PDA

View Full Version : Football !

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Tito
20th February 2008, 12:57 PM
Materazzi needs glasses : ) or Torres is just too imba :p

sunnis
20th February 2008, 01:02 PM
after 1st round, I can say only Chelsea is safe out of these 4 matches.

Inter can easily get tight score in Italy
Schalke - Porto is still open, Schalke lead by one, but they will get in hell in portugal.
Roma- Real, same as above, everything is possible
Chelsea-Olympiacos will be a routine game for the blues at home.

Sacred_Zd
20th February 2008, 01:02 PM
FORZA ROMA !!!

Today, AC Milan is going down...I hope so ^^

..a game; youth and performance vs oldness and experience :):)

Nobber708
20th February 2008, 01:33 PM
What team do u bet will win ??

And what team do u want to win ?

Tito
20th February 2008, 02:01 PM
Inter can easily get tight score in Italy
I don't think so, Liverpool go ahead.

Schalke - Porto is still open, Schalke lead by one, but they will get in hell in portugal.
You are right about this.

Roma- Real, same as above, everything is possible
Roma will play catanagio, as soon as they got a goal in their net, Real goes to the next round.

Chelsea-Olympiacos will be a routine game for the blues at home.
In fact, Olympiacos plays way better as a guest as he plays at home with the simple reason their counter attacks are really, really good.. If Chelsea are without Terry or some other defender it will be bad for them.

fatman69
20th February 2008, 02:15 PM
well tonight's match Milan-Arsenal is really interesting for me. no matter how it ends, a team that seriously annoys me will get knocked the f*** out of champs league. actually i prefer if Arsenal won, Milan definetly annoys me more :D. i'm predict similar game as Liverpool-Inter .... :hang::hang:

oh and i hope too see good football from Man Utd. vs Lyon. that should be one interesting game.

LSD_efect
20th February 2008, 02:43 PM
@ tito roma doesn't play catanagio they are not a team like milan or juve in fact they are my fav italian team cos they play offensive football
fingers croosed for tonight but milan are the worst team to play against in th CL they have so much expirience

Tito
20th February 2008, 03:17 PM
lol, lsdefect.. you watched the match after Roma scored a goal? They were with 10 players + goalkeeper behind the ball : )

LSD_efect
20th February 2008, 03:47 PM
i watched liverpool and only saw the highlights of roma-real game but roma isn't a team that defends like that. but this is CL so is posible

fatman69
20th February 2008, 04:39 PM
well their game was similar to Inter's after Materazzi got second yellow...

Tito
20th February 2008, 06:30 PM
And yes, Roma doesn't play catanagio in the calcio, but... 95% of the teams there are weaker then her, is there a reason for it?

LSD_efect
20th February 2008, 10:40 PM
adebayoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr
what a missssssssssssssss
nearly broke the remote

fatman69
20th February 2008, 11:29 PM
damn another game, another waste of time. if i flunk my exam tomorrow heads will roll...

goddamn italian gipsies can't play normal football ffs. and arsenal doesn't know how to pass the ball to any1 but adebayor... at least manchester got a decent score.

ProfileScorp
21st February 2008, 01:08 AM
milan ate a lot of kaka before the game... so damn lame play
nice goal by henry :D

TeamGeist
21st February 2008, 01:13 AM
Well, I expected 0:0 score, btw i really didn't know for who to cheer, I have best respect for AC Milan, but Arsenal is gr8 too :D

KeweLi
21st February 2008, 03:37 AM
See we are the best, and you all insist it's luck.
Noob United almost lost against Lyon, bahahah.

fatman69
21st February 2008, 07:53 AM
Manchester got a point and a goal in away game which is still nice...

and you are the best when playing against a team that has a player less for more than an hour :D... on home stadium...

Tito
21st February 2008, 12:12 PM
Who bets Manchester will not go to the quater final?

pec
21st February 2008, 12:18 PM
Huuh i started watching football again -.-
Well Real haves away goal which is advantage
Sevilla also has but 2 goals so Sevilla needs 1-0 2-1 to pass
etc

Nobber708
21st February 2008, 12:21 PM
They must win whit atleast 1 goal ?? it thats what u mean ?? =)

pec
21st February 2008, 12:46 PM
They must win whit atleast 1 goal ?? it thats what u mean ?? =)
yes thats what i mean well i didnt watched football 2-3 months but i still win in betting

fatman69
21st February 2008, 02:54 PM
you wish...

if arsenal doesn't learn to pass the ball to some1 else but adebayor they could be getting out. and Milan's players are masters of squezing out some ****ty goal just to make it through.Manchester got one away goal so 0-0 is good for them.

i think only barcelona is 70% through, while all other teams haven't made a breakthrough. not even liverpool, they did score 2 goals, but i think they will have to work hard to pass Inter.

on the other hand, Fenerbahce did a good job but they conceeded too many sucker goals although they played better IMO. it's good to see some clubs out of League 5 (UK, GER, FRA, ITA and ES) making some progress in champs league.

sunnis
21st February 2008, 03:46 PM
Milan in 70% through, though it would've be different had adebayor scored.

Barcelona is through 99,99%

Fener- Sevilla is still open, and I would give more chance to sevilla imho.

Lyon- MU, well I guess MU will go through, though I would say 80/20. Lyon has a hidden potential, though I don't really believe they win or score 2 on trafford

@tito, I agree olympiacos plays better away, but at stamford, Chelsea is invulnerable, and play 200% better.

about roma, I agree but it is possible for them to hold a goalless draw.

Tito
21st February 2008, 03:50 PM
In fact, Manchester played 1:1, so Lyon has nothing to defend. I hope for interesting game and chances for Benzema, we will see who's the best player ATM.

sunnis
21st February 2008, 03:56 PM
In fact, Manchester played 1:1, so Lyon has nothing to defend. I hope for interesting game and chances for Benzema, we will see who's the best player ATM.

Kaka is best player, no doubt there.

Nery
21st February 2008, 04:02 PM
how much money do you have?

who wants to bet that arsenal will not go to the quarter finals?

my previsions:D:

Schalke - Porto
Roma - Real Madrid
Olympiacos - Chelsea
Liverpool - Inter :):):)
Celtic - Barcelona
Lyon - Man. United
Fenerbahce - Sevilla
Arsenal - Milan

fatman69
21st February 2008, 04:05 PM
well Lyon-Manchester was kinda ineresting, judging by the highlights. my tv station aired that snoozball Arsenal -Milan... good thing i didn't flunk my exam over that game, i swear i would have stopped watching any champs league games if that happned :D

[DjoxY]
21st February 2008, 04:15 PM
I just don't agree with you Nery for Inter,they sux,no chances in first game,and Liverpool plays well away,so i think that Inter can't make it...

Bonzy
21st February 2008, 04:19 PM
L'pool goes trough , nery is known Reds hater :p

Becko0
21st February 2008, 04:24 PM
I still can't realize how Adebayor missed from 3 meters in the 90th min ...

Bonzy
21st February 2008, 04:25 PM
I still can't realize how Adebayor missed from 3 meters in the 90th min ...

stupid niigga XD

[DjoxY]
21st February 2008, 05:25 PM
Simple explanation-he is nigga...

Tito
21st February 2008, 05:48 PM
how much money do you have?
Well, about 30 000e cash and about 50 000 in a bank.

Kaka is best player, no doubt there.
Ask nery, he will tell you C.Ronaldo is the best player and the best attacker in the world : )

And yes, I was talking about young attackers ;)

LifeDrainer[RO]
21st February 2008, 06:04 PM
truth is i would prefer C.Ronaldo if i would be a coach or club manager...really good player

LSD_efect
21st February 2008, 06:38 PM
maldini rocks even at 39. what a legend and rolemodel for loyal footbalers

NightCaller3
23rd February 2008, 01:11 AM
maldini rocks even at 39. what a legend and rolemodel for loyal footbalers

I agree. I think Maldini is indestructible. I would bet on Milan to win CL. They play as hard as they need to win the match (or go to the next round). Just to say that I don't like Milan's tactic, but they really look like well oiled football machine, if u know what I mean.

Becko0
23rd February 2008, 02:50 PM
Im watching Arsenal vs Birmingham live in the 2;30 min
of the game Taylor from Birmingham made a horrible tackle vs
Eduardo omg; direct red card and Eduardo was driven directly to
the hospital just WOW damn idiot ..

Nery
23rd February 2008, 03:02 PM
yy and they're losing vs 10 men :D

Ferragamo
23rd February 2008, 03:13 PM
any italianos here ?

and ye maldini is a legend, but choese wrong club!

Becko0
23rd February 2008, 03:28 PM
yy and they're losing vs 10 men :D

Actually Arsenal scored 2 goals for 5 mins.
They are from Wolcott :)

EDIT: Nice Clichy made a penalty in the last seconds of the match :S

Total score Arsenal vs. Birmingham; 2-2

Nery
23rd February 2008, 04:01 PM
2-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Tito
23rd February 2008, 06:31 PM
M. Taylor should go to jail for that kind of start. Eduardo's leg is broken on several places and he will be out of play for a very, very long time.

Nery
23rd February 2008, 07:09 PM
M. Taylor should go to jail for that kind of start. Eduardo's leg is broken on several places and he will be out of play for a very, very long time.
yup, he won't even be able to play @ euro08 for croatia...

btw newcastle 0-2 man utd so far
ronaldo - 1 assit (top class) 1 goal
:)

Rasta
23rd February 2008, 07:09 PM
f*** Eduardo is out..
:(:(:(

fatman69
23rd February 2008, 07:39 PM
goddamn retarded taylor. wtf is wrong with that ****er?? wenger said it right, that dude shouldn't play football anymore, he's got frickin hockey for that kind of idiotism...

the pic i saw is really disguisting, only thing that comes close to this was when some1 (can't remember who) kicked John Terry in the face, knocking him out...damn, croatia lost the best forward for EURO

Rasta
23rd February 2008, 08:05 PM
goddamn retarded taylor. wtf is wrong with that ****er?? wenger said it right, that dude shouldn't play football anymore, he's got frickin hockey for that kind of idiotism...

the pic i saw is really disguisting, only thing that comes close to this was when some1 (can't remember who) kicked John Terry in the face, knocking him out...damn, croatia lost the best forward for EURO

AGREE!!!!

Becko0
23rd February 2008, 08:23 PM
Newcastle - Manchester United ; 1-5 :o

Rasta
23rd February 2008, 08:26 PM
Newcastle - Manchester United ; 1-5
hehehe OWNED
gj for Manchester

Nery
23rd February 2008, 08:27 PM
yup, pure ownage.

btw, Ronaldo's finishing is better than any other players in the premiership, in my opinion.

...and yeah, he's not a striker.

ps: This season, Man Utd 11 - 1 Newcastle (both games:D)
unbelievable

LSD_efect
23rd February 2008, 08:28 PM

that was diaby in the carling cup final.
and the injury is a horror show.on TV they didn't wanna repeted cos of the nasty looks.they should ban him for the rest of the season.i wonder if eduardo will ever be the same player after this.
all hopes on RVP now-will he ever get fit?

Tito
23rd February 2008, 10:08 PM
He might be fit for the match against Milan.

all hopes on RVP now-will he ever get fit?
But I doubt he will start of the first minute, because of lack of matches played.

ProfileScorp
24th February 2008, 01:05 AM
eduardo wont play for years (or forever) with that injury... hope for the worst penalty for that scumbag

Tito
24th February 2008, 02:10 AM
Naah, if everything is alright, with the best doctors he can be back in 4 months, but it depends..

LSD_efect
24th February 2008, 06:28 PM
wow 4 mothts. when diaby broke his leg he was out for 9 months i expect eduardo to be out for atleast a year maybe more.
and about RVP he wont play agains MIlan, Wenger said that

sunnis
24th February 2008, 10:06 PM

I knew England is going to make vengeance somehow.

Rasta
24th February 2008, 10:55 PM
don't insult..
that dude how hit Eduardo should go to jail..
bastard :(

Kominterna
25th February 2008, 12:31 PM
Well, unlucky thing may lead to lucky things. Now, Arsenal must buy new striker xD

Valencia sux, soon or a later, good players like Villa, Silva, Angulo, Albelda, Baraja, Vincente, Joaquin will leave. Maybe not all, but at least half of them.
But the question is, where will they go, to which club ??

...and if Someone will buy Benzema...

OMG I cant wait new transfer season !!

Rasta
25th February 2008, 12:45 PM
"killing spree" for Eto :D

fatman69
25th February 2008, 03:33 PM
Well, unlucky thing may lead to lucky things. Now, Arsenal must buy new striker xD

Valencia sux, soon or a later, good players like Villa, Silva, Angulo, Albelda, Baraja, Vincente, Joaquin will leave. Maybe not all, but at least half of them.
But the question is, where will they go, to which club ??

...and if Someone will buy Benzema...

OMG I cant wait new transfer season !!

actually the word is out that Manchester Utd is trying to get Benzema (before he scored agaisnt them), he would make them even more great

Tito
25th February 2008, 07:05 PM
Might be, but don't forget Arsenal has a big amount of money to waste for transfers.. We all know wenger loves taking young players and Benzema is 20 years old. Who shall he chose, Manchester and fight with Rooney and Tevez for the place or Arsenal when he can play and become best attacker in the world? Dunno.

LSD_efect
26th February 2008, 12:57 AM
well he would have to fight with RVP and Ade here so it's not like there is no competicion

TeamGeist
26th February 2008, 01:03 AM
Well about Eduardo Da Silva Dudu's case (Im ****ing Mad Croat!!) In my oppiniot i will put that executioner into jail while Da Silva is recovering,(They just think to put him out of the Football).That start was so brutal so coincidences aren't weard...Now Croatia really lost gr8 4wrd for EURO! But never mind we have very good strikers still.If Dudu forgived that Butcher Tailor I think we all can coz Dudu can be an example to all of us T_T Im so sad about him... (CROATIA GREAT FAN!)

Tito
26th February 2008, 11:06 AM
I believe Taylor will got penalty like.. 3-4 matches.

Becko0
27th February 2008, 06:22 PM
I heard that Eduardo will be off for 9 months..

Rasta
27th February 2008, 06:26 PM
yes i heard that too..
but i read at first on net that he is gonna lose his foot i was shocked..
but that isn't true :D

-Sn0w-
28th February 2008, 12:13 PM
Eduardo got released from hospital like yesterday or today I think.

Tito
28th February 2008, 12:38 PM
yes i heard that too..
but i read at first on net that he is gonna lose his foot i was shocked..
but that isn't true
He would have lost his foot if arsenal's doctors didn't set it up in the next 30 min it was broken, check some pics and you will see why.

I heard that Eduardo will be off for 9 months..
Croatian mediums said so, BUT how they know that Eduardo will need 4 months to get back in shape ? How they know Eduardo will need 2 months to complete the phisical therapy ?

Kominterna
28th February 2008, 12:49 PM
Croatian mediums said so, BUT how they know that Eduardo will need 4 months to get back in shape ? How they know Eduardo will need 2 months to complete the phisical therapy ?

Arsenal med crew said that. I saw an interview with one of the guys in charge xD

Tito
28th February 2008, 12:53 PM
Croatian mediums shew that, it was not a guy it was a woman : )

LSD_efect
28th February 2008, 02:14 PM
100 days till the EU cup.
encounting...

Nery
1st March 2008, 08:14 PM
Arsenal... had imba luck :p
1-1 [scored @ 93]

fulham 0-3 man utd
easy game (ronaldo, rooney, vidic were @subs)

Becko0
2nd March 2008, 06:50 AM
Birmingham - Tottenham: 4-1 :laugh:

Once again Tottenham proved that they play good vs good
teams and they suck vs noobs ^^

_Spartan_
2nd March 2008, 10:13 AM
Huelva - Real Madrid 2 : 3
Atl. Madrid - Barcelona 4 : 2
seems barca is fading from its form..
Real Madrid is now 5 points ahead of barca.. Next: Roma Clash in Santiago Bernabeu..
"Piece of cake"

Rasta
2nd March 2008, 12:01 PM
Huelva - Real Madrid 2 : 3
Atl. Madrid - Barcelona 4 : 2
seems barca is fading from its form..
Real Madrid is now 5 points ahead of barca.. Next: Roma Clash in Santiago Bernabeu..
"Piece of cake"

fu** barca lost :(
they have so good team..and still nothing

KeweLi
2nd March 2008, 04:24 PM
Man, Eduardo is done for. He will never be able to lean and slide swiftly like before.

Hehe just finished watching Liverpool 3-1 Bolton. I will try shoot at the keeper's head too next time. :D

Artificial
2nd March 2008, 04:25 PM
I lol'd @ the goalkeeper on the first goal

[DjoxY]
2nd March 2008, 06:50 PM
Jaskelainen (dunno to spell his name) is good goalkeeper,just **** happens,and anyway liverpool was better,so i think that they would win without that stupid goal...

Trubka
4th March 2008, 09:59 PM
No FootBall .... Play DOTA :D

ProfileScorp
4th March 2008, 10:37 PM
ZWAHAHAHAHA ARSENAL - MILAN 2-0
DIE NOOOBS :laugh:

Rasta
4th March 2008, 10:38 PM
Barcelona - Celtic 1:0
Manchester - Lyon 1:0
Milan - Arsenal 0:2
Sevilla - Fenerbahce 3:2

Xfire
4th March 2008, 10:39 PM
Great played for Arsenal. Total imbalance.

All respect and love for them.

Rasta
4th March 2008, 10:41 PM
good game deserved win for Arsenal..
but we have overtime in sevilla :p

GoD-ThundeR
4th March 2008, 11:08 PM
GO ARSENAL!:beer:

FTW :wav::peace::peace:

Rasta
4th March 2008, 11:28 PM
Fenerbahce won gj gj gj :D :D

fatman69
5th March 2008, 12:24 AM
i can't believe that Arsenal won. i mean i'm not fan of either of those teams but i certainly dislike Milan more. nevertheless i expected a closed game in which Milan would score some shi.t as.s goal and advance to the quarters. good job for Arsenal and a great show they put up two. although, i was very disappointed with the referee. that card for Hleb was unnecesary and free kick would have been the right call. and it seemed throughout the whole game that ref would give cards for any objection rather than for rough fouls, which was very arrogant. i remember ref Plautz, can't remember where from, but i know his name has a bad conotation.

man this game was so like 2 weeks ago Liverpool-Inter, goals 'till 85' then 2 good goals. i couldn't even believe that Fabregas scored that, amazing strike and since the sound was off in caffe i thought he'd missed (like they did so many times before in this game). gj for him and gj for walcott for not falling down for second goal. what an animal...

as far as other matches go; Manchester passed, very expected; Barca went through, also expected, too bad Messi got injured, love that guy, dude went out in tears :(;and gj for Fener for passing through, that goalie redeemed himself after getting those 2 cheap shots. all in all, good night in Champs League

LSD_efect
5th March 2008, 02:45 AM
what a game. can't remember milan beeing so so outplayed in their own backyard. fabregas...what a performance and everybofy in the team.
i just don't like diaby that much it seems like he never passes the ball, or it tooks him 10 sec to pass the ball but what a game

Becko0
5th March 2008, 10:36 AM
Arsenal Fighting Wooo !

Kominterna
5th March 2008, 10:50 AM
Great played for Arsenal. Total imbalance.

All respect and love for them.

Yea, Imba, But when I am watching them playing, I still fell very uber sorry coz Henry left. I still can't get over it. I miss our father very much.

Xfire
5th March 2008, 12:30 PM
Yea, Imba, But when I am watching them playing, I still fell very uber sorry coz Henry left. I still can't get over it. I miss our father very much.

Whoever left that team, it's a traitor and I don't feel sorry about him.

Cen
5th March 2008, 03:39 PM
FABREGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Imba goal, milan pwned. buhaha

KeweLi
5th March 2008, 03:50 PM
I hope ONLY English teams reach the semi-final. :)

fatman69
5th March 2008, 05:26 PM
y that would be one hel of semi's... although i'm not a big fan of either Chelsea or Arsenal

Nery
5th March 2008, 07:27 PM
-gg arse:)

-as for man utd, I sincerely hope they match liverpool on the next round!
btw, ronaldo scored his 30th goal yesterday, pretty amazing for a winger, but his performance kinda sucked... (smart finish though).

-go porto:D

Rasta
5th March 2008, 10:44 PM
BUAHAHHAHAHHA
ROMA won hehehhe
real is out suckers :p

BOo0nzY
6th March 2008, 12:57 AM
I dislike both Real and Roma so much , go go get pwnd in next round Roma! Same goes for Chelsea , I wished Olympiacos got through , but Blues were just better -.-

eXtasY
6th March 2008, 01:07 AM
I cant belive how referees were blind (bribed) . Such an obvious offside like 1 m or more , and no one sees it... Ye ye...even my grandma would notice it.
Anyway im happy for Roma , they really outplayed real .

KeweLi
6th March 2008, 03:12 AM
-gg arse:)

-as for man utd, I sincerely hope they match liverpool on the next round!
btw, ronaldo scored his 30th goal yesterday, pretty amazing for a winger, but his performance kinda sucked... (smart finish though).

-go porto:D

So that they get knocked out asap?

LSD_efect
6th March 2008, 03:14 AM
yea that offside was so visible but real...what can you say
anyway i like roma a lot and i was happy for them

2fuckingbitch
6th March 2008, 10:27 AM
Real owned...
GOOD I HATE them fu*** nabs...
btw GOGO inter :D
But Gerard pwned Inter:ohmy:

Btw next year u will see Partizan in Final of Champions League !!!
And PArtizan will own them ALL !!
Remember this ^^

Rasta
6th March 2008, 10:33 AM
Btw next year u will see Partizan in Final of Champions League !!!
And PArtizan will own them ALL !!
Remember this ^^

=))
this was good put this in humor selection :p (kidding)

fatman69
6th March 2008, 02:56 PM
hmm i had no favorites in game Real-Roma but i guess better man(team) won. and yea that was a definite offside, at least 1 meter behind but, it certainly made things more interesting...

Cen
6th March 2008, 03:30 PM
ROMA
ROMA
ROMA
ROMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imba game, real couldn't do **** in last 15 minutes.

Not that I like roma, but I don't like real! :D

Tito
6th March 2008, 06:30 PM
Even if they scored another goal and get to extra time, they would have lost anyway.. 90% of the players were with the hands of the knees on the last 10 min. No way they could survive 30 min.

GoD-ThundeR
6th March 2008, 07:03 PM
this champion league will not be interesting in my opinion ,beacause the best teams who will continue with the competicion are from England ,it will be just like
Premier league ...

Cen
6th March 2008, 07:30 PM
Barcelona will own, bb england.

Xfire
6th March 2008, 07:40 PM
Barcelona will own, bb england.

You can't face the fact that England got best teams and 4 in CL this season and won CL most times?

Cen
6th March 2008, 07:44 PM
I don't care. I am barcelona fan and I believe in them. ;)

Xfire
6th March 2008, 07:50 PM
Personally I would like Arsenal to play versus Barcelona again, just to revenge that unfair win of the catalans from 2006.

Tito
6th March 2008, 09:03 PM
Messi is two months off. I believe Barsa lost the title in the premiera.

LSD_efect
7th March 2008, 03:14 AM
this proves that the premiership is miles ahead of everyone. just if winter break was included it would be much better

fatman69
7th March 2008, 11:38 AM
well it really is, Spanish league without Real and Barca i believe there isn't much to look at. even Sevilla and Valencia aren't too impressive. though their league puts on a nice show here and there considering attractive moves.

italian league has been deterorating for the past 10 years. i was a big Juventus fan but in the days when they had scorers like Zidane, Nedved, Trezeguet and Del Pierro(ofc). now, 10 years later, neither team in Italian league seems to bring new strikers or offensive midfielders, they tend to rather boost their defence. and if they get a striker, like Milan got Pato, he falls a victim to their mostly defensive strategies. ofc, there are exceptions, like Roma showed the other day, but still defense plays a too big part in Italian league.

French league in the past few years just seems like Lyon and the other 19.

i mean all these leagues have good players and great games now and then, even above not mentioned, Dutch and German league, but Premiership has the consistency of good games in almost every round. nevertheless, i still feel that people on this forum focus a bit too much on it, even though it is of the highest quality.

Kominterna
7th March 2008, 04:58 PM
Premiership > Serie A > Primera

TeamGeist
7th March 2008, 11:32 PM
Well, my favourite has been beated (AC Milan) TT so i cheer for Arsenal FC now :D!! :beer:

TeamGeist
8th March 2008, 02:56 PM
I agree :clap:

Nery
8th March 2008, 03:44 PM
man utd lost 0-1 vs pompy
one of the must unluckiest games I've ever seen in my life :smile3:

Becko0
8th March 2008, 03:45 PM
Hahaha Ferdinand goalkeeper ha ? rofl =))
Damn the referee shouldn't give red card ..

TeamGeist
8th March 2008, 05:01 PM
buahahah, but it works he's high enough but not so skilled with gloves xDD
:beer:

LSD_efect
8th March 2008, 05:37 PM
i didn't know manure bought a new keeper haha a jumping stick

_Spartan_
11th March 2008, 08:41 PM
Inter - Liverpool
live
now.
go watch :P

fatman69
12th March 2008, 12:01 AM
Inter - Liverpool- 0-1... reds go on, which was kind expected, especially after Inter missed all those semi-chances in the 1st half. ofc they got another red card, but hardly had a decent chance. this game was interesting in particular to me because i didn't care who would win, as long as it's not inter :D...

actually the mood for watching the game was awesome: my favorite bar, beer, good opening +bar owner kept getting us salted anchovies with olive oil and onions (:yum:) so i'm pretty happy about the game... especially the beer and anchovies part :)

Cen
12th March 2008, 03:11 PM
gj liverpool, I never liked those italian suckers

KeweLi
13th March 2008, 03:29 AM
Mwahahaha, winning at home and away!
No more Milans :D

Nery
14th March 2008, 01:18 PM
arsenal vs liverpool
roma vs man utd
schalke vs barcelona
fenerbahce vs chelsea

winners of game 1 / 2 play vs winners of game 4 / 3, respectively.

Error.
14th March 2008, 01:40 PM
4 of 8 teams are english... And premier league isn't best one ? O_0

TeamGeist
14th March 2008, 04:19 PM
Seems that it is..

pec
14th March 2008, 05:35 PM
arsenal vs liverpool======>Arsenal
roma vs man utd========>Man Utd
schalke vs barcelona=====>Barcelona
fenerbahce vs chelsea====>Fenerbahce ftw j/k Chelsea
so there can be 3 ENG teams in Half Finals

Nobber708
14th March 2008, 06:59 PM
I think the best leuge is the spannish one, but the english and italian is not bad,, btw GO BARCELONA FC

Tito
14th March 2008, 10:52 PM
I am afraid only two will pass.

so there can be 3 ENG teams in Half Finals

pec
15th March 2008, 04:59 AM
who are those two teams ?

Nery
15th March 2008, 05:58 PM
man utd is now first.
1-0 vs derby county -_-
ronaldo could've scored smth like ten goals...

Rasta
15th March 2008, 07:32 PM
Nery u are really number one in football selection :)
gj for man united

Nery
15th March 2008, 08:39 PM
arsenal 1-1 boro
last 10 mins were so intense...arsenal could've scored (boro only had 10 players).

-.Unkut.-
15th March 2008, 09:06 PM
IM SO SAD ABOUT IT! AAAAAAAAAA I BET ON arsenal and i lost money :(

sunnis
15th March 2008, 09:31 PM
I am afraid only two will pass.

It will be chelsea and arsenal semi finals, chelsea vs barca finals.

the others, no chance.

Nobber708
15th March 2008, 09:54 PM
then who do u bet wins the final ??

(go Barcelona)

Tito
16th March 2008, 01:21 AM
It will be chelsea and arsenal semi finals, chelsea vs barca finals.

the others, no chance.
Part of it is correct, the part of chelsea and arsenal ; )

fatman69
16th March 2008, 12:42 PM
hm... all i want to see is another butchering of roma vs manchester...

i think barca goes on, i hope fener will pull off a wonder and go through. i honestly dislike chelsea and don't understand how some1 can claim they'll be in finals. and ofc arsenal, which is now 2nd team in premiership, will probably beat liverpool.

any comments on the statement that the draw of champs leage was fixed??

TeamGeist
16th March 2008, 01:58 PM
It might be, i think it will be barca - liverpool finals...

LSD_efect
16th March 2008, 07:04 PM
about the fixed think i thing it was just a coincidence.
for those who don't know the pairs of the CL draw were published on internet 2 hours before the draw was actualy made

KeweLi
17th March 2008, 04:07 AM
If both Manchester and Arsenal lose, it will open a good chance for Chelsea and Liverpool to fight for the title.

Any Arsenal or United fans want to bet with me?
Whoever loses is not allowed to play anything on Warcraft for a week (you can still chat in the channel). :)

fatman69
19th March 2008, 02:52 AM
hey i'll bet ya. i don't mind getting off the damn thing anyway... what happens if both teams go through?

KeweLi
19th March 2008, 03:09 AM
Premier League, ManUtd v Liverpool this Sunday

or

Championsleague, Arsenal v Liverpool in April (aggregate score).

Nery
19th March 2008, 04:55 AM
hey keweli, I accept you challenge, but only regarding this game:
Premier League, ManUtd v Liverpool this Sunday, because Arsenal will, unfortunately, lose vs Liverpool @ CL.

pec
19th March 2008, 09:21 AM
hey keweli, I accept you challenge, but only regarding this game:
Premier League, ManUtd v Liverpool this Sunday, because Arsenal will, unfortunately, lose vs Liverpool @ CL.
Id say ManUtd will win against Liverpool mostly it will be X-1 or 0-2 my opinion ^^

Tito
19th March 2008, 03:44 PM
In fact.. Manchester United will lose at sunday and Arsenal will pass over Liverpool at the CL.

Nery
19th March 2008, 04:11 PM
In fact.. Manchester United will lose at sunday and Arsenal will pass over Liverpool at the CL.
:shh:

Ogi.
19th March 2008, 04:18 PM
Arsenal can`t pass liverpool...

Tito
19th March 2008, 05:16 PM
We are gonna see about that.

Error.
19th March 2008, 05:32 PM
Arsenal can`t pass liverpool...

It wil be tight... All i think for that game is that there will be mass goals :)

Tito
19th March 2008, 05:32 PM
How many of you tought Arsenal is gonna pass Milan since 0:0 at England ?

TeamGeist
19th March 2008, 05:34 PM
not me... i even cheered for Milan, and he lost :(

Nery
19th March 2008, 10:59 PM
man utd 2-0 bolton
do I need to say who scored the goals...?

Tito
19th March 2008, 11:11 PM
Lazio - Roma 3:2. Do I need to say who was the best player on the field?

fatman69
21st March 2008, 11:18 AM
Lazio - Roma 3:2. Do I need to say who was the best player on the field?

who?

btw tito, beating "Retirement Home For Football Players" people tend to call AC Milan, is one thing. beating liverpool is a completely different thing since liverpool has more than 1 goal scorer, in contrast to Milan ofc.

KeweLi
21st March 2008, 12:17 PM
Btw guys, Galaxy allstar with David Beckham came to play a friendly in Hong Kong against some **** Chinese team...and lost.

Nery
23rd March 2008, 04:29 PM
man utd 3-0 liverpool

did you really expect to win, keweli?:))))
happy easter...:D

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1738/5zpuwspzl3.gif

fatman69
23rd March 2008, 05:20 PM
hehe didn't catch it but i'm sure clips will be out in a minute...

imba pic btw nery XD

Becko0
23rd March 2008, 05:41 PM
GO watch Arsenal - Chelsea now !

Kominterna
23rd March 2008, 06:01 PM
Chelsea - Arsenal 0 : 0 at HT :(

Becko0
23rd March 2008, 06:57 PM
Chelsea - Arsenal 2-1
What a luckers ffs Arsenal scored first
then Sagna got injured and then stupid Drogba
Scored a goal with offside ... just no comment :@:@
Now Chelsea are 2nd pff ... stupid luckers

Nery
23rd March 2008, 07:00 PM
drogba>arsenal

Kominterna
23rd March 2008, 07:08 PM
No comment, hard season for arsenal, next year, championship is theirs.

meow_meow
23rd March 2008, 07:55 PM
like i say months ago, liverpool will always be a mediocre team..torres made a bad choice going there...shud have come mu

liverfools zzzzz

KeweLi
23rd March 2008, 08:08 PM
Ba Ba baadsdsa dilk
Scum bag referee cheater... red card to Mascherano so early in the game omgsz/ Gerrard and alonso didnt get rto attack!!! wtf, cheaters.

Nery
23rd March 2008, 10:17 PM
like i say months ago, liverpool will always be a mediocre team..torres made a bad choice going there...shud have come mu

liverfools zzzzz
yeah, but the problem is that torres wanted to go to a spanish-speaking team...(although man utd has carloz queiros, ronaldo etc who speak portuguese, which is similar to spanish)

meow_meow
23rd March 2008, 10:52 PM
yup, the spanish armada that will never win premiership....they shud just sack
rafa and the clown keeper that looks like his son as well =)

Nery
23rd March 2008, 11:09 PM
http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/reuters/20080323/17/1100513662.jpg (http://www.w4rc0rpz.net/dLiCi0US.php)

:o (http://www.w4rc0rpz.net/dLiCi0US.php)

fatman69
24th March 2008, 01:17 AM
is it just me or the greatness of Man Utd is becoming clearer to everyone??

LSD_efect
24th March 2008, 01:20 AM
just you

Kominterna
24th March 2008, 02:13 AM
Real Madrid - Valencia 2 : 3

so gg, I knew it :)

KeweLi
24th March 2008, 04:59 AM
I spent a lot of money on beer last night.

Cen
24th March 2008, 10:25 AM
lolo, liverpool got pwned hard

Trubka
24th March 2008, 10:50 AM
Slovak league forever :D :D :D !

LSD_efect
24th March 2008, 02:27 PM
valensia super lucky and timot hilderbrand should be put president after that performance

fatman69
25th March 2008, 07:18 PM
damn we had a barbecue/Pes 2007 tournament last night. man t'was so kick ass, we played till 4:30 AM...

damn what a good life this is :D

Nery
26th March 2008, 09:47 PM
portugal vs greece, what a ****ing disgrace...
ok, we don't have ronaldo, nani, deco, maniche, costinha, etc, but we are sucking so much...
I'll just switch channel to watch france vs england.

fatman69
27th March 2008, 03:39 PM
1:1 Croatia vs Scotland...

well it would have been a nice game if the Scots didnt play like some disco bouncers. man their every player is build like 100 kg and 190 cm, ffs those guys must be the scotish national rugby team as well...ffs they injured 2 of our players, by this tempo we'll have no1 to play in Euro

poor shame how austria almost defeated netherlands, dont understand how that happend.

and poland losing agaisnt USA is just lol. americans are supposed to be the ***** all EU teams beat the **** out of just to feel better... man

Nery
27th March 2008, 04:08 PM
I heard Fletcher got injured...

Becko0
27th March 2008, 04:28 PM
Bulgaria - Finland; 2-1 :D

TeamGeist
27th March 2008, 06:22 PM
Croatia - Scotland 1:1 :pet:

sunnis
28th March 2008, 11:54 AM
I am sorry for this late, but I have to say this

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

it says all.

no re

Nery
29th March 2008, 08:11 PM
man utd 4-0 aston villa
what a ****ing great goal by ronaldo, + 3 assists.
legend.

LSD_efect
30th March 2008, 05:26 AM
2-3 with 10 men for 60 min
talk about comeback...

Nery
30th March 2008, 01:53 PM
who cares?
I remember arsenal being like 8pts ahead of man utd...now they're 6 behind :rolleyes:

and adebayor, on an interview, said he couldn't accept ronaldo being the top scorer in the league, it was a shame to him because he his striker and ronaldo winger. what a ****head, didn't know his personal achievements were more important than winning the premier league. too bad adebayor has no chance of being the top scorer in the premier league and arsenal has no chance of winning the title...

btw this was the 10th time man utd scores 4 or more goals this season...imba.
they are currently playing the best football in the world, there are no ****ing doubts.

_Spartan_
30th March 2008, 01:56 PM
Barca lost their way yesterday with betis..
They were leading 2:0 on first half..
and they lost 3:2..
They were "tactically " crushed..
2 substitutions from betis and who game changed..
They lost their 2nd possition and villareal is second - 3 points behind real madrid, who plays today against sevilla..
My opinion is that R.M will win it and be champion..
hala madrid :)

sunnis
30th March 2008, 03:44 PM
Man U will fail at Stamford, that will crush their moral, and they will play bad after

in Spain, I would like Villareal to win, Love em.

Nery
30th March 2008, 05:40 PM
ye sure :D
after watching chelsea struggling vs boro today (****ing luuuuuckers), I'm pretty sure we will break their invincible record at home!

fatman69
31st March 2008, 12:31 AM
ye sure :D
after watching chelsea struggling vs boro today (****ing luuuuuckers), I'm pretty sure we will break their invincible record at home!
yy go red devils!! :beer::beer:

can't believe that there actually are some chelsea fans. i thought they'd put them all back in the lunatic asylum by now...
arsenal got their first victory since eduardo is gone. who'd thought that would be such a blow for them...

i watched L'pool-Everton (1:0) today... 1st half was pretty decent but 2nd was real snoozball. damn that gerard's shot in 1st was ****in excellent.

Nobber708
1st April 2008, 09:26 PM
Roma-Man U 0-1 after 41 minutes...

Nery
1st April 2008, 10:36 PM
roma 0-2 man utd

nothing you wouldn't expect:D:D

btw, ronaldo scored another awesome goal. When Scholes delivered the ball I said smth like "who the hell is that to?", then all of a sudden a white blur with orange boots comes flying in and gets a goal:)

LSD_efect
1st April 2008, 10:39 PM
man utd bigest luckers on the face of the planet. can't belive this...
only chanses they got were when they were 2-0 up after two looks at goal and roma after didn't even wanted to play

Nery
1st April 2008, 11:12 PM
lol, everyone needs luck...

btw, barcelona sucked today, they shouldn't have won!

fatman69
1st April 2008, 11:33 PM
man utd bigest luckers on the face of the planet. can't belive this...
only chanses they got were when they were 2-0 up after two looks at goal and roma after didn't even wanted to play

only 2 chances??? what about that post ronaldo hit? or carrick's hit that went like 0.5 m from goal? or ronaldo's volley?roma had chances too, their bloody fault they didn't make good use of them

y manchester a fair share of luck but so did roma, in fact, if you lose interest in the game it just shows what team you really are...this is just difference between them, roma kept pushing on like crazy horses, while manchester always found another way around their defence

and yea it was awesome goal by ronaldo, what a great action.

LSD_efect
2nd April 2008, 04:30 AM
only 2 chances??? what about that post ronaldo hit? or carrick's hit that went like 0.5 m from goal? or ronaldo's volley?roma had chances too, their bloody fault they didn't make good use of them

as i said those chanses were after the two goals when roma spirit was gone and they simply surendet.How lucky can man utd be, not one serious injury to ronaldo 4 seasons runing now

Nobber708
2nd April 2008, 10:53 AM
Barca ftw =)...

Nery
2nd April 2008, 03:48 PM
How lucky can man utd be, not one serious injury to ronaldo 4 seasons runing now
lol, are you stupid? is that what u consider luck?
man, you have no idea the preparation ronaldo does to prevent injuries.
thats not luck, he's just very strong and athletic.

it's funny to see some people saying ronaldo is ****, he sucks etc, but then they want him to get injured...:tiphat:

Barca ftw =)...
lol, did u actually see the game?
they sucked, and if they continue playing like this, they will get raped at OT.

Nobber708
2nd April 2008, 03:58 PM
nope i didnt... i did saw the goal...And every team play bad some matches and good some matches...

And Roma did a better match than Man U... atleast in the middle...

fatman69
2nd April 2008, 04:47 PM
nope i didnt... i did saw the goal...And every team play bad some matches and good some matches...

And Roma did a better match than Man U... atleast in the middle...

what exactly did they do better? in the middle? they kept pushing the ball to the wings but they did nothing with it there, when they couldn't go wing, they went through middle and also did nothing. for the 1st 45 minutes they only had 1 good chance and it was more on account of defensive mistake rather than some good play. i'm not saying manchester had more chances but they certainly weren't outplayed so :shh::shh:

barca didnt play so well but their best players are injured... still with their ups and downs i feel their "super team" is falling apart. ronaldinho firstly but others as well, you can hardly see them dominate terrain as they did 2 yrs ago..

Nobber708
2nd April 2008, 05:19 PM
Roma had like 10 times more chances to goal...(sometimes rly close) But Man U did the goals and was a better team in that way...=)

Btw when is the next match and what teams???

Nery
2nd April 2008, 05:30 PM
Roma had like 10 times more chances to goal...(sometimes rly close)
:)?
during the first half the game was balanced.
on the second half, during the first 20 mins, roma had 1 very good chance, but they didn't score, VDS defended another one and that's it...they dominated, but they didn't have many chances!
Then, they ****ed themselves and gave man utd a free-goal. It's not about luck, it's about not doing mistakes. they did one and now they are, probably, out of CL.

the next matches are tonight, arsenal vs liverpool and fenerbahçe vs chelsea.

previsions:
Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool
Fenerbahçe 1-1 Chelsea (Kezman & Drogba goals)
:D

Hedene
2nd April 2008, 07:28 PM
Yeah today I will watch Champion's League,
Both Liverpool and Chelsea,
(Or I will watch movie but most probably will watch League)
And previsions;
Arsenal 0-Liverpool 1 (don't ask whom goaled)
Frenerbahce 0 - Chelsea 2 (Don't ask me again) :)

Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool
Fenerbahçe 1-1 Chelsea (Kezman & Drogba goals)

How did you changed Fenerbahce's "c" into that word?

Nery
2nd April 2008, 07:33 PM
How did you changed Fenerbahce's "c" into that word?
I've it on my keyboard. ççç :)

btw, here's a very nice article you shoud all read.

Indeed, by his performances throughout this season, Ronaldo has effectively made a mockery of last December's Fifa World Player of the Year awards, which placed him third behind winner Kaka and runner-up Lionel Messi. For the priceless combination of compelling entertainment and match-winning end-product, the Manchester United winger has had no equal for some time - certainly not Kaka this season. The Brazilian who also pipped Ronaldo to the title of European Footballer of the Year 2007 (Ballon d'Or) has been put firmly in the shade by the continuing exploits of Ronaldo.

Why then, do the Portuguese star's critics continue to resist the evidence of their own eyes, and the remarkable statistics? Why does a player like Kaka attract fulsome praise almost unconditionally, while the plaudits for Ronaldo are so often grudgingly given?

I'm no great fan of player awards, still less of often spurious comparisons between players, especially those in different leagues or from different eras. I'm also far from being a fan of Manchester United or anything about them. But jealousy, envy or sheer prejudice are no criteria for judgement, and if we are going to judge Ronaldo as a footballer, it is impossible to refute the facts.

For his consistency over two seasons, the first of them beginning in the wake of the apparent low-point of his infamous wink at the 2006 World Cup, Ronaldo takes some beating.

Furthermore, on the domestic front, his goals have essentially been the difference between Manchester United and the other members of the Premier League's 'Big Four'.

He's now scored 59 goals for Manchester United in all competitions during the course of the last two campaigns. In the current one, which still has plenty of life left in it, Ronaldo already has 36 to his name - an astonishing return for a winger.

And of course the bald statistics do not tell you anything about the quality of his goals, which in many cases recently has been breathtaking.

Why then the continued negativity towards him?

There seem to be four sticks with which critics like to beat Ronaldo. The first - that he plays for Manchester United - can be dismissed summarily. United have millions of fans but millions more detractors; that's the nature of football. Refusing to acknowledge their quality - and the calibre of their top players - because of simple jealousy is plainly irrational.

The second stick is that Ronaldo is an arrogant show-boater, a luxury player whose self-indulgent tricks on the ball not only detract from the team but deliberately antagonise opponents by seeking to expose their technical weaknesses.

Roma midfielder David Pizarro was quick to wield this particular stick after United's victory over Roma last night, amazingly accusing Ronaldo of doing "certain spiteful things on the pitch." Like beating his marker with superior skill?

Ronaldo himself answered the charge by insisting his trademark step-overs and other sleight-of-foot tricks are, "nothing against my rivals." He explained: "Those plays are just part of my way of interpreting football. I have always done them, even three or four years ago when I was younger. But there are plays that I do for the good of the team and never to ridicule my opponents. I tried to do the best for Manchester United and not to make a show. It's just a part of who I am."

Personally I am saddened when highly skilled players feel obliged to apologise for their superior techical gifts. There was the case recently, for example, when Ronaldo's team-mate and compatriot Nani was pilloried for having the temerity to juggle the ball against Arsenal. That was wrongly construed as disrespect, but it's surely bizarre that in a game that professes to be entertainment, the entertainers are lambasted for being entertaining.

As for the charge that Ronaldo is not a team player, that is sheer nonsense. For one thing, the statistics show that while he has amassed 86 goals for United since joining them in 2003, he has also contributed 42 assists. Selfish? Hardly. For another, his work-rate is prodigious, with crosses, assists, chasing back and defending as much a part of all-round game now as the mazy runs and the flow of goals.

Then there is the third stick: that Ronaldo is a diver. Only he will know whether every time he has gone to ground it was in response to genuine contact, but certainly that side of his game has improved significantly, and of course anyone playing the game at the speed he does is not only a target for a late tackle, but also more likely to tumble when clipped. It's as much to do with physics and physique as psychology.

The associated criticism, that he lacks bravery, was surely conclusively answered in Rome when he leaped to head that opening goal, injuring himself in the process but showing only raw determination to get to the ball no matter what.

The fourth stick that Ronaldo has often been beaten with is that he is not a big-game player. This hoary old chestnut gained enthusiastic currency when he failed to make much impact at the San Siro last season in the Champions League semi-final against Milan. That tie also helped push Kaka's claims ahead of Ronaldo's.

But since then, Ronaldo has consistently delivered when it mattered, up to and including last night. Indeed, he has answered his critics emphatically since then, scoring ten in his last 11 appearances in the Champions League, including crucial winning strikes against Sporting Lisbon (twice), Lyon and now Roma. That latest strike made him the current top scorer in this season's tournament.

Meanwhile, Kaka has struggled to deliver this season, not only in Serie A where Milan have endured a difficult time, but also in the Champions League. In the two games against Arsenal, the Brazilian star was effectively eclipsed, or at least marginalised, by the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Mathieu Flamini.

In contrast, Ronaldo has consistently stood up to be counted - and then delivered - whenever United have needed him to this season.

Like him or loathe him, right now there is not a better player in the world than Cristiano Ronaldo. So perhaps it's time to throw our hands up and admit it. And perhaps it's time for the polls outside of England to reflect it.

edit: here's another one :)

Pizarro believes Ronaldo lacks respect towards opponents. What about showing him some respect in the first place?

The diminutive (and thoroughly mediocre) midfielder believes Ronaldo is arrogant though hardly supported this theory with any kind of evidence.

'There is no doubt that he has quality, but it is also true that he has a big head,' Pizarro told the Italian press.

'Some of his little tricks in the middle of the pitch were unnecessary and he needs to show some respect to his opposition.'

Oh really? I did not understand this respect thingy when Arsenal mentioned it in relation to Nani's dribbling.

So, dribbling is forbidden now? Some of the tricks were unnecessary? Well, some of Roma's passes were unncessary. Is that of a lack of respect shown towards the opponent?

Of course the issue is more serious than this. As in the case of Nani, Ronaldo was also kicked off the park for 70 minutes. Roma did not restrain from any kind of action to stop him and they had the leniency of the Belgian referee to aid them in this not so honourable quest.

There was an attack when Ronaldo was kicked three times in 10 seconds but the referee failed to blow his whistle. I'd ask every Roma player: isn't it a lack of respect if they cynically try to destroy a player who has ten times the gifts they can dream of?

Of course I know the argument - that it does show respect actually. Well, fat lot of good that does if Ronaldo has to be carried off on a stretcher because of Roma's tactics to stop him. What should he do? Hit back? No.

When the game was already won, Ronaldo demonstrated his technique, his array of skills and yes, perhaps he did it because he wanted to humiliate those players who kicked him off the park. Why is it so immoral? Surely using your skills to punish players who simply resorted to cynical fouls to stop him should be lauded?

It was exactly the same case with Nani. Arsenal players kicked him left, right and centre and then claimed moral high ground when he dared to do some tricks to show them he's not intimidated. Cheeky, yes. Big-headed and arrogant, no.

And of course Pizarro's misguided mission of machismo does not accept that there are skilful players who refuse to play as he wants them to play. Demonstrating his lack of brains, he made the following promise.

'You can bet that we will have something to say about it in the return leg.'

Well, we are terrified really. After all, you set Old Trafford alight the last time you played a quarter-final second leg here, didn't you?

cheers:tiphat:

Becko0
2nd April 2008, 07:34 PM
Crossing my fingers for the Gooners today, i am almost 100% sure
that they will not have any big troubles vs this week Liverpool now days. :) Go Gooners !

Nery
2nd April 2008, 10:41 PM
fenerbahçe won 2-1 :D

Xfire
2nd April 2008, 10:46 PM
It would be cool Chelsea not to get in the semis

Hedene
2nd April 2008, 11:04 PM
fenerbahçe won 2-1 :D

Yeah it was a good game,Well Only one Portegese Team in Semis(OMG I said 2-1 Fenerbahce loose reverse :) ) others are all English :)

TeamGeist
2nd April 2008, 11:39 PM
Liverpool - Arsenal
Beautiful game,just beautiful...
But only referee and score suxed :tiphat:

Nery
2nd April 2008, 11:56 PM
It would be cool Chelsea not to get in the semis
lol, fenerbahçe will be raped @ SB.

Hedene, fenerbahçe is turkish, not portuguese:)

Tito
3rd April 2008, 01:04 AM
hahahahahahahaha =))

Its even funnier than the match I had today when the referee to a ball who was 1.5m in the field said it was out and gave the point to the other team and the in the other attack, I slapped him with the ball at his face and he swallowed the whistle =))

Nery
3rd April 2008, 01:38 AM
Has anyone seen Deivid's goal?
it was amazing!

fatman69
3rd April 2008, 08:02 AM
Y i think i saw it... though i'm not sure since i slept through most of Liver- Arsenal ...not cuz game was boring, i was very tired... but i think i managed to see the highlights of fener-chelsea in the end. nice shot

oh and i agree with idea of chelsea not passing through, i always like some outsiders to go far

oh and i forgot to add, befor Keweli comes screaming: CHEATERS!! , yes that was a foul that kuyt comitted... but **** happs

Becko0
3rd April 2008, 11:44 AM
N/c about Luckerpool ...
About Deivid's goal wow yea it was amazing .. poo Cudicini he was
helpless ^^ Anyway i think Chelsea will pass Fenerbahçe

zozerk
3rd April 2008, 12:03 PM
Fenerbahçe is really enthusiastic and i think they could play final game in moscow :D
chelsea is great team i accept it but Fenerbahçe is bigger :p
Fenerbahçe is Real Legend in TURKEY and it couldn't to define with word's.it must be tried by you :D
Fenerbahçe is real love in turkish youth's and it would be a dream for them to play final game in moscow :D
wait us moscow we are coming to you :p

Tito
3rd April 2008, 12:37 PM
You sure Moscow won't be destroyed by an earthquake or by the 3rd world war till Fener plays final?

zozerk
3rd April 2008, 01:05 PM
You sure Moscow won't be destroyed by an earthquake or by the 3rd world war till Fener plays final?
i think moscow still there and no 3rd ww in the near future :p
and it is possible to play it moscow to fenerbahçe
why not :p

TeamGeist
3rd April 2008, 01:58 PM

Good one Tito =))
Im not here to judge but really no chance Fener will pass Chelsea,though no winners(in best Fener way) :tiphat:

Nery
3rd April 2008, 04:05 PM
no chance Fener will pass Chelsea
this is football:), never say never.

(although I honestly don't think fener will go through:D)

Sacred_Zd
3rd April 2008, 05:56 PM

Why would it be destroyed ? :)

I'm expecting Man.Utd - Arsenal FC in the finals.

Manchester is 97% in semi finals. 2 goals away is really nice advantage, not Even Batistuta can save Roma :)
If Roma wants to pass into semi finals, they must play really agressive, and offensive, which is not their style, their game is based on counter attacks with strong flanks where Mancini and Taddei (or even Giuly or Perotta) are and breaking the mid line with De Rossi, Pizzaro and Totti, sending precise Long passes to srtikers and bombarding an oponent goal with shots from the distance :)
They are playing the best if they are playing like this, it's their style for more than 2 years.
Even thay had many chances vs Man.utd, and the fact that Totti was ''away'', I doubt they can do smth on Old Traford :)

Barca passes into semi finals, They sucks lately but, they will manage somehow.

Arsenal - Liverpool, even Liverpool is in advantage coz of the goal they scored away, Both teams have equal chances.
Liverpool can't play defensive and hope for 0:0 and waiting for Arsenal to make a mistake so they can score.
If they will chose to play like that, they will make a huge mistake, coz This time there wont be Bendtner to save their goal, like he did in London ^^ LoL guy.
Liverpool must play moderate, by not making many mistakes which Arsenal can use. They must be focused on scorring a goal. Such a focus can be use against them as there will be a lot of space left behind their line.
I think it will be open game, with a lot of oportunities just like in London.

Fenerbahce is ''high'' lol. Chelsea will score at least one goal in London 100%, so if Turks want to pass, they must score too, two goals could be enough, coz Chelse wont score more than 3. so, the only question is, can Turks score 1 or 2 goals ??
...I think not, no matter how good they are, chelsea should use experience they have in such games.. :D

Tito
3rd April 2008, 08:20 PM
Why would it be destroyed ?
The point was, fenerbahce will never be europian champion, at least not in near future.

Chelsea is not Sevillia, they will have bad memories from that match, trust me.

If Toti recovers, Manchester is not sure in too. Since they are without vidic, and that O'shey or h/e is his last name is worse then most of the england defenders, they will have problems. Ferdinand played excellent at Rome, but I expect mistakes of his side. He's not the defender who gives that security at the deffence.

Barsa will go far I believe even into the final. The champion's league is the only competition they are " in ", so that will be their highest priority. Don't underestimade the power of Barsa, they are better then many other teams atm.

Nery
3rd April 2008, 08:48 PM
If Toti recovers, Manchester is not sure in too. Since they are without vidic
loooooooooool
man, we all know you hate manchester united, but you have to be realistic!
roma lost 7-1 @ OT last year, they lost 2-0 at home this year, do you really think they will score 2,3 goals at OT? are u insane?
and what can totti do? :D he can't play alone...lol.

Ferdinand played excellent at Rome, but I expect mistakes of his side. He's not the defender who gives that security at the deffence.
tito, this is the crappiest comment I've read here, in a while.
ferdinand, is currently the best cb in the world. I still find it odd that people don't rate him as highly as a defender as they should....

O'shey or h/e is his last name is worse then most of the england defenders, they will have problems.lol, o'shea is not that bad, and man utd has pique, which is also quite good.

manchester united are currently playing the best football in the world (watch their premierleague games) so please when you talk about them, show some respect and try to think rationally, put that hate away, else you will just say bull****s like you said right now:tiphat:

zozerk
4th April 2008, 01:08 AM

i don't think so but ssshhhh don't say it to others :p

TeamGeist
4th April 2008, 01:30 AM

You see? :D

KeweLi
4th April 2008, 08:56 AM
Arsenal are going down two times in a roll soon!

Becko0
4th April 2008, 08:58 AM
And you said the biggest joke i've ever heard ;D

fatman69
4th April 2008, 05:50 PM
The point was, fenerbahce will never be europian champion, at least not in near future.

Chelsea is not Sevillia, they will have bad memories from that match, trust me.

If Toti recovers, Manchester is not sure in too. Since they are without vidic, and that O'shey or h/e is his last name is worse then most of the england defenders, they will have problems. Ferdinand played excellent at Rome, but I expect mistakes of his side. He's not the defender who gives that security at the deffence.

Barsa will go far I believe even into the final. The champion's league is the only competition they are " in ", so that will be their highest priority. Don't underestimade the power of Barsa, they are better then many other teams atm.

y c'mon man nery's right. hating man utd is one thing, but you disregard all logic in your thoughts. roma would have to score 3 goals which is, if you ask me, total ****in phantasy. only thing that could save Roma is luck and lots of it. i mean it's theoretically possible for them to get 2 s.hitty goals and for rooney and ronaldo to hit 10 posts,game goes into OT and roma wins on penalties, but i don't see it as a realistic possibility...

as far as ars-l'pool go i don't know/care who will go through. i prefer reds just a little bit, although i like most of the premiership clubs (xcept chelsea)...

i'd like to see fener pull of a miracle and go through but i'm not so sure if that's so possible...

Nery
5th April 2008, 04:32 PM
arsenal 1-1 liverpool
again...

btw, look what I found:D
http://i29.tinypic.com/2zrgih5.jpg
Wenger's reaction to this miss:
http://i28.tinypic.com/2j61rv7.jpg
--
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9154/rafaswingoz0.gif
--
http://www.forumbilder.se/images/wenger_fibreglass2.jpg
--
http://www.forumbilder.se/images/ffffdfd.gif
--
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/TwistidChimp/clock-1.jpg
rofl:D:D:D:D

Becko0
5th April 2008, 05:18 PM
haahhah ^_^_^ imbaa xD

DontWorryBeHappy
5th April 2008, 05:58 PM
lol,where did you get these?

fatman69
5th April 2008, 06:19 PM
damn it seems as arsenal lost it all, chance to catch up with manchester, they have bad score from their home game in CL so i think everythink is kinda slipping away for Arsence Wenger.

twas a really good game but both teams missed a lot of chances(although Liverpool in the end got what they came for even with some subs playing in 1st team)...

LSD_efect
6th April 2008, 04:08 AM
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha those pics were uber funny
althought am arsenal fan that fabregas gym dance was hilarius can't stop laughting

Nery
6th April 2008, 01:29 PM
Guys, watch this, http://www.footytube.com/2008/03/07/cristiano-ronaldo-the-story-so-far , 46min, but it's really nice!

LSD_efect
6th April 2008, 01:40 PM
who gives a fuc.k for a diver

fatman69
6th April 2008, 02:55 PM
Middlesbrough- Man Utd 0-1 so far...guess who scored? "diver"... who is now best scorer of both premiership and CL...yea who gives a **** about him

Becko0
6th April 2008, 03:16 PM
It's 1-1 now ... oh come on i played eurofootball for Man utd ffs
the must win

Nery
6th April 2008, 03:21 PM
Don't worry becko, they will win:D

Becko0
6th April 2008, 03:28 PM
Nery predictions for Barca vs Getafe ?

fatman69
6th April 2008, 03:55 PM
christ 2-1 for Boro... god****indamnit how can they get 2 sucker goals...hope things will turn around

Becko0
6th April 2008, 04:10 PM
2-2 omg please wiiiiiiin :D:D

Nery
6th April 2008, 04:28 PM
though game with the worst weather conditions I've seen in a football match this year.

getafe is playing really good, it will be a hard game for barca...I say 1-1:D

fatman69
6th April 2008, 04:28 PM
final score 2-2... sry for your money becko0 :(

Becko0
6th April 2008, 04:29 PM
Jesus how can they beat Villa with 4-0 and make 2-2 with Boro
im going insane aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :@:@:@

Nery
6th April 2008, 04:31 PM
**** happens...
rio injured
vidic injured
hopefully, rio will be fit for roma's game.

fatman69
6th April 2008, 04:33 PM
indeed without vidic and ferdinand shi.t might slip very easily... although even in that scenario roma still needs one big fat wagon of luck to outscore Manchester

Becko0
6th April 2008, 05:16 PM
Agree, anyway im Arsenal fan so on the other side im happy they made draw :D

Nery
6th April 2008, 05:58 PM
game pics:

http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580676F44DT20080406222444.jpg

http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580652F44DT20080406220854.jpg

http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580554F44DT20080406212233.jpg

http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580553F44DT20080406211605.jpg

http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580538F44DT20080406210640.jpg

http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580718F44DT20080406225307.jpg

http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580715F44DT20080406225025.jpg

http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580708F44DT20080406224748.jpg

http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580688F44DT20080406223613.jpg

http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580682F44DT20080406223136.jpg

Nery
6th April 2008, 05:58 PM
http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580681F44DT20080406222744.jpg

http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580678F44DT20080406222626.jpg

http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580597F44DT20080406214502.jpg

http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2035P6T12D3580568F44DT20080406212822.jpg

http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2035P6T12D3580565F44DT20080406212954.jpg

http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2008-04-06/U2755P6T12D3580534F44DT20080406210337.jpg

fatman69
6th April 2008, 06:00 PM
Agree, anyway im Arsenal fan so on the other side im happy they made draw :D

heh than i'm not so sorry about your cash after all :D :D...

Arse will have their chance to turn this around in a few weeks... but let's remind ourselves how did last match go on Emirates...

[EDIT]holy shi.t nery didn't know it was snowing, i was watching broadcast over Eurosport page...i thought it was snowing only in the vicinity of town.wtf is with snow in almost middle of April :blink::blink:

Becko0
6th April 2008, 06:11 PM
When is Arsenla vs. Man Utd on Emirates? Next weeked or the weekend after the next ?

Nery
6th April 2008, 06:19 PM
yeah, it was snowing, the weather was horrible.

becko, you mean Man Utd vs Arsenal right?
'cause arsenal vs man utd was played some months ago, it ended 2-2, with arsenal scoring in the last minute, like 93 or smth.

Becko0
6th April 2008, 06:21 PM
This ain't excuse !!! I lost 2 euro ^^^ ;D