PDA

View Full Version : Football !

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19

Fika[F]
15th June 2012, 04:23 PM
any predictions on spain-croatia and ireland-italy?

MailMan
15th June 2012, 04:32 PM
3-1 Spain-Croatia (unfortunately for u, I don't think Spain will make any arrangement with the croatians)
0-2 Ireland-Italy (Italy looks pretty solid to me, they deserve more than Croatia to pass the groups imo, and they could get even further)

Fika[F]
15th June 2012, 11:33 PM
lol, spain are not as good as everyone thinks, for example I don't think they are any better than italy, especially for us, our strong constitution will stop their tika taka mark my words

Also I gotta agree with you on italy but ireland can show maybe one game on this euro where they don't lose 0-1 by min 5... and complicate things

Xfire
17th June 2012, 07:42 PM
There is a common feeling between many punters that Croatia will draw with Spain 2-2, a score which would secure them both a ticket to the quarter finals. I for one, tend to disagree, since I believe it would be embarassing for a team with such a pedigree like Spain to get into fixed games; it would just look embarassing for them.

On another note, Greece and Czech Rep qualifying got me loads of money ( thanks to the blind punters who went for Russia and Poland to qualify ). Damn, this Euro is such a good time to make money as a punter, since everyone just bets blindly on their favourite team ( patriot punters ).

In regards to today's game, I ain't got any predictions, since I do not know what team will Germany use ( I believe they might use 3 or more subs in order to rest some players ). Even if they aren't qualified yet, they would settle for a draw, and I don't believe the Danes got what it takes to break them down and win this one. I would like to see the shit Portugal team out, since they showed zero at this tournament, with either Denmark or Netherlands to go through along with Germany.

Germany - Greece will be an interesting game to watch in the quarter finals ( for multiple reasons ) :)

Jackky
17th June 2012, 08:03 PM
milosbre = my new idol

Felixar
17th June 2012, 08:47 PM
You bet on czech rep? NICE ONE :D

fatman69
17th June 2012, 08:57 PM
There is a common feeling between many punters that Croatia will draw with Spain 2-2, a score which would secure them both a ticket to the quarter finals. I for one, tend to disagree, since I believe it would be embarassing for a team with such a pedigree like Spain to get into fixed games; it would just look embarassing for them.

On another note, Greece and Czech Rep qualifying got me loads of money ( thanks to the blind punters who went for Russia and Poland to qualify ). Damn, this Euro is such a good time to make money as a punter, since everyone just bets blindly on their favourite team ( patriot punters ).

In regards to today's game, I ain't got any predictions, since I do not know what team will Germany use ( I believe they might use 3 or more subs in order to rest some players ). Even if they aren't qualified yet, they would settle for a draw, and I don't believe the Danes got what it takes to break them down and win this one. I would like to see the shit Portugal team out, since they showed zero at this tournament, with either Denmark or Netherlands to go through along with Germany.

Germany - Greece will be an interesting game to watch in the quarter finals ( for multiple reasons ) :)

And if Greece somehow reaches the semifinals, their opponent should be either MMF or the World Bank :)

Cen
17th June 2012, 10:40 PM
Holland has just terrible defense.. it's better it ended this way. Coach must go too.

NOe1
17th June 2012, 10:42 PM
terrible?

they don't have it at all, such a crap players they got in last line. lol.

MR.baby
17th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Holland Out !! :(

Next Round

Czech Vs Portugal

Germany Vs Greece

mILOSbRE
30th June 2012, 10:59 PM

:ddd

Pyro
20th July 2012, 12:11 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/602537_472216489463640_1725468508_n.jpg

ToTa-
20th July 2012, 11:22 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/602537_472216489463640_1725468508_n.jpg

Hehe , was that necessary :thumbUP:

mILOSbRE
14th August 2012, 02:22 PM

so true ^^

Jackky
29th August 2012, 07:13 PM
El clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico el clasico

ToTa-
29th August 2012, 07:35 PM
Became one of most stupid football games today. I only wanna see if Luka Modrić will play.

fatman69
29th August 2012, 11:05 PM
SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!! Real Madrid are raping Barcelona!!!

Xfire
31st August 2012, 01:09 AM
The Uefa Champions League group draws have taken place today. The groups are as follows:

Group A
Porto
Dynamo Kiev
PSG
Dynamo Zagreb

Group B
Arsenal
Schalke
Olympiacos
Montpellier

Group C
AC Milan
Zenit
Anderlecht
Malaga

Group D
Real Madrid
Manchester City
Ajax
Dortmund

Group E
Chelsea
Sahtior
Juventus
Nordsjaelland

Group F
Bayern Munchen
Valencia
Lille
Bate Borisov

Group G
Barcelona
Benfica
Spartak Moscova
Celtic

Group H
Manchester United
Braga
Galatasaray
CFR Cluj

I'd go with saying Group D looks the toughest on paper, closely followed by Group E. Both groups consist of very good, champions only teams.

Fatman, United have been served another free ticket to the knockout stage.

Thoughts?

Pyro
31st August 2012, 03:08 AM
very weak CL this year. i mean its still CL,but past competitions had much better teams.

ToTa-
31st August 2012, 06:47 PM
Chelsea is my favorite this year . They start good in England league ( Premier League ) , really interesting for me.
We will see what will they do with out some great players . + Daniel don't touch Manchester United , it is great club ;)

fatman69
1st September 2012, 11:01 AM
The Uefa Champions League group draws have taken place today. The groups are as follows:

I'd go with saying Group D looks the toughest on paper, closely followed by Group E. Both groups consist of very good, champions only teams.

Fatman, United have been served another free ticket to the knockout stage.

Thoughts?

Well, it's not like United ever got a strong opponent in the CL group stage. I mean, being in Pot 1 helps but they seem to avoid those dangerous come-backers, such as Juve or Dortmund this year. And it's not just United, Arsenal keep getting similar teams every year (there's always a French team in their group, isn't it?), Chelsea have drawn a really dangerous opponent for the first time in years. OK, Shakhtar is no piece of cake either, but Juve is by far more dangerous.

City are still paying the price for having a low UEFA coefficient and they'll have another difficult group this year, again against settled and experienced teams and a motherfucking Super-team that is Real Madrid. I wouldn't know what to expect here. Borussia (D) and Ajax have sold several players, but they have the advantage of an already built team. However, City's roster is not likely to change from last year either, which means they could be more mentally strong and focused. Had they played in their CL group last year the way they did in PL, they would have gone far.

As far as United in particular goes, I am wary, especially after last season. Sure, with RvP and Kagawa and, hopefully, significantly less injuries, this group should pose no problem to them. But then again, same could have been said last year and we know what happened. Realistically speaking, they should go through but I'm not getting my hopes up until i see 2-3 victories.

very weak CL this year. i mean its still CL,but past competitions had much better teams.

Dude, no offense, but do you even watch CL? Group-stage is never a nail-biter, it's always the same old recipe - the old guard of champions and defending champions, vintage teams that get to the quartefinals at best (Porto, Valencia, Schalke, Braga) but are consistent and great to look at, and a couple of newbies that are hoping to get at least a point this year (Dinamo Zagreb, this means you!). The interesting part of CL is always the knock-out stage.

ToTa-
1st September 2012, 11:42 AM
You sow Super Cup yestarday ?

fatman69
1st September 2012, 11:59 AM
Watched the highlights, too bad we won't be seeing both Falcao and Cavani this year in CL, both of them never cease to amaze me with their goal-scoring skills...

Akhe
1st September 2012, 08:50 PM
winner of Champions will be either Real Madrid or an English team

Pyro
12th September 2012, 01:13 AM
9TjD56e3Edw

Akhe
12th September 2012, 01:22 AM
the man even did a fancy jump : | pwned

so the Internationals ended for now and are coming back in a month, what do you think about the results? some surprises for you? what group were played the most unexpected games?

ToTa-
12th September 2012, 11:17 AM
winner of Champions will be either Real Madrid or an English team

Don't count on Chelsea , Manchester United - City this year........
Real Madrid has chance but I don't belive it.

U2.0ne
12th September 2012, 12:38 PM
ManU winners of UCL!!!

ToTa-
12th September 2012, 08:41 PM
Please !
Just look your avatar.

ToTa-
17th September 2012, 08:20 PM
Tomorrow starts Champions League , what you think how will end first matches?

Group A
Dinamo Zagreb - Porto
Dinamo Kyiev - PSG
Group B
Schalke - Olympiacos
Montepellier - Arsenal
Group C
Anderlecht - Milan
Zenit - Malaga
Group D
Real Madrid - Ajax
Manchester City - Dortmund

Pyro
17th September 2012, 08:25 PM
Tomorrow starts Champions League , what you think how will end first matches?

this are not fixtures of 1st round

paiNISTHESHIT
17th September 2012, 08:30 PM
The bignouse Ibrahimovich left Milan so we take Champions this time :P

j/k :P

jeandarc
17th September 2012, 08:31 PM
I'm very disappointed on how my lovely Milan started this season. I just hope they'll get back on their form asap, at least they won't get ashamed in champions league :/

paiNISTHESHIT
17th September 2012, 08:36 PM
They won't get ashamed in Champions, at least they never did but we should do better at Serie A and refresh the team with some new players but we don't have any chance this year :)

Gl to teams :)

ToTa-
17th September 2012, 08:39 PM
I'm disappointed how my lovely Manchester United started Premier league , anyways Milan is great club with great players.
In this last years some old guys left , we will see what this Milan can do.

U2.0ne
17th September 2012, 08:41 PM
Man Utd , has a great start and at the end of this seson they'll be on first place .
Glory Glory Man Utd

paiNISTHESHIT
17th September 2012, 10:31 PM
I'm disappointed how my lovely Manchester United started Premier league , anyways Milan is great club with great players.
In this last years some old guys left , we will see what this Milan can do.

Let's admit it, in Champions we had our "champions" that played with heart till the end like Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Shevchenko and many others.
Comon, who will play Acerbi and De Schilio or wtf is his name? I hope Berlusconi and Galiani leaves Milan as soon as possible. He is fuckin 76 years old and still want to earn money :S for fck sake :S
I miss old Legends !

jeandarc
17th September 2012, 10:50 PM
I don't really read football news, but where did the money from selling thiago silva and ibrahimovic go? All what I'm looking are some unknown faces or wtf

paiNISTHESHIT
17th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Berlusconi, Galliani and dat bitch Barbara took all the money. They're destroying Milan and hope they leave as soon as possible and buy some big players.

ToTa-
18th September 2012, 03:13 PM
I don't really read football news, but where did the money from selling thiago silva and ibrahimovic go? All what I'm looking are some unknown faces or wtf

In pockets. Ah.. listen they don't have to spend 50 millions for players ( or player ) like some other clubs.
Manchester City puts offer of 50+ for only one player that they want.

Fika[F]
18th September 2012, 10:51 PM
fuck me what a game, real-city

imo deserved win by real, altho city had lead of 1:2 at like 88'

Akhe
18th September 2012, 11:34 PM
imo should have drew, but as always that lucky nub ronaldo strikes again - ofc that's why he's "good", he searches for the luck.

MailMan
19th September 2012, 10:02 AM
Did u even watched the game, Akhe?...What "drew" r u fucking talkin' about?!..City had 3 shots on goal in the entire game and they scored 2 goals...Really, Real is, with at least 3 classes, over City, noone who actually watched the game and knows some things about football can deny that.

P.S:Real Madrid will win UCL this season.

Pyro
19th September 2012, 01:51 PM
Did u even watched the game, Akhe?...What "drew" r u fucking talkin' about?!..City had 3 shots on goal in the entire game and they scored 2 goals...Really, Real is, with at least 3 classes, over City, noone who actually watched the game and knows some things about football can deny that.

Well,if City had 3 shots and scored 2 goals,does that tells you sth ? it tells me that real defence sucks

paiNISTHESHIT
20th September 2012, 10:42 PM

Yea sure, they will win. They have like 5-6 seasons that are "nominated" to win UCL but they get snapped out from UCL from unexpected team.

Akhe
21st September 2012, 01:35 AM

real madrid faggot fan.

muhehe

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/401471_422967897762131_1067827827_n.jpg

my 4 bets are, in order: bayern, barcelona, madrid, city

fatman69
21st September 2012, 11:13 AM
In pockets. Ah.. listen they don't have to spend 50 millions for players ( or player ) like some other clubs.
Manchester City puts offer of 50+ for only one player that they want.

The money from their sale went to cover the accumulated debt. Who accumulated it is another matter...Anyway, I wouldn't expect Milan to win anything major in any time soon. Nothing against them, but their current squad is simply well below par.

Now regarding Real-City game, I see nothing wrong with Real winning it or City's defensive tactics. Anyone who watched City in the past several seasons know that deep down they're still very frightened and cautious when it comes to CL, so any kind of offensive tactic should not be expected from them, at least in the CL. To me, Real still shows one huge deficiency they have - lack of a high-profile centre-forward - Benzema is better of as a second striker, and Higuain is simply not good enough. Sure, he knows how to find a good situation, he knows how to score from time to time, but you could see in that game what we saw in 2nd Classico of this season - he needs too many fucking chances to score. In that game (2nd Classico), a striker like Villa, RvP, Ibra, or, god forbid, Falcao, would have scored 4-5 goals from all the chances he had. Other than that, Madrid fans can be pleased with their team's performance on the opener. Their defensiveness aside, City is not a small fish to fry, and Real can be pleased with themselves for jumping over that hurdle. But yeah, I wouldn't place my money on them winning the CL this season.

ToTa-
23rd September 2012, 03:40 PM
Come on Liverpool - Manchester United 1:0

phaNtom
23rd September 2012, 04:40 PM
Good bye MANU haters.

MR.baby
23rd September 2012, 04:57 PM
Good bye MANU haters.

Exactly , Van Persie Did It :D

Akhe
23rd September 2012, 04:59 PM
dat premier imba league <3

plus one more imba game today : DD

paiNISTHESHIT
23rd September 2012, 07:24 PM
One more Milan loss... :S bye bye motherfucker Allegriiii !! :S:S:S

fatman69
25th September 2012, 10:10 AM
I have to admit, Liverpool - Man. United game was a bit anticlimactic. I mean, with all the hype and all the history involved I expected to see something different. But I guess this is a price Liverpool is still paying for composing a squad of relatively young and inexperienced players (Shelvey, Borini, Sterling, Kelly etc.). The scoreline was favourable to me, no doubt, but the game itself turned sour after that sending off (which could have been a yellow card, but a red card is not unheard of for such a tackle), despite all 3 goals coming after the sending off.

On the other hand, it's nice to see Arsenal out of the slump, it seems the new guys are starting to "click" despite a somewhat unconvincing start of the season. Hopefully Poldi will continue Giroud will start scoring and we might again have a truly Big 4 this season.

ToTa-
25th September 2012, 10:51 AM
Ye fatman where are the big 4?
We haven't seen them together 3-4 years...
Just remember days when in CL at semi-finals were 3 of 4 England clubs.
Next season they will be good as before.

[SnH]Skull
25th September 2012, 11:04 PM
Don't tell me that the defense of Brazilian football's below the average for European football.. this is not true. Really, has a promising future this amazing guy ... CALLED Neymar!

gvuHF1yBqws

ToTa-
26th September 2012, 10:48 AM
He touched ball with hand....

NOe1
26th September 2012, 11:25 AM
^

u are completely blind.

ToTa-
26th September 2012, 11:39 AM
Sure.^^

Akhe
26th September 2012, 04:20 PM
Skull;1542999']Don't tell me that the defense of Brazilian football's below the average for European football.. this is not true. Really, has a promising future this amazing guy ... CALLED Neymar!

gvuHF1yBqws

good for you brazilian people he stayed in brazil:

1. does show in brazil for you guys.
2. would be a flop in here (europe), so better stay in Santos.

[SnH]Skull
26th September 2012, 06:26 PM
@Akhe

I'd say Neymar has to leave Brazil. I personally believe he has to prove he can deal with better technical players or else he will end up like Robinho.

Oscar Chelsea's career will also be very interesting leading up the world cup.

ToTa-
27th September 2012, 09:43 AM
In Europe are big guys... You know that write?
On example that he goes in England , he would be nothing , he wouldn't keep the ball 5 secs. England league ( Premier ) is too strong for players like him. Technical players can't pass good , in that league you have to know how to pass , be fast , hard defense , shoot , nice jump..

MR.baby
27th September 2012, 05:17 PM
Chelsea captain John Terry has been banned for four matches and fined £220,000 after being found guilty of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand zzzz

ToTa-
27th September 2012, 07:54 PM
So stupid.. to see captain ( player ) of club like Chelsea acting like that... Just few years ago he was one of best stopers

mILOSbRE
28th September 2012, 05:35 PM
lolololol what a football experts here, especially this guy motherthunisuon :)

Firstly, i belive this is last Nejmar's season in Brasil, he just overcome that league long time ago, its time to test his possibilities/skills in Primera or Premier league and CL ofcourse.

In Europe are big guys... You know that write?
On example that he goes in England , he would be nothing , he wouldn't keep the ball 5 secs. England league ( Premier ) is too strong for players like him. Technical players can't pass good , in that league you have to know how to pass , be fast , hard defense , shoot , nice jump..

Technical players can't pass good ? :eek: So why you call them ''technical'' ? Technical player is the one who can do everything with the ball ; shoot, dribble and pass ofc.

He also wouldn't play for Brasil national team and we know that representative football is highest level of football because in national teams gather only the best players so your thoughts how he won't be able to keep the ball for 5 secs in Premier league are just wrong.Just look example of Oscar....

I don't think Nejmar is godlike player, i even think that he is overrated but he is sure better then many players who play in Premier league, i would even dare to give him place in top 10 players in England championship if he decides to continue his career there.But there are big chances that Real will buy him as Real always buy the best players (stars).

And about John Terry....well he is legend in his club and his country and such things can happen in affect.I don't support racism, but i am sure his truly fans won't change opinion about him, he simply did much for his club and for England national team also.Even great coach as Fabio Capelo is, left England representation because of UEFA decision about Terry and his good bye to national team.That certainly tells something...And afterall he got his punishment and life goes on :)

fatman69
29th September 2012, 03:09 PM
Ye fatman where are the big 4?
We haven't seen them together 3-4 years...
Just remember days when in CL at semi-finals were 3 of 4 England clubs.
Next season they will be good as before.

By Big 4 I don't imply the traditional Big 4 that the name was created for - Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool, but a group of Top 4 English clubs that are on virtually the same level; not only occupying spots from 1 to 4, but battling for top spot until the very end of the season. For the last couple of seasons it was more or less Man United (despite them being below par as well) + 1 ambitious club, and the rest of the lot battling for the remaining 2 CL spots. I have a feeling this season we might see a genuine Big 4 with strong Arsenal and strong Chelsea, which would make the title race so much interesting. It is off to a good start so far, let's see if they can keep it interesting.

On the other hand, the title race in Primera is practically already over. Barca already has 8 points on Madrid, and we know there is no serious competition from other teams (although I'm secretly fantasizing of Falcao-powered Atletico grasping it this season). It's only the FIFTH FUCKING WEEK, and it's already over, this is what inadequate competition results in...

lolololol what a football experts here, especially this guy motherthunisuon :)

Firstly, i belive this is last Nejmar's season in Brasil, he just overcome that league long time ago, its time to test his possibilities/skills in Primera or Premier league and CL ofcourse.

Technical players can't pass good ? :eek: So why you call them ''technical'' ? Technical player is the one who can do everything with the ball ; shoot, dribble and pass ofc.

He also wouldn't play for Brasil national team and we know that representative football is highest level of football because in national teams gather only the best players so your thoughts how he won't be able to keep the ball for 5 secs in Premier league are just wrong.Just look example of Oscar....

I don't think Nejmar is godlike player, i even think that he is overrated but he is sure better then many players who play in Premier league, i would even dare to give him place in top 10 players in England championship if he decides to continue his career there.But there are big chances that Real will buy him as Real always buy the best players (stars).

And about John Terry....well he is legend in his club and his country and such things can happen in affect.I don't support racism, but i am sure his truly fans won't change opinion about him, he simply did much for his club and for England national team also.Even great coach as Fabio Capelo is, left England representation because of UEFA decision about Terry and his good bye to national team.That certainly tells something...And afterall he got his punishment and life goes on :)

I agree with you there, Neymar is a fine player, but all that hype about him might be severely overrated. Until he proves himself in Europe, both in a strong league and CL I don't think he can be considered "great". I'm especially suspicious when it comes to Brazilians as they are prone to drinking, debauchery and generally weak discipline which doesn't sit down well with many of the European clubs.

Regarding JT, no wonder there. He said practically the same thing as Luis Suarez and yet he got only a half of Suarez's punishment. So much for fairness of English courts. It's like a prostitute teaching Ethics and Morality.

ToTa-
30th September 2012, 09:53 PM
Nice match between Tottenham and Manchester United. United fucked first 45 mins but in second half time Totenham didn't cross centar 30 mins.;)

Man Utd FAN

ToTa-
3rd October 2012, 10:50 PM
Kaka is back. Real Madrid played nice game against Ajax. Hat-trick by CR7 , great goal by Benzema , perfect assists. Porto won PSG , Dinamo won Dinamo ;) . Next games will be interesting in group A . Borussia played 1-1 with Man City and finally Milan got some points.

mILOSbRE
5th October 2012, 12:52 PM
The biggest impression on me was the game between Man.City and Dortmund, but also good perfomance from Real and nice goals from Ronaldo and Benzema.

Borussia played fucking amazing game vs Man.City.They created so many chances, so many opportunities wasted or saved by excellent Joe Hart and they got just 1:1 -.- Dortmund really surprised me, especially after they lost to Hamburger 3:2 and played 3:3 vs Eintracht Frankfurt, who could expect such a game ? I mean Dortmund made that game beautifull for eye, it looked like Dortmund had more players then City, they constantly pressured City players on their half, easily came to chances, only goals were missing.I enjoyed... I don't know if City is too weak or Dortmund is strong but i just know that for some players from Dortmund squad i didn't even heared.I am simply amazed by their perfomance, don't know what to say else...

ToTa-
5th October 2012, 06:54 PM
I agree , but Porto was great against PSG too. I'm sorry that they got only 1 goal...
But anyways I'm happy that Real is back. They took last train , Barca is +8 and we will see what will happend in Sunday but I'm sure that Real will win +2.
Once again Dinamo Zagreb fucked everything possible in the game, plus Croatian National Team is now 11. on FIFA's table.

jeandarc
5th October 2012, 07:40 PM
uh uh uh this sunday will be crazy, everywhere derby :happy1:

CoMMoN
5th October 2012, 09:12 PM
rofl at people who say "kaka is back" like he has been missing, he has always been like that, he didn't travel bad form or anything, instead of talking things about which you know nothing i suggest you get informed.

it's common knowledge that mourinho hates kaka, because kaka wanted to leave real madrid a long time ago. he got offer from ac milan, he wanted to go there, mourinho didn't let him. mourinho offered him to go in south africa or something which would've ruined his carrier, he refused so he stayed at real madrid ... mourinho is basically destroying him ... now lately he saw he needs him cause real madrid's been failing it up, so that's why kaka is getting first team place now ... mourinho hates him, that's why hasn't been used. it's clear that you are new to football or that you don't have any knowledge at all.

CoMMoN
5th October 2012, 09:16 PM
So stupid.. to see captain ( player ) of club like Chelsea acting like that... Just few years ago he was one of best stopers

oh nevermind, i thought you are some random dude who was just not informed, but now i see that you are not that bright, so it's acceptable that you just spout random stuff.

NEWS ARTICLE: TERRY RACIALLY ABUSED SOME DUDE.
must be true, says in news.

jeandarc
5th October 2012, 09:34 PM
stop attacking your rival team, common. Sooner or later barce will fall down, they don't even have defenders xDD

:deal:

CoMMoN
6th October 2012, 05:22 AM
who needs defenders when you got messi, 120% possesion XD and you are constantly playing football ( attacking ) instead of parking bus infront of your own goal.

ToTa-
6th October 2012, 11:16 AM
Haha lol I love guys like you. Barcelona fan? or just the boy who is for Barcelona because they won 3-4 leagues. And about that it's easy to have more then 60% of ball when middle players are passing ball too wings and they all back to defenders and all over again and again. Messi is shit player , he always some how gets that ball is that luck or wtf...
Check Barcelonas status against England clubs ... He can do shit, Spanish league has 2-3 good clubs others are like Dinamo Zagreb... and in England well that's already second story.
Every club in England has great stopers and Messi can do shit with them. Anyways your dear Barcelona will lose at Sunday ( Tomorrow ) , it will be +2 for Real Madrid.
Regards spamer.

Akhe
6th October 2012, 12:32 PM
i'm just wondering... guys, what's your point of view of the portuguese league? are there some games on tv now and then or it's unknown to u? which clubs you know? lemme know what's the point of view of the other countries :)

CoMMoN
6th October 2012, 12:45 PM
Haha lol I love guys like you. Barcelona fan? or just the boy who is for Barcelona because they won 3-4 leagues. And about that it's easy to have more then 60% of ball when middle players are passing ball too wings and they all back to defenders and all over again and again. Messi is shit player , he always some how gets that ball is that luck or wtf...
Check Barcelonas status against England clubs ... He can do shit, Spanish league has 2-3 good clubs others are like Dinamo Zagreb... and in England well that's already second story.
Every club in England has great stopers and Messi can do shit with them. Anyways your dear Barcelona will lose at Sunday ( Tomorrow ) , it will be +2 for Real Madrid.
Regards spamer.

typical kid who has no ideea about anything, yet talks a lot like he knows everything.
he can't do anything against english clubs eh ? ahahahahahaha that's why he scored in both of the champions league finals he won vs manchester united right ? and that's why arsenal got humiliated by him with 4 goals in the same game, after which Arsen Wenger did a long press conference to express his admiration twards him and called him the best player of all time.
just face it, Messi is the best player, and barcelona is way better than real MADrid, only real MADrid fans disagree with this yet they are still too blind to realise it ... i almost feel sorry for you, almost.

this season barcelona is competing with malaga, i looked all over the place for real MADrid and they were no where to be seen XDDDDD someone has to declare them missing, i didn't see them in the top half league positions, where are they ? have they moved to another league ? XDD i guess it's understandable when you can't do anything against barca.

ToTa-
6th October 2012, 12:50 PM
I'm not Real Madrid fan and you are kid , Barcelona is shity club . My club is Manchester United and it was easy to defeat it in finals... They were to weak .
You will see return of Man Utd next season.
+ Your the only one here who is saying stupid things or facts. Real started bad , but you will see who will be ranked 1 when season finish.

mILOSbRE
6th October 2012, 01:16 PM
I won't comment anything, you said that the best team that ever played is shitty and same for Messi.

I personally don't like that can't of play, its kinda boring and i get sleepy when i watch them, but the fact is that they are accomplished their game to perfection.

Now, as time goes, they will get weaker and weaker, they just can't be better then they already were.I think Vilanova isn't Guardiola's caliber.

And face it, Real lost title in first 3 rounds.

Akhe
6th October 2012, 01:21 PM
u guys r kidding right? there are still thirty games to be played, gl... also can u answer on my simple and humble question above? : |

mILOSbRE
6th October 2012, 01:58 PM
lol akhe don't shit, i will cut my hand if real win primera...

You don't know what Barca and Real are compared to all other clubs ? Seems you don't and i can't waste time to explain you :S

You can be optimistic and say that Real will win both el classics and Barca will lose/draw some game but how realistic is that ? And even if that happens Real must will all games till end so chances that Real will win title are minimum.

I am not fan of any club, i am fan of good football and Ronaldo :) But Real fan or not, the fact is that they lost title.

Omg i lost so much energy to explain some things which are obvious.

ToTa-
6th October 2012, 02:00 PM
I won't comment anything, you said that the best team that ever played is shitty and same for Messi.

I personally don't like that can't of play, its kinda boring and i get sleepy when i watch them, but the fact is that they are accomplished their game to perfection.

Now, as time goes, they will get weaker and weaker, they just can't be better then they already were.I think Vilanova isn't Guardiola's caliber.

And face it, Real lost title in first 3 rounds.

Best team ever played? Come on man please...
They aren't best team ever... they just got how to say Lucky?
In last 3 years 80% of clubs who were in CL became so weak and easy to defeat . When all clubs were going down only Inter went up and Barcelona stayed on her legs and now Inter is down too...
They weren't and they won't be best team ever . For now best club was Real Madrid with stars like zidane, rc , ronaldo , figo ....

mILOSbRE
6th October 2012, 02:26 PM
oh jessus -.-

Real je uvek kupovao najbolje igrace i oduvek je u ekipi imao najvece zvezde, cak ima i najvise titula Lige Sampiona ali to ne znaci da su najbolji klub na svetu.Koliko samo primera imamo gde su u timove ulozene ogromne pare i za koje igraju velike zvezde ali to nije garant da ce taj klub da bude dominantan u svetu.Da bi jedan klub konkurisao za najbolji koji je ikada igrao treba da bude dominantan kao sto je to Barselona bila zadnjih par godina i mislim da se takva ekipa nikad vise nece sastaviti.Sa lakocom su osvojili sve sto se moglo osvojiti i najveci igraci koji su ikada igrali su to priznali, to je jednostavno tako.Ciji god da si fan treba priznati kad je neko bolji, i tu nema sta da se prigovori.

sry for non-english :S

ToTa-
6th October 2012, 02:35 PM
oh jessus -.-

Real je uvek kupovao najbolje igrace i oduvek je u ekipi imao najvece zvezde, cak ima i najvise titula Lige Sampiona ali to ne znaci da su najbolji klub na svetu.Koliko samo primera imamo gde su u timove ulozene ogromne pare i za koje igraju velike zvezde ali to nije garant da ce taj klub da bude dominantan u svetu.Da bi jedan klub konkurisao za najbolji koji je ikada igrao treba da bude dominantan kao sto je to Barselona bila zadnjih par godina i mislim da se takva ekipa nikad vise nece sastaviti.Sa lakocom su osvojili sve sto se moglo osvojiti i najveci igraci koji su ikada igrali su to priznali, to je jednostavno tako.Ciji god da si fan treba priznati kad je neko bolji, i tu nema sta da se prigovori.

sry for non-english :S

Look this , how easy they won every team .... In best league of world and in Spanish league too.
CL:
Winners (9): 1955–56 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1955%E2%80%9356_European_Cup)*, 1956–57 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956%E2%80%9357_European_Cup), 1957–58 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1957%E2%80%9358_European_Cup), 1958–59 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958%E2%80%9359_European_Cup), 1959–60 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1959%E2%80%9360_European_Cup),
Spanish league:
1953–54 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953%E2%80%9354_La_Liga), 1954–55 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954%E2%80%9355_La_Liga), 1956–57 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956%E2%80%9357_La_Liga), 1957–58 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1957%E2%80%9358_La_Liga), 1960–61 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960%E2%80%9361_La_Liga), 1961–62 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961%E2%80%9362_La_Liga), 1962–63 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1962%E2%80%9363_La_Liga), 1963–64 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1963%E2%80%9364_La_Liga), 1964–65 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964%E2%80%9365_La_Liga), 1966–67 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966%E2%80%9367_La_Liga), 1967–68 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967%E2%80%9368_La_Liga), 1968–69 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_La_Liga), 1971–72 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971%E2%80%9372_La_Liga),

Real was best team ever and now best team ever doesn't exist.

mILOSbRE
6th October 2012, 02:42 PM
Ok see ya in sunday, altho i would like to see Real as winner but i think Barca have more chances to win on their field.

CoMMoN
6th October 2012, 04:19 PM
roflmao, please keep posting mothernatureson, you are killing me. please consider being a comedian.

fatman69
8th October 2012, 08:49 PM
Although I generally refrain from talking to idiots, there are several things that need to be explained to Common:

1. Mourinho does not have Kaka. Mourinho is a strict professional, and I'm sure the board of Real Madrid would have Mou's head on a plate if he didn't play a guy they payed 70 million euros 'cause he "doesn't like him". Kaka's problems first arose when he came from Milan to Real (when Mourinho was not the coach yet) - injuries, lack of form, bad games, not living up to the expectations of the price tag, having a hard time adapting to the Spanish football, and so on. And he is now getting older and older, and more injuries are taking place and, well, we can see what's happening. Despite having spent millions and millions of euros on the team, Real Madrid does not have a really deep bench. I mean, when you their B line-up is well below par for a team of such name, so I think Mou could really use a player like Kaka on his bench. The only problem is, what can he get out of him now?

2. Just because you like attacking football and, lo and behold, Barca plays sorta-attacking football, it does not mean that it's all there is to football. Football is about offense as it is about defense, and balancing the two is what makes a team attractive, in my opinion. Barca are cool when it comes to goals, but their defense is horrible (injuries or no injuries, Puyol is a fucking joke, and so is Valdes). And their "offensiveness" is really relative. Once they are up by a single goal, they are worse than former Inter, dragging the ball from left to right, keeper and centre-back passing the ball to and fro, turning the game into an epitome of boredom. Not only that, but they have 0 adaptability in their game, they just know how to switch from their offensive mode into mind-numbing, game-crushing, millions of unnecessary passes mode. No defensive strategies, no counter-attack game (I mean it as a general tactic, their single counter-attacks are great), no variety. Sure, they're impressive for amateur football fans, but for people who've seen more than 1 team and more than 3 seasons of CL and Primera, it just doesn't cut it.

3. Despite having a significantly better start of the season than Real, Barca is certainly on a decline after being taken over by Villanova, witnessed in the last 2-3 El Classicos. Plus, Mourinho is getting better and better against them. I'm afraid the title race is over, and that Barca are more or less safe (I know they've only played 7 games so far), but I would still keep my mouth shat when talking about Real, cause the spanking received in the past several games is very likely to be repeated in this season.

@akhe - I have an enormous respect for Portuguese clubs, as they are a CL constant, but I can't say I have the time to follow their league. CL and PL are enough for me for now:).

paiNISTHESHIT
8th October 2012, 08:55 PM
What do you guys think about the canceled goal of Milan vs. Inter?

CoMMoN
9th October 2012, 01:21 AM
first of all fatman, you are an idiot.
ok, now that we got that out of the way ...
second, you clearly don't understand football if you say "after they score 1 goal, barca turns the game boring by sideway passing", because they do the same thing they did before, they always try to score, if you watch a recorded game from 0-0, till they score and what happens after they score and go back to 0-0 and watch again, you will notice it's the same thing, they don't do anything else to secure the score, on the contrary, they always try to score again.
third, your attitude is what is wrong with football nowadays, things like "the defence is just as important as offence" is what makes football unenjoyable. what is so impressive about 10 people standing scared in their own area waiting for the enemy to make a mistake ? call it "strategy", call it "being smart", call it "waiting for counterattacks", at the end of the day it's just being a pussy. not taking things in your own hands. admitting that the opponent is better and you can't win against them normally (by attacking).
resorting to pussy defensive tactics is pathetic, the only teams which play constantly attacking football are those in the premier league (lately chelsea and manchester city seem to play way more defensive due to italian coaches) and barcelona in la liga + very lately real madrid (i admit, since the last 2 clasicos real madrid finally decided to exit pussy mode against barca and actually play the game instead of just cowarding back in the defence hoping for counter attack the whole play time).
by the way you are an idiot, i'm not sure if i said this above, so let's say it again just to be sure ok fatman ? good boy.

ToTa-
9th October 2012, 11:31 AM
You can't against Barcelonas fans. It's better to quit than spaming around .
Fatman isn't idiot he only knows what he is talking about.
Anyways El classico was good. 2 stars scored 2 goals each ;)

U2.0ne
13th October 2012, 07:30 AM
Bravo Romania , we beat Truks at their home !!!!!

CoMMoN
13th October 2012, 06:13 PM

2 stars ? i only saw messi score 2 goals, what was the other "star" you speak of ?

Akhe
13th October 2012, 06:18 PM
cristiano ronaldo.

CoMMoN
13th October 2012, 06:31 PM
cristiano ronaldo.
who is that ?

Pyro
13th October 2012, 07:25 PM
ah,1 of those retarded barca fans again

ToTa-
13th October 2012, 07:28 PM
I would ban you from this server and forum because you are acting like some tard kid. This thread is about football and not fuc*ing someone in brain!
Look results of Premier league :

Southampton

-

Fulham

Liverpool

-

Stoke City

Tottenham Hotspur

-

Aston Villa

Newcastle United

-

Manchester United

Akhe
14th October 2012, 02:41 AM
who is that ?

winner of Ballon D'or 2013

CoMMoN
14th October 2012, 05:42 AM

hmm that can't be right .. you see, winner of ballon d'or 2013 is messi.

ToTa-
14th October 2012, 03:00 PM

Be sure that Messi won't win Ballon D'or this year.

CoMMoN
14th October 2012, 06:10 PM

did you apply for comedian position ?

Akhe
25th October 2012, 01:11 AM
What are your comments about this awesome games for Champions League? What game did you watch? What's the most surprising score..?

imo most surprising is Ajax 3-1 MCity, and i watched Porto ofc! :D

jeandarc
25th October 2012, 01:15 AM
me: pc please let me go watch CL

pc: No.

true story

CoMMoN
25th October 2012, 01:49 AM

true story

you should write a book about it, it has potential

ToTa-
25th October 2012, 10:52 AM
Malaga is at this moment raping CL , Manchester United again fucked 1st half and second owned. ( 3-2 Braga )
I'm disapointed in Milan + I almost forgot that Barcelona is the most """ club with so much luck. +4 mins why? Maybe they will score? lol What money does to judges!

fatman69
25th October 2012, 01:28 PM

true story

Good on-line streams are becoming extinct, especially for CL. Ever since Bloodzeed stopped his streaming a couple of weeks ago you can't find a single decent game to watch. Plus, I think SopCast is over, it used to be main program for watching any kind of sports, now I'm lucky if I find some minor PL stream from Romania or some Arab country.

Regarding last night, I think Real's defeat is an even bigger mystery than City's. City did poorly in CL last year and they haven't exactly set the CL alight this season as well. Although, truth be told Ajax is the one opponent in their group they should be able to get rid off without any major effort.

Real on the other hand are were rampaging through last seasons group stage and have started this season in a similar fashion, while Ajax has remained as mediocre as it was last year (they did beat United in Europa League, but that's mostly due to United's extremely poor form last season). What's even worrying is that Real's defense is not getting any better, if anything, they seemed to be getting worse and worse, Pepe in particular.

About Barcelona's goal, there is no denying they ride their luck very often, and this goal really highlights that. I don't see it as a refereeing error, as a minute added to the extra time is nothing new. The goal is mostly Celtic's fault, I mean that cross could have been cleared by 2-3 players, it could have been blocked and yet noone bothered to do that. So it's basically just a lapse in concentration that Barca takes advantage of on a regular basis.

United's defense really worries me, especially after Rio's falling out with Sir Alex over those stupid anti-racisms shirts. The reason they conceded two goals was Carrick playing as a central defender, which he most certainly isn't (he's only a semi-capable midfielder). And since their bench is again being plagued by injuries this season (Smallin, Jones and Vidić being sidelined) I'm thinking is it really that smart to fight with one of your main defender over something trivial as a fucking shirt. However, we all know what Sir Alex wants Sir Alex gets, so I'm hoping their little issue will get sorted out soon. The only thing SAF proved with Carrick on CB is that his defensive options are severely limited and with a trip to Stamford Bridge looming this Sunday I hope he has a better solution in place, or that he was merely resting Rio for that clash.

CoMMoN
25th October 2012, 02:26 PM
Good on-line streams are becoming extinct, especially for CL. Ever since Bloodzeed stopped his streaming a couple of weeks ago you can't find a single decent game to watch. Plus, I think SopCast is over, it used to be main program for watching any kind of sports, now I'm lucky if I find some minor PL stream from Romania or some Arab country.

Regarding last night, I think Real's defeat is an even bigger mystery than City's. City did poorly in CL last year and they haven't exactly set the CL alight this season as well. Although, truth be told Ajax is the one opponent in their group they should be able to get rid off without any major effort.

Real on the other hand are were rampaging through last seasons group stage and have started this season in a similar fashion, while Ajax has remained as mediocre as it was last year (they did beat United in Europa League, but that's mostly due to United's extremely poor form last season). What's even worrying is that Real's defense is not getting any better, if anything, they seemed to be getting worse and worse, Pepe in particular.

About Barcelona's goal, there is no denying they ride their luck very often, and this goal really highlights that. I don't see it as a refereeing error, as a minute added to the extra time is nothing new. The goal is mostly Celtic's fault, I mean that cross could have been cleared by 2-3 players, it could have been blocked and yet noone bothered to do that. So it's basically just a lapse in concentration that Barca takes advantage of on a regular basis.

United's defense really worries me, especially after Rio's falling out with Sir Alex over those stupid anti-racisms shirts. The reason they conceded two goals was Carrick playing as a central defender, which he most certainly isn't (he's only a semi-capable midfielder). And since their bench is again being plagued by injuries this season (Smallin, Jones and Vidić being sidelined) I'm thinking is it really that smart to fight with one of your main defender over something trivial as a fucking shirt. However, we all know what Sir Alex wants Sir Alex gets, so I'm hoping their little issue will get sorted out soon. The only thing SAF proved with Carrick on CB is that his defensive options are severely limited and with a trip to Stamford Bridge looming this Sunday I hope he has a better solution in place, or that he was merely resting Rio for that clash.

it's amazing, almost every single thing you said here is wrong, i'm curious, are you being serious or just joking ?
good online streams are becoming extinct you say ? then you name some horrible streams .. lmao

real defeat is mystery ? they played sloppy and didn't make enough chances/didn't score, their fault, what mystery is there ?

barcelona goal was luck ? ofc it has to be luck cause we talk about barcelona. if it were some other team it would just be a good cross-in rofl

there is nothing wrong with united, they are a good team capable of doing things by themselves, however in the champions league it's harder for them, since they don't have their league referees, referees which are known to have a tendency in favouring big clubs, as it is everywhere

rio ferdinand deserves to sit on the bench for lying about so many things related to terry and others with his bullshit "racism" stuff just cause he had a problem with them, apparently if you are black and well known and you say a white guy was racist twards you then it's automatically true, no proof requiered, good to see ferguson still has some brain left by pulling him out

fatman69
25th October 2012, 06:29 PM
Malaga is at this moment raping CL , Manchester United again fucked 1st half and second owned. ( 3-2 Braga )
I'm disapointed in Milan + I almost forgot that Barcelona is the most """ club with so much luck. +4 mins why? Maybe they will score? lol What money does to judges!

I think it's ironic that Malaga is more successful (so far) this season despite little or no major acquisitions in comparison to last season when they bought a shitload of good and semi-good players. Just to put things into perspective, their total transfer traffic for season 2011/2012 was - (minus) 52 000 000 pounds. Their total net traffic for 2012/2013 is + (plus) 25 000 000 pounds. OK, they did qualify for CL last season but their start was really terrible, and after selling some key players this season I genuinely thought they would fall apart.

Akhe
25th October 2012, 07:00 PM

I bet agaisnt my brother-in-law that Dortmund'd beat RealM :)

I always love your posts and read them all, when they reach the end I'm like "lol I alrdy read it all :/"

Never hear those envious people that want to comment about football like you but never will... good job!

ToTa-
25th October 2012, 07:55 PM
I think it's ironic that Malaga is more successful (so far) this season despite little or no major acquisitions in comparison to last season when they bought a shitload of good and semi-good players. Just to put things into perspective, their total transfer traffic for season 2011/2012 was - (minus) 52 000 000 pounds. Their total net traffic for 2012/2013 is + (plus) 25 000 000 pounds. OK, they did qualify for CL last season but their start was really terrible, and after selling some key players this season I genuinely thought they would fall apart.

I agree with you about Man United . But I'm sure that they will be better than last season , they sucked last year. Anyways this season, CL will be very fucked.
Shaktar will go far

Akhe
25th October 2012, 10:52 PM
Shaktar will go far

quote of the year

GO PORTO/SCHALKE!

ToTa-
26th October 2012, 10:59 AM
quote of the year

GO PORTO/SCHALKE!
They never been in shape like this year and your talking about Schalke .

Akhe
26th October 2012, 08:03 PM
i didn't say porto or schalke would win CLeague, I just cheer for them...

and no, they haven't... if they pass group stage it's wonderful... cuz winning Europa League at 2008/09 isn't their best season!

ToTa-
27th October 2012, 11:35 AM
Porto is great club , but they need someone like Mourinho again.
They have the most scouts in the world , when some player leaves the club they have the same or better sub for him.

CoMMoN
27th October 2012, 12:32 PM
no one needs the imbecil-gameruiner-scandal-provoking-idiotic-press-attention-whore-pathetic-loser mourinho

ToTa-
27th October 2012, 12:41 PM
no one needs the imbecil-gameruiner-scandal-provoking-idiotic-press-attention-whore-pathetic-loser mourinho

hahaha
Ah Barcelona boy . Start talking about football or you will get some infractions because it's obvious that your brain miss something.

fatman69
27th October 2012, 12:46 PM
It's always great to see clubs like Porto and Schalke being an almost regular CL fixture, especially when you consider the budget they operate on.

Turning to the action in the PL this weekend, there are 3 games definitely worth watching:

Arsenal-QPR - After 2 defeats in a row, Arsenal are looking to get back on the winning track. However, despite having 3 points from 8 games, QPR may not be as easy as they seem. QPR definitely have talented players, some decent minor acquisitions, and some pretty good deemed surplus in Europe's greatest (Bosingwa, Park, Fabio, Julio Cesar, Granero). What I've gathered so far is that they don't play all too bad, they just need that bit of luck. Every clubs needs to start playing and I think this could be their turning point. On the other hand, Arsenal might run rampant and win this one with a really high margin. All things considered, this game should be really exciting.

Everton-Liverpool - Merseyside derby has become more intense and exciting in the past couple of years as Everton moved steadily upward and Liverpool crashed down with a bang. Although Reds might end up above Toffees in the end, right now Everton sit comfortably on position number four, 7 spots above Liverpool. Everton have started this season more coherently than ever, all of their players are firing on all cylinders and only 1 key player is missing (Pienar serving the 1-match ban for the red card against QPR). Liverpool aren't missing many crucial players (Borini, Lucas, Kelly), but more worrying is the fact that their first team is far from functioning. They made a couple of good acquisitions in the transfer window (most prominently Sahin and Allen), which cover their last season's weakest points, but they also made two terrible decisions (loaning Carroll and selling Kuyt) and now they are still lacking the team cohesion needed to win constantly. Suarez remains a constant threat and will probably be their main offensive outlet, especially in the absence of Borini, who won't be missed too greatly. Although you can never write Liverpool off, I think Everton is a definite favourite in this fixture.

Chelsea-Manchester United - The game of the weekend. THE GAME. Where to start? Well, it doesn't look good for United, I have to admit. Chelsea may have lost to Shakthar away, but United conceded two goals against Braga home. OK, I guess SAF was saving Rio and Evra for Chelsea, hence the weak defensive points in the shape of Carrick and an inexperienced but promising Buttner, but it doesn't look too promising. Chelsea are missing Lampard, who hasn't really made much impact this season, but John Terry as well, which may prove to be crucial. Terry is both Chelsea's captain and a defensive wall, and while Luiz and Cahill (or perhaps Ivanović) are not bad CB's it's hard to replace Terry, as old and racially-abusive he has become. Other than that, Chelsea's offensive trident - Torres, Hazard, Mata will probably be very much involved in the action, along with Oscar who is slowly outshining the quick-starting Hazard. One can see similar situation on the other side, RvP, Chicharito, Rooney and Welbeck are all in good shape and form and 3 of them are probably gonna start, most probably RvP and Welbeck as forwards and Rooney in the no. 10 position, which seems to be working this season. I'm not exactly pleased with United midfield this season, but since there were no major injuries it's still functional as it should remain in this game. The winner in a match like this is always hard to predict, but United's history on Stamford Bridge doesn't tell a particularly bright story, as United hasn't won ia PL match there in 10 years or so. However, all of those games could have gone either way, and it's the same now. Chelsea's definitely the favourite here, but again, a single move can turn this game around...especially a move such as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__MYtxwS1t8 (predictable, but it is my first association with United-Chelsea clashes recently)

Akhe
27th October 2012, 01:20 PM
Mancini is getting himself on fire! I bet he won't make it to the end of the season...or even worse

Mitix
27th October 2012, 01:39 PM

If mourinho isnt a good coach...then who is...=))

ToTa-
27th October 2012, 03:22 PM
It's always great to see clubs like Porto and Schalke being an almost regular CL fixture, especially when you consider the budget they operate on.

Turning to the action in the PL this weekend, there are 3 games definitely worth watching:

Arsenal-QPR - After 2 defeats in a row, Arsenal are looking to get back on the winning track. However, despite having 3 points from 8 games, QPR may not be as easy as they seem. QPR definitely have talented players, some decent minor acquisitions, and some pretty good deemed surplus in Europe's greatest (Bosingwa, Park, Fabio, Julio Cesar, Granero). What I've gathered so far is that they don't play all too bad, they just need that bit of luck. Every clubs needs to start playing and I think this could be their turning point. On the other hand, Arsenal might run rampant and win this one with a really high margin. All things considered, this game should be really exciting.

Everton-Liverpool - Merseyside derby has become more intense and exciting in the past couple of years as Everton moved steadily upward and Liverpool crashed down with a bang. Although Reds might end up above Toffees in the end, right now Everton sit comfortably on position number four, 7 spots above Liverpool. Everton have started this season more coherently than ever, all of their players are firing on all cylinders and only 1 key player is missing (Pienar serving the 1-match ban for the red card against QPR). Liverpool aren't missing many crucial players (Borini, Lucas, Kelly), but more worrying is the fact that their first team is far from functioning. They made a couple of good acquisitions in the transfer window (most prominently Sahin and Allen), which cover their last season's weakest points, but they also made two terrible decisions (loaning Carroll and selling Kuyt) and now they are still lacking the team cohesion needed to win constantly. Suarez remains a constant threat and will probably be their main offensive outlet, especially in the absence of Borini, who won't be missed too greatly. Although you can never write Liverpool off, I think Everton is a definite favourite in this fixture.

Chelsea-Manchester United - The game of the weekend. THE GAME. Where to start? Well, it doesn't look good for United, I have to admit. Chelsea may have lost to Shakthar away, but United conceded two goals against Braga home. OK, I guess SAF was saving Rio and Evra for Chelsea, hence the weak defensive points in the shape of Carrick and an inexperienced but promising Buttner, but it doesn't look too promising. Chelsea are missing Lampard, who hasn't really made much impact this season, but John Terry as well, which may prove to be crucial. Terry is both Chelsea's captain and a defensive wall, and while Luiz and Cahill (or perhaps Ivanović) are not bad CB's it's hard to replace Terry, as old and racially-abusive he has become. Other than that, Chelsea's offensive trident - Torres, Hazard, Mata will probably be very much involved in the action, along with Oscar who is slowly outshining the quick-starting Hazard. One can see similar situation on the other side, RvP, Chicharito, Rooney and Welbeck are all in good shape and form and 3 of them are probably gonna start, most probably RvP and Welbeck as forwards and Rooney in the no. 10 position, which seems to be working this season. I'm not exactly pleased with United midfield this season, but since there were no major injuries it's still functional as it should remain in this game. The winner in a match like this is always hard to predict, but United's history on Stamford Bridge doesn't tell a particularly bright story, as United hasn't won ia PL match there in 10 years or so. However, all of those games could have gone either way, and it's the same now. Chelsea's definitely the favourite here, but again, a single move can turn this game around...especially a move such as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__MYtxwS1t8 (predictable, but it is my first association with United-Chelsea clashes recently)

Yep... Who knows what will happend tomorrow. But anyways I think that United has good chance no matter on history btw them or where are they playing.
Carrick and Kagawa will lead game with their balls on Rooney or RvP. Plus I think that we will see 3 goals or maybe even more.
We will see it tomorrow.
United fan :D

Hmm .. and about Mancini . City is happy that they have coach like him. Wasting money is becoming funny , they think that they can buy the best but I wouldn't be sure in that.
+ Mourinho is coach with vision.

fatman69
27th October 2012, 04:12 PM
Kagawa probably won't be leading anything since he's sidelined with a knew injury for a month or so...

I don't think Mancini will be getting fired so soon, although I do believe another premature CL exit is a distinct possibility for City. I would have enjoyed it last year but United's pooooor performance against Basel ruined my Schaudenfraude. Although one could perceive him taking thet blame for the CL defeat as suicidal, it's actually a wise move. Instead of putting the blame on several of his players and ruining the team morale and athmosphere, he decides to take one for the team, and believe me, after winning last year's PL he can afford it. I don't think his job will be on the line even when (i think 'if' here would imply they have a realistic chance of passing through, which they don't) they crash out of CL, and hopefully into Europa League. Anyway, I sincerely hope Mancini stays, and wins something trivial like League Cup just to keep the boss happy, because I feel he is a decent coach and he makes the league more competitive. Contrary to what people think, money can, and often does buy success, and this goes for all clubs in CL. Sometimes we are treated with a story of a low-budget team making it far, but in the end it's the big spenders that win the silverware.

The only problem with City this year is that all the majority of their high-profile purchases were terrible. Maicon's career was over and done with in Italy, where sidebacks are just centre-backs that occasionally cross the ball into the opponent's half. I don't see how he could compete with the pace of Premier League wingers. Rodwell spent more or less half of the previous season injured, what good can come out of him. Javi Garcia might be a good midfielder if he adapts to the PL tempo, but it's yet another defensive midfielder, or maybe I don't see that creative side of him that City needs. Scott Sinclair? Really? What, they didn't have enough of mediocre-to-good wingers in the shape of Milner and Johnson? They had to add another? Plus, with Tevez in the squad I don't think there was a genuine need for replacements for Silva and Nasri. The only good deal could prove to be the young Nastasic, but it's still too early to predict his future.

Akhe
28th October 2012, 11:38 PM
sad I didn't make it to see the big game :/

Akhe
5th November 2012, 06:57 PM
So, we're already heading for the 4th game of the Champions League, there are already some decisive games and groups are becoming shaped according to positions. Which one is the best surprise and which one is the worst for you?
Mine, best is Malaga CF and worst is Man.City...

ToTa-
6th November 2012, 08:22 PM
So, we're already heading for the 4th game of the Champions League, there are already some decisive games and groups are becoming shaped according to positions. Which one is the best surprise and which one is the worst for you?
Mine, best is Malaga CF and worst is Man.City...
Worst is Dinamo Zagreb ;)
+ They will lose today 3-0 atleast.
Malaga is the best suprise this year and Dinamo is only confirming that they aren't on level which Cl requeires.

CoMMoN
7th November 2012, 02:04 AM
malaga is no surprise, you just don't have any ideea about football, i bet you expected real madrid to beat dortmund too when they play at home, but they did 2-2, barely, with a lucky ozil goal in minute 89
if i were you i would get informed before talking .. malaga a surprise .. lol

ToTa-
7th November 2012, 11:14 AM
malaga is no surprise, you just don't have any ideea about football, i bet you expected real madrid to beat dortmund too when they play at home, but they did 2-2, barely, with a lucky ozil goal in minute 89

I didn't thought anything about Real... who said that my favorite club is Real ? In that game Borrusia deserved to win. + Malaga is suprise this year because they are outsaiders in Cl with 10 points. They are playing tipical spanish football and that's all.

Akhe
7th November 2012, 03:55 PM

Malaga isn't the best surprise cuz this isn't their 1st CL, also their budgets for players are ultra high, not forgeting they are having mega success in their national league. OH WAIT.

CoMMoN
7th November 2012, 11:14 PM
just because they aren't near top of their league most of the time doesn't mean they .. why am i even explaining stuff to you, you are a hopeless creature
typical ignorant who has no ideea what he is talking about, but talks anyway, just like noobs in dota who perma fail and blame random ppl around them .. pathetics who don't deserve my time .. who don't understand anything and make no effort to .. i'm out of here .. fucking waste of time

Mitix
7th November 2012, 11:58 PM
yea

mILOSbRE
8th November 2012, 12:08 PM
^

Mitix please, if you dont have anything to say connected to football, avoid posting here for +1 on your post count.

btw

Mitix
8th November 2012, 12:41 PM
I saw this on fb.
Glad barca lost :)dont really understand how..I mean wtf look at the statistics.

PS:I dont give a f*** about post counts. Just wanted to be that guy that says "U CAN DO IT" or kinda something like that.w/e.

Akhe
13th November 2012, 11:25 PM
don't mind muerto, he is emo.

anyway, fuck barca and his 900 passes, look they still lost : ))

wait, i'm barca sympathizer, so I meant THEY GOT ROBBED.

U2.0ne
5th December 2012, 10:45 PM
Hate Galatasaray , Braga let them win this match . Fuuu :((

ToTa-
6th December 2012, 01:53 PM
Hate Galatasaray , Braga let them win this match . Fuuu :((

HEhe , Galatasary deserved to win

mILOSbRE
8th December 2012, 08:24 PM
I like that player, Burak Yilmaz.

fatman69
21st December 2012, 06:02 PM
Since I haven't been here for a while, this will be a long one (I know, they all are).

Anyway, the group stage of CL was pretty surprising. Some unexpected teams flourished, some of the rejuvenated old-guard also flourished, and yet some of the teams one would expect to go through without much effort have failed. I'd have to say the biggest disappointments are, in order of degree of disappointment, Chelsea, Manchester City and Zenit. Chelsea, well, what to say? They win the damn thing with a squad of fading stars and a temporary manager and they can't pass the group with a rejuvenated squad. And mind you, a properly rejuvenated one; bar Marko Marin, all major imports of this summer have successfully been integrated into the first squad. OK, so it still takes Torres a century to score a goal, but what about the others? They were nearly there, I mean, Shakhtar only went through because of more away goals, but it's an embarrassment for the running champions even to be struggling with something as trivial as goal difference against the team which, despite their quality and CL regularity, still have a long way to go to be considered realistic contenders for the crown. A shameful display for the champions, but what's even more shameful is that they got rid of di Matteo, the only man ever to bring Abramović the most coveted prize of all. If last season's haul of 1 cup and 1 Holy Grail wasn't enough to ensure a whole season at Chelsea's helm, I don't know what any manager can expect from the position.

And while Chelsea's demise may be explained by the change of generations, City have remained the same as last year, and got equally poor results. They spent some 60 million euros on players used sporadically and with little success, and they got the boot again, now even without the consolation prize in the form of the Europa League. It's obvious some players need to be sold asap (Balotelli, in particular), but it's really puzzling to see why a team with so much talent, and not just "potentially good soon-to-be" talent, but realy, full-blooded talent in form of Silva, Aguero, Toure, Hart, Džeko and Tevez, can't come with a decent result. I know Borussia Dortmund is tricky, but to be unable to get a single point from 3 away games, and to only get 1 point against Ajax who, in all fairness to them, are not even in the same category as the rest of the group, that is really shameful. I could understand them failing to progress because of a few points, but to fail so miserably is beyond all excuse. The most obvious reason for this is their central midfield which is still pretty medieval in comparison to that of modern teams, but I fear an exchange of coach for someone with more offensive tendencies might prove to be a better solution.

As far as I'm concerned, Zenit's relegation to EL wasn't much of a shocker as such, but for a team to have wasted 80 million euros on two players that had little or no effect, that is just dreadful. I could also add Dinamo Zagreb to this list of disappointments, but since everyone knows how weak and miserable they are, this season wasn't really a surprise. Sadly enough, it is their most successful season in years, as they finally got a CL point (yay!). Arsenal have also had a misfiring of their own, which could land them in hot water in the draw as they got Bayern (on account of their second place), but considering that this year's runners-up featured teams such as Milan, Real, Valencia and Porto, perhaps this might not have been such a bad solution as it may seem.

As far as positive surprises go, Malaga, B. Dortmund and Celtic all deserve a certain amount of praise, some more some less. Malaga, for their stable performances in a potentially tricky group with weakened Milan and Gazpro...I mean, Zenit. Dortmund, for losing only 2 points and topping a group of superstars and oil-magnates whilst having spent 300 000 euros in the summer (of course some that is a their net balance, they sold and bought some players for double digit million sums), and for giving RM a run for their money in both games. Finally, Celtic, for outplaying Barcelona in both games, with variable sucess.

My predictions for CL round of 16 are the following (but I'll elaborate on that some other time):

Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 - Schalke
Celtic vs Juventus - Juventus
Arsenal vs Bayern Munich - Arsenal
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Borussia Dortmund - Borussia Dortmund
Milan vs Barcelona - Barcelona
Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Manchester United
Valencia vs Paris Saint-Germain - Paris Saint-Germain
Porto vs Málaga - Porto

ToTa-
21st December 2012, 06:56 PM
Since I haven't been here for a while, this will be a long one (I know, they all are).

Anyway, the group stage of CL was pretty surprising. Some unexpected teams flourished, some of the rejuvenated old-guard also flourished, and yet some of the teams one would expect to go through without much effort have failed. I'd have to say the biggest disappointments are, in order of degree of disappointment, Chelsea, Manchester City and Zenit. Chelsea, well, what to say? They win the damn thing with a squad of fading stars and a temporary manager and they can't pass the group with a rejuvenated squad. And mind you, a properly rejuvenated one; bar Marko Marin, all major imports of this summer have successfully been integrated into the first squad. OK, so it still takes Torres a century to score a goal, but what about the others? They were nearly there, I mean, Shakhtar only went through because of more away goals, but it's an embarrassment for the running champions even to be struggling with something as trivial as goal difference against the team which, despite their quality and CL regularity, still have a long way to go to be considered realistic contenders for the crown. A shameful display for the champions, but what's even more shameful is that they got rid of di Matteo, the only man ever to bring Abramović the most coveted prize of all. If last season's haul of 1 cup and 1 Holy Grail wasn't enough to ensure a whole season at Chelsea's helm, I don't know what any manager can expect from the position.

And while Chelsea's demise may be explained by the change of generations, City have remained the same as last year, and got equally poor results. They spent some 60 million euros on players used sporadically and with little success, and they got the boot again, now even without the consolation prize in the form of the Europa League. It's obvious some players need to be sold asap (Balotelli, in particular), but it's really puzzling to see why a team with so much talent, and not just "potentially good soon-to-be" talent, but realy, full-blooded talent in form of Silva, Aguero, Toure, Hart, Džeko and Tevez, can't come with a decent result. I know Borussia Dortmund is tricky, but to be unable to get a single point from 3 away games, and to only get 1 point against Ajax who, in all fairness to them, are not even in the same category as the rest of the group, that is really shameful. I could understand them failing to progress because of a few points, but to fail so miserably is beyond all excuse. The most obvious reason for this is their central midfield which is still pretty medieval in comparison to that of modern teams, but I fear an exchange of coach for someone with more offensive tendencies might prove to be a better solution.

As far as I'm concerned, Zenit's relegation to EL wasn't much of a shocker as such, but for a team to have wasted 80 million euros on two players that had little or no effect, that is just dreadful. I could also add Dinamo Zagreb to this list of disappointments, but since everyone knows how weak and miserable they are, this season wasn't really a surprise. Sadly enough, it is their most successful season in years, as they finally got a CL point (yay!). Arsenal have also had a misfiring of their own, which could land them in hot water in the draw as they got Bayern (on account of their second place), but considering that this year's runners-up featured teams such as Milan, Real, Valencia and Porto, perhaps this might not have been such a bad solution as it may seem.

As far as positive surprises go, Malaga, B. Dortmund and Celtic all deserve a certain amount of praise, some more some less. Malaga, for their stable performances in a potentially tricky group with weakened Milan and Gazpro...I mean, Zenit. Dortmund, for losing only 2 points and topping a group of superstars and oil-magnates whilst having spent 300 000 euros in the summer (of course some that is a their net balance, they sold and bought some players for double digit million sums), and for giving RM a run for their money in both games. Finally, Celtic, for outplaying Barcelona in both games, with variable sucess.

My predictions for CL round of 16 are the following (but I'll elaborate on that some other time):

Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 - Schalke
Celtic vs Juventus - Juventus
Arsenal vs Bayern Munich - Arsenal
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Borussia Dortmund - Borussia Dortmund
Milan vs Barcelona - Barcelona
Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Manchester United
Valencia vs Paris Saint-Germain - Paris Saint-Germain
Porto vs Málaga - Porto

I agree with you about matches.

CoMMoN
21st December 2012, 08:25 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/14959/8349714/Malaga-will-fight-their-suspension-from-UEFA-club-competitions
malaga got suspended for next 4 years from UEFA because of unsustainable debt XD this year they still play, starting next 4 years no

MailMan
21st December 2012, 08:46 PM
Real, Bayern and Malaga will get further, I agree with u for the rest of the teams, fatso :)

jeandarc
21st December 2012, 08:48 PM
^ did you seriously read that huge comment? :D

btw common, go doting! right here and right now!

Akhe
22nd December 2012, 03:43 AM
I agree with fatman on all the matches except I think Real will beat Manchester United...

mILOSbRE
22nd December 2012, 06:38 PM
Real Madrid - Mancester United

The derby match of CL round 16. That match is special for several reasons.

First, Ronaldo is back in Mancester, again and can't wait to see how United fans will greet him.

Second, SAF against possible successor Mourinho.With Guardiola 3 best coaches at the moment on the world for sure.

Now my predictions are :

Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 - Well i choose Schalke because decisive factor in this game, where difference in the quality is not that big, could be experience playing in CL and Shalke has it more.Btw this is the only match where i have doubts about the winner, but still 60%-40% for Schalke.

Celtic vs Juventus - I respect what Celtic did against Barca, but i am sure that won't happen against Juventus. Its funny to compare Scotland league and Seria A and even more funnier to compare Celtic's results there especially when we know what happen to Rangers and now that they are without competition there and Juventus results.70%-30% for Juventus

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich - Will be hard game, Arsene Wenger on one side and Jupp Heynckes on other, both have alot of experience.I give bigger chances Bayern to win because they have better roster, Robben,Ribery,Muller,Javier Martinez,Schweinsteiger,Gomez and excellent Manuel Neuer.On the other hand we have Theo Walcott,Podolski,Arteta,Giroud and excellent Cazorla.Most of players in Arsenal are new, they dont have alot of matches in CL, its a new experience for them.And on the other side we have Bayern, a team that is last few years always in the top 8 atleast, always with best one, they belong there.Just look their form in their championships and everything will be more clear.And now if someone tells me that CL matches are special ones, form and everything other forgets, he can suck my cock!! 60%-40% for Bayern.

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Borussia Dortmund - Jürgen Klop is doing great thing with Dortmund.They sell every season 1 of best players, but all other stays.Last season it was Kagawa, but the team stays the same.They aren't suprise anymore, its truly delight to watch their game, they fascinated me in matches with Real. This season is different then last few.Before they were focusing on championship, but now they lost battle with Bayern, they are far behind them so they will try go step further in CL and they have quality, atleast, to pass Schalke. 70%-30% for Dortmund.

Milan vs Barcelona - Should i say anything here ? I just hope to see alot of goals, maybe few behind Victor Valdes back.

Real Madrid vs Manchester United - I am fan both of this clubs and it is really hard to predict winner of this match, i am more for Real just because of some feeling that i enjoy more when i watch Real Madrid.They are oriented a bit more offensive then Man.Utd, atleast i have that feeling when watch the matches. 55%-45% for Real Madrid.

Valencia vs Paris Saint-Germain Teams with similar quality, Ibrahimovic makes difference so 60%-40% for PSG.

Porto vs Málaga Well we all agree that Malaga is definitely the biggest surprise of this CL season.Now alot of people think they can't go further, like 'they did what they did and thats it, no way they can continue in that rhythm''. In some point they have right because now everyone will get Malaga serious and prepare well against Isco, Saviola, Joaquin and others but i say why would they stop especially when they won first place in the group and they have Porto against them (solid team, nothing more). Hulk left Porto, but new ''animal'' is borned = Rodrigez and together with Lucho Gonzalez, Varela and Mouthinho they are dangerous enemy to everyone.I simply more liked how Malaga played group stage with stronger teams then Porto had. 55%-45% for Malaga.

Oh its finally over :S

fatman69
22nd December 2012, 07:20 PM
Just to elaborate on my predictions yesterday:

Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 - Schalke - because of experience mostly. In recent years Schalke have been regular visitors of the knock-out stage, while I can't remember when I last saw them in CL. While their current squad is notable and has some experienced players (apparently Altintop, Cris, Eboue and Elmander), I think "ze Germans" have a squad of players that know each other very well and know CL rather well, too. All in all, Schalke seem more likely to win, I'd give them 60 % chance.

Celtic vs Juventus - Juventus - while Celtic's escapades against Barcelona were commendable, defensive football won't be of much help against the team that invented bunker football (often falsely and rather unfairly denoted as "anti-football"). While Juve's shift to 3-5-2 system makes puts them far from their old days of "catenaccio", they are still very solid defensively. Great and experience goalie, great centrebacks, excellent, fast, and effective wing-backs (Lichtsteiner and Assamoah in particular), great central midfield (Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio), and decent attackers make Juventus almost an impossible obstacle for the Scots. And if Juve snap up Llorente, or some other CF of that calibre this winter, this fixture becomes mission impossible for Celtic. Perhaps I am a bit bold to say this so early on, but I think Juve could be considered to be definite candidates for the top spot this year, or a semi-finalist to say the least (chances 75 % for Juve).

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich - Arsenal - this one is a bit tricky to call. On one hand, Germans are Germans and one should never underestimate them, especially when they are playing so well as they are at the moment. Similarly, Arsenal are again firing on all cylinders, their midfield is functioning well, their defense is relatively solid (solid in Arsenal's terms), Sczes...their goalkeeper hasn't made any major howlers so far, injuries are relatively rare so all seems to be going well. Even the offensive front seems to be on the up despite RvP's departure. On their best days, Arsenal can match almost any team in Europe, on their worst they struggle against the likes of Swansea and QPR at home. Not to belittle Swansea, but any that wants to be considered a contender for any major trophie should be able to dispose of mid-table teams with relatively little effort. That being said, I strongly feel that Arsenal might do well in this fixture, should the team be free of injuries. Bayern is by no means an easy opponent, and one can expect a lot of goals on both sides but I think we could see Arsenal edging this one in a pair of nail-biters (chances 55 % for Arsenal).

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Borussia Dortmund - Borussia Dortmund - Well, Borussia is the new "hit" team of the CL. Solid at the back, but more importantly, lethal up front, they are the team to watch this season. What they did in group stage certainly gives them reason to be look forward to February in Europe. Nevertheless, it's not like Shaktar have been lazy this season, no sir. We've seen them in the closing stages of CL in recent years and they certainly don't lack any experience. In fact, they gave Juventus and Chelsea some solid headaches (that turned into full-blown migraines in London). They are every bit as exciting to watch as Borussia, and given the army of Braskranians at their disposal who are currently on fire, they will most certainly make this fixture interesting, with goals galore on both ends. I'd give Borussia 60 % chance of winning this one, but I wouldn't put my money on any of the two legs.

Milan vs Barcelona - Barcelona - When I read in the other thread that someone expects Milan to beat Barcelona I could help but wonder "Has this person actually seen Milan this season?". Although Shaarawy is a promising talent, and Boateng was a dependable player last season, I feel they have a lot of could-be players, like Pazzini, Emanuelson, Bojan and Robinho - not necessarily bad players, but certainly not consistent enough to carry the team. Though I haven't seen much of them this season, I can see that they aren't the old, stake, defensive Milan, but a rather youthful and vibrant offensive Milan of new. However, Barca is among the top 4 teams of Europe at the moment, and when they are at the top of their game (and one can most certainly expect them to be), not even the best teams can hold the off, let alone a team that is in the process of rebuilding and redefining itself. I wouldn't say it's impossible for Milan to win this one, but I (and the rest of the football fandom) would be very surprised if they in fact do win this one (80 % for Barcelona).

Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Manchester United - perhaps a biased opinion and wishful thinking of mine, but I do feel United are capable of beating Real Madrid. Real has a better goalie, better central midfield (Alonso, Modrić, Ozil), and 1 better wing (Ronaldo), United has more stable centrebacks (although God knows this is always variable), much better attack and I guess they function better as a team, in terms of not relying on the same one or two players, while they are relatively equaly in the wingback/fullback position. One might argue that United have had less then a convincing group stage, but it's the same story every year. They start slowly, but when it's crunch time in February, they know how to produce. Real seem to be struggling as a collective, and they seem to be too dependent on Ronaldo's genius. They, on the other hand, have Mourinho who knows how to play against Fergusson, and his tactics can give Real a bit of edge. However, in CL a lot of things are decided by home-away goal advantage, and United have the luxury having in Rooney and RvP, both of whom can perform away and home. Since the return game is at OT, I would settle for a 2-1 loss at Bernabeu and a chance to get this year's CL show on the road at home (chances for United 51 %).

Valencia vs Paris Saint-Germain - Paris Saint-Germain - while we always love the stories of experience winning against money in football, it's hard to expect this here. Not when the money brings you a coach like Ancelotti, and players like Lavezzi, Pastore, Thiago Silva, and most notably, the god of football in the shape of Zlatan Ibrahimović. Valencia don't lack experience, and despite their financial troubles they have fared in the CL rather decently so far, but I'm afraid the ride will end there (chances 75 % for PSG).

Porto vs Málaga - Porto - two promising teams, fielding relatively cheap home-grown players, this game will definitely not be making any headlines. Not that these are bad teams, but with the fixtures as above contending for the attention, it's easy to understand why this game will pass relatively unnoticed. As will probably happen to the team that goes through. Porto are almost a permanent fixture in the CL, they sell their top-talent, rebuild a team, find a new talent, improve him. sell him again and so on. But year after year, sale after sale, they are here and it's no coincidence. Somebody in this team must know what he is doing and it shows. Malaga, on the other hand, is relatively new to CL, and while they have entertained and surprised us so well so far, experience plays a crucial part in the knock-out stage, and this is where I expect them to lose out to Porto (chances 60% for Porto).

fatman69
22nd December 2012, 07:22 PM
Real Madrid - Mancester United

The derby match of CL round 16. That match is special for several reasons.

First, Ronaldo is back in Mancester, again and can't wait to see how United fans will greet him.

Second, SAF against possible successor Mourinho.With Guardiola 3 best coaches at the moment on the world for sure.

Now my predictions are :

Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 - Well i choose Schalke because decisive factor in this game, where difference in the quality is not that big, could be experience playing in CL and Shalke has it more.Btw this is the only match where i have doubts about the winner, but still 60%-40% for Schalke.

Celtic vs Juventus - I respect what Celtic did against Barca, but i am sure that won't happen against Juventus. Its funny to compare Scotland league and Seria A and even more funnier to compare Celtic's results there especially when we know what happen to Rangers and now that they are without competition there and Juventus results.70%-30% for Juventus

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich - Will be hard game, Arsene Wenger on one side and Jupp Heynckes on other, both have alot of experience.I give bigger chances Bayern to win because they have better roster, Robben,Ribery,Muller,Javier Martinez,Schweinsteiger,Gomez and excellent Manuel Neuer.On the other hand we have Theo Walcott,Podolski,Arteta,Giroud and excellent Cazorla.Most of players in Arsenal are new, they dont have alot of matches in CL, its a new experience for them.And on the other side we have Bayern, a team that is last few years always in the top 8 atleast, always with best one, they belong there.Just look their form in their championships and everything will be more clear.And now if someone tells me that CL matches are special ones, form and everything other forgets, he can suck my cock!! 60%-40% for Bayern.

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Borussia Dortmund - Jürgen Klop is doing great thing with Dortmund.They sell every season 1 of best players, but all other stays.Last season it was Kagawa, but the team stays the same.They aren't suprise anymore, its truly delight to watch their game, they fascinated me in matches with Real. This season is different then last few.Before they were focusing on championship, but now they lost battle with Bayern, they are far behind them so they will try go step further in CL and they have quality, atleast, to pass Schalke. 70%-30% for Dortmund.

Milan vs Barcelona - Should i say anything here ? I just hope to see alot of goals, maybe few behind Victor Valdes back.

Real Madrid vs Manchester United - I am fan both of this clubs and it is really hard to predict winner of this match, i am more for Real just because of some feeling that i enjoy more when i watch Real Madrid.They are oriented a bit more offensive then Man.Utd, atleast i have that feeling when watch the matches. 55%-45% for Real Madrid.

Valencia vs Paris Saint-Germain Teams with similar quality, Ibrahimovic makes difference so 60%-40% for PSG.

Porto vs Málaga Well we all agree that Malaga is definitely the biggest surprise of this CL season.Now alot of people think they can't go further, like 'they did what they did and thats it, no way they can continue in that rhythm''. In some point they have right because now everyone will get Malaga serious and prepare well against Isco, Saviola, Joaquin and others but i say why would they stop especially when they won first place in the group and they have Porto against them (solid team, nothing more). Hulk left Porto, but new ''animal'' is borned = Rodrigez and together with Lucho Gonzalez, Varela and Mouthinho they are dangerous enemy to everyone.I simply more liked how Malaga played group stage with stronger teams then Porto had. 55%-45% for Malaga.

Oh crap I was writing my mega-post when you posted yours, nice to see someone doing this besides me.

ToTa-
22nd December 2012, 08:36 PM
Well fatman I read all of this but I'm to tired to comment it.
I don't agree about Real and United.

CoMMoN
22nd December 2012, 09:06 PM
"ronaldo's genius"
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING XDDDDDDDDDDDD AHAHAHHHAHA

genius of blatant dives and whines to referees maybe ... and attentionwhoring for press with shit like "i'm sad" and of inefficiency (as of half time malaga - real madrid, till now ronaldo had 120 shots and only 14 goals this season in la liga, pathetic shot-to-goal rate for an attacking player)

edit: 1-0 for malaga min 48 HAHAHAHAHAHA
edit2: also, serves mourinho right for benching casillias, casillias wasn't on the bench in la liga matches since may 2002, but mourinho decides to bench him because he is mourinho "the special one" and can do whatever the fuck he wants, fucking pathetic waste of air, i sincerely hope for real madrid's sake that mourinho gets sacked
edit3: haha own goal malaga, 1-1 min 66, lucky nabs real madrid XD
edit4: 2-1 for malaga min 72 XD malaga really deserve to win this, madrid we're lucky with that own goal
edit5: 3-1 for malaga min 76, awesome goal, beautifull football by malaga
edit6: fucking disgusting pepe min 80, guy from malaga down and pepe kicks him in the back EXACTLY in the front of sideline referee and only yellow, and madrid fans say referees favour barcelona XDDDDD when even in 2011-2012 madrid had the most penalties awarded from all la liga teams, i love them XD they make me laugh all the time
edit7: silly mistake by malaga defender min 82, 3-2 for malaga
edit8: end of game, 3-2 for malaga, very nice game, malaga dominated during whole game, it felt like madrid had 2 chances only, 1 of which was lucky own goal, second mistake from defense by malaga, the rest of the match malaga attacked
barca is 16 points ahead of real madrid now XD and atletico is 7 points ahead of real madrid haha, malaga is only 2 points behind real madrid now

Mitix
23rd December 2012, 02:18 AM
Top best players:Ronaldo>Ronaldinho>C.Ronaldo>Messi. (of my generation)

"ronaldo's genius"
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING XDDDDDDDDDDDD AHAHAHHHAHA

why laugh.It"s the truth.
He wasnt United star for nothing.
He"s in the first 11 at Madrid.
He"s ranked at 100 mil euros.
So yes,he isnt your average football player.But hatters gonna hate.

CoMMoN
23rd December 2012, 07:27 AM
top best players:ronaldo>ronaldinho>c.ronaldo>messi. (of my generation)

why laugh.it"s the truth.
He wasnt united star for nothing.
He"s in the first 11 at madrid.
So yes,he isnt your average football player.but hatters gonna hate.

hahahahahahhhahhahhhahhaahahhaahahaahhahahahahahah ahahhhahhahhhahhaahahhaahahaahhahahahahahahahahhha hhahhhahhaahahhaahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahhha hhaahahhaahahaahhahaha

Akhe
24th December 2012, 01:12 AM
nice to read your guys' predictions ;)

Muerto:

ughh I have that feeling too :)

CoMMoN
26th December 2012, 08:46 AM
Top best players:Ronaldo>Ronaldinho>C.Ronaldo>Messi. (of my generation)

why laugh.It"s the truth.
He wasnt United star for nothing.
He"s in the first 11 at Madrid.
So yes,he isnt your average football player.But hatters gonna hate.

because of your stupidity i was reminded of some videos XD here, have a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixxt3nVORVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrt-DsXIHPU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5oleZOP98

and now let's have a look at a real footballer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RD9Zc2kwpI

how dare you mention messi's name with the disgrace to football that is cristiano ? you should be ashamed of yourself

ToTa-
26th December 2012, 10:09 PM
Ahhh Manchester United!!
It's only one and only.

Xfire
2nd January 2013, 09:56 AM
I will not be posting my predictions for this season's Champions League, but I'll just say I am pleased that the current season of CL welcomes back to the top old school teams like Juventus, Galatasaray and Celtic. Even though there were some great teams who haven't made it to the round of 16, I believe this season will be very exciting and unpredictable, and hell, it was about time. The competition got stale for quite some years already, seeing Barcelona winning and Man United / Bayern in the finals a couple of times. I believe this season has got the potential to revive the competition in terms of quality, excitement and unpredictability. Much like the EPL.

Which brings me to my favourite championship, the English one. Even though I can't stand Man United, I honestly say I like the fact that they're on top at the moment, because if Man City would have been, they would have started sucking as they did in the last season, thinking the title is already theirs and treating a whole bunch of consecutive games with sheer arrogance, which costed them no less than 16 points. But now the situation is different, and they must keep up the pace unless they want to give up already. 7 points is a lot of work, but as we've seen in the last season, it is not impossible. I believe though that Man United will have learned from their mistakes and will not commit the same mistake again, losing such a long lead due to the same arrogance that City had shown before them, and this makes it to be honest more interesting then ever.

Also, will not forget about Chelsea, who had a great start, but somewhere along the way they had become trully lost. But with their 2 games less than rivals City and United, they can reach just 1 point behind the Citizens, which would turn the EPL title race into a 3-horse race. Freaking awesome if you ask me. When was the last time that happened?

And finally to the 4th spot race. I'm saying 4th spot because I don't think either Spurs or Arsenal got the horsepower to keep up with the big guys. But by God, this will be a race. I honestly feared AVB would do the same miserable job at Tottenham as he did with Chelsea last season, and I thought that would've been sad because, even though they are not my favourite team, Spurs have got such great talent and potential in the roster, that you actually feel sad if they don't finish somewhere in the top. Same goes with Arsenal; these two young teams who just need more time for players to tighten up the chemistry between each other are going to be battling to death for that last CL spot ( even though, I've always believed that Spain and England should be allowed 5 teams in CL ). For Wenger, it is probably going to be the last season with Arsenal if he fails to grab that spot, unless he does something ( like perhaps... winning? ) in the Champions League. For AVB, no matter what happens, he will probably stay. Not because he's some sort of a great manager, because he isn't, but because Spurs have always had a mediocre mentality, and they would be pleased with the 5th spot as well. Unfortunately, I believe this is the reason Spurs was never a part of the "big guys" - their mentality keeps them floating somewhere below that line.

Finally, we've seen an impressive amount of talent among new players this season, and it would be sad if teams like Everton, WBA or even Liverpool couldn't make it to EL at least for the next season. Their only chance though is by winning the FA cup or Carling cup, because the 5 spots on top of the ELP are already taken.

Happy New Year and looking forward for the January transfer window.

fatman69
2nd January 2013, 11:26 AM
And finally to the 4th spot race. I'm saying 4th spot because I don't think either Spurs or Arsenal got the horsepower to keep up with the big guys. But by God, this will be a race. I honestly feared AVB would do the same miserable job at Tottenham as he did with Chelsea last season, and I thought that would've been sad because, even though they are not my favourite team, Spurs have got such great talent and potential in the roster, that you actually feel sad if they don't finish somewhere in the top. Same goes with Arsenal; these two young teams who just need more time for players to tighten up the chemistry between each other are going to be battling to death for that last CL spot ( even though, I've always believed that Spain and England should be allowed 5 teams in CL ). For Wenger, it is probably going to be the last season with Arsenal if he fails to grab that spot, unless he does something ( like perhaps... winning? ) in the Champions League. For AVB, no matter what happens, he will probably stay. Not because he's some sort of a great manager, because he isn't, but because Spurs have always had a mediocre mentality, and they would be pleased with the 5th spot as well. Unfortunately, I believe this is the reason Spurs was never a part of the "big guys" - their mentality keeps them floating somewhere below that line.

Finally, we've seen an impressive amount of talent among new players this season, and it would be sad if teams like Everton, WBA or even Liverpool couldn't make it to EL at least for the next season. Their only chance though is by winning the League cup or Carling cup, because the 5 spots on top of the ELP are already taken.

Happy New Year and looking forward for the January xfer window.

I somewhat agree with you on the AVB issue; I also thought he wouldn't last at all at White Hart Lane, but 20 games in and Tottenham are 3rd and are playing relatively well (mind you, Chelsea have indeed played 2 games less and are only a point behind). What worries me about his style is that he's retained some of Redknapp's bad habbits. He keeps overusing some players which might prove costly.Sandro and Lennon have started all their games so far and have missed perhaps 40 minutes of all PL matches , Defoe has missed only one game. This seems like a good tactic now, but come February or March there will be a lot of tired legs in Tottenham's ranks, and that's when the spot race is decided. Adebayor's been terrific last season and AVB's only recently started to give him the proper amount of time on the pitch. In addition, they seem to be relying rather heavily on Defoe's goals which is always risky. Most strikers have their "off" and "on" periods, and I certainly remember the times when Defoe couldn't hit the wide side of a barn, and it is up to the managers to always have another striker that is also in a somewhat good form. Of course, AVB has a slightly thinner squad than Redknapp's had at his disposal, so all of these mistakes are not all his fault.

I think Arsenal is a definite candidate for fourth spot; they have the depth, they have the quality and they have the experience, all they need now is some consistency. I mean, one day they are utterly destroying a team like Newcastle (which have in fact had a rather terrible run of games in the Christmas period) and then they can't even score a single goal against bloody Southampton. They certainly won't compete for the top spots just yet, and I would certainly be surprised if they win the Champions League, but I think the 4th spot, the last Champions League spot is certainly theirs for taking.

Another thing that has surprised me is the way Chelsea have regained their composure under Benitez's reign. I haven't held him in the highest regard, but he has changed things around. Mind you, managing a team as talented as Chelsea's with some success certainly won't earn him "Manager of the Year" award. But more on this topic on some other occasion.

Anyway, Happy New Year y'all!

ToTa-
2nd January 2013, 11:52 AM
I somewhat agree with you on the AVB issue; I also thought he wouldn't last at all at White Hart Lane, but 20 games in and Tottenham are 3rd and are playing relatively well (mind you, Chelsea have indeed played 2 games less and are only a point behind). What worries me about his style is that he's retained some of Redknapp's bad habbits. He keeps overusing some players which might prove costly.Sandro and Lennon have started all their games so far and have missed perhaps 40 minutes of all PL matches , Defoe has missed only one game. This seems like a good tactic now, but come February or March there will be a lot of tired legs in Tottenham's ranks, and that's when the spot race is decided. Adebayor's been terrific last season and AVB's only recently started to give him the proper amount of time on the pitch. In addition, they seem to be relying rather heavily on Defoe's goals which is always risky. Most strikers have their "off" and "on" periods, and I certainly remember the times when Defoe couldn't hit the wide side of a barn, and it is up to the managers to always have another striker that is also in a somewhat good form. Of course, AVB has a slightly thinner squad than Redknapp's had at his disposal, so all of these mistakes are not all his fault.

I think Arsenal is a definite candidate for fourth spot; they have the depth, they have the quality and they have the experience, all they need now is some consistency. I mean, one day they are utterly destroying a team like Newcastle (which have in fact had a rather terrible run of games in the Christmas period) and then they can't even score a single goal against bloody Southampton. They certainly won't compete for the top spots just yet, and I would certainly be surprised if they win the Champions League, but I think the 4th spot, the last Champions League spot is certainly theirs for taking.

Another thing that has surprised me is the way Chelsea have regained their composure under Benitez's reign. I haven't held him in the highest regard, but he has changed things around. Mind you, managing a team as talented as Chelsea's with some success certainly won't earn him "Manager of the Year" award. But more on this topic on some other occasion.

Anyway, Happy New Year y'all!

Screw that , when Abramovic is deleting players like Drogba , Terry and Lampard away from the club. And it's not that they made club what is today.

Akhe
3rd January 2013, 12:36 AM
Great posts! :D

CoMMoN
7th January 2013, 08:34 PM
hey guys, look what i made, remember this ?

2 stars ? i only saw messi score 2 goals, what was the other "star" you speak of ?

cristiano ronaldo.

who is that ?

next time keep your mouthes shut, you selfembarassing know-it-alls, haha

Akhe
8th January 2013, 12:58 AM
I'm not a clever man, but I think today was the election of the Ballon D'Or 2012 O.o

:D

Mitix
8th January 2013, 01:12 AM
Ye..messi again...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CoMMoN
8th January 2013, 04:54 AM
I'm not a clever man, but I think today was the election of the Ballon D'Or 2012 O.o

:D

oh it's ok then, i'm gonna do the same thing next year, and i'm adding your quote from now, prepare to be embarassed again :)

Akhe
8th January 2013, 11:25 PM
Nah, no way CR will win another Ballon.. if it wasn't this year, it won't be ever :/

ToTa-
11th January 2013, 12:19 PM
LoL all this about Ballon is pure sh*t. Every year player that scored most goals was winner and if someone scored 100 goals in one season who said that he is better than 1000 other players. Who helped him in scoring goals ? The answer : team. Playmakers should be more in than stars like Ronaldo or Messi.

Akhe
11th January 2013, 05:19 PM
Still thinking why Messi was the best player in the world of 2012, aswell as the hilarious best 11 of the year. Oh, FIFA...

Mitix
11th January 2013, 06:04 PM
Messy"s era will end soon.
I wonder who will rise next....

ToTa-
11th January 2013, 08:58 PM
Messy"s era will end soon.
I wonder who will rise next....

It would be fatman ;)

CoMMoN
14th January 2013, 06:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHywRb9megA

Xfire
21st January 2013, 02:07 PM
The luck that Man United had during the whole season with 90th+ minute Van Persie goals finally got avenged. Well done to Spurs, they deserved to win that match nonetheless though. Also looking forward to a Liverpool comeback.

ToTa-
21st January 2013, 07:23 PM
Well Spurs fucked my ticket ;)

jeandarc
21st January 2013, 07:57 PM
Kaka is coming back to Milan, discuss.

Xfire
21st January 2013, 09:25 PM
There's nothing to discuss, the deal is off.

http://www.goal.com/en-ie/news/3921/transfer-zone/2013/01/21/3689938/negotiations-for-kaka-have-broken-down-galliani

fatman69
23rd January 2013, 01:01 PM
The luck that Man United had during the whole season with 90th+ minute Van Persie goals finally got avenged. Well done to Spurs, they deserved to win that match nonetheless though. Also looking forward to a Liverpool comeback.

1. Not giving up until the last minute has always been United's style, just ask Bayern. It is so embedded into the team that even opposition starts to believe they are going to concede once a game goes past 87-88 minute.
2. After QPR's "defense" at the end of last season, I think City fans should be the last ones to mention any sort of luck with last-gasp goals.
3. Haven't watched the game, but as I heard Spurs deserve it from several people. Fuck it, Spurs used to be United's regular three-point customers for the past decade, now they're the only "big" club United haven't beaten in away league games this season (Liverpool, City, and Chelsea all beaten). OK, the game with Arsenal still remains, but the way they are playing now I expect more resistance from Stoke and West Ham.

ToTa-
24th January 2013, 07:53 PM
Premier league isn't the same like before. The big 4 ( Manchester U; Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal ) is fu*ked and now we only have Man. Utd and Arsenal fighting for 4 place. Manchester City is fighting with United for the tittle and there's Tottenham 2. Anyways the most funiest thing that I heard this year about football was Best team in 2012. All from Spanish league... it is 2 funny. Where are players like Neymar , Rooney , Drogba , Ibrahimovic .... so on.

Mitix
25th January 2013, 07:59 AM
Premier league isn't the same like before. The big 4 ( Manchester U; Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal )

+1.

Anyways the most funiest thing that I heard this year about football was Best team in 2012. All from Spanish league... it is 2 funny. Where are players like Neymar , Rooney , Drogba , Ibrahimovic .... so on.

I"m not sure i understand that correctly but if i did the answer is this:World CHampion=Spain

Champions league=SPain(barcelona set world record i think,fuck them :D )

Golden Ball=Spain (Last years:Messi/ronaldo ,messi set world record i think,fuck him too :D )

Add all that and u get=Spain has the greatest fotbal in the world.

Before it was England.But not it"s spain (because of barcelona,fuck them :D ).

Now this stupid post of mine is only in it"s place if I understood that piece of your post right.

Xfire
25th January 2013, 10:27 AM
2. After QPR's "defense" at the end of last season, I think City fans should be the last ones to mention any sort of luck with last-gasp goals.

I believe that comparison had no place here. City's final game last season was one which they dominated from every point of view ( shots/possesion and so on ), whereas Spurs - United was a game dominated by Spurs, which would've been unfair for them to lose.

Premier league isn't the same like before. The big 4 ( Manchester U; Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal ) is fu*ked and now we only have Man. Utd and Arsenal fighting for 4 place. Manchester City is fighting with United for the tittle and there's Tottenham 2. Anyways the most funiest thing that I heard this year about football was Best team in 2012. All from Spanish league... it is 2 funny. Where are players like Neymar , Rooney , Drogba , Ibrahimovic .... so on.

Hey mate, there's also Chelsea. But I believe the change of "big four" to "big six" is welcome, and is one of the reasons for which the Premier League is more interesting than its counterparts, such as Primera or Bundesliga.

Champions league=SPain(barcelona set world record i think,fuck them :D )

Well, Champions League was won by Chelsea last year. Barcelona was just the most successful club of the decade in the competition, alongside Milan, but that's just the past. I don't see them winning that many more in the nearby future.

ToTa-
29th January 2013, 12:34 PM
I believe that comparison had no place here. City's final game last season was one which they dominated from every point of view ( shots/possesion and so on ), whereas Spurs - United was a game dominated by Spurs, which would've been unfair for them to lose.

Hey mate, there's also Chelsea. But I believe the change of "big four" to "big six" is welcome, and is one of the reasons for which the Premier League is more interesting than its counterparts, such as Primera or Bundesliga.

Well, Champions League was won by Chelsea last year. Barcelona was just the most successful club of the decade in the competition, alongside Milan, but that's just the past. I don't see them winning that many more in the nearby future.

Barcelona won't win Cl in next 5 years, be sure in that. Well Bundes league and Primere can't compare with Premier League because it's the best and they are playing best football .
Plus you will see that "little" clubs will suprise every1.

CoMMoN
29th January 2013, 06:38 PM
barcelona won't win cl in next 5 years, be sure in that.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mitix
29th January 2013, 06:47 PM
hope so :D.

I"m borred of barca wining everything.

ToTa-
30th January 2013, 10:34 AM
Galatasary is suprising me. Buying Sneijder and Drogba , I really look forward to see match btw them and Schalke

jeandarc
30th January 2013, 11:55 AM
common come dota already, wtf is wrong with you, don't tell me you're back in that dota2 crap!!!

I just reached 1850 psr, now we can play mega high skilled pubs :3

fatman69
30th January 2013, 01:56 PM

I believe that was a pretty valid comparison, a last-minute goal is a last-minute goal, regardless of who "deserved" it. The team that scores it, bloody well deserves it, regardless of the stats. I used to believe in stats, like shots, possession, completed passes and so on, but not anymore really. Both teams have got 90 minutes to score more goals. Whether its 2 goals from 2 chances, or 3 goals from 20 chances is entirely irrelevant. In football, you may play worse and still be the winner. Unfair as it is, it's what I like about it.

OK, you might say that a team deserves to win if they hit the woodwork a couple of times or the ref doesn't give several clear penalties (cf. Chelsea - Barcelona - The Øvrebo incident) and then they concede a goal which causes them to lose points. However, when it comes to pure stats, without any clear-cut chances, then it's really who scores more goals that counts.

Now to get back on that City-QPR game, I don't see how City's win was in any way an exception to the rule. They played better in the first half, and dozed off a couple of times in the second, and QPR were clinical enough to punish them. No penalties not given, no ref mistakes, not a single chance that made you think "That should have been a goal". And then, wham-bam City are in front. Now, don't get me wrong, City deserved to win, simply because they did, not because they were spectacular. The win itself is the proof that the team deserved it, but what I found somewhat annoying is just how easily the third goal was conceded. It was as if the defense, that was pretty solid until that point, suddenly stop caring, probably as the news that Bolton didn't win their game and QPR would not be relegated even if they lose. I don't know which defender was covering Aguero, but that was a simply a foolish tackle, that is just not the way you defend. And that was the decider.

Again it's not that they didn't deserve it, sure they did. But the reason for their goal wasn't their superb play, it was idiotic defending. So yeah, that is pretty much the reason why that comparison is valid.

Galatasary is suprising me. Buying Sneijder and Drogba , I really look forward to see match btw them and Schalke

Although including Drogba and Sneijder into the team might take some time, yes, Galatasaray have just increased their chances significantly. While both players can be considered past their prime, I think they can still contribute to the team, especially Drogba. These two transfers make me rethink what I said about Galatasaray's chances.

MailMan
30th January 2013, 04:06 PM
Tonight, Barca-Real 3:1 or 3:2 ;d

Akhe
30th January 2013, 06:40 PM
Real will (unfortunately) go forward after eliminating Barça.

Also very nice comments from you guys! (specially fatman <3)

fatman69
30th January 2013, 07:59 PM
I think Real will not be eliminating anyone tonight, because:
a) it is a game of two legs, even with the best result, a trip to Nou Camp still remains; and
b) despite my preference for Real, they are in awful form, and are missing several key players, especially in defense.

However, upsets are a regular part of football and Mourinho is aware that the only way to get any satisfaction for the fans is to beat Barcelona in the Copa del Rey as La Liga is dead and buried for them. This is why Real are expected to push give all they've got. Now, that can go both ways, but I feel that Barcelona's current form might prove to be a too big of an obstacle for Real.

ToTa-
30th January 2013, 08:10 PM
I think Real will not be eliminating anyone tonight, because:
a) it is a game of two legs, even with the best result, a trip to Nou Camp still remains; and
b) despite my preference for Real, they are in awful form, and are missing several key players, especially in defense.

However, upsets are a regular part of football and Mourinho is aware that the only way to get any satisfaction for the fans is to beat Barcelona in the Copa del Rey as La Liga is dead and buried for them. This is why Real are expected to push give all they've got. Now, that can go both ways, but I feel that Barcelona's current form might prove to be a too big of an obstacle for Real.

Only thing that I can say that will be +4 goals

fatman69
30th January 2013, 08:49 PM
Only thing that I can say that will be +4 goals

Yep, I agree with that.

forgot to say:

thanks 4 da luv akhe :)

ToTa-
30th January 2013, 10:00 PM
Yep, I agree with that.

forgot to say:

thanks 4 da luv akhe :)

Well there is 45 mins to play but still 0-0 :D
I can say that Real is playing better than before. Pedro loves to simulate <3

CoMMoN
31st January 2013, 05:34 PM
in all honesty, i feel bad for madrid fans now. i really feel bad for them. to support the team which payed the most in the whole world for players, and to watch them sit cowardly in the back, at their own home stadium, waiting to play only at counter-attacks, unable to create anything on their own, this being even against weaker teams not only versus barca yesterday, resorting to a huge number of fouls and dirty plays, like last night for example, the fouls were around 20 made by madrid and 2 by barca ... seriously it is almost disgusting how they play
and the most sad thing is, fans of a team with a name like madrid, were celebrating a draw with barcelona at their home like they just won the champions league ... weak inferior mentality, it brings tears to my eyes, really. it's far from funny now, it has been funny for a while, now it's just saddening.

common come dota already, wtf is wrong with you, don't tell me you're back in that dota2 crap!!!

I just reached 1850 psr, now we can play mega high skilled pubs :3

please don't put words like skill and pub in the same sentence even as a joke bro. same goes for safelist and skill ... with players like slayzer who walk into a rexxar (which was visible) to say hi then die in 2 sec and players like aledati who skip shackle on wr to level up windrun with the reasoning "it helps more in teamfights" and tons of noobs with attitude like tito who think they understand what dota is cause they can win a safelist "league" game vs useless players with delay 2 seconds on brain reaction. playing there made me feel even worse than in pubs, cause pubbers understand to an extent that they suck and don't talk shit all that much, safelist "players" on the other hand, oh boy, that's a different story.

dota 2 is not on my list of priorities and will most likely never be, told you before.

been busy lately, will come for some games when i have time, seeya then

ToTa-
1st February 2013, 11:00 AM
in all honesty, i feel bad for madrid fans now. i really feel bad for them. to support the team which payed the most in the whole world for players, and to watch them sit cowardly in the back, at their own home stadium, waiting to play only at counter-attacks, unable to create anything on their own, this being even against weaker teams not only versus barca yesterday, resorting to a huge number of fouls and dirty plays, like last night for example, the fouls were around 20 made by madrid and 2 by barca ... seriously it is almost disgusting how they play
and the most sad thing is, fans of a team with a name like madrid, were celebrating a draw with barcelona at their home like they just won the champions league ... weak inferior mentality, it brings tears to my eyes, really. it's far from funny now, it has been funny for a while, now it's just saddening.

please don't put words like skill and pub in the same sentence even as a joke bro. same goes for safelist and skill ... with players like slayzer who walk into a rexxar (which was visible) to say hi then die in 2 sec and players like aledati who skip shackle on wr to level up windrun with the reasoning "it helps more in teamfights" and tons of noobs with attitude like tito who think they understand what dota is cause they can win a safelist "league" game vs useless players with delay 2 seconds on brain reaction. playing there made me feel even worse than in pubs, cause pubbers understand to an extent that they suck and don't talk shit all that much, safelist "players" on the other hand, oh boy, that's a different story.

dota 2 is not on my list of priorities and will most likely never be, told you before.

been busy lately, will come for some games when i have time, seeya then

Only thing that I can say to you is that you are retard.. We can see from space that you are barcas little kid fan. Real played 2 times better than Barcelona . They played only at counter-attacks ? lol Barca played like that all frist half , and they will unable to create something. The goal that they scored is too funny , mistake from Real but it happens.
Ask yourself this? Why Barcelona didn't won? When Real played without 4 players in 1st team ? Check last 3 matches btw them on Nou Camp and who played better. You can say goodbye in Cup and CL barca fan. Kiddooo

CoMMoN
1st February 2013, 01:22 PM
Only thing that I can say to you is that you are retard.. We can see from space that you are barcas little kid fan. Real played 2 times better than Barcelona . They played only at counter-attacks ? lol Barca played like that all frist half , and they will unable to create something. The goal that they scored is too funny , mistake from Real but it happens.
Ask yourself this? Why Barcelona didn't won? When Real played without 4 players in 1st team ? Check last 3 matches btw them on Nou Camp and who played better. You can say goodbye in Cup and CL barca fan. Kiddooo

you don't have to be mad, it's ok to be inferior, there is no shame in that. maybe someday madrid will actually play the game, who knows.

CoMMoN
3rd February 2013, 07:02 AM
as of last night against granada, ronaldo own goals : 1, messi own goals : 0
take that messi !

Mitix
3rd February 2013, 07:08 AM
you don't have to be mad, it's ok to be inferior, there is no shame in that. maybe someday madrid will actually play the game, who knows.
Man....stfu

CoMMoN
3rd February 2013, 02:16 PM
Man....stfu

don't cry

Nobber708
5th February 2013, 08:06 PM
I heard like a lot of (hundreds) matches were made up.. cl and world cup qualifications
(source: https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/results-largest-football-match-fixing-investigation-europe )

discuss

ToTa-
5th February 2013, 08:51 PM
Ye, 3 simulators and 3 games with Barca name.

CoMMoN
5th February 2013, 10:46 PM
Ye, 3 simulators and 3 games with Barca name.

i sense a breeze of madness and upsetness coming from you, friend

CoMMoN
9th February 2013, 10:07 AM
real madrid is simply disgusting in the mourinho "era" ... absolutely disgusting ... i can't even laugh at this video because it's just sad how disgusting they are ... -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF_30mqiyXA

Xfire
10th February 2013, 12:02 PM
I believe the title has been decided yesterday in the Premier League. Would be too much to see another comeback of Man City this year. But well, you never know.

Fucking S'oton.

Akhe
11th February 2013, 03:28 AM
I believe the title has been decided yesterday in the Premier League. Would be too much to see another comeback of Man City this year. But well, you never know.

Fucking S'oton.
Yeah... PL not as good as it usually is, but there are still many many matches and we will certainly see some ups and downs on the classification table :)

Akhe
13th February 2013, 03:15 AM
so deserved that red card to £himovic!! douche

ToTa-
13th February 2013, 10:10 AM
Hmm , today Real vs Manchester United .... I love both of them . Hate that kind of situation

fatman69
13th February 2013, 11:48 AM

Fucking S'oton.

I believe the trophy was leaning towards the red side if Manchester for a couple of weeks now. City have been very inefficient lately, and they seem to have lost confidence. I think they have fallen into the same trap a lot of teams that burst into the scene suffer from - overreliance on certain players. Last year was dominated by Kompany in defence, Yaya Toure in central midfield, Silva on the wing, and Aguero in the attack. The problem is that no efficient substitutes were purchased and the current squad members were not adequate substitutes. Lescott is a shadow his last season's self, Kolarov seems to be doing worse, Nasri hasn't actually done anything spectacular since leaving the Emirates, Barry and Milner remain mediocre as they always were, Balotelli remained a ticking time-bomb (now sent to Italy for disarming), Tevez remains moody. The less is said about their summer reinforcements the better.

A tough CL group and exit certainly didn't help City with their confidence, so I guess that factor may be at work too. City should also thank their lucky stars they haven't faced any injury crises so far, then they would see what it means to rotate a squad.

The problem is when the main players fail, there is no one to take the burden. When strikers get tired and start missing sitters it's time to rest them and give somebody else a chance. But if that someone else doesn't have enough confidence or experience you may find yourself in trouble. That's why rotating squad is always necessary for a team to be good consistently. This is exactly what cost United the title last year - when Rooney couldn't score, Berba, Chicharito and Welbeck couldn't fill his shoes, when Vidić and Rio got injured the remaining CB's were too inexperienced (Smalling, Jones) to take their place without a casualty. United still seem overdependent on some players - RvP is scoring so often I fear Rooney has forgotten how to do it. Plus, even the all mighty Robin missed a couple of sitters against Everton this Sunday, I hope it's just a lack of focus due to looming Real Madrid clash and not a drop in form.

Another team that I think is doing a good job at this is Arsenal, despite the lack of trophies in recent times. If anything, they are consistent in being England's no.4 team, that still counts for something, although naturally, the club of such renown deserves more trophies. I could name at least 5 or 6 good midfielders/wingers they can field at any point and have a real solid team. Of course, they need more consistency in playing together without having their best players sold at the end of the season (yay for United!). All they need now is one or two excellent attackers and a defensive midfield dog and they could take on anybody.

CoMMoN
13th February 2013, 07:20 PM
balotelli was the best player that will ever go to manchester city, too bad for them that manicini was dumb and couldn't get along with him

paiNISTHESHIT
19th February 2013, 10:09 PM
@fatman: Don't write so freaking much cuz nobody will read all these :P
@CoMMoN: Even if I'm an Ac Milan fan, Balotelli is the most idiotic player and talend in the world. He didn't want to play with Inter; same shit with Man. City :) (hope not the same with Milan :P )

Akhe
19th February 2013, 10:35 PM

u so shure?

Cen
19th February 2013, 11:14 PM
Bayern was amazing today..

Akhe
20th February 2013, 12:32 AM
And I keep my predictions (I couldn't change in the middle of the games anyway :D):

PSG
Porto
Schalke 04 - probably the most 50-50
Bayern
Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Juventus

CoMMoN
20th February 2013, 06:48 AM
@CoMMoN: Even if I'm an Ac Milan fan, Balotelli is the most idiotic player and talend in the world. He didn't want to play with Inter; same shit with Man. City :) (hope not the same with Milan :P )

he isn't an idiot, he just doesn't give a shit about irrelevant things. he is having fun, that's why he did many funny things. like when he was wearing an ac milan jersey when he was at inter and said in a press conference that he always loved ac milan; or when he got a yellow card when mourinho was at inter in the first half of a game, mourinho then spend 14 minutes of the 15 from the half time break to tell him to not touch anybody, play only with the ball etc, don't get another yellow, then in minute 46 -> yellow/red; or many many others. he just doesn't give a fuck about others and has his fun.
people like this are perceived as idiots by idiots who take things too seriously

fatman69
20th February 2013, 11:46 AM
Well, it would seem idiots love company...

I'm really surprised with Arsenal, I didn't expect them to botch things up at such an early stage. I mean, Bayern are a good team and have massive experience, but to lose 3-1 at home is somewhat humiliating.

Xfire
20th February 2013, 01:24 PM
Very disappointing indeed. But hey, that's Arsenal, haven't you got used to them?

I still believe there is a chance of comeback in Munich, but it's going to be tough to trick the germans into the trap. Not to mention they still need atleast 3 goals.

Cen
20th February 2013, 04:58 PM
Arsenal simply is NOT a top team. Period.

Akhe
20th February 2013, 10:36 PM
lol milan.

CoMMoN
20th February 2013, 10:44 PM
fucking retarded referees CLEAR handball at the first milan goal ... stopped watching the second i saw it ... fucking blind idiots

Cen
20th February 2013, 11:01 PM
Handball ok.. but

Barca plays against all common sense. You can't play what they are playing when opponent plays bunker. They try to come 1 meter to goal.. instead of STRIKING ON GOAL FROM 20 METERS. Fucking retards didn't even shoot one time on the goal! Ok, there was 1 from Iniesta.. ONE FUCKING SHOT.

They should l2p or they can fuck off from CL as far as I am concerned.

CoMMoN
20th February 2013, 11:09 PM
you are fucking CLUELESS as far as football goes cen if you actually believe that
how do you expect them to do anything if milan has had ALL GAME LONG 11 MEN BEHIND THE BALL ? WHAT KIND OF FOOTBALL IS THAT ?
it's fucking unbelievable how people like you have this attitude twards clubs who actually PLAY and TRY TO CREATE instead of SITTING LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS IN DEFENCE WITH 11 MEN BEHIND BALL ALL GAME
OH SHIT BARCELONA IS SO BAD THEY CANT MAKE CHANCES, WHAT ABOUT THAT FUCKING RETARD TEAM WHO SITS THERE LIKE IDIOTS AND WATCHES LIKE PARALYSED SPECTATORS FOR 90 MINUTES ?????????????
GO PLAY TETRIS OR SOMETHING AND NEVER TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AGAIN

Cen
20th February 2013, 11:11 PM
Wtf so you think it is EASIER to dribble between 11 players than to SHOOT from 20+ meters? 2 ATTEMPTS ON GOAL FFS

jeandarc
20th February 2013, 11:13 PM
FORZAAAA MILANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOZ27Kl17WI

NOe1
20th February 2013, 11:13 PM
why mad, milan will win cl if they pass barsa.

paiNISTHESHIT
20th February 2013, 11:32 PM
why mad, milan will win cl if they pass barsa.

The most excited sentence that I've ever read from you Noel. :P

fatman69
21st February 2013, 02:17 PM
I think some children in this thread should learn that there is more than one way to play football. Just like the whole world is slowly learning how to play against Barca's wanker style, so must they learn how to play against the teams that stop them from playing the way they want. To my knowledge, Milan have not injured any of their players (or at least not on purpose), they haven't done anything illegal, they just played the cards they were dealt with. So I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as there is no foul play, every tactic is a valid tactic in the game of football. This is something I have been talking about for years in this thread. Barca may have godlike technical and passing skills, but their have no adaptability, they do not know how to play differently in order to surprise their opponent. And while this stubbornness often pays off, things are starting to change, and now they are paying the price for having no adaptability.

Although, this fixture is far from over, I think things could still change dramatically at Camp Nou, although the idea that a single Milan goal there would eliminate Barca from CL for good makes me drool from excitement.

CoMMoN
21st February 2013, 03:59 PM
All teams which oppose Barcelona throw everything they know out the window and wait scared in their own box praying that Barcelona won't be able to crush them.

No, there's definetly nothing wrong with being a pathetic pussy hiding in your little box in your own half of the field for 90 minutes on your own home stadium with your entire team.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go ahead and continue to support the team which isn't scared of anything and play their own unique style regardless of opposition, as a sign of dominance and complete control over all of you.

ToTa-
21st February 2013, 05:23 PM
All teams which oppose Barcelona throw everything they know out the window and wait scared in their own box praying that Barcelona won't be able to crush them.

No, there's definetly nothing wrong with being a pathetic pussy hiding in your little box in your own half of the field for 90 minutes on your own home stadium with your entire team.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go ahead and continue to support the team which isn't scared of anything and play their own unique style regardless of opposition, as a sign of dominance and complete control over all of you.

You are stupid kid which has knowledge about football 0!!!! Barcelona has only 1 , ONLY 1 STYLE OF PLAYING and that is passing btw last 4 players than mid and then on the wings or messi.... and then all from start. It's easy to have 60% possesion when last 4 players are passing btw them. Messi is shity player , it's easy to play in league that has so poor clubs and so weak. If he would went to play football in England he would do shit. He has no jump , if he scored 1 goal with head .

He won ballon last 2 years ? Ye he did ,but on what way? You don't know that ballon of 2012 should win Pirlo? Just check how much matches is furnished.

Mitix
21st February 2013, 05:33 PM
You are stupid kid which has knowledge about football 0!!!! Barcelona has only 1 , ONLY 1 STYLE OF PLAYING and that is passing btw last 4 players than mid and then on the wings or messi.... and then all from start. It's easy to have 60% possesion when last 4 players are passing btw them. Messi is shity player , it's easy to play in league that has so poor clubs and so weak. If he would went to play football in England he would do shit. He has no jump , if he scored 1 goal with head .

He won ballon last 2 years ? Ye he did ,but on what way? You don't know that ballon of 2012 should win Pirlo? Just check how much matches is furnished.

All so true.

ToTa-
21st February 2013, 08:23 PM
It's not about football but we should open poll for kicking common from forum , because he is so anoying kid . I'm sure that we would have atleast 100 votes for yes.

Nobber708
21st February 2013, 09:32 PM
Well, calling Messi shity player doesnt rly make u smarter.. or does it?

NOe1
21st February 2013, 10:21 PM
guy who said for messi is "bad player" has no clue about this game.

dot.

CoMMoN
22nd February 2013, 05:18 AM

You are just a dumb hater, every single word from your every post says this. Calling the best player of all time "shity" because you don't like Barcelona ... funny.

He can't do anything in England ? XDDD
He destroyed Arsenal by himself when he encountered it with 4 goals in one match and some other goals in the other one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BHyv6nkAs ); and he scored in both the champions league FINALS vs manchester united.
(2009, 2011)
Can't score with his head ? XDDD
He scored a beautiful goal vs manchester united in the FINAL of the champions league. (0:08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7lwCSTRM70 )
It should be harder for him to score goals with his head since he is pretty small, but he still does it, and he does it when it matters most. If you watch the rest of the head goals video you will see he can easily score headers aswell, but barcelona don't like risking balls by throwing them in the box with cross-ins, so it's obvious he has few goals scored since such opportunities very, very rarely present themselves.

He has gotten smarter over the years, doesn't run as much. He doesn't consume energy when it's not needed, he used to run around all the field dribbling everyone, example that goal vs Getafe when he was younger (1:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRUn7X3txQc ), but that was just a pointless waste of energy vs a weak team which was not needed at all, so he doesn't do that anymore.

Barcelona not playing a certain style doesn't mean they can't do it, you just don't understand. The best team doesn't adjust to others, others adjust to it. It's simple.

Messi not doing something doesn't mean he can't do it, it's simply not needed. (examples: Why bother running so much when you can just win by making less effort ? Why dribble like a retard like cristiana does with 10 "tricks" to pass one defender when you can just trick the defender slightly with the body movement and get away from him, by barely doing anything ?)

Last season he had the most goals scored and he was 2nd in assists behind ozil, if Alexis Shitchez wouldn't miss any of the clear goal chances from the Messi passes he received, Messi would've been 1 in assists too, not to mention the other passes he made for Villa, Tello, Pedro that those missed 1v1 with the keeper (and by just taking a quick look here you can see that Messi would be 1 in assists with a big difference aswell if those players didn't miss so much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0_jpsBVTI ); and you say Pirlo deserved it ? XDDD.
You just talk out of your ass ignoring facts, which is fine by me, i'm just laughing at you. You are in the same category as those who compare Messi with cristiana who is so far behind Messi at every category that it's not even funny. This comparation grew fruit from the need to create some extra rivalry between Barcelona and real MADrid, not because cristiana is even close to Messi as far as skill goes.

Iniesta, Zlatan, Falcao are all far, far better than cristiana, not to mention Yaya Toure who is an absolute beast of a player, Balotelli, Rooney, Van Persie, and others which i wont bother writing since you probably just deny everything blindly like the clueless deluded idiot that you are. You have no ideea about anything, and have fixed delusions in your mind which you don't even bother judging. (also which are not even created from yourself, this being the most sad part, you just repeat what you hear from someone else and don't even use your brain) I can't say i'm surprised by your stupidity though, i've noticed it all along.

fatman69
22nd February 2013, 05:13 PM
Well to call Messi a shite player is really being blindly ignorant to his talent. No footballer could achieve what he has if he weren't a genuine talent. And while Arsenal’s defense and one extremely poor defending from Vidić in the CL final are in no way indicative of the English league, I think Messi’s success would never be in question in the Premier League. Perhaps he would not be as successful as in Spain, but I’m he would score a goal or two, and then some. However, to call Ronaldo a bad player is equally idiotic, there is a reason why the two are regarded as the current best footballers in the world - they simply are the best. Messi probably needs no explanation, but I see some should be reminded of Ronaldo’s current statistic for Real – 183 goals in 181 games. All coming from a man who spends some 90 % of his game time playing as a winger, not a striker. As one blog called him - The £80m bargain. So the comparison between the two is, in fact, quite valid.

I somewhat agree with the argument that Messi has it easier in Barcelona, probably easier than any attacker in the world. The reasons for this are twofold – his whole team is willing to bend over just to accommodate him, and he has the support of what is probably the best midfield duo in the world – Xavi and Iniesta. The first reason could have been seen when some year or two ago when Villa was literally shoved from the CF position, which is his natural position, and into the winger role, which does not quite suite him, and all that just so Messi could score more goals as a CF. Which would be OK if there were not numerous allegations that this was initiated and insisted on by Messi himself. I mean he does score more goals for the time being, and despite his assists and attempts, he’s really just a greedy self-centred cunt, like a lot of footballers. I don’t mind it, but don’t try to sell me the story of a noble humble Messi. This is all even more noticable when you compare him to Rooney, who plays every position imaginable when United need him, from CF to LB, Rooney is there. And perhaps Ronaldo, who I see also takes his defensive duties seriously under Mourinho.

The effect of the second reason why I think Messi has it easier, Xavi and Iniesta, can be seen in almost any match. I mean Real pays for their midfielders through the nose – Alonso, Sahin, Modrić, Ozil, all very fine players, and yet something is missing. Perhaps it is the more forward style of play that doesn’t go for possession but clear-cut chances, perhaps it is wider distance between the players, perhaps it is something else. Perhaps it is a matter of fitting all the players together, you could have the best players in the world and still not make it work somehow, perhaps it is the general inefficiency of Real’s attack which puts additional pressure on Ronaldo. Whatever it is, one thing is certain – Real’s game style does not help Ronaldo, at least not in the way that Barca’s game style helps Messi. The tight play, constant covering of the teammate in possession and numerous passes that Barca plays, many of which are often unnecessary, is what seems to give Messi more opportunities.

Not to belittle Messi’s talent here, the guy can score, there’s no question there. But it makes you wonder just how prolific Ronaldo would be if his teammates were on the same wavelength like Messi’s mates are with him. For me, the question of who is better is a matter of comparison Messi’s enormous talent and Ronaldo’s massive effort and physical supremacy. While Messi is currently achieving more and winning more, I still value Ronaldo more - because of his effort and the fact the his teammates are still below those that Messi has at his disposal. Perhaps I’m a bit biased there, but between those two it is really hard to reach a conclusive and objective verdict.

Now, what I would like to ask some children here is this – If Barcelona is so bloody great, how come it lost last year’s semi finals against a well-below-par Chelsea, a Chelsea that could finish in the top 4 in the CL? How come Barcelona lost to a team that was forced to sell their most prized assets this summer and have been struggling to be in the top 3 of an already mediocre Serie A? I guess the answer is obvious here – they’re a one-trick pony, and their trick has been undone.

CoMMoN
22nd February 2013, 06:20 PM
cristiana shoots and wastes a chance around 15 times per game from outside the box, if not more; so yes, he is a pathetic player and the comparison is ridicolous.
in those 181 games he shot more than 2760 times twards the goal, and only scored 183, that says it all

fatman69
22nd February 2013, 06:57 PM
Even if such an "objective" stat is true, can you blame him? The alternatives are - Ozil, who would rather take the ball to his grave than shoot on goal; di Maria, who couldn't hit a dead elephant; Benzema and Higuain, who are even less dangerous than di Maria; and Alonso, who often stays to far behind to be in a shooting position. The fact is that Ronaldo is often alone in Real's attack, not in the sense that noone is around, but alone because if he doesn't score, probably noone will. So yeah, taking that pressure and responsibility into consideration (and all mentioned above) and how he performs under these circumstances, yes he's a great player. You may prefer Messi and it's perfectly understandable, but you're a fucking daft cunt if you think Ronaldo is not a good player.

CoMMoN
23rd February 2013, 03:17 AM
Get it through your head, cristiana is not a good player. Even fucking Alexis Shitchez has a better shot to goal ratio. A striker isn't supposed to waste so many chances by randomly shooting like a retard and missing the target 20 times per game.

paiNISTHESHIT
25th February 2013, 09:13 PM
Calling him cristiana, will make Irina Shayk angry and you know what happens then...

Individually you can't compare Messi and Ronaldo and actually this is such a old freaking story. Ronaldo is way to better than Messi as a player, but Messi is way to better with team.
Next time CoMMoN, watch some documentaries and take some knowledge... Don't judge players from your ignorancy and your love about Messi.

CoMMoN
26th February 2013, 03:32 AM
Ronaldo is way to better than Messi as a player
very funny
assuming you are serious. which wouldn't surprise me ... what makes you a better player than Messi ? having less goals ? less assists ? missing more shots ? diveing ? whining to referees ? being an attention whore ? cause if that is so, then cristiana wins for sure

ToTa-
26th February 2013, 01:20 PM
very funny
assuming you are serious. which wouldn't surprise me ... what makes you a better player than Messi ? having less goals ? less assists ? missing more shots ? diveing ? whining to referees ? being an attention whore ? cause if that is so, then cristiana wins for sure

Look what Coaches have said about him. When we are talking about goals... Cristiano Ronaldo scored 183 goals in 180 matches . Messi is in barcelona 8 years and he scored a little bit over 350 goals in 302 apps. Ronaldo is complete player he can play everywhere he has more abillitys than Messi. They are both players of the century but Ronaldo is better.

Mitix
26th February 2013, 02:44 PM
very funny

Comon u showed us many times that your knowlege about football is 0.U should stick to mahjong or whatever.

Cen
26th February 2013, 02:45 PM
Copa del Rey El classico today.

CoMMoN
26th February 2013, 03:07 PM
I love how i present you facts as to why cristiana is a bad player then you just change subject to something else or continue spouting shit like "complete player" with 0 facts to back it up or just words like "he is better" without any base to that claim.
But it's pointless for me to tell you anything since you can't understand it. Mentally challenged people have a difficulty in accepting the truth.

And no, it's not a matter of "opinion", it's a matter of fact. You can't say "in my opinion this blue pencil is red" because it is not red, it is blue. The facts are clear as day and everybody sees them, only biased people twards Portugal/Real Madrid or people who dislike Barca say otherwise.
Keep believing your deluded lies, i'm out of here.

Mitix
26th February 2013, 07:13 PM
I love how i present you facts as to why cristiana is a bad player

SHow us those facts.
Show us his bad time at sprints and 100 yards,his bad timming at receiving ball reflexes,his bad mobility and things like thats.True facts not just retarded words like "cr7 is bad".

Cen
26th February 2013, 10:45 PM
Common you should go and delete all your posts now...

CoMMoN
26th February 2013, 11:06 PM
Common you should go and delete all your posts now...

You think this game changes anything of what i said ? cristiana when gets the ball has only 1 barcelona defender in front of him and the defender isn't even in front of him it is like at 1 meter away running twards him; Messi on the other hand is chased by 5 real madrid defenders even when he doesn't have the ball.
You are simply clueless. Congrats real MADrid for winning when Barcelona defends with 2 idiots only and has its coach in hospital and has been playing the same thing for 5 years.
I'm not even going to talk about the 4 penalties not awarded for Barcelona and several yellows not given for clear fouls for real MADrid players.
Enjoy your 2 goal difference win in a game vs no coach and no defense with the help of referees.

NOe1
27th February 2013, 12:25 AM
am not fan of any team, but stop hating and face reality, no matter how cr is "arrogant", he can beat any team solo, if it's his day, and he deserve respect in any way.

Cen
27th February 2013, 12:31 AM
... you are again exaggerating. There was only one possible penalty in first half for Pedro, not 5.

And stop with your cristiana... he got penalty, he scored 2 goals, he was the man of the match. Messi was ok, good chance on the beginning and nice free kick, but he didn't show anything extraordinary. If he has 5 defenders on him and Cr does not it's Barca's fault for not covering him better.

I'm a Barca fan but I don't have my head up the ass and I know when they play like shit, and they played like shit in Milan and today! You are just too big of a fanboy and you search for excauses. That way of thinking is not good.

CoMMoN
27th February 2013, 07:40 AM
noel cristiana would score less than half his goals if he had the same defense in front of him as Messi has all the time. Just imagine cristiana receiving the ball and having in front of him a full defense with 8-9 players well positioned, and with 3-4 players immediatly attacking him when he gets the ball, like Messi does. This happening every game, how many goals would he score ? and yet Messi still has 10 more goals this season and 6 more assists than him, even though cristiana always has a way easier time when he gets the ball since he almost always gets the ball at counterattacks when the enemy defense is like 2 people 1 at each edge of the box or something ... I'm tired of approaching this retardedly obvious and stupid subject. cristiana is NOT a good player and comparing him to Messi is simply retarded, no other word can be used, whoever does this is simply a retard, and i'm tired of responding to retards.

cen When exactly did i say Barcelona didn't play like shit yesterday or against milan ? Did i say it's not barcelonas fault for putting only 2 defenders ?
You think having your fucking coach in a fucking hospital is no excuse XDDD ? You think that guy they put to replace Tito, who probably took care of potato fields all his life a.k.a Jordi Roura has what it takes to organize the players vs teams who put more effort into organising defense than attack like milan and real MADrid ?
Exaggerating he says ... Did you even see the game ?

I didn't say there were 5 penalties, i said there were 4 penalties, and no, i am not exaggerating at all. At every single one of those 4 incidents, there was CONTACT without hitting the BALL. When Pique jumped with legs at cristiana like a retard and the ball was far away, he didn't actually touch him, cristiana evaded his legs and went down on his own (=dive), and you can verify this by replaying the incident. The referee was quick to blow the whistle though because the ball was in no way near them, and i guess you can judge it as correctly given because of that, because the ball was far away from them. However, the exact same situation was at Pedro at the one you reffer to as the "only" penalty, and it was more of a penalty at him than at cristiana, because the contact was CLEAR as day since he PUSHED and FELL on him. Pedro was going twards the goal when this happened so it would be more threatening than cristianas dive which was near the top edge of the box going forward at the lower edge of the box. This and 3 more, similar to this, were clear penalties unlike the one given to cristiana, in which he did a DIVE, and like i said, you will see this when you replay. Pique was a retard stretching his legs when the ball was far away, mistake; but cristiana did a DIVE.

As for the yellows i was talking about, real MADrid as usual did numerous fouls with no contact on the ball = yellow card, but barely got any; as well as fouls without the ball even being at the player, which can be even a red card, no red cards; as well as that dive from that dirty pig pepe when he came later into the game + provokative reaction, which would easily deserve yellow card (and he didn't get anything for that, which was so ridicolous i closed the livestream of the match after it happened and i saw he didn't get a yellow); as well as that dive+anger reaction from cristiana (and even if he didnt dive and just had that anger reaction, or viceversa, it would easily deserve a yellow card on its own, but he did both, no card) and he did dives more than there, but ofc if he got yellow he would miss the final, and how can the referee let that happen ? Of course he can't, cristiana must play the final no matter what, that's the referees job. Even in previous games before this cristiana did some dives and even fouled twice and didn't get a yellow for the same reason, he would miss next game and how could his dearest referee friends let that happen, referees which awarded him the most penalties in la liga in the year 2012 ? cristiana is probably the only player in the whole world who doesn't get a yellow from diving for some reason, oh i wonder what the reason is ... oh i know, referees favour real MADrid as they always have. Capital of Spain, biggest fanbase, blablabla and obvious shit like that.

So don't tell me i'm exaggerating when real MADrid should have gotten 1-2 reds and 10 more yellows than they have last game.
Every single thing i said is true.

ToTa-
27th February 2013, 09:37 AM
Common ... all saying that I don't know anything about football .. lol lmao
You are all Barca fans... Why? In last 3 years they won everything no wonder why..
You're not even watching their games or anything you are just trolling here
Plus I follow Premier league , Champions league , Primera's league , Bundesleage ....
I have more knowledge about football than you will ever have
Yestarday when I was watching el classico I was thinking what will happend now at Old Trafford. Before it I was sure that United will win but know when I sow how they played it keep me thinking what game will that be ? Because that was one of best their games they played together

fatman69
27th February 2013, 10:39 AM
Barca totally owned by Real. Pedro should have gotten 2 yellows for his pathetic dives (34th and 63rd minute), both times going down before the contact. Great game by Ronaldo with 2 more goals in El Classicos. A clear penatly on him, and a calmly taken second goal. A well deserved victory for Real Madrid.

CoMMoN
27th February 2013, 05:01 PM
Ye well deserved win with free penalty from a dive from cristiana who should have gotten red for his 10 dives and 4 denied clear penalties for barca and only one goal in 90 minutes of playing vs no defense, well deserved win.
Go jerk off with your referees somewhere else weaklings MADridistas.

fatman69
27th February 2013, 05:31 PM
Ye well deserved win with free penalty from a dive from cristiana who should have gotten red for his 10 dives and 4 denied clear penalties for barca and only one goal in 90 minutes of playing vs no defense, well deserved win.
Go jerk off with your referees somewhere else weaklings MADridistas.

U mad bro?

Xfire
27th February 2013, 11:21 PM
This was one of the topics that made me visit these forums and post, since I could always find some opinions and useful comments regarding important games, Premier League, Champions League and so on ( thanks to Fattie especially ).

But from what I've read in the past couple of pages, I'm officially unsubscribing from this thread.

Take care.

Mitix
28th February 2013, 08:06 AM
Ye well deserved win with free penalty
That was a free penalty?AGain u show us that u know 0 about football.

fatman69
1st March 2013, 12:14 PM
This was one of the topics that made me visit these forums and post, since I could always find some opinions and useful comments regarding important games, Premier League, Champions League and so on ( thanks to Fattie especially ).

But from what I've read in the past couple of pages, I'm officially unsubscribing from this thread.

Take care..

I agree with this. Some of us (myself very much included) have spent too many words trying on a certain idiotic individual. The purpose of this thread, and any other thread for that matter, is discussion. Discussion is a two way street, meaning you should be able to acknowledge other points of view even if you don't agree with them. The whole point of this is to gain a different insight into football, to see what other people think and how other people see things. This thread has become like two 7-year-olds arguing " My dad's better than yours! - Nuh-uh, my dad could beat up your dad...". Again, I'm also partially guilty since I have also participated in these mindless rants. I would hate to see people like Xfire leave this thread for any reason; people who actually take 10 minutes to make a coherent post with their opinion to add to this discussion is what makes this thread worth visiting.

This (Xpam) is a small community, and the Football thread is an even smaller community, which is why I enjoy posting here. This is the one place you could actually say something and not expect it to be buried under a ton of other similar comments and spam, which is very much the case in some larger communities. So I think having a normal discussion shouldn't be too difficult. And it actually wasn't difficult, until a certain individual joined in with his mindless, one-sided, and often insulting posts. The solution is quite simple:

1. Please stop responding, quoting or in any other way acknowledging the existence of posts made by the user Common. We can all say it's his/her fault, 'cause he/she says this and he/she says that, but in fact it is us who are responding to him/her thus making his/her comments alive. Let's just stop it. Stop feeding the fucking troll, until he/she is ready for a reasonable discussion, and start ignoring him/her.

2. Since this will probably cause him/her to lash out and spam even more, I beg the moderator/administrator of this thread to take 5 minutes of his time and just delete posts made by Common if his/her comments are not adding to the discussion in any way and are only meant to insult other posters.

CoMMoN
1st March 2013, 06:34 PM

I agree with this. Some of us (myself very much included) have spent too many words trying on a certain idiotic individual. The purpose of this thread, and any other thread for that matter, is discussion. Discussion is a two way street, meaning you should be able to acknowledge other points of view even if you don't agree with them. The whole point of this is to gain a different insight into football, to see what other people think and how other people see things. This thread has become like two 7-year-olds arguing " My dad's better than yours! - Nuh-uh, my dad could beat up your dad...". Again, I'm also partially guilty since I have also participated in these mindless rants. I would hate to see people like Xfire leave this thread for any reason; people who actually take 10 minutes to make a coherent post with their opinion to add to this discussion is what makes this thread worth visiting.

This (Xpam) is a small community, and the Football thread is an even smaller community, which is why I enjoy posting here. This is the one place you could actually say something and not expect it to be buried under a ton of other similar comments and spam, which is very much the case in some larger communities. So I think having a normal discussion shouldn't be too difficult. And it actually wasn't difficult, until a certain individual joined in with his mindless, one-sided, and often insulting posts. The solution is quite simple:

1. Please stop responding, quoting or in any other way acknowledging the existence of posts made by the user Common. We can all say it's his/her fault, 'cause he/she says this and he/she says that, but in fact it is us who are responding to him/her thus making his/her comments alive. Let's just stop it. Stop feeding the fucking troll, until he/she is ready for a reasonable discussion, and start ignoring him/her.

2. Since this will probably cause him/her to lash out and spam even more, I beg the moderator/administrator of this thread to take 5 minutes of his time and just delete posts made by Common if his/her comments are not adding to the discussion in any way and are only meant to insult other posters.

Actually the only mindless one here is you, since you don't even realise that if a moderator/administrator did take 5 minutes of his time it would mean deleting this very post of yours and also xfires, since they are nothing but spam here because they have nothing to do with the title of this thread which is "Football !". I hope you realise how dumb you are now, if not, i don't really care, i can't be arsed to give you any more attention than i already have, you are clueless.

MADridistas will get raped this saturday, unless referees have something to say about that again as on Tuesday ... Giving them free penalties again and what not.
Also if Atletico play like pussies against MADrid again as they did in la liga, they might lose the final, otherwise if they play normally they would beat MADrid no contest; Diego Costa was in rape mode these last games.

jeannymcjeanson dota time this weekend

edit after clasico: as predicted, referees had something to say again, denying CLEAR AS DAY penalty once more and forgiving around 5+ yellows once again for real MADrid players, + RED for arbeloa NOT GIVEN near the end of the game for KICK in FEET from BEHIND ... absolutely disgusting ... nothing more to say .. just disgusting
congrats on winning referees, summary of the last 2 clasicos: referees 2 barca 0

Akhe
2nd March 2013, 09:38 PM
wtf barça, counting or not, barça lost again anyway!

fatman69
3rd March 2013, 01:08 PM
wtf barça, counting or not, barça lost again anyway!

I don't know what's happening with them, whether it is the loss of form, their tactics being undone by Mourinho, lack of proper "substitute" for a coach, or just loss of motivation, but to lose to Real twice in a week, once being humiliated on their home ground, once losing to what is practically Real's B side, that must be really worrying for them.

Now, on to the real derby of the weekend - Spurs - Arsenal, what do you think fellas? When AVB started managing Spurs I must admit I was skeptical despite his success with Porto. However, he really made things work. I'd say Modrić is more or less replaced by the likes of Dembele and Dempsey, who despite not playing on his position, have added to the team's technical ability. Perhaps they could use another decent striker as both Adebayor and Defoe are not 100 % dependable (Ade this season, and Defoe in previous seasons), and another solid first-team CB in order to get rid of the half-injured and aging Dawson and Gallas, but they have a fully functioning midfield lead by the most exciting and prospective players of PL this season - Gareth Bale.

On the other hand, Arsenal have been consistently inconsistent this season. Like many seasons before, they have their glorious ups and their miserable downs, but the quality of the team remains unquestionable. They lack players in similar positions as the Spurs - centre-forward and centre-back, but I'd say Spurs have the luxury of having a pair of more experienced keepers. However, I think Arsenal have the history of this fixture and experience on their side. Wenger knows rather well what it feels like to win against Spurs, and he knows what it takes. The home and away difference means very little here, as both teams have played each other a billion times, the stadiums are some 5 km apart, and both sets of fans will be in full voice.

If I were to bet on this game, I'd put my money on both teams scoring at least a goal, but I wouldn't put it past any of the two to win this one. Spurs have the slightest of advantages, and are in better form, but Arsenal can certainly win this one. If you can watch this, you certainly shouldn't miss it. Unfortunately I will have to... :(