View Full Version : Football !

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

Nery
27th September 2008, 10:57 PM
arsenal = joke

Pe.XXX_GoSu
28th September 2008, 11:56 AM
arsenal = joke
ye they have no team leader :) like Henry was ...

fatman69
29th September 2008, 04:52 PM
Milan Inter- 1:0...decent game, decent goal by ronaldinho, but it was nice to see Inter's defenders bitchslapping those 2 cunts in Milan's offense (Kaka and Pato). whatta load of sissies those 2 are

fatman69
1st October 2008, 01:06 AM
round 2 day 1 results are here
AaB 0-3 Man. United
Villarreal 1-0 Celtic
Fiorentina 0-0 Steaua
Bayern 1-1 Lyon
Arsenal 4-0 Porto
Fenerbahçe 0-0 Dynamo Kyiv
Zenit 1-2 Real Madrid
BATE 2-2 Juventus

just to make it short, gg for Manchester and Arsenal this round, so much for the portugese defense Nery talked about :) (no offense m8), big surprise from BATE who'd say they would be 2 goals in front of Juve, still i'm glad Juve got back since i've been their fan for years despite the stupid and boring "italian style" of soccer they play.i myself watched Bayern-Lyon, twas a great game and a fair result i would say, both teams had their chances but i believe there should have been far more goals if you consider those chances

KeweLi
1st October 2008, 09:48 AM
I just got time to watch the games I missed.

Arsenal lost to Hull and not Stoke btw, Hull City < Stoke City rofl
Ronaldo scored a penalty which shouldn't have been a penalty... but I don't care anyway, Liverpool and Chelsea are first again.

Gotta chase back the Championsleague matches now.

fatman69
1st October 2008, 12:51 PM
I just got time to watch the games I missed.

Arsenal lost to Hull and not Stoke btw, Hull City < Stoke City rofl
Ronaldo scored a penalty which shouldn't have been a penalty... but I don't care anyway, Liverpool and Chelsea are first again.

Gotta chase back the Championsleague matches now.

y i mistyped it i guess...didn't pay much attention to it.

btw what do you mean Liverpool first again, they barely got to CL qualifiers last season :)

KeweLi
1st October 2008, 04:07 PM
I was talking about how Arsenal were above us and now Liverpool, Chelsea are first (counting points). United are at the bottom half. :P

fatman69
1st October 2008, 07:24 PM
it's only the begining of the season, give Liverpool some time, they'll sink down to where they belon soon enough :)

sunnis
4th October 2008, 08:52 PM
it's only the begining of the season, give Liverpool some time, they'll sink down to where they belon soon enough :)

for the first time I agree with u (in this thread.)

Arsenal draw again today, MU won, Chelsea tomorrow gotta watch.

KoBaS
5th October 2008, 12:59 AM
MU now cant stop anyone...they catch the form...Blackburn MU 0:2 Brown and Rooney

sunnis
5th October 2008, 04:58 PM
I see Manch city is having fun, as well as Chelsea.

poor liverpool, they sink faster than I expected.

pec
5th October 2008, 05:43 PM
any comments for Serbian Derby RedStar Vs Partizan it's already pass'd a 40 minutes and no goals, i'd say it would be tied

fatman69
5th October 2008, 09:05 PM
no offense guys, but the way i see "derbies" in Croaita, and they're probably the same like the ones in Serbia, those derbies are interesting in every aspect except football itself. they usually end here with score 0-0, shots on target 2-1 and in 70-89 score in fouls comitted :D...

Man.City lost , Tottenham lost, seems like all those investments this year aren't paying off for Spurs...

Tito
6th October 2008, 10:52 AM
investments.. they sold Berbatov and Keane, two top class goalscorers. It will took a while to ge on the track : )

KeweLi
6th October 2008, 11:19 AM
MU now cant stop anyone...they catch the form...Blackburn MU 0:2 Brown and Rooney

It should have been 1-0 because Vidic elbowed the goalkeeper on the jaw.

poor liverpool, they sink faster than I expected.

pft

Xfire
11th October 2008, 08:52 PM
France pwnt 1-0 for Romania in 5th min : )

Taz.
11th October 2008, 09:00 PM
Is this football? or soccer? Bcse in canada football is sumthing else...

Xfire
11th October 2008, 09:00 PM
Oups, 2-0 now :)

LifeDrainer[RO]
11th October 2008, 09:48 PM
that is soccer for you...

2-1 still

Xfire
11th October 2008, 11:26 PM
As usual, they haven't got so much will to keep a good score until the end of the game.. pathetic, but that's our style and I got used to it, gg for France who was able to come back and get a draw out of this.

sunnis
12th October 2008, 01:05 AM
y nice game Ro - Fr I got mega pissed at first as my money was X2 but France managed to draw (anyway I lost money since I played 2 on Italians :D)

not many surprising results (at least not for me) as I predicted well everything but Italia, the only suprising was 3 goals by Serbia as I thought they won't be able to score 2 but they played really well. I am bored to post results now so if someone else want post everything else.

fatman69
12th October 2008, 12:30 PM
Ukraine- Croatia 0-0, we should have won but a point is a point, Ukraine made like 0 shots on target and if it were not for Sheva i don't think they would have a single shot at all. i mean they have a good squad but their game was really nothing special,i'm only surprised they didn't put Voronjin in, i believe he would make a difference.
on the other hand, i was quite happy with how Cro team played, we had a few great chances and if it were not for Piatov (Ukraine goalie) they would fall for sure, anyway gg for both teams.

@ Blazin

in North American society this is soccer, but in rest of the world this is football, just cuz Americanskies called that crappy sport "football" it doesn't mean people should forget what game is really football. after all it is England(and EU ofc) where all those sports came from

KeweLi
12th October 2008, 04:51 PM
Football is football and american football is american football...

England 5-1 Kazakhstan, boring first half but it really fired up towards the end. Many good high balls and a stupid mistake from Ashley Cole.

fatman69
12th October 2008, 10:48 PM
ye well stupid is what stupid does :)

prcko89
13th October 2008, 04:24 PM
Aron Lennon best player ever!!!!:-s

Tito
13th October 2008, 06:55 PM
You misspelled his name, ask your father to spell Maradona, see what you get. ( yes, I am talking in puzzles, use your brain to find out the point )

prcko89
13th October 2008, 07:30 PM
Aaron ...i don't care really,but he is best xD

sunnis
19th October 2008, 12:40 AM
Chelsea won 5-0

PROTOZZ
19th October 2008, 12:57 AM
vs who?
Btw Arsenal rules

fatman69
19th October 2008, 02:43 PM
vs Middlesborough, they were quite a nasty point taker last season, guess their quality fell down this season. i have to admit,Chelsea is playing better without Drogba than with him plus Scolari's influence has really improved their game.

phaNtom
19th October 2008, 02:44 PM
I see Chelsea is going good this season. Imba players.
But still, Manchester>Chelsea:(

PROTOZZ
19th October 2008, 03:28 PM
y,Branislav Ivanovic should be in the first squad.

Btw,Manchester United is interested for Milos Krasic :D

KeweLi
26th October 2008, 03:26 AM
Can't wait to be able to watch football again tonight. Chelsea Liverpool should be an excellent match even if Torres and some Chelsea players don't play.
Rofl, Tottenham need to get a new manager again.

Just out of interest, does anyone know this Wayne Rooney song? Cause me and some boys were singing it all week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1iLE7UzQ1k

Nery
26th October 2008, 04:29 PM
Chelsea lost!
HAHAHAHA

KoBaS
26th October 2008, 04:33 PM
0:1 haha gj for Liverpool!

KeweLi
27th October 2008, 05:06 AM
Na na na nanananaa!
What was it about being undefeated at Stamford Bridge?
Come again? Who's topping the table now?

Bonzy
27th October 2008, 11:09 AM
Our L'pool is sexy this season ;)

PROTOZZ
27th October 2008, 01:23 PM
OMG,How mighty is that Liverpool
Btw,half of time and more are spanish guys,f.ucking Benitez :D
But my favorites are Hall man,they are undefeated 5 or 6 games in row. lol

KeweLi
27th October 2008, 01:40 PM
Seriously guys, I am so excited. They have never won it in my lifetime.

Nery
31st October 2008, 10:11 PM
Dont worry, I'm sure your grandson will see them winning..........

......if he's lucky enough

phaNtom
31st October 2008, 10:30 PM
I always h8ed Liverpool:p @past, Heskey, ftw? xD

PROTOZZ
31st October 2008, 10:36 PM
Except Serbian teams,my favorite one always was Juventus.Del Piero is so mighty...He cannot even be matched :D
Btw,my name is Milan like A.C. Milan,but I dont like it very much....,same as Chelsea,fuc.king richy team :D

phaNtom
31st October 2008, 10:59 PM
Chelsea, full of young players if Im not wrong, Im not too much 'into' football this year:)
ANyways, Im not a so called big 'fan' of Chelsea, what players they have, they could be always first... Noob tactics.

PROTOZZ
31st October 2008, 11:15 PM
Bane Ivanovic should be in first squad....

KeweLi
1st November 2008, 04:47 AM
All you muppets don't realise this is Liverpool's year...
Who is the only undefeated team this season in the Premier League?

Bonzy
1st November 2008, 01:24 PM
For them , one thing is to realise , and another is to confess... Pride is at stake , Keweli ;)

fatman69
1st November 2008, 01:37 PM
unbeaten so far...give them time, they will start sucking. soon enough

@phantom i wouldn't say Chelse's full of young players, they got very experienced squad actually. they have a team that could win a trophy this year...then again, they had such a team last year and we saw what they got... a kick in the bottocks
i hope Juve wins CL while Del Piero is still alive :), my all time favourite player along with Giggs. but unfortunately Juve won't win squat this year, their reinforcements are nothing special and they got lotsa oldies and injured players.still, you gotta love Del Piero's goals vs Madrid and Zenit

PROTOZZ
1st November 2008, 09:44 PM
Have u seen goal which scored Del Piero against Roma?
OMG,free kick,30 m....

Nery
1st November 2008, 10:46 PM
You tell us, we'd like to know, really :rolleyes:

sunnis
2nd November 2008, 02:59 AM
hello all, I am still alive.

none.

oh btw Totna isn't last anymore ? I remember All > totna this season.

who is first atm?

who had struggle defeating Hull on own ground. (team Chelsea beat on away ground 0-3)

Chelsea had one bad game, where chances they had didn't come to a goal, so they lose to a weaker team (yes weaker).
The unbeaten record will never been broken.

in Italy, I am sorry but Milan > all.

Becko0
2nd November 2008, 09:10 AM
Ranks Matches Gd Points

1 Liverpool 10 15:6 26
2 Chelsea 10 22:4 23
3 Arsenal 10 22:10 20
4 Aston Villa 10 19:12 20

Stoke - Arsenal ; 2-1 last night .......

KeweLi
2nd November 2008, 11:51 AM
Bah enough of the garbage, Liverpool beat Chelsea in Stamford Bridge and that's good enough for me.

fatman69
2nd November 2008, 11:53 AM
ehm Becks, you forgot to add Manchester on 3rd with 21 points :), Spurs have totally reincarnated since Redknap came, they played quite a nice game last night, so glad to see scousers get defeated, not that i hate them, but so they get their dreams crushed so early...better now than 1 month from the end of season...

@ Protoss i had just tuned in when Roma made that foul and as soon as i saw Del Piero coming to the ball, i knew what would happen, man what a guy, he could play till he's 50 with that style...

btw we'll see if Milan>all in Champions League...oh wait, THEY AREN'T PLAYING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :D:happy2::happy2:

PROTOZZ
2nd November 2008, 11:57 AM
y,who do you think will win Champions League?
Juventus for me,or Villareal,or Arsenal.... :D

KoBaS
2nd November 2008, 12:16 PM
Man Utd ofc!..

fatman69
2nd November 2008, 12:18 PM
as i said, i'd like to see Juve but i'm afraid their squad is too weak and old for that, but you never know. if Milan won it 2006, then everyone can...

Villareal/arsenal- i don't think so, as much as they play attractive, i don't see them in semi's. arsenal's defense is not good enough to compete with big boys, as much as they play nice flowing football, they are still young.Villareal, i can't say i saw much of their games, but i don't see them as a realistic candidate. i guess they'll be crushed in the knock out stage by some defensive loonatics. again it's CL, who knows?

i predict similar semi's like last year, Manchester and Chelsea are basically most all around covered teams in europe so i expect to see them in semi's (some 85% chance, there's always the x factor that shit would start to slip) Liverpool's game will probably get them semi's as well (but not the PL title as well, their crappy style works on bigger clubs not small ones i guess. so that would be the most probable 3, with Manchester and Chelsea as favourites (yea that would be interesting...) but i guess that 4 th option could be-
Barca(even though their defense is uber lame),
Bayern(if they get their team finally together),
Real Madrid(very big maybe, i don't think they will, they do have a nice big squad though)
Juve(again a long shot, but why not)
Inter(i haven't seen them play this year and their CL group is uber weak, even newbs like Milan would pass that)
and myb Cluj which seems to have survived their group with Roma and Chelsea so far

but it'll be MANCHESTER all over again :D :D :happy2: :happy2:

PROTOZZ
2nd November 2008, 01:20 PM
And what do you think about Atl.Madrid?
Their attackers are really good,instead of their defenders...
Forlan,Aguero,Maxi,Simao....hmm....

sunnis
2nd November 2008, 02:57 PM
my prediction:

most chances
Chelsea
Villareal
Barca
after I will say Liverpool or Arsenal if they put team together.

PROTOZZ
2nd November 2008, 03:27 PM
Where is Inter or Juventus? hmm Noob > Mega Noob > Chelsea
F.uck them

KeweLi
3rd November 2008, 10:27 AM
y,who do you think will win Champions League?

The question my friend is: who will win the Championsleague?
And also the answer my friend is: Liverpool

PROTOZZ
3rd November 2008, 10:59 AM
Juventus will win,dont worry...

milorad23
3rd November 2008, 01:27 PM
Lion will win cl...

PROTOZZ
3rd November 2008, 01:59 PM
y,Lyon is good team,but without old players(Thiago,Malouda,Diarra)they are screwed...

fatman69
3rd November 2008, 07:19 PM
Lion is suxzor club imo, i mean they got such nice players, i see them making good play, but they are uber lame in knock out i don't see any french club winning any important cup any time soon...

PROTOZZ
3rd November 2008, 07:58 PM
y,good perception ^^...
What do u think about outsiders?
Who will reach most?
Cluj imo...

fatman69
5th November 2008, 12:13 PM
Liverpool 1 - Atletico Madrid 1....those refs, buncha thieves and wankers, 2 penalties for Atletico and not 1 is called, stupid gerard jumps and bumps into defender and they call penalty on gerard, bloody robbery that's what it was. there was a situation where ref's didnt call hand ball for liverpool (for a penalty as well) but then again he missed 2 penalties for atletico. what a *****ass ref

this game just shows why Liverpoll isn't gonna win PL soon. when team plays open vs Liverpool, reds have a shot. but when team closes down and defends a point (or 3 in this case), Liverpool can do nothing about it. i mean Keane had nice tries but that's it, and if you consider the fact that there are teams in PL that can make even a heavier bunker than Atletico, they got a thing or two to worry about.they have not 1 good technician to put a useful ball forward (unlike other 3 clubs from the "Big 4" that have an abundance of such players)

Rafa Benitez:
"We are disappointed because we needed the penalty at the end, but I think we deserved to score before that. I thought we should have had a penalty earlier in the second half. It was clear they handled in the area. If the [injury-time] incident had taken place in the middle of the pitch it would have been a foul so, because it was in the box, it was a penalty." - go suck on it Rafa, lucky thief

i wanted to say yesterday, but this kinda proved my point, if you consider Atletico to be "outsider" then they do have a shot, if luck serves them well in knock out phase, considering the draw of opponent that is...

last night was the evening of the underdogs, every team that you wouldn't say it had a chance had won a point if not all 3- Roma, Basel, Anorthosis ( home ground is home ground but Inter is Inter :) , Panathinaikos, Atletico, Bordeaux....

PROTOZZ
5th November 2008, 04:02 PM
I think there is much corruption in CL,more than Serbian League -.-..
Have you seen Referee's decision...Pury corruption... -.- and he gave yellow card to Pernia....what a shame....
Btw,who'll win?
Real or Juventus?It' gonna be Real 0-1 Juventus :D

Tito
5th November 2008, 07:17 PM
CORRUPTION?

You RETO?

Its liverpool's name and homeground > penalties for atletico, not the " money " they gave to the referee, lol..

fatman69
6th November 2008, 12:24 AM
actually 2-0 for Juve, that is , Real Madrid vsDel Piero 0 - 2

what to say about the guy, infuckincredible, both goals, again, once he came to that free kick i knew he'd score...although the block was placed wrong...imbalanced, what one man means to Juve, i mean defense did their part to close down, Maninger was sublime, Real totally owned at home ground... gg Juve

PROTOZZ
6th November 2008, 01:20 AM
Agreed,gg Juve...fuck richies :D

sunnis
8th November 2008, 05:21 PM
why are united fans so silent today?

fatman69
9th November 2008, 11:32 AM
for the same reason Chelsea fans kept quite few days ago when Roma raped them...

i swear if Fergie puts Grandpa Neville in the 1st squad one more time i'll start cheering for Chelsea...oh wait, i'm not that desperate, but i'll seriously reconsider my love for united :). at moments i feel like saving enough cash for a plane ticket to Manchester just so i could punch Ferguson in the head for the stupid mistakes he made that game and to tell him to get a grip. what G. Neville, Rafael ftw, dude had one shot and made a spectacular goal, Nevilled had few similar situations, he didnt do squat.

another thing, not letting Giggs play from minute 1 is rather stupid. the best playmaker in team and he lets him in in 80th minute or so. really foolish...don't know why Fletcher wasn't even on the bench, that Carrick should fly away to the stands the very minute Fletcher returns.

i mean i wasn't dissapointed with Manchester, they were quite equal to Arsenal, had a fair share of chances they didn't take, but so did arsenal. they were a bit lucky with the first goal (yeah, just a bit...) when it bounced off (none other than) Grandpa Neville but what can you do. considering how crippled arsenal was from injuries and suspensions, i gotta say GG Arsenal...

KeweLi
9th November 2008, 12:34 PM
1. Liverpool
...for now atleast.

Fatman, I have to say Ronaldo and Rooney played like crap but that new boy (forgot his name already) was something else. The game wasn't too bad but even Fabregas was off with his loose passes.

sunnis
9th November 2008, 02:42 PM
The game against Roma was unimportant to Chelsea, they never played it with full power.

fatman69
9th November 2008, 05:28 PM
yea, due to that game, they are one point apart from Roma and Bordeaux, really nothing important in that game... oh just imagine Bordeaux gets a draw vs Chelsea next round and Roma beats Cluj... what a grand Matchday 6 would be in that group....

sunnis
10th November 2008, 03:00 AM
yea, due to that game, they are one point apart from Roma and Bordeaux, really nothing important in that game... oh just imagine Bordeaux gets a draw vs Chelsea next round and Roma beats Cluj... what a grand Matchday 6 would be in that group....

tell me, do you really think there is a question of the winner in the group?

fatman69
10th November 2008, 06:56 PM
no, but we all have our rights to dream :D...

KeweLi
11th November 2008, 12:27 PM
I think we can all remember this:

1. Villarreal
2. Benfica
3. Lille
4. Man United

In fact, I think QPR might have a chance tonight. Dunno if you guys get the to watch the Carling cup over there.

fatman69
11th November 2008, 02:56 PM
yea yea, you forgot Benfica knocked your ass out in knock out very soon after...

i don't know if there's a channel that airs it but i'll try to catch it at least via justin.tv...

KeweLi
12th November 2008, 12:17 PM
O.o dodgy penalty decision.

Kalmageddon
12th November 2008, 03:44 PM
I hate football the sport is just stupid for me i don't know what's good there

Bonzy
12th November 2008, 11:23 PM
Well I like football even if I think it is stupid , f.e. basketball is much "smarter" sport , the game lasts 40 min with time being stopped for outs and every brake possible , and points are scored all the time , while you could watch football for ~95 min to sometimes see a game with no goals , or 1-2 goals , which is a big percentage of football games :) That's why I hardly ever watch football these days , boring , I like to watch highlights only

fatman69
12th November 2008, 11:59 PM

you may keep proofs of your own retardation to yourself....

@Bonzy football is a drama and that's why you watch it. decisive moment can be in 1st minute, 31st and 91st. you never know, and it is the only sport where a team can be greatly outplayed and still win the game. it's not that i hate basketball, but you can just switch to another channel until 4th quarter and watch the final 10 minutes that tend to be amusing...

anyway, Spurs sunk Scousers- Tottenham - Liverpool 4-2, like i said, you just need to give scousers some time and they will show you how they suck:) :) they did play without some key players, but then so did Totenham, anyway, nice game, good to see Spurs in such good scoring shape

sunnis
13th November 2008, 03:08 AM

gtfo newfag.

Well I like football even if I think it is stupid , f.e. basketball is much "smarter" sport , the game lasts 40 min with time being stopped for outs and every brake possible , and points are scored all the time , while you could watch football for ~95 min to sometimes see a game with no goals , or 1-2 goals , which is a big percentage of football games :) That's why I hardly ever watch football these days , boring , I like to watch highlights only

basketball is 0 comparing to football, sorry but its true, and millions of people around the world will agre with me.

you may keep proofs of your own retardation to yourself....

@Bonzy football is a drama and that's why you watch it. decisive moment can be in 1st minute, 31st and 91st. you never know, and it is the only sport where a team can be greatly outplayed and still win the game. it's not that i hate basketball, but you can just switch to another channel until 4th quarter and watch the final 10 minutes that tend to be amusing...

anyway, Spurs sunk Scousers- Tottenham - Liverpool 4-2, like i said, you just need to give scousers some time and they will show you how they suck:) :) they did play without some key players, but then so did Totenham, anyway, nice game, good to see Spurs in such good scoring shape

I am glad L-pool lost, I always am when they lose.

just a little hmmm fixation, scousers (the true scousers) are fans of Everton.

KeweLi
13th November 2008, 11:17 AM
Wow what's up with all these celebrations over Liverpool losing in some mickey mouse cup tournament? We call it the mickey mouse cup in England because it's all about the Championsleague and the Premierleague. And if I can remember, it was Liverpool that beat ManUtd and Chelsea in Premierleague last time around.

fatman69
13th November 2008, 06:03 PM
ehm Scouser is a term for people in Liverpool, and that's the way i use that word, i don't wanna get into who's a true scouser or not...

and the celebrations are about reds losing twice to totenham in like 10days, the same Tottenham everybody was pissing all over 2 weeks ago...

KeweLi
14th November 2008, 04:38 PM
Tottenham are a big club... they have money and good players, that's why stupid Rednapp went there.

fatman69
15th November 2008, 01:07 AM
well they have a brand new team full of players willing to prove temselves now, without robbie keane and berbatove i believe they are ready for more open football...more people scoring more people getting the final balls, it's much more sophisticated club now, i mean who'd ever dream frazer cambell would score those goals...there's something about harry whether you admit it or not.

KeweLi
15th November 2008, 05:54 AM
How stupid is this... first to score 10 goals.

Nicolas Anelka was presented with a Barclays Golden Boot Award on Friday.

The award was in recognition of the Chelsea striker becoming the first player to score 10 goals during the 2008/09 Barclays Premier League season.

In addition to his award, Anelka will receive a £1,000 donation for the charity of his choice.

PROTOZZ
15th November 2008, 09:41 PM
Have you watched Arsenal - Aston Villa?
Arsenal got pwned by A Villa...

KeweLi
22nd November 2008, 04:06 PM
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rl-fHSAMdmM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rl-fHSAMdmM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Bendtner will be the first player to wear them in the Premier league tonight against Man City.

sunnis
23rd November 2008, 02:31 AM
Chelsea 0 - 0
Man U 0 - 0
Liverpook 0 - 0
Arsenal lost 3 - 0

epic day.

fatman69
23rd November 2008, 06:26 PM
yea bravo bendtner...seems like arsenal should focus on CL cuz PL seems further and further.nice goal from robinho though, he's really paying off

[_BaSoN_]
24th November 2008, 02:06 AM
Yea he did great lob over goalkeeper,funny to see 3 of champion competitors goes 0:0,really weird..

pec
29th November 2008, 02:51 PM
Signature Material.

Club with money with good players and Europe Cups Successes, now without most of old squad doesn't have a harmony, and its playing some club from Uzbekistan. But like everything in football there is always surprise.
they are gays shortly.

Tito
30th November 2008, 10:00 PM
Chelsea - Arsenal 1:2

I feel kinda sorry for Chelsea, they played great till that 60th min ;)

PROTOZZ
30th November 2008, 10:06 PM
I supported Arsenal...
I hate Chelsea,cause they are so rich :D

KeweLi
1st December 2008, 10:17 AM
Guess who's gonna top the table tonight?

fatman69
1st December 2008, 06:01 PM
Liverpool and they deserve it. they will soon start sucking big time so i guess their fans should get their hopes up without valid reason at some point so i guess tonight is a good moment as any other. i'm actually happy with they way things worked out this weekend, United's only serious competition (Chelsea lost), Arsenal are still partially in the game, enoguh to keep things interesting and even if Liverpool win, it'll be such a joy to watch them flunk in spring-time

Nery
1st December 2008, 06:11 PM
chelsea lost more games at home last month than in the last 4 years :D

KeweLi
2nd December 2008, 06:30 AM
I actually like the old Chelsea defence:

Ferreira - Huth - Terry - Bridge

fatman69
14th December 2008, 10:30 PM
Juventus-Milan 4-2, guess we can see who's owning in Champions League, and who's wanking in Uefa Cup...

fatman69
19th December 2008, 06:38 PM
ok since no1 would like to bother with breaking the big news, i'll waste 2 minutes of my time to copy/paste the new CL pairs:

Atlético - Porto
Lyon - Barcelona
Arsenal - Roma
Internazionale- Man. United
Real Madrid- Liverpool
Chelsea - Juventus
Villarreal - Panathinaikos
Sporting - Bayern

imo, really great draw, basically every pair is a tough one, i think only Barca got the easy opponent, cuz let's face it, Benzema and Juninho are great, but the resto of Lyon kinda sux...

the most interesting games for me are Chelsea-Juve, Real-Liverpool and ofc Inter-ManUtd... i don't think they will necesary be very attractive but it will be a great tactical duel of the giants...even though inter kinda showed the least in CL this year...

PROTOZZ
19th December 2008, 08:26 PM
Villareal is first finalist....For sure..

fatman69
19th December 2008, 10:26 PM
yea i really don't think so...they could and maybe will beat panathinaikos but i believe rest of the guys are too much for them...

PROTOZZ
19th December 2008, 11:27 PM
Hmm,you think?
If Riquelme didnt miss a penal in 90 min vs Arsenal,Villareal would pass to final

KeweLi
20th December 2008, 04:35 AM
Rofl, on this current day, Real Madrid hold no threat to us at all.

Bonzy
20th December 2008, 01:48 PM
Yeah , I think L'pool is beating Real's ass :p

fatman69
20th December 2008, 06:33 PM
ye but those games are played in February, Real has enough time to improve their game till then, either through a new coach or through new players.

tomorrow's the big derby in PL, who d'you think will win?

KeweLi
21st December 2008, 07:36 AM
If you are talking about the Arsenal game, then of course Liverpool. I don't know how fit Keane and Torres are though.

Becko0
22nd December 2008, 10:47 AM
Yesterday Liverpool showed that they aren't ready to become champions. They had a big chance to make a crushing victory over Arsenal and they even couldn't score a second goal. With 10 players - no Adebayor and injured Fabregas ( the two main leaders of the team ) Arsenal made draw. Although Arsenal are away from the top now they showed champions spirit.

TBK.Goldy
22nd December 2008, 10:59 AM
Imo "a point in the bag" in an away game at Arsenal was enough for Liverpool to have a nice Christmas.

fatman69
22nd December 2008, 12:12 PM
dunno with this slip Chelsea move to first place if they beat everton, which they probably will do...if reds even dream of finally getting that PL title they should not lose any more points whatsoever. but it remains just a dream so, nvm, they should focus on Real and CL rather than PL

TBK.Goldy
22nd December 2008, 01:01 PM
Real M. buying some B players like Diarra that Arsenal and Chelsea wrote off, no worries for Liverpool.. and I say this as a Real M. fan.

sunnis
22nd December 2008, 04:33 PM

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA KID YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING REAL MADRID??????????????????????????????

even though I am not their fan, they will have full squad in february, I think this game will be very hard for bought, and Real will be the team putting it all on the line, since Primera is far away from them this season.

Bayern and Villareal had kinda easier draw, since they won't have problems beating sporting/panat. other matches will surely be interesting, perhaps the most interesting Murinho vs Ferguson battle (again)

can't wait to read Murinho's statements :D :D, although I dislike Inter, I would probably cherish them in this one..

KeweLi
22nd December 2008, 04:50 PM
Grow up...

dunno with this slip Chelsea move to first place if they beat everton, which they probably will do...if reds even dream of finally getting that PL title they should not lose any more points whatsoever. but it remains just a dream so, nvm, they should focus on Real and CL rather than PL

Heh, I can't remember when it was the last time I wanted Everton to win a match.

fatman69
22nd December 2008, 07:52 PM
nothing is over yet, in both Primera and Premiership there are still months left to play so i wouldn't rule out Real not with their squad. can't wait till february...

but i agree with sunnis on one thing, Mourinho- Fergusson clash will be a bomb, and probably Scolari-Ranieri as well. i mean Chelsea does have significant advantage in players and their pass game is a lot more attractive than the one of Juventus, but Juve is known as the destroyer of rival's game, we'll if Scolari's Brasil type pretty game can withstand Italian dirty deeds...

sunnis
28th December 2008, 03:24 AM
here's little for luls, since no game nowdays during holidays

hf watching, I am sure you'll like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnvfKe49v04&feature=related

sublime_
28th December 2008, 03:35 AM
:)
imba funny failzors :/

PROTOZZ
28th December 2008, 10:28 AM
I think I have watched this clip for 10 times xD
So failed :D

KeweLi
28th December 2008, 01:10 PM
At last... Robbie Keane is finally starting to play football.
Can't wait to see him and Torres combine properly.

PROTOZZ
28th December 2008, 02:53 PM
Are u in love with liverpool Keweli? :D
Have you watched some other games from other clubs,or just Liverpool's those? :D

KeweLi
28th December 2008, 03:31 PM
Unless I watch games in a pub with friends, I only watch Liverpool + highlights of every other game at home. Well it's a TV show broadcast in England called Match of the Day. Really cool show, legends like Alan Hansen and Alan Shearer give their analyse as well as criticisms (really funny too).

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/11/article-1025830-017D09EC00000578-572_468x370.jpg

Becko0
28th December 2008, 03:48 PM
Liverpool will face the new year at the top of the league.. well done deserved.
Astonishing win vs Newcastle 5-1 ... ;]

fatman69
29th December 2008, 01:12 PM
hehe Gerrard got arrested, what a nabcake...

KeweLi
29th December 2008, 01:38 PM
Not a big deal :P a man does what a man does. They'll probably release him before too long.

Bonzy
29th December 2008, 02:15 PM
Why did he get arrested?

KeweLi
30th December 2008, 05:03 AM
It is believed to be an alleged assault with some other boys in a nightclub. He said he was celebrating the 5-1 victory over Newcastle but there are pictures of blood on the floor lol.

Nery
11th January 2009, 09:08 PM
Manchester United 3 - 0 Chelsea

:rolleyes:

fatman69
11th January 2009, 09:32 PM
damn you nery i wanted to wave that victory around...well,really nice effort from cockney cunts, impressive 1 shot at goal :D :D :D

Nery
12th January 2009, 09:16 PM
FIFA World Player of the Year 2008:

Cristiano Ronaldo :D

btw it's nice to see 5 latin players chosed, 1 Portuguese, 1 Brazilian, 2 Spanish and 1 Argentinian.

KeweLi
14th January 2009, 03:27 PM
:D Mourinho was in Old Trafford watching the ManUtd Chelsea match with a secret grin.

In.My.ConTroL
14th January 2009, 03:56 PM
I hate Mourinho, but he is good -.-'
If another club buy Ibrahimovic.. Mourinho will be in a trouble!

fatman69
20th January 2009, 01:28 AM
and the moment we all knew would come is here... reds have dropped their lead, and ironically it was on their home fortress not being able to beat their city rivals Everton. gj for toffees, now it's time to sit back and watch Manchester go for another PL domination this yeear:happy2::happy2:

KeweLi
20th January 2009, 12:35 PM
You are wrong, we will beat you guys at Old Trafford!

fatman69
20th January 2009, 02:14 PM
lol sure, they barely beat them at anfield, due to a defensive error, you saw what happened to Chelsea at OT, imagine what would happen to L'pool then. besides, people only remember the one who holds the cup, so they better win those games ahead, rather than focusing on a game 2 months from now...

KeweLi
20th January 2009, 03:09 PM
Haha yeah that is true. I am sure things will change in the next fixtures... no way will all of you score late winners this time.

Btw, I feel so disspointed ManCity aren't getting Kaka.

fatman69
20th January 2009, 03:33 PM
ye it would bring another great contender for PL title this year, still they got Bellamy :P and might get, Gigi Buffon, though i have serious doubts bout that

Becko0
20th January 2009, 08:45 PM
With the present form of Man.Utd. they will crush Liverpool with no problems. ( Liverpool didn't win Stoke for 2nd time, ROFL )
Anyway why Man. City signed Bellamy .. ? Gosh they should buy a new manager

OrcLeader
20th January 2009, 09:14 PM
When there is a football match with Liverpool, it's hard to say who will win in the game.

sunnis
23rd January 2009, 02:25 AM
Haha yeah that is true. I am sure things will change in the next fixtures... no way will all of you score late winners this time.

Btw, I feel so disspointed ManCity aren't getting Kaka.

Why would Kaka' leave the club which raised him to best player in the world, whose fans love him and respect him more than any other player is respected in the world atm? For money? No he isn't money whore, you've mistaken it with Ronaldo.

KeweLi
23rd January 2009, 02:48 AM
Good job restating what was on the news 3 days ago ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7839488.stm

sunnis
23rd January 2009, 01:23 PM

as you can see I don't visit forum very often these days due RL stuff, so I just replied to your post the moment I saw it :)

I am glad Kaka' stayed, since I am Milan's fan since I was little kid, and you should be glad too, cause if he moved to Man city it would probably be Liverpool (or Arsenal) who would lose status among top 4 clubs.

OrcLeader
24th January 2009, 11:21 AM

Interesting.

fatman69
24th January 2009, 03:13 PM
i don't think it would necesary mean their direct transformation into a Big 4 club, one man, 2 if u count Robinho, can't make such a difference. they'll need to purchase some more mercenaries to become the second Chelsea but i believe the more clubs compete for the 4 spots for Europe the more interesting will the championship be. bottom of the table is interesting as it is, 5 teams share the last place, pointwise only but still, another 3 clubs are just a point or 2 away,

Aston Villa is pushing Arsenal out of top 4; if u add Manchester City and strengthen Everton who is already in the 6th position you get 7 teams fighting for 4 CL spots. i mean the more big clubs the merrier, and i don't see if people accept Chelsea why would it be immoral for ManCity to purchase great players; today's football is business and that's a fact...

sunnis
24th January 2009, 05:41 PM
i don't think it would necesary mean their direct transformation into a Big 4 club, one man, 2 if u count Robinho, can't make such a difference. they'll need to purchase some more mercenaries to become the second Chelsea but i believe the more clubs compete for the 4 spots for Europe the more interesting will the championship be. bottom of the table is interesting as it is, 5 teams share the last place, pointwise only but still, another 3 clubs are just a point or 2 away,

Aston Villa is pushing Arsenal out of top 4; if u add Manchester City and strengthen Everton who is already in the 6th position you get 7 teams fighting for 4 CL spots. i mean the more big clubs the merrier, and i don't see if people accept Chelsea why would it be immoral for ManCity to purchase great players; today's football is business and that's a fact...

I have nothing against Man. City purchasing great players, but be realistic, 7 teams fighting for title? Last 5-6 years it was Chelsea and ManU fighting for 1st, while Arsenal fought Liverpool for 3rd, once Everton managed to get even ahead of Liverpool.. Last time Arsenal won PL was hmm 5-6 years ago, and last time Liverpool won it, hmmmm I can't remember maybe 15-16 years ago?

KeweLi
25th January 2009, 07:18 AM
What? Liverpool have never won the Premierleague before nubcake...

Chelsea are a team with no history who have only attracted fans in the past 4 years with all the money they spend.

sunnis
25th January 2009, 03:02 PM
What? Liverpool have never won the Premierleague before nubcake...

Chelsea are a team with no history who have only attracted fans in the past 4 years with all the money they spend.

you can't attract fans, if someone is cherishing arsenal or Man U, he surely won't began to cherish Chelsea and forget about these clubs?

Every club has its own fans, Chelsea didn't attract fans, they attracted Media, as I can say they became overnight success, they became a center of attention, and their fans became louder, thats all

2fuckingbitch
25th January 2009, 08:10 PM
Liverpool > Chelsea for sure !
So about Kaka in Man City...
Hm that is lol . One player can't play alone .... Real Madrid had 10 stars in team ,same now :), and they still cant win easy Spanish League or CL....
So As Inter and Liverpool fan i will say Chelsea sux and he will always sux , but only good player who was in Chelsea is Zola !
Respect for him :)

sunnis
25th January 2009, 11:14 PM
Liverpool > Chelsea for sure !
So about Kaka in Man City...
Hm that is lol . One player can't play alone .... Real Madrid had 10 stars in team ,same now :), and they still cant win easy Spanish League or CL....
So As Inter and Liverpool fan i will say Chelsea sux and he will always sux , but only good player who was in Chelsea is Zola !
Respect for him :)

I couldn't avoid laughing to this :D

fatman69
26th January 2009, 03:16 PM
bah saying that Chelsea sux just bcuz they don't have any tradition (which they don't) is actually stupid imo. it's like saying that only clubs that have won the cup before should win it again,i'm all for new clubs succeeding and winning titles, Cardiff City in the last FA final was a breath of fresh air. isn't it actually the new clubs and new stars that make PL and CL interesting??

on the other hand you gotta respect tradition and consistency, smth that Arsenal and M United have in PL and something that Liverpool doesn't have (in PL) and you gotta respect clubs for that, while loving a club or not is a matter of personal choice... not having a tradition doesn't make a club bad, just a new club. on the other hand it's stupid to compare Chelsea to Man Utd, say what u want, Man Utd is historically much bigger club than Chelsea, and that's not gonna change with 600 000 000 pounds in 5 years that Abramovic brought. again, i'm all for that Chelsea does well (though i remain a United fan) but they should know their place...

sunnis
27th January 2009, 04:42 PM
bah saying that Chelsea sux just bcuz they don't have any tradition (which they don't) is actually stupid imo. it's like saying that only clubs that have won the cup before should win it again,i'm all for new clubs succeeding and winning titles, Cardiff City in the last FA final was a breath of fresh air. isn't it actually the new clubs and new stars that make PL and CL interesting??

on the other hand you gotta respect tradition and consistency, smth that Arsenal and M United have in PL and something that Liverpool doesn't have (in PL) and you gotta respect clubs for that, while loving a club or not is a matter of personal choice... not having a tradition doesn't make a club bad, just a new club. on the other hand it's stupid to compare Chelsea to Man Utd, say what u want, Man Utd is historically much bigger club than Chelsea, and that's not gonna change with 600 000 000 pounds in 5 years that Abramovic brought. again, i'm all for that Chelsea does well (though i remain a United fan) but they should know their place...

There is no such things as best club of all time, there is just best atm, and in my opinion atm strongest European is Barcelona (although I am not their fan)

in PL it changed many times since start of this season, Chelsea was best at begining, than Liverpool, now MU, but there's still many games to change that.

Nery
1st February 2009, 02:13 AM
(...)Kaka(...)For money? No he isn't money whore, you've mistaken it with the chelsea. Yes, the whole team including coaches.

Fixed.

sunnis
1st February 2009, 03:44 AM
Fixed.

nah, its not Chelsea anymore, the last big player brought was Deco and he wasn't expensive at all, and Chelsea brought many being semi known, and they got known trough Chelsea.

just look at the plain fact, that other clubs had "stronger" reinforcement during last year

And I don't mean to insult anyone but C. Ronaldo is money whore, and its a fact.

fatman69
1st February 2009, 03:20 PM
and what exactly does make him a money whore? he came to United as a 18 yr old player and hasn't changed club ever since..it's the gay spanish media that pump up the stories about his transfer to R.Madrid...what's so money grabbing about staying in a club you like for 5-6 years.

to make things clear, i think he's bloody gay, he's a show-off, a fancy boy and is probably an arrogant person. but he's a great football player, and watching football in my opinion is all about how the players do their jobs, not what they look like and what's their personality; it's not the Miss Universe competition ffs...

btw Chelsea brought Bosingwa and Scolari as well, i wouldn't say they aren't strong reinforcements. and after all, Chelsea spent last few seasons buying all the superstars they could, i guess after 4 years and 600 millon pounds you can actually buy a complete team, without needing to enhance it even more.

oh and the reason why Chelsea's sugar daddy, Abramovic was stingy in the summer (and winter) transfers was probably the global economic crisis which ate a third of his possesions :)

KeweLi
2nd February 2009, 04:18 AM
:D Winners over Cheapski again.

fatman69
2nd February 2009, 12:02 PM
keke good,good... liverpool is knocking united's only true opposition for the throne this season.

sunnis
2nd February 2009, 05:58 PM
keke good,good... liverpool is knocking united's only true opposition for the throne this season.

Indeed I was mega ****ed when Lamps got red in 60 minute I wanted to kill.

anyway this Chelsea isnt as good as Murinho's even though in my opinion Scolari is one of the best... he somehow fails in Chelsea..

-Plavsha
3rd February 2009, 01:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gh7DEGejf8

This one is just for KeweLi. Don't you love these kind of things?^^

KeweLi
3rd February 2009, 04:50 AM
Bosingwa should get a 3 match ban for that actually.

fatman69
3rd February 2009, 12:30 PM
i definetly agree, even though there was no injury of any kind but that was really DIRTY playing...

btw any1 following transfers? L'pool sold keane back to Spurs, and they got Chimbonda and Defoe back as well, really nice sellings department they got there in Tottenham...Liverpool btw has imba mathematicians in their management, they sold him for 12 mil pounds, and as i recall they payed 20 mil for him in the summer. no wonder those tards can't afford to purchase any players, with this economic equasion they're lucky to pay the electricity bill

Chelsea's reinforcing with yet another Portugese, Quaresma coming from Inter on loan, ffs it's like they don't have enough forwards as it is.

and ofc the biggest news IMO, Arshavin finally signed for Arsenal. guess he might give them the boost they need to regain 4th or myb (by a long shot) 4th position

KeweLi
3rd February 2009, 03:52 PM
Well Liverpool isn't an easy team for forwards to settle into. Ciise is a good example- he sucked for Liverpool but does pretty well for Sunderland. Now Dirk Kuyt will have more chances to play his real position but I feel we need some Italian or another Spaniard up front.

sunnis
5th February 2009, 02:02 AM
Although I am Chelsea fan I disapprove of what Bosingwa done, but if Vidic didn't get 3 matches ban for what he did, Bosingwa shouldn't too.

by the way, guess who sucked it in FA cup? :D

fatman69
5th February 2009, 04:26 PM
Vidic got 1 match ban for that...

things are getting very slippery for Liverpool, knocked out of both cups, and now they lost Gerrard for 3 weeks, he'll miss the first game of CL vs Real Madrid...

Nery
5th February 2009, 10:16 PM
No worries, 2010 will be their year :rolleyes:

KeweLi
6th February 2009, 10:52 AM
Yes... knocked out of two Mickey Mouse cups. For all I know we still have fine chances of winning the Championsleague and the Premier League.

fatman69
6th February 2009, 01:36 PM
lal, i wouldn't call FA cup a Mickey Mouse cup, it is the biggest and the oldest cup in the world, everybody wants to win it...

and hm, first game of CL away without Gerrard, i really don' think so. and about PL :D :D :D :D :D :D no fuckin way...

sunnis
7th February 2009, 03:55 PM
lal, i wouldn't call FA cup a Mickey Mouse cup, it is the biggest and the oldest cup in the world, everybody wants to win it...

and hm, first game of CL away without Gerrard, i really don' think so. and about PL :D :D :D :D :D :D no fuckin way...

I must agree with fatman

its fun calling it Mickey Mouse cup after losing it, playing in first squad, and crying after its done... but sure its "Mickey Mouse cup

Champions league, no way you pass Real without Gerrard

PL, maybe 2109

fatman69
9th February 2009, 08:29 PM
lol Chelsea sacked Scolari, now there's a twist. on one hand he made them great in the first part of the PL, on the other, he lost the lead they had in a matter of weeks. oh well...

KeweLi
10th February 2009, 11:19 AM
Abramovich made a correct decision this time. Scolari = yes, Mourinho = no.

fatman69
10th February 2009, 11:56 AM
i'm not so sure that scolari's departure was a good idea, leaving the team coachless in the crucial time is not my idea of improving anything. dude's had a series of 2-3 bad games imo, he could have done better, but it could have gone worse... i'm afraid (well, i'm hoping :) ) Chelsea might be out of the competition for PL title if they lag too much while CL also hangs in the balance with their clash against a tough opponent, Juve, and theri former coach, Ranieri...

sunnis
11th February 2009, 06:51 PM
Abramovich made a correct decision this time. Scolari = yes, Mourinho = no.

I don't understand what these yes/no means, but Mourinho wasn't sacked, he quitted after draw vs some Norway team in CL as I remember

i'm not so sure that scolari's departure was a good idea, leaving the team coachless in the crucial time is not my idea of improving anything. dude's had a series of 2-3 bad games imo, he could have done better, but it could have gone worse... i'm afraid (well, i'm hoping :) ) Chelsea might be out of the competition for PL title if they lag too much while CL also hangs in the balance with their clash against a tough opponent, Juve, and theri former coach, Ranieri...

2-3 bad games you say?

6/13 victories on Stamford Bridge, and suffered 2 losses in a pitch which used to be unreachable fortress for a recordable number of games! He also lost 4 matches and had 1 draw vs other top 3 clubs in PL

Scolari couldn't manage the pressure although he is great coach he failed hard in a club which through these last years were constantly in top of the European football.

looking at CL clash vs Juve, I am just glad they aren't playing their best either in last few games, they barely beaten Catania in a 92nd minute goal.

I said it once before, and although I am not their fan, Barca is strongest European team atm, and if they continue at this level, they might win CL along with Primera where they have huge difference to RM and Copa Del Ray(Spanish national cup) where they are in finals.

fatman69
12th February 2009, 12:12 AM
looking at CL clash vs Juve, I am just glad they aren't playing their best either in last few games, they barely beaten Catania in a 92nd minute goal.

dude Juve never scores winning goal before 90th minute, it's probably a part of their strategy :D :D :D

other football stuff. Friendlies,
Spain England 2:0, gg spaniards
Germany-Norway 0-1, nice not expected, even for a friendly, and the "most important" friendly (to me, not necesarily to many other people :) )
Romania- Croatia 1:2, ffs i can't understand how that Rakitic is still rotting in godforsaken Schalke, he should gtfo asap

Nery
13th February 2009, 01:36 AM
Chelsea and Arsenal will fight for a CL spot :D

Man Utd will be the champions again, seriously, did you have any doubts?

Arsenal are a joke, Liverpool will lose at OT and say bb to the title (they thought this was their year! too bad:D), and chelsea, the only real threat, are no longer a threat...:rolleyes: (since mourinho left)

KeweLi
13th February 2009, 12:41 PM
It still is Liverpool's year Nery...

Capello put on such a weak England side...
Villa+Torres up front for spain....

Korozja
21st February 2009, 10:05 PM
Real 6 - 1 Betis
Barcelona 1 - 2 Espanyol

go go! 7 pts are remaining;d

see you on Wednesday Keweli ;)

fatman69
22nd February 2009, 05:59 PM
bah Liverpool has just drawn with Man City, AT Anfield FFS, they should forget any of their PL/CL dreams; the sooner they realise the brutal reality, the better...what a suxzor team they are.

oh man can't wait till tuesday/wednesday when the best show on Earth returns :D :D

sunnis
23rd February 2009, 02:34 AM
bah Liverpool has just drawn with Man City, AT Anfield FFS, they should forget any of their PL/CL dreams; the sooner they realise the brutal reality, the better...what a suxzor team they are.

oh man can't wait till tuesday/wednesday when the best show on Earth returns :D :D

must agree with the fat guy! (on both of his sentences)

sunnis
24th February 2009, 05:51 PM
so any prognoses for tonight? Here's what I betted

Arsenal - Roma X ( Arsenal will fail to score and Roma won't bother scoring 0-0)
Lion - Barca 2 (Barca is better)
Atletico - Porto 1 ( I think same strength, home terrain wins)
Inter - Manchester 1 (Man U miss some players in defense and Ibrakadabra will use that, also San Siro isn't in best memories for united last time they came they cried like *****es)

I hope I don't epic fail :D

Bonzy
24th February 2009, 06:14 PM
Ye , L'pool is suxzor team being only the 2nd in the best league in the world... you both cool :)

-Plavsha
24th February 2009, 07:47 PM
Hmm.. I agree with Sunnis about first game, tho, being an Arsenal fan I really hope it's gonna be 1:0 for Gunners :>

I really wanna see Arshavin scoring a goal. It's definite he has passion for it.

Second game.. I hate Barcelona.. Every time I booked on them I lost.. One time I bet 50 euros on 3 games.. Barca had quote like... 1.3 and they played vs team who is last 5 places in league.. They didn't play draw.. They lost! I faking hate Barca! Go Lyon!

Inter will win vs MUTD. I hate C. Ronaldo and I wanna spam Nery when they fail :)

fatman69
24th February 2009, 10:51 PM
so any prognoses for tonight? Here's what I betted

Arsenal - Roma X ( Arsenal will fail to score and Roma won't bother scoring 0-0)
Lion - Barca 2 (Barca is better)
Atletico - Porto 1 ( I think same strength, home terrain wins)
Inter - Manchester 1 (Man U miss some players in defense and Ibrakadabra will use that, also San Siro isn't in best memories for united last time they came they cried like *****es)

I hope I don't epic fail :D

hehe only a partial fail ^^, i hope u didnt spend too much money on it :)

PlanetHell
24th February 2009, 11:38 PM
hey hey heeey!!! u said FOOTBALL not EPL :) !! please more teams, not just from England :) i am a HUGE fan of Valencia CF!!! anybody interested in La Liga??

Nery
24th February 2009, 11:52 PM
Inter 0 - 0 Man Utd

Decent game, Inter had an awful first half... motm - julio cesar

Atletico 2 - 2 Porto
omg, Porto should've won 5-0 no joke, they completely outplayed atletico...

sunnis
25th February 2009, 12:14 AM
hehe only a partial fail ^^, i hope u didnt spend too much money on it :)

only 0.5 euros

hey hey heeey!!! u said FOOTBALL not EPL :) !! please more teams, not just from England :) i am a HUGE fan of Valencia CF!!! anybody interested in La Liga??

Valencia N1, My fav Spanish team ;D

Inter 0 - 0 Man Utd

Decent game, Inter had an awful first half... motm - julio cesar

Atletico 2 - 2 Porto
omg, Porto should've won 5-0 no joke, they completely outplayed atletico...

I think Mourinho told his team: play first half not to deceive a goal, and on half time he told them how to play, it was completely 2 other Inter's in those halfs, definitely Julio Cesar = motm

Ars-Roma 1-0 I said no goals, the only goal was penalty..

A.Madrid had lead twice (didn't watch the match) I thought they win..

Roma-Barca, didn't watch can't say, I expected more from Barca, but I guess 1-1 is enough for them since they play on Camp Nou next game

first 2 games I mentioned will be really interesting after 2 weeks.

Some interesting matches tomorrow:

Chelsea - Juve
Real Madrid - Liverpool
Villareal - Panathanaikos
Sporting - Bayern

I think I'll bet on Chelsea, Villareal, Bayern, and I am still thinking on Real - Liverpool: Real form has risen, while Liverpool sucks lately, but its CL everything possible

fatman69
25th February 2009, 03:10 PM
my predictions:
Chelsea-Juve - well Chelsea has better team, but then again so did Real Madrid and it didn't bring them any good, i think Juve will prolly go for an away draw so say ---> X

Real - Liverpool - i think Real could win this 1 tightly, I agree with sunnis on this 1, anything's possible, but i guess any victory is more probable than a draw ---> 1

Villareal - Panathanaikos - can't say I'm a huge fan of either, nor do I know their squads thoroughly, but for the sake of gamble i'd say an away victory is at hand ---> 2

Sporting - Bayern - on one hand Bayern is a much more famous name, that is doing rather unwell lately, while Sporting as I've heard isn't doing too bad but... hm i don't care who wins here but my prediction would be ---> 2

my guess is that 2/4 will be correct but w/e, i only hope i'll be mistaken with 1st game and that Juve will win, FORZA JUVE

sunnis
26th February 2009, 01:03 AM
my predictions:
Chelsea-Juve - well Chelsea has better team, but then again so did Real Madrid and it didn't bring them any good, i think Juve will prolly go for an away draw so say ---> X

Real - Liverpool - i think Real could win this 1 tightly, I agree with sunnis on this 1, anything's possible, but i guess any victory is more probable than a draw ---> 1

Villareal - Panathanaikos - can't say I'm a huge fan of either, nor do I know their squads thoroughly, but for the sake of gamble i'd say an away victory is at hand ---> 2

Sporting - Bayern - on one hand Bayern is a much more famous name, that is doing rather unwell lately, while Sporting as I've heard isn't doing too bad but... hm i don't care who wins here but my prediction would be ---> 2

my guess is that 2/4 will be correct but w/e, i only hope i'll be mistaken with 1st game and that Juve will win, FORZA JUVE

we both suck, me 2/4 you 1/4 :(

anyway bayern is ****in STRONG

KeweLi
26th February 2009, 10:55 AM
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies :)

fatman69
26th February 2009, 11:07 AM
well it figures, Real played like crap (again)... it only proves that scoring 10 goals in the gay Spanish league is not the same thing as scoring a goal vs English teams, Real was virtually helpless. and this game only proves what i've said many times before, Benayoun is the only player in Liverpool capable of doing sth in a closed game, and i'm not referring to the goal he's scored but to all the dribbles that left Real's players falling down...

Bayern - i've only watched highlights and I can say that the result is a combination of their good play and sporting's disasterous deffence. but i guess Bayern was the only team to get such a weak opponent; no offense to portugese clubs, but they really are a league below the European giants, regardless of how good they play

TBK.Goldy
26th February 2009, 11:15 AM
I'm a Real M. fan, I think they deserved to lose, that should teach them a lesson and show them they must kick some slackers from the team (Heinze, Guti, Saviola, Drenthe, Marcelo) and some from the management (Mijatović).
I had the feeling Liverpool played relaxed and smart... the goal was pure luck combined with the fact that Heinze reacted like an imbecil provoking a foul in a non-dangerous situation, and during the mear freekick the Madrid defence was scratching balls as Benayoun scored. Gj Liverpool, at Anfield I predict 2-0... Or more.

Nery
26th February 2009, 01:46 PM
What a disaster.. n/c :)
anyway, **** happens (like 7-1 Roma).

and yeah I agree, we are a league below european giants, but I think german teams are also a league below..

actually I think everyone is one league below english clubs.. semi finals will be just like last year, barca + english teams. -_-

KeweLi
26th February 2009, 03:19 PM
True.

And by the way there is no chance Real Madrid will win in Anfield with Gerrard back.

sunnis
26th February 2009, 08:06 PM
maybe sporting is, but bayern definitely isn't a league below from what they have shown

and if you think that english > other leagues you are very wrong, just look at the plain fact that MU couldn't score a goal vs Villareal 180 minutes. Team which is 4th or 5th in Primera atm, Liverpool made a draw with Atletico due penalty in 93th minute which wasn't a penalty and its another 4th, 5th club atm

If you think MU will have easy time at trafford, no they won't, and actually I think that Inter will attack with full power since minute 1, just like they did in second half in Italy

Liverpool scored a luck goal, and I predict the game in England will be as well boring, without chances, etc like the one in Spain... next time it might be RM to score luck goal.

only club I can say is 100% through is Bayern Munich.

Nery
26th February 2009, 09:05 PM
maybe sporting is, but bayern definitely isn't a league below from what they have shown

and if you think that english > other leagues you are very wrong, just look at the plain fact that MU couldn't score a goal vs Villareal 180 minutes. Team which is 4th or 5th in Primera atm, Liverpool made a draw with Atletico due penalty in 93th minute which wasn't a penalty and its another 4th, 5th club atm

If you think MU will have easy time at trafford, no they won't, and actually I think that Inter will attack with full power since minute 1, just like they did in second half in Italy

Liverpool scored a luck goal, and I predict the game in England will be as well boring, without chances, etc like the one in Spain... next time it might be RM to score luck goal.

only club I can say is 100% through is Bayern Munich.

Did u see sporting vs bayern? :)
Bayern is weak, they don't stand a chance vs the english clubs...

Manchester United will defeat Inter, they will play with VIDIC, who has been a MONSTER this season, and hopefully with rooney and tevez instead of berbatov/park... inter will not go through.

[RiP]_HaCk3R
26th February 2009, 10:44 PM
True.

And by the way there is no chance Real Madrid will win in Anfield with Gerrard back.

Don't be so sure that it liverpool is already in quarter finals.1 goal advance isn't so big deal for Real Madrid :)

Bonzy
26th February 2009, 10:53 PM
It is all unpredictable but Bayern passing , these are 16 of the best from whole Europe , I wouldn't waste my money and luck betting on these.

fatman69
27th February 2009, 12:26 AM
i'm not saying that English league>all, but English and Italian leagues have are tougher on the defence. i mean whole Italy plays bunker, and we witness year after year how Liverpool loses points from "minor" teams like Fulham/Stoke/West Ham etc, they dont lose games but just get draws which is also a loss of points if you wanna win the title. the thing about Spanish league is that their CL representatives are good clubs and are by no means below English clubs, but English have a full league of clubs playing formations like 5-5-0 :) as do Italians, and therefore they have experience in busting those bunkers. Spanish league on the other hand is more offensive, but with more offense comes weaker defence, which then leads to 7 goals per game or so, which you don't see in Ita/Eng league so often...

that's why Real PROBABLY won't pass Liverpool, i mean anything's possible, but in my opinion we're up for another snoozeball, with Liverpool clinging to that 1 goal differece like it is the matter of life and death. and i certainly hope that my national tv will broadcast Juve Chelsea instead which has a better tendency of being a better game, both opponent-wise and aggregate-wise...

and ye the final conclusion is that noone but Bayern is safe for now...

Nery
27th February 2009, 12:27 AM
Sporting to win 6-0 in Germany.
You heard it first here :D jk

Ziutek
27th February 2009, 12:47 AM
Real will win 1-2 on Anfield.

Heinze is a good defender but when he has the ball he is confused and doesnt know what to do, it isnt his first so stupid faul. Robben and Higuain played selfish, they should pass more. Substitution Guti for Marcelo was a wrong move, in my opinion Sneijder should play.

HALA MADRID!!!

ManyaqSefgiLim
27th February 2009, 10:20 AM
Galatasaray into the Last 16!

Galatasaray earned a 4 – 3 win over FC Bordeaux tonight in the UEFA Cup Round of 32 second leg.

Goals by Bellion (min 1), Arda (42 and 63), Kewell (45), Chamakh (73), Cavenaghi (75), Sabri (90).

Yellow cards: Barış Özbek, Chalmé, Diawara, Baroš, Mehmet Topal

Galatasaray will play against Hamburg on March 12 in the first leg of UEFA Cup Round of 16.

thx thx thx :tiphat: http://www.galatasaray.org/images/galeri/6/594/B_8b1d05b7b3f5e02e216c860983ecb681.jpg

WeLLcome to HeLL Hamburg !

http://www.galatasaray.org/images/galeri/6/594/B_c8c767ea77c5164c4ea2a9e336e74b12.jpg

KeweLi
27th February 2009, 10:38 AM
Galatasaray into the Last 16!

Galatasaray earned a 4 – 3 win over FC Bordeaux tonight in the UEFA Cup Round of 32 second leg.

Goals by Bellion (min 1), Arda (42 and 63), Kewell (45), Chamakh (73), Cavenaghi (75), Sabri (90).

Yellow cards: Barış Özbek, Chalmé, Diawara, Baroš, Mehmet Topal

Galatasaray will play against Hamburg on March 12 in the first leg of UEFA Cup Round of 16.

thx thx thx :tiphat: http://www.galatasaray.org/images/galeri/6/594/B_8b1d05b7b3f5e02e216c860983ecb681.jpg

WeLLcome to HeLL Hamburg !

http://www.galatasaray.org/images/galeri/6/594/B_c8c767ea77c5164c4ea2a9e336e74b12.jpg

Was a mistake to release Harry Kewell..

sunnis
27th February 2009, 03:24 PM
i'm not saying that English league>all, but English and Italian leagues have are tougher on the defence. i mean whole Italy plays bunker, and we witness year after year how Liverpool loses points from "minor" teams like Fulham/Stoke/West Ham etc, they dont lose games but just get draws which is also a loss of points if you wanna win the title. the thing about Spanish league is that their CL representatives are good clubs and are by no means below English clubs, but English have a full league of clubs playing formations like 5-5-0 :) as do Italians, and therefore they have experience in busting those bunkers. Spanish league on the other hand is more offensive, but with more offense comes weaker defence, which then leads to 7 goals per game or so, which you don't see in Ita/Eng league so often...

that's why Real PROBABLY won't pass Liverpool, i mean anything's possible, but in my opinion we're up for another snoozeball, with Liverpool clinging to that 1 goal differece like it is the matter of life and death. and i certainly hope that my national tv will broadcast Juve Chelsea instead which has a better tendency of being a better game, both opponent-wise and aggregate-wise...

and ye the final conclusion is that noone but Bayern is safe for now...

but the greatest strength of spanish football, once they bust the defence of opponents, goals will just fly by, its hard to score only 1st goal.

Real's problem is they lack genius in team, a player Zidane used to be for them some years ago, such player is greatest solution for tough defence, like Kaka used to be in 2007, Ronaldinho 2006.

fatman69
28th February 2009, 01:38 PM
but the greatest strength of spanish football, once they bust the defence of opponents, goals will just fly by, its hard to score only 1st goal.

Real's problem is they lack genius in team, a player Zidane used to be for them some years ago, such player is greatest solution for tough defence, like Kaka used to be in 2007, Ronaldinho 2006.

ye the key word there is ONCE...

i agree with that thought about Real, they need a hero that's for sure...bah they're stinkin rich, i'm sure they can manage somehow :)

Nery
28th February 2009, 06:02 PM
Liverpool and Arsenal are really shite.

fatman69
28th February 2009, 07:40 PM
ya lol 2-0 FROM MIDDLESBOROUGH!! FFS!!! can u be lamer than that?? i think Rafa should start putting his house in Liverpool for sale, it doesn't seem as if he's going to be there for long...

Ziutek
28th February 2009, 08:23 PM
they were too tired, all because wednesday:P

sunnis
1st March 2009, 02:10 AM
Liverpool looked right at home in the Bernabeu last night - possibly because they had more Spaniards than Real Madrid.

hahaha I just read this somewhere :)

Liverpool is a joke, they'll sink even further.

KeweLi
1st March 2009, 01:14 PM
Rafa made some tactical errors I must say... The biggest one was playing Skrtel at right back where Downing just kept taking advantage of him. FFS he is an excellent centre back. It gets worse... on the right side also is El Zhar who isn't even good enough to play at the Premierleague level.

Bonzy
1st March 2009, 04:38 PM
Funny Liverpool haters ^^

[DjoxY]
1st March 2009, 04:41 PM
Liverpool sux...

fatman69
2nd March 2009, 01:37 PM
i don't hate liverpool, although i am Man Utd fan.... i simply think they play well below their reputation.

Bonzy
2nd March 2009, 05:55 PM
The chart and history agree with you fatman ^^ you simply hate Liverpool , don't come with this bulls.hit O.o

sunnis
3rd March 2009, 01:24 AM
I admit I hate Liverpool.

fatman69
3rd March 2009, 03:18 PM
lol i really don't have anything personal against them, but their style of play is crap, ill give u that. to be honest i dislike Chelsea more than i dislike Liverpool, i just hate clubs that are built around money, clubs that spend gajillions of pounds/euros on players that were already stars in other clubs; i prefer clubs that reckognize talented youngsters and buy them at the age of 18 or so and then help them make a career.

as i said i don't hate liverpool but they play boring and stupid football, while Chelsea actually play good football, but i actually hate them... paradoxal, huh?

sunnis
3rd March 2009, 06:17 PM
lol i really don't have anything personal against them, but their style of play is crap, ill give u that. to be honest i dislike Chelsea more than i dislike Liverpool, i just hate clubs that are built around money, clubs that spend gajillions of pounds/euros on players that were already stars in other clubs; i prefer clubs that reckognize talented youngsters and buy them at the age of 18 or so and then help them make a career.

as i said i don't hate liverpool but they play boring and stupid football, while Chelsea actually play good football, but i actually hate them... paradoxal, huh?

How come you don't cherish Arsenal, if so?

Bonzy
4th March 2009, 12:15 AM
I don't find Liverpool's style boring , actually Their goals mostly come from really good action , Their tactics are very clever that I like to see when I watch football , and the best and the most interesting game in my life was the Champions league finals Milan v Liverpool - mostly because of Liverpool and what He showed. And about defensive style? It's not like They are different from any other English club...

[DjoxY]
4th March 2009, 01:27 PM

I didn't find Man Utd here...

fatman69
4th March 2009, 01:40 PM
How come you don't cherish Arsenal, if so?
and who says i don't like them? Arsenal is a fine club, it used to be a whole lot better though. today their offensive players are top class, but their defense is fuckin atrocious, at least IMO and that's what they lack. but you gotta admire Wenger for what players he brought to become future stars, and what money he spends compared to other clubs...

I don't find Liverpool's style boring , actually Their goals mostly come from really good action , Their tactics are very clever that I like to see when I watch football , and the best and the most interesting game in my life was the Champions league finals Milan v Liverpool - mostly because of Liverpool and what He showed. And about defensive style? It's not like They are different from any other English club...

their tactics could be summarized like this (offense) Run->Run->throw a long ball->Run some more (god forbid you dribble or smth, nobody's even heard of dribble)-> try pass to Gerard at the edge of the box/Torres inside the box so they could score...

if not, try to get a deflection and hope for a miracle, or repeat the procedure unitl some1 scores. but i gotta admit, they have strong spirit, that game wheere they came back from 3-0 in the finals was like a movie or sth...

eXtasY
4th March 2009, 02:12 PM
but i gotta admit, they have strong spirit, that game wheere they came back from 3-0 in the finals was like a movie or sth...
Thats the only reason why i simply love liverpool. Their playstule totally sux, and im kinda sick and tired of defencive football but their spirit and strenght is just unique. And whats the best, most of that comes from a great played as Gerrard. He's simply a leader both spirituraly and playing. Its one of rare teams which is able to score in every minute, and which wont give up no matter what score table is showing....
And you cant rly say they dont have results. In last 4 years they were 3 times in champions league quarters, whats not a little thing.

Nery
4th March 2009, 02:24 PM
;938044']I didn't find Man Utd here...
Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Nani, Giggs, Schooles, Beckham, Neville, Oshea, Fletcher, Welbeck, Rafael, Fabio.......the list goes on.

sunnis
4th March 2009, 04:42 PM
Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Nani, Giggs, Schooles, Beckham, Neville, Oshea, Fletcher, Welbeck, Rafael, Fabio.......the list goes on.

You got to be joking, most of these players already played in top clubs before going to MU

Rooney - Everton (and England), Ronaldo - some big PT club
they were already semi-stars when bought

you have only Beckham and Giggs since other are not worthy mentioning.

and in past 3-4 years all United bought were already known players such as Carrick - Hargreaves - Berbatov - Tevez.

I admire Wenger, but you can't really win trophys with average of 20-21 years old team

fatman69
4th March 2009, 05:21 PM
since when is Everton a big club? i mean it has a big history and tradition but u rarely see them in many EU cups especially at the time he was bought

Ronaldo/Nani/Anderson- some big PT club, they came from Sporting/Porto, they are big in Portugal but not so much in EU, no offense Nery :)..

when have u last heard Man Utd buying some players from other Big 4 Eng clubs or Big 4 Ita/Spa/Ger/Fra clubs?? ok except Hargreaves that isn't such an important player..on the other hand:

Chelsea- Ballack(Bayern), Deco (Barca), Quaresma (Inter ) etc..., not to mention the Frenchies from Lyon
Real Madrid- Van der Vaart (Hamburg), Huntelaar (Ajax), Sneider(Ajax), Robben (Chelsea) ...
Inter/Milan- collected many of their current first team players when Juve fell apart...
even Barca buys Arsenal's "finished products"- Henry, Hleb

some of these are the classic "rich bastard" clubs, i mean all clubs spend a lot of money but these spend it recklessly simply because they can, Real/Inter/Chelsea to be precise...

you don't see Manchester nor Arsenal doing that, not even Liverpool; they got their own young players, they do occasionally buy a striker from a "smaller" EU 1st leager, e.g. Porto, Atletic M., PSV etc. but grand transfers are really rare... and still they acheive more than those that spend cca 50 mil € per transfer season...

sunnis
5th March 2009, 01:13 AM
1) Everton IS a big club.

2) Porto is equal or bigger than Lyon, Lyon never accomplished anything except FR, while Porto won CL not long time ago, and ofc PT leagues.

3) Chelsea has players of their own youth - John Terry, or brought while young and unknown/semi-known Lampard/ J.Cole even Drogba, Ivanovic, etc...

its true they bring stars, but they always had most foreign players in team, even before they had Zola, Vialli, Di Mateo, Gudjohnsenn, Flo, Petit, Desally, Lebeouf etc.. who were brought from big clubs as stars/semi stars so you can't blame Abramovich's Chelsea for it. Chelsea used to spend a lot of money, but not anymore.

4) Milan had most of their players before Juve's fail, but I dislike the way they are spending their money now, although if Kaka' and Ronaldinho get in god mode, Milan might be unstoppable force + they have very promising Pato.
Inter is different story, they brought their main players at that era Ibrahimovic is one of them.

5) Liverpool do spend money useless (aka Robbie Keane, Craig Bellamy etc)

6) Barcelona had best transfers in past years, in 2006 no one could stand to them, and even now they have one young but very powerful team.

fatman69
5th March 2009, 01:21 PM
depends how u look at it; by that logic u can classify 3 hams of London(West-, Ful, and Totten),as big, and ofc A.Villa and Newcastle, they all have a grand tradition and relative sucessful history but IMO that doesn't make them big, at least not today. today's English giants are well-known, no need to name the big 4 :)

2) Porto is equal or bigger than Lyon, Lyon never accomplished anything except FR, while Porto won CL not long time ago, and ofc PT leagues.
oh yeah quite a compliment to Porto, comparing it to Lyon, that shit-club. it's not a question is a club big or not, sure in a certain sphere porto is a big club, but you can't call it the EU giant...

4) Milan had most of their players before Juve's fail, but I dislike the way they are spending their money now, although if Kaka' and Ronaldinho get in god mode, Milan might be unstoppable force + they have very promising Pato.
Inter is different story, they brought their main players at that era Ibrahimovic is one of them.
ye it was more pointed at Inter than Milan. i think Milan should spend massive ammount of cash to rejuvinate their first team as could Inter, they have many +30 players

5) Liverpool do spend money useless (aka Robbie Keane, Craig Bellamy etc)
i didn't follow the English football so much at the time when Bellamy was bought, but i don't think R. Keane was a waste of money, he was supposed to decrease their dependance of Torres, but Benitez once again proved he's a dumbass by dismissing him so early on... Berbatov didn't play as good as in Tottenham in the 1st half of the season, but he's finally finding himself in United. i think Keane wasn't a bad investment but a bad usage of a good investment...

6) Barcelona had best transfers in past years, in 2006 no one could stand to them, and even now they have one young but very powerful team.
if so why is their title slipping again this year?? why have they practically lost a 12 (or more i'm not so sure) point lead in a matter of month?? they are very powerful in offensive, but IMO their defense is crap, their goalie is crap, and they aren't adaptive. United and Chelsea are IMO the most adaptive clubs in EU, they can play either way; offensive, defensive, possesion football etc... we saw how great their offense was in the last year's CL semi's when they didn't score, or better yet, they practically had 3 shots on target in 2 games.

[DjoxY]
5th March 2009, 08:27 PM
If Ronaldo would transfer to Real,United would be in deep sh-i-t...

Tito
6th March 2009, 12:13 AM
I really doubt that. Ferguson wont sell him unless he's got a really great substitue for him. That would probably be Ribery, a player whos playing better then Ronaldo this season. ( that's my opinion only, of course )

sunnis
6th March 2009, 12:54 AM
@fatman

they bought Keane for 20M and sold it back for 8M. So practically they gave Totna 12M, and if that isn't a waste of money I don't know what is :D

I don't know if you watched last Barca games, but I'll dare to say they are playing for betting offices.
Just last game they were leading 2-3 until very end (85th min or so) and then a stupid penalty 3-3, and then in 92nd minute whole defence moved to let Aguero score 4-3 for Atletico.

I am 200% sure they won't lose to Real in incoming game.

(btw I am not barca's fan, I admire Valencia/Villareal)

Tito
6th March 2009, 10:21 AM
They sold Keane 14-16m, not sure, but wasn't 8, for sure. No player, can lose 12m of his price in few months.

fatman69
6th March 2009, 02:00 PM
no u misunderstood me, i think the whole deal WAS a waste of money ofc, but bringing him wasn't a stupid move. but it really was retarded not giving him the chance and releasing him less than 6 months afterwards...

and ye you've made it clear so for that u don't like Barca, and that games just proves my point how their defense is bollox...i don't think they're fixing games, they always have troubles with conceeding goals.

KeweLi
6th March 2009, 02:19 PM
3) Chelsea has players of their own youth - John Terry, or brought while young and unknown/semi-known Lampard/ J.Cole even Drogba, Ivanovic, etc...

Drogba played awesomely for Marseille.
Joe Cole was already well known.
We haven't seen Ivanovich even play much.

So therefore Chelsea have 90% of their team just purchased through money. If you look at how they sold Bridge (good player) and bought Ashley Cole, you would understand how they want to use $$$ to obtain the best.

[DjoxY]
6th March 2009, 02:58 PM
I really doubt that. Ferguson wont sell him unless he's got a really great substitue for him. That would probably be Ribery, a player whos playing better then Ronaldo this season. ( that's my opinion only, of course )

I must agree this...Ribery is a player who gives always 110% of his abilities,and he is really on fire now,so i am not so sure how long he will stay in Bayern...maybe he will go to United as you said,or some other giant club...

DaXy
9th March 2009, 07:59 PM
Bayern Munich - Sporting Lisbon 2-3 (goals)
Juventus - Chelsea X
Liverpool - Real Madrid first half X
Panathinaikos - Villarreal 1

if u want easy money , here you go ;p

sunnis
9th March 2009, 10:38 PM
Juventus - Chelsea X

Villareal 2-2 FTW

on rest agree.

btw nice avatar

fatman69
10th March 2009, 12:32 PM
my prediction for 2nite

Bayern-Sporting 2-1- myb smth similar, i think Bayern will rest some critical players but they still have the force to win this one

Juve-Chelsea 2-1 - i would really like too see Juve go further, but for that they have to make sure Chelsea doesn't score which is really really REALLY tough, or should score 3 goals, which is again rather difficult, although not impossible. the fact is that Chelsea often scores at least a goal, and rarely gets 3 in their own net so i'm afraid it's gg for Juve. but i hope for a miracle that they pass through

Liverpool - Real- i don't know what to say about the score, i expect a boring game , even more boring than the first one, with myb 1 goal from Liverpool. but then again who knows..

Pana- Villa- i think Panathinaikos could pass this one, 2-1 my prediction

too bad i won'te be able to gloat in time if Juve wins; as for tomorrow my predictions are:

Manchester-Inter 1/2-0 - OT is Manchester's fort and rare opponents come out of it as winners( ok sunnis here u can praise ur Villareal :) ), especially at this stage of CL

Roma - Arse- believe it or not i think Arse could pass this one, Roma is/has always been suxzor team, didn't change much from last year

Barcelona-Lyon -prolly Barca goes further 2/3-0/1, i hope they don't they're ****in irritating

Porto-Atletico- don't know don't care

Phobus
10th March 2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv5HCs6u3pQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_JazU0zLE

Very special thanks to Rafa Benitez.

KeweLi
10th March 2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv5HCs6u3pQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_JazU0zLE

Very special thanks to Rafa Benitez.

Yep, great goal... song is a bit wierd though. He has some great ones back at Liverpool.

[DjoxY]
10th March 2009, 06:41 PM
Juventus - Chelsea X

Bayern - Sporting 0-2 (i expect totaly boring match)
Juve - Chelsea X-X (Chelsea will go totaly def)
Liverpool - Real 2 (at least i hope)
Panathinaikos - Villarreal 2 (they were a lot better in first match)

Nery
10th March 2009, 11:14 PM
I was watching 3 games at the same time :D

Bayern - Unless they get Villarreal or something like that, they'll go out next round. Quote me.
Sporting - what a ****ing disgrace. They looked like a bunch of amateurs.

Liverpool - played good, but really, RM was total shite.
Real Madrid - Their current team has nothing like the power of Zizou, Figo, Raul and Ronaldo... not hard to see why they are desperate for C. Ronaldo.

Juventus - Chelsea - GG...

Panathinaikos - Vilarreal - didnt see the game..

Tito
10th March 2009, 11:46 PM
So, if you wanna win a bet, don't listen to Djoxy!

sunnis
11th March 2009, 03:13 AM
so its Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern and Villareal at top 8

Liverpool - Real
Real just proven my words here, their defence is crap as well, and in my opinion (although it doesn't affect storyline) penalty was misgiven..
If it wasn't for Casillas, it would be 8-0 for Liverpool.

Juve - Chelsea
I knew Chelsea can't fail it, and I am glad Essien played nice (and scored xD).
I can't tell if the free kick shot was goal or not, but Chelsea definitely deserved to go through.

Bayern - Sporting
Bayern scored 7 without 2 of their greatest players (Ribery and Toni), Sporting is a disgrace... 12 goals in 2 matches...

Panathanaikos - Villareal
As I predicted Villareal played much better, and should've won with more difference (one clear goal was taken from them as well)
They can do a ****ing miracle :D

tomorrow:

MU - Inter, I will watch it, and surely it will be interesting
I dislike both teams, I will cheer for Murinho since he was MU killer past years.. so I hope Inter goes through.

Barca - Lion, I will bet 1 (as single ticket) tomorrow, because I am sure Barca won't play on 0-0

Roma - Arsenal, I think Roma, and I think it will be hell of atmosphere on Olimpico

Porto - A.Madrid anything possible, teams same strength... I think it will be interesting game, and a lot of goals in it.

can't wait for games

@Nery

even after MU failed to win (failed to SCORE) 4 times (2 at OT), they just won on pitch where Inter and Werder failed to score points, and you still dare to underestimate mighty Villareal????

[DjoxY]
11th March 2009, 12:11 PM
So, if you wanna win a bet, don't listen to Djoxy!

Why that?
I predicted juve x-x and villareal 2,i must admit that my bayern prediction was total failure,but i knew that liverpool will win,just i am real madrid fan,that's all... :)
Edit] also i was better than rest... :D

Tito
11th March 2009, 12:40 PM
Yeah, if we played 4 of 2 system, we would have won like 0.001 e!

:D

KeweLi
11th March 2009, 04:26 PM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA KID YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING REAL MADRID??????????????????????????????

even though I am not their fan, they will have full squad in february, I think this game will be very hard for bought, and Real will be the team putting it all on the line, since Primera is far away from them this season.

Owned. Big time.

[DjoxY]
11th March 2009, 05:22 PM
Yeah, if we played 4 of 2 system, we would have won like 0.001 e!

:D

I believe that you meant 2 of 4 not,cuz i am not able to get 4 games from 2 :)

sunnis
12th March 2009, 01:24 AM
Owned. Big time.

Actually me overestimating Real Madrid, doesn't make your ****ty Liverpool better, it just make RM sux more, and since I hate both clubs I don't ****ing care.

about the games tonight

MU - Inter
nice game, both teams, too bad I couldn't put any emotion while watching, Inter should've scored at least one, the match would get a tension, anyway gg

Roma - Arsenal
I predicted well that Roma will win the match in regular time, and penalties... a lottery... although Vucinic shot like a ****ing idiot.

Barcelona - Lyon
As I said, I did put money on Barca and I got myself a fortune..

Porto - Atletico
I said same strength, was 0-0, I expected at least some goals to fall, anyway didn't seen it not intend to.

TBK.Goldy
12th March 2009, 07:35 AM
inter n00b... they've played without any inspiration and will to win
roma... arsenal, both naps
lyon nap.
porto, atletico, both naps.
sporting is the village idiot.
real madrid is rofl, lmao is yu lol, sory i is no gudd habla ingless.
juve had big heart, like them, but chelsea outsmarted them lategame.

fatman69
13th March 2009, 06:58 PM
lyon is crap, we all know that, but Barca conceeded 2 goals from those naps, which kinda proves my point that they are suxzor at defense...

ManUtd-Inter- quite obvious, i agree Inter should have got 1 goal but really better team went further (not bcuz i'm a united fan). and u can't say inter didn't play well, they had good chances, they even hit the post 2 times, but they were torn with injuries, and what is even more crucial, they got no playmaker. if u take a closer look most of their chances came from counter attacks, but when manchester had the time to close down everything, they were helpless... which can't be said other way around; 2nd goal just showes what offensive power United has; a forward crossing to a midfielder to score...

it kinda proves my other point, along with other matches, that all Italian teams need some serious rejuvenation, that is, they have to get more younger players and fire the old farts playing there hogging the spots in first team. all except Roma, that team has to be burnt to the ground and re-built over again, they got 0 game IMO

Juve-Chelsea - as a Juve fan i'm dissapointed, but Chelsea is a better team, they played better, i see nothing wrong with them passing through. imo, that was a goal from free kick, but doesn't matter they got 1 back soon afterwards, so it kinda balanced it. i can say that Salihamidzic should fuckin retire and go back to Bosnia to smuggle cigarettes or whatever he was doing before becoming a footballer, i mean what kind of fuckin winger can't cross a decent ball in the penalty area???? that giovinco kid was nice too btw

Liver- Real --there is no point in stating the obvious, but Real are rich bastards they ll spend some serious money to get their team back...

i'm more concerned (read anxious/can't wait) tomorrow's match- Man United-Liverpool-- the title race for scouse cunts ends tomorrow :D :D :D :D:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

TBK.Goldy
13th March 2009, 07:21 PM
yeah, giovinco kid was great... if he continues playing like that he wont stay in juve for long, barca ,real, manchester will soon interfere... he should decide whats best for him...

Tito
13th March 2009, 07:23 PM
Real Madrid just sux.. they play 1v1 defence, what really can't pass against better teams. Also, I really don't understand why all trainers that changed this year, keep Van der Vart as substitute.. They have a reat winger in roben, and a great goal player in raul, but that higuain is just a potato. I can't find him good enough in any of the parts of the game, so he will be able to play into the first team..

Also, why the heck they keep forcing Gago? He's so useless.. He's not good enough to play defencive midfielder, he's doesn't have the ability to keep the composure, just n/c.. When Van Nistelroy and big bad Diarra returns, they will be competative again, but not now. Ramos must find a way to play with Van der Vart and Guti and mby Sneijder and Roben in the same team, mby changed the formation into 4-5-1, because they sux.

From what I saw, the biggest concurents for the throne this year are Manchester, Chelsea, Barcelona and mby Liverpool. I doubt Byern would so something here, since they raped sporting big time, but there didn't really shew what they got. Arsenal sux, if Adebayor, fabregas come back and someone else doesn't injure in meantime, they can be a threat, but with these players, no way. Others will prolly drop out into the next stage : )

Cen
13th March 2009, 08:00 PM
gg liverpool, real suck my ...

manchester lucky, but they deserved, played better

gg barca, expected

arsenal shame, bad played, vidič mega retard, roma could win this