PDA

View Full Version : Could not move file, eurobattle error

Neuronik
11th March 2018, 10:38 PM
Hello, i installed eurobattle client, when I tried first time to open this, game started, but I was stuck on data migration, there was an error"one or more files is running" or smf around that, so I decided to restart my PC. When I tried turning on eurobattle client, this error appeared:
Requested patch: DotA map download Downloading from: mirror 0 (http://xpam.pl/update/v6.85k.zip)
Starting download
(7102602 Bytes / 7370024 Bytes) -- 96%
Downloader exiting with no errors
Handing off work to updater
Checking file hash...
File hash OK. Extracting update ZIP...
Extracting DotA v6.85k Allstars.w3x (7459305) read 7459305-4
Extracting instructions.txt (37) read 37-4
Moving to C:/Users/Rafał/Documents/Warcraft III/Maps/Download\DotA v6.85k Allstars.w3x
Could not move file C:/Users/Rafał/AppData/Roaming/Eurobattle.net/DotA v6.85k Allstars.w3x to C:/Users/Rafał/Documents/Warcraft III/Maps/Download\DotA v6.85k Allstars.w3x -- System nie może odnaleźć określonej ścieżki/System could not find the path specified.

Instruction process failed. Aborting update

I tried to create a folders that will compare the way where EBL is trying to move file, but it didn't work. Hope u guys will help ASAP.

luke
12th March 2018, 12:04 PM
What exactly didn't work when you tried to create that folder manually?

Generally, you have to finish file migration first, then the game should create all these folders, or you can try to do everything yourself by moving certain files : http://wiki.eurobattle.net/index.php?title=How_to_migrate_files

stfnn
13th April 2018, 06:02 AM
I have same problem and I don't know how to fix it?

Cen
13th April 2018, 01:52 PM
I think your Rafał username could be the problem since it contains non-ascii characters. You can solve the DotA map problem by manually downloading and extracting the map I think.

Neuronik
14th April 2018, 09:36 PM
Forgot about this thread, but i found a solution that worked for me. I went to the w3 folder and tried all .exe files to simply launch the game. It somehow moved files and i was able to play normally by Eurobattle client.