PDA

View Full Version : Football !

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

Akhe
15th August 2011, 12:56 PM
I didn't know that, I am Barca fan, and no, no one can stop Barca! Only Real can create some minor problems but I think Barca > Real for atleast 2-3 years

-KaMiKaZa-
15th August 2011, 01:30 PM
same shit , i even hate barca more now

fatman69
15th August 2011, 01:33 PM
Although i am generally suspicious when the Spanish(Barcelona) media report that somebody is "officially" signed, it seems it's all over now. There is a way to stop Barca, but the thing is that nobody has found it...If you watched El Classico last night you would see that Real actually outplayed them, the only thing Real needed now were great strikers, somebody like Villa and Messi who can score 1 goal each from 2 half-chances (as was the case last night), and unlike that motherfuckin Benzema who can't score a single goal from 3 great chances. Otherwise, Real was pretty solid, but those goddamn strikers keep wrecking every good chance their midfield creates. Now, had Real managed to buy Cavani or Aguero, or even bloody Suarez half a year ago, I'd say there would be a realistic chance to beat them. This way they depend on the not-so-good form of Benzema, Higuain, and, God help us, Callejon....Who the fuck buys a striker for 5 million nowadays?????? Bloody West Ham, that's who...

The only element we anti-barca fans can expect to undermine Barca's chances are injuries, which almost completely avoided them last season, especially when compared to other top EU clubs. Fabregas is prone to injuries, hence the nickname Fiberglass, so is Iniesta, and Xavi is getting old. Should they lose the midfield trio, their famous midfield creativity would suddenly plummit...

However, there is little or no chance that this will happen to these lucky cunts, as it seems that every game something goes their way, a rebound(such as one last night) , a refereeing decision (such as one last night), or a total lack of serious injuries.

Cen
15th August 2011, 05:28 PM
Fabregas is a fail buy imho.

gods][UrKe
16th August 2011, 05:02 PM
They have trouble even not loosing in the middle of Madrid,no need to say what will happen in Barcelona

gods][UrKe
16th August 2011, 05:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5su0QM1O31I&feature=grec_index and look at this pls fatman

Pyro
16th August 2011, 09:11 PM
Fabregas officially in Barca... I mean i love that club but keeping ball 80 outta 90 min wont be interesting even for fans.... Do you believe anyone will be capable to stop them achieving second LS in a row?

Red Star Belgrade ;)

-KaMiKaZa-
16th August 2011, 09:18 PM
they even cant beat Partizan nowadays

Pyro
16th August 2011, 09:26 PM
they have Tomislav Karadzic,president of football union serbia :)

gods][UrKe
18th August 2011, 01:08 AM
decent Real xaxaxaxax

Akhe
18th August 2011, 01:20 AM
how much was it? ^^

i heard it was 3-2, barca won

Nobber708
18th August 2011, 11:58 AM
Mourinho also got involved in the bust-up, appearing to try to put his finger in the eye of Barcelona assistant coach Tito Vilanova.
BBC sport

I have been polite and played like a man and not fallen to the ground at the first touch. I don't know who Vilanova is.
Jose Mourinho

lol

Cen
19th August 2011, 12:14 AM
Barca is clearly on another epic way to win everything... again.

Mourinho... n/c really. Real is a fail and it will stay this way.

-KaMiKaZa-
19th August 2011, 01:24 AM
yeah barca like always ,

TOUCH ME AND I LL FALL AND WHINE LIKE A SISSY GIRL , THO HE DIDN'T TOUCH ME!!!

on every little contact they made , they fell to the ground and the crowd was putting pressure on the ref , and then he was showing yellow cards like np !

i admit they play really good , but i simply hate the behaviuor barca has

Cen
19th August 2011, 03:09 PM
yeah barca like always ,

TOUCH ME AND I LL FALL AND WHINE LIKE A SISSY GIRL , THO HE DIDN'T TOUCH ME!!!

on every little contact they made , they fell to the ground and the crowd was putting pressure on the ref , and then he was showing yellow cards like np !

i admit they play really good , but i simply hate the behaviuor barca has

Yeah, that Marcelo was really soft touch at the end. :D

Also Pepe, gg player, best defenze evar. Very best playar.

-KaMiKaZa-
19th August 2011, 06:13 PM
every game cen , every game

not just against real , they do it every time they lose or if the game is tie

u r barca fan , so u wont admit it .

Cen
19th August 2011, 06:21 PM
every game cen , every game

not just against real , they do it every time they lose or if the game is tie

u r barca fan , so u wont admit it .

Srsly.. this was the one game where you can find very few situations you mention.

-KaMiKaZa-
21st August 2011, 03:16 AM
Messi is walking with his mom on the street and suddenly he saw Pepe.
Messi: Oh sh*t! There goes Pepe!! :S
His mom: So what?!
Messi: Guardiola taught me that if I see some Real Madrid's player to fall on the floor and start crying like my leg is broken!

dedicated to cen xDD

ProfileScorp
22nd August 2011, 08:42 PM
one of the worst jokes ive ever heard

Cen
22nd August 2011, 08:49 PM
one of the worst jokes ive ever heard

shh.. +1

Kaza you fail at life

go figure

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/3/12/129128910830965765.jpg

-KaMiKaZa-
23rd August 2011, 03:15 AM
its quite nice if u r not barca fan xDD

Shoocky3V
23rd August 2011, 03:31 AM
its mega retarded... honestly

JoLpAz
23rd August 2011, 06:11 PM
for me its very nice

fatman69
23rd August 2011, 06:39 PM
The joke is actually quite unfunny...although there is a lot of truth in it. Barca keeps pretending to be the role-models of football, while sometimes they behave like utter cunts when the smallest of fouls is made on them.

Arsenal - Liverpool 0:2 - If Arsenal keeps this up, they will be lucky to qualify for the Europa League this year. They still haven't scored a frickin goal and already 4-5 of their main players are injured. Liverpool, on the other hand, is a looking rather terrifying at this moment, Suarez up front, Kuyt and Carroll in the reserves, Meireles and Adam in midfield, Downing and Maxi/Kuyt on the wings, Lucas and Joe Cole on their good days here and there... Who needs bloody Steven Gerard, ain't it? I think they could be fighting for top spots this year, return to Big 4 is a definite possibility for them.

Man United - Tottenham 3:0 - Well, Spurs had put up a nice fight there, and until that goal from Welbeck, they were in the game. Then it all fell apart, the first goal came, Redknapp replaced Kranjčar with 2nd striker and midfield was torn to shreds. It was nice to see that United might have a future with Cleverly, Welbeck and perhaps Anderson, who has been waited for to take some midfield responsibility for the past several years. With Liverpool and City filling with so many reinforcements, Champions League spot seems a bit like a mission impossible for Spurs.

And how about that City, by the way? I really dislike them, but I mean, their squad is fantastic (yeah, I know they spent half a gajillion dollars on it). Džeko, Aguero, Tevez and...ugh, Mario Balotelli, God forbid. Just watching Aguero's debut against Swansea, 2 goals and an amazing assist, made me shiver. They were a tough team to beat last year, they will be even tougher this year. Now with the added creativity from the almost purchased Nasri, combined with Aguero and Silva, there is a good chance that this years Champions League will show that money CAN buy you trophies. It only takes a big enough amount to buy it. And Barca fans, please don't give me that shit that Barca doesn't need money for trophies, they have been Europe's 2nd or 3rd largest spenders in the past several years. They also rely on money, just not as much as City.

One last thing, Dinamo Zagreb is on the verge of Champions League group stage tonight. They take a 4-1 lead to Malmo, and they seem strong enough this year to hold this lead. I don't know whether to be glad about it or not. Of course, it's great to see our domestic teams giving their best against Europe's finest, even if it results in 6 defeats (like Partizan last year), but missing out on a potentially great CL game every week to watch them being possibly overrun by will most likely piss me off very soon...good thing there is a program called SopCast :)...

-KaMiKaZa-
27th August 2011, 04:32 AM
cen this isnt a penalty?

HgUm408xBwQ

ToTa-
27th August 2011, 01:25 PM
cen this isnt a penalty?

HgUm408xBwQ

messi failed

fatman69
27th August 2011, 03:07 PM
cen this isnt a penalty?

HgUm408xBwQ

Dude, is you lol? He survived cancer and you wanna call a penalty against him? I mean, just look at him, he survived hell and you have the nerve of pointing out every mistake he makes, after all he's been through. Plus he plays for Barca... no penalty whatsoever :)

ToTa-
27th August 2011, 07:32 PM
Dude, is you lol? He survived cancer and you wanna call a penalty against him? I mean, just look at him, he survived hell and you have the nerve of pointing out every mistake he makes, after all he's been through. Plus he plays for Barca... no penalty whatsoever :)

and ? wao he survived cancer sow ?

Akhe
28th August 2011, 02:42 AM
lol fatman! it prejudicated a cup, not a normal fault it was, it was a penalty fault... anyways I don't like barca now :D

Cen
28th August 2011, 02:43 AM
What penalty? ...such videos can only be made by Realfags..

Akhe
28th August 2011, 02:44 AM
I saw the whole game live...

fatman69
28th August 2011, 12:16 PM
and ? wao he survived cancer sow ?

lol fatman! it prejudicated a cup, not a normal fault it was, it was a penalty fault... anyways I don't like barca now :D

I see that the concept of sarcasm is lost on some people...

-KaMiKaZa-
28th August 2011, 02:15 PM

I see that the concept of sarcasm is lost on some people...

i thought u were serious until i've read this sentence :D

Nery
28th August 2011, 06:59 PM
arsenal who? :)

fatman69
28th August 2011, 07:04 PM
Damnit Nery I wanted to be the first :D :D :D

Overall Manchester - North London 13:3
Tottenham - Man City 1:5
Man United - Arsenal 8:2

Just when I thought Spurs -City would be the hammering of the day, United truly and utterly destroy Gunners, and with some style. I can't say which goal was better, I mean there is eight of them to pick from. You get a feeling Arsene was slowly thinking where to get a gun to shoot himself. Total destruction by United...

:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:
:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

-KaMiKaZa-
28th August 2011, 08:25 PM
the art of football

city says we can do very good , united says we can do better xDDD

fatman69
5th September 2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/04/2650490/cesc-fabregas-is-worth-at-least-60m-barcelonas-josep-maria

Yet another proof what kind of cunts Barcelona are. I've been saying this all along. They want a player, they offer half of what he's worth and then constantly send the story to the press how the player is "miserable" and "unhappy" and "wants to move to Barcelona", and guess what? They get him for half of what he's worth, and now they're even bragging about it. Motherfuckin wankers...

fatman69
8th October 2011, 12:43 PM
I was gonna write something about the ultimate transfers and how they currently fare in their new clubs. Until that shit last night happened... (Greece - Croatia 2:0)

I have been listening for days how entire Greek team is worth as Luka Modrić, how Greek strikers are impotent this season, how they are technically inferior to our team, how our national team is well-prepared, how they are ready to cope with the pressure, and so on and so forth. A similar barrage of bullshit was launched each day of this week and it culminated last night with Greeks pounding our sorry asses in their classic Greek way. Two set pieces, two goals. A shitload of fouls and time-wasting moves. A bus parked in front of their goal.

And you know what? I don't fucking blame them. You are allowed to play football any way you want, playing bunker is just as legitimate as playing the way Barca plays. When faced with an opponent like Greece, you can do two things: you can play a bunker of your own and try to grind out a 0-0, which would pretty much solve things for us last night, and you can try to attack probably the most famous modern-football bunker which is 3rd in least conceded goals in these qualifiers (4 goals), with only Italy (imagine that:) ) and France conceding less. And I wouldn't mind our team attacking such an obstacle, if we were capable of doing so. Georgia, the who-the-fuck-are-you team of our group, who besides Kaka Kaladze have nothing more than an average assembly of -adze's and -shvili's, have managed to beat us once, and almost beat us on another occasion in our fucking back yard. A team whose best player is a centre-back well past his prime, almost cost us 4 or even 6 points. Not to mention our struggling with Israel at home, who is also an average team at best, whom we only started to pressure properly after they were awarded a red card. Not to mention barely beating Malta in an away game, and conceeding a goal there at 2-1.

I don't intend to disrespect Israel or Georgia or even Malta for that matter. What they achieve every year is great, they are always tough nuts to crack for every team; they never qualify but they never make it easy for their opponents as well. But they don't have their noses so fucking high up in the air, they don't mention where their players ply their trade. They approach their games the way we should; with modesty and respect. They don't underestimate their opponents like we do, and we do it, otherwise there would be far less struggle against them and far less comparisons in price between the national teams.

On the other hand, it's not like our players are not superior to those from other teams in this group, they really are. It is just that our national team is vastly inferior to most teams. Most of our first-teamers play in clubs which are in top of that league. 3 of our first team players and 2 of our substitutes are playing CL this season, the rest are in Europa League, not for the first time. And they're not bench-warmers in their teams, most of them are first team regulars, often even getting good marks in match reports. We can even disregard the fact that we have more than enough great players on certain positions, such as RB (Srna, Ćorluka); LM (Kranjčar, Rakitić, Perišić) CF (Jelavić, Eduardo, Mandžukić, Klasnić, Olić), while lacking even solid players on other positions - LEFT BACK, DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER. This minor problem aside, our team should not be playing the way it is right now.

The only reasonable problem left is our coach. As much as I liked Slaven Bilić when he first took the helm, I feel that he has lost his edge and should be replaced soon. When he started he was a breath of fresh air in our football - a young coach, an ex-footballer, a member of our most successful national squad, a guitar player, a rocker and generally a great guy. I fear that the last part is what lead to that "fresh air" going stale. Coaches don't have to be nice guys, they have to be fucking effective, their teams have to win games. In fact, coaches are better off being bastards. Take example of total bastard coaches - Capello, Mourinho, Magath, Van Gaal, not bad results, huh? Even some examples of not-bastards but also not-the-friendliest-people-in-the-world - Fergie, Lippi, Ancelloti, Van Gaal, Advocaat, Hiddink, van Marwijk show more than excellent results. Then compare them to the nice-guy coaches such as Wenger, Scolari and Roy Hodgson and the difference in results is more than obvious. Our squad doesn't need a best-friend coach, we need someone who will whip our squad into shape, and Slaven Bilić is just not the man for the job. He should be allowed to finish the qualifiers, which we could actually end by qualifying directly if we win our last game, and be sacked immediately. I was adamant he would bring us to at least semi-finals last time, which he almost did, but now i fear that Euro 2012 with Slaven might prove to be a debacle.

MailMan
8th October 2011, 12:53 PM
Pff fuck that shit game played yesterday between greece and croatia...how the fuck they managed to lose against greece ffs?...i lost good money on my ticket bcuz of that single game...they couldve managed even a draw result and i would still won like half of the sum...i really liked croatia in the begining of Bilic's mandat...anyway just wanted to show my frustration in here cuz of the money i lost. :omg:

-KaMiKaZa-
8th October 2011, 01:01 PM
gambling is bad thing

fatman69
12th October 2011, 11:41 AM
I don't want to rub the salt into the wound, but how come nobody's mentioned the Slovenia - Serbia match yet? I didn't watch it, but the short highlights are epic - a 40-meter screamer, a missed penalty (silly Nemanja, penalties are not for defenders to take) and a talk of retirement for the two of Serbia's finest players - Vidić and Stanković. I didn't think the situation in Serbia's national camp was that serious...

Our national squad is also facing a potential almighty cock-up. The prospect of additional qualifiers is never optimistic, and taking into consideration that our opponents might me: Montenegro and Bosnia, both of whom would gladly screw us (as we would them for that matter), Turkey, with whom we share so many great memories from last Euro, and who would also gladly screw us up once again, and Estonia, weak at first thought, but then again, you have to wonder how they got to the play-offs. Definitely a team that should not be underestimated.

Cen
13th October 2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XthKpUWF60Y&feature=player_embedded

hf

FlyiNG_PEnGuiN
11th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Turkey 0-3 Croatia
Estonia 0-4 Republic of Ireland
Czech Republic 2-0 Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina 0-0 Portugal

comments?

ProfileScorp
12th November 2011, 01:50 PM
yea, cristiano ronaldo sux :)))

i must go with bosnian fans and cheer for messi on this one :D

the_qq
12th November 2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XthKpUWF60Y&feature=player_embedded

hf

king :eek:

fatman69
12th November 2011, 03:51 PM
yea, cristiano ronaldo sux :)))

i must go with bosnian fans and cheer for messi on this one :D

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/armchair-pundit/article/15075/

The most honest and realistic article about Ronaldo I've read in a while. Yes, he's arrogant, yes, he's self-centered, yes, he's a ball-hog, but he's got every reason to be that.

In case you haven't noticed, Messi hasn't exactly covered himself in glory last night either (vs Bolivia) and that was a game on home terrain, probably of much higher quality than in Bosnia.

MailMan
12th November 2011, 04:48 PM
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/armchair-pundit/article/15075/

The most honest and realistic article about Ronaldo I've read in a while. Yes, he's arrogant, yes, he's self-centered, yes, he's a ball-hog, but he's got every reason to be that.

In case you haven't noticed, Messi hasn't exactly covered himself in glory last night either (vs Bolivia) and that was a game on home terrain, probably of much higher quality than in Bosnia.

A very good article I have to say it :P . :thumbUP:

P.S:You seem to be a guy who seems to know something about football , more or less :P .It's nice to see some football fans who actually know more than some basic things about the 'king of sports' xD

Fika[F]
13th November 2011, 01:37 AM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392876_265682456812042_100265060020450_732138_9115 4577_n.jpg

hi turks

fatman69
22nd November 2011, 09:09 PM
DINAMO ZAGR....oh gimme a break, how can they be losing 4-0?? it's only 20th minute :( :(

Xfire
23rd November 2011, 01:46 PM
I don't understand how Man City can suck so much outside Premier League.

-KaMiKaZa-
23rd November 2011, 02:43 PM
its simple , they win in PL coz manutd , chelsea arsenal and liverpool are not in an impressive form

MailMan
23rd November 2011, 03:25 PM
Did u even watched the game?...they don't suck it's just they got a very hard group...Napoli has 3 extremely good players and some very nice fans and Bayern is Bayern.
Anyway they still have the chance of qualification in the last match.

fatman69
23rd November 2011, 03:31 PM
It's actually a bit more complicated than that. First of all, their group is way stronger than others. Then, if you look at their CL results, you'll see that their only fail is the 1-1 draw against Napoli on Matchday 1. Their loss to Bayern came as no surprise as Bayern were clearly the favorites of the group, mostly due to their experience as a collective, not because of the individual quality of the players.

Napoli, on the other hand, don't have the CL experience, but are more closely linked, and they have that crazy mentality which became the identity of their team. I don't want to state that City are a "team of mercenaries", but they are in search of their style identity, so to speak. Up to this season, they were the bunker team 4-5-1 formation with Barry, Milner, DeJong, and Yaya Toure as regular "trequartista" certainly didn't spell very attacking football. Now, as Silva's creativity becomes more and more influential, coupled with the arrival of Aguero, they can no longer play such closed football. While Napoli and Bayern have clearcut ideas what to do and how to do it, I feel Manchester City are unclear about how to confront them.

The core of Napoli has been the same for a season or two, prior to this one, and their idea of football - 3-4-3, fast paces on flanks, forward crosses for Cavani and Lavezzi, and overall tendency to keep pushing forward, it's being perfected from season to season. Let's be clear, having a monster like Cavani as a centre-forward sure helps you win the games, I mean, the guy scores a hat-trick once a month, that can't be bad for the team. But, it was their idea that sucker-punched City on MD 1 in Manchester, and now it's come to haunt City. Sure, Bayern might rest a player or two, City might even win the game, but I don't know who will persuade Villareal to even try snatching a point away from Napoli, especially since a vast majority of their first team is injured.

Oh, and it's not that City are so superior to other PL teams. If you look closely, the only Big 6 sides they've faced this season were Manchester and Tottenham (yes, they can be considered Big 6, especially with Adebayor). When they beat Tottenham, the air of last season's disappointment was still in the air on White Hart Lane. Crouch, the lazy useless turd, was still the frontline attacker, Kranjčar was playing out of his position on CM and Modrić was devastated that his transfer to Chelsea didn't go through (I don't want to make it sound as if the Croats at WHL are what runs the show, but I think these were the spots in which the proverbial shit started to slip in that game). Redknapp even stated later on that Luka didn't even want to play.
Regarding Man United game, it went pretty good until stupid Evans got the red card (deservedly). After that, United kept pressing with man down, and City kept counter-attacking successfully, though it didn't matter anymore, in terms of points.
City face Liverpool this weekend, always a tough opponent, followed by games against Chelsea and ever-improving Arsenal during December. When these three games are played (not to mention some minor games which also might dent their title hopes), then let's see who's in form. For now, let us remember that around this time last season, or maybe a week or two ago, Chelsea were proclaimed Premier League/ Champions League winners by majority of fans. Even I had to concede, they would probably win the PL. And we all know what happened next. Let's not count the chickens 'till they hatch.

eXtasY
23rd November 2011, 04:05 PM
http://www2.vukajlija.com/var/products/posters/201111/345237/ovako-se.jpg?1322042945

AleLeLElele
23rd November 2011, 04:12 PM
its simple , they win in PL coz manutd , chelsea arsenal and liverpool are not in an impressive form

arsenal is not in impressive form :D:D ok

Xfire
23rd November 2011, 08:56 PM
Thank you Fatman. That's kinda everything I wanted to read.

ProfileScorp
23rd November 2011, 10:58 PM
arsenal showed an impressive form :D

Cen
24th November 2011, 04:05 PM
It would actually matter if Barca wasn't already the champ..huh.

-KaMiKaZa-
24th November 2011, 04:57 PM
i hope barca's plain crush and they they all will die

Cen
24th November 2011, 05:53 PM
i hope barca's plain crush and they they all will die

3:1

eXtasY
24th November 2011, 11:11 PM
Hahaha Fatman srsly nothing personal but its too funny :)

http://www1.vukajlija.com/var/products/posters/201111/347123/ja-bih-devojku-koja-p.jpg?1322164171

Impossible to translate sorry :P

NOe1
24th November 2011, 11:48 PM
haha, nice1. :)

fatman69
25th November 2011, 12:25 AM

http://www1.vukajlija.com/var/products/posters/201111/347123/ja-bih-devojku-koja-p.jpg?1322164171

Heh, what's there to be offended about? Real owned their ass, pure and simple, plus it's a good pic :)

The translation would be something as:
I want a girl that takes it in like Dinamo
and puts it out like Real
(acc. to Webster Dict. to put out can mean something similar to produce an effort)

Fika[F]
25th November 2011, 12:41 AM

nacionalistu !!!

mILOSbRE
28th November 2011, 01:05 PM
Good song,imo !!!

lRpEfSR6V-8

NOe1
28th November 2011, 01:09 PM
lLpEN1DU9DI

MailMan
28th November 2011, 01:57 PM
Marcelo and Ronaldo are better ^^

P.S:The song isn't good , it's amazing! :P

the_qq
28th November 2011, 02:50 PM
lLpEN1DU9DI

Noel i watch this video few days ago and i LIKE it :cool2:

fatman69
7th December 2011, 10:43 PM
fuck...the...what?

B-Basel???!?!?! If those retarded motherfuckers don't win PL this season they will have no other redemption..FFS, BASEL?!?!? Unfuckinbelieveable

JoLpAz
8th December 2011, 12:09 AM
i feel both sad and happy that mutd is out .. fuckin retards :D

the_qq
8th December 2011, 04:41 PM
Man city is out too :((( and Neapol go next round :) gogo Marek Hamšík :)

fatman69
8th December 2011, 06:05 PM
Seriously, who gives a fuck about Man City? I mean they were out before this game, their only chance was for Napoli to lose against Villalosers. United had a good chance to go through, they only needed a draw...For fuck's sake, if this doesn't make Ferguson splash out on 2-3 good midfielders I don't know what will...

In other news, UEFA are questioning if Dinamo Zagreb's 1-7 defeat to Lyon was fixed. Talk about adding insult to injury, not only were they ridiculed several times by the clubs in their group, now even UEFA is ridiculing them. It's like saying: "No way, they can't be that retarded, they couldn't have lost that bad. Oh they can? They're that retarded?" Talk about rubbing it in.

Cen
8th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Seriously, who gives a fuck about Man City? I mean they were out before this game, their only chance was for Napoli to lose against Villalosers. United had a good chance to go through, they only needed a draw...For fuck's sake, if this doesn't make Ferguson splash out on 2-3 good midfielders I don't know what will...

In other news, UEFA are questioning if Dinamo Zagreb's 1-7 defeat to Lyon was fixed. Talk about adding insult to injury, not only were they ridiculed several times by the clubs in their group, now even UEFA is ridiculing them. It's like saying: "No way, they can't be that retarded, they couldn't have lost that bad. Oh they can? They're that retarded?" Talk about rubbing it in.

Answer is clear. Ferguson must go.

MailMan
10th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Ok guys what do you think it'll happen tonight in El Clasico? ^^
Aliens or Galactics?:P
Though Real looks very strong this season and they have more chances of winning Primera Division then Barca imo tonight Barcelona will win.
Real looks more constant then Barca but in the direct clash I see Barcelona better...higher quality players overrall but who knows...Real plays at home , has Benzema and Higuain in top form maybe they'll manage to finally beat em with Mourinho.
Anyway I wanna hear ure opinions too.

the_qq
10th December 2011, 01:54 PM
I think Real win. =) today.

fatman69
10th December 2011, 01:54 PM
I know this might sound like my standard anti-Barca propaganda, but i do believe Real has a chance of getting a positive score out of this one. By positive score, I mean win or draw, as draw still maintains the potential 6-point advantage over Barcelona (seeing how Real played one game less).

In time of first El Classico last year the game was played in Barcelona, Mourinho was new to Spanish football, and both fans and players were not sure he was the right man; but most importantly, Real were already several points behind, which made winning that game an absolute imperative. We saw what happened...Goal by goal, counter-attack by counter-attack, Mighty Mou was taught his first major lesson of Spanish football.

This year, the tables have turned and now Barca is in hot water, and they are forced to attack. By glancing at the remaining fixtures of the season, one can predict that both teams would score the same amount of points, thus making their next clash in late season the only fixture that can make a difference.

It is just amazing how that game Barca played ahead to compensate for the participation in Club World Cup can effect the psychology of it all. Had both teams played 14 games, the distance between them would have been a staggering 6 points, now it seems like mere 3 points. And, despite Real's record, if they lose El Classico, those 3 points from the extra game might not look so secure. In this respect, Barca have (by chance of events, or perhaps not) managed to release some pressure from this game, at least for the time being.

When it comes to the individual skills, it's hard to decide. On one hand, whole Real is in top form, even Nuri Sahin is back from injury, but most importantly, Benzema and Higuain are scoring like crazy. In all the previous clashes I have seen last season, Real did not lack chances to score, they just didn't take them. Now even Callejon is in a somewhat good form, and considering only one striker is necessary, this will be a good bonus.
On the other hand, it's not like Barca needs good form to score, it's always just a flick on the ball, a quick one-two between Messi and Xavi, and the ball is in the net. Villa is supposedly in bad form, but there's always Cesc Fabregas to cover him. Barca's weakness this year is it's defense. Puyol, Pique and Abidal are constantly on and off the pitch, thus forcing Mascherano and Busquets to fill in as centre-backs, which they most certainly aren't. This trick has helped them several times before, but can it work again? Their wide defensive positions seem so unsecure they just might switch to 3-4-3 to avoid placing a out-of-position players to watch Ronaldo. Abidal, as good as he is, might not be the player for the occasion. I don't imply that Barca will lose this one, but their choice of players is somewhat limited in comparison to Real's.

The final outcome - I think you can never foresee games like this with much precision. I feel that a lot of elements are on Real's side, from home pitch and the situation on the table to players in form and available. Barca is more certainly not out of this one, but a result favourable for Real (a small win of some 3-2, or a draw) is more likely to happen than Barca's win.

Cen
10th December 2011, 06:35 PM
I think reality will hit Real fans in the face... again. :)

Cen
11th December 2011, 02:02 AM
I will review the game in a few quick notes

-Barcelona yet again prooved that they are in fact still the best team in La Liga and in the world. It's going on for 3 years now and it doesn't seem to stop anytime soon.
-Can't really defend Valdes today. I question if he's just a troll and tries to make games more interesting.
-CR can't even score 100% clear shots. Two of these, combine with 3 fail free-kicks and you have the responsible player who lost the match for Real.
-Messi, Xavi, Iniesta & Co once again showing complete dominance when it comes to gameplay. The passing and action on the field was most impressive on the moments.
-Pleasently surprised how Iniesta could fool around the whole Madrid defense in the last 15min, solo.
-no outstanding performance of any individual on Real side.

If this trends continue, I don't see what big team could compete against Barcelona when it comes to key games in Spanish league or CL.
I can say today with 100% confidence that they are copletely capable of holding the CL title.

Akhe
11th December 2011, 02:55 AM
it was the expected...

the_qq
11th December 2011, 09:30 AM
Barca win 3-1

gg :)

MailMan
11th December 2011, 09:51 AM
To Cen:I'm a fan of Barca's game play but there may be one team who can stop them in UCL if not Real , and that team is Bayern Munchen imo.It will be very hard but Bayern has a very good team also.

fatman69
11th December 2011, 11:12 AM
First of all, MailMan, please don't make us laugh. Bayern couldn't stop Valencia, let alone Barcelona, their team has too many average players, and their good players are constantly injured.

Second of all, I agree that Ronaldo was the flop of the game. In a game such as this,a 2-0 goal would mean the world to Real, a goal for 2-2 would also mean a lot, and yet he missed them both. I could try to understand the free-kicks but those two 100% should not have been squandered. Barca was better to an extent, they certainly play with more ease and lightness, and create good chances in 2-3 passes. However, as I said in previous post, the difference between Real and Barca in previous games was that Barca scores even from half-chances, while Real misses what should be a goal without a problem. If you look at Barca's 2nd and 3rd goal, they were in fact something that can, but doesn't have to go in.

All in all, another "what might have been" game for Real and Ronaldo

Xfire
12th December 2011, 12:08 AM
Shit week for betting. Dortmund - Marseille, Olimpiacos - Arsenal and Plzen - Milan screwed me over. Not to mention my favourites, Man City, are out.

Oh, and fuck "El Classico". I just hope Barcelona won't win CL again, not necessarily because I hate them, but it's becoming a real boredom to watch European football if they do.

the_qq
12th December 2011, 04:28 PM
Today play Chelsea - Man. City --> who win?

Man win i think. :)

Xfire
12th December 2011, 09:22 PM
City ofc.

0-1 btw, min '2

the_qq
12th December 2011, 10:32 PM
1-1 and Clichy red card. :-X

now i dont know who win. :)

ProfileScorp
12th December 2011, 11:27 PM
chelsea gives first defeat to man shitty :D

and arsenal will givem second

eXtasY
13th December 2011, 04:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Zw1sd-_Y4&feature=player_embedded

Looooool

fatman69
13th December 2011, 12:15 PM
chelsea gives first defeat to man shitty :D

and arsenal will givem second

A month ago, I would have laughed at this. Now, with Arsenal's increasing form, I think at least a draw is feasible.

MailMan
13th December 2011, 12:19 PM

Looooool

=)))))) never saw such a bug in fifa and didn't thinked it's possible :P

the_qq
13th December 2011, 02:48 PM

Looooool

hahah good :D fifa 12 its best funny and sport game :happy2: =D

the_qq
13th December 2011, 08:30 PM
Now playing World Allstars (Zidane, Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Davids, etc.) vs Hamburg all stars ( De Jong, Ze Roberto, etc.) its very good game, I see this. :)

ProfileScorp
13th December 2011, 11:40 PM
Now playing World Allstars (Zidane, Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Davids, etc.) vs Hamburg all stars ( De Jong, Ze Roberto, etc.) its very good game, I see this. :)

u sure?

Xfire
14th January 2012, 11:50 AM
Any predictions for the Premier League title this year? We got a tight competition atm between Manchester City (48pts), Manchester United (45 pts) and Tottenham (45 pts).

City seems to be heading down after an incredible start of the season, and lost 5 valuable points in 2 consecutive games ( 0-0 with West Brom and 0-1 with Sunderland ), allowing Tottenham to approach them dangerously. They also lost 2 cup games in a row ( 2-3 in FA against United and 0-1 in Carling against Liverpool ), so their moral is quite low atm. They got quite an easy league retour though, with only 3 dangerous games ( against Arsenal on Emirates, United at home and Chelsea at home ). Nonetheless, Premier League is one of the most balanced and unexpected leagues in Europe, so any team can beat another on a given day ( Blackburn beating United at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago was a very good example ). Though, the next month is gonna be a tough one for City ( team captain Kompany out for 3 more games, Kolo and Yaya Toure out for the African Nations Cup, Balotelli and Dzeko recently injured ).

United isn't in the best shape either. Even though a good League run (excepting the desastruous 1-6 loss at home against City ), they went along quite well, but got stuck in the past few weeks as well. Losing home against the last team on the table ( Blackburn ), a humiliating 0-3 on St. James Park against Newcastle and a struggling 3-2 against a 10-man City who almost beat them in the FA cup after being down 3-0, having injured people and getting back retired veterans like Scholes to fill up spots made United look weak and exposed a long-term problem that might end United's great legacy in the past 20 years.

And the last one on the list is Tottenham.. Such an unpredictable team. After a desastrous start ( 0-3 against United, 1-5 against City ), they managed to slowy get back up to the top, almost unnoticed. With a low goal average and a very strange gameplay, Harry Redknapp's team managed to become one of the 3 top contenders for the Premier League title this season. Though, a rough game against City coming up in Manchester on 22nd January, a decisive game for the teams atop. Nonetheless, Spurs might produce the biggest surprise this year in Europe by winning the title for the first time. In my opinion, either City or Tottenham would bring a fresh new start to the English football, and ofcourse the European one, at the same time making veteran teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and United wake up and realize they dropped the ball and need to work hard once more.

I doubt either Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool can make up for the huge distance between the first place and them. There will be an amazing struggle for the 4th place to qualify for Champions League, with the remaining two becoming the top contenders in the Europa League.

MailMan
14th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Premier League...my favourite championship and the best one in the world imo.
As for the team who'll win the title this year...I said from the start it will be Man City's year and I still think that way...I don't like Man United's and Chelsea's teams at all this season...theyre players have much less value then in the previous years imo...they don't have any potential...as for Man City I see a lot of potential in that team.I'm not a big fan of Roberto Mancini though.
Tottenham..hmm..I always liked the style of play of that team...tbh I didn't watched it in Harry Redknapp's mandat too much so I can't say much things about it...sure they have very nice players like Bale , Modric , Defoe etc. but I don't see it winning the title unfortunately.
All in one I see City winning the title , with Aguero becoming the main star of the team.(Yes , I really like that player :P)

Xfire
14th January 2012, 02:06 PM
You're right MailMan, Chelsea, Arsenal, L'pool and United, the top 4 dogs in the Premier League, are barely a shadow of their former value from the previous seasons.

City does indeed have the top chance to win the title this year, but I got the feeling they will screw up somewhere along the way. About Mancini: he is trying every game a different setup, and that doesn't help the team very much, considering the fact that they've all been brought to City for a short time and they need time to play together in order to become a real team, and not just the next Sheikh-sponsored-rich-team-who-can't-play-shit. If I was Mancini I'd play a Dzeko-Balotelli-Aguero attack squad every game. That trio is just unstoppable. I still hope they will manage through and not lose players along the way.

KeweLi
15th January 2012, 01:49 PM
I don't want to say this but I have to admit. Liverpool's decline is far from over.

With the current squad of players I don't think we will qualify for the CL in the next 2 years.. we still rely almost only on Stevie-G after all these years ffs.

fatman69
16th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Dang, I wish I had more time to reflect on this topic, to write another wall-sized post :(. However, I'll say this: I've never been so disappointed in United as this season. They won last season by default, i.e. because other teams were simply in a worse state than them. And it's the same situation this season, except with City who are the strongest title contenders. And I wouldn't mind the CL exit, I wouldn't mind the "Six and the City" incident, I wouldn't mind if they lost to City once more, or even Arsenal. But what bloody pisses me off is the loss to fuckin Blackburn. HOME! The worst fuckin team in the league after Wigan, and you can't beat them...OK, they didn't invest in players, OK, the youngsters (Anderson and Cleverly) are injured, oldies-goldies (Fletcher and Vidic) are gone long-term, but still. I said, I don't mind them losing to teams like Chelsea or Arsenal(which they didn't), even frickin Newcastle away game I could understand; I mean, they're really tough teams, regardless of their inconsistency. But to lose to a team whose only bright spot is Chris Samba, a fuckin Congolese centre-back, and perhaps "The Yak", it's beyond any bloody excuse. This is where the title starts to fade.

It's a positive sign (for me, seeing how I'm a United fan) that City are showing their weaknesses as well at the moment. However, Mancini has a far deeper squad; if Silva doesn't perform, maybe Nasri will. If Ballotelli doesn't score, maybe Džeko will, Aguero probably will. For every Adam Johnson and Yaya Toure there is always a James Milner, a Gareth Barry and a Nigel deJong. No other team has that luxury, regardless of how fragile that luxury might be. Tottenham, well, they probably won't win the league, their loss to Wolves tells you why. I get a feeling Redknap is once again abusing and over-using Bale, luckily there are some options in front for an already worn-out Van der Vaart. Sure, they have a chance, sure they are have the highest quality players and play-style in the league, but they simply don't have the mental strength for it, like United, nor superstars, like City, to carry the load when it gets tough. Champions League spot, sure, FA Cup final, perhaps, but title, probably not. But who knows, maybe they can turn the tables if they beat City in 6 days...

And Keweli, with all due respect to Liverpool, they are a fuckin joke. They spent, what, some 130 million euros in the last year, and the results are catastrophic. Unless Charlie Adam gets his act together, or somebody else starts ruling the midfield, they will look at Europa League like hungry dogs for years to come.

Huh, guess I do have the time for a long post :)...

Cen
18th January 2012, 11:11 PM
The minute I start watching RM-Barca we score. Way to go!

the_qq
19th January 2012, 03:51 PM
Barca again win :) gg :)

Nobber708
25th January 2012, 05:55 PM
so, who will win tonight?
Liverpool vs Manchester C

and Barca vs Real

Xfire
25th January 2012, 06:53 PM
City might be able to win the tie after losing 0-1 to Liverpool, as in a 1-2 on Anfield.

About Real and Barca, taking into account the fact that Real plays better on Camp Nou than on Bernabeu, I'd say a 1-1, with Barca going through.

the_qq
25th January 2012, 07:58 PM
Liverpool gogo ! :)

and Barca win again ;)

Akhe
1st February 2012, 01:32 AM
Porto lost sunday (agaisnt my hometown team) after 56 games for Liga Zon Sagres without losing :|

!ff life

the_qq
1st February 2012, 04:11 PM
Yesterday Man city lose with everton

and Chelsea draw with Swansea..

this is !FF ROFL LOL :D:D

fatman69
2nd February 2012, 12:21 PM
Well, it is strange but nothing extraordinary. Chelsea's not the same since AVB took over, and it will take them some time to get things going. City, on the other hand, are imploding since they were kicked out of the CL. Plus, Everton is not a bad side, especially at home. They always tend to start their season shaky, but by this time they're pretty hard to beat.

fatman69
12th February 2012, 11:13 AM
So, Barcelona fans...Copa del Rey is not a bad trophy, after all. I remember some Barca players made fun of it when Real won it last year. They won't do it this year, though...cunts (Barca players)

Cen
12th February 2012, 01:45 PM
CL awaits :)

fatman69
13th February 2012, 10:20 AM
Given their performance in Copa del Rey, I wouldn't put it past Real to take it away from Barcelona. I mean, it's still a long shot as Barca are the clear favorites, but if they could play their CL encounter as they did in Copa del Rey, they have a fighting chance.

jeandarc
15th February 2012, 10:49 PM
AC Milan 4-0 Arsenal! AC milan pwns

Cen
15th February 2012, 11:04 PM
AC Milan 4-0 Arsenal! AC milan pwns

Indeed. Arsenal was complete and utter crap today. What a shame.

[MaMa]dr4z4
15th February 2012, 11:15 PM
http://www.purple-twinkie.com/FlashMovies/Footy.php

the_qq
16th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Im like Asenal :( but Milan rly gg :)

Cen
7th March 2012, 10:00 PM
what a rape.. poor bayer

the_qq
7th March 2012, 11:16 PM
Messi only 5 goals :D Really ONLY :D

VanGogh
7th March 2012, 11:51 PM
^ I love your english. :D

the_qq
8th March 2012, 02:55 PM
why? :D

AleLeLElele
8th March 2012, 03:52 PM
apoel gods

ToTa-
3rd April 2012, 04:19 PM
barca - MILAN !!!!
today guys

Kay
3rd April 2012, 04:48 PM
Milan has no chance of qualify imo, u can't expect to beat Barca with Nocerino,El Sharrawi,Nesta at 38 or 40 y old and with a tactic wich avoids football.
So yeah, Barca will go further w/o Milan scoring, that's my prediction.

NOe1
3rd April 2012, 05:28 PM
^ keep dreaming son.

jeandarc
3rd April 2012, 05:42 PM
Last match between barca and milan finished 2-2 when barca was at home, if milan can get the same score that'll be nice.

Btw, the only old players that milan have are nesta (who's one of the best def players atm) and seedorf (who plays like 20 y/o football player)

Kay
3rd April 2012, 06:29 PM
Heh, I didn't meant age only, it's about value/class/Barca playing best football in the world/etc..
Anyway, u'll see, both of you..

AleLeLElele
3rd April 2012, 07:47 PM
look noel,poor retard cheers for milan :DDDDDDDDDDD

ToTa-
6th April 2012, 03:52 PM
BARCA IS shi**T

the_qq
6th April 2012, 04:08 PM
In this weekend play Arsenal vs Man. City.. Who win?

Cen
17th April 2012, 10:39 PM
Very nice game Bayern 2:1 Real Madrid

I hope they keep this next week.

the_qq
18th April 2012, 03:15 PM
Yes, I like Bayern.

Today Barca vs. Chelsea, who win? :)

T-Pain
18th April 2012, 03:21 PM
barca ftw

AleLeLElele
18th April 2012, 03:52 PM
its chelsea barca , not barca chelsea, chelsea wins

Cen
18th April 2012, 03:56 PM
I am not gonna lie.. it could be hard for Barca..

Slayzer
18th April 2012, 04:11 PM
Marioooooooooooooooooooo Gomez, smash the biaches!

Pyro
18th April 2012, 05:27 PM
Chelsea wins like np

PROTOZZ
18th April 2012, 07:05 PM
I cannot decide on which team I hate more, but if I had to choose, I would choose Chelsea to win.

the_qq
18th April 2012, 10:52 PM
Good game really. :) next week I must see all matches :)

MR.baby
18th April 2012, 11:17 PM
chelsea win yeeeeea

Fika[F]
19th April 2012, 12:33 PM
will be very interesting games next week

I'm hoping for chelsea v bayern finals cuz I had enough of real and barca, they bore me

the_qq
19th April 2012, 04:27 PM
;1482762']

I'm hoping for chelsea v bayern finals cuz I had enough of real and barca, they bore me

true.

ToTa-
21st April 2012, 10:01 PM
Real madrid : barcelona
2 1 :D

Cen
21st April 2012, 11:24 PM
That first goal hit pretty hard.. we didn't really deserve a victory tbh, more like a tie.

MR.baby
21st April 2012, 11:37 PM
Real Madrid For ever !! https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521707_300113296732357_118499514893737_680486_8997 68660_n.jpg

real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real Madrid ♥ real

fatman69
22nd April 2012, 10:22 PM
And that's that. Barca ain't hot no more...Now if only Chelsea had enough power in them to finish them off on Tuesday, my wishlist would be complete (despite United cocking up an already won title for umpteenth time this season)

MailMan
23rd April 2012, 10:02 AM
Heh, don't know why but I'm pretty sure Barca will get into final (not in an easy way, but they will).The most important aspect is, of course, the home field.Not only for the fans but for the size of the pitch also, Camp Nou being a lot wider than Stamford Bridge, being made like that exactly for Barca's play style.Chelsea won't be able to defend themselves well enough and Drogba won't be able to put that much problems for Barca's defence (although I appreciate that striker since a long time ago, once being the best striker in Europe imo-when he was in top form), that's how I think things will go on this game.
As for Real-Bayern..I don't really know tbh..I would say the away goal will save Real and they'll go further but in the same time Bayern may also defeat em with a good strategy and perhaps a bit of luck too.Anyway, 2 very interesting games, we'll see what happens, let's enjoy football :)

P.S: Fatman, hope u'll remember what I said long time ago in this thread about Bayern if it'll be the case ^^

fatman69
23rd April 2012, 11:00 AM
Well as far as Barca-Chelski game goes, yea Barca are still clear favourites, despite their current run of two defeats in a row. I mean, Chelsea played home, on a rain-soaked turf (clearly not the perfect pitch for slick passes that Barca dwells on), and it still took them 2 hits of the woodwork and 5-6 of Chech's miracles to keep them from conceding a goal. In all fairness, what can you expect from them now. Drogba is injured (supposedly), and I honestly do not think that their defensive heroics will keep them alive for 90 minutes, especially with an advantage so minute as 1 goal. On the other hand, Mourinho's Inter stopped Barca from scoring almost for the entire game despite being man down, so it's not completely impossible. In conclusion, all Chelsea fans (and anti-Barcelona fans, such as myself) can hope for is a miracle.

Real - Bayern seems a bit more solved. As you said, MailMan, that away goal will probably be a deciding factor in many way, and I do not have much confidence in Bayern's leaky defence. I expect this to be more level-sided duel, as Bayern know they can't rely on their defense which means they must attack. Again, miracles can happen, but given Ronaldo & co's form, I wouldn't count on them not scoring.

Although Bayern is actually the only club of the 4 that I actually like, and keeping their reasonable spending policy in mind, their victory would represent a victory of frugal and cautious football over the shoving-the-truckload-of-money-on-a-player-you-don't-really-need principle that other 3 clubs practice with religious zeal every season, unfortunately I just don't see it happening. And, as much as I've seen some people tip Bayern as a real possibility to win the CL this season, i feel that of all 4 semi-finalists, they are the least likely to win it, despite the possibility of them playing on their home stadium.

Fika[F]
24th April 2012, 11:00 PM
didier drogba god tier player, he destroyed them in defensive play like he was playing it his whole life, he was alone infront and still managed to be a threat

I'm so glad barca lost I think I orgazm'd

all I can say is:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19316492.jpg

phaNtom
24th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Mother fuck the Barcelona! I can die peacefully now. Drogba ss vouch automatically approved. XX

Cen
25th April 2012, 12:13 AM
If you don't score from so many chances, a penalty and a red card, leading with 2:0.. then you don't deserve to be in the finals.

Majestic.
25th April 2012, 03:11 AM
Chelsea bog tim. CL winners for this year!

Pyro
25th April 2012, 04:08 AM
Im happy cause Di Mateo showed that catalonian pussies what is real Italian football tactics :D

PROTOZZ
25th April 2012, 10:35 AM
I used to hate Chelsea. Then they played against vs Barcelona and I took them in my heart!

fatman69
25th April 2012, 10:46 AM
YES, YES, mother of GOD YES!!!

fatman69
26th April 2012, 10:40 AM
All right, guess there is still some unpredictabilty left in the Champions League. Football, bloody hell...

MailMan
26th April 2012, 11:01 AM
Hehe, indeed.I hope Chelsea wins UCL.

And just for the record..I think Real should change the coach..it isn't Real Madrid I know and the one it's supposed to be, wich is "The biggest football club in the world".Even if they score tons of goals theyr style of play isn't as offensive as it may seen..that's not the game play Real Madrid is supposed to offer.Even if they would've won UCL and Primera I still think Mourinho isn't the right man for such a club (even if it may sound crazy what I say).

Fika[F]
26th April 2012, 02:08 PM
these are the best half-final games of CL I can remember, so much drama and unpredictability, every second could be the decisive one.
It goes to solve in penalties and then we have awesome penalties where goalkeepers owned... bestbest, this is real football

Tayschrenn
26th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Hehe, indeed.I hope Chelsea wins UCL.

And just for the record..I think Real should change the coach..it isn't Real Madrid I know and the one it's supposed to be, wich is "The biggest football club in the world".Even if they score tons of goals theyr style of play isn't as offensive as it may seen..that's not the game play Real Madrid is supposed to offer.Even if they would've won UCL and Primera I still think Mourinho isn't the right man for such a club (even if it may sound crazy what I say).

Bullshit.
You remind me of guys who were saying the same shit when del Bosque was Real's coach. He won with them 2 times Champions League, won Primera División and got fired because "he wasn't Galacticos enough". Needless to say, after they got rid of him, Real didn't achieve shit and played like crap.
Mourinho is one of the best if not the best coach in the world and he is the biggest chance for Real to win CL again.

ToTa-
26th April 2012, 07:24 PM
Well, I think that Bayern has more chances to win and take that "AwArD"...

MR.baby
26th April 2012, 08:22 PM
:bhead: RMD lost :(

MailMan
27th April 2012, 08:55 AM
Bullshit.
You remind me of guys who were saying the same shit when del Bosque was Real's coach. He won with them 2 times Champions League, won Primera División and got fired because "he wasn't Galacticos enough". Needless to say, after they got rid of him, Real didn't achieve shit and played like crap.
Mourinho is one of the best if not the best coach in the world and he is the biggest chance for Real to win CL again.
Well let me ask u, did u played football a lot in ur life?..Cuz I'm pretty sure u didn't, otherwise u would've known how this thing I talked about works..You would know that it isn't only about winning, not for Real Madrid at least.Just look how Barcelona plays and look how Real does.Who do u think got more fans in the past 5 years, who do u think got more appreciated, became more pleasent for most of the football watchers?! Trust me, definitely Barca.And it's about the most higher standards in the world, we're talking about Real Madrid.And one more thing, trust me, at theyr players, with an offensive tactic, they can win trophies easier then in the way they're playing now.
Mourinho ain't the man for Real Madrid imho and that's all there is to it.

Tayschrenn
27th April 2012, 10:35 AM
As I said you are clueless. But I shouldn't be surprised, most Real fanboys are.

Xfire
28th April 2012, 01:38 PM
Proud to be one of the very few people who predicted ( and bet ) on a Bayern - Chelsea final.

ToTa-
28th April 2012, 03:20 PM
One more el classico would be boring....
It's better like this:
BAYERN-CHELSEA

fatman69
30th April 2012, 06:56 PM
Since when does pleasing the masses mean anything? Bunch of school boys and 15 year old girls are now Barca fans, and suddenly it's something to look up to? Tell you what, it's exactly what's wrong with Barcelona. Too many idiotic fans make them so boy-bandish, so "commercial", so bloody disgusting that if this happened to one of the two clubs i support (Man United and Juve), I'd immediately start supporting their rivals. True, United have a huge fan base, as do Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan & co, but there is and never was a period in which there wasn't at least the slightest factor of hatred aimed towards them.

Never until Barcelona did some lame-ass morons who watch cca 2-3 games per year start following a club with such loyalty as if they were their fans from the Renessiance, and not since 15 minutes ago. Never before was the football-clueless public joined in opinion with the football experts in one sickening mantra of "tiki-taka", "the best team in the world", and "mas que un club". Never before did retards get such a quick support for their feeling of their precious club being the BESTEST in the world, in all terms possible, thus making them "qualified football experts". Wow, predicting that a team with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Alves would win the Primera? Yeah, that is one bold bet...And, after a couple of seasons, these morons get so much wind in their sails, they think the whole football world should play tiki-taka, offensive all-out football? Anything but offensive is now considered a sacrilege, a rape of the game of football, an immoral act that no one should be allowed to make.

Well, guess what, aesthetics mean shit in the world of football... Winning is all that matters, regardless of the tactic (excluding injuring the opposition players on purpose, of course). And that is what Mourinho does, he wins the fuckin games. And not by parking a bus, winning 1:0. His Real wins by scoring a shitload of goals (the record of Primera was broken this year). Sure, it's not tiki-taka, but it fuckin works, so if a couple couple of sniveling Barcelona bitches cry out that it's not "pleasing on the eye" I say "fuck'em, Mourinho", there's more to football than one approach. This is a lesson Barca should learn for the future: There's more than one way to play the game.

KeweLi
1st May 2012, 03:22 PM
Never until Barcelona did some lame-ass morons who watch cca 2-3 games per year start following a club with such loyalty as if they were their fans from the Renessiance, and not since 15 minutes ago. Never before was the football-clueless public joined in opinion with the football experts in one sickening mantra of "tiki-taka", "the best team in the world", and "mas que un club". Never before did retards get such a quick support for their feeling of their precious club being the BESTEST in the world, in all terms possible, thus making them "qualified football experts". Wow, predicting that a team with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Alves would win the Primera? Yeah, that is one bold bet...And, after a couple of seasons, these morons get so much wind in their sails, they think the whole football world should play tiki-taka, offensive all-out football? Anything but offensive is now considered a sacrilege, a rape of the game of football, an immoral act that no one should be allowed to make.

Hahha so true, reminds me how during every world cup, EVERY bloody person suddenly becomes an expert at the sport.

MailMan
9th May 2012, 01:10 PM
So, guys, what do you think, Atletico Madrid or Athletic Bilbao?
I think it'll be a very good game and I can't decide who'll win...seems to me Madrid has better individual players but Bilbao plays a better football, can't really decide on one of them (though I like Diego and Falcao a lot :) ).

Xfire
9th May 2012, 05:01 PM
Wow, it has been a whole year since last year's final in Dublin. Villas Boas then was winning everything with Porto, and now has been through and gone at Chelsea. Falcao was the man of the match last year, and since leaving Porto to Atletico Madrid over the summer for a big money move after recent departures to the likes of Aguero and Forlan, he has been prolific. With Porto and the partnership with Hulk under Villas Boas, they were simply unstoppable. I questioned his price tag and his adaptation to a tougher Spanish league in the £35m move, but he has proved himself more than worthy, scoring regularly in Europe and in the domestic league.

For Atletico, it is their second visit to the final in 3 years. I was a great fan of the team that contained the likes of Aguero, Forlan and De Gea in 2010; where they beat Fulham in Hamburg. No doubt Spanish and Portuguese teams have a pedigree in recent years. Bilbao caught my attention with their superb performance at Old Trafford. They generally dominated the match away from home, and United were all over the place despite having a strong lineup. That win over two legs gave them the momentum to reach the final, defeating the likes of a stubborn Sporting side who disposed of tournament favourites Manchester City. Llorente scored the goal for them that proved decisive against Sporting to break the deadlock at 3 - 3 on aggregate with the score at 2 - 1. It was a very emotional evening for Bilbao and their fans. Hungry for success, a win here will probably mean more for their Copa del Rey final against Barcelona later this month.

Both clubs being in a compact mid table in La Liga, there isn't much to separate these two sides. A win apiece in the league, though Atletico Madrid still have a chance to make next year's Champions league, needing a win on the final day for a chance to clinch 4th spot from Malaga, the season's surprise package who are two points ahead of them. Bisela have had the chance to rest his players over the weekend, and will choose his strongest possible lineup with no reservations. Atletico won't have such luxuries, and there must surely be some reservations from Diego Simeone.

I'd go with Bilbao in the end, and a game with a lot of goals.

ToTa-
9th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Falcao will destroy them :D

Fika[F]
9th May 2012, 10:34 PM
falcao...

PROTOZZ
10th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Athletic Bilbao deserves respect for everything they have shown, especially for showing their sincere emotions at the end of the match.

ToTa-
12th May 2012, 08:32 PM
yeep I agree with you ;)

fatman69
13th May 2012, 11:33 AM
Athletic Bilbao deserves respect for everything they have shown, especially for showing their sincere emotions at the end of the match.

yeep I agree with you ;)

I on the other hand don't agree with Protozz. Bilbao lost fair and square, there wasn't any drama, there wasn't anything unexpected that happened. I really didn't see any valid reason for a team to go sobbing like a bunch of bitches when they only got themselves to blame. Had they lost 2:1 in the last minute or something, I would understand them crying. This way, it just seems foolish for grown men to cry after a game in which saw them go down in their on game and on fair terms.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Bilbao (them knocking out United is purely the fault of Rooney & co.). If anything, clubs that operate on such small budget and a limited pool of players (how many Basques are there, 4, 5 million?), and yet go so far in both their respective league and European cups should surely be lauded and looked up to. If more clubs took their approach to football, there would be far less financial imbalances that we see in La Liga today, if any at all. This is why I'm glad they made it to the finals in the first place. It's only too bad they will now sell some players whom they will have a hard time replacing, but such is the nature of football today.

As for Atletico, I knew Falcao would be a good replacement for either Aguero or Forlan, but I didn't expect him to be able to replace them both. The guy is a monster, he alone constitutes for 35-40 % of Atletico's success, and that's a conservative estimate. And is it just me, or is he a carbon copy of Napoli's Cavani? I mean, same hair, same physique, same position, same style, same crazy dedication, the resemblances are astonishing. I just hope he stays there for at least another season, so Atletico can at least try to make La Liga more competitive..

Pyro
13th May 2012, 05:58 PM
nice finish of the game City-QPR :)

fatman69
13th May 2012, 05:58 PM
Football, bloody hell...

MailMan
13th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Ahahahahahahahah WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, 2 goals in 90 minutes, one of them in min 94 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?....I didn't saw the game but wtf is this, really, I can only say WTF?!...can't think of an arrangement cuz it's Premier League so...WHAT THE FUCK?!
No comment, City champions.

Fika[F]
13th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Football, bloody hell...

this is why english league will always be the best and most interesting league, doesn't mater if first plays against last it's always drama and goals

altho spanish league is stronger atm, it's not nearly interesting

premier league, a shining diamond in the world of football, thank you english fans, cuz you made it the way it is, always cheering for football 1st then for your team 2nd

ToTa-
13th May 2012, 08:12 PM
LOL city is sHIT*
and something is strange here.... to big (mins) for final
United is 1st :>
united for ever <3

Cen
13th May 2012, 10:28 PM
It's just football luck.. look at Chelsea for example. They came into CL finals playing bunker, QPR on the other hand was not that lucky and lost.. football luck all the way.

Akhe
13th May 2012, 11:15 PM
I saw it live and it was what da fuuuuck :D that games is why watching football at stadium is awesome! also QPR just broke itself after dzeko's goal. anyway, I don't like city, but congratulations on the way they won it :)

Cen
13th May 2012, 11:18 PM
They actually deserved it more than United this season, I don't like either of them tho..

Xfire
14th May 2012, 12:21 AM
Well deserved. I rooted for City the entire reason and finally it came to this. A shocking end, not for weak-hearted fans, but still, that's what makes English football so interesting. Balance, tension and emotions. Not in vain was the 11/12 season named the best in its 20 year history, since its 1992 inception ( in the new format ).

City played football, scored goals, entertained everyone and most importantly destroyed the Big Four myth that made BPL become so boring for the past 10 years. United on the other hand played poor, relished on City's failures ( when those occured ) and failed to look like a team that deserved to be champions this season. When City were 8 points behind I told myself that United could never lose that gap, with the experience they have from over the years. But I still hoped, and they proved that they deserve to lose the title. Excuses and mud-throwing is pointless atm, United lost it fair and square. And because of THEMSELVES.

The only thing I'm pissed atm is Lyon ruining my betting ticket. Got 13/14 correct ( again ), bloody hell.

ToTa-
14th May 2012, 10:49 AM
Well, when you look united this season and season before... They aren't sow strong like before
Next season is theirs

fatman69
14th May 2012, 11:22 AM
They actually deserved it more than United this season, I don't like either of them tho..

United was simply terrible this season, as it was the season before. The only difference is that City had the composure this year, whereas in the previous season all teams imploded leaving United to win the season by default.

Well deserved. I rooted for City the entire reason and finally it came to this. A shocking end, not for weak-hearted fans, but still, that's what makes English football so interesting. Balance, tension and emotions. Not in vain was the 11/12 season named the best in its 20 year history, since its 1992 inception ( in the new format ).

City played football, scored goals, entertained everyone and most importantly destroyed the Big Four myth that made BPL become so boring for the past 10 years. United on the other hand played poor, relished on City's failures ( when those occured ) and failed to look like a team that deserved to be champions this season. When City were 8 points behind I told myself that United could never lose that gap, with the experience they have from over the years. But I still hoped, and they proved that they deserve to lose the title. Excuses and mud-throwing is pointless atm, United lost it fair and square. And because of THEMSELVES.

Yeah United only got themselves to blame for this season's flop; all injuries and stupid transfers aside, when you lose against Wigan and Blackburn, and draw at home after leading by 2 at the most crucial time of the season, you just aren't cut out to be the champion that year. Us United fans keep believing "next season, next year", but unless some serious players are brought I'm afraid this is all United will be in the years to come. I hear reports of new players that are on City's wishlist, and apart from a creative central midfielder, I really don't see them needing a player in any position. And still, they will buy more high-quality players. How on earth are you supposed to compete with that??

I'd just like to point out that it wasn't City that made the shift the Big 4, but Tottenham who broke into Big 4 two seasons ago. This also has to be attributed to Liverpool's amazing decline of the past several seasons despite the serious amount of money injected in their team. With this title, City have definitely shifted the balance of power in the PL, but the reality is that the old guard was getting old very fast, just look at Chelsea. I should just say that I still do not consider City to be the most bitter United's rivals (the strongest at this point, perhaps) as City were mostly a too shitty team to ever be considered a true rival, the history of rivalry with Liverpool and Arsenal is so much stronger.

Despite being a United fan, I believe some good things can come out of this:
1. Competition is a good thing; maybe now that United were undone by their neighbors maybe they will finally splash out some money on several players, perhaps fuckin Luka Modrić and/or even Hazzard/Gaitan.
2. The battle for the Big 4 becomes even more intriguing; from the original Big 4 to the Big 6 or even Big 7 if Newcastle somehow manage to keep themselves in the pot. Realistically, there will be 3-4 teams fighting for the no.1 spot, and 3 teams fighting for no. 3 and 4. And that is one hell of a league, if you ask me.

Xfire
14th May 2012, 12:10 PM
I'd just like to point out that it wasn't City that made the shift the Big 4, but Tottenham who broke into Big 4 two seasons ago. This also has to be attributed to Liverpool's amazing decline of the past several seasons despite the serious amount of money injected in their team. With this title, City have definitely shifted the balance of power in the PL, but the reality is that the old guard was getting old very fast, just look at Chelsea. I should just say that I still do not consider City to be the most bitter United's rivals (the strongest at this point, perhaps) as City were mostly a too shitty team to ever be considered a true rival, the history of rivalry with Liverpool and Arsenal is so much stronger.

Despite being a United fan, I believe some good things can come out of this:
1. Competition is a good thing; maybe now that United were undone by their neighbors maybe they will finally splash out some money on several players, perhaps fuckin Luka Modrić and/or even Hazzard/Gaitan.
2. The battle for the Big 4 becomes even more intriguing; from the original Big 4 to the Big 6 or even Big 7 if Newcastle somehow manage to keep themselves in the pot. Realistically, there will be 3-4 teams fighting for the no.1 spot, and 3 teams fighting for no. 3 and 4. And that is one hell of a league, if you ask me.

Yes, Tottenham were the first to break the Big Four, but despite that, they never won the PL ( neither did Liverpool in the new format, since '92, but they were a constant presence in champions league ). There was also Blackburn who won it in the '94-'95 season, but that was a simple fluke if you ask me, with all those transfers included ( Shearer & co. ).

This season should have been a good lesson for the Big Four. Time has come to start playing football once more, because City showed that money can indeed bring trophies. Imagine if there was a billionaire owner for each of the PL clubs, what a competition it would be. Even if a lot of people throw mud at City fans, saying that they didn't even know the team existed till a few seasons ago, that is bullshit. Every big club is built around money, and there is no exception in the whole world. We all saw what happened when money came into Chelsea and Arsenal. We all know that small clubs can never be good for more than one season, because the 'big sharks' will buy everything that is hot. So why would it be unfair when a small(er) club finally gets their hands on money and starts raising the competition level? It could've been anyone instead of City, even Wolverhampton or Rovers.

Back to the PL, and to Newcastle and Tottenham. As much as I like Newcastle, I think they will lose quite some players in the summer transfer window. Other than that, Newcastle is such an inconsistent team that it looks unreal. Winning 4-0, 3-0, 4-0 and then losing 0-4, 0-3, 1-5, then winning again. I for one am unable to understand a team like that. Tottenham on the other hand had a nightmare 11 game run with only 1 win after rumours spread out that Rednkapp might take the England national team for the Euros, so it's understandable. They got a formidable team, even though I believe they'll lose Bale and Modric in the summer. That could be compensated though by bringing a new goalkeeper ( seriously, papa Friedel has to get some rest and start thinking about what's his gonna do with his pension ). Other than that, I see Tottenham and Newcastle on the 3rd and 4th places at the end of next season if they can keep up a constant good form. There's no way Arsenal deserves a champions league spot more than them.

And United, well, all I can say is that Fergie got old. Old enough to step down, even though he doesn't seem to do that anytime soon ( he signed till 2015 if I remember correctly ). United had some injuries problems, including their captain, and bringing back retired players like Scholes really shows some signs of desperation in their camp. Other than that, I believe de Gea sucks ass. I can't really say what will happen next season with them, but I don't think they'll be able to beat City for the title. I see them coming close again, on the 2nd place.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool need to start rebuilding their teams from almost ground level. I do have some faith in Chelsea, since winning the CL will definitely boost their morale since they'll be playing in the CL in the next season as well, so their league performance might improve. Else, I see none of these teams doing anything till the '13-'14 season, unfortunately.

Another interesting team to look for is Everton. Huge respect for Moyes and what he did there. Amazing home record, good attacking value, will defo have a word to say in the next season top spots battle. We'll just have to wait and see though.

Funnily, the most exciting thing about this season is the next season. What a season will that be, oh God.

ToTa-
14th May 2012, 12:41 PM
Well, Newcastle is every season better and better.
Another hand Tottenham will lose Modrić this summer , I'm sure in that. He will go to Manchester United.
Chelsea will win CL and Di mateo will be their coach .
Next season will be more interesting and tensive:

Fika[F]
14th May 2012, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry but how the hell can you say chelsea will win cl?
By all standards bayern has like 75% chance to win that and chelsea 25%

fatman69
14th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Yes, Tottenham were the first to break the Big Four, but despite that, they never won the PL ( neither did Liverpool in the new format, since '92, but they were a constant presence in champions league ). There was also Blackburn who won it in the '94-'95 season, but that was a simple fluke if you ask me, with all those transfers included ( Shearer & co. ).

This season should have been a good lesson for the Big Four. Time has come to start playing football once more, because City showed that money can indeed bring trophies. Imagine if there was a billionaire owner for each of the PL clubs, what a competition it would be. Even if a lot of people throw mud at City fans, saying that they didn't even know the team existed till a few seasons ago, that is bullshit. Every big club is built around money, and there is no exception in the whole world. We all saw what happened when money came into Chelsea and Arsenal. We all know that small clubs can never be good for more than one season, because the 'big sharks' will buy everything that is hot. So why would it be unfair when a small(er) club finally gets their hands on money and starts raising the competition level? It could've been anyone instead of City, even Wolverhampton or Rovers.

Back to the PL, and to Newcastle and Tottenham. As much as I like Newcastle, I think they will lose quite some players in the summer transfer window. Other than that, Newcastle is such an inconsistent team that it looks unreal. Winning 4-0, 3-0, 4-0 and then losing 0-4, 0-3, 1-5, then winning again. I for one am unable to understand a team like that. Tottenham on the other hand had a nightmare 11 game run with only 1 win after rumours spread out that Rednkapp might take the England national team for the Euros, so it's understandable. They got a formidable team, even though I believe they'll lose Bale and Modric in the summer. That could be compensated though by bringing a new goalkeeper ( seriously, papa Friedel has to get some rest and start thinking about what's his gonna do with his pension ). Other than that, I see Tottenham and Newcastle on the 3rd and 4th places at the end of next season if they can keep up a constant good form. There's no way Arsenal deserves a champions league spot more than them.

And United, well, all I can say is that Fergie got old. Old enough to step down, even though he doesn't seem to do that anytime soon ( he signed till 2015 if I remember correctly ). United had some injuries problems, including their captain, and bringing back retired players like Scholes really shows some signs of desperation in their camp. Other than that, I believe de Gea sucks ass. I can't really say what will happen next season with them, but I don't think they'll be able to beat City for the title. I see them coming close again, on the 2nd place.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool need to start rebuilding their teams from almost ground level. I do have some faith in Chelsea, since winning the CL will definitely boost their morale since they'll be playing in the CL in the next season as well, so their league performance might improve. Else, I see none of these teams doing anything till the '13-'14 season, unfortunately.

Another interesting team to look for is Everton. Huge respect for Moyes and what he did there. Amazing home record, good attacking value, will defo have a word to say in the next season top spots battle. We'll just have to wait and see though.

Funnily, the most exciting thing about this season is the next season. What a season will that be, oh God.

First of all, if all (or most) clubs in PL, or any league for that matter, were owned by billionaires it would be a disaster for football. Football goes beyond the realms of one country, and there isn't enough billionaires and their billions to sustain the whole of Europe. The situation in CL is unbalanced as it is today, I think pumping more and more money into football would eventually be its demise. These mega-offers for players are simply flooding the market, and there is no justification for any of them, or at least 99 % of them. Money IS needed to win the league, but had just one more shot by Aguero been off target, all the City's transfers of this season would be marked as a flop or at least a semi-flop. Had he missed the goal, money WOULDN'T be enough to win the league. I don't mind any clubs to be owned by some rich guy(s), if it adds to the quality of the legaue, but salary cap on European level MUST be determined, otherwise the gap between 5-6 of the richest clubs will just be too great and the system will just implode.

The CL final we are about to witness is a wonder, it is a miracle that the club with such conservative spending is able to appear in the finals. I fear this won't be repeated in a while if this irresponsible trend continues. Competition is what makes a league entertaining, pumping billions into 1-2 teams does not make for an entertaining league (cf. La Liga; Barcelona & Real Madrid); it rather makes a league a two-horse race.

Now, regarding Tottenham and Redknap, I think he has got to be the most overrated manager, as some of his players are too. He has two simple strategies, and two simple formations, he doesn't adapt to the opponent and he doesn't rotate the squad nearly as enough as he should and could. And he could, he has got Dos Santos rotting away on the bench, he has Niko Kranjčar to fill in for Modrić in several minor games but he doesn't do that, he has Sandro whom he introduces when he absolutely has to, he had an excess of wingers, and now that Tottenham have a shortage of them, he puts Modrić there. He has a squad that could easily, and I mean very easily, play the 4-3-3 system with Bale, Lennon and Dos Santosas attacking wingers. I mean Bale was born for that role. But do they play it? No, it's 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 as always. And they would be so great at it...

And I don't think Friedel is too old, even at his 41 years of age. When Van der Saar left last season, he left because he WANTED to not because he HAD to. Same goes for Friedel; as long as he can produce the way he's done this season, he's got a good couple of seasons in him.

Same goes for Fergie. Old, yes. Too old, definitely not. Tight transfer policy aside, not a lot of managers would achieve what he's done this season (compete for and almost win the top spot) with the squad at his disposal so plagued with injuries and the old guard fading away (cf. Rio, Evra and perhaps Vidić although to a lesser extent). If he could just get his hands on a good midfielder or 2, United would be much safer.

Regarding Everton, as fond as I am of these guys, there's no chance they would compete for top spots unless some serious money is invested in them. They can only buy players when they sell one of their own, and that is not the way you win the PL. And I really like them the way they are now - a small and relatively poor clubs, with rich history and tougher then the devil himself. It is clubs like them, Sunderland, Fulham, Stoke that add the spice to the league. You go to play against them and you take the game as a given, and you lead by 2 goals AND THE MOTHERFUCKERS SCORE 2 GOALS THAT COST YOU THE TITLE!! GODDAMN THEM AND THEIR FUCKIN COACH!!!!:red::red::red::red:

But seriously, I'd be happy with them staying how and where they are (1 spot above Liverpool). And if United raid their ranks before next season, and get Fellaini, Baines and perhaps Jelavić, I'd be even happier with them.

Xfire
14th May 2012, 05:16 PM
First of all, if all (or most) clubs in PL, or any league for that matter, were owned by billionaires it would be a disaster for football. Football goes beyond the realms of one country, and there isn't enough billionaires and their billions to sustain the whole of Europe. The situation in CL is unbalanced as it is today, I think pumping more and more money into football would eventually be its demise. These mega-offers for players are simply flooding the market, and there is no justification for any of them, or at least 99 % of them. Money IS needed to win the league, but had just one more shot by Aguero been off target, all the City's transfers of this season would be marked as a flop or at least a semi-flop. Had he missed the goal, money WOULDN'T be enough to win the league. I don't mind any clubs to be owned by some rich guy(s), if it adds to the quality of the legaue, but salary cap on European level MUST be determined, otherwise the gap between 5-6 of the richest clubs will just be too great and the system will just implode.

Very true. The market is so overflooded it's becoming stupid. Why would you pay 90 million euros for a player, when you could pay 50, or 40, or 10, and that would still be TOO much. Hell, you can feed an entire city for a month with those money. The inflation reached a level that will rather destroy this 'sport' instead of making it evolve. I honestly would like to see more inbreed players, raised in youth academies, rather than having 20-world class players in a team, for whom a billion pounds had been spent. I read some weeks ago that the FA wants to award bonus money for English clubs who use the youth talent in their main teams, and honestly this system should be promoted in every top league in Europe. It's a shame to see English teams with no English or British players in the starting 11, it really is. It is also unfair for all British young talent out there, who got no chance of proving themselves because the managers decide to spent a few hundred million pounds every summer for some hot shots.

The CL final we are about to witness is a wonder, it is a miracle that the club with such conservative spending is able to appear in the finals. I fear this won't be repeated in a while if this irresponsible trend continues. Competition is what makes a league entertaining, pumping billions into 1-2 teams does not make for an entertaining league (cf. La Liga; Barcelona & Real Madrid); it rather makes a league a two-horse race.

The only thing I'm happy in this situation is that I can proudly punch my chest and say "I've told you so". I wanted to see this Bayern - Chelsea final so much that I placed a bet on it, and I won ( it had 36/1 odds ). During those semi final legs I felt I wanted to spit the commentators in their face, since every fucking minute they were saying "Oh God, Bayern has no chance in this game, Real will destroy them" / "Chelsea parked the bus and waits for its demise". Guess what, morons, the teams who scored more goals won. You should quit football and start a Real/Barca fanclub. Just because one team plays 'tiki-taka' ( which means shit, btw ) and the other spends 1 billion euros every summer and still can hardly beat the likes of Osasuna and Levante and other shit teams they got in "La Liga", these two facts along don't mean Bayern and Chelsea are some fucking underdogs. Not to mention the Øvrebø incident 3 years ago for the Barca 'fans'; were Chelsea underdogs then as well, when the shots on target statistic were like 20-1 in their favor?

Back to competition, this last word is the one that makes Premier League superior to La Liga. As many performances as they might have in UCL / Europa League, I don't think there's one person on earth that can honestly say they find the Spanish league more entertaining than the English one.

Now, regarding Tottenham and Redknap, I think he has got to be the most overrated manager, as some of his players are too. He has two simple strategies, and two simple formations, he doesn't adapt to the opponent and he doesn't rotate the squad nearly as enough as he should and could. And he could, he has got Dos Santos rotting away on the bench, he has Niko Kranjčar to fill in for Modrić in several minor games but he doesn't do that, he has Sandro whom he introduces when he absolutely has to, he had an excess of wingers, and now that Tottenham have a shortage of them, he puts Modrić there. He has a squad that could easily, and I mean very easily, play the 4-3-3 system with Bale, Lennon and Dos Santosas attacking wingers. I mean Bale was born for that role. But do they play it? No, it's 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 as always. And they would be so great at it...

And I don't think Friedel is too old, even at his 41 years of age. When Van der Saar left last season, he left because he WANTED to not because he HAD to. Same goes for Friedel; as long as he can produce the way he's done this season, he's got a good couple of seasons in him.

I do share the same feeling about Redknapp. He always tries to look interesting, the all-knowing-football-manager, but truth is, with the squad and talent he has out there, losing games at home to the likes of West Brom and Norwich, kicking the 3rd spot away when they got it in hand for half the season - that should be a hint. I still would find the English coach position rumours as the reason for this, but hell, Redknapp might've missed the best team he'll ever have to just finish 4th in the league. Sure, 4th place in BPL is equal to a title in most of the countries, but they could've done hell of a lot better. About Friedel, I do have the feeling he's moving slow and could've saved a lot of goals this season, other than that, I got nothing to do with him; after all, I cheered for Maldini till his 41 years of age, he was still hell of a player till his last day at Milan.

Same goes for Fergie. Old, yes. Too old, definitely not. Tight transfer policy aside, not a lot of managers would achieve what he's done this season (compete for and almost win the top spot) with the squad at his disposal so plagued with injuries and the old guard fading away (cf. Rio, Evra and perhaps Vidić although to a lesser extent). If he could just get his hands on a good midfielder or 2, United would be much safer.

This is a tough one. As I said, a lot of different things can be blamed for United's unsuccessful run this season, but I do feel Fergie is the one to be blamed most. He did a great job winning like 9 games in a row, at a time when City were dropping points at Swansea, Stoke, Sunderland or Arsenal. But who's to blame for the mentality he went in with for games at the likes of Wigan or Everton? Who's to blame for his desastrous starting line-up against City, with Park, Scholes AND Giggs, and getting Wellbeck, Valencia and Young in so fucking late in the game?

Regarding Everton, as fond as I am of these guys, there's no chance they would compete for top spots unless some serious money is invested in them. They can only buy players when they sell one of their own, and that is not the way you win the PL. And I really like them the way they are now - a small and relatively poor clubs, with rich history and tougher then the devil himself. It is clubs like them, Sunderland, Fulham, Stoke that add the spice to the league. You go to play against them and you take the game as a given, and you lead by 2 goals AND THE MOTHERFUCKERS SCORE 2 GOALS THAT COST YOU THE TITLE!! GODDAMN THEM AND THEIR FUCKIN COACH!!!!:red::red::red::red:

But seriously, I'd be happy with them staying how and where they are (1 spot above Liverpool). And if United raid their ranks before next season, and get Fellaini, Baines and perhaps Jelavić, I'd be even happier with them.

Hehe, the blue Merseysides really pissed your day I can say :) You got me wrong though, I never said they'd compete for the top spots, I just said they'd have a word to say in the top spots race. Goodison Park has always been a place where most top teams lost points every season, and they're not doing bad in away games either. Pienaar and Jelavic were incredible though towards the end of the season, hands down.

fatman69
14th May 2012, 07:17 PM
This is a tough one. As I said, a lot of different things can be blamed for United's unsuccessful run this season, but I do feel Fergie is the one to be blamed most. He did a great job winning like 9 games in a row, at a time when City were dropping points at Swansea, Stoke, Sunderland or Arsenal. But who's to blame for the mentality he went in with for games at the likes of Wigan or Everton? Who's to blame for his desastrous starting line-up against City, with Park, Scholes AND Giggs, and getting Wellbeck, Valencia and Young in so fucking late in the game?

Yeah, there is some truth in what you say. He said that he would go to Etihad to win, and he clearly did the opposite; he was just out to grind out a draw, and almost got it. But such is the faith of every big manager; had he gone and got out a draw, we'd be talking about his mind games and psychological warfare, and had United scored on some random counter then he'd be the big coach, the clever fox that outwitted Mancini. He took a gamble, and fucked it up completely. Not one of his brightest moments, but it happens to every manager. Now, regarding the Wigan/Everton games, I think he chose the best players at his disposal for those games, they simply didn't perform when it mattered. United tend to keep calm under the biggest pressure, so it's understandable he didn't feel to need to put additional pressure on his team against a team facing relegation or when leading by 2 goals on home stadium. It seemed like a routine job; basically get in and kill the game off, finish the job. And it backfired, as it sometimes does. Performance of some of the experienced players seemed to be the biggest issue there.

Hehe, the blue Merseysides really pissed your day I can say :) You got me wrong though, I never said they'd compete for the top spots, I just said they'd have a word to say in the top spots race. Goodison Park has always been a place where most top teams lost points every season, and they're not doing bad in away games either. Pienaar and Jelavic were incredible though towards the end of the season, hands down.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Toffees (despite them hating United/Rooney), I think their history is admirable and they are a constant threat against any team. But they didn't have to be so tough against United, ffs :).

Xfire
14th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Toffees (despite them hating United/Rooney), I think their history is admirable and they are a constant threat against any team. But they didn't have to be so tough against United, ffs :).

Hey, at least you got 4 points from Everton this season, we only got 3 : )

Cen
14th May 2012, 08:12 PM
;1492496']I'm sorry but how the hell can you say chelsea will win cl?
By all standards bayern has like 75% chance to win that and chelsea 25%

Chelsea got 1% chance to win agaist Barca and look what happened. They can win simply because how shitty the are.

ToTa-
14th May 2012, 08:56 PM
Chelsea got 1% chance to win agaist Barca and look what happened. They can win simply because how shitty the are.

Yeah, it's true Cen.
I bealive in Chelsea and I hope they will win CL.
This season proves that Barcelonas time is over.
I think that Manchester City and Real Madrid will be in Final of CL next season. I'm sure :D

fatman69
16th May 2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah, it's true Cen.
I bealive in Chelsea and I hope they will win CL.
This season proves that Barcelonas time is over.
I think that Manchester City and Real Madrid will be in Final of CL next season. I'm sure :D

Only an utter fool can think Barca's time is over. What, did Messi suddenly become a 31 years old grandpa with 2 broken feet? Did Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Sanchez, Villa suddenly lose the ability to play football? As long as this generation of players is around, we won't be rid of the menace called Barca. The balance of power was shifted, but who's to say what could happen next year. Man City was predicted to go into finals of both CL and EL and we saw how that went. This defeat of "tiki-taka" bullshit has probably only silenced their mentally challenged supporters, it will all come back next year. So don't fool yourself, things are not over yet. Things just don't change overnight in the game of football...

ToTa-
16th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Only an utter fool can think Barca's time is over. What, did Messi suddenly become a 31 years old grandpa with 2 broken feet? Did Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Sanchez, Villa suddenly lose the ability to play football? As long as this generation of players is around, we won't be rid of the menace called Barca. The balance of power was shifted, but who's to say what could happen next year. Man City was predicted to go into finals of both CL and EL and we saw how that went. This defeat of "tiki-taka" bullshit has probably only silenced their mentally challenged supporters, it will all come back next year. So don't fool yourself, things are not over yet. Things just don't change overnight in the game of football...

Haha you're just one more of many who is for Barcelona only because they "WERE" the best. Messi has no skill at all, he just ran with ball and I don't understand why some defense player's don't have brain to take it away from him. Sanchez is totaly unskilled player who you slap like a baby he will act that he got bullet in his head. Xavi and Iniesta are " best centar player's "
LOL Funny is that FIFA always choose best player's from team who won most Championships. That's sucks , this year Rooney , Cristiano Ronaldo , Benzema or Ozil should win the prise.
Fatman aj sretno sa barcom al vidjet ces da je gotovo.

NOe1
16th May 2012, 12:47 PM
Messi has no skill at all, he just ran with ball and I don't understand why some defense player's don't have brain to take it away from him.

lol dude, they can't catch him even with taxi.

Tayschrenn
16th May 2012, 12:58 PM
Barca "fans" used to piss me off like hell, but lately I think that barca haters are louder, dumber and more annoying.

Cen
16th May 2012, 04:33 PM
lol

Fika[F]
16th May 2012, 06:02 PM
Messi has no skill at all, he just ran with ball and I don't understand why some defense player's don't have brain to take it away from him. Sanchez is totaly unskilled player who you slap like a baby he will act that he got bullet in his head. Xavi and Iniesta are " best centar player's "
LOL Funny is that FIFA always choose best player's from team who won most Championships.
If your not a troll, you must be one of the dumbest football fans I have encountered, no hard feelings or insults intended

"he just runs with the ball and noone can take it away from him" "he sucks" L0L

ANIMALIS
16th May 2012, 06:22 PM
lol ToTa-

messi is one of the best, if you are a hater its your problem ;p

fatman69
17th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Haha you're just one more of many who is for Barcelona only because they "WERE" the best. Messi has no skill at all, he just ran with ball and I don't understand why some defense player's don't have brain to take it away from him. Sanchez is totaly unskilled player who you slap like a baby he will act that he got bullet in his head. Xavi and Iniesta are " best centar player's "
LOL Funny is that FIFA always choose best player's from team who won most Championships. That's sucks , this year Rooney , Cristiano Ronaldo , Benzema or Ozil should win the prise.

1. That has got to be the stupidest football-related post I have read in a while, I don't know where to begin with. First of all, you can hate Messi all you like, he's a fuckin goal-scoring monster. Sure, I prefer Ronaldo, mainly because of his versatility, i.e. ability to play several positions with great ease, but to say Messi has no talent is...I mean, you have a mental illness of some kind, a syndrome of a down or something, surely? Now, regarding the Balloon d'Or (FIFA's award) nominees, yes, it's always a bit bias. More often than not, the player from the team that won the CL will win the Balloon. It's just the way it is. However, nobody can deny Messi was outstanding last season, as repetetive as it is.

On the other hand, your candidates for this seasons are a joke, bar one player;

Rooney - I am a United fan, and he was pretty good this season, but there were so many games in which he had gone missing, in which he didn't do his best. I wouldn't name him the best European player if my life depended on it. After all, why was RvP named the best Premier League player this season, ffs? RvP would have been a far better candidate, had Arsenal been even remotely successful this season.

Benzema - You mean that guy who mist half a dozen of 100% sitters, some against virtually anonymous clubs? Sure, he had his moments, but he is sooooo far from being the best player of the season. Let's put it this way, he is supposed to be the goal-getter of the team, and he is surpassed by Ronaldo (the winger) and Higuain (the guy who started 25 % less games than Benzema). Oh yeah, supreme candidate...

Ozil - Well, a great midfielder, but far from the influence and that Xavi and Iniesta have, or that Fabregas had in Arsenal, or Sneijder in his better days in Milan, or Pirlo this season in Juventus. Perhaps he could be considered next year if he weren't in the same squad as Ronaldo.

Ronaldo - Perhaps the only real candidate on your list, showed great improvement from previous seasons, began scoring against Barcelona, it will probably be a tight call between him and Messi.

2. I guess you're totally new to this forum, or at least the football section, otherwise you'd known that I'm a declared anti-Barca fan. I dislike them for my own reasons, and I think they are/were and probably will be a way too over-hyped team. Which still doesn't mean you shouldn't give them credit where that credit is due. As much as I prefer other game-styles, only a complete moron would think they won't be competing for top spots next year (yes, despite the "almighty" Guardiola's departure, I don't think his absence will make a big mark of their game).

And as much as I've hated the blind Barca fans, your blind hatred is nothing better. In fact, it is even more moronic not to acknowledge them as one of the best in Europe (which they are, despite the fact that I really detest and loathe them), just because they had a dip in form. I don't see how coming second to Real Madrid with 91 (!) points, and going out in semi-finals (read: being among the top 4 European clubs that season) would mean they are suddenly crap. For one, Arsenal fans would sell their liver and kidneys to see their club achieve such a "failure". Sure, Barca can no longer boast they are "the best of the best of the bestest clubs in the world/universe of all time" (the status which was in itself very false, as we see this season), but they are still among the top EU clubs. And that's that.

Cen
17th May 2012, 03:18 PM
I have been watching some highlights from Holland group stage and I must say, I am very impressed by Huntelaar. This guy is a total beast, he just scores, no matter what (impressive headers too). Currently also leading the euro group stage in scored goals. Together with van Persie, Sneider and Robben.. one hell of a team.

It is also true that Germany won 3:0 the last international friendly game. Not sure how much this means but this would be my list of possible EURO 2012 winners.

1. Germany
2. Holland
3. Spain

(in that order).

This list also resembles the performance from the last World Cup. Anyone else in the top 3 would be a surprise to me personally.

ToTa-
19th May 2012, 01:19 PM
Today is Final of CL :)
Go Chelsea :
I hope that for Bayern will play our players.
Cros:Olic and Pranjic

Cen
19th May 2012, 11:37 PM
ahh.. Chelsea is full of shit. The least deserved title in years

Error.
19th May 2012, 11:40 PM
UbeLeviabLe... I am so sad :(

MR.baby
19th May 2012, 11:44 PM
Chelsea win .. your choice was third one ? :D

Oh Yeah ! GO DIE BAYERN :p

Akhe
19th May 2012, 11:50 PM
chelsea ftw

Xfire
20th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Both Teams to Score @ 1.9 - bet365 - 10 points
Chelsea to win on pens @ 13.00 - bet365 - 0,5 points

Contact me for some football punts, kids.

Majestic.
20th May 2012, 12:57 AM
sup

Mladenus
20th May 2012, 01:28 AM
Problem, Bayern fans?

AleLeLElele
20th May 2012, 03:22 AM
Both Teams to Score @ 1.9 - bet365 - 10 points
Chelsea to win on pens @ 13.00 - bet365 - 0,5 points

Contact me for some football punts, kids.

wow,u re so good

ToTa-
20th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Told ya that Chelsea will win :P

Fika[F]
20th May 2012, 01:13 PM

You can't say that, it's football noone can win CL if they didn't deserve it in some way. If not with their plays in this year they deserved it damn good for all the bad luck they had with barcelona and manchester in this competition, when they "deserved" the title.
I just have to say DIDIER fucking DROGBA, this man deserves the title more than anyone, he fought like a lion the whole competition and scored the most important and unbelievable goals, versus barca he played the defensive role, when needed, better than most top defensive players. Today he scored almost an impossible important goal from a very hard position but he knew that would be the only position he'd get so he fucking charged and made a remarkable shot not even Neuer could react to. Also PETER fucking CHECH, this man is surely one of the best goalkeepers in history, he is the best goalkeeper when it comes to penalties I have seen, he has such an intelligent approach, it's like... usually the striker tries to confuse the goalkeeper sending him the wrong way, but Chech confuses the strikers, he sees if they intend to watch him fall down first so he confuses them with his movement. Also you can see how he read Olić, he knew Olić will chose a side and only look at the ball, so he jumped on the shot while Olić still didn't strike it. He's just brilliant in the mindgames at penalties, I also think he had a big influence when Messi missed that penalty against them, Messi was watching where will Chech fall so he can just push the ball in the net but Chech stayed on his feet and Messi shit his pants.

ToTa-
20th May 2012, 02:26 PM
I totaly agree with Fika . Chelsea isn't shit and what Di Mateo did in 2 months is realy hard , he returned Chelsea from death.

Mitix
20th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Chelsea never won cl...now they did..GJ

phaNtom
20th May 2012, 02:45 PM
I died yesterday. DIDIER THE KING.

ToTa-
20th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Ye he is :)
He pushed Chelsea from start . Without him they wouldn't win CL

MR.baby
20th May 2012, 05:10 PM
when Chelsea won

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552960_10150822195710642_46631730641_9604154_13293 71270_n.jpg

HIMENS
20th May 2012, 06:07 PM
FOOTBALL 0 : 1 ANTI FOOTBALL. CHELSEA FANS SHOULD MAKE A GOLDEN STATUE OF PETR CZECH :read:

phaNtom
20th May 2012, 06:52 PM
LLama told the truth :D

PROTOZZ
21st May 2012, 12:50 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4akur8YWg1rveir0o1_400.jpg

fatman69
21st May 2012, 06:50 PM

FOOTBALL 0 : 1 ANTI FOOTBALL. CHELSEA FANS SHOULD MAKE A GOLDEN STATUE OF PETR CZECH :read:

Wait, wait, wait... On their way to the finals Chelsea took out one of the better (if not the best) Italian teams in CL this season, the best Portuguese team in CL, and the former title-holders, one of the best teams in Europe, and finally, they beat the best German team in CL this season in one game against the German crowd, against all odds and without 2 of their starring defenders. Conversely, Real Madrid was the only formidable opponent Bayern faced this CL season. There were no controversies, no misgiven penalties, no unnecessary red cards for the opposition players throughout Chelsea's campaign (perhaps some debatable moments, but none of the "Ovrebo incident" magnitude). And there was a whole lot of drama, both game-wise and team-wise. They got rid of their coach between the two legs against Napoli, they were deemed unable to get through to the quarterfinals, let alone win the Champions League. When they were drawn against the mighty Barca, they were discarded by all (myself included), when they passed Barcelona, they were still deemed as total underdogs. In the eyes of the football public, Bayern already had one hand on the trophy. And then WHAM! BAM! and Chelsea won the trophy.

I have to say, I really wanted to root for Bayern, for the sake of Croats that "play" (play is a strong word for 2 guys that spent 10 minutes on the pitch altogether this season) there, and for the sake of Tottenham who was kicked into EL on account of Chelsea's victory. I have to add that sually, I don't like Chelsea at all, in fact, I hate them. But on Saturday night, when they were faced against all odds, when they were written off by the majority of football fans, I couldn't help myself not to support them. Against all preferences, you simply have to root for the teams in their position. It is in those situations that football becomes really interesting and you can see what makes it so special.

And all this "anti-football" mantra, it's just bullshit. They didn't park the bus in front of their goal, they didn't apply the tactic they used on Barcelona. Sure, they attacked less and rushed less, but they did attack. Bayern players can only blame themselves for this loss, their wastefulness (Gomez's in particular) is what allowed Chelsea this narrow escape. If anything was anti-football, it was Bayern's game. They created chances only to miss them when it mattered. And where Bayern missed their chances, Chelsea took theirs (even if it was on the penalty roulette). And that's what football is all about: taking your chances.

ToTa-
21st May 2012, 07:33 PM
GGGL check how Borrusia fucks Bayern . And Bayern is 2 times stronger and better.

fatman69
9th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Euro 2012 started and not a single comment. Has this server gone full gaylord? I am seriously considering to stop spamming here.

phaNtom
9th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Well, I for myself am busy drinking bear, and I always forget to admonish myself to write here something :)
I've watched Russia yesterday(but not the whole game), and I must admit they play outrageous, and if they continue like this, they can reach far. My favorite team for the Euro is England.

Xfire
9th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Making profit for now. Everything works as intended.

ToTa-
9th June 2012, 01:54 PM
Euro 2012 started and not a single comment. Has this server gone full gaylord? I am seriously considering to stop spamming here.

Well fatman ;) we will see Croatia vs Ireland . If we win this game we have more chance to pass gruop with Spain.
And game btw Russia and Cz was great .

MailMan
9th June 2012, 01:55 PM
Haha.
Well let me start then xD...I have 3 favorites this Euro and I think one of them will win the trophy.Those are Holland, Portugal and Russia (specially after seeing her gameplay improving last night, even though CZ is pretty low).Holland is one of the favourites anyway, no comment on that, and about Portugal..well I think if they pass the groups stage they will make it till the final (dk why, I know they played/play bad in the recent past but I have faith in them this year, IF they manage to get through the "death group")..if players like Ronaldo, Nani, Moutinho, Almeida are in top form they will make a good figure this year...we'll see tonight anyway.
So..who do u guys think will win and what r ur impressions about this Euro? :)

phaNtom
9th June 2012, 01:59 PM
I think Spain will win it, or Germany. They're just furious.

Mic_19
9th June 2012, 03:55 PM
I think Spain will win it, or Germany. They're just furious.

yeah i think spain will :/

Pyro
9th June 2012, 04:14 PM
holland wins

ToTa-
9th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Spain is Xavi , Iniesta , Casilas and Ramos no one else..
Netherlands or Portugal wins Euro 2012

Mic_19
9th June 2012, 04:27 PM
lol maybe maybe ^^ lets wait xD

phaNtom
9th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Spain is Xavi , Iniesta , Casilas and Ramos no one else..
Netherlands or Portugal wins Euro 2012

I loled.

ToTa-
9th June 2012, 05:51 PM
samo ti budi LOLED :p
Vidjet ces
==> We will see who will be loled . If you think my mate that Germany has any chance to win Euro than Serbia can do it ;)

phaNtom
9th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Inform yourself about the Spain's roster again, apparently you know quite much.

fatman69
9th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Portulol will be lucky if they pass the group. Ronaldo, Nani, Pepe, and perhaps Meireles - that's what their assets are. As individuals, their players are great, but as a group, they always tend to flop at big tournaments, and their defense sucks, and that's putting it mildly. I wouldn't be surprised if Denmark finishes above them. I mean, they could go through on account of their attack, but they're far from being the favourites of both their group and Euro.

And Germany, well, some of their players are borderline anonymous (Howedes, Hummels, Schurrle) , and some others aren't that good even though they play for big clubs (Boateng, Mertesacker, Khedira, Kroos, Badstuber). Nevertheless, everybody knows that they have prepared both their physical fitness and tactics, and if you can bet on anything is that they will be giving everybody hell.

I won't even bother commenting on Tota's imbecilic thoughts on Spain...

Both Sweden and Russia might be a surprise. Well, Russia is no surprise after the last Euro, but they're still a team that nobody considers as favourites, but they could go far. On the other hand, Sweden's group is relatively tough, but with France still recouperating from the previous debacles, and England being generally accepted as the under-achievers of the tournament, Sweden's got a pretty good shot at passing their group, even being first, thus facing Italy/Croatia/Ireland (I wouldn't put it past any of the teams in our group to come second, with Spain definitely being first). And I believe that Sweden has a decent chance against any of the three potential runner-ups of group C, semi-finals seem like a pretty distinct possibility.

Regarding Croatia, I fear the worst. Some injuries aside, Bilić hasn't managed to build a cohesive adaptive team that could really compete for the top spots. If we beat Ireland tomorrow (for which I give a 50/50 chance), we can hope for something. We simply disregard the game vs Spain, i.e. don't expect to pick up any points there, and we focus on Italy. We can beat Italy, who is full of mediocre and good players and has no real great players. In short, our chances are one big "IF". I fear for the worst and hope for the best.

My semi-final favourites (realistically speaking): Spain - Sweden, Holland - Germany. Winners: HOLLAND

[WOW, talk about a brave winner prediction: Holland - Denmark 0-1]

phaNtom
10th June 2012, 11:06 AM
What Holland took, Germans retrieved [talking about betting] :bat:
Damn Oranges, I couldn't believe -.-

ToTa-
10th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Netherlands Denmark.. no comment.
Well a game btw Portugal and Germany was full of mistakes from Paul Bent .
To offensive game till 70 min. We didn't see Ronaldo all game .
Anyways Portugal deserved to win they did more in 20 mins than Germany in 70.
Let's see Spain and Croatia today.

Xfire
10th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Have fun, I just bet on Ireland to win Euro 2012.

/evil

Cen
10th June 2012, 08:40 PM
If holland doesn't stop their shit they are pretty much fucked. What a fail..

fatman69
11th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Have fun, I just bet on Ireland to win Euro 2012.

/evil

Nice bet, mate. At least you get one more piece of toilet paper. :)

@cen - I don't fear for Holland, didn't Spanish lose their first game against Switzerland in WC 2010? Sure, their group is a much tougher, but it's only just the beginning. Anyhow, I don't put much faith in Portugal, especially after their last game.

mILOSbRE
11th June 2012, 01:28 AM
@fatman heheh sta sad imas da kazes na pobedu Hrvata ? Ne znam zasto toliko nisi verovao u njih,a sad lepo izgleda 1:3 ? :D Naravno,to ne znaci da su prosli grupu,ali im na ruku ide neresen rezultat Spanije i Italije,pa cemo da vidimo,oni svoju sansu treba da traze protiv Italijana.

Evo cisto da ne ispadne da serem tu napamet,da dokazem da sam verovao u Hrvate ;)

http://www.mozzartbet.com/sr/kladjenje/status-tiketa?ticket=1167-3890392-988

Fika[F]
11th June 2012, 04:00 PM
actually milosh the draw was the worst result for us, because then there are 2 teams with points and 2 teams are going trough, it would be much better if spain won against italy so even if we lose to italy 1 goal difference we would be ahead of them... well I guess it was inevetable for us to win either italy or spain, or draw with them at least

mILOSbRE
11th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Today i bet on Sweden.

Kazu da im je ovo druga najbolja generacija u istoriji i ovo je,za par standardnih reprezentativaca, poslednja prilika da se dokazu.Melberg,Isakson,Svenson,Larson i naravno Ibrahimovic.Sve su to iskusni,dokazani igraci,koji umeju da se nose sa pritiskom koja prva i najznacajnija utakmica sa sobom nosi.Remi definitivno ne odgovara nikom,obe ekipe idu na pobedu a po meni je Svedska bliza njoj.
Sa druge strane Ukrajina,koja koliko znam nikada ranije nije ucestvovala ne Evropskom prvenstvu,a pitanje i da li bi sada izborila plasman da nije domacin.Na ruku im ne ide ni to da poslednjih 8 domacina nije uspevalo da dobije prvu utakmicu,poslednja je Poljska.Zvucnija imena su Voronjin,Devic,Timoscuk i Sevcenko.Za Voronjina nisam skoro cuo,cak ne znam ni za koji klub trenutno igra,cini mi se da je odavno igrao za Liverpool.Srbin Marko Devic,proslavio se igrama za Metalist ove sezone u LE,moze se reci da je u solidnoj formi,ali ni on ni Voronjin nisu kalibar Ibrahimovica.Timoscuk-igrac Bajerna koji vec neko vreme nije u formi i naravno ispao je iz startnih 11 u Bajernu.Za Sevcenka necu nista da pisem,svi znaju ko je i sta je BIO,a sada najverovatnije se nece naci ni u startnih 11.

Francusku i Englesku verujem da svi dobro poznajemo.Reprezentacije koje su sacinjene od sve samih asova i od igraca koji su u svojim klubovima nosioci igre.Kladionice favorizuju Francuze,stalno se pominju Maluda,Nasri,Riberi,Benzema...Definitivno igraju kao preporodjeni od kako ih je preuzeo Loran Blan,mada me nisu nesto odusevili u prijateljskoj utakmici sa Srbijom,ali to svakako nije merilo.
Englezi,s druge strane,mozda su za nijansu induvidualno slabiji pogotovo sto je Runi pod suspenzijom,ali mislim da su bolji tim i da vise rade za tim.Milner,Parker,Dauning i Dzerard sa Jangom na poluspicu kako se najavljuje mislim da ce da nadigraju Francuze na sredini terena,to su sve vrlo zahvalni igraci koji mnogo pretrce tokom utakmice.

Ma ne znam sta bi reko sve za te dve ekipe,pocecu da lupam :D Neka bude da su sanse Francuske da dobije Engleze 60% prema 40%.A od Svedske ocekujem da rutinski odrade utakmicu uz 2 data gola ;)

mILOSbRE
11th June 2012, 04:25 PM
;1504442']actually milosh the draw was the worst result for us, because then there are 2 teams with points and 2 teams are going trough, it would be much better if spain won against italy so even if we lose to italy 1 goal difference we would be ahead of them... well I guess it was inevetable for us to win either italy or spain, or draw with them at least

Ne znam da li se gleda gol razlika ili medjusobni skor u slucaju bodovnog poravnanja,ali si svakako u pravu jer je realno da ce spanci zauzeti prvo mesto,a vi sa Italijanima se borite za drugo.Verovatno da, kad sam pisao to da vam odgovara neresen rezultat ,sam zaboravio da se vi borite za drugo mesto :D I bas vas hoce ti golovi glavom,GLAVONJE !!! :P

Srecno ... ;)

Pyro
12th June 2012, 03:01 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/168508_329989953744777_6973783_n.jpg

fatman69
12th June 2012, 01:15 PM
@fatman heheh sta sad imas da kazes na pobedu Hrvata ? Ne znam zasto toliko nisi verovao u njih,a sad lepo izgleda 1:3 ? :D Naravno,to ne znaci da su prosli grupu,ali im na ruku ide neresen rezultat Spanije i Italije,pa cemo da vidimo,oni svoju sansu treba da traze protiv Italijana.

Evo cisto da ne ispadne da serem tu napamet,da dokazem da sam verovao u Hrvate ;)

http://www.mozzartbet.com/sr/kladjenje/status-tiketa?ticket=1167-3890392-988

Croatia's national team should always be regarded with some level of apprehension. I'm not a pessimist, but our team tends to disappoint, especially in friendlies and qualifications. Plus, as great as victory in the first match is, it is only the first small step against one of the weaker teams on this tournament. I don't want to downsize the strength of Irish national team, but the most important match, the match against Italy, is yet to be won. It's good that we are over the first hurdle, but now is not the time too get too excited.

And I still stand by what I said, I think our team could and should be more cohesive, and more adaptive. Our midfield and attack are great, but our defense was lapsing, and that's against Irelan, who are not renown for their attacking football. I fear what might happen when we face an opponent as offensively orientated as Spain.

As Fika said, the Italy-Spain certainly doesn't fit us, I'd rather Italians didn't have any points at all at this point. We are in direct competition with them for the runner-up position, and we should set our expectations accordingly. If by any chance Spain loses against Ireland (which I highly doubt), and we get something out of the game with Italy, then we have something to look forward to. This way, there is still a whole bunch of "ifs" and "whens".

Xfire
12th June 2012, 09:45 PM
Nice bet, mate. At least you get one more piece of toilet paper. :)

Well fuck me, 110.00 odds sounded sexy for my 2 euros!

MailMan
13th June 2012, 09:27 AM
Heh, ppl, just wanted to say something about the referees nowadays, bcuz I'm starting to get really annoyed at some games.I've began to hate the fear of some refeeres who whistle at every goddamned manly touch between players (or assistants who don't give credit to the attacker at an unclear offside phase), just so that they won't make any mistake wich will lead to a goal scored or similar things...this is really not the way a referee should act (and way too many do it), he SHOULD FAVOUR THE GAME in any way he can, and I repeat, the interruption of the game at every contact (specially when is close to one of the goals) makes the game unfair/more boring/etc., and it frustrates me the fact that such weak referees are delegates to important games like ones from the Euro 2012 for ex.
This thing was bugging me from some time but it wasn't so obvious like it is at this European Championship, some of the referees really fuck up the game with their fearful manners of refereeing, imho.
Don't know if u feel the same/agree with me, I just needed to say this..

ToTa-
14th June 2012, 10:23 AM
I can't belive that Netherlands is out .....
This Mario Gomez is crazy ;) I bet that he will score the most goals, and now when they passed Netherlands they are sure in final.

JoLpAz
14th June 2012, 08:54 PM
netherlands is not out yet , if they win portugal 2+ goals difference and germany beats denmark they are 2nd

ToTa-
14th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Yee , it's true.But it's easy to say and hard to do.
They were my favorite in this Euro with Croatia , but they disapointed allmost everyone.
And I'm sick of Robben. His pushing his game to much, doing solo like his God.
Portugal will risk all sow it will be hard game... but let will see that