he is
how pro he is, ''we never had better coach'' shits
Later on, they all start to spit on him...

This will happed to Slaven Bilić (our present trainer) as well !

Our subs sux even harder...

DotA-ap5v5blon
23rd November 2007, 04:42 PM

yup and tnx for support.
p.s. check on youtube most popular videos, u will find many cro/eng videos there
and my friend from class said that it was spectacular in england and great atmosphere when Petrich scored 3rd goal

d3ath_2_guta
23rd November 2007, 04:46 PM
english championship is...maybee the best in europe,but english national team sux. it has no sense :confused:

The.Playa
23rd November 2007, 05:30 PM
english championship is...maybee the best in europe,but english national team sux. it has no sense :confused:

thats because in their teams plays so much people with different nationalities than english people.

Xfire
23rd November 2007, 06:19 PM
thats because in their teams plays so much people with different nationalities than english people.

Indeed. Just count english nationality players from Arsenal, and tell me if you found 2.

DotA-ap5v5blon
23rd November 2007, 06:31 PM
did you mean 1?

DA_SASQUA4
23rd November 2007, 06:36 PM
Croatia was good in football only 1998.

They SUX hard ever since !!

Beating someone (England) who has stupid trainer and stupid squad (my grandmother would have chosed better players for that game) is just LoL
England was ''strong'' only on the paper. They dont have a game. They are not coordinated like they used to be.

Now when they beated England they think that they are pros.

I bet they wont see quaterfinals on EC 2008.

Jast take a look at our clubs... LoL Dinamo Zagreb ?
ahaha what a nonesence...

Anyway, we all saw how croatia was good on WC 2006...

They find a new coach...they all start to saying how good he is
how pro he is, ''we never had better coach'' shits
Later on, they all start to spit on him...

This will happed to Slaven Bilić (our present trainer) as well !

Our subs sux even harder...

then take england - they have the best laegue in the world but still suck (having in mind what their big big teams' level is)
they have good trainers it seems and quality players - england is always a good opponent (+ they played at wembley stad)
at wc 2006 - lol qualifying there is a big thing only by the fact itself :D

leave the jealousy behind :beer: enjoy the euro 08

EDIT: @ Xfire - well a few players are on loan that played a few games last season
theo walcott (now in team)
justin hoyte - played 2 games this season
kerrye gilbert - on loan
and their second team is 80% british so this is the team to come in 4-5 years ;]
as wenger comments the quota for foriegn players in england - quality is important, not nationality
ARSENAL FTW :D

Xfire
23rd November 2007, 06:41 PM
did you mean 1?

You got my point :thumbUP:

[cRow]Neo
23rd November 2007, 07:41 PM
Lol ... today i got on skype about 40 message from different people from Russia ... the most were something like this : "Thank you CROATIA "

Everyone know that croatia is going to win .......

Isn't that a bit weird?

Becko0
23rd November 2007, 08:07 PM
Hehehe so true i heard that the Russian Nation FC will buy 4 mercedes for
the cro team. Cro are favourites.

Xfire
23rd November 2007, 08:10 PM
as wenger comments the quota for foriegn players in england - quality is important, not nationality
ARSENAL FTW :D

Couldn't agree more :tiphat:

NightCaller3
23rd November 2007, 08:34 PM
Hehehe so true i heard that the Russian Nation FC will buy 4 mercedes for
the cro team. Cro are favourites.

Actually, that offer came from owner of Spartak Moscow, Leonid Fedun. He says that he intends to keep his promise and buy 4 Mercedes for the best Croatian players in match against England. But, one of the scorers on the match, Ivica Olic, said that Croatian players are grateful for this offer, but they can't accept it.

[DjoxY]
23rd November 2007, 09:13 PM
Yeap Russian thiefs are full with money...

Becko0
23rd November 2007, 09:38 PM
Anyway Cro won the respect of all teams.
They could easily sell this match

KeweLi
24th November 2007, 04:07 AM
Mourinho please for England!

imaginary
24th November 2007, 04:55 PM
Mourinho is most interested in workin with clubs only, for the next -not few- years..
At least so it seems, from his attitude.

Becko0
24th November 2007, 07:15 PM
Bolton - Man Unt.: 1-0 LOOOL
L'Pool - N'Castle: 3-0

DA_SASQUA4
24th November 2007, 09:38 PM
arsenal 3 points clear in front of man poo :D
arsenal 2 : 0 wigan
bolton 1 : 0 man poo
when i got home from romania and turned on the pc to see the results i was rofl :D

EDIT: first with 3 points in lead and a game in hand too !!!!

Xfire
24th November 2007, 10:06 PM
arsenal 3 points clear in front of man poo :D
arsenal 2 : 0 wigan
bolton 1 : 0 man poo
when i got home from romania and turned on the pc to see the results i was rofl :D

EDIT: first with 3 points in lead and a game in hand too !!!!

biatch u were in Romania and didn't notice me :<<

Xfire
24th November 2007, 10:55 PM
why? is your size comparable to the size of romania?

He was in Bucharest and I live there :tiphat:

( ye my size in considerable ; )

Tito
25th November 2007, 12:24 AM
Yah, manchester sux. They play too much individual football. Since Ronaldo and Roony didn't play, there was no man who could open a way to the goal. Saha should change his carrer and become a chess player. Tevez should become a bodybulider.

[DjoxY]
25th November 2007, 06:44 PM
England premiership will be very very interesting 'till end...

Smurf
25th November 2007, 07:45 PM
Spanish Primera is definitely the most valuable club's football league in the world.

Nery
25th November 2007, 08:15 PM
wc 2010 qual. groups:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/standings/index.html

Korozja
25th November 2007, 08:22 PM
I have fallen on the ground when Croatia gone to group where England was :D

ProfileScorp
25th November 2007, 08:44 PM
how can that group with greece and israel exist?
daSasqua, what's the ocasion for ur visit in our country? :p

d3ath_2_guta
25th November 2007, 09:20 PM
=)) CRO is with england again in the qualifications group :D

imaginary
25th November 2007, 09:49 PM
how can that group with greece and israel exist?
Eh? Why not?
Greece is weak to u? Rofl k, meet at Euro my lovely romanians :)

We got ImbA easy group cmmon, Israel and Switzerland..Moldova Latvia and Luxemburg, oh gosh. Our ticket for World Cup 2010 is already booked -.-

And AHahAHaH England with Croatia AGAIN together AahHAhaH im gonna love this!! ^ ^

KeweLi
26th November 2007, 03:34 AM
Another super Stevie-G free kick.

Xfire
26th November 2007, 09:27 AM
wc 2010 qual. groups:

They're doomed ( France, Serbia, etc. ) :)

Spanish Primera is definitely the most valuable club's football league in the world.

I am sorry to dissapoint you, but you are totally wrong, my friend. The english premiership has always been the best championship in the world :tiphat:

Ogi.
26th November 2007, 10:03 AM
The english premiership has always been the best championship in the world
lol : D ye right ... thats why they have the most cl trophies xD

Ykc
26th November 2007, 01:20 PM
omg awsome group for us. it couldnt be better omg >:)

btw check out this goal :)

pec
26th November 2007, 02:19 PM
Definatly next Ep or mondial for us will 2018
Because Kazahstan>Serbia :(
they were bored 2 defend so they gived auto-goal

MaN-O-WaR
26th November 2007, 02:19 PM
Eh? Why not?
Greece is weak to u? Rofl k, meet at Euro my lovely romanians :)Many ppl stopped watching euro coz of lucky Greece and imho it is weakest group. Strongest tend to be group 1, 8 and 9. In other groups situation is rather clear who is gonna hold place 1 and 2 in groups. But its only calculations and who is gonna play let be left after all matches will be played.

I feel that atm the level of national teams overall is getting more and more equal, coz richest clubs invest thousands of dollars in youth scouting all over the world. Example can be Szczesny in Arsenal (ye he is polish, but many other countries i guess can provide us with other examples).

imaginary
26th November 2007, 04:05 PM
Actually it probably is the weakest group.

But the fairytale of "lucky Greece" ended when Greece gathered 31 points in this qualifyin round that just ended, 7 ahead of second Turkey and more than any other nation in Europe, despite the fact that there existed groups with even MORE teams in total than ours.
10 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss, and runnin undefeated since March.

If u wanna underestimate us again, no prob go ahead, but u should really bare in mind that Cup might not change hands on July..;)

[DjoxY]
26th November 2007, 07:42 PM
Greece is good,but i don't think that they will defend trophy...still mb some other representation like Greece may be surprise and win european cup cuz i don't think that some ''imba'' team will win.

ProfileScorp
26th November 2007, 07:55 PM
Greece is good,but i don't think that they will defend trophy...still mb some other representation like Greece may be surprise and win european cup cuz i don't think that some ''imba'' team will win.

mb croatia? :)

Shao Khan
26th November 2007, 08:40 PM
wc 2010 qual. groups:

Nailage.

Xfire
26th November 2007, 08:49 PM
mb croatia? :)

Romania :tiphat:

Shao Khan
26th November 2007, 08:55 PM
Romania :tiphat:

No and you know it, Nicole.

[DjoxY]
27th November 2007, 03:07 PM
I agree that Romania won't win,and i think that we will be better then them in qual.2010...xD

Nery
27th November 2007, 10:39 PM
So fucking unfair...
we deserved to win vs roma and they scored @ >90
we didn't deserve to lose vs man utd and they (ronaldo ffs...) scored @ >90

bad luck ;(

Plavsha
28th November 2007, 04:03 AM
It was a nice goal u must admit, but Ronaldo's way of celebrating it pissed me off... I mean he is so cocky, and he isn't best player on the world so he can't act like that... Even if he was he shouldn't behave like that...

Arsenal lost btw, their streak of undefeated from April is over... :(

DA_SASQUA4
28th November 2007, 09:35 AM
philipe senderos is soooooo DUMB :@
an ugly match !!!
sevilla players didnt kick the ball but arsenal players' ankles. fuck them ...

LSD_efect
28th November 2007, 11:26 AM
i traveled half town to a house with a satelite to watch the arsenal game and boy did i get disapointed.wenger too cocky with that second team but maybe it's better that way...and btw wenger got sent off

fatman69
28th November 2007, 11:31 AM
oh c'mon da sasqua4 sevilla beat the crap outta arsenal.. i'm not a big fan or opponent of either of those teams and i can honestly say that sevilla won more than fair and arsenal should feel lucky to have lost with such a small difference...
after that goal and few shots in the first half they haven't done anything.don't mean to insult your team m8 but they really played awful but the game wasn't ugly since sevilla kept pushing and shooting all the time (that greedy Kanoute had like million shots) from very good opportunites.arsenal's whole team just failed , both defense and offense

and ya senderos is idiot couldn't have said it better myself

Nery
28th November 2007, 07:08 PM
It was a nice goal u must admit, but Ronaldo's way of celebrating it pissed me off... I mean he is so cocky, and he isn't best player on the world so he can't act like that... Even if he was he shouldn't behave like that... :(
lol, he can celebrate however he wants...he just gave man utd +3 pts, 1st place in the group etc...did u expect him to cry or smth? -_-

and I thought u wouldn't get pissed off so easily...:rolleyes:

Temper Test

Your Scored a 16.

What Your Score Means

If you score 18 or below, you have a high temper threshold, and are able to stay calm in situations that would frustrate many others. This helps you manager your stress levels.

True...

Its very very hard to piss me off, but if u do it.. Run for it...

Korozja
28th November 2007, 07:18 PM
Statistic lie.

:)

[DjoxY]
28th November 2007, 08:29 PM
It's not about statistics,just Plavsha is fuckin' junky!xD

Plavsha
28th November 2007, 09:33 PM
LoL it's not like i got pissed off and start throwing stuff out of the window or something, I just made a grumpy face and one big /sigh... :)
Ofc he can celebrate the way he wants to but his look was like: wtf is this goalkeeper doing, is this skill or what.. It's like hes humiliating him... Aff my opinion only.. Nvmd... ;D

Nery
28th November 2007, 10:35 PM
liverpool scored 3 goals in 8min :/ damn luck..
porto is still 1st though.

fatman69
28th November 2007, 11:35 PM
liverpool -porto 4-1 GODDAMNIT!!!i cant believe i slept through such a great game, i was so frickin tired and just woke up in the after show when they comment other groups so i 've just found out...i only watched first 15 mins.damn...
shit i can barely keep my eyes open but i had to see the score. well, back to sleep it is :D

Cen
29th November 2007, 03:04 PM
liverpool scored 3 goals in 8min :/ damn luck..
porto is still 1st though.

So lucky rly... :smile3:

KeweLi
29th November 2007, 03:59 PM
If you search this forum, you can see that every Liverpool win for you fools is "lucky". Why not go to the casino and see what luck is?

Artificial
29th November 2007, 04:19 PM
lol, he can celebrate however he wants...
not rly.. often players get yellow cards for getting off their shirts etc.. sometimes even red cards

Cen
29th November 2007, 04:40 PM
not rly.. often players get yellow cards for getting off their shirts etc.. sometimes even red cards

This is what I call player's stupidity...

You fuck the whole team with getting a red or yellow card. You may lose cuz of it.

imaginary
30th November 2007, 12:39 AM
LoooooooooL what an example! :laugh: :laugh:

Keweli is right ,Liverpool has taken so much critisism through this thread, that if we put the whole team read it a few of the players might think of suicide;DD

Find some other team to talk negative about for a while pff NaBz

And gogo give some football news, not only matches results!

Nery
30th November 2007, 01:10 AM
braga 1-1 bayern
:]

[DjoxY]
1st December 2007, 12:37 AM
Red Star will be the last one and i will enjoy ...

LSD_efect
1st December 2007, 05:08 PM
chelsea luckyyyyyyy

DA_SASQUA4
1st December 2007, 09:22 PM
yeah ... an offside actually but none is marked by the ref
arsenal win 2:1
good goal by flamini

Xfire
2nd December 2007, 12:57 PM
Group C:

France
Italy
Romania
Netherlands

OMG!

Nery
2nd December 2007, 12:59 PM
GroupA
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Portugal
Turkey

Group B
Austria
Croatia
Germany
Poland

Group C
Netherlands
Italy
Romania
France

Group D
Greece
Sweden
Spain
Russia

imaginary
2nd December 2007, 01:01 PM
Nery suxzor u beat me by 2 minutes xD

K its gg for Romania, guys u got a very tough group..-_-

Croatia and Poland should fight for qualification in their own group..

For me Greece seems like fairly good group :)

Xfire
2nd December 2007, 01:04 PM
We won Holland 2x in the preliminaries, why wouldn't we do it again?

imaginary
2nd December 2007, 01:10 PM
K but 2 teams go through and there are still Italy and France, u got the toughest group possible..gosh:E

d3ath_2_guta
2nd December 2007, 01:15 PM
yep...we're so scrued :(

it's Bulgaria's fault =))

Nery
2nd December 2007, 01:16 PM
Nery suxzor u beat me by 2 minutes xD

K its gg for Romania, guys u got a very tough group..-_-

Croatia and Poland should fight for qualification in their own group..

For me Greece seems like fairly good group :)
Nice coincidence... if you remember, @ euro04, our group was:
Portugal
Spain
Greece
Russia

now, it's almost the same, except that Portugal was replaced by Sweden...

btw:

Group A Winner vs Group B Runner up
Group B Winner vs Group A Runner up
Group C Winner vs Group D Runner up
Group D Winner vs Group C Runner up
:) if we win our group, we will surely play vs poland/croatia

Mr.7error
2nd December 2007, 01:47 PM
Zomg how unlucky can u get to be in a group with the wold champion, vice-champion and imba holand ? :( we're scrwed .... really taught we could pwn in this champs but seems the ods are against us. But we will probably pwn holand, mby even france if we are lucky :D:D

Nery
2nd December 2007, 01:53 PM
But we will probably pwn holand at home, mby even france :D
:)?

Mr.7error
2nd December 2007, 01:55 PM
Lol yeah stupid me i forgot i am a lil sleepy didn't actually catch sleep last 2 days sorry i'm embarassed. But we will probably pwn them anyway :)):oops: thx rene :)

imaginary
2nd December 2007, 02:12 PM
Hmm the groups and the draws show that there will be surprises again, reachin possibly at least till the semies:E
Croatia or Poland for example could reach the semies(goin past Portugal in the quarters Nery;P)
And with a group such as C, with three ImbA nations and one more that will be considered surprise if goes past but is nevertheless strong, Romania, its obvious that at least 2 strong teams will be left out. Plus England is already out..there is definately room for surprise countries :)

Gogo who wants to be next Greece ^ ^

Cause for us greeks will be very tough, i see we'll play someone from group C if we pass to quarters and from C all teams are strong..
Spain is clear favourites to win our group, this time Spain seem favourites to me for winnin Euro in the end..
And as it was predicted, Austria and Switzerland we're probably gonna laugh enough, look at the poor hosts groups..:rolf:

d3ath_2_guta
2nd December 2007, 02:24 PM
no ofense to you G(r)eeks :P but i was pritty surprised and unhappy that they won euro 2004...and didn't do to well in WC 2006.

A team such as Greece(not weak,but other teams are just stronger) wining euro is smth that happends in 100 years...in euro 2104 you'll win it again :P

Hope Netherlands or Germany win euro 2008

imaginary
2nd December 2007, 02:31 PM
1) We didnt play in WC2006:E

2) Thats why i say who wants to be next Greece in this Euro, talkin about surprises.
Yet u make me repeat, that we're no longer considered not even average team since we finished with most points than any other nation durin this Euro qualifying stage. We gathered more points than u if u wanna compare, even though ur group had one team more than ours, so more matches to play.
I said it before..i will say it again. Euro 2004 was a big surprise yes. But from then till now, we are constantly provin that we're growin stronger and stronger to justify ourselves. And im sure this time we wont be underestimated..all our opponents will be careful. Thats why i dont count my country in as possible winner again.

ProfileScorp
2nd December 2007, 03:20 PM
Greece has strong defense and verry good coach... they can still beat anyone with that german style play (except romania ofc :p)

Nery
2nd December 2007, 03:25 PM
Victor Piţurcă, Romania coach
It is a very nice and easy group, with the world champions, the World Cup runners-up and Holland who we know very well. We hope it will be an extraordinary experience for us and why shouldn't we be one of the two teams to qualify?

lol:D

and btw, I was checking uefa's site and I saw we will only play vs group c/d teams in the final :D

http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/euro/index.html

d3ath_2_guta
2nd December 2007, 03:27 PM
well nery.we romanians are very optimistic

THINK BIG :)

LSD_efect
2nd December 2007, 03:45 PM
i am for the suprice holland and romania to go througt

Xfire
2nd December 2007, 07:29 PM
C = Latin group ( except Holland ofc ) :)

Roman Empire ftw ;D

ProfileScorp
2nd December 2007, 10:55 PM
and btw, I was checking uefa's site and I saw we will only play vs group c/d teams in the final :D

http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/euro/index.html
so stupid... i think its a mistake... winner from game 25 should play with winner from game 27 (they both played in berna) and 26 with 28 (both in austria)
practicaly, euro is separated in 2... group A,B , and group C, D

Nery
2nd December 2007, 11:42 PM
well, mb it's a mistake, 'cause @ euro04 the 1/4 finals were:

group a vs b
1 portugal vs 2 england
2 greece vs 1 france

group c vs d
1 sweden vs 2 netherlands
2 denmark vs 1 czech republic

semi

1 portugal vs 2 netherlands
2 greece vs 1 czech republic

[DjoxY]
4th December 2007, 05:45 PM
I see that you are regreting Romania,but i think that they will go on for sure...

DA_SASQUA4
5th December 2007, 09:40 AM
starring Cristiano GAYaldo
if u want to learn how to dive this is how u do it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwrAKxBz8Ss
specially for all man utd fans.

=)) =)) so pathetic !!!!!!! :pet: :pet: :laugh: :laugh:
is this a footballer or an actor

KeweLi
5th December 2007, 03:16 PM
ManU 0-1 Bolton
Liverpool 4-0 Bolton

DA_SASQUA4
5th December 2007, 07:20 PM
arsenal above all :D
watch the stupid video i gave u a link for nabzorz !!! :D

LSD_efect
6th December 2007, 06:43 PM
anyone watch the game last night?no creativity without cesk and hleb and barton need to be shoot

DA_SASQUA4
6th December 2007, 07:18 PM
i saw the goal from i-net by ade
really good goal but 1:1 final result ... :[

[DjoxY]
6th December 2007, 07:25 PM
Real 2 - 0 Partizan bitches scored first goal with hand -.-

fatman69
6th December 2007, 08:31 PM
starring Cristiano GAYaldo
if u want to learn how to dive this is how u do it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwrAKxBz8Ss
specially for all man utd fans.

=)) =)) so pathetic !!!!!!! :pet: :pet: :laugh: :laugh:
is this a footballer or an actor

yeah c'mon like he's the only one that does that...football's full of that.and btw he IS a footballer and one of the best IMO, he is arrogant, i admit, he's a poseur, admit that 2, fancy boy, faker....but damnit dude plays like hell, why don't you show some of his dribbles or shots?you gotta admit that regardless of your undeserved love towards arsenal..
i understand you hate man utd, and so did i, but those guys have always played good football no matter who played for them while arsenal gets new players all the time since Henry moved on but they still don't come close to playing as half as attractive as man utd...

Nery
6th December 2007, 08:57 PM
ManU 0-1 Bolton
Liverpool 4-0 Bolton
talk about liverpool's performance @ this year's champions league:)
your logic is just stupid... just cause man utd lost at home vs bolton and liverpool won, it doesn't mean that liverpool is better than man utd.
damn, I hate liverpool... hope marseille smashes them, again.

and yeah lol, about ronaldo, I don't understand u guys. hating him just proves how good he is...

Artificial
6th December 2007, 09:30 PM
you mean this?
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7820/sexyne8.png

p.s. Inter 3-0 Lazio

DA_SASQUA4
7th December 2007, 08:14 AM
hm i love some players from man utd. i am a big fan of arsenal but i dont hate every1 outside this team. just ronaldo is ,as u said, arogant, fake and so on. he has nice technique and shots but sometimes he holds the ball for too long and finally looses it.

and a big LOOOOOOL - man utd play more attractive than arsenal ... and arsenal have never played attractive. u should open another beer and drink it - then write such things :]

EDIT: mby u have seen only our last games - against sevilla, aston villa and newcastle ? ye but we got 2 many injured players ... but we still are on top of table and still play a fast and techniqual football

fatman69
8th December 2007, 01:32 PM
yea i watched against sevilla, i wouldn't mention that game if i were you...you got owned over there, eduardo scored and shot at goal once more, and that was all arsenal did, besides defending poorly...that was really a nice game but only because sevilla kicked ass, they were crazy. just admit that you got owned, 3-1 ffs...

considering other arsenal games that i've seen, i can't say that they play bad, as you said they got good technique but they certainly aren't the best team around and they've got the easiest group. and i've seen a lot of arsenal games. i even saw when they lost to barcelona in Champ League finals few yrs ago. and i've never saw them beat the hell outta some1 except that helle-weak slavia...c'mon u can't really count them as some worthy opponents those guys are too weak for champs league

Nery
8th December 2007, 02:34 PM
It's pointless to talk about ronaldo, he's a love or hate player...

LSD_efect
8th December 2007, 06:43 PM
Fat Man please don't speak if you have no clue ok?

[DjoxY]
8th December 2007, 06:46 PM
Man UTD 4 - 1 Derby first goal for Derby in season as guest,and pussy Ronaldo simulating penalty as usually...

DA_SASQUA4
8th December 2007, 07:09 PM
yes as usually ofc. watch my vid at the top of the page once again :D
and @ fatman - is slavia the only team we've beaten this season?
and yes we sucked against sevilla i must admit. sooooo which is the best team? manchester mby u wanna say? just asking, no offence

EDIT: i have to say it once again - we have only 1 defeat so far this season

Nery
8th December 2007, 08:32 PM
Blabla Liverpool is the best blabla
Reading 3-1 Liverpool :tiphat:

DA_SASQUA4
8th December 2007, 08:51 PM
pencil rape :D 3:1 against reading :D

fatman69
9th December 2007, 05:45 PM
It's pointless to talk about ronaldo, he's a love or hate player...

indeed ... (imba avatar man)

@ sasqua no1 said that manutd is the best but you certainly diminished their value, they are very good team...if u don't like players or teams you dont have to say they sux or smth.. simple dont like would be in order and you cant really say that arsenal is better than manchester (utd). they are both very good teams so i don't get what's the fuss. if u can't admit that they're equal in quality then you're just arrogant (like C.ronaldo)

@ Lsd effect sry dude, i'm too busy now i'll ignore your immature ass some other day

LSD_efect
9th December 2007, 08:47 PM
we lost to boro...it just show how important are fabregas and hleb we were a difrent team today
and fatkid... nvm

DA_SASQUA4
10th December 2007, 08:18 PM
hleb gives us the creativity in attack. his technique and view of the game gives us the advantage over teams :(

Nery
11th December 2007, 10:37 PM
Porto 2-0 Beskitas
gg - 1st place in the group.

Marseille 0 - 4 Liverpool lol...
Liverpool gets the 2nd place in the group.

Uberpr0
11th December 2007, 10:46 PM
ALLEZ PORTO ALLEZ , NOS SOMOS A TUA VOZ!

porto ftw

imaginary
12th December 2007, 12:13 AM
Olympiakos - Werder Bremen 3-0,
Real Madrid - Lazio 3-1,
Real and Olympiakos both on 11 points gg through (Real top spot)
At last, poor Olympiakos doin good again in Europe, after 9 years since they played in the quarters..

Bonzy
12th December 2007, 12:36 AM
Olympiakos - Werder Bremen 3-0,
Real Madrid - Lazio 3-1,
Real and Olympiakos both on 11 points gg through (Real top spot)
At last, poor Olympiakos doin good again in Europe, after 9 years since they played in the quarters..

It's all about our serbian imba Djordjevic-Kovacevic combo :)

imaginary
12th December 2007, 12:44 AM
To some point ye, big point, though Djordjevic was suspended for this match;P

Stoltidis, Djordjevic, Galletti, LuaLua and Kovacevic are everythin for Olympiakos.

fatman69
12th December 2007, 12:47 AM
yeah nice game by liverpool, 2 bad i only saw 2nd half.. :( i'm happy for liverpool, what a comeback from last place to this.. masters of comebacks:thumbUP: :thumbUP:

KeweLi
12th December 2007, 02:36 PM
My French maths teacher almost made a bet with me. I would have got A in a test because Marseille lost, and F if they had won.

FiRezzzz
13th December 2007, 07:15 AM
Leaves me wondering about how the hell did LOM beat Liverpool at Anfield..they're awful !

Tito
13th December 2007, 10:29 AM
Next weekend Liverpool vs Manchester UTD. Chelsea against Arsenal.

R.Madrid against Valencia :)

Liverpool, Arsenal ( if fabre, flamini and hleb return ) and Real will win : )

TBK.Goldy
13th December 2007, 11:36 AM
R.Madrid against Valencia :)

no no, my friend, Valencia - Barcelona (prediction; 2)

fatman69
13th December 2007, 01:04 PM
yea and i don't really see liverpool beating manchester( although every1 on this server seems to hate manchester).... damn i wish could watch that on tv :(

A’
Liverpool, Porto, Marseille, Besiktas--------- Liverpool and Porto goes foward.

B’
Chelsea, Valencia, Schalke, Rosenborg----------- Chelsea and Vlaencia will play for the first place.

C’
Real Madrid, Werder Bremen, Lazio, Olympiacos --------- Real Madrid and Lazio.

D’
Milan, Benfica, Celtic, Shakhtar Donetsk ------------ Milan and Seltic.

E’
Barcelona, Lyon, Stuttgart, Rangers --------- Barcelona and Stuttgart ( if Lyon doesn't play better till then ).

F’
Manchester United, Roma, Sporting Lisbon, Dynamo Kiev --------- Man Utd and Roma.

G’
Internazionale, PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow, Fenerbahce ------- Hard games, hope Inter will go as first, PSV as second.

H’
Arsenal, Sevilla/AEK Athens, Steaua Bucharest, Slavia Prague ------- Easy for Arsenal.

some1 predicted this outcome a while ago... and i still remember that person's prediction for arsenal...and we all saw how easy it was for arsenal...:clap: :clap: :clap:

it's funny to look at predictions now, dude guessed a lot but certainly missed a few crucial teams (stuttgart my ass, they barely got 3 points :D )

Tito
13th December 2007, 09:01 PM
See the brackets. It wasn't easy for Arsenal ? haha

Missed only for Lazio :)

I don't hate manchester... I am just fan of good football and I can't see man. playin' it.

there is one difference between Liv and Man. That's called Fernando Torres.

imaginary
13th December 2007, 11:37 PM
No, u missed 3 more.
Nvm
In a week from now is the draw for the last 16, we'll make predictions then!
Ill make too )

Tito
14th December 2007, 12:25 AM
W/e.. 3 months ago I said Real Madrid will take the trophy : )

Smurf
14th December 2007, 04:26 AM
Real Madrid is currently in a good form,as i can see...
Seems like they recovered after those unfortunate games they made untill 1 few weeks ago.
But,i hope Man UTD/Arsenal will get the trophey.

FiRezzzz
14th December 2007, 08:48 AM
I hope we(Arsenal) draw Barcelona,bring it on suckers !

imaginary
14th December 2007, 01:47 PM
I hope we(Arsenal) draw Barcelona,bring it on suckers !
Ooh ye, i would soo love to watch that!!

fatman69
14th December 2007, 02:46 PM
I don't hate manchester... I am just fan of good football and I can't see man. playin' it.

.... just lawl at this....:noob: :noob:

just keep your narrow minded, subjective criticism for yourself next time..
i understand arsenal has a much younger team and i give them credit for that, they got good ball control and passing around and all that shit.. but to say that man doesn't play good football is just... guys score some of the most beautiful goals, i admit football is about getting the job done aswell but u gotta admire when some1 plays with style. Manchester United PLAYS like that, whether u admit it or not.u can hate'em, but they play good football, english style, only they tend to win unlike their national team :D

you said it would be easy for arsenal, yeah so easy they came in second (in the easiest group), i'm not saying they had to struggle but c'mon other 2 teams were like 3 classes bellow. i mean wtf do u expect, when u said easy i thought of almost perfect 1st place (like the one Manchester almost had :)) with like 15-18 points...

LSD_efect
14th December 2007, 03:35 PM
fatman i notice you like to write very log post...which...i like your posts in the music section you seem to know that but you sux at football my friend
no offence

KeweLi
14th December 2007, 03:39 PM
I have made several bets already for the Weekend game against United.

LSD_efect
14th December 2007, 03:46 PM
never bet for the club you suport.you love the club and you thing he'll win every single game but reality check.
hope you didn't bet much money cos this is a 1x2 game

Tito
14th December 2007, 07:34 PM
never bet for the club you suport.you love the club and you thing he'll win every single game but reality check.
Wise words.

Fatman, if seeing Ronaldo taking 3 defenders and scoresx is good football, then...

Uberpr0
14th December 2007, 07:35 PM
porto 4 the champions .

Smurf
14th December 2007, 08:36 PM
Although i like Manchester UD or Arsenal,i think Barca deserves to win this year.
Spanish football has always been delightfull,i could even say more beautifull then the english one.

Korozja
14th December 2007, 10:20 PM
Pls, pls,
no more Barcelona...
no more Milan...
once more Real :)

KeweLi
15th December 2007, 04:20 AM
Nah, La Liga was better than the BPL at one time, but not anymore.

imaginary
15th December 2007, 03:44 PM
K i placed a bet together with ma friend,

Hertha Berlin - Bayern 2
Manchester City - Bolton 1
Lazio - Juventus X2
Valencia - Barcelona X2 -.-
Arsenal - Chelsea 1X

fatman69
15th December 2007, 06:14 PM
Fatman, if seeing Ronaldo taking 3 defenders and scoresx is good football, then...

...what?? i really don't understand what you're saying...

Lsd- you like my stuff in music section (like 3-5 posts i wrote there) cuz i said smth you agree with, we got similar taste in music, but if i said i don't like your precious Doors because they make too many long and boring songs, you would say i'm talking shit. if i said that Rolling stones don't deserve to be callled "the best band " ever, you'd act like you act here...
so in other words, you like some ass-lickers that post smth that u agree with bun you're too narrow minded that some1 else might have a point. i'm not a football expert for sure, nor do i wannna be one but i post what i think based on games i see. i make long posts to prove a point and i won't anymore since i really don't have to prove myself to the likes of you

Pls, pls,
no more Barcelona...
no more Milan...
once more Real

indeed, i'm not a big fan of Real but they play good. hey dudes got Van Nistelerooy, who doesn't like him? (no need to ask, ofc arsenal-huggers h8 everything but arsenal)

LyCaN.WarLorD
15th December 2007, 06:25 PM
Italy-Montenegro... :D well maybe we will loose but the game is in Podgorica and its gonna be awesome

DA_SASQUA4
15th December 2007, 06:34 PM
indeed, i'm not a big fan of Real but they play good. hey dudes got Van Nistelerooy, who doesn't like him? (no need to ask, ofc arsenal-huggers h8 everything but arsenal)

omg about arsenal-huggers :laugh: :read:
i said i hate ronaldo and i dont like barca and the italian football
is this everything but arsenal?

fatman69
15th December 2007, 07:47 PM
omg about arsenal-huggers :laugh: :read:
i said i hate ronaldo and i dont like barca and the italian football
is this everything but arsenal?

that wasn't ment for u... and i can understand some1 doesnt like italian football (their derbies suck ass) or barcelona or c.ronaldo.

[DjoxY]
15th December 2007, 08:57 PM
barca sux,and cristiano is simulating pussy so i can understand...
btw tomorrow liverpool - manchester and arsenal - chelsea i will enjoy with beer and some peanuts :D

DA_SASQUA4
15th December 2007, 09:41 PM
ye the first game ends and the second starts at the same time :D 180 + minutes football tomorow :D

KeweLi
16th December 2007, 07:42 AM
I can't watch the second game, got exams the next day. It's all I need anyway.
BTW, anyone know when the Championsleague draw is?